Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 13 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 932 933 934
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#601 Posted: 05:11:23 17/11/2012
Well, we're progressing. You're not mad at me anymore, and you're talking to me, so that's always a plus. Maybe things are starting to look up. But we're not out of the woods yet.
WUMBOSIMPSON Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#602 Posted: 05:12:12 17/11/2012
Stupid Navy. Honor, courage, commitment. What a joke.
---
cry baby, I am
Kurui Ripto Gems: 191
#603 Posted: 05:19:59 17/11/2012
Quote: EMPEROR KAOS
Quote: Kurui
You know, if you tell me what i did wrong, the whole ignoring me thing might be a better tactic. But since I don't know what i did, ignoring me really isn't going to fix anything. smilie

Unless you just hate me for no reason now?

Plus didn't you.... Argh nevermind.

i uh
know that's about me
just needed to clear my head
<glumshanks>

D:
Otay.

I wub you Glumshanks-san. ;~;
horse_ebooks Red Sparx Gems: 79
#604 Posted: 08:29:28 17/11/2012
Kiss me like you mean it, brother.
---
Horse ebooks
DarkCynder10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3346
#605 Posted: 08:46:32 17/11/2012
Wow, seriously? You got mad at me for THAT and called ME immature? Just when I thought that you were starting to mature a bit... Nope. Complete opposite. You get mad at me for saying that my acne hurts which makes absolutely no sense at all in any way, shape, or form. And just HOW is that offensive in ANY way? You know what? Just shut up. Seriously. If you're going to get mad at me for a reason as stupid as that, just don't talk to me at all.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7699
#606 Posted: 10:40:19 17/11/2012
Stupid Skylanders.

You make me laugh in my time of depression. Thank you smilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#607 Posted: 10:42:07 17/11/2012
Classic Spyro, I wish I could just hug you.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#608 Posted: 10:42:44 17/11/2012
Quote: SuperSpyroFan

- - -
---
oh my god
#609 Posted: 10:45:27 17/11/2012
Quote: Jaggedstar

- - -

What's that supposed to mean?
---
#610 Posted: 10:45:53 17/11/2012

- - -

Agreed lol
---
oh my god
#611 Posted: 10:47:17 17/11/2012

- - -

Agreed lol

Oh, that must be another new one that I'm not used to, where are these new signs coming from all of a sudden?
---
#612 Posted: 10:48:43 17/11/2012

Agreed lol

Oh, that must be another new one that I'm not used to, where are these new signs coming from all of a sudden?

No idea smilie I'm just picking them up as I go along~
---
oh my god
#613 Posted: 10:51:25 17/11/2012

Agreed lol

No idea smilie I'm just picking them up as I go along~

The heck! You did another weird sign at the end! Oh forget it. By the way, I'm not going off-topic, since this is a personal thought, lol. In a sense, all messages posted on darkSpyro are kind of like thoughts, you're not exactly saying it out as you're typing, you're thinking it in your head anyway. smilie
---
#614 Posted: 13:00:20 17/11/2012
Quote: Spyrobaro
- - -

How dare you steal my Baro Dashes of Approval!

- - - hehehe
---
oh my god
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#615 Posted: 14:04:31 17/11/2012
Quote: CAV
The gear you're wearing in that picture makes your head look small.

It does, doesn't it?
icedragon333 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6076
#616 Posted: 14:17:21 17/11/2012
I'm being forced to wait for something, the suspense!
---
No.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12119
#617 Posted: 15:28:44 17/11/2012
Quote: Spyrobaro
- - -

How dare you steal my Baro Dashes of Approval!

HEY I WAS ONE OF THE FIRST TO USE THOSE DASHES
DON'T TAKE CREDIT
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#618 Posted: 16:21:46 17/11/2012
Play with me, *****!
#619 Posted: 18:00:46 17/11/2012
K****, I still think about you all the time. When I see you, I have to resist the urge to take you in my arms and pour out my heart into your ear. Remember our first kiss? Remember how nervous and gentle I was? You were the only one who ever made me feel that way. I'm glad that you still have feelings for me, but it'll be a while before we can be together again. But that's okay. I can wait if you can. You're worth it, baby. I love you.
#620 Posted: 18:08:04 17/11/2012
Do I really need a 'reason' to like you? smilie
#621 Posted: 19:25:34 17/11/2012
JUST SHUT THE **** UP
---
oh my god
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#622 Posted: 03:21:13 18/11/2012
I'm so emotionally volatile that I haven't taken myself seriously in 2 years.
Purple n Spyro Ripto Gems: 1096
#623 Posted: 04:14:13 18/11/2012
Do you people not like my work?.. Did I do something? Is it bad? Don't be afraid to tell me.. it makes me feel as if you don't acknowledge I'm even here..
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#624 Posted: 15:18:24 18/11/2012
I'm so empty without you. All I want to do is smother you with the love and care I have for you. And show you how beautiful you are.

