Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Tales Of Denragon and Samgon
First | Previous | Page 6 of 6
1 2 3 4 5 6
Tales Of Denragon and Samgon [CLOSED]
Denragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2763
#251 Posted: 05:25:21 18/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Nope... -.-"
I always have at least one mistake on my chapters...
I still trying to make no mistake on my chapter...
---
"Everyday we make our own story to tell later for the next generation of us." -Denragon
Youla Yellow Sparx Gems: 1982
#252 Posted: 14:13:44 24/01/2014
But the mistake is so obvious, and it's not only one, it's all over the chapter...
#253 Posted: 05:53:39 25/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Well... I just trying to make a good story... -.-"
I don't need to worry about that thing...
---
"Everyday we make our own story to tell later for the next generation of us." -Denragon
#254 Posted: 04:46:37 01/02/2014
That's gonna be a problem as well...
#255 Posted: 16:35:29 07/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Since I haven't continued my previous chapter... I decide to post one of "Tales Of Denragon and Samgon" art.
Hope you like it~ smilie

[User Posted Image]
---
#256 Posted: 03:19:08 09/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Another art~
Enjoy smilie

[User Posted Image]
---
#257 Posted: 11:31:23 10/02/2014
You never show me anything about this to me...
#258 Posted: 02:35:47 11/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Well... I made those arts on 7 and 8 February... So, I can't show it to you. smilie
---
Samius Hunter Gems: 9224
#259 Posted: 17:15:01 21/02/2014
They both look good, the anatomy is a bit better in the second one.

You shouldn't be afraid of making the arms and legs of the dragons look bigger. Just look at your own avatar, they're a lot larger than in your pictures.
Also, don't forget about the waists. Bodies tend to be thinner in the middle, between the chest and the hip.
#260 Posted: 14:42:08 01/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Well... Still can't continue my chapter, so I will post another art...
[User Posted Image]
---
Samius Hunter Gems: 9224
#261 Posted: 12:08:48 02/03/2014
Alright, now that already looks a lot more like a realistic dragon. The tail is a bit short and thin, but that's one of the few mistakes I can see. The shading is also nice, only the face looks like it hasn't been shaded at all.
#262 Posted: 09:36:05 03/03/2014
You're good at this bro...
#263 Posted: 10:29:01 03/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks... Now I'm working on you and Samgon...
---
#264 Posted: 06:32:30 12/03/2014
If you gonna post more art, you should open a new page at Fan Art...
#265 Posted: 06:24:47 13/03/2014 | Topic Creator
No need to open a new page on Fan Art... This is just for fun...

Oh, yeah.... I've remake your dragon model... And now I'm working on Raven model...
---
#266 Posted: 12:08:49 14/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 9 - pt.5

Denragon runs and then he sees Rex laying on the ground unconscious. A great anger emerged in Denragon's feeling, he has a willing to kill Diablo and his dead parents. Suddenly, a dark aura come from Denragon's paws. Spyro feel something really bad from Denragon "This feeling... Could this be? Denragon will turn into Devil Denragon again?! EVERYONE RUN!" he said "What happen?" Samgon asked "Your brother, Denragon... His dark power suddenly back to his soul!" Spyro explained, all of them totally surprised "How come? He already had the heart of the Dragon Of Justice, right?! This is impossible!" Samgon said confused. Spyro can't believe what he feel either but he doesn't care about that, then all of them stay away from Denragon. Denragon's color starts to turn into dark red, few moments later he totally turned into Devil Denragon, he watches Rex on the ground, he takes Rex and carry him on his back. "Denragon... Help me... to kill... Spyro..." Flare said, Denragon only stand still and do nothing. On the other side, Samgon and the others started to worry about Denragon and Rex "Spyro.... now we'll face a great trouble! We have to fight against Denragon as well..." Cynder said, "No... My brother... Why this is happening?!"Samgon said in panic "Don't worry, honey... We'll find out the way to turn Denragon back... Believe me..." Youla said trying to make Samgon calm. Suddenly, all of them heard Denragon's voice is not changing like the first time he turned into Devil Denragon. "I will never want to help the darkness... You... Have hurt... Rex! Now, better say your prayers!" Denragon shouted at Flare, Flare swing his paw and hit Denragon, it hits him really hard. Denragon send fly really far until he hits the wall, but he stands up like nothing happened to him, he puts Rex to the ground and he run towards Flare. He roars and fly crossing Flare's body, Flare cannot move after Denragon passed him, everyone can see that Denragon was holding something after he passed Flare's body. Denragon lift something on his right paw which is Flare's heart, everybody surprised and also scared seeing Denragon's brutal movement. Suddenly, Denragon crush the heart like he crush a stick, Flare yells in pain and few moments later, he turned into bone.

