Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 9 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 932 933 934
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#401 Posted: 02:29:59 16/10/2012
I seriously wish I had a freaking Video Card.
Using the computer has never been so boring.
JOBS.
Y U SO HARD TO FIND?!??!?!?
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#402 Posted: 02:55:18 16/10/2012
School just sucks horribly this week. Damn essays.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6239
#403 Posted: 03:23:18 16/10/2012
Just what is my purpose on this damn planet? I can't draw. I can't make music. I probably can't make a film. I have no artistic ability. I'm not smart enough in any field (I'd get laughed out of a political forum) and I can't even understand something that I've been learning for 4 YEARS. I don't create anything with my hands, and I don't have the intelligence to carry a conversation very far in school, or to solve anything that I need to solve. I can't play any sports, or be in front of a crowd. I can't do anything.

All I ever do is make a mess of things, and make matters worse, forcing someone else to clean up the mess I made. The only thing I'm "good" at is video games. And even then, I suck in EVERY SINGLE ONE. In my best game, I have a K/D ratio of 0.88. I can't even play a ****ing video game well enough, let alone do anything else in life. If I'm no good in a virtual world, what good am I in the real world?

What the **** is my point? What am I suppose to do for a living when I have nothing to contribute?
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 03:32:32 16/10/2012 by CAV
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#404 Posted: 03:34:32 16/10/2012
I love you ^_^
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:34:40 16/10/2012 by wspyro
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8506
#405 Posted: 06:05:32 16/10/2012
I like all of you, until you get on my bad side.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#406 Posted: 06:55:37 16/10/2012
I'm losing it. I'm not sure if I can keep living like this. My head throbs, and my stomach churns, when I feel like things are turning negative between us. I didn't sleep a wink last night, I was thinking about you so heavily all night, and about what I may be doing to damage both of us. I feel like am suddenly not capable of a lot, due to these physical feelings, and not just what I feel inside.

I just...don't want to lose you. But I probably don't deserve to be near you. And maybe you actually are learning to forget about me...with that thought in my mind, I'm a hypocritical idiot too.
I'm sure all of your friends will continue to make you happy, and maybe you'll find a guy who actually understands you. Because right now, I feel like I've lost my touch, or I haven't kept up with any little changes in you. Last night was a good example of that. When I saw you were reading what I
was saying, but didn't seem to have anything to say, and then when you seemed frustrated elsewhere, I felt like that really proved that I don't understand much. And I panicked inside.

But no matter what happens, I'll always mean it when I tell you you're beautiful, and that I love you.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#407 Posted: 16:17:56 16/10/2012
I hate that stupid group on DA.
I get told that I submitted it to the wrong folder and that it will be accepted if I resubmit it to the right one.
I do that, a week later it just gets declined again by a different person who thinks that it's not good enough.
I'm going to leave your stupid group if you don't accept it.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#408 Posted: 19:20:04 16/10/2012
^_______________________________________________________^
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#409 Posted: 19:40:49 16/10/2012
You've got a problem with me loving My Little Pony?

Cool story brotha.
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:16:47 22/10/2012 by Jaggedstar
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#410 Posted: 21:05:29 16/10/2012
Thank you.
Thank you for everything.
I love both of you so much. One of you makes my school life easier and happier, and the other keeps me calm at home.
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
wingsofpurple Yellow Sparx Gems: 1023
#411 Posted: 21:34:05 16/10/2012
Just remember I love you. Your the best friend I could ever possibly have. I'm really sorry about what's happening to you. I just want to hug you and never let go. Best wishes~ smilie
---
"Man! will you ever run out of muffins?"
"No. Because I work at ze muffin factory."
#412 Posted: 23:02:40 16/10/2012
QuithattingonthosejokesQuithattingonthosejokesQuithattingonthosejokesQuithattingonthosejokesQuithattingonthosejokesQuithattingonthosejokesQuithattingonthosejokesQuithattingonthosejokesQuithattingonthosejokesQuithattingonthosejokesQuithattingonthosejokesQuithattingonthosejokesQuithattingonthosejokesQuithattingonthosejokesQuithattingonthosejokesQuithattingonthosejokesQuithattingonthosejokesQuithattingonthosejokesQuithattingonthosejokesQuithattingonthosejokes.
There.
No really. You are annoying me.
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#413 Posted: 23:03:35 16/10/2012
You.

