First | Previous | Page 7 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Skyscripts [CLOSED]
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#301 Posted: 15:17:02 05/08/2013
Doomslicer, about the Skystones thing, you gave me a great idea for an episode:
Quigly and the Quest for the Almighty Axecutioner!
Quigley hears about a skystone that can deafeat all others.... (Note: not a normal axecutioner) and he goes all Indiana Jones style to find it. He also gets terrabite to tag along, as the Almighty Axecutioner is hidden deep in an arkeyan cave...
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#302 Posted: 15:43:04 05/08/2013
Quote: hardcoreignitor
Quigley hears about a skystone that can deafeat all others.... (Note: not a normal axecutioner) and he goes all Indiana Jones style to find it. He also gets terrabite to tag along, as the Almighty Axecutioner is hidden deep in an arkeyan cave...

THIS THIS THIS THIS!!!!!!!!
---
#hu
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#303 Posted: 16:32:25 05/08/2013 | Topic Creator
@Doomslicer: He could rival Octavius and just fight Blobbers at some point

@hardcoreignitor: That's awesome! I'll totally get to that!
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
#304 Posted: 17:16:01 05/08/2013
And another thing about Quigley, in the episode where the skylanders are babysitting quigley, in the end can they give him the 4 SSA sidekicks to be his friend? Yknow, so he aint lonely. And the Skylanders have to know hes alot of trouble, but not that hes a super genius.
---
nyeheheheheh

Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#305 Posted: 04:14:44 06/08/2013
Quote: Rickorio

THIS THIS THIS THIS!!!!!!!!

Well, Quigley could probably just teleport to get it, maybe someone else (it's up to Awesomerockets though), I dunno, Dreadbeard, Zook, Jess, or perhaps, Rattle Shake?

And another thing about Quigley, in the episode where the skylanders are babysitting quigley, in the end can they give him the 4 SSA sidekicks to be his friend? Yknow, so he aint lonely. And the Skylanders have to know hes alot of trouble, but not that hes a super genius.

Maybe, but most of the 'landers know how mighty he is (as most observed his battle against Molten Mecha Hot dog, see Molten Conquest part 2). A few might not though. Only Hex (and maybe some of her "friends" who have heard her rants) knows he's a tactical mastermind I have plans for the sidekicks (who've we yet to introduce), but they could be friends. And of course, Spooky Sally could be his girlfriend.

Regarding Blobbers, sure, he can battle Quigley. He's currently robbing banks under orders from General Robot (he's been told the money's poisonous to dragons and must be confiscated) and doing quite well at it.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
#306 Posted: 15:38:35 07/08/2013
Me and my brother have a few ideas for episodes
1. Kaos and one of the skylanders switch minds. I'm thinking because of the Chompy Mage.
2. Kaos and smilie team up, and smilie gets the Iron Fist of Arkus and becomes an Arkeyan smilie robot.
3. Kaos goes back in time and stops the Giants from defeating the Arkeyan king.
---
#hu
#307 Posted: 01:10:01 08/08/2013
Molten already got the iron fist, but was defeated, I think the 'landers hid it. Then again, Quigley had an exact duplicate, maybe there are more?
Time travel? Awesomerockets can write that, I refuse to go into to time travel... it makes my head spin...
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
#308 Posted: 03:15:22 08/08/2013
Quote: Doomslicer
Molten already got the iron fist, but was defeated, I think the 'landers hid it. Then again, Quigley had an exact duplicate, maybe there are more?
Time travel? Awesomerockets can write that, I refuse to go into to time travel... it makes my head spin...

Yeah, it confuses me too. Because, if time plays out like it would've if what you made happen happened, then you never would've hassle a reason to go back in time, thus making it bever happen in the first place, thus giving you a reason to go back in time. Time travel is confusing *goes to sleep*
---
#hu
#309 Posted: 04:10:19 08/08/2013
Indeed.
---
#310 Posted: 05:12:14 08/08/2013
Yup, I'm pretty sure my brain is in crazy thoughts mode, because its midnight where I live right now and I'm wide awake with a bunch of crazy ideas that would even make little 3 year olds look at me weird.
---
#hu
#311 Posted: 08:28:39 08/08/2013
Tell me about it. That's when I get my best ideas... or worst nightmares...
hey, I have an idea, let's make Hex get really scared and easily freaked out after playing through Aika Village (an infamous player-created world for Animal Crossing: New Leaf that is extremely creepy, partially because it lets you draw your own conclusions on what happened, though there's no denying someone got killed, someone got buried, someone committed suicide, and either the little girl or her doll did it... tip, don't watch a video on it before going to bed...) around midnight, and then finds out Spooky Sally was the one who made it. Or something like that.
I DUNNO, MAYBE IF I WRITE A STORY ON IT IT'LL STOP CLOGGING MY NIGHTMARES AND ILLUSIONS IN THE DARK!!! :P
---
#312 Posted: 14:55:00 08/08/2013
Tell me about it. That's when I get my best ideas... or worst nightmares...
hey, I have an idea, let's make Hex get really scared and easily freaked out after playing through Aika Village (an infamous player-created world for Animal Crossing: New Leaf that is extremely creepy, partially because it lets you draw your own conclusions on what happened, though there's no denying someone got killed, someone got buried, someone committed suicide, and either the little girl or her doll did it... tip, don't watch a video on it before going to bed...) around midnight, and then finds out Spooky Sally was the one who made it. Or something like that.
I DUNNO, MAYBE IF I WRITE A STORY ON IT IT'LL STOP CLOGGING MY NIGHTMARES AND ILLUSIONS IN THE DARK!!! smilie

Yup, what I do if some crazy idea in my head, I make a game into it, that's how I have the disturbing game where I'm a god type being.
---
#hu
#313 Posted: 15:16:08 08/08/2013 | Topic Creator

It'll be tough, but I can do time travel smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:54:17 08/08/2013 by awesomerockets
#314 Posted: 15:22:46 08/08/2013
Quote: awesomerockets

It'll be tough, but I can o time travel smilie

Woot woot! One of my ideas is gonna become a episode for skyscripts.
---
#hu
#315 Posted: 20:46:26 08/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Episode 19 is finished! I hope you all like it! smilie
---
#316 Posted: 23:35:15 08/08/2013
AwesomeRockets its Great! are you ever going to do my Skylanders Vs DI Characters Idea? just a lil beggining....

EPISODE 20: Copycat Competion

(Spyro, Hugo, Chop Chop and Flynn are in a room when Zook walks in)

smilie Oh thanks, I finally found the bathroom! Oh wait....are you guys going to the bathroom together?
Hugo: No you Bamboo headed Bozo, we are disscussing a dire problem!
smilie The toilets clogged?
smilie No Zook! Do you know of Disney Characters?
smilie You mean like Shrek?
smilie Nope, Dreamworks.
smilie Super Mario?
Flynn: No thats a video game character! We mean like Mickey Mouse, Woody, Lightning Mcqueen....
smilie Oh yeah those guys! Are they're toilets clogged?
smilie No...They are doing the exact same thing as us, the Skylanders!
smilie Gasp!
Flynn: May I be the first to say: Dun Dun Dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
smilie With careful planning, we have planned to go to the heart of they're operations: Disneyworld!
smilie OOOOH! CAN I COME? CAN I COME? CAN I COME? CAN I COME?
smilie Fine, but remember: we are there to stop the Disney Infinty Crew, not for rides.
smilie Awwwwwwwwwwwww.
---
nyeheheheheh

#317 Posted: 00:20:36 09/08/2013
(Night Shift picks up the flamethrower and ignites it.)
(Trigger Happy emerges from the debris, his guns glowing a bright gold.)

TRIGGER HAPPY[IN A DEEP DEMONIC VOICE]: I"LL GIVE YOU ONE CHANCE TO PUT THAT DOWN!

(Night Shift points the flamethrower towards the bomb.)

TRIGGER HAPPY[IN A DEEP DEMONIC VOICE]: HAVE IT YOUR WAY

(He holds up his guns and shoots out a giant Golden Yamoto Blast, blasting Night Shift off of the bomb, and through the giant hole in the ceiling also caused by the blast.)
(Trigger Happy lowers his guns and turns back to normal.)

TRIGGER HAPPY: Probably never going on a mission with him again!

(He turns around to see all of the trolls staring at him open mouthed.)

TRIGGER HAPPY: Recognize the realness!

(Trigger Happy pushes the bomb to the garage door and outside.)

TRIGGER HAPPY: Since none of the trolls have come back up, let's assume this body of water is very deep!

(He pushes it over the deck and it descends into the water.)

TRIGGER HAPPY: Glad that's over!

(He walks back inside and over to the trolls.)

TRIGGER HAPPY: Get rid of these bombs or you trolls will become like that wall over there!

(The trolls start rapidly tossing the bombs into the water.)

(The next day, Trigger Happy hears a knock at the door.)

TRIGGER HAPPY: Come in!

(The door swings open and it's Night Shift.)

TRIGGER HAPPY: GAH!

(He jumps behind the couch.)

TRIGGER HAPPY: Don't hurt me!
NIGHT SHIFT: Good job Trigger Happy, you did what you had to do.

(He leaves.)

TRIGGER HAPPY: Well, I'm glad you enjoyed blasting off like Team Rocket!

(Spyro walks in.)

SPYRO: How'd it go?
TRIGGER HAPPY: We succeeded.
SPYRO: Great!
TRIGGER HAPPY: Make sure I never have to go on a mission with him again!
SPYRO: Sure thing!

END OF EPISODE 19

Ha, that was funny.
---
#hu
#318 Posted: 02:09:56 09/08/2013
AwesomeRockets its Great! are you ever going to do my Skylanders Vs DI Characters Idea? just a lil beggining....