Spyro gets an idea after he seen Denragon crushing Flare's heart. "Guys! I know now how to defeat them... Thanks to Denragon, but it'll be really hard..." Spyro said "Let me guess, take their heart and crush it?" Cynder asked and Spyro nods. 'I'll totally hate this plan.. But, I have to do it...' Youla thought. "Samgon! Let's use our earth power to stop Quinn's movement!" Spyro said and Samgon nods, then Spyro calls Cynder. But, Cynder says "Don't tell me what to do, I just need to help you boys to stop her movement, right?" Spyro nods, but he wonder how come Cynder know what is he going to say. Spyro and Samgon use their earth power and hold Quinn's legs, Cynder flies and hold Quinn's head. "Denragon, help us! Take Quinn's heart!" Spyro shouted, but Denragon ignore him and choose to go back to Rex "Ugh... It's no use... Raven, Youla... You know what to do, right?" Samgon asked "This is gonna be really disgusting, Youla... Are you ready?" Raven asked "Sure... Well, this won't be end good anyway..." Youla answered. Samgon cut their conversation by shouting to them "Hey! Can we finish this first before do some chit chat?! This won't last long, girls!" he said. Raven and Youla run toward Quinn, and they succeeded to take Quinn's heart. "Honey, I give you the honor to end this..." Youla said to Samgon and Samgon nods. It takes a while for Samgon to decide Quinn's life "This is the best for you, mom... I have to do this, sorry..." Samgon said as he close his eyes and crush Quinn's heart, Quinn yells in pain before she turned into bone. "Rex... brother... wake up, this is me, Denragon..." Denragon said, Rex opens his eyes slowly, then he sees Devil Denragon in front of him "Whoa!!! Get back! Where's my brother, you demon!" he said as he glares at Denragon "Rex... It's me, Denragon. I know you won't believe me if I say this... But I turned into Devil Denragon again because my anger to our dead parents after Flare hurt you." Denragon explained, but Rex still doesn't believe him. "Denragon said the truth, Rex..." Samgon said "But why? Can't you back to your real form, bro..." Rex asked "I have no idea about that, sorry..." Denragon answered.

"Hahahaha! How's your feeling, Denragon? Samgon? Killing your own parrents... It feels great, isn't it?" Diablo taunt them, Rex surprised after Diablo said that, so he asked Denragon and Samgon to make sure of it. Denragon and Samgon nod at him "Yeah... It feels great, I don't mean the feeling of killing our parents, but the feeling of banish the darkness from our parents... Now, it's time to banish you, Diablo..." Denragon replied. He attack Diablo, but once again Diablo vanish from their vision "Hahahaha! This is just the beginning of my darkness power, Denragon... When my brother, Malefor rise again... You better ready to fight us and our army..." Diablo said as his voice started to disappear too. "Let's go back home, shall we?" Spyro asked and all of them agree except Denragon "I'm not sure I can go back with this form, guys..." Denragon said sadly "Don't worry, bro... Your body may be change, but your heart still the same." Rex replied trying to encourage him. When they are about to walk, the temple begin to collapsed "Whoa! EVERYONE, RUN!!!" Spyro shouted. But the exit already blocked, then a huge rock fall from the temple's ceiling and separate them. Denragon with Raven and Rex, Spyro with Cynder, Samgon with Youla "Guys... Are you alright?!" Spyro asked "We're alright here!" Youla answered "We're fine, don't worry..." Raven answered too. Suddenly they see Quinn and Flare's soul flying above them and cover them from the falling rocks. A minute later, the falling rocks have stopped and Quinn and Flare's soul are disappear 'Thanks, mom... dad...' Samgon thought. But they still trapped inside the temple "Okay, okay... don't panic... we have to find our path to exit this temple, then we'll meet again on the outside, is everyone clear?" Spyro asked, all of them roar in agreement. "ALRIGHT! GOOD LUCK, EVERYONE!!!" Spyro shouted and all of them begin to search the way out from the temple.

What will happen to them? Are the saviors can find their way out? Find it on the next chapter!
---
#267 Posted: 13:06:53 16/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Now, I present you... Samgon and Youla...
[User Posted Image]
---
#268 Posted: 14:12:20 29/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 10 - The Way Out From The Temple

* On Denragon, Raven, and Rex's side

"So... how are we going to exit this temple, Denragon?" Rex asked. "Don't worry, this temple had been abandoned for a long time. So, nothing will harm us, Rex... We'll get out without any problem." Denragon answered with a really relax tone and with a smiling face. "Yeah, except you don't know where to go, Denragon..." Raven said, Denragon's smiling face turned into a worry face. They start walking around, but suddenly from the ground rise a big snake and its size is three times larger than them. "Uh... brother, you said that nothing would harmed us, didn't you?" Rex asked in worry "Okay... Maybe I'm too sure about that. Well, we just need to kill it, Rex." Denragon answered. Raven use her electric breath to the giant snake, but it only hurts a little. The snake grab Raven and starts squeezing her body, Raven yells in a great pain "RAVEN!!! Rex, try to distract its attention with your fire breath, I'll try to get Raven back." Denragon said, Rex burn the snake's eyes, meanwhile Denragon is trying to let off the sanke's grip from Raven. "Quick! I'm... out... of... breath here." Raven said as she gasping for breath "You think this is really easy?!" Denragon asked with a mad tone, Denragon is still trying to let off the grip, unfortunately Raven already out of breath then she faints. Suddenly, the snake throws Raven away which it means it throws Denragon too. Denragon get up and check Raven's condition "Raven? Wake up! Ugh... I fail again... I can't be a dragon savior if I can't protect those who I love." he said, thinking that Raven is dead. "DENRAGON!!!" Rex shouted in panic, when Denragon turns his head, he sees the snake is holding Rex now. "I won't let you kill my brother! YOU'LL DIE!!!" Denragon shouted, he runs to the giant snake full of anger. He bite its tail, the snake feels a serious pain after Denragon bite its tail. The snake loose its grip from Rex's body, and then it opens its mouth and swallows Denragon "Oh... no! DENRAGON!!!" Rex shouted and flies to Denragon. He hold his brother's paw Come on, bro... You have to get out from this monster!" he said "Ugh... It's really hard to get out, Rex... I can't... move my... body..." Denragon replied, he still trying to break free, but it's too late for him to escape because he has been totally swallowed by the snake. Rex shouted his brother's name very loud.

