Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 50 of 50
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
The Missing s (An Animal RP) [CLOSED]
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#2451 Posted: 16:18:53 14/08/2013
Chica wanted to remain hidden. She didnt want to put pressure on the snake, well, more than he already is.
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2452 Posted: 21:30:31 14/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"So, Ringtail and Brushtail possums are at war with Spotted Quolls here... that's similar to Sybil with the mongooses. Interesting fauna here." Mambo explained to his clan. Exploring the island, they noticed that these possums were the main animals there aside some koalas, but due to the uneasy nature of the quolls, their moments of peace were very brief, and the Fur Seals that inhabited the rocky coast refused to lend any help. Mambo then proceeded to explain that he managed a meeting with some of the possums and they agreed to let Sybil invite animals there, as long as she and her immigrant friends helped them with their problems...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#2453 Posted: 21:39:18 14/08/2013
Royal soars through the air taking in the entire islands and its inhabitants. His eyes glisten in the light as he lands beside Sybil and tells her about the island. He folds his wings and walks with her.
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#2454 Posted: 22:58:36 14/08/2013
Kallik skipped around the forest, looking for nuts and berries.
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
#2455 Posted: 16:19:30 15/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Wyrstel
Royal soars through the air taking in the entire islands and its inhabitants. His eyes glisten in the light as he lands beside Sybil and tells her about the island. He folds his wings and walks with her.

"The island is currently being explored by the keas. One of the warblers told me. I don't know how Mambo found out, but at least he is carrying on to duty. I just hope he doesn't get the wrong message to the inhabitants." Sybil said with concern, wondering how the kea leader was going to explain that a civet with a Haven wanted to expand the sanctuary with that island too.

"Speaking of warblers, Royal, have you seen Yodel anywhere? Ever since that incident with Rose, he has disappeared. I thought he would return to the big tree for a while with the keas gone for the time being, but he isn't there." the civet pointed out, trying not to sound like she was worried. He still had to take a good scolding...
---
#2456 Posted: 01:48:20 16/08/2013
Royal shakes his head.

"Sorry Sybil, but I haven't seen that warbler anywhere," he says.
#2457 Posted: 19:20:01 16/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"Oh well, he has to appear sometime." she then assured, remembering that wasn't the first time he disappeared for a while. "Well then, I wonder how the keas are doing. If they are taking them this long, it means that the Island is inhabited after all." she figured, believing rightfully that the mischievous parrot clan was negotiating with the residents even as they spoke.
---
#2458 Posted: 14:42:21 21/08/2013
OOC: Much necessary bump!
---
#2459 Posted: 00:22:43 26/08/2013
ooc: is anyone out there
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#2460 Posted: 18:13:51 26/08/2013
OOC: Hehehehe
---
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#2461 Posted: 21:31:05 26/08/2013
Skaliscin and Speckles glared Voracivenom in the eye for a long time. The male serpent made no movement, until finally he coughed awkwardly and slithered away into the grass. The two looked at each other.
"I don't know what to do about him," Skaliscin said, at last.
#2462 Posted: 10:15:22 27/08/2013
"try to get it out of him," Chica said, as she walked out of her hiding place along with draco.
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#2463 Posted: 11:15:39 27/08/2013
ooc: recap please
---
SC
#2464 Posted: 15:42:27 27/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: A new island was discovered, so Sybil plans to expand the Haven. She sent the keas to investigate if it's inhabited. It is, so the keas are negotiating with the residents.

"Well that's that clan. Let's go, let's tell miss Sybil the great news." a happy Mambo exclaimed to his followers. They then headed to the Haven, with most of them hoping that the civet let them rest from tasks for a while. After all, they weren't use to it.

"I wonder... if the island is inhabited, how can Mambo convince them of the Haven? I hope it's not considered greedy, I don't want to hurt anybody, and even less private them from their true home." Sybil said, more to herself than Royal. Before founding the Haven, she wanted to invite another type of mistreated animal, but knew that the island they were on wasn't going to have enough space. But now it could be possible. She however, was getting prepared for the constant battle with Yodel for taking yet another island for foreign animals to live on.
---
#2465 Posted: 17:28:26 29/08/2013
OOC: Now I forget what my animals were doing. Gah.
---
#2466 Posted: 17:52:27 29/08/2013
Royal walks beside Sybil smiling.