:zook: Oh thanks, I finally found the bathroom! Oh wait....are you guys going to the bathroom together?
:zook: The toilets clogged?
:spyro: No Zook! Do you know of Disney Characters?
:zook: You mean like Shrek?
:chopchop: Nope, Dreamworks.
:zook: Super Mario?
Flynn: No thats a video game character! We mean like Mickey Mouse, Woody, Lightning Mcqueen....
:zook: Oh yeah those guys! Are they're toilets clogged?
:spyro: No...They are doing the exact same thing as us, the Skylanders!
:zook: Gasp!
:chopchop: With careful planning, we have planned to go to the heart of they're operations: Disneyworld!
:zook: OOOOH! CAN I COME? CAN I COME? CAN I COME? CAN I COME?
:spyro: Fine, but remember: we are there to stop the Disney Infinty Crew, not for rides.
:zook: Awwwwwwwwwwwww.

Aw, beat me to writing an Infinity war story! Looks promising!
Maybe I'll write a Rumble-U story, where the Skylanders go pokemon style!
Also,

Zoo Lou:
Directly based of Sergeant Schulz (from Hogan's Heroes)! And he can summon and talk to animal spirits.

And I really need to write my Sidekicks story. Teaser: the Sidekicks were originally created by Kaos...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:12:37 09/08/2013 by Doomslicer
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#319 Posted: 02:33:11 09/08/2013

smilie Oh thanks, I finally found the bathroom! Oh wait....are you guys going to the bathroom together?
smilie The toilets clogged?
smilie No Zook! Do you know of Disney Characters?
smilie You mean like Shrek?
smilie Nope, Dreamworks.
smilie Super Mario?
smilie Oh yeah those guys! Are they're toilets clogged?
smilie No...They are doing the exact same thing as us, the Skylanders!
smilie Gasp!
smilie With careful planning, we have planned to go to the heart of they're operations: Disneyworld!
smilie OOOOH! CAN I COME? CAN I COME? CAN I COME? CAN I COME?
smilie Fine, but remember: we are there to stop the Disney Infinty Crew, not for rides.
smilie Awwwwwwwwwwwww.

Aw, beat me to writing an Infinity war story! Looks promising!
Maybe I'll write a Rumble-U story, where the Skylanders go pokemon style!
Also,

Zoo Lou:
Directly based of Sergeant Schulz (from Hogan's Heroes)! And he can summon and talk to animal spirits.

And I really need to write my Sidekicks story. Teaser: the Sidekicks were originally created by Kaos...

like smurffete who was created by gargamel
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#320 Posted: 02:45:21 09/08/2013
^Have no idea what you just said, but I guess...
---
#321 Posted: 03:18:26 09/08/2013
Episode 20: Copycat Competion Part 2

(Zook, Spyro, Sunburn, and Chop Chop are on a hill in the ruins)

smilie I am so excited! We are going to Di-- (Spyro smacks zook)OOOMPH!
(Spyro and Chop Chop give him dirty looks)
smilie This is a secret mission!
smilie Okay Sunburn, you sure this will work?
smilie Yeah, Ive done it before. Just say the word and I will stat.
smilie We are ready!
smilie Okay but put theese on first. (Holds out 3 Earmuffs)
(Spyro and Chop Chop put them on)
smilie Okay 3....
smilie Hey wheres Zook?
smilie 2....
smilie ZOOK PUT THEESE ON! (Flies to Zook)
smilie ONE! KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW (this is a very loud screech)
smilie AAAAAAAH! My ears are crying!
(Ignitus from Dragons Peak flys up
Ignitus: Anyone call? Oh hey Guys! Need a ride?
smilie Yes Please! And make it to (whispers disneyland into ignituses ear)
Ignitus: Okay guys hop on!
(Ignitus flies at HyperSpeed)
Ignotus: Thank you for flying Air-Ignitus! When you need me, blow this horn! (Gives dragon horn to chopchop)
smilie Okay Team! According to Hugos Vast knowledge and Flynns Reconnisance, we know that the baseof their operations is at that Castle! (Points to rhe trademark disney castle)
(Note: In this version of Disneyland, there are no humans.
:Zook: Look! Alien Kitty! (Points to Stich)
smilie Blast it! (Fires fireball)
smilie Well, Disney people arent fightets, so lets try the fron entrance.
smilie okay lets go!
(At the door)
smilie AAAAAAAAH!
smilie what is it this time Zook!
smilie L-L-L-Look U-U-Up!
(They look up)
smilie Oh darn.....

TO BE CONTINUED!
---
nyeheheheheh

#322 Posted: 04:04:46 09/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Smoulderdash: Extremely beautiful and everyone is in love with her
Slobbertooth: Acts like a dog and attacks anything he thinks could possibly hurt anyone
Pop Thorn: Always causing mischief
Grilla Drilla: Acts kinda like Mr. Resetti from Animal Crossing. He just pops up out of the ground
Zoo Lou: (I don't really know much about Hogan's Heroes) He is very peaceful and very against unnecessary violence
Scorp: A very cool and popular guy who is amazing in combat
Boom Jet: A daredevil, constantly doing dangerous stunts and goes on as many missions as possible. He loves adventure
Bumble Blast: Stereotypical hillbilly. He's also not very smart (Though not as dumb as Zook)
Star Strike: Very serious and always makes sure others don't stop out of line
Free Ranger: He's a show off and is kinda full of himself
Grim Creeper: Kinda a guy who unintentionally make others uncomfortable and think he's weird
Riptide: He loves water and the ocean and acts kinda weird

I'm waiting until I learn more about Trap Shadow, Doom Stone, and Rubble Rouser before I give them personalities
---
#323 Posted: 09:54:18 09/08/2013
Smoulderdash: Extremely beautiful and everyone is in love with her
Slobbertooth: Acts like a dog and attacks anything he thinks could possibly hurt anyone
Pop Thorn: Always causing mischief
Grilla Drilla: Acts kinda like Mr. Resetti from Animal Crossing. He just pops up out of the ground
Zoo Lou: (I don't really know much about Hogan's Heroes) He is very peaceful and very against unnecessary violence
Scorp: A very cool and popular guy who is amazing in combat
Boom Jet: A daredevil, constantly doing dangerous stunts and goes on as many missions as possible. He loves adventure
Bumble Blast: Stereotypical hillbilly. He's also not very smart (Though not as dumb as Zook)
Star Strike: Very serious and always makes sure others don't stop out of line
Free Ranger: He's a show off and is kinda full of himself
Grim Creeper: Kinda a guy who unintentionally make others uncomfortable and think he's weird
Riptide: He loves water and the ocean and acts kinda weird

I'm waiting until I learn more about Trap Shadow, Doom Stone, and Rubble Rouser before I give them personalities

My ideas (suggestions, implement only if you want):
Smoulderdash:
Smoking hot (in more ways than one), she's also kinda aggressive and flirtatious (I'm basing her off "Wrangler" Jane from F-Troop, mainly strong, aggressively flirtatious, and her main love interest is somewhat oblivious to her). She only really loves one 'lander, however, Flameslinger. Flameslinger doesn't really notice, but Stealth Elf does and she doesn't like it. Not one bit. Expect some nasty fights between those two.

Zoo Lou:
A. A mindless, mumbling beast.
B. Schultz-takeoff. E.I. Lovable, bumbling, a little on the obese side, easily manipulated, also against (or perhaps, afraid) of fighting and violence.

Bumble Blast sounds perfect! Same with Slobbertooth.
I made personality ideas for most of those characters, again, just suggestions. Basic overview of all my previous character ideas (some of which i slightly updated):

Quote:
Also, after seeing Hoot Loop's gameplay, make him teleport randomly without warning (making for some uncomfortable situations), and make him mostly respond "Who?" and use his hypnosis all over the place.

Also, Fryno is a bad boy biker with a fiery temper... and the rest of the time he's playing with his toy unicorns (all MLP characters of course). And he also thinks his horn can use magic.

Pop Thorn/Gasteroid:
Wrecking Ball's BFFF (Best Freakish Friends Forever), Pop Thorn is insane and random, and everyone thinks he's a Pokemon or Gronkle, much to his rage. He has a habit, like Wrecking Ball, of eating other people. He also bloats up when scared or angry. He also loves Kirby.

Oh, and maybe a story when things get awkward when Frightrider learns that Night Shift is Hex's ex-boyfiend (I spelled it 'fiend' intentionally)?

And when Rattle Shake's around, giant spherical boulders tend to end up rolling towards him, and constantly referencing "natives" who are out to get him. A blatant Indiana Jones take-off.

Also, Spy Rise ("My name is Spy. Rise Spy... Rise? Wait..."), along with his previously mentioned personality ideas, also has a bit of rampant paranoia. He also thinks he rivals James Bond in terms of being a ladies' man... but he really doesn't.

Quote:
Also, that's a good idea for Boom Jet. My idea for him is biased off a pretty stupid (but in a fun way) pilot in an old movie I saw, Edward Payton (might be spelled Peyton, I can't remember):
(that's him in front:)
[User Posted Image]
You can get a good idea of his personality just by how he looks, but I think High School Jock is better. Also, maybe have him constantly bragging about adventures that only his many fangirls could possibly believe.

Quote:
Grim Creeper:
Dramatic and imposing, Grim likes to scare people. He frequently dons a black robe and takes his scythe and pretends to be the real Grim Reaper (a distant relative). He's kinda gothic and macabre. His scythe has a mind of his own, and he refers to himself in third person... actually, I can't seem to think of anything funny for him...

Also, since I like to think of this as a parody-sitcom/soap-opera, let's make Hex have a crush on someone. I'm thinking
A. Night Shift
B. Grim Creeper (depends on how we make his personality)
C. Rattle Shake
D. Zoo Lou

Oh, and Riptide's a stereotypical pirate-wannabe.

Oh, and in my Gnarly's Gang story, I have granted cosmic powers to Blobbers, so he might one day fight Quigley. I'm having a bit of writer's block on that one, wanna re-write my draft for it?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:05:00 09/08/2013 by Doomslicer
#324 Posted: 14:51:41 09/08/2013 | Topic Creator
^ I could try!

Oh and Slam Bam already has that jock personality, he just hasn't been featured very much so far
I really like your version of Pop Thorn! I will probably just go off of that for him!

