Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Legend Of Spyro Fanfic II: Stone Cold Warrior
First | Page 2 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
The Legend Of Spyro Fanfic II: Stone Cold Warrior [CLOSED]
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#51 Posted: 21:03:03 08/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 10: The Younger One

Spyro flew to the temple. Cynder stood anxiously on the balcony. She smiled when she saw him. Spyro landed behind her. "You came back!" She said. Spyro simply walked by. He turned around as he walked through the arch. "Cynder, wheres Ignitus? I need to know!" He said. Cynder was confused. "He's in the chamber." She said. He nodded and ran towards the chamber. Ignitus lay in the edge of the chamber. Spyro stepped through the door as it creaked open. 'Ignitus!' Spyro thought. He stepped slowly towards him. He didn't notice the other guardians, he just looked at Ignitus angrly. He could hear his own heart beat. It was very quiet, so quiet that you could hear a needle drop. Ignitus lay right infront of him. He breathed heavily. The large red Dragon lay asleep infront of him. "You... You stopped her. You stopped Cynder, stopped her from freeing me. It was in her mind all this time, and you pushed it aside. Untill Malefor came..."

Spyro lowered his neck to Ignituses head. "It seams Malefor unlocked her mind..." Spyro looked at him directly in his closed eyes. Malefor woke up behind him and saw a purple Dragon standing above Ignitus. He rubbed his eyes in dissbelef. He didn't know who the Dragon was but he sumhow recognised him. "Who are you?" Malefor asked worridly. Spyro turned around and looked at him wide eyed. "Malefor..." Spyro whispered. Malefor walked close to him. "What did you say?" Malefor said curiously. Spyro walked closer to Malefor. They both walked to the centre of the room looking at each other. "Spyro, my name is Spyro." Spyro said as they got close to eachother. Malefor glaired at him suspiciously. "And Im..." Malefor was stopped by Spyro. "Malefor, yes I know. Your mother is Cynder am I correct?"

"What have you done to her?" Malefor asked worridly. Spyro looked confused. "Me? Oh no, I haven't done anything with Cynder." Malefor didn't beleve him. He just thought that Spyro were messing with his mind. "Why've you come here, why us." Spyro was confused. Malefor must have thought that he was there to kill them, to kill them all. "Malefor, I know you. I know what you can do. I am not here to kill you, I am not here to kill anyone." Malefor looked a bit more releaved. Spyro relaxed. "You knew my mother?" Malefor asked. Spyro nodded. He looked around the room. "A long time ago, very long time ago..." Malefor looked confused. He walked past him. "She told me sometimes, when I was only a few months old. She told me about you, atleat about a purple Dragon." Spyro smiled. Malefor smiled back to him. With that Malefor suddenly fell on the floor. Spyro ran up to him. He wasn't breathing...

To Be Continued...
Spyro LUVA Blue Sparx Gems: 638
#52 Posted: 21:22:32 08/07/2008
Quote: bionicle2809
Which one? About the Chroniclor or why Spyro's sad?

About the Chronicler.
---
Look @ my YouTube channel! PLZ subscribe if you like!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyroLUVA
OBEY THE HIPNOTOAD! THE HIPNOTOAD KNOWS ALL!
#53 Posted: 21:35:30 08/07/2008 | Topic Creator
He's dead? I can't explain it! MY BRAIN HAS DIED smilie. Lets just say he's dead and before he died needed to find a suscesser to add stuff to the books and never did. (Thats all I can think of at the moment smilie)
Last edited at 21:36:34 08/07/2008 by bionicle2809
Sails_the_fox Ripto Gems: 428
#54 Posted: 00:33:34 09/07/2008
cool! smilie and i dont even know but just forget it, k? and. COOL! smilie PS why was spyro sad?
#55 Posted: 07:04:14 09/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Ok Im gonna putit in the best way possible:

Lets say that you were frozen in time for hundreds of years and everyone you knew was dead. How would you feel? Also you could say 'but Cynder, Sparx ECT arn't dead' but its like they've all changed and to him there a compleatly different person, and that the person they were has gone and in this case is 'dead'. (I don't get it myself so I don't care if you don't understand smilie)
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#56 Posted: 13:36:04 09/07/2008
i sorta get it but plz carry on!! itz getting good!!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#57 Posted: 15:37:33 09/07/2008
I get it perfecly. Continue!
---
#58 Posted: 17:00:25 09/07/2008
oh! i think that would make me very sad too smilie if that ever happened to me.
#59 Posted: 20:19:51 09/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 11: Message In The Darkness

Malefor opened his eyes. He was in a very dark purple room. He looked around. There was nothing, not anyone not anything. 'Malefor...' A voice said from no where. "Hello..." Malefor responded. There was no reply. "Who are you..." He walked around. No one was there. 'Malefor... It is comming...' The voice said. Maefor looked around turning his head. "Whats comming? Who are you?" Malefor demanded. The voice bellowed. 'Who am I... WHO AM I!' He said angrly. Malefor stepped back in worry. 'I must say Im suprised you don't know who I am, the last person I meet was your own mother...' Malefor looked around cautiously. "You still havn't answered my question... Who are you!" He yelled. The voice bellowed. 'Tell your mother this, the Darkness has returned...'.

