Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Tales Of Denragon and Samgon
First | Page 2 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
Tales Of Denragon and Samgon [CLOSED]
Denragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2763
#51 Posted: 00:42:58 24/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Okay, I'll change it when I use my computer, because I'm using my mobile phone. Anyway, thanks for your help...
---
"Everyday we make our own story to tell later for the next generation of us." -Denragon
#52 Posted: 04:27:59 24/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter-2 (Continued) pt.5

After Denragon's wound totally closed by the herbs, Raven said that she feel so sorry because she bite Denragon's neck, Denragon hear what Raven have said and wake up "Raven, I'm the one who have to say sorry, cause I can't control myself," Denragon said in low voice. "Well, let's go take a rest until the storm stop," Raven said, Denragon nodded and they close their eyes. On the other side, after the storm stopped, "Hey, Youla, let's go! We almost reach the top, we'll meet Denragon and Raven again," Samgon said "Okay... I'm ready!" Youla replied.

Few hours later, they meet Denragon and Raven, "So, how's your relationship with Denragon, Raven?" Youla said and then laugh. Raven sighed "Be quiet, just cure Denragon's wound because those herbs won't close his wound for long," Raven said. "Wait! No, you don't need to do that, I'm okay..." Denragon said with shy tone "Ignore what he has said and cure him, Youla..." Raven said, Youla nodded and start cure Denragon. After Youla finished, Samgon whispering to Denragon "What happen between you and Raven?" he asked, Denragon surprised "No nothing special, Samgon," Denragon said and sighed. Then, they start searching Hurricane again, suddenly, a little thunder ball come from the top almost hit Denragon and Samgon. "What was that?" Denragon surprised "I don't know, but whatever it is, it came from the top of the mountain that covered with the black clouds, let's go!" Samgon said. When they reach the top, they see a creature surrounded by a dark power, "Look, guys, is he Hurricane?" Youla asked.

When the dark power gone, a thunder Dragon appear. "Hurricane! Are you okay?" Samgon who noticed him first said "Wait, Samgon, I feel something is not right with him. Look his head, there is something on his head" Denragon said. Hurricane's eyes are pure white, his scales are yellow with dark thunder mark near his belly. Samgon look Hurricane's head carefully and he told everyone to surround Hurricane. Hurricane start attack them, his bright yellow scale start shining and create a electric wave and hit them all. Samgon attack him with his Groundbreaker but it missed. Hurricane use Lightning and shock Denragon and Samgon. Youla shot an ice shards to stop Hurricane's attack and Raven use her electric barrier to protect Denragon and Samgon. Hurricane shoot a Mega Electric Ball and break Raven's barrier and hit Denragon, Samgon, and Raven hard. Youla fly to the air and make an ice rain. Many Youla's attack hit Hurricane's head and make him fall down to the ground. "Guys, we need to break that small thing on his head," Denragon said, all of them nodded and use their power and focused to Hurricane's head.

Knowing their plan, Hurricane evaded it using his Lightning Speed and appeared at their back. All of them panicked, Hurricane send out his electric breath and hit them. They're all wounded and paralyzed by Hurricane's attack. "Denragon, we don't have another choice, let's use our Fury Power and hit his head!" Samgon said "I guess you right, Samgon, we don't have any choices, let's do this!" Denragon replied. A white cloud surrounding Denragon and Samgon, then a light shine from them, they changed to their fury appearance and use their Fury Blast. Hurricane is panicked, when he wants to evade, Youla freeze his legs and when he wants to block it, Raven use her electric breath and make him paralyze. The Fury Blast hit Hurricane's head and the crystal-like thing on Hurricane's head totally destroyed. Hurricane fall on the ground unconscious.

>>>What happen with Hurricane? Is he still live? Wait for the next chapter!
---
"Everyday we make our own story to tell later for the next generation of us." -Denragon
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:51:12 27/06/2012 by Denragon
Youla Yellow Sparx Gems: 1982
#53 Posted: 12:36:31 24/06/2012
Nice, you changed it...however...
Sigh...another mistake
Quote:
Hurricane start attack them, his bright yellow scale start shining ant crate a electric wave and hit them all.

Need to work on your focus...
#54 Posted: 05:43:50 27/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3 - First Meet With Diablo pt.1

After the crystal-like thing on Hurricane's head destroyed, his eyes back to normal and his dark thunder mark near his belly turn into dark yellow color. "Okay... Finally we win! That was a hard battle, right, Denragon?" Samgon said "Yeah.... Luckily, even we're all wounded, we still can win..." Denragon replied. Few moments later, a dragon come from the top of the mountain, approaching them. "Who is that?" Denragon said "I don't know..." Samgon replied. The Dragon come near him and say "Hmph.... Hurricane, how pathetic, you are defeated by these little dragons... You're useless.. " Denragon mad and glanced at him "Who are you?!" he said. Hurricane recover from unconscious "Diablo..." He said "What?" Samgon confused. Denragon still glanced at Diablo "What have you done to Hurricane?" He asked angrily "Hahaha.... I've controlled him to kill all of the Dragon Saviour," Diablo said. Denragon shocked "You.... I'll kill you!!!" Denragon said and charge Diablo, but Diablo just see Denragon attack and use his power from his eyes. His eyes are white with red pupils, then his eyes start shining and Denragon's move stopped by it. "What happened?! Why I can't move?!" Denragon panicked but he can't move "Denragon!!! Be careful!" Samgon shouted and running towards him.

Diablo use his dark flame breath to Denragon, Denragon got hit and pushed back very far until he hit Samgon. "You're no match for my power..." Diablo said and fly, leaving Denragon, Samgon, Raven, Youla, and Hurricane "Hey!!! Come Back!!!" Denragon yelled "Denragon, stop, he is already gone... You're still wounded to fight him... Let's go back," Samgon said. Denragon take a deep breath and then nodded.

