darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > The Definitive Skylanders PvP Tier List: GIANTS EDITION.
First | Previous | Page 49 of 51 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
The Definitive Skylanders PvP Tier List: GIANTS EDITION. [STICKY]
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#2401 Posted: 04:32:38 26/05/2013
It's easy enough to cancel the gun and move when a tornado approaches. Also, at 40 damage per hit, Wind Master will need to land about 10-12~ (depending on crits) to knock Trigger Happy out, so Triggs has some wiggle room to mess up at dodging a few times if he needs it. It's just a matter of Trigger Happy doing more damage over time than Wind Master, and having other attacks at his disposal besides the Wow Pow. To be honest, I've found that even plain Golden Frenzy does okay in this fight due to the nature of the attacks of both characters, with the Wow Pow only helping to raise his average.

Again though, it all varies player by player. Without some kind of ranked online system, I can't say for sure that these outcomes are what everyone can expect; it's just what I've seen. The Wow Pow makes a slight difference, and I'm not saying it's a total game changer, but even if in many cases it just makes him go 60-40 against characters he would normally go 50-50 with, it still raises his winning percentage versus the whole tier by just enough to squeak up. I know he seems weak in D, and in truth, he IS a weak D-tier guy, but the weakest in D can still pretty much run the table in E.

Is there truly a whole tier's difference? Frankly I'm not positive. It's a close call if anything. I do support the list's placement, though, and I think it's the right call. There's a clear difference between S1 and S2 Frenzy's performance, it's definitely derived from the Wow Pow, and it does help him win several battles a little more easily. Personally, that's enough for me. I really do think they're just different enough in terms of performance and tactics to need to be in separate tiers.
EgoNaut Yellow Sparx Gems: 1730
#2402 Posted: 12:46:02 26/05/2013 | Topic Creator
If you're still around, Tashiji, then I was wondering whether you'd have any input on the following tier movements that we've been considering:
S1 Chop Chop / Undead Defender down to E Tier.
Warnado / Wind Master up to D Tier (Due to a supposed possibility of using keep away tactics).
S2 Drill Sergeant / Battledozer up to C Tier.
---
S1: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
S2: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
S3: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:46:29 26/05/2013 by EgoNaut
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#2403 Posted: 13:01:09 26/05/2013
S2 Drill Sergeant battledozer is not bad or very good,he seems too fit in with C tier.
GhostRoaster24 Blue Sparx Gems: 942
#2404 Posted: 15:18:02 26/05/2013
^Yes. He isn't bad, but far from S or A Tier. His keep away abilities are surprisingly good. Still, far worse than Megadozer, but still very capable of performing well.

He fries through E-Tier with ease, and also fries through most of D-Tier as well. His Futurecannon damage (10) combined with his Auto-Blaster damage (2) adds up Very quickly, and when combined with his MIRV-Rocket damage (19), he is just way too strong to stay in D-Tier. His Auto-Blaster doesn't fire as quickly, and his charge isn't as fast, or as damaging as on Megadozer, but his Keep-Away tactics are still fairly usable. Just by playing as a Megadozer-Lite, he destroys the lower Tiers with ease. He doesn't do as well as against A-Tier, and Obviously won't be any good in S-Tier. I've yet to test B-Tier with him, but C-Tier seems to suit him fine.

The same problem here with Wind Master Warnado. Just by playing as an Eye of the Storm-Lite, he does well against E-Tier. Tornado Fly away and spam tornadoes in their faces. He will be weak in D-Tier, but better than being too strong in E-Tier. Just like S2 Golden Frenzy Trigger Happy.
---
Tumblr: hunter-alex
#2405 Posted: 15:27:54 26/05/2013
EgoNaut, I think those changes sound fine. I went back and looked at the discussion surrounding them, and I see a lot of good points being made about all three of those changes. I personally have no objections, and I'm glad people have been taking the lowbies through their paces and getting some data we can act on. You certainly have my support. I especially agree on Drill Sergeant; goodness, did they ever improve that guy between games.