And I was wondering, what is everyone's favorite episode so far? Mines is either Presto Exchange-O or The Commotion of the Potion
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:42:13 11/08/2013 by awesomerockets
#325 Posted: 15:58:38 09/08/2013
Thanks. Completely forgot about Slam Bam, I've only ever used him once.
And it was definitely your version of the Scare-off that was the best episode yet.
---
#326 Posted: 16:59:51 09/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Aw man, I forgot I kinda made all of the Swap Force newlanders evil smilie I'll have to change that after the Quigley episode!
---
#327 Posted: 17:01:39 09/08/2013 | Topic Creator
EPISODE 20: Adventures In Quigley Sitting

(Stink Bomb and Eruptor are eating pizza in Cafe GhoRo.)

STINK BOMB: So then, I realized, I won't be getting paid for my special burp identifying app!
ERUPTOR: Well, if it came from me, it would kinda melt the phone!

(The king and queen of Skylands walk into the restaurant with their son, Quigley.)

ERUPTOR: Hey, look! It's the royal family!
STINK BOMB: Maybe they'll buy my app!

(Stink Bomb runs up to them.)

STINK BOMB: 'Sup yo!
QUEEN: Oh my! Well, hello there!
STINK BOMB: Okay, I came up with this special app that-
KING: Is your weekend free?
STINK BOMB: Well, I guess
QUEEN: Could you watch our wonderful son, Quigley? We have to go across Skylands for a meeting and little Quigley just can't handle things like that!
QUIGLEY: Hello! You smell weird!
STINK BOMB: Sure, I could look after the little guy!
KING: Thanks! Take him now!

(The king kicks him forward and they run out of the restaurant, into their limo and drive away.)

STINK BOMB: Well that's weird! Hey little buddy! I'm Stink Bomb! I'm gonna look after you!
QUIGLEY: Okay! Can I have something to eat?
STINK BOMB: Sure! I'm sitting with my friend Eruptor over there!

(They sit back down.)

STINK BOMB: Eruptor this is Quigley, I'm watching him for the king and queen!
ERUPTOR: Alright!

(Jet-Vac approaches them.)

JET-VAC: Hello you two, may I take your order?
QUIGLEY: Super Duper Giant Heart Attack Nacho Supreme!
ERUPTOR: Oh no! You don't want that!
QUIGLEY: Yes I do!
STINK BOMB: No you don't!
QUIGLEY: Do it!
STINK BOMB: I don't think-
QUIGLEY: NOW!
STINK BOMB: Bring us the nachos!

(Jet-Vac leaves.)

ERUPTOR: I think this may be a little difficult!

(Later that day, Stink Bomb brings Quigley to his extremely sloppy and messy apartment.)

STINK BOMB: Make yourself at home!
QUIGLEY: You have a TV! Can I watch it?
STINK BOMB: What do you want? Dora, Barney, Handy Manny-
QUIGLEY: Ghost Rider!
STINK BOMB: Woah!
QUIGLEY: Do you have it?
STINK BOMB: Yeah, but it's rated PG-13, plus it's kinda scary!
QUIGLEY: But I wanna watch it!
STINK BOMB: Sorry buddy! How about Cars 2?
QUIGLEY: Cars 2?
STINK BOMB: Yeah! It's rated G, it's a lot more your-
QUIGLEY: NO!!!!!!

(All of the things in Stink Bomb's apartment [except for Quigley and the TV] suddenly float into the air.)

STINK BOMB: Kid, what are you doing!?!?!
QUIGLEY: Cars 2 was a horrific movie using automobiles as secret agents! It's a disgrace to Disney Pixar!
STINK BOMB: I thought it was great! I mean, Mater would say "dad gum" and he would like-
QUIGLEY[IN DEEP DEMONIC VOICE]:SILENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(The windows shatter and everything [Even Stink Bomb] except for the TV and Quigley go flying outside and crashing down into the courtyard.)

QUIGLEY[IN MOCKING TONE]: Cars 2!

(He puts Ghost Rider into the DVD player.)
(Down in the courtyard, Stink Bomb gets up off of the ground and sees Sunburn staring at him.)

SUNBURN: What happened?
STINK BOMB: Quigley. I'm babysitting.
SUNBURN: Well, I'm dating Sonic Boom, so I've done a lot of babysitting! Maybe I can help!
STINK BOMB: Dude, this kid is like a demon.
SUNBURN: He's wearing a rainbow propeller cap, how bad can he be?
STINK BOMB: The propeller spins when he's using his witchcraft!

(Sunburn flies up into Stink Bomb's apartment and sees Quigley watching Ghost Rider.)

SUNBURN: Hey Quigely, I'm Sunburn!
QUIGLEY: Shhhhh
SUNBURN: Did you send all of that stuff out of the window? How did a little guy like-
QUIGLEY: SHHHHHH!
SUNBURN: Dude, I'm just-

(Quigley spins around and waves his hand at Sunburn, causing him to crashing through the wall into into Hoot Loops apartment.)

HOOT LOOP: Man, for real? That wall was like the best!
SUNBURN: It's not my fault! That little kid over there has telepathic abilities!
HOOT LOOP: Can he make tacos have shoe fights?
SUNBURN: What?
HOOT LOOP: Naw, that's banana.
SUNBURN: You're crazy enough, just go in there and watch the kid!
HOOT LOOP: That's goody okay!

(Hoot Loop goes into Stink Bomb's apartment and sits next to Quigley as Sunburn flies away.)

QUIGLEY: Interrupt the movie, and I'll ruffle your feathers!

(Sunburn flies down to Stink Bomb.)

STINK BOMB: Demon?
SUNBURN: Even the propeller seems evil!

(They hear an explosion coming from main street.)

SUNBURN: Let's go check that out! It can't be anywhere near as horrible as dealing with Junior Darth Vader!

(They run over to main street to see Blobbers [wearing gold bling, all leather, sunglasses, and a cowboy hat] holding the bazooka that just blew up the entrance to the bank.)

SUNBURN: BLOBBERS!?!?!
STINK BOMB: Who's he? He looks like someone combined a drug kingpin with a potato!
SUNBURN: He's a little Mabu that was always innocent and screwing things up! Now, looks like he's screwed up!

(Blobbers turns around and faces them.)

BLOBBERS: Yo Crylanders!

(He points his bazooka at them.)
(Sunburn leaps forward and spits a burst of fire into the chamber of the bazooka and it explodes, then he pins him to the ground.)

SUNBURN: Well Blobbers, let's get you checked-
BLOBBERS GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

(Blobbers starts glowing and suddenly a large blast sends Sunburn flying into the bank and leaving a crater in the ground.)
(Blobbers emerges from the crater.)

STINK BOMB: Seriously, I left a child Darth Vader for a pudgy Super Saiyan?

(Stink Bomb throws a shuriken at Blobbers and he karate chops it in half.)
(Blobbers throws a cosmic blast at Stink Bomb and he flips over it, then drop kicks Blobbers' head.)
(Stink Bomb punches him in the face and the roundhouse kicks him causing him to fall.)
(Blobbers sends Stink Bomb crashing through the window of an auto shop with cosmic lasers eyes.)
(Sunburn bursts out of the bank in a phoenix dash and hits Blobbers with it, causing him to roll into the auto shop.)
(Sunburn leaps into the auto shop and let's out a stream of flame at Blobbers.)
(Blobbers reaches out and grabs Sunburn by the neck, then shocks him with lightning.)
(Stink Bomb grabs a hubcap and throws it at Blobbers like a frisbee, smacking him in the face.)
(Stink Bomb grabs a chain and cracks it like a whip, catching Blobbers' fist in it, then leaps over him causing the chain to go around his neck, and throws him across the store, sending him flying behind the counter.)

STINK BOMB: HOW YA LIKE ME NOW!

(The counter explodes and Blobbers charges forward and knocks Stink Bomb away with a cosmic punch.)
(Sunburn teleports behind Blobbers and slashes him with flaming claws.)
(Blobbers smacks him in the beak with a cosmic blast and punches him to the wall.)
(Sunburn attempts to breath fire, but Blobbers kicks his head and stomps on his neck.)
(Sunburn pulls to the chain still around his neck, causing him to fall.)
(Blobbers hits Sunburn with a cosmic uppercut and he falls into the wall, causing a shelf of tools to fall on top of him.)

BLOBBERS: You really are a pain, Sunburn! Thankfully nobody will have to deal with you ever again!

(Blobbers pulls out a knife and walks towards Sunburn.)

STINK BOMB: Deal with this!

(Stink Bomb, inside of a car in the back of the auto shop, races forward and hits Blobbers, causing him to go flying into the street and falls unconscious on contact.)
(Stink Bomb gets out of the car and lifts the shelf off of Sunburn.)

STINK BOMB: C'mon, let's put him in a cage or something!
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 18:24:37 10/08/2013 by awesomerockets
#328 Posted: 17:01:51 09/08/2013 | Topic Creator
(After dropping off Bobbers to Cali for examining, Stink Bomb returns to his apartment complex with Sunburn.)

SUNBURN: How do you think Hoot Loop's doin'?
STINK BOMB: Let's hope Quigley didn't make him watch Ghost Rider 2, 'cause that one sucked!

(Stink Bomb opens the door to his apartment, and tons and tons of popcorn pours into the hallway.)

STINK BOMB: GAH!

(Quigley emerges from the popcorn.)

QUIGLEY: I made popcorn!
STINK BOMB: I see that. Where's Hoot Loop?

(Hoot Loop falls out of the popcorn, trembling and whimpering.)

HOOT LOOP:G-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-uh
SUNBURN: Holy sheep, he broke Hoot Loop
STINK BOMB: How did you make this much popcorn?
QUIGLEY: Like this!

(He raises his arm and two giant waves of popcorn start barreling down each end of the hallway.)

QUIGLEY: Popcorn!
STINK BOMB: Wait! NO!

(The popcorn waves collide the causes and explosion, sending Stink Bomb, Sunburn, and Hoot Loop falling to the ground on a popcorn waterfall.)
(Quigley is floating where he was standing before the explosion with a shield around him keeping the popcorn away.)