On the other side, Samgon feels something wrong had happened to his brother, he stop moving and looks back facing to Denragon's path. Youla notices that Samgon stop walking "What happen honey?" Youla asked "I... I don't know exactly what happen, but I feel something terrible on Denragon, Raven, and Rex." Samgon answered, Youla only hold Samgon's paw and told him not to worry about them because she knew that Denragon could protect them. For a moment, Samgon agree to what Youla had said, but his feeling told him the otherwise "What if Denragon got eaten by a huge monster?" Samgon asked with full of worries on his face, Youla surprised hearing Samgon asked that to her "Why... why you asked me like that?" Youla asked in panic "I don't know, I just feel like I'm Denragon so I can feel his condition... I feel... Denragon's body can't move. Like he's stuck inside a huge monster that I thought earlier." Samgon explained, Youla can't say anything else to make Samgon calm, so she rubs her head to Samgon's chest and says "Don't worry, honey... Denragon will be fine, let's hope nothing bad happen to any of us... Now let's get out from this temple, shall we?" Youla said and Samgon nods to her and they continue their journey.

Back to Rex, he is really desperate after his brother swallowed by the snake. 'What should I do now? Raven and Denragon are... dead.' the snake opens its mouth again, now the snake wants to eat Rex. Because of Rex's desperation, he can't move his body. Suddenly, the snake yells in pain, it feels a great pain inside its body, Rex looks at its belly and he surpirsed because the snake's belly begin to burned.

-Inside the snake's body-
"It's not over yet! I'm not going to be your snack, ugly monster!" Denragon shouted, he uses his fire breath to burn the snake belly in order to get out and also to kill the snake.

-Back to the outside-
"Could it be? My brother still alive?! I have to help him!" Rex said, he believes that Denragon is trying to get out from the snake. Rex use his claw and scratch the snake's body. Few moments later, the snake's belly almost ripped off, but the snake tries to stop him by attack Rex by using its tail, it hits Rex really hard, but Rex doesn't give up to help Denragon. Then, the snake's belly ripped off and Denragon finally free from the snake and the snake fall unconscious. "Denragon, are you okay, brother?" Rex asked "What? I'm fine, just... a little... Argh! Don't care about me, how about you? What has happened to your body until it's swollen?" Denragon asked back to Rex "Well... I just trying to help you." Rex answered then he laughs. But they surprised that the snake still alive even with a ripped belly. "Let's kill the monster, shall we? But how to do it?" Rex asked "We can get inside and burn everything inside its body, how about it?" Denragon asked "Sounds good to me... Let's go!" Rex answered then they fly and enter the snake's body from its ripped belly, then they start to burn everything inside it. The snake feels totally hurt around its body, suddenly it sends its tail into its body to attack Denragon and Rex. Rex is the first to notices the snake's tail "Whoa! Denragon, the tail is chasing us!" he said "Hmph... let's make this creature die by its own tail..." Denragon replied, Rex confuses to what Denragon means from what he had said. But then he sees Denragon burns the snake's skin, the tail knows Denragon's location by feeling the pain it gets from Denragon's attack around its head, the tail tries to thrust Denragon, but he evades it and it cut through its own skin which it also cuts through its own head. The snake dies because of its own tail, Denragon and Rex get out from the snake's body and fly to Raven. Tears running down from Denragon's eyes, "I fail to protect Raven... I'm not a Dragon Savior..." Denragon said, Rex is trying to encourage Denragon, but he sees Raven try to open her eyes. Denragon closes his eyes and he is going to rubs his nose to Raven's. But when his nose almost touches Raven's nose, she wakes up and surprised to see Denragon too close to her "Uh... Denragon, what are you doing?" she asked, Denragon surprised and pulls his head away from Raven really fast as his face blushed "Owh... Raven! You still... alive... that's... that's amazing!" Denragon said, Rex confuses by his brother's behavior and so does Raven "Rex... What was Denragon going to do to me before I open his eyes?" Raven asked "Uh... He is trying to--" Rex answered but his mouth shut by Denragon's tail "Let's just get out from this Temple, shall we?" Denragon asked, trying to make Raven doesn't care about what he was going to do to her. Raven only nods to him, but she still curious what is really happening to Denragon. Raven and Rex lead the way, Denragon only walk behind them thinking the silly thing he had done. Denragon's body turns back to normal as they searching the exit, but no one notice it including Denragon. Suddenly, Rex notices a light from a little hole "Hey guys, I see a light over there! I'm sure it's our way out!" Rex said, Raven shots a thunder ball to the small hole and it explodes, finally they can get out from the temple.