Also, while we're on the subject of changes, I have a couple in mind myself:

First, Oil Baron Hot Head to B. I know it seems crazy to move a Giant as low as B, but I've done a lot of thinking and a lot of recent testing on this one, and it only seems fair to the rest of A-tier to have the guy gone. Here's why: First, it's important to acknowledge certain natural limitations placed on this path. You cannot use your oil spin attack on the same Sizzle Shower attack as you charge a meteor, for one, and it's never a good sign for a path when two upgrades cancel each other out. You'll be using the meteor the vast majority of the time, essentially meaning you're on a path with just two upgrades. This in itself wouldn't be too horrible, except that even the meteor has problems--chiefly that it often hits scenery or the edge of the arena instead of foes, and the fact that +armor blocks it at the same rate as any other attack, so all too often you'll find you've wasted your charge.

Basically, it has the same problem as attacks like Chill's narwhal, and she barely ever uses that in PVP simply because lance spam adds up to more damage over time, largely due to the fact that it doesn't really matter when one of the many lances is blocked in quite the same way it matters when scenery or +armor absorbs a narwhal. Big problem for Hot Head, because this is his main attack, and a true A-tier character shouldn't have such crippling drawbacks on their primary mode of dealing damage. You'll be stuck playing Burninator Lite quite often, and Burninator Lite is not A-tier material. The final nail in the coffin is his elemental advantage which, in A-tier, only amounts to one opponent; he can't run the table on a bunch of elemental strengths to rack up the wins in quite the way that, say, Joust Jockey Fright Rider does against the abundant Life types in A. In fact, Joust Jockey is the best example I can give for a situation like this; he's a pretty weak A-tier guy all around, but it doesn't matter, because he has Zook, Tree Rex and Stealth Elf to pad his win total. All Oil Baron has in this regard is Tempest Dragon Whirlwind, and frankly, due to playstyle, he isn't even going to cash that one in every time.

Also, what does everyone else think of moving Best of the Beast Pop Fizz to D? The reason I ask is because arena hazards, such as the mushrooms in Mushroom Grove, instantly transform him from the beast to plain Pop Fizz on contact. This may not be a factor in every arena, but when it is, it cripples him to the point of E-tier weakness, and it does happen often enough to be considered a large-scale problem. Given the fact that the other C-tier guys don't have this limitation, it's almost unfair to keep him there. However, I really do want input here, because this is one of the more unconventional reasons I've given for why someone needs to switch tiers. How do you guys feel about moving him?
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:58:43 26/05/2013 by Tashiji
#2406 Posted: 16:54:12 26/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks to GhostRoaster24 and Tashiji for clearing things up. I'm glad to finally be able to move these guys!

• S1 Chop Chop / Undead Defender moved down to E Tier.
  • Warnado / Wind Master moved up to D Tier.
  • S2 Drill Sergeant / Battledozer moved up to C Tier.

I'm throwing Tashiji's suggestion about Hot Head / Oil Baron out in the spotlight for everyone else's opinions: Does anyone else think that his abilities are unwieldy enough for him to be moved down to B Tier?

Tashiji's point about Pop Fizz / Best of the Beast is interesting (Not to mention useful. I've been wondering for ages what causes him to randomly un-transform on me in the middle of arena battles). Does anyone agree that the listing for Best of the Beast as a whole should be moved down because of this disadvantage, or is this perhaps even a case where we make two seperate listings of Best of the Beast; one for situations where arena hazards apply and one for where they do not?
---
S1: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:56:30 26/05/2013 by EgoNaut
#2407 Posted: 17:21:31 26/05/2013
I think it's a given on the list that our rankings apply to cumulative performance across all arenas. There are other characters who suffer in certain styles of arenas as well, such as Terrafin in bounce pad heavy areas. If we rate Pop Fizz relative to arena, we'll have to give other characters these types of ratings as well. It will bog us down in minutia. In truth, we have to accept the good with the bad on Pop Fizz, and if he's E-tier weak on half the arenas while being C-tier strong across the other half, then that would put the whole package in D. At his best, he's higher than D, but at his worst, he's way worse. It just balances out.

Again though, I would definitely like other input.
#2408 Posted: 18:09:46 26/05/2013
^A while back, I had given reasons as to why Pop Fizz should be moved down, maybe a couple pages back. I definitely agree with Him Moving to D-Tier because:

• He is too slow to be an effective brawler. Even with a bit more speed, he just does not compare to other brawlers, like Blademaster, Brawler ( smilie ), and Blizzard Brawler.
  • He has to transform into Beast Form to do any of his upgraded attacks. This is truly what hurts him. If he wouldn't need to transform and was a pure melee, he wouldn't be as bad. But his 2-3 second delay leaves him open to attack, and takes way too long.
  • He takes too much finesse to master. Mad Scientist fairs fairly well by just mashing A (Wii) and leaving green puddles everywhere. Best of the Beast is too slow to make his way up to the opponent, his leap attack has a recovery period, and just doesn't get the job done well enough.