Malefor woke up with Cynder and Spyro looking down at him worridly. "Mother..." He said sleepy. He lifted himself up quickly. "What happned?" Cynder asked. He tunred and looked at her. "Nothing, just darkness..." Malefor said rubbing his head. He looked at Spyro. "Spyro..." Malefor said. Cynder nodded. "Yes, this is Spyro." She said. Spyro looked at her and nodded. "Yes, Cynder, we just met." He said. Maleor got on his feet. Cynder ans Spyro got up. Malefor heard an echo. "What?..." He whispered. Cynder tunred and looked at him. "What did you say Malefor?" She said in responce. Malefor shook his head. "Nothing, sorry I thought you said something." Malefor walked out to the nesting room. 'Malefor, you cant hide forever, tell her or you will pay...' Malefor looked around the room. "No, why should I trust you. You never even told me who you are!" Malefor said. The voice bellowed. 'Fine, then I'll tell you. I am Convexity, and I will make sure that you suffer...'

To Be Continued...
DragonFriend244 Blue Sparx Gems: 767
#60 Posted: 23:13:29 09/07/2008
AWESOME! Good Job!smilie
#61 Posted: 02:32:25 10/07/2008
cool! do more! smilie
#62 Posted: 02:36:05 10/07/2008
AAAAA! Why can't these poor dragons have some peace and freedom from the darkness??? WHY?!

Good job though; sorry I freaked.smilie DX XP
---
#63 Posted: 18:24:02 10/07/2008
=] awesum! Convexity'z back! iz he gunna tell Cynder??

carry on!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#64 Posted: 20:04:30 10/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 12: Questions

"Tell me one more time, are you sure thats what the voice said?" Cynder asked worridly. Malefor rolled his eyes. "I'm telling you! Thats what he said!" Malefor said . Cynder turned around and walked away lowering his head. Spyro followed her. "What if its true?" Cynder whispered to Spyro. Spyro got closer to Cynder to make sure Malefor couldn't hear them. "We can trust Malefor to tell the truth, but if Convexity has returned we need to prepare ourselfs for the darkness." Spyro whispered in responce. Cynder walked up closer to Malefor. "Malefor, why don't you go to sleep for now." She said to him. It was late and Malefor was tierd. He nodded in respoce. Spyro nodded to him. Malefor yawned and walked into a corner of the room. Cynder walked closer to Spyro. "Your right, we will have to be prepared for when that day will come."

Cynder woke in the chamber room. She had just had yet another dream about Spyro althoe he had been freed. Cynder thought nothing of it. Spyro lay on the other side of the room curled up with his wings covering his body. Cynder quickly got up and ran to the Dojo. She looked out through the archway that led outside. Nothing had changed. Not a sign of anything that had changed. The sun was shining in Cynders eyes. The clouds were as white as ever. Something was wrong. If Convexity spoke of the darkness returing why hadn't it come. She looked around for any sign of darkness. She stood there for almost an hour untill Spyro walked up behind her in dissbeleaf. "So... 'The darkness is comming!'" Spyo said trying to intimidate Convexity's voice. Cynder looked at him. "I don't get it!" Cynder said. Spyro looked up at her. "Your meant to be pleased." Spyo said. Cynder glaired at him. "Why's he playing this game. What's Convexity planning..."

