Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Legend Of Spyro Fanfic: Death Of The Dragons
First | Previous | Page 6 of 6
1 2 3 4 5 6
The Legend Of Spyro Fanfic: Death Of The Dragons [CLOSED]
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#251 Posted: 20:51:24 04/07/2008 | Topic Creator
You'll have to wait a few more minutes...!
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#252 Posted: 20:59:45 04/07/2008
i only got ten more minz!! nooooooooo
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Spyro LUVA Blue Sparx Gems: 638
#253 Posted: 21:25:44 04/07/2008
WOOOT! Keep it going dude! We must know the finish ASAP!
---
Look @ my YouTube channel! PLZ subscribe if you like!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyroLUVA
OBEY THE HIPNOTOAD! THE HIPNOTOAD KNOWS ALL!
Sails_the_fox Ripto Gems: 428
#254 Posted: 21:30:18 04/07/2008
WOOOOT!!!!! DO MORE! ITS AWESOME! its gonna end? are you gonna put another topic about it? or something?! you have to do more! whats the other one gonna be called? so i know how to find it. IT CANT END!
#255 Posted: 21:45:17 04/07/2008
Chill dude, he's making more!
---
#256 Posted: 21:50:33 04/07/2008 | Topic Creator
THE END... IS... HERE!

Chapter 47: THE END!

Spyro looked at Convexity's lowered head. 'I can't even lift my head... Spyro remembered talking to Ignitus after he had defeated Cynder. "He's not dead, he's weak!" Spyro said. "Cynder, get out while you can!" He said to her. Cynder shook her head. "No, Im not leaving you! Spyro he's going to kill you!" Spyro looked down at the floor. "Thats why I have to, Cynder its me or its all of them. Juts like Ignitus said. Ive given them hope, bu now I need to grive hope to everyone!" Convexity got up from the floor. Cynder stepped back from Spyro. "Cynder! Wake him up. Wake Malefor up!" Spyo said keeping his eyes on Convexity. Spyro went to Malefor. It was different than what had happened to the Guardians, he was strong enough to hold on. "He's still alive!" Cynder yelled. Convexity stood infront of Spyro. He looked into Spyro's eyes. "You realy arn't as stupid as I thought." Convexity said. "But now... You will be destroyed!" Malefor quickly rasied his head and attacked Convexity with his Convexity breath.

Convexity quickly attacked Spyro before Malefors breath even scratched his scales. Spyro fell to the floor. "Spyro! Hang in there!" Malefor yelled. Cynder had seen this before. She remembered hearing the voice of Malefor yelling to Spyro. "Its happening!" She said quietly. "Bring it!" He continued. Convexity blasted a Convexity breath at him. Malefor jumpped to the side dodging the attack. Spyro got up. "You have seriouslt got a nerve!" Spyro yelled. "Malefor! Cynder!" Spyro yelled. "Lets do it!" Spyro repeatedly attacked Convexity. Nothing happned. He stood there taking the hits. They all attacked him. Still nothing happened. "Is that all you got! You bought this on yourself!" He said. With that Convexity blasted an earth breath at Spyro he quickly dodged. "Earth?!" Spyro said worridly. "Hes absorbing our energy!" He said quietly so Convexity couldn't hear him.

Spyro didn't know what to do. He couldn't perform a light fury again, Convexity would just gain the energy. They couln't do anything. Anything they did would give Convexity energy. 'Ride out this storm, and live to fight another day...' The Chroniclor was right, he had lived to fight and now he needed to die. He looked at Convexity. "Convexity! Come and get me!" He yelled. Cynder looked wide eyed at Spyro. "No! Spyro!" She tryed to run towards Spyro but Malefor tryed pulling her back. "Cynder... We need to trust him, he knows what he's doing..." Malefor said looking down at Cynder. A tear trickled down her face. She tryed to keep it in but she couldn't help it. She didn't care if Convexity was going to kill everyone. She didn't care if Convexity wanted to lead the world into darkness, she couldn't live the rest of her life without Spyro.

