Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 932 933 934
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#51 Posted: 16:49:50 26/06/2012
I can't make everything about me if I just don't talk.
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#52 Posted: 04:54:26 09/07/2012
I knew you'd disagree with what I said. And you were nice about it. But I feel ashamed I ever said it at all...and not regret the belief I spoke.
#53 Posted: 05:16:31 09/07/2012
Sometimes I feel left out. Like the third wheel. Or some other phrase used to describe the odd guy that is left out of things or conversations. And I know you don't like me "hijacking" things in my attempt to try and feel like I belong in things.

That's why I often don't even bother anymore, especially late at night when everyone's so wrapped up in their own conversation of................whatever the hell it is (**** if I knew anymore).
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:18:20 09/07/2012 by CAV
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#54 Posted: 05:17:37 09/07/2012
Sweet Jesus I am so tired of you updating your status every 2 seconds to complain about your boyfriend
---
but i love it all smooth
nyx Blue Sparx Gems: 802
#55 Posted: 05:19:28 09/07/2012
if i make a clone of my self and have sex with it, would it count as gay or masturbation......
---
please support my avatar size movement
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=53436
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#56 Posted: 06:00:45 09/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Ok I'm kinda glad this topic was revived.
---
I can't stand you. You act like you have it so hard, but no, YOU DON'T. You have it so easy it makes me sick. You need to be the center of attention 24/7, and you pretty much are. But the minute you're not, you have to complain, just because you don't have everyone drooling over you (oh wait, but you still do). I can't can't can't can't can't can't stand you at all. I get agitated just being around you, even typing this. I'm not close to a lot of my friends anymore because of you, and I can't even stand them most of the time now. I can't wait to get out of here and meet new friends. It shouldn't be so that I dread hanging out with the majority of people I call friends.

ok sorry i needed that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:09:27 09/07/2012 by Darby
#57 Posted: 06:24:03 09/07/2012
^ I feel your pain. I know someone at school who does the exact same thing, even on Facebook. She acts like she has the worst life ever if someone doesn't give her attention or what she wants and she always steals my friends, lawl. She steals their friends too in return. And she thinks she's all hot ****. Like what.
Incredibly irritating, especially when she steals my friends when I was talking to them. I can barely stand her.
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:26:01 09/07/2012 by LevanJess
#58 Posted: 17:32:04 09/07/2012
I'm not mentally or emotionally well, and I don't know why.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:49:34 09/07/2012 by CAV
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#59 Posted: 21:26:56 09/07/2012
This is a cruel world.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#60 Posted: 05:14:59 10/07/2012
I want you to tell me...everything I've ever done wrong. All of my wrong thoughts, for all of my wrong reasons.

And I want you to tell me...everything you've ever done right. All of your right thoughts, for all of your right reasons.

But...who is wrong and who is right? Words alone simply aren't enough.
Ezio Hunter Gems: 7178
#61 Posted: 05:38:40 10/07/2012
If you are going to go to school, why not pay attention in your language arts class? No one wishes to see text talk on a forum at all.
---
"The cowboy has always been a dying breed
But he takes his dying slowly, perched upon his steed."
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#62 Posted: 08:01:53 10/07/2012
See that I wasn't wrong? I told you that things don't stay the same. Loosing a friend is very common. I've already become immune to it. Now you need to find a way so that when you loose a friend, it doesn't hurt you as much. If you don't, life is going to be tougher for you.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:02:19 10/07/2012 by wspyro
#63 Posted: 13:41:28 10/07/2012
I'm still hurt about what you said.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:45:00 10/07/2012 by CAV
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#64 Posted: 15:37:24 10/07/2012
Possibly cheesy, personal message ahoy!

So let me level with you here:

I know I have been a complete douche towards you lately. I won't deny it. We hardly talk to each other anymore. Most of the times we do talk, it's in front of others, and I'm always making stupid jokes about you. I may sound like I am having fun when I make fun of you like that, but I really am not. When I laugh along with the jokes I've started about you, that other people join in on, I'm faking it. I really don't find what I started funny. At first it was fine, as all I was doing was trying to not come across as too serious, and trying to fit in. But now, what I myself have started annoys me. I'm not going to make them jokes anymore. Maybe once in a blue moon, but they won't be often anymore. Especially since I've probably been crossing the line lately, and I apoligise for that.

