Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 10 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Demonic Gifteds [Retake] [CLOSED]
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#451 Posted: 23:36:25 16/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Xion glanced at her, smiling a little, "Heh, its okay.. I didn't see much anyway." he laughed.
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#452 Posted: 02:15:41 17/12/2012
She rolled her eyes. "boys." she muttered. "so what's up, why'd you beat it?"
#453 Posted: 02:46:38 17/12/2012 | Topic Creator
"Pippin has changed... its all 'cause of that boy. I have protected her from the worst of this all for the last few years and now she will not even listen to me anymore... I lost my temper..." Xion said.
---
Angel220200 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4401
#454 Posted: 09:21:32 17/12/2012
Katiela sat down on her knees and she continued munching the round fruit. It tasted so good, it was so filling.. Much better than food tablets.
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
#455 Posted: 12:52:17 17/12/2012
Krone sighed, and yawned slightly, looking around. It was starting to get dark out. He stood, and headed to a tree, hopping up into it and settling in the crook of a branch.

Kailie nodded. "I can understand that..." she shivered agains, noticing the sun starting to dip at the edge of the trees. "crap."
#456 Posted: 21:22:08 17/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Xion looked at the sun, smiling."Finally... I can start to get comfortable soon."

Runo whimpered as she was thrown against a wall. She had set him free.The pain was easy to endure, she was too happy to think to much about it."I have freed you, and in time for the sun set..." she said,"You may escape!"
A deep voice laughed quietly,"What a nice present my pet... a very nice present indeed."
---
#457 Posted: 22:16:00 17/12/2012
Kailie grimaced. "yeah, you be happy, or whatever. Im soaking wet still." she muttered. She was in a bad mood, ears flat to her damp hair.

In another cell, the pain began for a man who endured it nightly. It started slow, and then grew into an excruciating, nearly unbearable stabbing sensation across his back, and centered all along the line of his spine. He sat there, panting as the pain began to grow.

Ooc: Enter Noah! smilie
#458 Posted: 03:45:23 18/12/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: Early, but yay!

Xion sighed, and walked over to her. "Can I take you somewhere? You will dry off... just trust me." he said, his normal smirk on his face.

Runo stood up shakily, her arm hurt so much when she moved it, so she kept it close to her body. "Let me take you... t-to the others..."
"Others?"
"Yes, I think you may be interested in one..."
"Another pet for me? Wonderful..."

Pippin nuzzled Soratchi's neck,"Getting dark~"
---
#459 Posted: 11:42:09 18/12/2012
Ooc: also enter someeone else.

The girl was shoved into the cell as she was every night. She stumbled, but remained upright, pushing blonde hair from her face. Small white wings were tucked to her back, and blue and yellow striped eyes appeared to glow in the almost black. She walked over, and knelt behind him, hands placing on his back. Her eyes aand hands glowed, and a soothing light spread over his back where tattoo looking markings writhed and convulsed, causing the pain. She smoothed them out again. The man let out a relieved sigh, body relaxing. "thanks." "as always."

Kailie made a face at him, and nodded. "sure." she said, shrugging.
#460 Posted: 03:01:53 19/12/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: yay~

Xion's smirk widened and he pulled her close against him,then warped them away. They reappeared in a sunny field full of flowers. It sread out as far as the eye could see, many different species of flowers in all of the colours imaginable swaying slightly in a warm breeze.