When they home, Sirius is waiting them in front of the Dragon Temple with Pure. "Hurricane, you're back! What happened to you?" Sirius said "I've been controlled by Diablo and fight these four Dragon Saviours, then we meet Diablo after I defeated by them and turn back to myself." Hurricane said. "Oh... Look at all of you, all of you totally wounded, get inside, I'll cure your wounds," Pure said, all of them nodded and come inside. After their wounds cured, Samgon asked Sirius about Diablo, Sirius explained to them that Diablo is the first Dragon Saviour, but he is also Sirius friend. All of them got shocked at first but they still listen Sirius explanation, he said that Diablo and his army were attacking the Dragon Temple before Denragon and Samgon hatched, Diablo wants to take over the world by kill all of the Dragon Saviour and the Dragon Guardian. "Are the other Dragon Guardian kidnapped by Diablo too?" Denragon asked "I'm afraid so..." Sirius replied. "So.... I, Samgon, Raven, and Youla must defeat Diablo, right?" Denragon asked "No, you're not ready to face him, he is very strong. You have to train harder and find the other Dragon Guardian... Now, you can take a rest, young dragons," Sirius said. Denragon sighed and say "Okay... But, where's Diablo lair?" Denragon asked again, Sirius explained that Diablo's lair is still unknown but Sirius said that he usually seen at the Black Mountain.

In Denragon's room, Raven is wondering why Denragon asked Diablo's lair "However it is, I must defeat Diablo..." Denragon said, Raven surprised "What? Are you not listen to what Sirius have said to us?" she asked "I know but, we have to defeat Diablo quickly before he kill us all," Denragon said. "Because of that, we need to rescue the other Dragon Guardian before he kill them first," Raven replied "I don't care, I just want to save all of the dragons," Denragon said angrily "If you still want to do that, You have to pass me first," Raven said. Denragon surprised "Raven you're not serious about this, right?" Denragon said. Raven explained that she won't let him go because she worried if Denragon killed by Diablo, but Denragon ignore it and said that he won't die. Raven got mad and attacked Denragon with her electric breath and charge at Denragon until he hit a wall. Samgon and Youla at the other room feel the vibration from the wall "What is that sound?" Samgon asked "I don't know, but it came from Denragon's room, should we check it?" Youla replied, Samgon nodded and decided to go to Denragon's room.

>>>What will happen to Samgon and Youla knowing that Denragon is trying to defeat Diablo??? Find out at the next chapter!
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 10:38:57 01/07/2012 by Denragon
#55 Posted: 16:00:27 27/06/2012
*Sigh* I found one more...
Quote:
he said that Diablo and his army were attacked the Dragon Temple before Denragon and Samgon hatched,

It's suppose to be were attacking
You really, really need to work on that...
smilie
#56 Posted: 12:19:40 01/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3 - (Continued) pt.2

After Raven hit Denragon many times, Denragon take a deep breath "Raven... You give me no choice, I have to fight you," he said "Please listen to me, Denragon, you'll be killed if you fight Diablo alone..." Raven replied but Denragon ignore her and throw her to the ground. Raven screamed in pain, because her neck was suppressed by Denragon. Denragon stop his anger and got shocked that his front leg is on Raven's neck "What have I done?" he said. When Raven try to stand up, Denragon is already flown to the sky and leave her on his room.

Few moments later, Samgon and Youla got shocked when they saw Raven lying on the ground in Denragon's room. "Raven! What has happened to you?! Where's Denragon?!" Samgon asked in surprised "Samgon, stay calm... Don't be like that," Youla said, trying to make him calm. Raven stand up hardly after Denragon's attack "I'm really sorry guys, I can't stop Denragon..." she said with sad tone. "Stop him? What do you mean?" Samgon and Youla asked "Denragon wants to kill Diablo before he kill all of the Dragon, I've tried to stop him by said to him that it was very dangerous and attacked him because he still wanted to go to kill Diablo, but he attacked me until I lying on the ground, this is all my fault." Raven explained. Samgon and Youla totally got shocked after hear that Denragon want to kill Diablo, three of them run into Sirius "Dad, Denragon is gone, Raven said that he want to kill Diablo, what are we going to do?" Samgon said, Sirius said that they must look after Denragon to the Black Mountain, all of them nodded and fly to the Black Mountain immediately.

Meanwhile, Denragon already landed at the Black Mountain. "Diablo!!! Come out and fight me!!!" Denragon yelled. A dark Dragon coming from the cave at the Black Moutain "Hmph... You still want to fight me, alright, let's begin..." Diablo said with an evil smile on his face, Denragon start his attack with his fire breath, but Diablo fight it with his dark flame breath. Denragon can't fight his power and got hit by Diablo's attack. Then, Diablo use his eyes power and Denragon's move stopped. Diablo create a dark hand and strangle Denragon, it lift Denragon to the air while Diablo charging his dark flame and then blast it to Denragon. It hit all of Denragon's body and make him almost unconscious. When Diablo want to kill Denragon, an Ice dragoness come "Diablo, what are you doing with that little dragon?" she asked, "Oh.. Blaze, I just want to kill this little Dragon Saviour," Diablo answered, but Blaze stopped him and said that they can use him as their slave. Diablo nodded and told her to use her power to hypnotize Denragon and make him as their slave.

Inside the mountain cave, Denragon awake, he see a blue dragoness with ice mark near her eyes and near her belly "Where am I? Who are you?" Denragon asked "I'm Blaze and you in our cave..." Blaze replied "You'll be our slave for now...", Denragon surprised and glare at Blaze "It won't be happen... Sirius, my father and Pure, my mother will rescue me!" he shouted, Diablo come to Denragon and laugh at him "Sirius? Pure? Hah! They are not your parents, your parents already died with my power! Hahaha!" Diablo said, Denragon got shocked "Now, look into my eyes," Blaze said to Denragon and he see Blaze's eyes as she cast a spell "You'll be our slave, you'll obey to what we say." She said, after Blaze finished, Denragon turned to Corrupted Denragon. They head to Diablo's lair to hide Denragon from his friend.

Few hours later, Samgon, Youla, and Raven searching for Denragon, but they can't find him because he already been in Diablo's lair. "Oh.. No! Denragon isn't here, what are we going to do?" Samgon said "Let's go back and ask Sirius, maybe he can use his vision to find Denragon," Youla said, both of them nodded and go back to the Dragon Temple.

>>>What will happen to them next? Find out at next chapter! I need your comment about this chapter guys, am I need more action in this story?
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:52:20 29/08/2012 by Denragon
#57 Posted: 12:58:49 01/07/2012
How, wide their cave is.
It seems took long time for Samgon and Youla to get into Denragon's chamber...
However, it's a nice chapter.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:59:10 01/07/2012 by Youla
#58 Posted: 14:39:26 01/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Um... It's not to wide, you see, just take a few moment's to get into Denragon's room...