But the odd time we do talk privately, I'm really short with you. I'm not really trying to be. I guess it's just that I'm not sure how to talk to you anymore. Because as I'm sure you know, I've got so much bottled up love for you, and so many bottled up feelings. And the sad part is, I always love when you go out of your way to talk to me. It makes me feel like someday, we may have a chance together, that you aren't completely turned off me over how I feel about you. Talking to me more only serves to develop how I feel about you, and make it stronger, yet you do it anyway, despite the fact you don't feel the same way. It makes me feel like you actually do share some of the same feelings I have, however small that fraction is.
Yet despite all of that, I still let myself be short with you. Lately, you have been making the effort to speak with me. But I haven't been returning the favour. I've stopped sending you those messages I used to send you almost daily. Partly because I was worried they were a nuisance to you, but also because I'm not sure what to say in them anymore without sounding repetitive or desperate. And those times you have tried to speak with me, I could tell you were getting upset with how short I was. You were afraid that I didn't want to talk to you anymore, and I guess it doesn't help that I let similar things happen last year. But that's not the case at all. I greatly miss those 8 hour long conversations we would have. Those were amazing....

I could go on all day both about how I feel about you, and how I feel I have been letting you down and mistreating you, especially lately. And I know I may very well just be a drama queen here, and maybe you haven't been upset with me, and maybe you haven't even gave a crap about me lately, which to be honest, is perfectly fine. Despite your deeper side that was formed by the many tragic things you've had to endure, and the anxiety attacks you get, I know that in the end, you're also a pretty teenage girl who is no stranger to being a social butterfly. I know that you like to just forget negative things, and not have to deal with them. I know that in the end, you just want to have fun, and be a girl. And you know what? That's perfectly fine. I understand that. If you aren't bothered too much by me lately, I apoligise for even typing any of this. And if you'd rather keep life going with just simple pleasures, then I may as well take a hike, and quit disturbing you. There are plenty of guys in the world who are handsome, funny, strong, have money, are talented, and all of those things, and if you ever needed a relationship that was based on having fun, maybe they would be much better for you than I am.

But if I have done too much damage and I have to leave you with one sentence, then - No matter how distant I may seem from you, no matter how bitter I seem, no matter how cynical and detached I may sound, just know that despite anything, I'm always going to love you and care about you, and not a literal minute goes by where you aren't in my thoughts.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12119
#65 Posted: 22:52:41 10/07/2012
I absolutely loathe you.
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#66 Posted: 03:14:08 11/07/2012
Why didn't you just let me buy the cat? Who cares if I already have one who is an outdoors one and isn't completely updated on his shots. It's only been 2 years since he last had them, and he's perfectly healthy.

You don't exactly have customers lined up waiting to get a cat. Maybe if you weren't so picky with your rules more of them would be sold.
#67 Posted: 17:49:05 11/07/2012
These comments on Linkin Park's new songs irritate me, implying about how they "never left" or how "if you like a few albums but not the others you're not a fan".

Yes, I'm considering this a personal thought since posting that on the video itself will result in a bombardment of "SHUT UP UR NOT A TRU FAN LP 4EVAR <3 <3 <3".
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:49:42 11/07/2012 by CAV
#68 Posted: 21:20:11 11/07/2012
What the **** do you guys want me to do?

Many of you don't want me to be quiet, but then when I do something otherwise, it's immediately wrong. I decide to keep quiet and let you guys have your fun and ****, since I'm frankly not in much mood for randomness as of late, and I don't want to stomp on your fun.

But the moment someone comes to me in a PM and tells me a problem that they're having, and I do something about it, you're all like "UGH CAV JUST LET US HAVE OUR FUN JEEZ THIS IS ALL FALLING APART".

I'm sorry for not keeping you all satisfied. What would you rather have? Me doing absolutely nothing only for you all to complain about me not saying anything and doing nothing like Dark? Or me cracking down on what goes on and being the dictator you all don't want me to be, just like Dark?

Make up your minds, and when you think of an answer, let me know. Because I cannot and will not tolerate being yelled at regardless of what I do.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#69 Posted: 22:56:10 11/07/2012
I think my personality sucks.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Dragon of Fury Green Sparx Gems: 416
#70 Posted: 23:15:50 11/07/2012
I'm not who I thought I was.
---
The sentance below is true.
The sentance above is false.
#71 Posted: 02:24:54 12/07/2012
I had a dream a few days ago.

