Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Legend Of Spyro Fanfic: Death Of The Dragons
First | Previous | Page 4 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
The Legend Of Spyro Fanfic: Death Of The Dragons [CLOSED]
Spyro LUVA Blue Sparx Gems: 638
#151 Posted: 13:45:12 26/06/2008
Right here://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=5519
---
Look @ my YouTube channel! PLZ subscribe if you like!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyroLUVA
OBEY THE HIPNOTOAD! THE HIPNOTOAD KNOWS ALL!
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#152 Posted: 15:26:48 26/06/2008
nice ^

to bionicle: write more plz smilie
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#153 Posted: 15:31:11 26/06/2008
Thanx Spyro LUVA, your fanfic RULES!!

To Bionicle: CON-TIN-UE
---
Back from hibernation.
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#154 Posted: 15:32:12 26/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Iam, be patient. Also tomorow I've got the WHOLE day off school (Not weekend) so I can type till I die! smilie
#155 Posted: 15:38:05 26/06/2008
YEY!!! Still gotta stop saying YEY!! Don't kill your self, you won't be able to carry out your evil plan AND YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO CONTINUE THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *faints* smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
Back from hibernation.
#156 Posted: 16:43:19 26/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 34: Run Out Of Time

Everyone apart for Dark Spyro and Cynder froze on the spot. He walked back to look at the others, just to make sure. "What do you want Dark Spyro?" Cynder asked. He turned around and glaired at her. "'Dark Spyro'?" He said sounding puzzled. "That name means nothing to me. That is the name of the purple Dragon. I am more, much more!" He yelled. He walked closer to Cynder as she edged back. "Then, who... are you?" She stuttered. He laughed. "I... am... Convexitys." He said grinning. That was why she was so frightened of him before. "I have see so much. I might not be Spyro, but I have his memories. The things I've seen. The empire of darkness..." He said. Cynder felt the raw power of Convexity shroud her in the darkness. "Your stronger than I thought Cynder." He said. She couldn't tell wether it was a compliment or wether Convexity was moking her.

"Still, Im guessing ou do not fear me. Trator..." He said. Cynder was more scared than ever. "I... I... I don't understand..." She said worridly. He reached out to her. "Do you want me to show you?" Said Convexity. Before Cynder could shake her head a blinding light replaced the darkness of the mountain. Flashing iamges appeared infront of Cynders eyes untill she saw Convexitys standing tall in victory in the temple. Something was wrong, was this the future of what she had heard earlier that day. 'Good Cynder' She watched as Convexity spoke. 'You have done well... The image faded. Cynder woke up panting on the floor with Convexity infront of her. He grinned as he looked down at Cynder cowering on the floor. "You have done well Cynder, you will do well..." Convexity said. Convexitys eyes glowed into a blinding light. Cynder woke a few hours later. A void filled her memory. She had forgotten.

To Be Continued...
Sails_the_fox Ripto Gems: 428
#157 Posted: 17:02:59 26/06/2008
WHAT DID I MISS?!
#158 Posted: 17:09:03 26/06/2008 | Topic Creator
*shrug*
#159 Posted: 17:17:38 26/06/2008
COOL! I JUST RED THEM AND THEY ARE VERY COOL! *chants* DO MORE DO MORE DO MORE DO MORE! smilie
#160 Posted: 20:37:26 26/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 35: The Dark One

She stood there helpless. Convexity had dissapeared. The last thing she remembered was Convexity asking her wether she wanted to see. 'See what!' She thought. The gurdians and Malefor had been unfrozen. Malefor looked around the room "Where is he!" He demanded. The guardians looked at Malefor then at Cynder. "Wher'd he go?" She said out loud without knowing. "It seams that Dark Spyro has dissapeared..." Said Terrador confused. Malefor galired at him. "Shut it Terrador." Malefor yelled. He seamed different. It was as if he feared what ever had happened, feared it for his life. "We need to find him." He said without thinking. The others looked at him confused. "we?!" Said the four gardians sounding amazed. Malefor shook his head.

"I... I mean..." He said. He didn't bother to compleat his sentence, he simply flew out of the mountain. "I thought so too..." Cyril said looking up. Ignitus walked up to Cynder. She looked at his eyes. All she could imagain was Convexity looked back at her. "Dark Spyro?" She said puzzled. "Wait... he said 'that name means nothing to me'..." The other 3 guardians looked at each other. "Who did, who said that?" Ignitus asked. Cynder lowered her head. "He did..." Cynder closed her eyes. She suddenly felt herslef floating into the air. She tryed to scream but she couldn't. "And he is comming! He is like fire and ice and rage. He burns in the darkness bleeding through untill..." She said in a deep voice. She fell to the floor. Ignitus turned around and looked at the other guardians. "It is true, our fears have been realised..."