I think my reader now is only you, Youla... Since Samius is not at darkspyro for one week...
But I will continue it until the end...
---
#59 Posted: 17:33:55 01/07/2012
Uh yeah, I'll be your private reader, but will you be me reader...?
If not...Grrr...
#60 Posted: 15:04:40 02/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Well, even there are still no new or old readers, I'll continue my story and I hope someone like this chapter....
---------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 - (continued) pt. 3

After they back to Dragon Temple, Samgon run into Sirius and said that they can't find Denragon and told Sirius to use his vision to see where is Denragon now. Unfortunately, after Sirius used his vision "So, what did you see, dad?" Samgon asked "I'm really sorry, Samgon, I can't see Denragon... I only see darkness, let's hope that he isn't killed by Diablo. Anyway, it's still dark, get some rest and we'll search him again tomorrow." Sirius said "Okay dad... Let's go to sleep, guys." Samgon said sadly.

In Samgon's room, Youla is looking at Samgon who worried about his brother. Youla try to make him calm "Samgon, can you come here for a while?" Youla ask "What is it Youla?" Samgon replied and come closer to Youla "Um... Can we go outside and seeing stars together?" she said and Samgon nodded. Then, they walk to the outside of the temple and looking at the stars "Feeling better now?" Youla asked "You take me to the outside to make me calm? Thanks, Youla, I feel much better now..." Samgon answered and they continue to star gazing in silence. Few moments later, Youla break the silence "Umm... Samgon, am I important to you?" she said nervously, Samgon surprised "Huh? Yeah... You're really important to me, Youla, why you ask me with that question?" Samgon replied. Samgon see Youla's face blushed and Samgon see her eyes that make him really calm "Samgon, do you lo... lo..." Youla said and Samgon cut her word "... Love me?" Samgon said, Youla nodded and smile "I... I love you, Youla, since the first time we met." Samgon said. Youla got shocked after Samgon said that he love her, then Youla and place her head to Samgon's shoulder, Samgon feel that he more calm with Youla beside him. They decide to go to sleep, because they still have to search Denragon.

Meanwhile, in Diablo's lair... "Denragon, I have a business for you, take Sirius power crystal and bring it to me... If anyone bothering you, just kill them quick before they capture you," Diablo said and Corrupted Denragon nodded and fly to the Dragon Temple. In Samgon's room, Samgon still can't go to sleep because he worried about Denragon, suddenly, he hear a flapping wings at the outside and want to know what is it. Denragon walked silently into Sirius' room, when he get into Sirius' room he see that Sirius is sleeping beside his power crystal and Denragon take it then put in his mouth. When Samgon exit from his room, he surprised because he saw a dragon which similar to Denragon "Denragon? Is that you?" Samgon asked curiously "How are you, my brother?" Denragon said with an evil smile in his face "Denragon! What happen to you?!" Samgon asked, he see Denragon's dark red scale and his fire-like mark isn't yellow but black, his eyes are same as Diablo's eyes he has X mark on his legs and little fire mark near his belly. Denragon strike Samgon with his tail and send Samgon backward. "Why you attack me, Denragon?" Samgon said "Be quiet, anyone who bothering me will be killed by my own," Denragon replied and attack Samgon again with his dark flame like Diablo but smaller, Samgon evaded his attack and shoot him with a big rock. Denragon just use his tail to destroy the big stone, which make the rock shatter and hit Denragon's room. Raven awake from her sleep because the rock almost hit her and she shocked because she see a dragon is fighting Samgon, Raven use her electric breath to Denragon and hit him directly on his head. When Denragon want to attack Raven, Sirius wake up and walk outside from his room "What are you little dragons doing?" He said then he look his power crystal in Denragon right front leg. "Ugh... Sirius is awake, well... This time you win, but next time, no mercy to all of you!" Denragon said and escape from the Dragon Temple.

>>>What will happen next? Wait for the next chapter!!!
---
#61 Posted: 17:05:38 02/07/2012
"No reader and hoping someone to like..."
Of course I'll be your reader...and I like my moment in your fanfic, but you're being a little rude...
Blayze Gold Sparx Gems: 2299
#62 Posted: 04:12:03 03/07/2012
Im reading it i just read and dont comment.
Your story is progressing really nicely.
---
I'm wearing lots of belts..... for no reason at all ~Jinx
#63 Posted: 05:07:00 03/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks guys... I'll do my best...

@Youla: Am I doing something wrong?
---
#64 Posted: 09:18:10 03/07/2012
@Denragon
Absolutely, will I tell it here or via PM?
#65 Posted: 20:51:51 04/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4 - Rescue Denragon pt.1

Denragon fly back to Diablo's lair "I've brought Sirius' power crystal, this is for you, Diablo..." Denragon said and put the power crystal near Diablo. Diablo come to Denragon "Nice work, Denragon, you have finished your task," Diablo said as he seeing Denragon's tail and he look a little scar on it.

"I see someone have noticed you... Is he your own brother?" Diablo said, Denragon nodded and explained everything happened to him. After a while Diablo smile to Denragon "Do you want to kill him and all dragons you know?" Diablo asked with evil smile on his face, Denragon think for a moment then he accept Diablo's offer to make him more powerful to kill his own brother. "I'll give it to you after I unleash this power crystal. Now, go to Blaze and take a rest." Diablo said, Denragon nodded and leave him. When he meet Blaze, he surprised that Blaze freeze his legs and chained him with a magical chain "What?! What is this? What are you doing, Blaze?" Denragon asked a little scared, Blaze smiled and said that she and Diablo only use him as their puppet and when Diablo rule this world, he doesn't need him anymore and kill him. Denragon glared at her as she leave him chained.

In the Dragon Temple, Samgon has a nightmare...
In Samgon's dream...