He's not bad, but fundamentally flawed.
---
#2409 Posted: 20:19:50 26/05/2013 | Topic Creator
The reasoning sounds pretty sound so far. Once I hear one or two more people advocate moving Best of the Beast down to D Tier, i'll move him.
---
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#2410 Posted: 01:04:47 27/05/2013
I wonder, maybe we could get a second Tier for Ring-Out (my preferred form of PvP, it makes giants and normalanders have an equal chance)? Doubtful, but that would be fun.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
#2411 Posted: 16:27:08 27/05/2013
Don't hate me for asking, but what exactly do you do in Ring Out? I have never played it...
---
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#2412 Posted: 17:45:01 27/05/2013
you keep hitting your opponent until you someone gets knocked out of the arena
#2413 Posted: 18:05:02 27/05/2013
Hmmm... sounds fun!
---
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7014
#2414 Posted: 18:13:29 27/05/2013
Certain characters do noticably better, and some noticably worse in Ring out than Arena rumble.
#2415 Posted: 18:17:30 27/05/2013
Who is good in Ring Out? I suspect characters with rapid-fire moves would do better, such as Flashwing, Tree Rex, Bouncer, Drobot, etc. Characters like Crusher with slower, clunkier moves probably do worse. Am I getting this right?
---
#2416 Posted: 18:31:07 27/05/2013
Double trouble is EVEN better. Slam bam is definitely better. Typhoon titan L. Rod is even better. Nether welder Cynder is even better.
Wrecking ball is slightly worse. Voodood seems to be harder to work with. Barrier boost Shroom boom is MUCH worse, thanks to him being damageable underground.
#2417 Posted: 00:17:37 28/05/2013
Yeah, that seems to be true. Double Trouble would probably be boss at Ring Out! DAT ELDRITCH BEAM!
---
#2418 Posted: 00:41:17 28/05/2013
Surprisingly enough, there are some characters with hidden advantages. It almost seems that kinetic force is what fills up the Ring-Out bar, as for some odd reason, a single hit from Spyro's Ibex charge fills it! Sprocket is quite good. Trigger Happy's Turret just mows down opponents. Anyway, it's a surprisingly fun mode, I love the slow-mo knock-backs. Again, it also makes it more fair as health is not an issue, and luck is a bit.
Also, someone may have mentioned this before, but Drill Sergeant (at least on his new rocket path, just switched him a day ago) appears to be able to break Bash's stone projections just by walking into them with his drills.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
#2419 Posted: 01:48:44 28/05/2013
Kinetic force probably is responsible, Doomslicer. Kinetic force is definitely an actual thing in Skylanders physics. It's the hidden factor that determines how many strikes it takes to destroy a breakable wall, among other things, and has nothing to do with base damage. From what I've played of Ring Out, I would say you are spot-on in that observation.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:49:03 28/05/2013 by Tashiji
#2420 Posted: 15:15:57 28/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Tashiji
Kinetic force probably is responsible, Doomslicer. Kinetic force is definitely an actual thing in Skylanders physics. It's the hidden factor that determines how many strikes it takes to destroy a breakable wall, among other things, and has nothing to do with base damage. From what I've played of Ring Out, I would say you are spot-on in that observation.

I had no idea such a thing existed (the kinetic force thing, that is). It sounds very interesting.
---
#2421 Posted: 19:34:44 28/05/2013
Quote: EgoNaut
Quote: Tashiji

I had no idea such a thing existed (the kinetic force thing, that is). It sounds very interesting.

I know right?! Me neither! I've never heard of Kinetic Force in Skylanders! smilie
---
#2422 Posted: 20:58:06 28/05/2013
Try it out. Use those stone walls (like the ones in Tree Rex's Heroic) or troll machines (like the ones in Bouncer's Heroic). Those are objects destroyed by kinetic force over raw damage. A move with high kinetic force will destroy them in one hit, but moves with weaker force will take several strikes to do the trick. The moves that are good against these field objects correspond to the moves that are inexplicably strong in Ring Out, implying that there is definitely a real phenomenon at play. Like Doomslicer said, hidden advantages.
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#2423 Posted: 21:54:47 28/05/2013
How would Terrafin fare in Ring Out.