To Be Continued...
#65 Posted: 20:39:39 10/07/2008
What does Spyro mean by "you're meant to be pleased"?
---
#66 Posted: 20:41:05 10/07/2008 | Topic Creator
He means that Cynders meant to be pleased that the darkness didn't come
#67 Posted: 20:46:16 10/07/2008
cool! do more! smilie
#68 Posted: 21:04:46 10/07/2008
Continue!
---
#69 Posted: 16:05:37 11/07/2008
Quote: Spyro LUVA
Continue!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#70 Posted: 16:16:29 11/07/2008 | Topic Creator
I might be a while with the next chapter so I've decided to choose a sorta 'Theam song' and for this story I have chosen 'When I Ruled The World' by Coldplay. Don't ask me why, i just heard it on the radio and thought it was perfect. Also can anyone help me with a song for Death Of The Dragons? If you do PM me
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#71 Posted: 16:20:22 11/07/2008
Well I will try to help and think of a song. BTW: I LOVE Coldplay!smilie
Last edited at 16:21:13 11/07/2008 by Cynder_Rox
#72 Posted: 16:23:05 11/07/2008 | Topic Creator
I only like that song, I'd never even heard of Coldplay before I heard that song smilie
#73 Posted: 16:26:55 11/07/2008
smilie I think I have heard TWO if their songs before! But I absolutly love "Clocks." Thats why I said I like them because that is my favorite song. Or am I thinking of a different band?smilie
#74 Posted: 16:51:10 11/07/2008
Im not a big fan of Coldplaysmilie

oh and B2809, ive PM'd u with 3 good theme songzsmilie
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#75 Posted: 17:14:07 11/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Ok, heres like a poll for the DOTD theam:

Helena - My Chemical Romance (LoS)
DEAD! - My Chemical Romance (LoS)
Wake Me Up When September Ends - Green Day (LoS) II
Blood Sugar - Pendulum (Me smilie)

Don't complain that I sugested one, Im letting you dicide which one, I'll add more when I get more people suggest stuff.

Note: Im writing a tally for the number of votes
Last edited at 19:02:54 11/07/2008 by bionicle2809
#76 Posted: 17:17:42 11/07/2008
3rd one
#77 Posted: 18:14:54 11/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Anyway back to the story.

It is true, the darkness won't return. So whats Convexity doing?

Chapter 13: The Other Side

Spyro and Cynder looked at the horizon. There was nothing different. Suddenly a light flashed beond the forest. Spyro and Cynder tryed to peer over the trees. "Did you see that?" Spyro asked. Cynder nodded looking scaning around for anything in the forest. A small creature flew up from one of the trees. It had black scales, large dark red wings, bronze horns and glowing white eyes. Both Spyro and Cynder gulpped. "Convexity..." Spyro said. With a flash of light he dissapeared. "What!" Cynde yelled. There was a large rumbble. Cynder turned around as Spyro stood looking at were Convexity was. She looked up. "Spyro..." She said. Spyro turned around and looked at the sky. In the sky there was large groups of Dragons flying above them. Spyro glaired up in the sky. All types of Dragons, all in the same place.

"The death of the Dragons..." Spyro said nerviously. Cynder looked down at him. "What do you mean, were not dead." She said. Spyro didn't respond he just looked up at the sky. "No, were not. But we soon might be..." He said in dissmay. Occasionaly lights would flash from nearly everywhere in the sky. "Convexity is bringing every Dragon in the universe to the same place, so he can kill them all..." Spyro continued. Cynder looked worridly at Spyro. "How many Dragons?" Cynder asked. Spyro looked at her in the eyes. Spyro ignored Cynder. "Thats all Convexity could talk about when I was facing him, the death of the Dragons and now its about to happen..." Spyro said. Cynder ran into the chamber. Spyro looked at her and nodded. "Go and save him, go and save Malefor..." Spyro said.

Cynder looked around the room. Malefor was still lying on the floor, he hadn't noticed the rumble. Cynder walked up to him. "Malefor..." She whispered. He turned around and oppened his eyes. "Mother..." He said sleepy. She got closer to him. "Malefor, you need to get up. We need to go." She whispered. He rubbed his eyes. "Go? Go where?" Malefor asked. Cynder grabbed hold of his arm. "Theres no time for questions, we need to go!" With that the temple roof shook. Malefor got up and ran with Cynder to see Spyro. He was walking through the arch to the Dojo. "Spyro! What was that?" Cynder asked worridly. Spyo walked up to her. "Edsactly what we feared. Convexity..." Spyro said. He walked past Cynder. She turned around. "What does that mean?" Cynder said. Spyro turned around and looked at her. "It means the death of the Dragons..."

To Be Continued...
#78 Posted: 18:21:47 11/07/2008
Awesome!!!smilie But how are the guardians reacting? Are they dead? Where are they?smilie
#79 Posted: 18:29:23 11/07/2008 | Topic Creator
There asleep smilie (So far)
#80 Posted: 18:33:14 11/07/2008
Ohsmilie Are you going to write anymore today? Also are Cynder,Spyro, and Malefor going to wake the Guardians up? Or am I just asking to many questions?smilie Sorry if I am.smilie
#81 Posted: 18:36:31 11/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Answer to all questions:

No idea, I just make it up as I go along smilie
#82 Posted: 18:37:33 11/07/2008
awesume!! carry on plz itz awesume!!

and 4 the vote, i vote for the 3rd 1 (Green Day)
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#83 Posted: 18:40:10 11/07/2008
Quote: bionicle2809
Answer to all questions:

No idea, I just make it up as I go along smilie

Ohsmilie

I can't belive you just make it up as you go!
#84 Posted: 19:48:00 11/07/2008
hey B2809, do u write it in ord or somethin then paste it here??
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#85 Posted: 19:49:49 11/07/2008 | Topic Creator
?