Samgon walk in a realm, then he meet Corrupted Denragon but he is as big as the Dragon Guardian size.
Then, he hear a voice behind him "Samgon, be careful!" The voice shouted. When Samgon look back, he got shocked because he see Denragon but his size is normal. "Let's fight that creature together, Samgon." Denragon said
'Hm... Why there's two Denragon?' Samgon thought for a while but shook away his thought and nodded at Denragon.
The Corrupted Denragon laugh "Hahaha... So, both of you want to fight me? Okay, go ahead..." he said and smiled at them. Denragon send out a flame to Corrupted Denragon, but Corrupted Denragon evade his flame easily, Corrupted Denragon is really faster than any dragon. Samgon try to charge him, but suddenly, his legs can't move. Samgon surprised when he saw his legs were chained, Denragon run to Samgon to break his chains, but Corrupted Denragon shoot a dark fire ball to Denragon and hit it right on his head and make him hit the wall.
Corrupted Denragon shoot a fire ball to the sky and hit the realm's ceiling, many sharp rocks fall and hit all of Denragon's body and he died, Samgon got shocked as Corrupted Denragon approaching him. "Now, you'll be die too like him." He said and pointing to Denragon's dead body, when Samgon wanted to scream, he awake from his dream.

Samgon look his surrounding and see Youla still sleeping peacefully, he decide to go to sleep again...

Raven has a dream...
In Raven's dream...

Raven is walking in a lair of dragon, then she see Denragon(Normal) is being chained. "Denragon? What happen to you? Where are we?" Raven asked "We are in Diablo's lair... It's at the hole on the bottom of the Black Mountain," Denragon replied.
"Let me break the chain on your neck, Denragon..." Raven said but cut off by Denragon "No, Raven, it's no use, even you break my chain here... I still chained in the real world. Now, come to Diablo's lair and meet me there..." Denragon said.

Finally, Raven wake up from her dream... "Huh? It's just a dream... Maybe I should go to find Denragon." Raven said to herself. Then, Raven take off and head to Diablo's lair. Few hours later, Raven find the hole that Denragon has said to her in her dream. She get inside and looking for Denragon, she see a dragon that chained by a magical chain "Denragon!" she said "What are you doing here?" Denragon (Corrupted) asked "What do you mean? I'm here to save you..." Raven replied, suddenly, Blaze come and she see Raven is trying to free Denragon.

>>>What will happen next? Let's hope for Samgon and Youla on the next chapter, I hope you enjoy it!
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:59:10 04/07/2012 by Denragon
#66 Posted: 03:07:06 05/07/2012
Goodthing, I love this chapter...
#67 Posted: 12:31:48 07/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4 - (Continued) pt.2

Blaze smiled at her and say "Oh... There's a little dragoness wants to save you, Denragon... I'll kill her here and you watch it, okay?" "Don't touch her, Blaze..." Denragon said as he glared at her. "Don't worry... I won't kill her, but you will do that. Denragon... I command you to kill her now!" Blaze said. Denragon try to control himself and told Raven to leave, but Raven ignored him and said that she won't leave without him. Denragon roared and start to attack Raven, but Blaze stopped him "Hold on... If you don't want to kill her, it's okay... I'll chained her with you..." she said, Raven try to fight Blaze but her leg are frozen by Blaze's ice breath, then she got chained with Denragon. "Hmph... Why are you choose to stay when you have a chance to escape?" Denragon asked "I'm not a weak girl, you know..." Raven answered "I don't care... Why are you stay?" he asked once again "I've told you.. I won't leave without you..." she said as Denragon sighed.

In the Dragon Temple... "Dad, can you see where's Raven?" Samgon asked. Sirius use his vision to see where's Raven, then he said to Samgon and Youla that Raven is in a lair on the bottom of the Black Mountain and she is being chained with a dark dragon. Samgon and Youla nodded and fly to find Raven immediately before something bad happened to her because the dark dragon beside her.

Back to Diablo's lair where Raven is there... "I don't want you to be here... You're important to me," Denragon said. After hear what Denragon has said to her, her face blushed "Denragon... Is it true?" Raven asked and Denragon nodded. One hour later, Samgon and Youla find Raven and Denragon "Hey, guys! Finally I've found you... So, the dark dragon is you, Denragon... Please back to yourself." Samgon said, when Denragon wants to say that he want to back to himself, Blaze come to him "So, your brother and your friends have gathered here.. Now, I'll give you the power to kill them all as you wanted," she said. Samgon, Youla, and Raven got shocked after hear what Blaze has said about Denragon's wishes, then a dark cloud surrounding Denragon's body and enter his body. "Denragon!!! Control yourself!!!" Raven shouted to him, but he ignored her and say "No, this is all I want... The unlimited power to kill you all!" Denragon siad, but his sound is different. "Guys, I think Denragon has been controlled by that power. We don't have any choice, we must fight him!" Samgon said.

"Hmph... I'll get out for a while to talk with Diablo that all of the Dragon Saviour killed by Denragon... I'll be right back," Blaze said then she leave them and head to Diablo's chamber. Samgon and Youla ready to fight Denragon, but Raven can't fight him because she is chained beside Denragon and she can be attacked by him easily. "This time, I'll show no mercy for all of you... Prepare to DIE!" Denragon said.

>>>What will happen in their battle? Find out at the next chapter! smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:33:32 09/07/2012 by Denragon
#68 Posted: 16:51:05 07/07/2012
Quote:
but Raven can't fight him because she is chained beside Denragon and he can be attacked by him easily.

Umm, what is that?
---
He or she?
#69 Posted: 14:20:27 09/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4 - (Continued) pt.3

Denragon send out a blast of fire to Samgon and Youla, but they evaded his attack easily. Raven only prepare to defend herself from Denragon's attack. While fighting Denragon, Samgon tries to bring back Denragon to his real soul "Denragon! Control yourself, it's me, Samgon, your brother..." he said. But Denragon ignored him and attack him with his horns, Denragon attack sent Samgon backward and he meet with Youla "Samgon... Are you okay?" She asked "I'm alright... But we have to save Denragon who has been controlled by that unlimited power." He answered.

Youla send out a long ice shard into Denragon, he evade Youla's ice shard but it left a scratch on Denragon's side. When Denragon tries to hit Youla who is far from him with his head, but his movement stopped because of his magical chain on his neck. Noticing his condition, Youla explain to Samgon that Denragon has a weakness when they far from him. "Really? So... Do you mean that Denragon can't use his melee attack when we are far from him because of his magical chain, right?" Samgon assured the explanation from Youla and she nodded. "I have an idea to fight Denragon..." Samgon said "What is it?" Youla asked curiously, Samgon said to her that one of them have to provoke him to chase them, and the other attack him from the distance, Youla nodded and said that she'll provoke Denragon. Samgon agree with her choice and start their plan.