Also, I don't know if it matters, but while playing as Gill Grunt in SSA, I noticed when using the harpoons, I can use the power hose in between shots to help attack more rapidly, because you can use the water hose right away after the harpoon, and alternate to deal more damage than just the harpoon alone in the same amount of time. Has anyone tried this?
#2424 Posted: 22:28:00 28/05/2013
Quote: MugoUrth
How would Terrafin fare in Ring Out.

Also, I don't know if it matters, but while playing as Gill Grunt in SSA, I noticed when using the harpoons, I can use the power hose in between shots to help attack more rapidly, because you can use the water hose right away after the harpoon, and alternate to deal more damage than just the harpoon alone in the same amount of time. Has anyone tried this?

I haven't.
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#2425 Posted: 23:00:54 28/05/2013
(Note: I tried this in SSA, not Giants. Results may vary.)
#2426 Posted: 23:56:46 28/05/2013
Terrafin fares fairly :P I've only played as him once. Also, a single hit from Bash's tail on its upgrade path fills the bar. Also, in Ring-Out, the most dangerous arena is probably Lockdown Isles, it's easy to just walk over the edge (you can also walk over the edge at points of pirate grotto). Bouncer's rapid fire combined with his rocket fists make him a powerful foe, as already stated Trigger Happy's turret is almost OP.
---
#2427 Posted: 19:52:55 29/05/2013
So, does anyone know how long it will take for S2 Drobot to arrive in the U.S.? It would be great to finally put him in a tier. However, I have a bad feeling it will be interruptable. If it isn't but it just goes away after a time period, it might bump him up back to S-Tier.
---
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#2428 Posted: 21:11:52 29/05/2013
Quote: Doomslicer
Terrafin fares fairly smilie I've only played as him once. Also, a single hit from Bash's tail on its upgrade path fills the bar. Also, in Ring-Out, the most dangerous arena is probably Lockdown Isles, it's easy to just walk over the edge (you can also walk over the edge at points of pirate grotto). Bouncer's rapid fire combined with his rocket fists make him a powerful foe, as already stated Trigger Happy's turret is almost OP.

also crusher's hammer fill it as well
#2429 Posted: 00:27:17 30/05/2013
Yeah.
So anyone else want to organize a Definitive Skylanders PvP Tier List: Ring Out Edition?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:02:25 30/05/2013 by Doomslicer
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7341
#2430 Posted: 18:35:44 30/05/2013
I saw this tier list on Giant Bomb. Someone posted it onto their website.
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
#2431 Posted: 18:55:42 30/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: gillgrunt987
I saw this tier list on Giant Bomb. Someone posted it onto their website.

Huh. I had to go and find that after you mentioned it.
It's just a copy+paste of our current tier list with a rather funny introductory paragraph at the top. Interesting! smilie
---
#2432 Posted: 18:56:03 30/05/2013
^ That is hilarious.
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7341
#2433 Posted: 13:33:10 01/06/2013
Quote: Doomslicer
Yeah.
So anyone else want to organize a Definitive Skylanders PvP Tier List: Ring Out Edition?

Probably not.
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
#2434 Posted: 20:04:56 01/06/2013
Just tried Lumbering Laserer, and I'm speechless. Just amazing. Those rapid-fire 12 damage lasers are better than Drobot! His Vaporizer does 100 damage and auto-targets your enemy and "sticks" to them, until it hits! Almost unavoidable. Not to mention he can combine all three of his attacks for maximum strength and versatility. His Thorny Shockwave Slam does 42 damage and has an ABSURD range! His charge can be used for speed, to get away from the opponent, or just to charge straight into the enemy, although I recommend not to unless your on Treefolk Charger. He is by far one of my favorite Giants. Very Powerful, Very Versatile, and all-around, solid.
---
ItalianGamer97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1378
#2435 Posted: 02:35:20 02/06/2013
Well, I probably want S1 smilie/smilie/smilie on Sheep Burner somewhere in C-Tier, since the fireball damage can add up over repeated use, and that includes the Daybringer Flame, which is slow, but if you're skilled with it, you could do about 30 damage where the basic middle fireball on Sheep Burner does 20 damage. (I'm not entirely sure on how much damage the left and right fireballs do, but i'll have to check that later.) I find the Blitz Spyro path a little pointless, since I don't really use the charge that much, going on that path would be a bit of a lost cause for me, like it is for me going with the Blademaster path on S1 smilie instead of the Soul of the Flame path, since I rarely use his flame form.
---
And to prevent confusion, I am in the U.S. and I am part Italian.
wrecknroll Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#2436 Posted: 12:58:07 02/06/2013
I have a suggestion.Both S2 Stealth Elf Paths are moved.