He got closer to Convexity. He grinned as Spyro came closer to him, closer and closer. Malefor nodded to Spyro as he looked at him and Cynder. Spyro and Convexity both looked at each other. "Now what..." Spyo asked. "What happens to me!" Convexity bellowed before Spyro could say anymore. "You decided to do the nobel thing, you gave yourself up..." Convexity said. He charged up a breath. The air rushed into his mouth. It was almost over. Convexity was taking his time, like he was stalling for time. To Spyro a few seconds felt like an eternity. He felt like a fly caught in a web. He kept thinking of Sparx, Cynder, the guardians. Happy times. The only memories he had left. Cynder began to cry. She couldn't bare watching and waiting for Spyro's death, the death of the Dragons. "Spyro! Don't!"

Spyro quickly turned to Cynder but before he could say anything Convexity blasted him with an earth breath. Spyro felt the power of the earth travel through him. Althoe the blow was very powerfull he didn't die. He didn't feel anything different. He tryed to run to Cynder but he couldn't move. His foot had turned to stone. He couldn't move it. He reached out for Cynder with his last breath. "Cynder! I... I... I... Love you!" He said as his mouth turned to stone. It was just like what had happened to Cynder. She looked at Convexity. She ran towards him. "Don't try anyting or you'll meet the same fait as your punny freind!" He said. Malefor grabbed Cynder backwards. Malefor walked up to Convexity. "You are pathetic! You think that defeating one Dragon will defeat us all. Well we don't back out that easy."

Malefor roared at him, just like Spyro had earlier on. Cynder covered her head with her hands. Convexity was weak he had used all of his energy charging up the earth breath. Convexity fell to the floor. Malefor stopped. Convexity was still alive but he needed to stop him, stop him for good. "Cynder." He yelled. "Good luck!" With that he charged up a light fury. "Good luck... Master!" She joked. Malefor grinned. The room the covered with light as both Malefor and Convexity lay dead on the floor. "Its over..." She said. She quickly ran to Spyro. She tryed to hear any breathing through the rock. Nothing. There was nothing. Convexity had turned Spyro into a statue, not just a stone cover over his scales but his whole body had turned to stone. Shy sighed and looked down at the foor. Cynder looked to Malefor. Convexity had dissapeared, the energy of light would have compleatly detroyed him. It was over, the world was safe...

THE END!
#257 Posted: 21:59:20 04/07/2008 | Topic Creator
It continues... HERE!
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#258 Posted: 22:14:17 04/07/2008
OMG!!smilieAwesome story!!!smilieI cannot wait for the second!!smilie
Last edited at 22:16:34 04/07/2008 by Cynder_Rox
#259 Posted: 22:15:19 04/07/2008 | Topic Creator
If you could rate it out of 10 what would u rate it?
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#260 Posted: 22:20:52 04/07/2008
1.5 LOL just kidding. I would rate it 10 I really love all the action! Also Convexity was cool as a main bad guy instead of Malefor.smilie

Nice job.smilie
Last edited at 22:22:10 04/07/2008 by Cynder_Rox
#261 Posted: 00:14:08 05/07/2008
SOOO Sad! 10 of course! I think I know what you mean be stone cold warrior; will he fight a battle in a long dream sequence like in TEN when he regained his powers? I hope so!
---
#262 Posted: 09:07:57 06/07/2008
this story like...ROCKZ!!
out of 10? hmm....

92874895936593979536356738 / 10
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#263 Posted: 09:20:16 06/07/2008 | Topic Creator
You know the bit when Convexity said about the people in the land of the dead were waiting for the 'death of the Dragons' I got that idea from all of you saying stuff like 'Do more' and 'Con-tin-ue' you were waiting for the Death of the Dragons... smilie
#264 Posted: 09:24:25 06/07/2008
oh awesomesmilie
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#265 Posted: 15:45:47 13/07/2008
YOU ARE EVIL!
---
Back from hibernation.
#266 Posted: 16:11:15 13/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Why?
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#267 Posted: 16:18:04 13/07/2008
Because we were all waiting for the death of the dragons and you are saying it is not gonna happen in this story.!!!
---
Back from hibernation.
#268 Posted: 20:13:51 13/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Its like this other thing I saw once. I can't remember what it was called but I remember that the title of the first one had nothing to do with it, it had something to do with the whole series of films. (If you get what I mean)
Last edited at 20:14:59 13/07/2008 by bionicle2809
Cynder16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1857
#269 Posted: 21:51:22 23/07/2008
Wooooooooowwww. I Just read chapter 2 and I am reading Stone cold worrier after this!
---
"Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes."
First | Previous | Page 6 of 6
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me