"Okay... Denragon, Raven and Rex has exited the temple... How about the others? Find out in the next chapter!"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:16:39 29/04/2014 by Denragon
SpyroinDraenor Blue Sparx Gems: 771
#269 Posted: 22:04:43 23/05/2014
I like your story man! Apart from the grammar it is ecellent. Like the art too. smilie
#270 Posted: 06:25:05 24/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks! smilie
I'm still making the next chapter... and also another art.

Just wait for them~
---
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11288
#271 Posted: 09:49:23 19/06/2014
your story is awsome.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#272 Posted: 01:12:51 21/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks, I really appreciate it... I'm making for the next chapter... So, wait and see... smilie
---
#273 Posted: 12:26:15 28/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 10 - pt.2

*On Samgon and Youla's side

After Denragon, Raven, and Rex exited the temple, Samgon's worries begin to fades away and turns into a cheerful feeling. Youla looks at him "What happen, honey?" she asked " Nothing... I just feel Denragon and the others still alive and managed to exit this temple." Samgon answered "See? I've told you not to worry about them, haven't I? But, I wonder how come you can feel what is your brother feel? Is it your natural power?" Youla asked, Samgon can't explain about it. In fact, he also curious about it "I don't know, Youla... Maybe it's my new power. To feel how the others feel." "Owh... Really? Now, guess this, how do I feel now?" Youla challenged Samgon to prove his new power, Samgon concentrates his mind "You feel really happy because you're walking with me and because I got a new power, is that right?" Samgon guessed, Youla really amazed to Samgon's new power, he guessed it correctly. Then they laugh together, after a while Youla looks at Samgon's face then she remembered something "What? Do I have something on my face?" Samgon asked after he realized that Youla was starred at him "What? No... *chuckles* I just remember the first time I meet you, Samgon..." Youla answered "What's wrong with that time?" Samgon asked again "Well, you saved me on the Ice Vale... You know what? When I opened my eyes and I saw you for the first time, I was thought 'Who is he? Could it be, my prince?' then I--" Youla explained but it cut by Samgon "Wait! You think I'm a prince?! Am I too cool or what?" he asked as he laugh "I don't know why or what happened to me that time, I suddenly thought that way..." Youla answered then she laughs too. Suddenly, the ground is shaking, both of them are panic. Piles of rock fall from the Temple's ceiling, Samgon forms an earth barrier to protect their self from the falling rocks. But there are lots of huge rocks falling, Samgon's barrier begin to crack. After few seconds later, the barrier destroyed. Both of them really panic at the moment, then a really huge rock falls, but suddenly it was destroyed by a light crossing toward it.

Samgon is the first to notice the light "What is that?" he asked "I'm not sure what is that, but it has saved us... Should we check it?" Youla replied and Samgon agree with her. They see the light is forming two big dragons "Are they going to fight against us or helping us?" Youla asked "Only one way to know it, follow me..." Samgon answered and they approach those big dragons, Samgon tries to speak with them "Uh... Excuse me... I want to say thanks for saving our... life, who are you?" he asked nervously. Those big dragons turn their head and watch Samgon. At the same time, Samgon and Youla surprised because they see Flare and Quinn in front of them. "Is... is this real?! My parents still live?! Wait! Mom, dad, do you know who I am?" Samgon asked just to make sure that those dragons weren't Diablo's trick, Flare laughs "Easy there, Samgon my son... Hey, how's your relationship with Youla?" he replied, Youla only laughs nervously as her face blushed "Wow! You really know me, or should I say totally know about me. How did you know all of me?" Samgon asked "We look all of this world from above, son..." Flare answered. Samgon looks above which it means he looks at the temple ceiling. It takes a minute before Quinn starts to speak "Honey, our son will never know what you mean by that, what's your dad means is, we were watching you from the heaven... In other words, we're only spirits now." Quinn explained. Samgon really happy to see his parents even only their spirits form. Youla sees tears from Samgon's eyes, so she asks him "Samgon? Are you okay, honey?" Samgon surprised "No... nothing, I'm glad......... because my dream is really come true." he answered. Few moments later, Flare and Quinn's body are glowing "Ugh... It's too soon for now..." Flare grumbled "What is too soon, dad?" Samgon asked with a sad tone "It's time for us to go, my son..." Quinn answered sadly, Samgon can't do anything to stop it but he only asks "When can I see you again, mom? dad?" Flare put his paw to Samgon's chest "We'll always in your heart... As long as you remember us..." Flare explained and it makes Samgon really happy again. Samgon and Youla say goodbye to Flare and Quinn as they faded away. After Flare and Quinn gone, the rocks around Samgon and Youla are glowing and make a path "Your parents are showing us the exit, Samgon..." Youla said "Yeah... My parents last help, let's go before these rocks can't glow for a long time, Youla..." Samgon replied and Youla nodded. They rushed to follow the path from the glowing rocks, they follow it until it stops on a cracked stone. Samgon use his earth power and crush the wall. Finally, they are out from the temple and see Raven and Rex are trying to catch some fishes while Denragon is taking a nap.