Pook Blade Saint - This lets her be a very strong character , taking out Bash, Ignitor and the like.
Plus, as an added bonus she can dash away, still dealing damage.S Tier plz.

Forest Ninja - She can just run, creating a wall of slicing scarecrows.A tier plz.
---
My collection! http://imgur.com/gallery/G7lsX
#2437 Posted: 17:03:56 02/06/2013
^I disagree.
Pook Blade Saint is very strong, but in Giants, her DPS has slightly decreased. She just can't do enough damage as quickly as she could in Spyro's Adventure. She's still great, but not just as broken as she used to be.

Forest Ninja is just not that great honestly. Too much delay between attacks, for me. You can't see where you're going, but again neither can your opponent. She is far from A-Tier to me. Around C-D Tier to me, which is where she is, so I think she can stay where she is.
---
#2438 Posted: 17:48:05 02/06/2013
Plus, there's just too much Undead in S-tier. Eye Brawl, Hex and Chop Chop make it difficult for Stealth Elf to maintain a good winning average.
wrecknroll Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#2439 Posted: 18:50:08 02/06/2013
Aww.. she is a killing machine to me.Oh well, I guess she just doesnt quite fit.
---
My collection! http://imgur.com/gallery/G7lsX
#2440 Posted: 23:18:24 02/06/2013
True, she does kill many Skylanders with ease, but she just fizzles out against the top-tiers, like Chop Chop and Drill Sergeant. In Story she is an utter beast, as where in PvP she is just very good.

Does anyone in the U.S. have S2 Drobot? Or is he still not released in the U.S. yet?
---
#2441 Posted: 23:53:46 02/06/2013
Quote: GhostRoaster24
^I disagree.
Pook Blade Saint is very strong, but in Giants, her DPS has slightly decreased. She just can't do enough damage as quickly as she could in Spyro's Adventure. She's still great, but not just as broken as she used to be.

Forest Ninja is just not that great honestly. Too much delay between attacks, for me. You can't see where you're going, but again neither can your opponent. She is far from A-Tier to me. Around C-D Tier to me, which is where she is, so I think she can stay where she is.

Same goes for Drobot. His DPS is not the same.
#2442 Posted: 23:57:33 02/06/2013
Drobot just isn't the same. Mainly because you can now get to lv15.
#2443 Posted: 23:58:56 02/06/2013
^I disagree.

Actually, it should be noted that in Slime Pipe when the water's on, you can see a trail of where she is, even when invisible (she can be controlled while invisible).

Out of the two paths, Pook Blade probably does the most damage, but Forest Ninja is funner (and has more uses, especially in Arena challenges).
Speaking of which, has anyone made an Arena tier?
---
#2444 Posted: 10:48:38 03/06/2013
^Honestly, I find that both Stealth Elves are pretty boring. To me, at least. Same with Drobot, but his Wow Pow may change my mind on that!
---
#2445 Posted: 13:54:50 03/06/2013 | Topic Creator
I love Forest Ninja Stealth Elf. I honestly find it to be one of the most fun paths to use in single player as I like to focus on using the scarecrows as her primary attack, only using her daggers as supplimentary damage. Scarecrow usage has a little bit of a learning curve as you have to get used to the aiming and timing of the decoy, but this only adds to the fun in my opinion.
In PvP, Forest Ninja takes a lot of strategy to use. In some situations you can place the scarecrows where the opponent is guarenteed to find themself in amongst them, it just takes timing and skill and can sometimes depend on the arena. Against experienced opponents this may take more effort than it's worth, but if you're against an opponent who is dumb enough to consistently fall for the decoy, the results can be hilarious.