"I'm sure everything will be fine, my dear. I know you are worried about Aeriji, the little margay, Sybil. Do you want to talk about it? The only one that knows why he is the way he is, is Chica and the mention of it, chills her as well as brings tears to her eyes. We must be patient perhaps with time Chica will reveal to us the truth behind the past they shared together. Until then my dear, you must be content to see what you have done for him. Continue to spend time with him like the rest of us but do not feel like you need to know more about him. The Truth will be revealed in time, I promise you," he says rubbing his head against hers and draping on of his mighty wings over her.
#2467 Posted: 20:21:42 29/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Sybil wasn't fond of too much care, but didn't resist Royal's kindness toward her. "Well... there is no point of stay here. I'll go to the beach to wait for the keas." she explained, heading that way...
---
#2468 Posted: 19:00:00 06/09/2013
Skaliscin and Speckles watched as the two took their leave. They spoke to each other privately for a moment, then retired deeper into the woods. They were thinking of a plan...
#2469 Posted: 05:47:26 07/09/2013
"Do you have anything better to do right now?" Chica asked Draco. "No, but i will be going back if you dont mind," Draco replied, then began slowly crawling back to the swamp. well, what to do now chica wondered
---
#2470 Posted: 22:53:10 12/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"Ugh, what's taking them so long!?" a frustrated Sybil said, having waited at the beach for a kea for over an hour. She then saw Cairo from a distance and called him;
"Well then, where are the keas? I am beginning to worry." she expressed, although knowing Mambo, he probably got distracted along the way, the same with his flock.
"Don't worry mistress. I am sure they are exploring the terrain to make sure it's safe." Cairo reassured, not worried at all. He wasn't very fond of Mambo, but didn't want Sybil to worry either.
---
#2471 Posted: 14:22:41 15/09/2013
OOC: Well, what now? My characters pretty much took their leave for this RP(maybe Voracivenom could show up for the final page).
#2472 Posted: 15:28:02 15/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Only a few posts more before the sequel, let's try to reach a solid conclusion:

"Ah, you see? There they are." a happy Cairo said, seeing the keas fly from a distance.

"Whew, that is one island. Oh hello miss Sybil. We did what you asked, and yes, the island is inhabited, but the residents are happy to let you and your guest live there... as long as you can keep their enemies at bay." Mambo explained as briefly as possible, with Sybil getting worried. But she imagined something like that would happened. Nothing is for free. Why, the only reason the birds from the island let her live there was because she manage to banish the mongooses...
---
#2473 Posted: 16:16:33 15/09/2013
Kona was sleeping in her den, dreaming about strange things.
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8578
#2474 Posted: 18:13:21 15/09/2013
Sayan was sound asleep at his pond, unaware of the adventures that would lie ahead. As he slept, he dreamed about the humans. Those beings often haunted him in his sleep and this dream was a partially unpleasant one.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:13:32 15/09/2013 by redwes
#2475 Posted: 18:21:59 15/09/2013
Royal follows her and waits with her for Mambo. He has grown particularly fond of Sybil and so he remains close to her. His eyes glisten as he gazes into hers as he waits for more information.
#2476 Posted: 04:03:44 16/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"Oh Royal, I didn't see you there." Sybil exclaimed, a little startled. "...Hey, if you are looking for Mambo, you just missed him. He and his friends have returned to the tree for a well-earned rest." she then proceeded to explain, imagining that Royal already knew about the task she sent to them.
---
#2477 Posted: 17:54:31 17/09/2013
Royal just smiles and nods. He gazes into her eyes and stand beside her. He will be patient, hopefully Sybil will realize his feelings and feel the same.

"I know all about it, my dear Sybil. I've been here with you the entire time, my dear. Are you alright, Sybil, you seem lost and confused," he says draping a wing over her.
#2478 Posted: 21:25:46 17/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Sybil felt safe around Royal, but also a little surprised about his sudden kindness. He seemed so serious and withdrawn the first time she she met him that it was nearly impossible to believe that the eagle that brutally killed that mongoose was the one besides her. Maybe Jaerl's innocent vibes and the near-peaceful Haven were changing him?

"Listen Royal, now that the new island is settled, we can proceed to tell the rest, though I bet everyone knows already considering what a loud-beak that Mambo is." she said with a very little chuckle.

"I wonder if he also told them about the conditions... hey Royal, I wouldn't ask this of nobody, but if the residents of that new island need help sometimes, can you lend it to them from time to time?" she then asked, very sure that he would agree given the condition. He did made that pact with the mongooses that, so far, has kept up. Maybe he could do the same in that new island, or at least she hoped...
---
#2479 Posted: 21:52:36 25/09/2013
OOC: No

Voracivenom, in an oddly confident manner, appeared from beneath Sybil, his tail brushing against her paws. His reptilian eyes meeting her's, he asked if there were any news about the keas' trip to the new island.
#2480 Posted: 19:43:50 27/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sorry, this topic was a little down and didn't noticed the new post.

"Eck, don't do that! It's creepy." Sybil exclaimed, not liking that sensation at all. She still didn't like snakes that much, but he and Skaliscin were very endangered, so she needed to deal with it. The civet then proceeded to answer the question;
"I don't know if the rest know, but the new island is ready to be settled in. The only trouble is that the residents there won't allow us to stay unless we offered them protection for our estate." she said briefly and right to the point, hoping that Voracivenom would spread the news just like the keas...
---
#2481 Posted: 09:09:27 12/10/2013
A wide, amused grin spread across Voracivenom's scaly little face at Sybil's displeasure. Despite this, he obediently released his tail from the disturbed civet. Listening intently to the news, he became primarily focused a particular note. "Protection to whom, and from what?" the serpent questioned with a cocked "eyebrow", his grin fading to be replaced by a much more serious expression.
#2482 Posted: 02:35:04 13/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"I don't know. Mambo didn't tell. He was very brief in that matter." Sybil explained, now concerned. Why didn't Mambo told her what animals they had to deal with? She hoped that it was nothing serious, otherwise he would have tell.