Samgon noticed that Denragon had back to normal, he asks Rex and Raven about when it happened, but none of them realize it. "So how's your journey to exit that temple, Raven?" Youla asked "It's really hard, we have to fight a huge snake, that creature squeezed my body until I faint, but Denragon and Rex managed to killed it. Oh, that reminds me... Rex, what is Denragon trying to do before I woke up? Since Denragon is sleeping now, he won't interrupt this..." Raven answered and also asked to Rex "Well... he was trying to rubbed his nose to yours, Raven..." Rex explained, all of them surprised to know that Denragon could did that behind his stubborn and his aggressive behavior. Right after Rex's explanation, Denragon wakes up "Good to see you, brother..." Samgon said "Samgon? You're here? When?" Denragon asked "Well... Around two minutes ago. I'm really glad now you love someone, brother." Samgon answered, Denragon surprised and also confused. Suddenly, Raven slaps Denragon's face with her tail, Denragon feels pain on his face. "Hey! What in the world are you doing?!" Denragon asked as he rubbing his face "You're really make me embarrassed, Denragon... idiot..." Raven replied and she flies away. "Huh? What's wrong with her? Did I miss something?" Denragon asked, still rubbing his face, Rex explained that he had told Raven about what have happened inside the temple. That makes Denragon shocked and realizes why Raven slapped him. "Does Raven always that mean?" Samgon asked "We can't blame her behavior, it's because she never knows about love... even from her own parents..." Youla answered "Denragon, go after Raven now... Youla, Rex, and I will wait for Spyro and Cynder." Samgon told Denragon, for a moment Denragon refuses it, but then he agree and flies searching for Raven.

"When Spyro and Cynder will come out? And what will happen to Raven? Can Denragon find her? Find out in the next chapter!"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:51:16 01/07/2014 by Denragon
SpyroinDraenor Blue Sparx Gems: 771
#274 Posted: 19:03:34 02/07/2014
Nice. smilie Yet I'm surprised by Raven's reaction. I'd have expected it to be different, for some reason.
#275 Posted: 09:40:06 06/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Hehe~
Soon, some chapters will be a lesson of love for Denragon... smilie
---
#276 Posted: 16:10:43 09/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 10 - pt.3

*On Spyro and Cynder's side

Spyro and Cynder are searching for the exit, Cynder is feeling really guilty as she walking and looking around the temple. "Hey... Cheer up, Cynder! We'll find our way out soon..." Spyro said "Huh? No, I'm not worry about that. I just... I... I feel guilty after what I've done to this world, to you, and to all of our friends." Cynder replied, Spyro put his paw on Cynder's shoulder "Hey... Listen to me... Don't blame yourself, it was Diablo's fault... You were controlled by him." Spyro said but Cynder is still upset about her past and she lowers her head. Spyro raises her head up with his paw and look at her eyes, Cynder's face blushed as she smile at Spyro "Cynder, I know you had a lot of hard times before now. But, that doesn't mean you can't do the right things. So, forget about your past and think about the future, okay?" Spyro explained and Cynder nodded to Spyro then they continue walking. Few moments later, Cynder feels pain in her head "Cynder?! What happen?!" he asked in panic after he heard Cynder was yelling in pain "I... I don't know, it's... really... hurt!" Cynder shouted, suddenly she hears Diablo's voice 'Cynder... I want you to kill Spyro...' Cynder knows that she was going to be controlled by Diablo again "Spyro... I want you to run... ugh... NOW!" Cynder said "What?! Why?!" Spyro asked in surprise "Diablo is going to take control of my mind.... Run, Spyro!" Cynder answered, but Spyro refuses to run away, he doesn't want to leave Cynder alone controlled by Diablo. Then a dark aura appear around Cynder which it means now she is under Diablo's control "Why don't you... start... running?" Cynder asked, it's hard for her to speak since she was under control of Diablo. "I won't leave you here, Cynder! We'll find the way out and also get rid of Diablo's control for good!" Spyro shouted, Cynder spits her poison and it hit Spyro's left paw. Spyro holds his pain and still standing in front of Cynder 'Spyro... Just run, now!' Cynder thought but she can't speak because Diablo had fully controlled her body. Another poison hits Spyro's left paw, he can't hold his pain anymore so he yells in pain, but he still stands. Cynder bites his neck and throws him away, Spyro hit a wall really hard. Spyro is trying to stand up while Cynder is laughing at him "Hah! You're weak Spyro... You can't even fight me..." she said, but in her heart she says 'Spyro... Don't be stubborn!' Spyro only sighed and smile at Cynder "You're the one who weak, Diablo. You can only use Cynder to fight me. The reason why I don't fight because I won't dare to hurt or leave my friend alone." he explained "Well... If you think you're strong. Let's see how long you can take my attacks." Cynder said, Spyro create a boulder and wrap his legs. Cynder slaps Spyro's face with her tail, slashes his chest, bite his front left leg, and spits poison on all of his wounds. Spyro's condition is dying but he still stands "Cynder... I know you don't want to do this... So, control yourself and fight Diablo's power in your body!" he shouted 'Spyro is right I have to take back my body from Diablo. I can't let Spyro injured anymore!' Cynder thought, she struggling in her mind "I won't... let you... take control of my... body... anymore, Diablo!" she shouted as she regains control of her body. Then, she runs to Spyro "Spyro! Are you okay?!" Cynder asked in panic but Spyro laughs at her "Glad to have you back, Cynder..." he answered then suddenly he passed out. That makes Cynder more panic, she drags Spyro's tail and crushing stones to make an exit. It takes a lot of time for Cynder to crushes the stones and Spyro's condition is getting worse.