QUIGLEY: Endless popcorn!
STINK BOMB: Dude, I don't think Wrecking Ball even could eat this much popcorn!

(Quigley points at the sky and it starts raining popcorn.)

QUIGLEY: YAY!
HOOT LOOP: S-s-s-s-sssso much t-t-t-t-t-error!

(Stink Bomb stands up.)

STINK BOMB: Quigley! You need to calm down!
SUNBURN: He is calm! Didn't you see him before?
QUIGLEY: Do you want any popcorn?
SUNBURN: No!
QUIGLEY: It's good!
SUNBURN: I'm sure it is, but I don't really-
QUIGLEY: EAT!

(Quigley points at at Sunburn and popcorn begins rapidly flying into his mouth.)

QUIGLEY: MORE POPCORN!

(Popcorn floods throughout the whole apartment complex and bursts out of all of the windows.)
(All of the Skylanders inside of the complex are trapped in a rapid popcorn river flowing outside.)
(An entire wall blows off of the complex spouting popcorn everywhere.)

GILL GRUNT: Can someone please explain to me why I'm no longer in my apartment?
POP FIZZ: Ooh! Popcorn!
STINK BOMB: I gotta stop this kid!

(He rips a bench and a stop sign from the ground and uses them as a boat and an oar then starts paddling up the popcorn river dodging incoming furniture, debris, and Skylanders.)
(Zap grabs onto the bench.)

ZAP: Take me with you!
STINK BOMB: Nope!

(Stink Bomb kicks Zaps' hand, causing him to fall back in the popcorn.)
(Stink Bomb approaches a gutter running up the side of what's left of the building then jumps up and grabs onto it.)
(Quigley flies up to the roof.)

QUIGLEY[IN DEEP DEMONIC VOICE]: NOBODY SHALL PUT A STOP TO MY WONDERFUL POPCORN PARADISE!

(Quigley waves his hand and a bunch of popcorn takes the shape of many swords and go flying towards Stink Bomb, who's quickly climbing up gutter.)
(The popcorn swords get stuck in the wall as they miss Stink Bomb.)
(Stink Bomb jumps from the gutter to a fire escape.)
(Quigley uses more popcorn to create a giant club in his hand.)
(Stink Bomb jumps away from the fire escape as it's destroyed by Quigley's club.)
(Stink Bomb grabs onto a window shutter and is stuck hanging over a popcorn river below.)

QUIGLEY[IN DEEP DEMONIC VOICE]: YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE!

(Quigley chucks a cosmic blast at Stink Bomb who dodges it by flipping upwards on top of the window shutter.)

QUIGLEY[IN DEEP DEMONIC VOICE]: YOU'RE THE ONLY SKYLANDER NOT ENSNARED IN MY POPCORN WONDERLAND! YOU ARE ALONE AND HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE ON DEFEATING ME!
STINK BOMB: You're right! I can't fight you alone!

(He rips off the opposite window shutter and looks towards Blobbers, who is in a cage outside of Cali's house.)

STINK BOMB: But I know how can!

(He stands up on the shutter and dives down towards the popcorn.)
(He lands in the popcorn river and begins using the shutter as a surfboard to get towards Cali's house.)

QUIGLEY[IN DEEP DEMONIC VOICE]: RISE MY POPCORN MINIONS AND RID ME OF THAT PESKY SKUNK!

(Popcorn skeletons rise from the river with popcorn surfboards and begin chasing after Stink Bomb.)
(Stink Bomb throws a shuriken at a skeleton, just making a small hole in it's chest.)

STINK BOMB: Guys, a little help! I can't take these guys out with my shurekins!
ZOOK: Shnoopy what?
STINK BOMB: Ninja stars!
WHIRLWIND: How do we help if we can't move!
STINK BOMB: You can still shoot!

(Whirlwind shoots a rainbow from her horn, destroying a skeleton.)
(Boomer throws a stick of dynamite, destroying a skeleton.)
(Camo spits out a fireball, destroying a skeleton.)
(Wham-Shell shoots a giant starfish, destroying a skeleton.)
(Lightning Rod throws a lightning bolt, destroying the last skeleton.)

STINK BOMB: Thanks guys! I'm not strong enough to break that cage! I'm gonna need some momentum!

(Stink Bomb and Magna Charge hi-five and they swap.)

STINK BOMB: I'll bring your wheel back as soon as I can!

(Stink Charge charges forward so fast he goes over the popcorn without falling in.)
(He charges up a palm strike behind his back.)
(Stink Charge at top speed hits Blobbers' cage with a palm strike, destroying it.)
(Blobbers flies out.)

STINK BOMB: Now listen to me! I let you go so you can stop that psycho demon six-year-old up there! You step outta line and you're goin' in the box of shame, got it?
BLOBBERS: I Hear you dawg!

(Blobbers flies towards Quigley.)
(Stink Charge goes back to Magna Bomb, and they change back to Stink Bomb and Magna Charge.)
(Stink Bomb leaps back onto his window shutter surfboard.)

MAGNA CHARGE: Is this gonna work?
STINK BOMB: Let's hope it does!

(Blobbers claps his hand three times.)

BLOBBERS: YO!

(Quigley looks over at Blobbers.)

BLOBBERS: I hear you 'causing some bad stuff up over here! What's up with all this popcorn mess, I mean, for real!
DINO-RANG: Blobbers! You're not a gangster! You don't have to talk like that! You shouldn't, you don't do it well, you sound ridiculous!
TRIGGER HAPPY: He think's he's a hip street thug, let's keep it that way!
IGNITOR: Why?
TRIGGER HAPPY: 'Cause it's funny how stupid he sounds!

(Quigley flies towards Blobbers.)

QUIGLEY[IN DEEP DEMONIC VOICE]: ARE YOU CHALLENGING ME TO A DEAL?
BLOBBERS: Straight up, dawg!
QUIGLEY[IN DEEP DEMONIC VOICE]: I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!
BLOBBERS: Let's boogie down!

(Blobbers snaps his fingers and he grows extremely long golden hair, his eyes glow yellow, and his whole body glows golden.)

POP FIZZ: Well, I have a brand new respect for Mabu's!
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 14:19:50 11/08/2013 by awesomerockets
#329 Posted: 17:02:09 09/08/2013 | Topic Creator
(Quigley thrusts his arms at Blobbers and two bolts barrel towards his.)
(Blobbers holds out his hands and stops the lightning in it's tracks.)

BLOBBERS[IN DEEP DEMONIC VOICE]: NICE TRY, DAWG!

(Blobbers launches the lightning forward, shocking Quigley, and he falls down into the popcorn.)

BLOBBERS[IN DEEP DEMONIC VOICE]: YO, DAWGS, I THOUGHT THAT THIS MESS WOULD BE A LOT HARDER! Y'ALL THAT WAS TOO EASY!
QUIGLEY[IN DEEP DEMONIC VOICE]: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

(Quigley bursts out of the popcorn and uppercuts Blobbers with a cosmic punch.)

QUIGLEY[IN DEEP DEMONIC VOICE]: YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT ME THAT EASILY!!!!
BLOBBERS[IN DEEP DEMONIC VOICE]: YO KID, YOU GOT SOME SERIOUS ANGER ISSUES DAWG. Y'ALL NEED SOME SPECIAL THERAPY CLASSES YO!

(Quigley extends his palm and a giant blast of cosmic energy flies towards Blobbers.)
(Blobbers flies upwards then spins, becoming a cosmic tornado.)
(Quigley flies upwards and throws a cosmic energy ball at the tornado, ending it and sending Blobbers spinning the remains of the complex.)

QUIGLEY[IN DEEP DEMONIC VOICE]: FOOLISH BEING! YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE SAME ABILITIES I DO THAT WE'RE EQUAL IN POWER!
BLOBBERS[IN DEEP DEMONIC VOICE]: WELL, ACTUALLY DAWG, I THOUGHT WE WOULD JUST FIGHT UNTIL IT WAS PAST YOUR BEDTIME AND I COULD PIMP SLAP YOU IN YOUR SLEEP!

(Blobbers emerges from the apartment with electricity surging all around him.)
(Blobbers flies up to Quigley and begins repeatedly punching him with his now electric fists.)

QUIGLEY[IN DEEP DEMONIC VOICE]: NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

(Quigley grabs Blobbers by the hand, drains the elecrticity from him, grabs his others arm, and shocks him.)
(Blobbers headbutts Quigley then kicks him.)
(Blobbers punches him in the face then hits with with a cosmic uppercut.)
(Quigley hits Blobbers with rapid fire cosmic lasers.)
(Blobbers tries to punch Quigley, but he grabs his fist and electrocutes him.)
(Blobbers falls down into the popcorn.)

HOT DOG: Is that it?
PRISM BREAK: No, he'll get back up!

(Awkward silence.)

PRISM BREAK: Wait for it!

(Awkward silence.)

PRISM BREAK: Wait for it!

(Awkward silence.)

PRISM BREAK: Wait for iiiiiiiiiiii-
BLOBBERS: Dawg, I ain't gettin' back up!
PRISM BREAK: Dang!

(Lightning strikes all around Quigley and more popcorn begins to fall from the sky.)

QUIGLEY[IN DEEP DEMONIC VOICE]: YES! YEEEEEEES! I AM SUCCESSFUL! I AM THE SUPREME-
SONIC BOOM: HEY!
QUIGLEY[IN DEEP DEMONIC VOICE]: HUH?

(Sonic Boom flies in, having just finished her mission.)

SONIC BOOM: What do you think you're doing!
QUIGLEY[IN DEEP DEMONIC VOICE]: WELL, UH, I WAS JUST-
SONIC BOOM: I don't like your tone!
QUIGLEY: *Clears throat* I, uh, just made p-p-popcorn!
SONIC BOOM: A popcorn eruption!
ERUPTOR: Hi!
SONIC BOOM: Not you!
ERUPTOR: Awww........
SONIC BOOM: I want you to to stop that endless popcorn stream flying into my boyfriend's mouth!