I demand to know why you are so awesome. Dammit, you always make my bad days get better. And I love you for that.
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#414 Posted: 23:59:26 16/10/2012
D'awwwwwWwwwwwwww
W
Ww
W

Very personal thought right there
Beautiful Heart Blue Sparx Gems: 763
#415 Posted: 01:28:55 19/10/2012
waffles waffles waffles waffles waffles waffles
(this guy is so sexy *looks at pictures on internet*)
FLAAAAAPJAAAAACKS.
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
#416 Posted: 01:38:14 19/10/2012
..I really dislike you two now.
Your both acting very frustratingly...
I actually agree with (Name witheld) for once!
You two are now on my "Oh...."That" person.." list.
Nothing personal, I just dislike you now.
Woopwoopwoopwoopwoop.
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:45:13 19/10/2012 by cowpowa23
#417 Posted: 02:55:15 19/10/2012
Every time I try, Its like its just not good enough for you.
---
#418 Posted: 02:59:29 19/10/2012
I already said what I wanted to say. I shouldn't need more now, should I?
#419 Posted: 03:00:36 19/10/2012
Sometimes I feel like no one mother ****ing cares anymore.
---
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#420 Posted: 03:00:37 19/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Wow I'm gonna bond with you so hard at school
#421 Posted: 05:26:35 21/10/2012
What did I do wrong? Are you guys allergic to me? Am I just horrible? Do you guys think I just enjoy playing alone? Sometimes I don't. And it kinda hurts me that you guys would make plans with me once in a blue moon, then leave me hanging for 2 hours (or even 4 months).

And don't think about asking me to join, because I know it would be out of pity. I feel like a burden as it is having to ask you guys to join.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:46:43 21/10/2012 by CAV
Bean Sprout Blue Sparx Gems: 893
#422 Posted: 05:28:23 21/10/2012
PLEASE do this for me.
It is actually quite important.
---
"No, John. It is pretty weird that ghosts have to pee."
CynderFan1309 Gold Sparx Gems: 2235
#423 Posted: 21:55:21 21/10/2012
I hope you move back soon, I really miss you. You were a great friend.

But I'd like it if you quit saying how much your life TTLY SUKS just because your boyfriend dumped you. You've been at my school for, what, 4 months I believe, and you've had more boyfriends in that span of time than I had my whole life.

You care about dating more than I do, I know, and I'm sure it hurts, but stop with the "I WANT TO KILL MYSELF CUZ LIFE SUKS" simply because of a guy. I can't even describe how much that would hurt if you really do do it.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:57:02 21/10/2012 by CynderFan1309
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#424 Posted: 22:03:21 21/10/2012
This is becoming more unappealing every day.
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
#425 Posted: 22:56:32 21/10/2012
Can we just.....bond again, or something?

It's like we're growing really distant. And I hate that.

You used to tell me everything, and I told you everything. Nowadays, you outright tell me that there are specific things that you intentionally keep hidden from me in particular. It hurt a lot to hear you suddenly say that. At the moment you did, I felt completely lost. If you wonder why I often seem pessimistic about the two of us, why I sometimes feel like you don't even want me in your life, moments like that are why, and there have been quite a few. It makes me feel like I should be grouped with those creeps who harass you - people you want nothing to do with.

While I do worry that you and I are going to fade out of each others lives, maybe you'd even outright tell me to **** off one of these days - it's merely a worry. Not something I'd definitely see happening. If only because, no matter what happens, you always seem to come back to me, and vice versa. That's how it's been so far, at least. And in all honesty, when you dated the guys you dated previously - I felt like I was half fulfilling the role of "your boyfriend", especially after each relationship ended. Sure, they took you out to a few parties, probably romantically touched your body a bit in a way you were comfortable with, and maybe you thought they were handsome and sweet enough - but in the end, it was always me who was looking out for you, despite my distance. You outright told me that these guys never really listened to you or did much for you. You say you felt really happy though.....but that's because it was puppy love. You keep telling me that those relationships were "serious"...but from what you told me, it was just puppy love you had with them. Sure, it was cute, and they made you happy, but neither of them had any emotional despair when splitting up with you. The first guy went straight for another girl in no time at all.

That's why it hurts me, when I try to confess deeper things for you, maybe hint at the idea of us being together, only to hear that you think serious relationships could only hurt you right now. I feel like your idea of a "serious" relationship is misguided, because of your past relationships. Remember, you were only 14-15 during both of those two relationships. Did you honestly expect your first shot at relationships to give you a good idea of how beautiful they can be, when you got into relationships at such a young age?