On the outside of the temple, Samgon hears a cracking stones "Hey, do you hear that?" he asked Youla "I don't hear anything, Samgon." Youla answered. Samgon takes her and follow the sound. Rex is sitting under a big tree, waiting for Denragon to come back 'Brother... where are you?' he thought. He can't wait any longer for Denragon, he sees no one watching him so he fly away to search for Denragon alone. Samgon and Youla don't realize that Rex had gone because they are searching where the sound that Samgon heard come from, they the place where Samgon heard the cracking stones "Spyro? Cynder? Are you there?" Youla asked, Cynder hears Youla's voice and she replies to her "Youla! Is Samgon there?! I need your help, Spyro is dying!" Samgon and Youla surprised and quickly help Cynder and Spyro to get out, after the stone destroyed, Cynder quickly drags Spyro and asks Youla to heal him. "Cynder, can I talk to you for a while?" Samgon asked, Cynder comes to Samgon with a guilty feeling "What has happened to you guys until Spyro wounded very badly?" Samgon asked "It's all my fault, Diablo took control of my body and attacked Spyro. I hope Spyro could fought back or left me alone, but he only stood before me and took all of the attacks. I couldn't let him took anymore attack again, so I struggled to regained control of my body, then I'm searching for the exit." Cynder explained with tears running down from her eyes, Samgon encourage her by saying "At least, you can fight Diablo's power now." Cynder still worries about Spyro's condition "Is Spyro will be okay?" she asked "Let's just believe to Youla right now..." Samgon answered.

Meanwhile, Denragon sees Raven from the distance and calls her, but she runs away "Why does she run? Darn... She makes this more difficult." Denragon said as he chasing her. "Raven! Wait for me!" he shouted, but Raven ignored him. It makes Denragon mad and bumped her, they fall on a lake. Denragon gets out from the lake and drags Raven's body, he put his right paw on Raven's neck "What are you doing?! Running away from me, Youla and Samgon told me to brought you back, if you don't want to go back with me nicely, then I have to use a hard way." he said as he lift his left paw "Hmph... Go ahead, hit me..." Raven replied, Denragon can't move his paw to slap Raven so he just move his paw from Raven's neck "I... I'm sorry, Raven. I shouldn't do that to you." Denragon said with a low tone "It's okay Denragon, I'm the one who should say sorry, if I didn't mad at you back there. This won't be happen." Raven explained "So, shall we go back now?" Denragon asked and Raven nodded then they fly back to Samgon and the others. Rex from the distance calls Denragon and Raven, but suddenly he attacked from the bushes, he fell to the ground and started to passing out. Before he passed out, he saw a huge dragon approaching him and took him away. Denragon and Raven meet Samgon and the others "So, have you finished your problem, guys?" Samgon asked "Quiet..." Raven answered as she growled at him and she walked away. Samgon looks at Denragon, but he only smile at Samgon "Don't worry, bro. We've finished it... But I still wonder how come Raven can be so rude. Anyway, where's Rex? I don't see him anywhere around here." Denragon said, Samgon takes him to a big tree but he surprised because Rex wasn't there, both of them run to Cynder, Raven, and Youla, Denragon want to ask about Rex but he see Spyro is being healed by Youla "Whoa! What happened to him?" he asked "Well... It's a long story, Denragon... Anyway, why are you two running and look panic? Is anything wrong?" Youla answered "Oh right, I almost forgot, are any of you see Rex?!" Denragon asked panicly, but none of them know where's Rex. "Darn! I have to find him! Samgon, let's go!" Denragon shouted, Samgon nods at him and fly together to search for Rex.

Meanwhile... "Uh... Where am I?" Rex asked to himself, he found himself tied up by a dark aura and he couldn't move. A dragon comes out from bushes "Rex, now I'll use your body to fight your brothers" the dragon said. When Rex saw that dragon, he was surprised because it was Diablo.

What will happen to Rex? Will Denragon and Samgon found him? Can Youla save Spyro from his bad wound? Find out at the next chapter!