If I ever lost you in anyway, I'd lose everything...
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#625 Posted: 22:29:57 18/11/2012
I hate my brother's friends. Their such assholes. I don't ****ing care if it is their last day here in the valley. I was doing somthing on the xbox they've been here since 9 o-****ing clock. Now make them leave.

Does anyone have a doll I could rip the head off? -__-
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#626 Posted: 00:29:15 19/11/2012
I know you can never forgive me for what I said about you... I know you just hate me now. But I wanted to tell you this before you completely leave me... Deep down inside my sick, ill heart, I still love you. I'll hold onto these memories I've had with you forever and ever. I will never trade them for anything in the world. I'm sure you remember that first Summer when we first met. I was just sitting by that lake looking so pathetic and glum... Nothing beautiful about that. And yet you came down to talk with me. You asked if something was bothering me. Out of all the girls in the world who are beautiful, happy, and love having fun, you chose the girl who was pathetically sitting on her own with no sign of being happy OR having fun. I had no beauty nor did I have any talent, but you still chose to talk with me and make me your friend. Ever since that day, we'd both ride the school bus together and always sit with each other during lunch. We made up silly inside jokes and had so much in common. Every weekend you'd stop by my house and take me out on a walk to the lake and stop by the little shop on the beach for ice cream. You always paid. My family would take you on trips with us and let you spend the day with us when my grandparents were over. We helped each other a lot and always understood each other's feelings... Then one year later, you took my hand and asked me to be your girlfriend. I never knew what was so special about me. I was just an ordinary girl with no talent or anything. That was when we were walking in the woods by ourselves... That gorgeous, Summer day. I admit, I always HAVE been pretty pathetic and never knew how to take care of myself, but you still chose me to be with you. That year when we were together was one of the best years of my life... But that's when something just started to change. I felt like the spark between us just disappeared and we couldn't seem to be together anymore. You were the one who told me that it'd end up not working, although I never believed that it was true. But the spark that held the bond between us did just fizzle out and things just weren't the same after that. But we were still wonderful friends afterward, even if we weren't dating anymore. We still had fun together and we'd still invite each other to certain places. But once the private school we went to lost it's business and had to shut down, that's what truly separated us. I had to go back to homeschooling and you decided to go to public school. I was lonely... And I still am. I'm not meeting any new friends by getting my education at home. But you're out there meeting more friends than ever. You've met so many new people that you've kind of forgotten about me and now every time I see you, you're with other kids who I've never seen before and you seem to enjoy them a lot. That's great. I'm glad you're making more friends. But somehow I can't seem to fit in with you anymore... You don't seem to notice me anymore because of all your new, fun friends. Our conversations don't last very long at all anymore. We haven't taken a walk together in a long time now. We even used to draw pictures together all the time, but when I showed you some of my newest drawings, you were telling me that I may have gotten worse and you weren't fond of my characters that I always draw. I admit, that kind of hurt. You could have at least given me some constructive criticism. Lately you've been ignoring me a lot more, too. And yes, I admit, I have called you a douchebag behind your back. Now that you've found out what I've said about you, you see me as someone completely different from the girl you met by that lake... I've said other rude things about you after you've ignored me and said I'm horrible at things and yes, I regret every bit of it. I used to be caring and had self-control. I'd never say something bad about you for the life of me. I used to have a heart of compassion... I'm not like that anymore. My heart has become ill and I've become so selfish and dirty. Looking back at all these memories I've spent with you, I just wanted to tell you that I still love you even though I was a fool. I miss you. Every tear I've dropped this evening has been for you. That second when you found out about the harsh words I said to you this evening, I felt like I was just going to shatter into pieces and die. I don't want those memories to burn away. You yourself are a big part of my life. Even if you can't forgive me tonight, I hope you can forgive me someday... I don't ever want to lose you. I miss you so, so much and I'm sorry I hurt you. Even though we haven't been in a relationship for quite some time now, I still miss you. The words I said about you were wrong... And yes, I HAVE changed. I'm not the same girl you met those few years ago. I'm nothing like her. I've completely changed into a selfish monster... But even if you do hate me now, I still love you. Nothing will ever, ever change that. I wish there was a way to get you to realize that... I honestly do. Those memories are the best memories I've ever had. And I'm never trading them for anything. I still love and miss you even if you're gone now.

