Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Legend Of Spyro Fanfic: Death Of The Dragons
First | Previous | Page 5 of 6 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
The Legend Of Spyro Fanfic: Death Of The Dragons [CLOSED]
Spyro LUVA Blue Sparx Gems: 638
#201 Posted: 17:02:48 30/06/2008
Recieved and responded.
---
Look @ my YouTube channel! PLZ subscribe if you like!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyroLUVA
OBEY THE HIPNOTOAD! THE HIPNOTOAD KNOWS ALL!
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#202 Posted: 19:17:51 30/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 42: The Impossible

Cynder and Spyro arived at the temple. The guardians still lay on the floor motionless. Spyro turned to Cynder. She nodded in reply. "What happened?" He said walking up to them. Cynder reached her hand out. "Don't, just don't..." She said to him. He turned around taking Cynders advice. "Whats wrong with them?" Cynder asked. Spyro was clueless. He had seen many things to come but nothing like this. He looked deep into Cynders eyes. "I don't know..." He replyed. He looked back at the four Dragons. He reached out to them and as he did he felt like it was forbbiden. "Something's wrong. Something's very wrong." He said looking at them. Spyro closed his eyes. Maby not looking at them would help. He reached out and tryed to feel for them. There was nothing there.

He dared not open his eyes but he had to make sure. He opened them slightly. It was impossible. He could see with his own eyes that he was touching them but he couldn't feel anything. Not the scaly warm skin of Ignitus. Not the rough hard skin of Terrador. Nothing. He fully opened his eyes. He couldn't bare to look at them. He quickly stepped back. Cynder stood there worridly. "Cynder? Whats wrong?" He said she looked at him directly in the eyes. She only saw the siluette of Spyro with a pair of glowing eyes. As Spyro got closer to her, she stepped back cautiously. "Whats happened to you?" She said to him. Spyro looked confused. "What to you mean?" He replyed confused. Cynder closed her eyes. She fell to the floor. 'Whats happened...' Spyro thought. He put his hand on Cynder as she slept on the temple floor.

To Be Continued...
#203 Posted: 20:12:49 30/06/2008
Keep going, pay no mind to anyone who dislikes you hard work!
---
#204 Posted: 20:14:44 30/06/2008 | Topic Creator
For some strange reason when I see ur avi I always think ur dark52 smilie
#205 Posted: 21:28:25 30/06/2008
This is his old Avvi, he stopped using it, SpyroGirlCrazy stole mine, so now I'm using his old one.
---
redthedragon Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#206 Posted: 02:00:45 01/07/2008
Quote: Spyro LUVA
*(Lightly) Smacks redthedragon in the head* you are so mean! Don't just say a story sux weather you've read it or not! Be constructive and polite!

I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING...

*said it about 10 times*
#207 Posted: 02:09:33 01/07/2008
Bionicle2809 says you said his story sucks.
---
#208 Posted: 02:12:24 01/07/2008
No I did NOT!!!

*echos*
#209 Posted: 02:12:58 01/07/2008
Okay then, who did?
---
#210 Posted: 02:14:49 01/07/2008
Some random fodder who says he/she is me...
smilie
#211 Posted: 02:15:58 01/07/2008
Alright I'll take your word for it, but I haven't heard you say it wasn't you before.
---
#212 Posted: 02:20:05 01/07/2008
Thanx... smilie

Want 2 b friends??? *holds out hand and grins*
Sails_the_fox Ripto Gems: 428
#213 Posted: 04:16:34 01/07/2008
SWEET STORY DUDE! smilie smilie *chants* do more do more do more do more! smilie
#214 Posted: 13:23:44 01/07/2008
Sure Red! *Shakes hand smiling*
---
#215 Posted: 15:59:01 01/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Things to make u wonder! ONLY READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO! Contains slight spoilers...

• Remember when Cynder touched the staue and turned to stone, thats not all that happned...
  • If the energy is being dranied from every creature in the world by Convexity whats happened to Malefor?
  • Whats 'comming'? Its not Convexity...
  • What did Spyro see when he touched the book in the Chroniclors libary?
  • What happened to the Guardians?