But yeah, you've been worried about what kind of things I do think about that upset me, regarding us. This is just a small taste of it. Admittedly, I got upset when I recently heard you may be developing a crush on another guy, in part because of the fact I felt like this was going to be a repeat of the last two times - you get together with a guy suddenly, because he seems nice. But then you don't tell him about when you're upset, you instead come to me. You tell me he's fun, but doesn't pay attention to you. Then you feel you want out. Afterwards, you feel lonely. I persistently try to help you, and make sure you feel loved to some degree. We talk for ages everyday. Then you start getting more social and more distant from me. Eventually, things get awkward again, like they are now. Rinse and repeat.

It just feels like a cycle, and it's bad for both of us. Bad for you, because it leaves you heartbroken, and gives you an inaccurate representation of a relationship. Bad for me, because I feel like I'm just a cog in a machine sometimes...

Again, these are just worries. I've got far more things to say to you about how special you are, than I have worries about is losing each other. But yeah, this is all a taste of what I have to say.

If anything I have said here was something I don't know the full story on, I'm sorry. Though I only had whatever you told me to go on. This isn't me trying to sound like a know-it-all, it's me showing you how things look to me from what you have told me, and how it makes me feel. So please don't hold anything against me if there is something I have misunderstood here. I'm not saying these things in spite. You have said you were concerned. But you seem to have very little time to talk, and when we do try to talk about things like this, you tend to get nervous, and then that makes me upset, yadda yadda yadda. I'm still all for talking about this stuff though, if you are too.

In the end though, I just feel like we have a lot of potential together...and I don't want it to become unsalvaged potential forever. smilie

- - -
---
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#426 Posted: 01:45:14 22/10/2012
I kinda wish I wasn't the last resort for you to talk to. It's pretty obvious at this point how I'm just the last person you'd talk to if there was a choice.
I don't know what I did or why you feel like you have to replace me, but okay..
---
but i love it all smooth
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#427 Posted: 01:45:58 22/10/2012
you are the birthday boy not the birthday tyrannical emperor
#428 Posted: 02:28:49 22/10/2012
I've been relatively on edge since June or April or so, a sort of irrational resent for myself and others I know. I feel old, I feel cynical and most of the time I am apathetic to these things. It's like I have a infectious disease and am trying to keep people away from me, so that I can die someday alone and be able to think that whoever might even care wouldn't care much and without people close to me that I'll inevitably hurt. I've forgotten how to talk to people and I avoid it - which is probably the root of the talking issue. Sometimes I can barely vocally speak my mother language.

I don't wholly trust a soul either, I've never been one to do that. Things - emotions, states - that become happy and blind are things I do my best to avoid. I encourage myself to think more, I was a very impulsive person once along with generally being someone I don't want to associate myself with. Plenty of people have that, I've never been afraid to be alone in that regard. However I do wish people would talk to me, I have a lot to say and I enjoy sharing knowledge, but at the same time i don't wish for such things.

Heck, if I didn't have someone that looked forward to speaking to me for some reasons, if I didn't have people to listen to or watch, if I lost interest in those things, if I didn't have dogs to take care of and other things...I would just sleep all day and hope I succumb to some terrible sickness so I can suffer for the things I've done. I would know that my parents would feel like failures, think I should've been in a mental hospital or on medication despite how horribly my body reacts to it.