---
I've been passive on this site lately, I'll try to be active again as usual... smilie
---
#277 Posted: 15:29:42 17/11/2014
At the top of this page, I saw that you're trying to make no mistake. Don't, you're a human, no humans are perfect.
About your grammar, I think you should end this chapter soon, and before continuing it, read a book, it helps you (that's the reason why my story is suspended)
About the writing style, maybe it's better if you could do what Samius do, put a line between conversation? It's hard to tell who's speaking at a time.
About the storyline, I think this is my hundred or more times telling you, your story escalated to quickly, but I guess this is your style eh? No point in trying now...

Now, could you explain all the character again? Only in a single phrase? It's been a couple of months, and I don't have the best memories...

Anyway, this was good...
#278 Posted: 15:43:13 17/11/2014 | Topic Creator
About writing style, I'm planning to change it on the third book. Hehe~ smilie
The other things, those will change on the third book too.

Thanks for the advice, Youla...
---
#279 Posted: 08:40:26 16/01/2015
good story.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#280 Posted: 02:00:37 18/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Thanks... I'm still working on the next chapter...
---
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#281 Posted: 02:20:35 18/01/2015
Awesome!
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#282 Posted: 13:27:50 09/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 11 - Giga Rex Problem

"Diablo, you won't be able to control my mind, no matter how hard you try. My brothers will find me." Rex said but Diablo laughs at him "I know your brother will come to rescue you, but that if they know you..." Diablo replied, that makes Rex panic "Wha-What do you mean? What are you going to do to me" he asked, Diablo casts a dark spell then dark clouds appear and surrounding around Rex which it makes him more panic. Suddenly, Rex feels a great pain around his body, his body grow bigger and bigger until he become a giant dragon, two times bigger than Diablo, then Rex passed out, Some of Rex normal scales are shattered on the ground.

Meanwhile, after a really long time, Youla finished healing Spyro "Wow! Thanks, Youla... I don't know what will happen to me if you weren't heal me." Spyro said in joy "No... problem... Spyro..." Youla answered. Denragon stands up and tell everyone to search Rex and all of them fly to the skies in search of Rex.

Diablo look at the sky and he sees Denragon and Samgon, he greet him nicely "We meet again, Denragon and Samgon... I'm sure you're looking for your little brother, don't you?" he said with his evil smile.
Denragon replies "Where is he?!" Diablo smiles "Let's just say he... died..." he said, that makes Denragon mad, he flies toward Diablo and tries to scratch him, but Diablo evaded it and grab Denragon tail then he throws him to the ground very hard. Denragon falls right next to a giant dragon, the others come to help him, they see the giant dragon and surprised. When they're land, Cynder feels something weird under her legs, she lands on some red scales. Cynder takes one of the scales and shows it to Spyro "Hey, Spyro... somehow I think this scale is familiar, how about you?" she asked "Isn't that Denragon's scale?" Spyro asked back, but after he looked at the scale again, he realized that the scale is smaller than Denragon's scale. Cynder looks at Spyro and says "I got a bad feeling about this, Spyro..."

"Denragon, Samgon... You've seen my new creation, your little brother has been eaten by that giant dragon." Diablo explained, Denragon and Samgon got shcoked at the moment "What... that's not true, right?" Denragon asked to Samgon in low tone but Samgon doesn't know how to answer it. Suddenly, the giant dragon opens its eyes when it sees Denragon and the others, the giant dragon roars. Denragon look at the giant dragon "You ate my little brother... I'll... I'LL KILL YOU, MONSTER!!!" Denragon shouted then he shoot fireballs at it. While they busy with the giant dragon, Diablo vanishes into the sky.

Denragon, Samgon, Raven, and Youla are fighting against the giant dragon while Spyro and Cynder still examine the scales that Cynder found earlier. After a while they look around, they see no blood anywhere "Spyro, my feeling is getting worse now..." Cynder said "I know... If Rex eaten by that dragon, there must be some blood somewhere, right?" Spyro repiled and Cynder nods at him. The giant dragon evades Denragon's fireballs and then it roars and flies away, Denragon shouts "Where are you going?! Come back here, monster!" as he chases that giant dragon, but unfortunately, he slapped by its tail and he bounced far away until he knock down three trees. Denragon tries to get up but he can't because his bones are cracking after he hit by the giant dragon's tail "*Struggling to get up* Uh... guys, little help, please..." Denragon said with low tone.
"Youla, you think you can heal him?" Samgon asked "You can count on me, honey..." Youla answered.
"Don't worry Denragon. We will chase that dragon." Samgon said "Alright! Cynder, stay here and look after Youla while she heals Denragon, okay? Raven, you go with me and Samgon chase that dragon." Spyro said as they take off and search for the giant dragon.