(Quigley snap his fingers the popcorn stops flying into Sunburn's mouth.)

SUNBURN: Thanks! I think I'll breath butter and salt instead fire for a while!
POP FIZZ: I'll TOTALLY take advantage of that!
SONIC BOOM: Now fix the apartment complex and make it exactly the way it was, contents and all!

(Quigley snaps his fingers and the complex becomes whole again, with all of the furniture in the correct place.)

SONIC BOOM: Now get rid of all...... a reasonable amount of this popcorn!

(Quigley snaps his fingers and the popcorn disappears so the Skylanders are no longer stuck, just ankle deep in it.)

SONIC BOOM: Now go back into Stink Bomb's apartment and take a nap!
QUIGLEY: Y-y-yes Sonic Boom!

(Quigley flies into Stink Bomb's apartment and lays down on his bed.)

SONIC BOOM: Phew! Glad that's over! I hate bossing people around like that! I feel like such a mom!
FLAMESLINGER: Well, you are!
SONIC BOOM: Yeah, but I don't wanna be that kinda mom! I'm a fun mom! Anyway, I'm tired, I'm gonna watch some TV! Bye guys!

(She flies to her apartment.)
(The king and queen walk up to Stink Bomb.)

KING: Hello Stink Bomb!
QUEEN: How was our wonderful son Quigley?
STINK BOMB: So good!
KING: Great! We're ready to pick him up!
STINK BOMB: He's up in my apartment taking a nap!

(The king goes and gets him.)

KING: You guys did a great job! Next time I need someone to watch our little angel, we'll come back to you!
STINK BOMB: Please don't!
QUEEN: Bye!

(They leave.)

SUNBURN: Leave me out of that one!

(Blobbers jumps up out of the popcorn.)

BLOBBERS: Well, I has a wonderful time y'all! But uh, I'm gonna bounce, peace out!

(Blobbers leaps up and flies away.)

STINK BOMB: Well, if it does happen again, hopefully we can make a truce with Blobbers again!

END OF EPISODE 20
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:43:50 12/11/2013 by awesomerockets
#330 Posted: 17:02:20 09/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Skylander Shorts: Episode One: Well, This Sucks

(Jet-Vac is talking on the phone with Spyro.)

JET-VAC: A mission right now? Sure thing! Just let me grab my vacuum!

(He walks to his room and sees his vacuum is not on his desk.)

JET-VAC: Huh?

(He walks into his living room and look all over the place, then the kitchen.)

JET-VAC: Where the black forest ham is my vacuum?

(He walks into the hallway and starts looking around.)
(Zap opens his apartment door to go downstairs and get his mail.)

ZAP: Good morning Jet-Vac!

(Jet-Vac goes into Zaps' apartment and starts throwing things around looking for his vacuum.)

ZAP: What are you doing?
JET-VAC: Aw, it's not here!

(Jet-Vac runs out of Zaps' apartment and barges into Chill's.)
(Chill is taking a shower.)

CHILL: Who's there? Can you leave, I'm in the shower!

(Jet-Vac starts throwing things around looking for his vacuum.)

CHILL: What are you doing out there?

(Jet-Vac attempts to enter the bathroom, but the door is locked.)

JET-VAC: Can you please unlock the door so I can search the bathroom?
CHILL: NO!
JET-VAC: Why?
CHILL: Just because birds bathe out in the open doesn't mean others do!
JET-VAC: Well fine then! You better not be using it as a hair dryer!

(Jet-Vac leaves and walks into Trigger Happy's apartment.)
(Trigger Happy is playing a video game.)

TRIGGER HAPPY: Dude, I told you, you can't clean my apartment!
JET-VAC: Is my vacuum in here?
TRIGGER HAPPY: If it is you won't find it!
JET-VAC: For crying out loud!

(He leaves.)

TRIGGER HAPPY: How did you even get in here, the door was locked!

(Jet-Vac is about to enter Hex's apartment.)

JET-VAC: No

(He leaves and enters Camo's apartment, where he's growing a giant watermelon.)

CAMO: Hey Jet-Vac! Look at my giant watermelon!

(Jet-Vac grabs a chainsaw and cuts through it, the digs through the inside, looking for his vacuum.)

CAMO: What the fruit are you doing!
JET-VAC: Aw, it's not here either!

(He leaves and enters Wrecking Ball's apartment.)
(Wrecking Ball is playing on a trampoline.)

WRECKING BALL: Hiya hiya hiya Jet-Vac!

(Jet-Vac dives into his ball pit and begins throwing all of the plastic balls out searching for his vacuum.)

WRECKING BALL: Are you okay Jet-Vac?
JET-VAC: Oh drat! It's not here either!

(He leaves and enters Ninjini's apartment.)
(Ninjini is in her bottle.)

NINJINI: Jet-Vac? You need something?

(He walks up to Ninjini inside her bottle and starts searching all over the place.)

NINJINI: How the helicopter did you get in here!?
JET-VAC: It's not in here anyway!

(He leaves and goes to Thumpback's apartment.)
(Thumpback is watching TV.)

THUMPBACK: Jet-Vac, what's u-

(Jet-Vac grabs a curtain rod from the wall and uses it to prop open Tumpback's mouth.)

THUMPBACK: Ay, ut are oo ooink!

(Jet-Vac crawl around inside his mouth and then leaves.)
(Thumpback spits out the rod.)

THUMPBACK: Ew, you taste awful! Were you in Trigger Happy's apartment?

(Jet-Vac leaves the complex and goes to Kaos' Kastle, where he starts tearing apart Kaos' throne room.)

KAOS: NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! SKYLANDER WHAT ARE YOU DOOOOIIIIIIIING!
JET-VAC: Oh for crying out LOUD! I can't find my vacuum anywhere!
KAOS: Uh, it's strapped to you back.
JET-VAC: It is?

(He feels his back, and his vacuum is there.)

JET-VAC: Oh. Yeah! Now I can start my mission!
KAOS: Ha ha great! NOW GET OUT!
JET-VAC: I can't! My mission is here!
KAOS: NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

(Kaos runs away as Jet-Vac chases him.)

END OF SHORT 1
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 20:05:53 17/08/2013 by awesomerockets
#331 Posted: 23:43:31 09/08/2013
Hello everyone else! I have decided I am too lazy to write my Skylanders Vs DI story, but I want it continued. PM me if you want to and I will tell you the basic story, and you can slightly change it but still make it mine. And you get 50% of the credit! PM me if your up for the job!
---
nyeheheheheh

Will171717 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1208
#332 Posted: 00:26:03 10/08/2013
Awesome,
---
henlo
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:26:50 10/08/2013 by Will171717
#333 Posted: 01:25:07 10/08/2013
Lol, Quigley's awesome.
Also, I'll change it if you want, but in my mafia story, Blobbers blew stuff up with his vast cosmic powers like Quigley, but didn't even seem to realize it was a big deal. But if you want me to change it to bazookas, that's fine.
---
#334 Posted: 17:14:55 10/08/2013 | Topic Creator
^I will be doing that too, he's just using a bazooka in that scene
---
#335 Posted: 15:44:06 11/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Episode 20 is done! I hope you all like it! smilie
---
#336 Posted: 15:44:49 11/08/2013 | Topic Creator
EPISODE 21: VENGEANCE VILLAGE

(Spyro, Free Ranger, Lightning Rod, Freeze Blade, and Hot Head are all sitting in front of the complex.)

HOT HEAD: But, I still don't understand! How does the shell of the popcorn seed melt off if the butter's inside?
FREE RANGER: Do the shells melt? Don't they just pop?
FREEZE BLADE: Yeah, I think they just pop.
HOT HEAD: But, if they pop, wouldn't the popcorn inside pop too?
SPYRO: Well, I guess that would kinda make sense......
FREEZE BLADE: How does it get in that shape.....
LIGHTNING ROD: I shall not participate in this conversation due to the fact that I'm popcorn intolerant!
SPYRO: I don't think that's a thing!
HOT HEAD: I'm bug intolerant! Bugs are yucky!
FREE RANGER: Do you eat bugs?
HOT HEAD: No
FREE RANGER: You can't be intolerant to something you don't eat!
HOT HEAD: Oh.
ROLLER BRAWL: I ate a bug once. It actually wasn't bad.

(The Skylanders jump away from Roller Brawl.)

SPYRO: Hey, I remember you! You were apart of that group that wanted to be Skylanders!
FREE RANGER: If you came here to attack us, I swear, I will go loco on you!
ROLLER BRAWL: Jeez guys! I just came to talk! I should have jumped into your popcorn conversation, because I honestly think it's witchcraft!
SPYRO: What are you doing here?
ROLLER BRAWL: I didn't come to attack, just, did you mean it when you said we could be Skylanders?
SPYRO: Well, yeah! If you change your ways!
ROLLER BRAWL: YAY! Can I be one?
SPYRO: Of coarse, if this isn't a trap!
ROLLER BRAWL: No no no, of coarse not! Well, now that I'm a Skylander, can I ask for a couple things?
SPYRO: What are they?
ROLLER BRAWL: What are your blood types?
HOT HEAD: The red kind!
FREE RANGER: That's not what she meant!
HOT HEAD: It's true! If you don't believe me-
FREE RANGER: I believe you.
SPYRO: Why do you wanna know that?
ROLLER BRAWL: Never mind, you guys don't look like your blood would be tasty anyway, and the other thing, can you convince my friends to become Skylanders?
SPYRO: Woah, well I don't know.........
FREEZE BLADE: I'll help!

(Freeze Blade stands net to Roller Brawl.)

FREE RANGER: Well Freeze is goin', so I'm goin' to!

(Free Ranger stands next to Freeze Blade.)

LIGHTNING ROD: I'm bored!

(Lightning Rod stands next to Free Ranger.)

HOT HEAD: Are we playing Follow the Leader? I wanna play!

(He skips over to Lightning Rod and stands next to him.)

ROLLER BRAWL: Please Spyro! We can't do it without you!
SPYRO: *Sigh* Let's go!
ROLLER BRAWL: YAY!