Sorry for getting so freaking sappy and corny... I REALLY had to get that out of my system.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#627 Posted: 00:42:47 19/11/2012
I feel like we're standing on shaky ground. You told me those secrets, and you know mine. The type of secrets that can be harmful.

I fear us both making things worse. These things have to change before it can reach that point. But with what you've told me...I have my worries.
#628 Posted: 00:50:11 19/11/2012
I'm gonna finally say your real name.

Kelly, please get over here soon and look at my guestbook. I'd really appreciate it.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#629 Posted: 01:14:20 19/11/2012
I know you are feeling emptiness. I know you have things that pain you. While you maybe happy, I know there is more to you than that right now. Your attempts bottle up your sadness have never worked on me, just like how my attempts to do the same have never worked on you.

I have to ask though:
What about "ours"?...
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#630 Posted: 01:32:25 19/11/2012
Buy the tickets nao. Nao nao nao nao. Tickets! <3333 I missed you. Come to me. Nao nao nao. And stay forever.

~~**~~

We look really awkward running around in a game as opposite genders. Luckily I'm a tomboy and your character looks kawaiidesu acting shy. smilie
So people don't get too freaked out. Let's just let them think I'm a boy and you're a girl. Works out great that way!

~~**~~

You're a MAGE. Mages can't charge into battle without taking overwhelming damage smilie;; And poor Glum-san can't keep Reving you. So either play according to your character class or get out our guild lol

~~**~~

I still have the last picture that was ever taken of us. I look at it every now and then. But I still miss you too much to really mention you to anyone. I'm not trying to forget, you were just my soulmate. I've had to settle for a lot less now. I don't blame you anymore. You didn't know you were going to die. I just wanted to say, arigatou. You were my everything. R.I.P.

I tried to sing a song for you but it gave me heart rythm problems. smilie Maybe tomorrw
#631 Posted: 05:16:40 19/11/2012
Do that again and you're going to make me very angry.
#632 Posted: 06:12:49 19/11/2012
I think that you are so absolutely beautiful <3

I really do. I don't care what's to be read on that cover. I've done flipped through your pages.

People like that don't know you. Nobody here does. Not except me and Willow-chan. So you shouldn't get short with them.

I don't want to change you, I just want you to be able to let your guard down.

Isn't it tiring, being like that all of the time?

Even right now, watching you sleep, I just want to cry how beautiful you are. I do that very often to people, watch them sleep. Maybe it's because I can sense tags and decode them, but everyone's spiritual imprint is unique, and this is overwhelming to me. Because yes I can understand infinite time, but just as there are infinite "you's" there is only one "you". I know this makes no sense, but if only you could see it, what makes up 'You'. I think if everyone could see their own imprint, they would view life so differently.

Even if right now, you're on a path that's "wrong", it's making a definite ripple in your corner of time and space. People would rejoice over your death. People would be sad as well. But the point is, there IS a crying out. You have a thumbprint stamped here into the universe. Even when you realized your universe wasn't the only one, it makes you feel so much more insignificant doesn't it? Oh, lonely boy. It wouldn't matter if there were anything beyond what is infinity, we're all making an impact. NOBODY is a NOTHING. And we all are something, even if a whisper. See? I wish I could show you, this code, imprint on 'reality'.

But I'm just going to watch you sleep, every night until I'm blown out.

~~**~~

Why are you so mean to people? Just because it's the internet doesn't mean there's not a user that's sitting behind there that may or may not take your words seriously.

In a world of reality, not everyone can be considered "friends".

But that doesn't mean they have to be "enemies."

We often tend to forget that words are a deadly weapon: whether speech or text. Because they cut a person's spirit just like a knife cuts flesh.

Why can't people "Do unto others" anymore? Even if you're the most atheistic person out there, isn't there some common ground between just being "human"? And if you hate yourself so much, then do remember, whether you chose Him or not, there's a God that loves you. Hopefully you can believe, if not only to know that love is never a waste.

Please stop just for the sake of being a decent person....

No matter what I'll always defend my friends.

Even if my ideal world is never reached, I can at least protect what's important to me. Maybe make their ideal world become a reality.