Runo walked ahead of him, leading the way. He followed her silently, his thoughts on who this new pet may be. All of the things he could do, he wondered what type of pet she was. Was she strong, did she cry, was she aggressive, could she be broken? Maybe he could turn her into what he was... the possibilities were limitless
---
#461 Posted: 17:28:39 19/12/2012
She blinked. "Whoa... Where are we?" She asked, ignoring the closeness after the dizziness had passed. It was less, and gone quicker this time. Not by too much, but by enough. The warmth spread through her. Her tail wagged a little.
#462 Posted: 02:01:37 20/12/2012 | Topic Creator
"A world far away from the real one... we are in a world of my own creation, and this is only one place..." Xion said, smiling. He kept her held close, forgetting that he was.
---
#463 Posted: 13:13:41 20/12/2012
She marveled at it, amazed, gazing around... She wriggled in his arms, trying to look at everything at once. She never protested about his touch, too in shock to do so.
#464 Posted: 20:41:42 20/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Xion realised he was still holding her against him and blushed a little, immediately letting go and taking a step backwards. "I control this world Kailie... this world is in my mind, I can make the sun rise and set, I can make the wind blow and the trees grow..."
---
#465 Posted: 11:40:25 21/12/2012
"whoooaaaaaa." she was impressed, eyes wide with the possibilities, grinning quite a bit. "this is so amazing!"
#466 Posted: 21:05:43 21/12/2012 | Topic Creator
"I am glad you think so, you can stay here for a while and dry off..." Xion said

Runo flew out of the hole and turned around to look at her companion,"Come on, Xenogen, you can fly, I have seen your wings..."
Xenogen stepped into the light and hissed. His hair was black with red streaks through it and he was only wearing the white pants that were provided by the facility. His eyes were a very pale blue and his skin was incredibly white. His wings looked torn up and as if they had been set aflame.
---
#467 Posted: 23:54:12 21/12/2012
Kailie nodded. "thank you, xion. This is extremely kind of you." she smiled openly at him, a little bit of puppy dog devotion showing.
#468 Posted: 00:44:37 23/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Xion nodded,"Its okay, I will stay here too so when you wish to go back I can take you."

Xenogen flew into the air, somehow his wings held him up. He followed Runo, smiling at the fact that she had waited until the sunlight was almost completely gone. It still hurt, but less because it was not very strong. He could see the lake, and knew immediately that was where he was being led.
---
#469 Posted: 15:42:54 23/12/2012
Kailie beamed. "oh my gosh. Thank you." she said, tail wagging like mad. She slammed into a hug for him, and then dashed off to go roll in some flowers.

Krone was dozing with a light wakefullness to him, body sleeping slightly but mind almost awake.
#470 Posted: 21:41:17 23/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Xion smiled and watched her.

Pippin was sitting by the lake now, staring at the water. It looked so peaceful and perfect, no ripples or changes. A small smile was on her face.
Trinity was watching her,worried about her sister.

Runo flew steadily, at this rate they would be there just as it got properly dark.
---
#471 Posted: 23:15:28 23/12/2012
Soratchi was settled in under a tree, watching pip as he dozed off...

Kailie dashed back to Xion. "so." she said, crouched down. Her tail wagged continuously.
#472 Posted: 22:02:51 24/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Pippin hummed quietly to herself, a small smile still on her face. For the first time in 3 years she was happy. It felt amazing. She was safe, safe from Him...

Runo landed, sighing happily. It was nice to fly again. Xenogen landed beside her and breathed in deeply, smiling a little,"WHere is she?"

Xion looked at her,"Yes?"
---
#473 Posted: 03:47:32 25/12/2012
Kailie tackled him, pinning him down. "Play with me!" she demanded, tail wagging like crazy. Two year old puppy, most certainly.
#474 Posted: 08:06:41 25/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Xion's eyes widened, an inappropriate image flashing through his head. "Uhh..." he blinked, trying to control his thoughts.

Runo nodded and lead Xenogen towards Pippin.
---
#475 Posted: 02:51:25 26/12/2012
"I'm bored, come on!" she gave him puppy dog eyes, then bounced off him, dashing around, and coming back. She tripped towards the end, but didnt care, sliding to a stop next to him in a crouch.