Cynder calls Denragon and explains about the scales she found on the ground when they saw the giant dragon, she shows one of the scales to Denragon and asks him to make sure about whose scale Cynder holded "Is this one of Rex's scale?" she asked and Denragon nodded at her "So, that means Rex still alive, Denragon!" Cynder said "What?! Impossible, didn't you hear Diablo said that Rex was eaten by the giant dragon." Denagon replied, suddenly Cynder slaps Denragon head really hard with her tail, Denragon gets mad and he tries to stands up, he feels a great pain on his body "Why did you do that?!" he shouted "Now I ask you, do you believe to what I've said or Diablo?" she asked bluntly, Denragon turns his head away from Cynder and says "I... I want to believe what you've said, but after you showed Rex's scales to me, that made me more believe to Diablo." Cynder throws the scale in front of Denragon's face and she walks away "I can't believe how come Rex and Samgon have a brother like you, believing in Diablo's words. follow me after Youla healed you." she said in mad tone. Denragon feels like a coward, he can only wait until he totally healed by Youla and follow Cynder.

Will they know that the giant dragon was Rex? Find it on the next chapter!

-----
Finally, I managed to post a new chapter. smilie
I'm trying to change my writing style, so this is the first result.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:03:59 25/06/2015 by Denragon
#283 Posted: 06:56:03 22/05/2015
smilie change new write style? how?
---
#284 Posted: 08:17:53 22/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Well... I won't write too much in a chapter. For example, chapter 11 is shorter than chapter 10.
---
#285 Posted: 03:55:47 11/06/2015
how long when chapter 12 to be write soon?
---
#286 Posted: 07:25:59 25/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 11 - pt.2

After Youla fully healed Denragon's wound, Denragon stands up and come to Cynder while Youla is taking a rest to recover her energy.
Cynder show some of Rex's scales on the ground to Denragon "Let me ask you something... Do you see any blood around here?" she asked, Denragon look around and find nothing, just some scales "No, I don't see any, why?" he said "Ugh.. I thought you were smart, aside from your stubborn and brave behavior... but I just realize now that you are dumb..." Cynder said "WHAT?!" Denragon shouted "Listen, if Rex was eaten by that giant dragon.. There must be a bloodshed around here..." Denragon nodded "... But there's no bloodshed which that only mean one thing--" Cynder explained but Denragon interrupted her by saying "That giant dragon just swallowed Rex instead of chewing him first?" Cynder slaps him again with her tail "Are you kidding me? What I'm trying to say is that giant dragon was Rex!" she said, Denragon surprised and drag Cynder to go after that giant dragon "Hey, Denragon... Relax, Spyro and the others already chased that dragon. Let's just wait Youla recover her energy first, okay?" Cynder said, but Denragon refuses her advice, he grab Youla and take her to the sky.

Denragon and Youla are in the front while Cynder is behind them "Do we have to go now? *yawn* I'm still tired..." Youla asked "Of course! If that giant dragon was Rex, I'm afraid he'll get hurt by them." Denragon answered, Youla ignore it and go back to rest. Cynder is growling quietly 'He doesn't realize that he was the one who tried to attack that giant dragon before' she thought.

On the other side, Samgon, Spyro, and Raven are searching the giant dragon "How come a giant dragon is hard to be found in a forest?" Samgon asked "Maybe he's not in the forest, let's try search him at the river." Spyro suggested and they agree. When they fly a little bit higher, they see a giant horns near the river and they're sure it is the giant dragon. They see the giant dragon is sitting and staring at the water.
"Hey, this is a good chance to attack that dragon, what do you think?" Raven asked "Wait, we need a plan. Who knows that dragon might attack us when we approach him." Samgon said "Now, Spyro... You and Raven stay here in case if that dragon tries to attack me. I'll try to sneak behind him."

When Samgon is going to sneak behind the giant dragon, Spyro call him "Hey, I have to tell you this, while we were found that dragon before, Cynder and I found some scales and we're sure that it was Rex's scale, but there's no blood anywhere around it. What I'm trying to say is that giant dragon could be Rex. Just if there's a way to make sure of it.." Spyro explained, Samgon said that he didn't need to worry about it because he have a power to read someone's mind and feeling, then they start their plan. When Samgon is really near to the dragon, he step on a twig 'Great.. I'm in a big trouble...' he muttered, the giant dragon look back and see Samgon, the dragon roars at Samgon and approach him, Spyro and Raven fly down and land in front of Samgon and both of them growl at the dragon. The dragon take few steps back and sit, then a tears running down from his eyes. "Well, that's not like what I've expected in our plan..." Samgon said confused "Now I'm really sure this is Rex... Samgon, do something to make sure of it." Spyro said to Samgon and he nods, Samgon concentrate his mind and try reading that dragon's mind.

Samgon suddenly hears a voice "Why everyone try to fight me? Did I do something bad?"
"Uh... Rex, if this is you try to nod, okay?" Samgon said, and the giant dragon nods at him. All of them surprised, Samgon asks "How come you can be so big?" Rex replies by roaring at Samgon but he know what Rex means.

"What did he say?" Spyro asked "He said that Diablo turned him into this size just to make us thought that he was killed by a giant dragon and then we have to killed him." Samgon answered but he also mutters 'Well that already happened, it's good that Denragon didn't manage to hurt him first.'

So, Samgon, Spyro, and Raven have known that dragon was Rex, but what will happen if Denragon finally know it too? Find it out in the next chapter.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 03:55:38 27/06/2015 by Denragon
#287 Posted: 13:07:16 04/07/2015
good story
---
First | Previous | Page 6 of 6
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me