That's a better goal than working for myself. I really don't mind that you cut me down.

I am naive. I do have my faults. But I am also confident enough to know that I have a value here, and my value is in helping people. I wasn't blessed with things like beauty or riches or anything, and it clearly doesn't matter to me that I wasn't. I'd rather help others and be the ugliest, dumbest person alive than have "what you have" and live for me.

But.... I don't want you to suffer. I think in the end, looking back, you'll suffer enough. And I don't want to conform you. But to transform you. In every mocking word there is a pain I can just feel off of you, and that hurts worse than anything, that someone would have to go through this pain. The sooner you transform, the sooner your suffering starts on looking back, but at least you'll have something called "a chance".

If i ever get angry enough to say something back, remember I don't mean them. I am only human. But I don't hate anyone.

Not even the person who would try to take my own life.

Certainly not you.
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#633 Posted: 07:08:20 19/11/2012
I bet you are rather confused and angry now aren't ya?
Don't worry, I don't hate you. No matter how much you insult me. I'll be here when you need me.
#634 Posted: 09:12:13 19/11/2012
So you're out there again.

Do you ever really sleep? You've been irritable lately. I wish you'd stop going so much and just relax.

What possibly could you worry about? You still never told me.

Guess your head isn't cleared fully yet....
#635 Posted: 18:35:27 19/11/2012
I want to be more like you. How can you be so confident in yourself and just be so social and try new things every day?
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#636 Posted: 20:31:00 19/11/2012
You need lots of hugs and care and support, and I'm willing to give that to you!
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
#637 Posted: 20:33:02 19/11/2012
Well, I guess this is goodbye. This happened pretty fast, didn't it? Only five months ago, we just met and were falling for each other. Now, it looks like the end. If you want to move on and be happy, then I won't stand in your way. But if you ever need me, I'll still be here. And in case you ever get curious, I'll leave my guestbook announcement up. Just for you.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:35:09 19/11/2012 by Metallo
#638 Posted: 20:45:52 19/11/2012
I don't love you so stop asking me out. Its the other person I like and you know it so shut up and leave me alone.
. ~

You guys ar supposed to be my friends, so that's why I told you. Why are you acting so weird about it? There's nothing wrong with being that. Immature ****ers.
---
oh my god
#639 Posted: 20:49:00 19/11/2012
^POST 666

JAGGEDSTAR IS SATAN smilie
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#640 Posted: 22:01:14 19/11/2012
I don't know you personally, and you don't know me at all. Yet I feel genuinely hurt by what you did (or lack thereof). If you don't want to bother, all you had to do was reply and explain. Don't just leave me hanging like that. For someone that loves getting email, you sure don't bother with replying. Maybe it's just me overreacting, but it has become legitimately difficult to listen to your music now without thinking about this and becoming disappointed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:02:07 19/11/2012 by CAV
#641 Posted: 22:05:30 19/11/2012
Quote: Metallo
^POST 666

JAGGEDSTAR IS SATAN smilie

oh deary me...
---
oh my god
#642 Posted: 23:47:07 19/11/2012
Well, that's over and done with. Hopefully things can go back to how they were.
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#643 Posted: 00:39:44 20/11/2012
Sorry for making your friend worry.
#644 Posted: 01:34:47 20/11/2012
Yep... No sign of forgiveness.

You lied about me at school... And now everybody and their dog is sending me hate messages on Facebook and telling me I'm ugly and should go kill myself.

Some friend YOU are...
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#645 Posted: 01:36:21 20/11/2012
3 minutes ago, I was literally crying, (yes, me, METALLO) while listening to Crazier by Taylor Swift, the song that you dedicated to me.

Now I'm listening to Through the Fire and Flames, singing and screaming along with all my heart and soul, and I can feel the testosterone flowing through me again. I love you, but I'm not gonna let you ruin my life.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:39:53 20/11/2012 by Metallo
#646 Posted: 05:24:19 20/11/2012
You are beautiful and should not kill yourself.

My DA journal is for yuu~ :3
wakapro77 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#647 Posted: 05:29:01 20/11/2012
i think i love you... I'm sorry if that may frighten you.
---
hence, the yiffening shall come

I submit my art on my tumblr. PM me for the link.
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#648 Posted: 05:35:45 20/11/2012
I feel like doing something random, though I don't want to hurt people. In general. A new manifestation of my rage, that will leave me lonely or be a new bile.
First | Previous | Page 13 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 932 933 934

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me