Quote: ItalianGamer97
Well, I probably want S1 smilie/smilie/smilie on Sheep Burner somewhere in C-Tier, since the fireball damage can add up over repeated use, and that includes the Daybringer Flame, which is slow, but if you're skilled with it, you could do about 30 damage where the basic middle fireball on Sheep Burner does 20 damage. (I'm not entirely sure on how much damage the left and right fireballs do, but i'll have to check that later.) I find the Blitz Spyro path a little pointless, since I don't really use the charge that much, going on that path would be a bit of a lost cause for me, like it is for me going with the Blademaster path on S1 smilie instead of the Soul of the Flame path, since I rarely use his flame form.

Your point about S1 Sheep Burner may give us something to consider, but I myself am still worried that without the Wow Pow, Sheep Burner's effective DPS output may ultimately still not give him enough ground in the C Tier. I'll leave this for the others to debate though.

Blitz Spyro is largely considered the better path for Spyro because of its stunning ability, which allows him to keep opponents stun-locked so that they have trouble moving and attacking. It is this precise reason in fact that S2 Blitz Spyro is positioned lower than S1, because there is a glitch which causes the stun upgrade to lose its effect after you purchase the Wow Pow.
---
#2446 Posted: 20:09:11 03/06/2013
I love Forest Ninja Stealth Elf. I honestly find it to be one of the most fun paths to use in single player as I like to focus on using the scarecrows as her primary attack, only using her daggers as supplimentary damage. Scarecrow usage has a little bit of a learning curve as you have to get used to the aiming and timing of the decoy, but this only adds to the fun in my opinion.
In PvP, Forest Ninja takes a lot of strategy to use. In some situations you can place the scarecrows where the opponent is guarenteed to find themself in amongst them, it just takes timing and skill and can sometimes depend on the arena. Against experienced opponents this may take more effort than it's worth, but if you're against an opponent who is dumb enough to consistently fall for the decoy, the results can be hilarious.

Your point about S1 Sheep Burner may give us something to consider, but I myself am still worried that without the Wow Pow, Sheep Burner's effective DPS output may ultimately still not give him enough ground in the C Tier. I'll leave this for the others to debate though.

Blitz Spyro is largely considered the better path for Spyro because of its stunning ability, which allows him to keep opponents stun-locked so that they have trouble moving and attacking. It is this precise reason in fact that S2 Blitz Spyro is positioned lower than S1, because there is a glitch which causes the stun upgrade to lose its effect after you purchase the Wow Pow.

I've only really tried Forest Ninja once before, but you make it sound pretty fun! Maybe I'll give it a second chance and play it again sometime! smilie
---
#2447 Posted: 22:55:21 03/06/2013 | Topic Creator

I've only really tried Forest Ninja once before, but you make it sound pretty fun! Maybe I'll give it a second chance and play it again sometime! smilie

I would recommend it! Just remember you're not meant to use it as Pook Blade Saint-Lite, but instead take advantage of the DPS from the swinging scarecrow axe blades. It's weird to use and not always practical, but great fun in single player or against particularly inexperienced PvP opponents.
---
#2448 Posted: 23:23:05 03/06/2013

I would recommend it! Just remember you're not meant to use it as Pook Blade Saint-Lite, but instead take advantage of the DPS from the swinging scarecrow axe blades. It's weird to use and not always practical, but great fun in single player or against particularly inexperienced PvP opponents.

Yes, I would believe that Forest Ninja is not very good at being like PBS. Do her scarecrows tick rather rapidly? They are starting to grow on me! I think I'll try that out first if/when I get S2 Stealth Elf, although probably not, because her S3 is coming out!
---
#2449 Posted: 00:15:51 04/06/2013 | Topic Creator

Yes, I would believe that Forest Ninja is not very good at being like PBS. Do her scarecrows tick rather rapidly? They are starting to grow on me! I think I'll try that out first if/when I get S2 Stealth Elf, although probably not, because her S3 is coming out!

They tick rapidly, yes. I don't remember the full numbers, but I just know that an enemy or opponent caught in the middle of all three takes well over 100 damage per second. Someone else will probably have to follow me up on that with some damage numbers.
---
#2450 Posted: 03:55:56 04/06/2013
Plus, don't forget, while invisible, pressing the right button will cause you to lash out. I just keep mashing teleport and attack; I can deal damage with my blades, avoid damage and phase in and out, and spawn Scarecrows almost instantly,
---
First | Previous | Page 49 of 51 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me