Soratchi rolled over, legs extending as he slept in his usual position of stretched-across-as-much-open-space-as-possible. He did so right in front of runo, accidentally, being asleep.
#476 Posted: 05:45:56 26/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Xion finally got his thoughts under control,"What do you want to do then?" he asked

Runo stopped and stepped over Soratchi carefully. Xenogen did the same, trying not to wake Soratchi.
Pippin was in her own world when the pair came to a stop behind her. She was no longer thinking about anything really. Runo smiled and nodded to Xenogen, he had been studying the girl before him. He liked what he saw.
---
#477 Posted: 21:12:36 26/12/2012
"Play fetch with me!" she said, tail wagging happily, and barked. "come on!" she crouched down in a playful pose.

Soratchi slept on.
#478 Posted: 21:14:33 26/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Xion smiled and a stick appeared in his hand,"Alright..."

Runo tapped Pippin on the shoulder. She turned around, still smiling. Xenogen's eyes widened, there was something different about this one. She was not as innocent as she appeared. He could tell. He smirked and nodded to Runo.
---
#479 Posted: 21:26:51 26/12/2012
"Yes!" she barked, and her eyes locked on it. "Throw it!" she said, bouncing.
#480 Posted: 21:31:59 26/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Xion threw it, it flew quite far and landed somewhere in the flowers.

Runo smiled at Pippin and motioned for her to follow. Pippin stood and the three walked towards the forest.
---
#481 Posted: 15:26:28 27/12/2012
Kailie raced after it, and leaped, scooping it up and tumbling, then racing back, dropping it at his feet and sitting. Her tail wagged like madd.
#482 Posted: 23:00:39 27/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Xion smiled and picked it up again, he thought for a moment, then threw it even further
---
#483 Posted: 00:24:03 28/12/2012
She leapt after it, tripped, and rolled back up and chasing it. She brought it back as before.
#484 Posted: 01:48:09 28/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Xion smiled and threw it again
---
#485 Posted: 02:13:49 28/12/2012
Kailie brought it back and tackled him this time, pinning him and just sitting on his stomach, tail wagging. "Thanks, Xion. You're nicer when you're not in front of others." she said, mostly dry by now.
#486 Posted: 07:03:13 28/12/2012 | Topic Creator
"And what is that supposed to mean?" Xion asked
---
#487 Posted: 08:21:02 28/12/2012
"It means exactly what I said." she muttered, shrugging. She settled down, laying across his belly. She shrugged again, and settled in to stay there.
#488 Posted: 08:24:31 28/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Xion sighed,"Right..." he said, his smile was gone and dark clouds were starting to blow in.

Pippin had been lead into the near by forest. She looked around,"Why am I here?" she asked. Runo did not answer, she just turned away from Pippin. After a moment she sighed and began to talk,"Pippin, this is my friend, I hipe he becomes a good friend to you too..." she said. Pippin looked at Xenogen, noticing him properly for the first time.
---
#489 Posted: 14:13:52 28/12/2012
Krona blinked awake at the sound of voices, and looked down to see pip, that runo girl, and some stranger there. He called water from the lake, making it seep through the ground so as not to be seen, spreading thinly beneath the new guy in a slight dampness that would go unnoticed by all except those who controlled or sensed water.

Kailie blinked. "whats wrong?" she asked, ears flicking back.
#490 Posted: 21:48:51 28/12/2012 | Topic Creator
"Nothing." Xion said, he was no longer looking at her. The sun had been blotted out by the dark clouds.

Xenogen smiled a little at her,"Hello."
Pippin frowned, and remained silent. Something she rarely did. Xenogen's smile faultered. He was trying his hardest to make a good impression on her at first, because there were people near by.
---
#491 Posted: 06:28:42 29/12/2012
She frowned. "What is it?" She asked, and glanced up real quick. "Xion, what's wrong?"

Krone watched closely...
#492 Posted: 06:36:25 29/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Xion remained silent, and the rain beagn to fall. Suddenly all the colour stared to drain away.