(They walk away.)

SPYRO: Wait, where are we going?
ROLLER BRAWL: Oh, I should probably tell you! Just follow me!

(As they walk away, an unnoticed Grim Creeper on the roof of the complex, speaks into a walkie talkie.)

GRIM CREEPER: Roller Brawl has betrayed us. The Skylanders are coming for you!

(After walking for awhile, the Skylanders arrive in a forest.)

ROLLER BRAWL: Just ahead, there's a clearing with our village in it, I'll go in first, and you follow, so they don't attack!
SPYRO: Okay, Hot Head, you stay here, you're a little big for this.
HOT HEAD: Okay!

(He sits down and starts watching a butterfly.)

ROLLER BRAWL: Here goes nothing!

(She skates forward into the clearing, containing a village that looks like a run down wild west like location, where Scorp and Smolderdash, and are waiting.)

ROLLER BRAWL: Hey guys! I'm back!
SMOLDERDASH: Yeah, we have a question for you.
ROLLER BRAWL: What's that?

(Smolderdash grabs Roller Brawl and throws her at Scrop, who catches her, holding her with one pincer and holding the other to her neck.)

SMOLDERDASH: Where are they!
ROLLER BRAWL: Who?
SMOLDERDASH: Who do you think?!

(Smolderdash slaps Roller Brawl it the face.)

ROLLER BRAWL: I'm not telling you!

(Smolderdash raises her hand to slap her again, but it's suddenly frozen by Freeze Blade who emerged from the trees.)

FREEZE BLADE: Leave her alone!

(Smolderdash slams her arm against a post, shattering the ice.)

SMOLDERDASH: There you are! You can't be it? Where are the others?

(Spyro dives down from the sky, attempting to dive bomb Scorp, only to be tackled and pinned by Slobbertooth.)

SMOLDERDASH: The rest?

(Lightning Rod leaps out from behind a building, only to be punched, and then pinned to a fence by Fryno.)

SMOLDERDASH: Is that all?

(Free Ranger slowly emerges from the trees behind Freeze Blade and stands next to him.)

FREE RANGER: Well, I guess just me!

(Free Ranger shoots lightning at Smolderdash and she jumps aside.)
(Freeze Blade slashes her with his chakram, making her stumble backwards.)

FREEZE BLADE: Let her go!
SMOLDERDASH: Um, no!

(Smolderdash leaps up and kicks Freeze Blade in the head, knocking him into a post, and he falls.)
(Free Ranger slashes at Smolderdash, who easily dodges it.)

FREE RANGER: Stay still!

(Free Ranger punches Smolderdash, then she leaps over him and puts him in a choke hole.)

SMOLDERDASH: Now we're standing still!
FREE RANGER: Nope!

(Free Ranger turns his legs into a tornado, sucking Smolderdash into it, and it sends her flying into an old building that crumbles on top of her when she slams into it.)

FREE RANGER: She was ANNOYING! But also kinda hot!
SCORP: You know I'm still here right
FREE RANGER: Oh yeah....

(He shoots lightning in his face, causing him to drop Roller Brawl.)

SCORP: You just got yourself a fight! POP THORN!

(Pop Thorn jumps down and puffs up on top of Roller Brawl, keeping her from moving.)
(Free Ranger slashes at Scrop, who intercepts it with his pincer and kicks him away.)

SCORP: C'mon chicken, you can do better then that!

(Free Ranger slashes Scorps' leg, then Scorp uppercuts him with his pincer.)

SCORP: You need to work on your combat skill, buddy!

(Free Ranger leaps up and shoots out a bolt of lightning, barely missing Scorp.)

FREE RANGER: I've been training every day since I joined the Skylanders!

(Scorp jumps up and spins, smacking Free Ranger with his tail, then pinning him with his pincers.)

SCORP: How's that workin' out for ya?

(Free Ranger slashes Scorps' arm then rolls away from him.)
(Free Ranger shoots lightning at Scorp, hitting him in the chest.)
(Scorp leaps forward and punches Free Ranger onto the roof of an old building and he falls through the roof inside the old building.)

SCORP: Well, what do I do now?
FREEZE BLADE: You fight me!

(Freeze Blaze jumps up and spins his chakram in his hand.)

SCORP: Please! Go back to Sesame Street on ice you chump!

(Scrop turns and begins to walk away.)
(Freeze Blade spins into the air and stops right above Scorps' head, slicing him with his ice skates.)
(Scorp attempts to smack him away, but Freeze Blade flips back onto the ground, freezes Scorp, and kicks him to the ground.)

FREEZE BLADE: Look who's on ice now!

(Freeze Blade runs over to Roller Brawl, who's laying on the ground with Pop Thorn on top of her.)

FREEZE BLADE: Roller Brawl! You okay?
POP THORN: You're not getting to her!

(Pop Thorn pelts Freeze Blade with some spikes, knocking him back.)
(Freeze Blade gets back up and the same thing happens.)
(Freeze Blade rolls over and throws him chakram, knocking Pop Thorn off of Roller Brawl, who immediately hops back up onto her feet.)

ROLLER BRAWL: Ya know, you're really heavy!

(Roller Brawl launches two buzz saws from her skates, knocking Pop Thorn into a tree.)

FREEZE BLADE: Roller Brawl! You're okay!
ROLLER BRAWL: You were worried about me?
FREEZE BLADE: Well, yeah.
ROLLER BRAWL: Oh that's- LOOKOUT!
---
Edited 9 times - Last edited at 14:48:15 16/08/2013 by awesomerockets
#337 Posted: 15:45:10 11/08/2013 | Topic Creator
(She leaps over him and slashes Grim Creeper away, who was about to attack Freeze Blade from behind.)
(Freeze Blade freezes Grim Creepers' legs and Roller Brawl grabs his neck.)

ROLLER BRAWL: I am sick of all of these sneak attacks! EVERYONE JUST COME OUT ALREADY!

(Nothing happens.)

ROLLER BRAWL: Oh, uh, did they hear me?

(Star Strike appears in front of them with Countdown, Riptide, Bumble Blast, and Zoo Lou.)

ROLLER BRAWL: C'mon guys! We just wanna talk!
RIPTIDE: We don't wanna listen!
ROLLER BRAWL: I'm a Skylander now! We can all be! Don't you want that?
STAR STRIKE: I thought we agreed that we don't need them!
ROLLER BRAWL: Well we were wrong! C'mon! Join me!

(She puts her arm around Freeze Blade.)

ROLLER BRAWL: Join us! Be a hero!

(Smolderdash emerges from the building she fell in and slowly walks towards Roller Brawl.)
(With a single, swift move, Smolderdash trips Freeze Blade, punches Roller Brawl, and slams her into a nearby post.)

SMOLDERDASH: You become the enemy, we treat you like the enemy!

(Roller Brawl spins away from Smolderdash and begins fighting her.)

FREEZE BLADE: So, uh................. five against one?
STAR STRIKE: It appears that way!
FREEZE BLADE: How about five against to halves?

(Freeze Blade quickly skates into the building Free Ranger fell in, hi-fives him, and runs back out with his legs.)

FRYNO: How did you get that storm chickens' feet?
FREEZE BLADE: Oh, we haven't shown this off to you yet, have we?

(He slowly rises on a tornado and spins his chakram in his hand.)

FREEZE BLADE: Me and my friend Free Ranger are members of the Swap Force! We swap!

(He throws his chakram, knocking both Slobbertooth and Fryno off of Spyro and Lightning Rod while they're surprised.)
(Spyro and Lightning Rod jump up and run to Freeze Rangers' side.)

SPYRO: You guys are really good at holding people down, I'll give you that!
LIGHTNING ROD: Now it's five against three!
FREEZE BLADE: And two halves!
LIGHTNING ROD: Whatever!

(Slobbertooth and Fryno run to their team.)

FRYNO: Did you just forget we were here?
LIGHTNING ROD: Sorry, that slipped my mind.....

(Free Blade (Free Ranger/Freeze Blade) emerges from the building and goes to his team.)

SPYRO: Now it's five on four!
FREEZE BLADE: Now with four halves!
FREE RANGER: Wait, with Roller Brawl and Smolderdash brawling over there, isn't it six on five?
FREEZE BLADE: And four ha-
FRYNO: CAN WE FIGHT NOW!?
BUMBLE BLAST: Oh, we fightin'? I thought we was just gonna play us some Scrabble!
FRYNO: Forget you guys! I'm starting!

(Fryno charges forward and tackles Lightning Rod and they begin to fight.)

BUMBLE BLAST: Maybe y'all can fight, and maybe me and that chicken can play us some Scrabble?
FREE RANGER: NO!
BUMBLE BLAST: Okay! Jeepers, no need to get all angry like! Wanna play Boggle instead?

(Free Blade leaps forward punches Bumble Blast in the face, the flip kicks him onto the ground.)

BUMBLE BLAST: Okay then, looks like we just gonna fight!

(They begin to fight.)

FREEZE BLADE: I'll take Countdown, you get the other two!
SPYRO: Roger that
BUMBLE BLAST: Would Roger like to play some Scrabble?
FREE RANGER: SHUT UP!

(Freeze Ranger attempts to punch Countdown, but he shoots a rocket into his face flipping him into the air and he lands on the ground on his back.)

COUNTDOWN: I thought a "Swapper" like you would do a little better!
FREEZE BLADE: I'll show you!

(Freeze Ranger flips back onto his feet and surrounds his feet with a tornado.)
(Countdown shoots another rocket, only for it to be caught in the tornado and sent straight back into Countdown.)
(Freeze Ranger throws his chakram at Countdown, but he just tosses his head up, causing the chakram to go straight under it, missing him.)
(Countdown leaps up, catches his head, and slams it onto Freeze Ranger, causing an explosion and knocking him down.)
(Countdown grows a new head.)

COUNTDOWN: You may wanna try swappin' sides, Skylander!