Final note: This is a first of a trilogy of Legend Of Spyro Fanfics...
#216 Posted: 16:07:42 01/07/2008
Sounds good! Keep going, and get on with the tailer!
---
#217 Posted: 16:12:47 01/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Thats harder than I thought smilie
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#218 Posted: 18:50:39 01/07/2008
lolzz i luv the story so far.
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#219 Posted: 20:06:40 01/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 43: This Is War

Cynder woke not long later. Spyro staired in amazment at the four guardians. He kept reaching out trying to touch them. "Go it!" He yelled not realising that Cynder had woke up. Spyro turned around and looked at Cynder. "Are you alright?" He said. She nodded sleeply. "I figured out what happened." He continued. "You remember when the Chroniclor said that when you take either darkness or light from a place destruction would happen, what if you took darkness or light from a person..." Cynders eyes widdened. Spyro nodded. "They don't exist..." Spyro said. He himself was confused. "But, doesn't that mean there not dead?" Cynder asked. Spyro looked around at them. He couldn't bare looking at them with his bare eyes. "That, I don't know..." He said is disspair. Spyro looked at the green liquid infront of him.

He saw a tall dark figure. 'Spyro...' It said in a deep voice. He looked deeper into it. "Malefor..." He said. Cynder looked around the room and then into the liquid. "Malefor, where did you go..." Cynder demanded. Malefor muttered in the background. 'Excelent. Glorious war, ever lasting death for the Dragons of the temple...' Spyro and Cynder looked at each other worridly. "Dark Spyro..." Spyro said to her. Cynder shook her head. "No, worse. Convexity..." She said sounding scared. Spyro looked back into the liquid. "What do you mean 'glorious war'?" Spyro aksed. He knew that answer but he wouldn't face the truth. Malefor laughed in triumph. "Fine then. If its a war you want, its a war you'll get!" Spyro yelled back to him. Cynder shook her head. "Spyro no!" She yelled. She reached out to him. 'I tink you should listen to Cynder, before you get in any danger...' Malefor chuckled. Spyro stood there enraged. "I have staired danger in the face! THIS IS WAR!" He yelled. He was breathing heavily and felt the anger building up in him.

To Be Continued...

(Soz, I had to do this...)
Note: THIS IS SPARTA! smilie
Last edited at 20:07:49 01/07/2008 by bionicle2809
#220 Posted: 21:54:18 01/07/2008
SWEET AMIGO! smilie (lol) *chants* do more do more do more! smilie
#221 Posted: 21:59:44 01/07/2008
Cool! smilie
---
#222 Posted: 16:01:45 02/07/2008
do more! or i will die! and you will have to clean it up! lol smilie
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#223 Posted: 06:49:07 03/07/2008
COOL!!!! smiliesmilie^
---
Back from hibernation.
#224 Posted: 19:46:18 03/07/2008
SPARTAAA!! lolz soz, u made me do it by typeing thatsmilie

and yeah. DO MOORE
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#225 Posted: 21:02:38 03/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 44: The Fortress Of Darkness

Malefor stood infront of the green liquid. He nerviously tunred around to face Convexity laughing and bellowing. Malefor felt worried. Convexity had told him what was happening. 'All the darkness will be consumed by my almight strength...' Malefor knew what would happen. He felt weaker. Ever day when he woke up he felt the darkness escaping from him. 'Only the strongest of us will survive...' He kept rememebering the things that he had said, scanning every detail in his head. Malefor widdened his eyes. He had just realised what was happening, what Convexity was going to do. Malefor kept thinking of all the things he had said. Always mentioning something about his strength, 'Only the strongest of us will survive...' Malefor tunred around and looked at hims directly. He was facing the other way looking at the statues of Malefor that had given there lifes for him.

Malefor glaired at him. He was going to kill them, he was going to kill them all. He didn't dare look do anyting. Convexity controlled all darkness in the world, and without darkness Malefor would be nothing just a motionless body. Convexity felt Malefors fear, felt the fear that fulled him. "Do you fear me, do you fear the terror of death..." Convexity said. Malefor stepped back from him. "How did you?..." Malefor asked nerviously. Convexity bellowed once more. "As you said yourself, I controll all the darkness in the world, and thats all you are. The darkness is comming, comming to everyone but you have lived with it for your entire life. You've never known the sun beat down of your scales, ever scince you first hatched with the four guardians looking down at you in amazment..." Malefor covered his head with his large claws. "Stop it!" He yelled.