Pippin smiled,"Hi~". Xenogen sighed and his smile returned.
"Wanna see something cool?" he asked. Pippin nodded. He held out his hand and she took it, and he lead her deeper into the forest. Runo watched the pair walk away, a small smile on her face.
---
#493 Posted: 15:49:02 29/12/2012
Krona followed, the damp following the two as well. He slid silently through the trees, barely making more rustling than a squirrel.

Kailie looked freaked. "xion. Whats going on?"
#494 Posted: 05:35:54 02/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Xion remained silent, he seemed to be barely breathing. Even he seemed to be draining of colour, like the rain was washing away wet paint. The colour slowly soaked off of him and into the ground. Soon he was in shades of grey like the rest of the world was now.

Pippin ands Xenogen walked far into the forest. "You know, you are a pretty young girl." Xenogen said. Pippin paused for a moment, then kept walking. She said nothing, she recognised that tone and it made her think of the bad things in the Facility. Xenogen smiled, he could smell her fear already.
---
#495 Posted: 01:46:54 03/01/2013
OOC: Sorry I disappeared. >.<

Katiela yawned and rubbed her eyes as she woke up, she had fallen asleep near Krona on a full stomach. She looked around, bleary eyed, as she tried to see what was happening. She couldn't see Krona, so she stood up and stretched out her wings. Katiela walked around a few trees then spotted a familiar face. "Runo?" She asked, yawning again. Hadn't Runo flown back to the Facility? Then again, she had been asleep for quite a bit.. Well, what mattered is that she was back.
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
#496 Posted: 01:33:05 04/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Runo jumped, she had spotted Krona and was very unhappy that he was awake. But now this one was here. She looked at Katiela and thought,'She won't be much of a risk'

Xenogen lead Pippin deep into the forest, until they reached a very small clearing. There was only one way in and out, the rest of the paths were blocked by thorn bushes. Pippin looked around,"What was it that you wanted to show me?" she asked, turning back to Xenogen
---
#497 Posted: 01:52:00 04/01/2013
Katiela hugged Runo abruptly, her wings folding down on her back. "Why did you go?" She asked quietly. She was quite a clingy girl, apparently. Once she trusted someone she would gladly follow them around like a faithful dog.
---
#498 Posted: 13:12:21 10/01/2013
Krona stopped when Runo noticed him, and then snuck away when Katiela provided a distraction. He followed Pippin and Xenogen's trail, gliding through the trees and stopping in one of the ones around the clearing. Thorn bushes on the ground. Whatever. He was in the trees. The water seeped through the dirt again, spreading thin throughout the whole clearing. He raised it all slightly up above, and froze the surface of the dirt into ice. The grass in the clearing he froze solid, using the water inside it. Sadly, that would kill it all later, but he could now feel every drop of water available to him in the clearing.

Kailie was the only splotch of color in the whole place now. "Xion! Xion!!" she shook him hard, and even slammed his shoulders into the ground. "Hey! Asshole!" she snapped, and growled loud and threatening in his ear.
#499 Posted: 23:50:17 15/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Xion gasped, his eyes suddenly flashing brown again. "What!?" he snapped, his fangs lengthening and his eyes turning red instead.

Xenogen smiled and pulled Pippin close,"I like you." he said, his fangs shining in the darkness. Pippin gasped, looking scared. Memoried flashed through her head and she tensed up, suddenly kneeing him in the crotch and scurrying away until she reached the edge of the clearing and was blocked by a thorn bush. Behind her Xenogen was laughing,"You will be a fun one."
---
#500 Posted: 12:03:24 16/01/2013
Kailie gestured to the place they were in. "what the everloving f-ck is going on here!?" she asked bluntly, ignoring the danger.

Krone growled. That was it. He called all the water, and melted it, pulling it from grass and encasing Xenogen in it, and then freezing him under an inch thick layer of ice. He dropped down. "Pip, are you alright?" He asked, landing by her.
First | Previous | Page 10 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me