I was sleeping, laying down on a soft surface, with water all around me. But yet, I could breathe. And so I slept peacefully, occasionally opening my eyes and gazing lazily above myself, seeing nothing but a comfortable blue.

Then I realized something...

I was next to someone. Holding them close. As if fearing they would suddenly vanish. And I remember saying words, but what they were, I can't recall, but... And the person...I could not see their face. They never moved, but they breathed in peace.

And I was happy. I was close to a friend. A companion. Someone I felt a connection with. Someone I would protect, and who would in turn protect me.

...Which of you was it? If it was any of you at all...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:09:16 07/08/2012 by IsisStormDragon
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#72 Posted: 02:53:22 12/07/2012 | Topic Creator
I don't think you realize a lot of the things I say and do, I do because I'm playing around and it's all a joke.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:55:33 12/07/2012 by Darby
#73 Posted: 03:42:23 12/07/2012
Is it too much for you? I hope that the irritation stops.
That's why sometimes is best to stay behind the scene. It's safer here and you can get things to go the way you want if you play your cards right and if you play with the right people.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:43:12 12/07/2012 by wspyro
Dragon of Fury Green Sparx Gems: 416
#74 Posted: 23:24:18 12/07/2012
I RULE!
---
The sentance below is true.
The sentance above is false.
#75 Posted: 00:25:34 13/07/2012
Someone please prove me wrong.
---
CynderFan1309 Gold Sparx Gems: 2235
#76 Posted: 02:03:07 13/07/2012
Holy ****, how obsessed are you with ___ (I'm not adding for a reason k)? Surely you have other fandoms?
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#77 Posted: 18:44:28 15/07/2012
What the actual **** gives you the right to put me down for being different to you? Sure, I'm crazy, weird and annoying, but I don't understand what your definition of a 'normal' person is. I have done absolutely nothing to harm you nor have I ever put you down in the past, yet that's all you do to me. You can pit everyone around you against me with a sentence, and it makes me feel like utter crap with what you say to me. I can't trust anyone who actually likes you when I want to stick up for myself, as I'm not good with comebacks and just end up hurting myself anyway. The weirdest part of all, is that you're suddenly friendly and happy with me within a period of 1 - 2 hours and I just don't understand.
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
#78 Posted: 18:57:01 15/07/2012
While I won't show any signs to anyone, physically or verbally - you have no idea how much this hurts to do, hurts on the inside. But maybe I should stick to it. Maybe it would be for the best, for both of us. Then again, I'm not sure how I benefit. But at the least, you would benefit.
---
#79 Posted: 19:54:46 15/07/2012
maybe i'm not an internet coolkid, but i don't see what's generally wrong with ___________
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:52:14 15/07/2012 by Carmelita Fox
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#80 Posted: 20:11:44 07/08/2012
The first time I saw a moose, my mom shot it.
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#81 Posted: 02:35:47 08/08/2012
Bump.
#82 Posted: 03:03:09 08/08/2012
Sometimes, when I'm alone, I think about you and wonder....what the hell are you doing? Last time I saw you, argh, you were busy throwing your life away. And you just continue to do so. The things you said to your own parents...I'm never going to forgive you for. Especially not what you said to my mother.

I've tried so hard to remain compassionate towards you, but you've beaten out any compassion I had left.

I don't care what happens to you anymore... All you've done is take, take, take, with little or no thanks for what you take.

Since you treasure your apparent adulthood, here's an idea.

Be the freakin' adult you claim to be.
DarkCynder10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3346
#83 Posted: 03:39:30 08/08/2012
Stop trying to act like a 20-year-old when you're clearly ten.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#84 Posted: 03:56:46 08/08/2012
I feel sorry for you and I miss you CAV smilie

Sometimes I wish I could take a hiatus from life but I know I would come straight back. I always swear to myself not to do something but then I do. And I'm sick of chaos.
I miss the days everyone old was around. Right now I even miss my enemies. I feel so lonely. And I feel so insane because I can only truly enjoy a few things. Yet I can never do what I enjoy.
SpyraArtisan Blue Sparx Gems: 609
#85 Posted: 03:58:26 08/08/2012
my mom says i can dye my hair
my grandmother says i can
it's only dark velvet red