Youla taunted Denragon "Hey! You can't hit me with your claws from here, right?" She said. Denragon chase her but choked by his chain when he was in close at Youla, he feel the pain then noticed Samgon send out a boulder from his earth power and hit him hard on his scratch and make him wounded. Raven look her friends fighting hard to rescue Denragon except herself who only can see them from the distance. She gathered her courage and bite Denragon's tail. Denragon see it and wrap Raven's neck on his tail "Hmph... Do you think you can attack me like that?" he said and looked over Samgon and Youla again. "Ugh... I know... that I... can't hit you like that... But... I can attack you through my... Electric Shock..." Raven said with a choking, then she use her Electric Shock to Denragon and it hit all of his body "Guys! Attack him now!" Raven shouted to Samgon and Youla "But you might got hit by our attack, Raven... It's too dangerous!" Youla shouted back. But, Raven just close her eyes and just told them to attack Denragon quickly before he could free from her shock. Both of them nodded and attack Denragon with all of their power, their attack hit all of Denragon's body, but also hit Raven a little.

Few moments later, a dark cloud exited Denragon's body and disappear, but Denragon is still corrupted and try to attack Samgon and Youla, but Raven shouted "Denragon! Please, control yourself!". Denragon try to focused on Raven's voice, but he can't. 'Oh... No, Denragon still can't control himself... Maybe I have do something to make him calm so he can control himself.' Raven thought then hugged Denragon "Please.. Control yourself... Don't be like this..." She said with soft tone. Then, Denragon's body start back to his normal form and hugged Raven back "It's okay, Raven... I'm already back..." He said. "Hey, Denragon, you're back! Now, let's get out of here and go home..." Samgon said "Okay, Samgon! But, we have to break Denragon and Raven's chain first," Youla reply, Samgon nodeed and break their chain, then they fly back to the Dragon Temple.

>>>Okay, this is a long chapter about their battle! Hope you like it!
P. S. Denragon still hasn't totally back to himself, he still can be Corrupted Denragon again anytime...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:05:23 14/07/2012 by Denragon
#70 Posted: 16:52:10 09/07/2012
You still so rude...why hasting?
#71 Posted: 22:42:10 09/07/2012 | Topic Creator
It's just for the battle... What's wrong with that?
---
#72 Posted: 12:27:10 10/07/2012
You can figure it out yourself...
XHurricaneX Red Sparx Gems: 16
#73 Posted: 07:55:02 12/07/2012
Hey... My name is in this story...
#74 Posted: 10:27:52 12/07/2012
Well...it's not your name... smilie
Hurricane is here first before you come... smilie
Didn't mean to offense you... smilie
#75 Posted: 12:46:33 12/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 5 - The Real Form of Michaelz pt.1

Few moments later after Denragon, Samgon, Raven, Youla left... Blaze and Diablo come into the place where Denragon fight Samgon, Raven, and Youla. "What?! They're gone! What we have to do, Diablo?" Blaze asked with shocked "Don't worry, Blaze... We don't need him anymore..." He replied.

Meanwhile... On the way to the Dragon Temple...
"Denragon.. You looked sad... What happen?" Samgon asked but Denragon ignored it. "Let me ask him, Samgon... Denragon, thanks to make me someone important to you..." Raven said, Denragon surprised and look at Raven "What do you mean? Am I say something to you?" Denragon asked with little confused. Raven surprised hearing what Denragon have said “What?! You have said it to me, right?” Raven said, but Denragon shake his head. Samgon whispering to Raven that maybe some of Denragon’s memories are lost. One hour later, they arrive at the Dragon Temple and they meet Michaelz inside the temple “Michaelz? What are you doing here?” Samgon asked “Hi! Long time no see, guys…” he replied with a smile “Denragon, Samgon, have you met Michaelz before?” Sirius asked curiously and both of them nodded. Sirius explain to all of them that Michaelz is a Shadow Dragon Guardian, for a moment Denragon and Samgon aren’t belive what Sirius have said, but Sirius take a deep breath “Well… I guess it is the time I have to tell you the truth about him and your past …” he said. Denragon, Samgon, Raven, and Youla lay down and listening to Sirius.

Flashback

Long time ago… When Denragon and Samgon were still being egg… Flare who was Denragon and Samgon true father meet Sirius “Hey, Sirius… Where’s Quinn?” he asked “Um… I think she is still in your room…” Sirius replied and Flare nodded then went to his room to met Quinn who was Denragon and Samgon true mother. When Flare saw Quinn, he ran to her and smile “So, how are our eggs, honey?” he said and licked Quinn forehead “They’re still okay, Flare… Don’t worry…” she replied and licked him back.

Sirius walked to the outside of the Dragon Temple and he met Diablo “Diablo? What are you doing here?” Sirius asked “Sirius, I as the Dragon Saviour want to ask you… As my best friend, will you come with me?” he said, Sirius surprised after what Diablo had said to him. Sirius walked and stood beside him and asked where Diablo would take him, then Diablo looked into the sky and said that he wanted Sirius to go with him to mastered lots of new element. “What?! Diablo, we aren’t allowed to master another element power because we can’t handle it… Don’t do it!” Sirius said “No! I won’t stop, I’ll go and you can’t stop me…” Diablo said as he blasted a flame to Sirius, Sirius fought it with his fire ball and that attack made some explosion and a smoke formed between Diablo and Sirius, Diablo used this chance, he flew and leave Sirius. Sirius saw Diablo was very far from him and he couldn’t chase him “Diablo!!! Stop!!!” he shouted but Diablo had gone away…………………………………

>>>What makes Flare and Quinn die? Wait for another chapter….
---
#76 Posted: 13:37:22 12/07/2012
Ooh...you give a spoiler for another chapter...
#77 Posted: 14:04:40 12/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Lolz...
---
#78 Posted: 10:09:25 13/07/2012
Now...we both busy, what we still have spare time right...?
#79 Posted: 11:40:45 13/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah....

Chapter 5 - (Continued) pt.2

........... 2 weeks later, Diablo came back and looking for Sirius. Sirius walked at the oustside of the Dragon Temple and saw Diablo, "Diablo?! What has happened to you?!" he said in shocked as he saw Diablo's eyes were red. "I've got many new elements and now I want to conquer this world!" Diablo said "As your friend, I'll stop you whatever it takes... Even that costs my life!" Sirius yelled at him and prepare to fight Diablo. Sirius blasted a wave of fire, but with Diablo's new elements, he changed to a shadow and disappear from Sirius.