"Anyway, whatever it is, I hope it's nothing serious. I have dealt with the mongooses. It was Royal however, who managed to make a pact with them..." Sybil then explained, remembering the brutal event that occurred to make that possible, and deciding to keep it from Voracivenom...
---
#2483 Posted: 21:57:16 13/10/2013
Kona rolled around in her sleep.
---
#2484 Posted: 03:02:38 14/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Everything was almost settled. Whether the animals from the Haven knew or not already about the new island, they were bound to find out sooner or later. However, as Sybil was talking to the sneaky, somehow malevolent snake, an idea occurred to her; the Haven was already established as a place for Critically Endangered animals, but she knew that some other animals that were not endangered were still at a heavy risk. The civet then remembered a tragic story that the Yangste River Dolphin that brought her there told her about. The demise of the Passenger Pigeon, one animal that use to be one of the most common animals on Earth, and yet faced the worst case of extinction she ever heard of. She never forgot that story, and based on that, she had an idea...
---
#2485 Posted: 20:16:34 18/10/2013
Kona stood up, yawning. She decided to go on a walk through the forest. She stepped out of the little burrow she made. She skipped around the forest, prancing and bounding.
---
#2486 Posted: 19:31:58 20/10/2013
"Ah, so it was Royal who convinced them to stay in the Outback... how did he do it?" Voracivenom inquired, smirking once again. He had a rather strange habit of retaining a unnervingly jovial expression.
#2487 Posted: 01:37:49 21/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Well... let's just say he didn't do it in the friendliest of ways. Let's leave it like that. At least it turned out for the best." Sybil briefly explained, not giving too many details. She knew that Royal wasn't proud of his actions, and didn't want to make him feel bad if he knew that she was telling everybody about that event. She let Voracivenom imagine what happened next.
---
#2488 Posted: 10:51:15 27/10/2013
Voracivenom nodded his dark little head, still grinning. A number of hypotheses came to mind of Royal's endeavors. His tail brushed against the ground in thought, stirring up the leaf litter. It accidentally slid across Sybil's paw, ruffling her fur.
#2489 Posted: 15:23:39 27/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Will you stop doing that? It's cre...er, annoying." Sybil begged, backing away a little and noticing her own hostile approach. She wasn't fond of snakes, but both Skaliskin and Voracivenom were endangered, and both were her guest, so she had no choice but to hold on. "I wonder if everybody already knows the news?" she the said to change the subject quickly.
---
#2490 Posted: 22:10:42 01/11/2013
Kona was still bouncing...
---
#2491 Posted: 00:28:13 02/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Many missing people here, but this is going to finish soon. Please let me know if a sequel is still on.

Desperate to know if everyone in the Haven heard the news, and also to leave Voracivenom's presence, Sybil made her way to the forest. "Better leave now." was her only words to the snake before running off...
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4381
#2492 Posted: 00:29:13 02/11/2013
OOC: Not that I am in the RP but can I be in the sequel?
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#2493 Posted: 00:32:07 02/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: That depends. This RP has it's eventual fall-outs and then makes sudden comebacks. It's nearly over, so depending on how badly people want a sequel, then it is done smilie
---
#2494 Posted: 00:36:39 02/11/2013
OOC: I WANT A SEQUEL
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#2495 Posted: 01:14:59 02/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: As long as some of the original characters return. Better contact the users. And remember that if your character is on enough, it is included in the artwork smilie
---
#2496 Posted: 01:54:53 02/11/2013
OOC: Could I look something up??
---
#2497 Posted: 15:35:10 02/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: The new one is meant to be about over-hunted animals. You can either choose that or a nearly extinct animal, if it's about an animal who hasn't been seen in years, but it's not certain it's really extinct, then better. Just read the rules.
---
#2498 Posted: 21:02:33 02/11/2013
OOC: a trasmainen devil? or is someone that.
---
#2499 Posted: 22:16:16 02/11/2013
OOC: I don't think those are critically, almost extinct endangered, but I'm not sure.
---
#2500 Posted: 22:47:44 02/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: That's true Eevee88. Unless you find me evidence that the Tasmanian devil is overly hunted, then you have to coose another animal. Sorry, that's how the RP works. I have already made too many exceptions.

Well then people, I suppose this concludes this long lived RP. Now Sybil and her friends are about to start a new life, with a new island, and a new goal. Everyone, if you want a sequel so badly, PM me and let you know. I may even update the artwork if I have the chance, and/or make a new one for the upcoming characters. I hope to see you all soonsmilie
---
First | Previous | Page 50 of 50
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me