you're stupid and let me dye my hair already! >:C
#86 Posted: 04:09:13 08/08/2012
You confessed to me and I already told you my feelings for you are not the same.
Why do you keep trying so hard?
It's too obvious for me, I can't be wrong on this. Just the way you act and talk shows it away.
I'm sorry, but treat me like you would any other friend. Not like someone that you still have a chance with.
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#87 Posted: 04:41:36 08/08/2012
Sometimes you just piss me off. I try to be quiet but I want to yell at you so much. Ever since you almost hit me I have hated you more. How was I know you weren't cheating on her! You flirt with every faqing waitress. I do good thing and all you ever do is somehow find a flaw. The moment I crack and stick up for myself and tell you how I feel you yell at me and then say I appreciate me for sticking up for myself. And everything me and my sister fight it somehow ends up that I'm the one at fault. But she's your little girl so she can get whatever she wants. I hope one day I can just scream at you and you don't so a thing.
sykotek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1262
#88 Posted: 05:03:53 08/08/2012
What did I just walk into? What is all this? Everyone seems so PO'd in here.

Edit: Oh, nevermind, you guys aren't fighting with each other.

Here's mine:

I hate you all, why'd you three have to go before it was your time. Now, all I have left is a bunch of hot dogs... and no buns. smilie
---
Volcanic Vault World Tour is temporarily on hold...waiting on dwattzdrummer
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:11:08 08/08/2012 by sykotek
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#89 Posted: 05:24:40 08/08/2012
*Takes deep breath*

You b-tch.You ay to me that I am trying to steal her away when you are the one who comes along and shoves me out o fthe group and no matter what I do it all seems to make things worse.You are the attention seeker,not me!I do care about ehr and no matter what you will never be as close to her as I am!You come along,treat her like cr@p for a year then act all nice and expect that horrible stuff to go away and never be mentioned again!?And then you come along and tell me that I dont know her when I have known her for almost three times as long as you.You say I try and get all the guys to pay attetion to me?Well maybe its cause all of the guys are my friends!Its not my fault that you have low self esteem and you have to have a guy's arm to hang off all the time.And I dont care how horrible your past was,no one should treat anyone the way that you treat me,its time to grow up or f-ck off to some other drama queens who will care about your overdramatisations and your lies.We dont care anymore and we would rather have you far away than anywhere near us! I want to punch your face in,but I have self control.Then you go around spreading rumours that I punched you when I didnt and that you wanna fight me.Yeah right,you would never go through with it and even if you did I would beat you so bad it wouldn't be funny.No matter how nice you treat me now i know that the true you is inside and loathing me as much as I loathe you.just go away already and ruin other peoples lives!

*End rant*
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#90 Posted: 11:22:51 08/08/2012
Oh boy, I can't wait to spend another 10 months with you whores again.
I'm tingling with excitement just thinking about overhearing you telling everyone which guy apparently came to your house last night or which guy you apparently sent naked pics to.
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:24:58 08/08/2012 by LevanJess
DarkCynder10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3346
#91 Posted: 21:56:18 09/08/2012
I'm now officially embarrassed to be living in this town. .___. People. There is no demon girl running loose. She's just being a douche. Enough with the demon rumors already.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#92 Posted: 23:08:54 09/08/2012
I refuse to go back there if I have to spend another 9-10 months of sexual harassment and teachers who just don't give a damn about it.
I refuse to go back there if those ****ing whores are going to treat me like ****.
I refuse to back there if every time I talk I get beaten down for no real reason.
I refuse to back there if something is not done.
And it probably won't 'change' like you all SAY it does. There. I'll always be the talentless **** that everyone seems to enjoy spreading rumors about.

---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#93 Posted: 23:30:24 09/08/2012
why cant i quit you
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#94 Posted: 23:46:30 09/08/2012
How can you not be mad at me? I can't to make it to anything you invite me to. But yet...your calm...?
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
packgrrl Blue Sparx Gems: 753
#95 Posted: 01:00:25 10/08/2012
WTF is going on?
---
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. ~Edgar Allen Poe
#96 Posted: 01:00:59 10/08/2012
I'm sorry.
packgrrl Blue Sparx Gems: 753
#97 Posted: 01:04:47 10/08/2012
I don't get it, what's going on here?
---
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. ~Edgar Allen Poe
#98 Posted: 01:12:36 10/08/2012
Quote: packgrrl
I don't get it, what's going on here?

Assuming you mean you don't understand the topic, this is for people to say their thoughts without actually addressing the person they're directed to. Or something.
First | Page 2 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 932 933 934

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me