Diablo hit him from his back and pinned him down "Hmph... You're weak, Sirius... This' because you rejected my offer to get new elemental power." Diablo said and laughed evilly. Few moments later, Flare and Quinn were shocked when they saw Diablo's right front leg was on Sirius' neck "Diablo! Stop it! You'll kill Sirius if you do that!" Flare shouted at Diablo, but Diablo laughed and said that he wanted to conquered the world by killing all of the Dragon Guardian so there'll be no threat for him.

When Diablo used his dark flame to Flare and Quinn, suddenly Michaelz blocked his attack with his shadow shield. "Hmph... Michaelz... You're so annoying to me, I'll make you be a useless dragon!" Diablo said, Michaelz panicked and wanted to formed into a shadow but he was too late... Diablo used his eyes power and transformed Michaelz into a Mini-Dragon. Then, Quinn put her eggs to Sirius and cried "Sirius, please take care of these eggs, I'll fight Diablo with Flare..." she said and went to help Flare to fight Diablo.

End of the Flashback

"That's your past, Denragon, Samgon... Your parents fight Diablo very hard, but..." Sirius said sadly "But what?" Denragon asked angrily "Hey, calm down, Denragon..." Raven said, then he nodded. But, Denragon's anger get more higher after Sirius said that their parents were died in the battle but, when Diablo got a serious wound, he escape from the Dragon Temple. "Diablo... Just wait and see, Samgon and I'll kill you someday..." Denragon said "You right, Denragon, but we have to get Michaelz form back first!" Samgon said and all of them nodded. "How we can make Michalez back to himself, Sirius?" Youla asked, Sirius said that all he had know was only the bottle he saw after Michalez transformed into a Mini-Dragon, Youla nodded and look at Denragon, Samgon, and Raven "Guys, let's get some rest and go to help Michalez tomorrow..." she said and all of them nodded.

>>>What will happen? Find out at the next chapter! Please give me your comment.... smilie
---
#80 Posted: 13:42:25 13/07/2012
More spoiler smilie
Bottle? What bottle? Mineral bottle? Maybe some jam jar smilie
I like fooling around smilie
#81 Posted: 22:56:20 13/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Ugh... *take some water bottle and throw it to the trash* Of course not... It's a spirit bottle...
---
#82 Posted: 03:57:58 14/07/2012
ROFL...LODZ smilie
That's my bottle... smilie
#83 Posted: 13:04:54 14/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 5 - (Continued) pt.3

On the next morning, Denragon wake up early and walk to the outside of the Dragon Temple to take a fresh air, but he forget that he still chained by the magical chain. While he walk to the outside, he see Michaelz at the outside of the Dragon Temple. Michaelz notice him and smile "Hey, Denragon, how's your night?" he asked, Denragon take a deep breath of fresh air "Um.. Just like usual, Michaelz..." he replied "Hey, Michaelz... Let's go to search the bottle that kept your power... I guess it's at Diablo's lair." Denragon said. "But, how about your brother, Samgon and your friends?" Michaelz asked sarcastically, Denragon lowered his head "Hmph... I've tried to kill them before... I won't let it happen again... Let's go, shall we?" Denragon answered and Michaelz nodded. When they want to fly to DIablo's lair, Denragon is chocked by the magical chain "What?! I'm still chained???" Denragon asked in panic "Did you forget? Even you've broken the magical chain that hold you at Diablo's lair... It'll still chained you with the other creature that get the magical chain..." Michaelz explained.

Few moments later, after Michaelz explained the magical chain to Denragon, Raven come out and walk to Denragon, "Where are you going?" she asked, Denragon look at her and said that he wanted to go to Diablo's lair and search the bottle that kept Michaelz power. "Why you not wake me up, then? Let's go together!" Raven said, but Denragon shake his head and does not let Raven join him, suddenly, Samgon and Youla walk to them "What are you doing so early?" Samgon asked "We are preparing to go to Diablo's lair, want to join us?" Raven asked and Denragon surprised "Of course we will join you, guys!" Youla shouted, Denragon and Michalez doesn't have any choice so they're agree and fly to Diablo's lair.

One hour later, they land in Diablo's lair... All of them doesn't see Diablo or Blaze inside Diablo's lair "Come on, guys... Let's start looking for that bottle!" Youla said and all of them nodded, few minutes later, Youla shouted at Denragon, Samgon, Raven, and Michalez that she has founded the bottle. Youla run to grab the bottle, but suddenly, Blaze stand in front of her and laugh "Hahaha...... So, do you want to take this bottle to save that Mini-Dragon, huh? You have to past me first..." Blaze said, then she breath an ice to Youla, but she dodge it and step back. "Come on, Blaze, stop serving Diablo... You know that he only use you, right?" Youla said to her, Denragon and Samgon surprised after heard what Youla has said. "Hmph... I know about that, but he promise me that he'll give me a great power and conquer this world with him!" Blaze said, Raven walk and stand beside Youla "Try to see Denragon as example, Diablo just use him as a puppet and Denragon told me that Diablo will kill him after he conquer this world, you know it, right?" Raven said. "Enough! I don't want to hear anything from you... As my little friends, you should join me to serve Diablo..." Blaze said in anger and ready to fight all of them.

>>>Who is Blaze? What Blaze mean by friends? Find out at the next chapter! smilie
---
#84 Posted: 13:43:55 15/07/2012
Yeah...this good, I didn't find any mistaken this time...Nice smilie
#85 Posted: 15:15:14 15/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 5 - (Continued) pt.4

"Hmph... Let's start this battle, shall we?" Blaze said then she shot an ice shard to them. Youla use his ice power and create a shield from ice to block Blaze's attack. "Great job, Youla, now I'll take over from here..." Samgon said and run to Blaze, he use his head butt and it hit Blaze's head, Blaze feel little dizzy after hit by Samgon. Blaze recover from the dizzy and hit Samgon with her tail, it send Samgon bacward, but luckily, Denragon catch him with his paws "Are you okay, brother?" he asked, Samgon nodded and he whispering to Denragon that he has a plan. He said that he'll use his head butt once more to Blaze then he'll shoot an earth missile, he told Denrago to use his fire breath to his missile so it'll be fire missile, Denragon nodded and they start Samgon's plan.