Malefor felt intimidated in the presence of his Master. He began to feel like a small hatchling again. Helplessly sitting in the remains of his egg. Convexity was right, he had powers stronger than anyone. He had to get away from the darkness, from Convexity for good. Voices screemed in his head. Voices of darkness and evil. He had never known the light of his scales, the freedom from the darkness. He wanted a life of peace, and Convexity was stopping him. He curled up on the floor, helpless like a child left in the rain on a stormy night in the worst of all winters. Malefor peered through a crack in his eye lids. Convexity stood there watching and waiting. Only one person could free him, and he needed them quickly. Malefor felt the darkness draining from him. His life was shortening very rapidly, it was over...

To Be Continued...
#226 Posted: 01:40:02 04/07/2008
Ha ha Malefor! How do you like it? Being helpless and enslaved and close to death? Serves you right for everything you did to Cynder and Spyro and all the Dragons! Burn Malefor, burn!!!
---
#227 Posted: 02:41:34 04/07/2008
i short a feel bad for Malefor. but yea! it dose Serve him right! this is gonna feel good. HAHAH! YOU LITTLE WIMP MALEFOR!
#228 Posted: 07:00:21 04/07/2008 | Topic Creator
smilie
#229 Posted: 16:31:49 04/07/2008
Where are you man??? Keep going!!!
---
#230 Posted: 16:34:26 04/07/2008 | Topic Creator
I knew I was gonna do something smilie
#231 Posted: 16:40:25 04/07/2008
?
---
#232 Posted: 16:42:27 04/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Im writing it now
#233 Posted: 17:10:27 04/07/2008
Yay! Can't wait!
---
#234 Posted: 17:12:38 04/07/2008
Me too^ smilie
---
Back from hibernation.
#235 Posted: 17:15:19 04/07/2008 | Topic Creator
ITS ALMOST OVER!

Chapter 45: Death of the Dragons

Convexity stood looking at Malefor as he drained the energy from him. Spyro hovered above Malefor lying helplessly on the floor. "Thats enought!" Spyro yelled. Convexity turned around and looked at Spyro. He glaired deep into Spyro's eyes. "You are different. So much more strength, so much more darkness..." Convexity said as he walked in curcles around Spyro. Spyro followed him, his eyes watching him at all time. "At least I user my energy for good." He said refuring to Malefor. Convexity bellowed. "You mean that welp over there? He is nothing, he couldn't handle the darkness. He fe-" Convexity was stopped. "He feared death..." Spyro added. Convexity suddenlt stopped and staired at Spyro. "Yes. He couldn't face death not after he had never known life, not a life without darkness that is." He looked directly at Malefor. "Look at him, a coward curled up in the middle of the floor." He grinned and looked at Spyro. "But, due to his unfortunate death you are the only person who stands in my way..." Convexity bellowed

"What about Cynder? Is she worthless?" Spyro said angryly. Convexity looked on the floor and sighed. "She will fall to the darkness, like every weak creature in this world..." Spyro felt like attacking him, but he had to stay calm. No one knows what powers Convexity posseses. He stepped forward slightly. "Take one step closer and you have declaired war!" Convexity said. For some reason he looked worried. "I already declaired war!" He yelled as he ran towards Convexity. He stumbled back as Spyro ran full speed at him. Convexity lay on the floor infront of Spyro. "Could you realy do it? Are you full of that much hate and death, 'Death of the Dragons' they say..." Convexity said. Spyro started to slow down as he got closer to him. "Who said that?" Spyro asked. He looked directly at him. "The darkness, they whispered in the land of the dead. 'Death of the Dragons' they would say. Every waking moment waiting for the death of the Dragons..." Convexity said. Spyro looked worried. He knew what Convexity wanted, he wanted the death of the Dragons...

To Be Continued...
#236 Posted: 17:20:08 04/07/2008
CCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL!!
---
Back from hibernation.
#237 Posted: 17:31:05 04/07/2008 | Topic Creator
I felt like putting this to wind you all up smilie Joke! The title for the sequal, I was thinking what to call it all night! I've even writen half of the first chapter...

PLEASE READ BEFORE READING SPOILER: Again, only read if you want to. If your cleaver you will proably figure out what happens at the end of this one by looking at the title

The Legend Of Spyro Fanfic II: Stone Cold Warrior

Comming Soon...
#238 Posted: 17:32:08 04/07/2008
Quote: Night Owl
CCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL!!