Most importantly, scum Tumblr won't let me log in on my phone without the app. Well okay, money - money - money - capitalissssm!
#429 Posted: 02:42:24 22/10/2012
Some could say that venting could be helping you, but clearly this isn't true. Sometimes thinking/doing something else helps ease the difficulty of the situation at hand. Do you literally have nothing else going on in your life?
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5322
#430 Posted: 07:59:58 22/10/2012
how COULD you ever make that episode? not only did it ruin my view of the whole thing, but now I feel depressed, it's just so stupid.
I'll stick back with spongebob as a tv show for a while thanks.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#431 Posted: 08:07:02 22/10/2012
I don't know if I'm doing the right thing right now in my life, but when I think it over in my head it all makes sense, but my heart is saying that it doesn't. Talk about confusion.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
SpyroCrazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1648
#432 Posted: 16:33:44 23/10/2012
The next episode of Supernatural. That is all.
---
SuperWhoAvengePokéThatterLock
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#433 Posted: 16:37:08 23/10/2012
You know what?I don't care anymore, you can do all you want, just get out of my life, i wish i'd never had seen you in the first place....
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:37:26 23/10/2012 by CommanderGame
SpyroCrazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1648
#434 Posted: 16:46:56 23/10/2012
This topic is remarkably like Facebook. I don't like Facebook. Actually, that's a lie - I don't like the people on Facebook; stupid girls who never shut up about wanting 'cute relationships'. I don't want a cute relationship, my ideal relationship would one in which I could buy my husband cat toys for his birthday and he could buy me an assortment of felt bees in return. We'd be happy. Not like Dean Winchester. Dean Winchester is only happy when he is in Cas' arms (or vice versa). Yes, Cas' arms make him happy even if he is trapped in Purgatory with a testosterone-pumped vampire. And we're back to Supernatural again.
---
SuperWhoAvengePokéThatterLock
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#435 Posted: 17:33:34 23/10/2012
I wish I was born in the 1900's.
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#436 Posted: 17:39:43 23/10/2012
Quit whining about you this and you that. The world doesn't revolve around you. Keep in mind that there are people out there with a harder life. Feel free to complain about your own, but do not state your life as being the worst. Also, if you look into suicide you'll lose respect from me. I'll try my best to help you out, but you just made me lose a bit of respect for you.
#437 Posted: 18:48:47 23/10/2012
Damn it I love you, but you don't know it, and you won't even talk to me anymore. ;___; I neeeeeeeeddddd you. please please please come back.
---
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#438 Posted: 02:45:45 24/10/2012
Quote: CAV
What did I do wrong? Are you guys allergic to me? Am I just horrible? Do you guys think I just enjoy playing alone? Sometimes I don't. And it kinda hurts me that you guys would make plans with me once in a blue moon, then leave me hanging for 2 hours (or even 4 months).

And don't think about asking me to join, because I know it would be out of pity. I feel like a burden as it is having to ask you guys to join.

It seems to me that this is a problem with yourself, rather than a problem with them. It feels like you're expecting them to know all your thoughts and desires.
I like hanging out with my dad on Saturdays. We always have a pretty good time. But I don't get to do it often - why? Because I don't ask. Sure, I could IMPLY I wanted to go - but implications are still rather open-ended. So basically it's my own fault I don't get to do anything on the weekend. You need to try to be upfront about it if it's really something you want to do.
#439 Posted: 21:40:25 24/10/2012
Well, that's good. Just as I wanted.
SilverWolf1129 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1857
#440 Posted: 21:44:51 24/10/2012
Most personal thought in the world...

I'm eating OREO'S! THEY ARE SO GOOD! NEVER EATEN THEM BEFORE!
---
It begins with them. But ends, with me. Their son. Vaxus.
#441 Posted: 21:50:30 24/10/2012
Don't leave them behind. They don't deserve it.
#442 Posted: 21:56:16 24/10/2012
Quote: Carmelita Fox

It seems to me that this is a problem with yourself, rather than a problem with them. It feels like you're expecting them to know all your thoughts and desires.
I like hanging out with my dad on Saturdays. We always have a pretty good time. But I don't get to do it often - why? Because I don't ask. Sure, I could IMPLY I wanted to go - but implications are still rather open-ended. So basically it's my own fault I don't get to do anything on the weekend. You need to try to be upfront about it if it's really something you want to do.

I still feel like a burden, because I feel like if I'm not asked, it means they don't want me there. I don't want to ask and then they go "OH DAMMIT NOW WE GOTTA PUT HIM IN", and put me in, but only because they feel like they have to, or can't say no.

I don't want to stomp on anyone's fun, or end up looking like an attention whore wanting to be in everything. But I don't want to be left out either. It's a problem that can't really be solved in my case, since my own personal feelings of guilt or suspicion gets in the way.

EDIT: And of course I don't expect them to know everything. Bad wording on my part.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:00:53 24/10/2012 by CAV
#443 Posted: 22:27:41 24/10/2012
There are so many times where I say "this is it. I've gone and done it", yet it never is "it". It's probably why I always feel on edge now.

But I really think I have just gone and went over the top this time.
---
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8298
#444 Posted: 23:02:34 24/10/2012
Just....., leave me alone. I'm in no mood to be bothered.
gangsta joe Yellow Sparx Gems: 1544
#445 Posted: 23:03:46 24/10/2012
i'm never gonna be rich
First | Previous | Page 9 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 932 933 934

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me