"Raven, use your electric breath to Blaze!" Samgon said. Hearing what Samgon's said, Blaze focus on Raven, she doesn't know that Raven's attack is only a bait. Samgon dig through the dirt and come out behind Blaze, then he use his powerful head butt and it hit Blaze right on her head. Samgon fly back and stand beside Denragon, he shoot an earth missile and Denragon burn it, that attack make Blaze wounded and fall to the ground. Youla and Raven walk to her "Now, give us the bottle, Blaze..." Raven said, Blaze try to attack Raven, but Youla freeze her legs "It's over... You can't do anything now..." Youla said. Blaze only smile to them "Do you think this is over? Denragon! I command you... Kill them all!" Blaze said, all of them surprised and look at Denragon who surrounded by dark clouds then enter his body.

Few moments later, Denragon back to his Corrupted form and look at Samgon, Youla, and Raven "With pleasure, I'll kill all of them..." he said "Oh... no, not again..." Samgon said sadly. Denragon use his dark flame to them, but all of them evade it. "We need to get the bottle and restore my power so I can seal Denragon's power..." Michaelz said, Youla who is standing beside him nodded and take the bottle then open it. Little gems flying around Michaelz and enter his body, then he is back to himself with his green scale and shadow crystal mark on his side. "Okay, young dragons, let's seal Denragon's Corrupted power." he said, all of them nodded.

>>>What will happen on the battle? Find out at the next chapter!
---
#86 Posted: 16:25:29 16/07/2012
Well...you're getting good at this...
Nice signature...
Runya_Isamu Gold Sparx Gems: 2014
#87 Posted: 18:47:01 16/07/2012
This is really good! I can't wait to see what happens next! smilie
---
Mah DeviantART account: http://runya-isamu.deviantart.com/
#88 Posted: 22:50:07 16/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks... And thank you, Runya... Because you want to read my story... smilie
---
Runya_Isamu Gold Sparx Gems: 2014
#89 Posted: 04:45:30 17/07/2012
Oh, it's no problem, really! I like your story, so of course I'd want to read more! smilie
---
Mah DeviantART account: http://runya-isamu.deviantart.com/
#90 Posted: 08:11:27 17/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks! I'll post more later...
---
#91 Posted: 12:22:13 17/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 5 - (Continued) pt.5

"Okay... Let's start with you, Samgon, I'll kill you first..." Denragon said and attack Samgon with his dark flame. Samgon create a barrier using his earth power, but that attack destroy his barrier and send him backward, he stand up and look at Youla "Ugh... Something is not right, guys... Denragon's power totally increased. I can't block his attack, what we are going to do?" he asked "I think we have to make him confuse, so Michaelz can seal his power." Youla answered, Samgon nodded. Raven use her Electric Charge, but Denragon dodge it and use his tail to hit Raven. Raven was slammed so hard by Denragon's tail "Raven! I can't take it anymore, I'll beat my own brother now, you with me, Youla?" Samgon asked "Of course I'm with you, Samgon because I love you..." Youla said.

Raven stand up and use her Electric Charge at Denragon again, when Denragon focus on Raven, he got hit from his back. He look back and see Samgon and Youla are behind him and ready to attack him woth their power. Denragon look at this condition, then he has an idea, he pretending to attack Samgon and Youla. Samgon and Youla surprised and they shoot him with Samgon's Earth Missile and Youla's Ice Shard, Denragon noticed that his plan is success, he use his dark power to disappear from them. Raven shocked that Denragon is gone and she see Samgon's Earth Missile and Youla's Ice shard are in front of her, she got hit and sent fly backward very far. Raven stopped under Denragon's right front leg, he laughed and look at her "Hahaha.... How pathetic on you, Raven... You got hit by your own friends... Don't worry, I'll kill you first and it won't hurt." he said but Raven only look at him and hold her wounds after take Samgon and Youla's attack.

Tears running down from her eyes, she think that she won't take Denragon back, Denragon look at her eyes then he doesn't move, Youla noticed this condition and asked Samgon "Hey, Samgon, what happen with Denragon? Why he doesn't move?" she asked "I don't know... Wait, maybe the REAL Denragon is trying to control himself... We have to help him, follow me!" Samgon answered then told Youla to hold Denragon and she nodded. Samgon walk to Michaelz "Hey, Michaelz... When Youla and I hold Denragon, use your power to seal his Corrupted power, okay?" he said "Okay! But we must hurry, Denragon can kill Raven anytime..." Michaelz replied. Samgon running to Denragon with Youla beside him, then they grab Denragon and bring him down to the ground "Michaelz, now!" Samgon shouted at Michaelz. Michaelz use Dark Power Seal at Denragon, it formed a circle with Dragon mark on it and hit him and dark clouds exited Denragon's body and enter the Circle Seal. Denragon scream in pain and try to get up "Raven, help us to hold Denragon!" Youla shouted at her, Raven stand up slowly because of her wounds then grab Denragon too. Denragon still continue to get up because he can't hold the pain by Michaelz's power.

Few moments later, Denragon's power totally sealed and he back to himself. Michaelz is looking around and he doesn't see Blaze until suddenly, he hear the flapping wings from the distance, he see Blaze is flying on the ground"Ugh... You can win this time, but next time, I'll show you my real power!" Blaze said and fly out from Diablo's lair. "Uh... Guys? What happen?" Denragon asked "It's okay, brother, your Corrupted form already been sealed by Michaelz." Samgon answered. Denragon look at Raven and surprised at her wounds "Raven?! What has happened to you?" Denragon asked, Raven is nervous to say about her wounds but Youla explain to Denragon that Raven's wounds caused by her and Samgon because they use Samgon's plan to hit him by their attack when he tried to kill Raven, but he evaded and the attack hit Raven. "I'm so sorry Raven, I can't stop this power... And I've tried to kill you..." Denragon said, but Raven said that she is okay and she glad that he already back. All of them fly back to the Dragon Temple.