What i said
---
Back from hibernation.
#239 Posted: 17:34:10 04/07/2008 | Topic Creator
DON'T TRY AND FIGURE IT OUT! Well u can if u want but BE CAREFULL!
Last edited at 17:35:26 04/07/2008 by bionicle2809
#240 Posted: 17:41:02 04/07/2008
?

i bet it has stone cold warrior in it.
---
Back from hibernation.
#241 Posted: 17:49:26 04/07/2008
Neat! Is the trailer coming before or after the end?
---
#242 Posted: 18:34:08 04/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Im realy struggling on the trailer, it might come after but I'll let you know when Im done smilie Also Im writing the next chapter now!
Red Acolyte Ripto Gems: 180
#243 Posted: 19:03:55 04/07/2008
That's a heck of a last level. X_X

Don't loose the thread.
#244 Posted: 19:08:04 04/07/2008 | Topic Creator
I know smilie Im gonna change it, all I planned was that Spyro would defeat Malefor streight away smilie

Also what do u mean by 'Don't loose the thread'?
#245 Posted: 19:27:47 04/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 46: Fury Of The Dragon

Spyro and Convexity both looked at each other. Both walking in circles in the opposite direction. Both Spyro and Convexity charged up there breath. They released there breaths at the same time. As soon as Spyro's light breath touched Convexity's Convexity breath they both bounced back from each other. They quickly got up. The walked slowly towards each other. "We're not getting anywhere." Convexity said as he walked up to Spyro. Spyro was confused. Why would he back out of a fight, was it because he knew they were equaly as strong or was he scared of defeat. "That maybe so, but Im not going out without a fight!" Spyro said, the angry building up inside him. Convexity grinned. "You've seen it haven't you..." Spyro looked confused. "What do you mean?" He said nerviously.

"The darkness. You watched it fall over the land, and turn it into a waistland. And the you've seen the other side. You, sitting infront of the eggs many years in the future..." The images flashed in Spyro's head. He had seen this before. The book in the library had shown him the future, the death of the Dragons, and the year of the Dragons. "You can fight in which all Dragons will die or you can surrunder and only you will die..." Convexity said. Spyro was confused. Why would he let him defeat him. This was wrong, this was very wrong. "What about the other option... What about fighting and you will die!" Spyro demanded. Convexity looked down at the floor. "Your not as stupid as expected. But only a fool would kill there own species." Convexity said. Spyro looked at his eyes. "Im not the one who's commiting genocide!" He yelled back.

He roared a pearcing scream. Convexity covered his head with his hands. "NOW CYNDER!" Spyro yelled. Cynder flew down from the top of the mountain. She flew attacking Convexity with her fear breath. "Whats the matter? Scared?!" Spyro grinned. Convexity stepped back away from the breath but Cynder just moved closer to him. Quckly Convexity blasted a shot of Convexity breath at Cynder. She fell to the floor next to Spyro. She lifted her head, looking at Convexity. "You are nothing. You are mearly the darkness in the corner of the room, the shadow that folows everyone. You are the servent of light, weak and helpless compared to the fury of the Dragons!" Cynder said getting closer to him. Spyro walked up beside her. They both repeatedly attacked him, combining there eight breaths. Fire, ice, electricity, earth, shadow, wind, posion and fear. A beam of convexity was released from where there elements mixted together.

Both Spyro and Cynder were amazed. "Thats all Convexity is in the end, everything!" Spyro said. Convexity stoof there trying to use his wings as a sheild from the blast. It ddin't work, the raw energy blew small holes into the wings and through to Convexity. The energy created holes into Convexity. Spyro and Cynder laughed as Convexity was defeated. He lay on the floor. Not moving. Nothing. They stopped and looked at him. "He looks so, normal..." Cynder said in pitty. Spyro looked at her and nodded. "Thats all we are in the end, a body" They turned around. Spyro looked at Malefor. He wasn't moving either. "Wait!" Spyro said worridly. "What is it Spyro?" She said looking at him. He was fixed on looking at Malefor. "He... he... he should be..." Spyro stuttered. He turned to Convexity.

To Be Continued...

ONLY 1 MORE CHAPTER LEFT! THE END IS NIGH!
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#246 Posted: 19:36:21 04/07/2008
Nice! I can't wait for the next chapter!
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
#247 Posted: 19:41:11 04/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Thats odd... I was just thinking 'Dragonhope hasn't commented in ages' smilie
#248 Posted: 19:47:44 04/07/2008
keep going! the storyz awesome!!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#249 Posted: 20:36:39 04/07/2008 | Topic Creator
The end is nigh! SERIOUSLY!
#250 Posted: 20:46:31 04/07/2008
noooooooooo!!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
First | Previous | Page 5 of 6 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me