(Fryno repeatedly punches Lightning Rod in the chest, knocking him back

FRYNO: Dude, uh, why are you naked?
LIGHTNING ROD: I am most certainly not!
FRYNO: But you're wearing absolutely nothing!
LIGHTNING ROD: When you're a male who's nothing from the waist down, you don't need to wear clothes!

(Lightning Rod charges up a powerful thunder punch and uppercuts Fryno.)
(Bumble Blast shoots a bee into Free Blades' face.)
(Free Blade slices Bumble Blast with his skate with a big kick.)
(Bumble Blast headbutts Free Blade, knocking him down.)

FREE RANGER: I swear, there's like nothing in your head because that didn't hurt!

(Free Blade shoots lightning at Bumble Blast then punches him in the face.)
(Spyro jumps in the air and kicks both Star Strike and Riptide in the head at the same time.)
(Riptide grabs Spyros' tail and throws him at Star Strike, who slams him down with her blades.)
(Spyro spins, knocking Star Strike down, then jumps in the air and dive tackles Riptide into a fence.)
(Smolderdash jump kicks Roller Brawl, only for her to dodge it and put Smolderdash in a choke hold.)

SMOLDERDASH: Let me go, Roller Brawl!
ROLLER BRAWL: If you agree to become a Skylander!
SMOLDERDASH: Never!

(Roller Brawl repositions her hand so her claws are inches away from Smolderdashs' face.)
(Smolderdash breathes fire, burning her hands, causing her to let go.)
(Smolderdash flips around and kicks Roller Brawl in the head knocking her down, then picks her back up, igniting her hands burning Roller Brawl even more.)

(Fryno slams onto Lightning Rods' head, knocking him out.)

FRYNO: A little word of advice! Never toss me straight above your head!

(Free Blade shoots another bolt of lightning at Bumble Blast, knocking him out!

FREE RANGER: YEAH!

(Slobbertooth tackles him.)
(Freeze Ranger throws him chakram, missing, then lunges forward to kick, only for Countdown to catch his leg)

COUNTDOWN: Are you even trying?
FREEZE BLADE: You know it!

(He surrounds his feet with a tornado, catching Countdown in it.)

COUNTDOWN: Woah!

(Countdown swirls around in the tornado and Freeze Ranger kicks him.)

FREEZE BLADE: How are the Swappers looking now, Bomb-omb?

(Spyro is repeatedly scratching Riptide against a wall.)
(Star Strike blasts Spyro with a star blast, knocking him over.)
(Riptide kicks Spyro away.)
(Spyro quickly flies into the air.)

RIPTIDE: You running away?

(Spyro charges and a daybringer blast in his mouth and dives down.)
(Spyro spits out the giant daybringer blast at Star Strike, sending her flying, and slams down into Riptide, indenting him in the ground a little bit.)
(Spyro headbutt Riptide with flaming horns, trapping him in the ground by pushing him farther in.)

SPYRO: You won't be!

(Roller Brawl falls on the ground, screaming due to the burning.)

SMOLDERDASH: What's wrong Rolly Polly?

(She kick her.)

SMOLDERDASH: Can't take the heat?

(Freeze Ranger looks over and sees Smolderdash burning Roller Brawl.)
(Freeze Ranger flings Countdown [who was still in his tornado] and launches him straight into Smolderdash, knocking her over a fence.)
(Freeze Ranger runs up to Roller Brawl, freezes her, putting out the flames, then smashes the ice, setting her free)

FREEZE BLADE: Are you okay?!
ROLLER BRAWL: *Cough cough* Yeah yeah, I th-th *cough* I th-think s- *cough cough cough*
FREEZE BLADE: You sound awful! We gotta get you outta here!
ROLLER BRAWL: No no no! I have to- *cough cough cough*

(Freeze Ranger picks up Roller Brawl.)

ROLLER BRAWL: *cough* What are you doing?
FREEZE BLADE: I can't let you get hurt anymore!

(Roller Brawl kisses Freeze Ranger.)

ROLLER BRAWL: Freeze Blade, I'm staying!

(She rolls out of his hands, cuts away the fence Smolderdash flew over, and walks towards her.)

FREEZE BLADE: W-w-wait, I-
COUNTDOWN: You like her don't you?
FREEZE BLADE: Well-
COUNTDOWN: I don't care! Here's a little message for your tornado!
---
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 15:57:05 16/08/2013 by awesomerockets
#338 Posted: 15:45:51 11/08/2013 | Topic Creator
(Countdown shoots a rocket into Freeze Rangers' chest, knocking him to the ground.)

FREEZE BLADE: Technically, it's not my tornado!

(Smolderdash suddenly flies over the fence and faceplants into the dirt.)

COUNTDOWN: You're next!
FREEZE BLADE: Nope!

(Freeze Ranger turns his feet into a tornado and zips away.)

COUNTDOWN: Hey!

(Countdown runs after him, his head bouncing all over the place.)
(Spyro runs into Fryno.)

FRYNO: Yay, someone else to punch!

(Fryno punches Spyro in the snout.)
(Spyro charges forward with a flaming headbutt and sending Fryno flying into a power line, which shocks him, and he falls.)
(Free Blade, pinned to he ground, puts his skates on Slobbertooths' stomach and rapidly shuffles them up and down slicing him.)
(Slobbertooth stumbles away and Free Blade pins him to the ground by slamming his blade down over his neck.)

FREE RANGER: Well, at least you tried!

(He shoots him with a bolt of lightning, knocking him unconscious.)
(Free Blade and Freeze Ranger run to each other and hi-five, switching back to Free Ranger and Freeze Blade.)
(Spyro and Roller Brawl run to their sides.)
(Countdown, Zoo Lou, and Star Strike stand opposite of them.)

COUNTDOWN: Zoo Lou, where were you?
ZOO LOU: I was hungry, I went to Burger King!
GRIM CREEPER: Hello! Still frozen to the ground here!

(Star Strike breaks the ice with a star blast and Grim Creeper runs and joins them.)

GRIM CREEPER: Looks like now it's evenly matched! Four on four!
FREE RANGER: That's what you think! POPCORN!

(Nothing happens.)

FREE RANGER: POPCORN!

(Nothing happens.)

FREE RANGER: HOT HEAD, I SAID POPCORN!
HOT HEAD: I'M LOOKING AT A BUTTERFLY I'LL HELP LATER!
FREE RANGER: PUT IT IN YOUR POCKET!
HOT HEAD: OKAY!

(After a couple seconds, Hot Head bursts through the trees on his motorcycle and knocks all of the rebelanders over, then picks them up in his hands.)

FREE RANGER: Looks like it's five against one! That line would have been so much cooler if it weren't for that butterfly conversation.)

(Suddenly, a laser comes out of nowhere and hits Hot Head in the face, knocking him over.)

FREE RANGER: Oh, looks like it's back to four....

(The Skylanders turn around to see Kaos barreling towards them in an Arkeyan Copter.)

FREE RANGER: Woah!
SPYRO: Look out!

(Spyro, Free Ranger, and Freeze Blade jump out of the way, as Roller Brawl stands her ground.)

SPYRO: Roller Brawl, what are you doing!
ROLLER BRAWL: I'm gonna take down this pale midget!

(Roller Brawl jumps up right as the copter comes to her and stabs her stakes into the windshield.)
(Roller Brawl stakes all around the copter, cutting away the copter with her skates.)
(Roller Brawl uses her skates to cut off the three blade tails, leaving only the cockpit.)
(She leaps up onto the main rotor blades and stands in the middle, holding her claws where the rotors are, cutting each one, and the helicopter falls.)

KAOS: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

(He falls out of the copter and starts kicking and screaming like a baby!

KAOS: THERE IS NO WAY YOU SKYLANDERS ARE TAKING AWAY MY SLAVES!
STAR STRIKE: Slaves?
KAOS: Uh, what?
STAR STRIKE: You called us "slaves"
KAOS: Oh I didn't say "slaves"! I said..... favs! My favorite friends or like how hip people say it, instead of favorite, just fav! Ya'll my favs!
GRIM CREEPER: You said slaves!
COUNTDOWN: We are not slaves!
KAOS: NO! I SAID FAVS FOOLS! FAAAAAAAAAAAAAVS!

(Slobbertooth, Smolderdash, Scorp, Fryno Bumble Blast, Riptide and Lightning Rod join their friends.)
(All of the rebelanders and Skylanders start walking towards Kaos, each one charging an attack.)

KAOS: YOU FOOLS AREN'T HIP ENOUGH TO REALIZE THAT I SAID FAAAAAAVS!

(Everyone strikes Kaos and he goes flying off into the distance.)

BUMBLE BLAST: Take that ya little scarecrow!

(The rebelanders face the Skylanders.)

GRIM CREEPER: Well, this is embarrassing....
SPYRO: How would you all like to join the Skylanders?

(The rebelanders exchange glances.)

COUNTDOWN: Star Strike, if you make me say no, I will punch you in the face!
STAR STRIKE: I would love to be a Skylander! I don't know about these guys!
SCORP: I would
GRIM CREEPER: Me too
SMOLDERDASH: Count me in!
SLOBBERTOOTH: I'll do it!
COUNTDOWN: Bring it!
FRYNO: I suppose
ZOO LOU: That would be splendid!
RIPTIDE: Sounds fun!
BUMBLE BLAST: As long as ya'll got some Scrabble!

(Hot Heads' butterfly flies out of his pocket, and he suddenly wakes up and pins the butterfly down with his hand.)

HOT HEAD: No no no, you're gonna go back in there!

(Hot Head puts the butterfly in his pocket and all of the Skylanders begin walking home.)
(After the Skylanders have left, Pop Thorn falls out of the tree he was thrown in.)

POP THRON: HA! What the-? Hello? Friends? Skylanders? WHERE DID YOU GUYS GO! Well, they left me behind. Looks like I'll have to change my ways and just become a Skylander like Roller Brawl!

(Pop Thorn begins to walk towards the apartment complex.)

END OF EPISODE 21
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:42:17 16/08/2013 by awesomerockets
#339 Posted: 15:46:24 11/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Skylanders Shorts: Episode 2: Wrecking Balls' Leemoonad Stand

(Wrecking Ball is sitting on main street at his purposely misspelled lemonade stand.)