Blood Sugar - Pendulum (Me smilie)

Don't complain that I sugested one, Im letting you dicide which one, I'll add more when I get more people suggest stuff.

Is that what you mean?
Last edited at 16:48:48 12/07/2008 by bionicle2809
#86 Posted: 19:59:24 11/07/2008
Se means do you write the events of the story out of order then put them in the right order on the site.
---
#87 Posted: 20:03:38 11/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Oh, sort of. Sometimes I write a chapter thats set VERY long after were I am then I add the bits to build up to that. If you get what I mean...
#88 Posted: 20:50:16 11/07/2008
oh kool
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#89 Posted: 00:16:01 12/07/2008
Keep Going!
---
#90 Posted: 08:30:53 12/07/2008
Quote: Spyro LUVA
Keep Going!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#91 Posted: 08:54:41 12/07/2008 | Topic Creator
I've run out of ideas smilie. I know whats going to happen at the end but I can't think of what builds up to that smilie
#92 Posted: 09:28:47 12/07/2008
u could do the next chapter about the dragonz coming and Convexity comez and all that or something...
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#93 Posted: 14:06:57 12/07/2008
WOW!! i loive it sorry i haven't posted for a while been on holiday...
---
Back from hibernation.
#94 Posted: 15:25:27 12/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 14: Just As It Was Fortold

The temple roof shook again. Spyro, Cynder and Malefor looked up at the roof. Dust and rock fell onto the floor. Spyro ran outside the temple. He looked up at the roof. Convexity was hovering over the roof attacking the temple. Spyro glaired at him. "Convexity!" Spyro yelled. He stopped attacking the temple and looked directly at Spyro confused. "How! How did you survive!" He yelled in dissbelief. Spyro grinned. "More importently what are you doing!" He yelled back to Convexity. Cynder later followed Spyro outside with Malefor walking beside her. Convexity looked down at Malefor. "So, the two purple Dragons. Just as it was fortold..." Convexity said. Spyro looked confused. "Fortold? Like a prophecy? What else did this prophecy say?" Spyro asked with a grin. Convexity bellowed. "So very clever... So very full of questions arn't you?" Convexity said.

Spyro nodded. Spyro staired at Convexity. "The prophecy! What does it say!" Spyro yelled. Convexity glaired at Spyro. "The prophecy says that at the end of time, the end of the universe, the end of everthing the two purple Dragons will have no choice but to return to the moment of death..." Convexity said wth a large grin. Spyro was confused but at the same time worried. "What does that mean..." Spyro said. He had a strange feeling he knew what Convexity meant but he couldn't face up to the facts. Before Spyro could say anymore Convexity dissapeared in the flash of a bright light. Spyro looked at where Convexity was. 'This isn't over Convexity. You might have escaped for now, but when the time comes, when the death of the Dragons have arrived I'll be there ready to destroy you for good...'

To Be Continued...

Find out where Convexity went...

In Chapter 15: Whispering In The Shadows
Last edited at 15:26:47 12/07/2008 by bionicle2809
#95 Posted: 15:32:42 12/07/2008
Nice!!!smilie CONTINUE!!!smilie
#96 Posted: 15:37:01 12/07/2008
WOW!!
---
Back from hibernation.
#97 Posted: 16:51:26 12/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Blood Sugar - Pendulum (Me)
Shadow of the Day - Linkin Park (Me)

Edit: Seriously I think that 'Shadow of the Day' would be a good one, its all about the light gowing and the world being covered in darkness, if u don't beleave me listen to it.
#98 Posted: 17:09:38 12/07/2008
Bionicle i found a song that goes with the end of your first fanfic! (youtube, Evanesense - Whisper)
---
Back from hibernation.
#99 Posted: 17:36:40 12/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Blood Sugar - Pendulum (Me)
Shadow of the Day - Linkin Park (Me)
Whisper - Evanescence (Night Owl)

#100 Posted: 19:34:40 12/07/2008
SWEET! smilie* chants* DO MORE DO MORE DO MORE! smilie
First | Page 2 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me