>>>Okay... Now, Denragon's power had been sealed by Michaelz... What will happen next? Find out at the next chapter!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:03:52 24/08/2012 by Denragon
#92 Posted: 09:19:56 18/07/2012 | Topic Creator
I hope someone read this... smilie
Since Youla is still had a camp at her school... I'm all alone with Runya_Isamu...
---
Chapter 6 - The Dino Region pt. 1

Meanwhile... Blaze, at the other side is flying away from the Diablo's lair, suddenly, she see Diablo from the distance but she start fly slowly because her wounds from Denragon and Samgon's attack. Then, few seconds after Blaze's speed is really slow, she fall to the ground hardly but Diablo see her "Blaze, what happen to you? Why you are wounded?" he asked, Blaze look at him "Ugh... Michaelz... he... he is back.. to... himself... What are we going to do?" Blaze said holding her wounds. Diablo's eyes widened and start breathing heavily "You must kill those little Dragon Saviour while I finishing my job with Sirius' power crystal..." he said "As the first Dragon Saviour, you should know their weakness, right?" Blaze said, Diablo thinking for a while then he smiled "Why are you smiling?" Blaze asked curiously. He look at Blaze and said that all of the Dragon Saviours only have a great weakness and it's on their heart. Blaze confused "What do you mean?" she asked "All of the Dragon Saviours weakness are their heart!" Diablo answered "Their heart? So, they will be weak if someone they love are in trouble?" Blaze asked and Diablo nodded then he told to Blaze that she needed to control Raven and Youla to fight them, so they would thinking twice before fight them. Then he said that even Denragon and Samgon could rescued them, they won't have much power to fight her, so she can defeat all of the Dragon Saviours then all of the Dragon Guardian. Blaze nodded to Diablo and she asked about where they want to hide now, Diablo just smile at her "I already told you that you must kill them WHILE I finishing my job... That means we have a new lair. Let's go to our new lair, shall we?" he said and Blaze nodded then she fly to their new lair.

Meanwhile, Denragon and Samgon fly back to the Dragon Temple while Michaelz and Youla carrying Raven because she is totally wounded. They landed and run to Pure and told her to recover Raven's wounds. Sirius come to them and look at Michaelz "So, Michaelz... You've back to yourself, we are glad that you back. Did you see my crystal power at Diablo's lair?" he asked "Unfortunately, we didn't see Diablo or your crystal power there, I think Diablo already know that we are going to his lair." Michaelz replied. Sirius take a deep breath and said that the most important now that they needed to rescue all of the Dragon Guardian first. "Where is our destination now, Sirius?" Youla asked, Sirius use his vision then few moments later, he know where is their destination now "Your destination now is at Dino Region, an island that only Dinosaur live there. I saw the Earth Dragon Guardian, he was Gyuron, I also saw two others Dragon Guardian but, from the other place... I don't know about them but you have to rescue them." Sirius said, Raven and Youla surprised "Two other Dragon Guardians? Maybe, could it be them? What do you think Raven?" Youla asked "I don't know, Youla, we have to rescue them first..." Raven answered, Denragon and Samgon wonder what are Raven and Youla mean. " Now, you need to get some rest for tomorrow..." Sirius said and all of them nodded.

When the night is come, Samgon and Youla star gazing together again "I wonder about the Dinosaur, Samgon... Do you know about them?" Youla asked "Um... I don't know, Youla... But, well know it tomorrow..." Samgon answered and Youla nodded, then she lay her head on Samgon's right shoulder and Samgon lay his head on Youla's head "Youla... What do you mean with them when Sirius said that there are two other Dragon Guardians?" Samgon asked curiously "I'll explain it to you tomorrow with Denragon..." Youla answered "But, I wonder about Denragon and Raven's relationship now... What do you think?" Samgon just ignored what Youla said and continue enjoying the stars with Youla.
---
#93 Posted: 13:46:03 19/07/2012
You got readers...I no...Dunno what I gonna do...
But first...let me or...someone bless you this...
Let THE READER STAYS HERE IMMORTALIZED...
#94 Posted: 15:34:11 19/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Lolz... I hope so...
---
#95 Posted: 05:09:56 21/07/2012
At least you have one immortal reader... smilie
You know what I mean right? smilie
#96 Posted: 06:23:15 21/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah... But, I still hope there's a new reader wants to read my story...
---
#97 Posted: 11:33:35 21/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 6 - (Continued) pt.2

On the next morning... Denragon wake up first before the others, it's because he still feel guilty for what happen to all of his friend, especially, his own brother. He decided to take Raven to Samgon's room. After Raven woke up, they go to Samgon's room, there they see Samgon and Youla are hugging each other "Should we wake them up?" Raven asked "Hm... Their relationship are very close... But, we have to wake them up, because we need to go to Dino Region to save Gyuron and the others..." Denragon replied. Samgon suddenly wake up because Denragon and Raven's conversation "What are you doing here?" he asked "Come on, brother, we have to move on!" Denragon replied, then Youla wake up.

All of them start flying to the Dino Region, Samgon is looking at Denragon who is feeling sad "Hey, brother, what happen?" he asked "What? No, nothing... I just tired..." Denragon replied trying to hide that he still feel guilty because he don't want anyone worry about him. "Are you sure that you okay? You look sad..." Samgon asked once again, Denragon take a deep breath and look at Samgon "I've told you that nothing wrong, okay?!" he said angrily. Youla and Raven wondering what happen with Denragon until he mad to Samgon. Samgon slow down his speed a little to talk with Raven who is behind him "Raven, do you know what happen to Denragon?" he asked "I don't know, Samgon, he was alright yesterday."she replied.

Few hours later, they landed on the Dino Region. They look around and find a viper is looking at them. Denragon move froward and talk to him "Hey, do you know where's Gyuron?" he asked, the viper ready to use a surprise attack to Denragon "I don't want to tell it, you shall die here..." he said then he thrust Denragon with his tail pwer named Blind Sting. It hi Denragon and his eyes start turning to black "DENRAGON!!!" Samgon, Youla and Raven shouted. Denragon fall to the ground with his total black eyes.

>>>Wow, Denragon is blind now, can he back to normal? Find out at the next chapter!
---
#98 Posted: 16:40:20 21/07/2012
Ooh...Yeah, I remember this part...this is the part where I give my night to read the original stories...
Pretty interesting remake... smilie
#99 Posted: 00:54:17 22/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks!
---
#100 Posted: 02:46:44 22/07/2012
Don't thank me...it's from yourself...
And go go for the 100the comment...
First | Page 2 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me