WRECKING BALL: Lemonade! Fifty cents!

(Nobody comes.)

WRECKING BALL: Hey Trap Shadow! Want some lemonade!
TRAP SHADOW: No thanks!
WRECKING BALL: Sprocket, lemonade?
SPROCKET: Sorry!
WRECKING BALL: Double Trouble?
DOUBLE TROUBLE: Ooga booga sorry, I'm not thirsty! Ooga booga it could be worse, tee hee!
WRECKING BALL: Aw man! Nobody wants my yummy yummy lemonade!
POP THORN: Hey Wrecking Ball!
WRECKING BALL: Pop Thorn! You want some lemonade?
POP THORN: Sure friend!
WRECKING BALL: Goody! Fifty cents pretty please!

(Pop Thorn hands him the money and grabs the glass of lemonade.)

POP THORN: Oh boy! I can't wait!

(Pop Thorn takes a sip of lemonade and begins jumping up and down.)

POP THORN: Wow! This is so good!
WRECKING BALL: Yay!

(Pop Thorn drinks the rest.)

POP THORN: Ahhhh! Someone else has to drink this! Hey Shroomboom!

(Shroomboomb runs up.)

SHROOMBOOM: What's up?
POP THORN: Wrecking Ball's lemonade is so yummy, you have to try it!

(Shroomboom gives fifty cents then drinks the lemonade.)

SHROOMBOOM: Oh wow this is great! Hot Dog! You gotta try this!

(Hot Dog runs up, pays, and drinks the lemonade.)

HOT DOG: WOAH! Hey, Spyro! Come try this!
SPYRO: Okay

(Spyro pays and drinks the lemonade.)

SPYRO: Holy sheep! This lemonade is delicious! HEY SKYLANDERS! EVERYBODY HAS TO TRY THIS!

(All of the Skylanders run up and try the lemonade, each one loving it.)

WRECKING BALL: Wow! This is amazing! Everyone loves my lemonade!
TRAP SHADOW: Wow! That looks good! Gimmie one of those!
WRECKING BALL: Sorry punk, you had your chance!

(Trap Shadow leaves.)

DOUBLE TROUBLE: Ooga booga I apologize for what I did before! Ooga Booga-
WRECKING BALL: You already stole one from Fright Rider, you're not getting more!

(Wrecking Ball looks under the stand and sees his empty pitcher.)

WRECKING BALL: Sorry friends! All gone!

(All of the Skylanders groan and they leave except for Fryno.)

WRECKING BALL: Sorry Fryno, I said we're out!
FRYNO: I never got any!
WRECKING BALL: Sorry, maybe I'll have more tomorrow!

(Fryno slams his fist on the stand.)

FRYNO: I want some now!
WRECKING BALL: Sorry!

(Wrecking Ball grabs his money and walks home.)

FRYNO: YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

(Fryno destroys the stand with his fists.)
(He hops onto his motorcycle and begins following Wrecking Ball, who's riding in a remote control wagon Drobot made for him.)

FRYNO: He's driving a wagon! I can catch him!

(Fryno charges forward, barely missing Wrecking Ball, who just turned the corner.)

FRYNO: What the-? GAH!

(Fryno, not paying attention, drives straight into a sign that says "ROAD CLOSED" and onto a incomplete gravel road.)

FRYNO: NO NO NO NO NO NO! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

(Fryno drives through another sign that says "BRIDGE OUT" an begins plummeting towards the water.)

FRYNO: AHHHHH! HELP I CAN'T SWIM! AHHHHH!

(Fryno suddenly lands into Wrecking Ball's wagon, that's floating in the water.)

FRYNO: What? Wrecking Ball?
WRECKING BALL: I found an extra glass of lemonade! I brought it for you! It's for free!
FRYNO: Gee, thanks!

(Fryno drinks the lemonade and gags.)

FRYNO: Holy sheep, this is awful!

END OF SHORT 2
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:09:08 17/08/2013 by awesomerockets
#340 Posted: 15:48:12 11/08/2013
I want to see free ranger
---
henlo
#341 Posted: 15:51:36 11/08/2013 | Topic Creator
^You will! The swappers have only been in two and a half episodes! All Skylanders will appear in the series at some point smilie l'll try to put in in Vengeance Village
---
#342 Posted: 01:06:20 12/08/2013
Lol, fun Quigley episode!
But can we also have another Quigley horror story, only this time showcasing his cunning wit? I like my cosmic 6-year olds cunning :P
Now let's have him battle Octavius! Maybe a chess game with all the characters? Actually, that was done in a Star trek novel with Q vs Trelane...
I'm sure something'll come up.
---
#343 Posted: 01:46:04 13/08/2013
That is awesome Swaps And Sky Veterans vs. Newlanders loving it
---
henlo
#344 Posted: 02:22:23 13/08/2013 | Topic Creator
It's kinda hard to write these because none of the powers for Smoulderdash, Scorp, and most of the other newlanders have been revealed yet, so I'm really just sticking to classic hand-to-hand combat with them smilie
---
#345 Posted: 02:31:30 13/08/2013
Lol yeah.
Also, Eon is a merchandising overlord who represents Activision :P
And Quigley and the Oracle play chess games against each other, except on a 3D playing field with 10 layers and several thousand pieces. And Quigley wins half of the time.
He isn't just a cosmic toddler, he's a near-ominscient tactician :P
I wonder if Glumshanks has any cosmic powers of his own?
---
#346 Posted: 23:47:31 13/08/2013
I have decided that I cant do Episodes, so Its time for...
HardcoreIgnitor's Skylander Minisodes!
Minisode 3: Darkest Days
(Spyro, Stealth Elf, Slobber Tooth, Wash Buckler, and Blast Zone are on Flynns Ship)
smilie Okay guys, here is the plan. Near Kaos' Kastle there is an ancient Arkeyan tunnel that should lead us right into the heart of the Castle with no hassle!
Slobber Tooth: Ha ha ha! You rhymed!
smilie Yeah whatever, Drool Duke. But Spyro, when are we gonna be there? I've got a thirst for combat! (Violently swings daggers around)
Wash Buckler: And I've got a thirst for some water!
Blast Zone: Dude, cant you just conjure up some in that gun of yours?
Wash Buckler: Nope, it only shoots bubbles! (Looks proud)
Blast Zone: How scary...
Flyyn: Hey guys! We are at the Castle, and the brakes are broken so jump off or we will go BOOM!
smilie Okay guys, grab onto me and Blast Zone!
(They jump off)
Slobber Tooth: Wheeeeeee! Oh I see the tunnel!
Blast Zone: Grab On!
(They grab onto Blast Zone and fly into the tunnel)
smilie In we go!
INSIDE THE CAVERN...
Slobber Tooth: Aahhhh! Dust in my eyes!
smilie Yeah, this place is dustier than Flynns Library of Books that aren't Kiddie Books!
smilie You said it, but I think I see light, so lets go!
Blast Zone: Sure!
MEANWHILE, IN KAOS' KASTLE...
smilie Oh Glumshanks! Come, and marvel at the dark darkness of my dreadfully dark Petrified Darkness!
(Kaos points to a swirling black cloud inside a glass case)
Glumshanks: That's nice and all, master, but what happens if the case breaks?
smilie Well, we become darkified!
Glumshanks: Is that even a word?
smilie OF COURSE IT IS YOU IMBECILE!
Glumshanks: Okay, okay! Wait what was that noise?
(The 5 Skylanders rise from a tile on the floor)
Slobber Tooth: Hellooo!
smilie AACK! SKYLANDERS! Face the darkness of my new petrified darkness!
(Kaos opens the glass case and the darkness goes onto the 5)
Wash Buckler: Aaaaargh! Head.. Hurting..Evilizing!
smilie Me...too! Hurrrts!
smilie Jokes on you Kaos! I can control the Darkness!
Blast Zone: THEN HELP US!
smilie Okay okay! (There is a flash of light)
(The 5 are in dark form)
smilie Feel Better?
Dark Slobber Tooth: I... Have...The...POWER! (Starts chasing Kaos)
Dark Wash Buckler: C'mon Slobber Tooth! Lets charge up a dark attack together!
(Dark Slobber Tooth runs back)
All: DARK SKYLANDERS ASSEMBLE! (They group up together)
smilie NO! I'm too young! Take Glumshanks instead!
smilie Sorry Kaos, Lights Out!
( They Blast him)

THE END!
---
nyeheheheheh

Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:27:32 17/08/2013 by hardcoreignitor
#347 Posted: 01:20:18 14/08/2013
No 'fense, but I'd rather we have a full episode for the Darks' birth.
But since all our stories are only vaguely within one canon, we both could write our own versions of the stories.
---
#348 Posted: 02:01:11 14/08/2013
Well, there honestly wasnt much else to write about for the story, and I just felt like making it into a minisode. You can turn it into a full episode, by all means. And visualise this: Skyscripts are actually turned into a TV show. In each show there are 2 episodes. Inbetween those, are the commercials, and a minisode! I think that would be cool. But anyways, my next minisode shall be called: Quigley's Quest! (Yes, it is the idea that I mentioned earlier)
---
nyeheheheheh

#349 Posted: 02:15:37 14/08/2013 | Topic Creator
@Doomslicer: Yeah, we should all make our own versions, and after we have they'll all be regular villains like Dark Spyro already is

@hardcoreignitor: That's a good idea, like they usually do with Spongebob! I could easily write minisodes for simple things like Stink Bomb doing laundry and accidentally breaking something, needing to hide it or Jey-Vac losing his vacuum and tearing the complex apart looking for it. The thing about minisodes is many people could easily write them! Plus, when I don't have time for a full one, a minisode would be something great! Awesome idea smilie
---
#350 Posted: 02:50:40 15/08/2013
Yeah.
Actually, in length, most of our stories are technically minisodes. But if you mean, like, shorts, that works nicely!
Still need to get to work setting up that blog...
---
First | Previous | Page 7 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me