To Be Continued...
Last edited at 20:38:12 26/06/2008 by bionicle2809
#161 Posted: 22:27:07 26/06/2008
Wicked! Can't wait wait for the videos! Oh, ant the next part of my story is almost done!
---
#162 Posted: 07:26:57 27/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Not quite... But in the mean time Im making a.....................................................

TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#163 Posted: 17:40:49 27/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 36: Voices Of The Dead

Cynder woke in the temple. She was lead down in the corner of the room. The four guardians around the water of visions. "But what does this mean?" Cyril said. Cynder lifted her head as Ignitus shook his head. The other guardians turned and looked at Cynder. "We shall continue this conversation later..." Ignitus whispered. Cynder over heard him. What was it that they didn't want her to hear. "Don't stop on my account." Cynder said. Ignitus looked around at her. "We have finished our conversation."He replyed. Cynder looked suspicioisly at him. She looked around and notised something. 'Where's Spyro?' She thought. They wouldn't have left his body for Malefor to return and take him. Cynder walked into the Dojo, still tierd. She walked through. The rubble of Malefors statue still remained. She walked closer to it. A faint light flashed under the rocks.The ground shook. A rock on top of the pile was pushed away.

A purple claw appeared from the rubble. "Spyro?" She said. A head popped over the pile. Spyro was pannting for breath. She was confused. Was she still dreaming or was it a reality. "Cynder..." He said. She was amazed. She couldn't beleve what she was seeing. She ran up to him. He put out his paw before she got to him. "Im sorry, you cant touch me..." He said. "Cynder, he is comming. He is comming with rage and destruction and the power to destroy everything in this world." Cynder looked confused. "Who is?" She asked nerviously. Spyro stepped slightly closer to her. "The darkness..." with that the room was consumed in a bright light as Spyro faded away. Cynder chased him but he was getting ferther away from him. The room returned to normal. Spyro was onece again gone.

To Be Continued...
#164 Posted: 17:41:15 27/06/2008
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CON-TIN-UE!!!
---
Back from hibernation.
#165 Posted: 20:17:04 27/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 37: It Begins

"Im telling you I saw him, I realy did!" Cynder yelled. Ignitus shook his head and walked closer to Cynder. "Cynder, calm down. You ahve to admit it, Spyro is gone there is no stopping that." Cynder felt like punching Ignitus in the head. She knew what she saw and nothing could take thoes few minutes away from her. Not even the comfort of the guardians could statify her. Why couldn't they understand. "I know what I saw. Why would he warn me if I was imagaining it?" Asked Cynder. Ignitus looked worried. "What did he warn you about?" He said in a concered voice. Cynder tryed to remember what he had said. "He said about... The darkness is comming..." She said. Ignitus turned around. It was edsatly what Cynder had said earlier on when she was in a trance. Ignitus nodded.

"It is true... He has returned..." Cynder smiled as Ignitus said that. He responded by shaking his head. "Who is returning." Cynder asked. Ignitus closed his eyes as took a deep breath. "The darkness of an ultimate being. The ultiamte, raw power of the legendary beast. Convexity..." Ignitus said to her. Cynder knew that Convexity was returning. "But he has already returned..." She said. Ignitus shook his head once more. He didn't want to tell her the truth, but he had to. "The darkness of Convexity was always used to refer to the growing shadow in the world. He drains the dark energy of all living cretures from the world, gettig stronger every moment." Cynder understood now. That was why she was so scared of him. Thats why he liked that she was strong. Thats why even Malefor, a creture of pure darkness, was affrade of him.

"That is why you saw Spyro. The energy is being taken from him, even after death, and some how the energy was being projected into your mind." Ignitus continued. Cynder remembered what else Spyro had said. "That explains why I couldn't touch him..." She said. All the peices were falling together now. Everything had been leading to this. The army, Dark Spyro, Convexity. She knew what the Guardians had to do, she knew what they all had to do. Cynder looked down into the green liquid bellow her feet. She could just make out an image. 'I see you... Said a voice. Cynder looked around the room. "Did you hear that?" Cynder said. The guardians looked around the room. 'I see you all. Im comming, comming to lead your world into a new future, a future of shadow...' Ignitus looked at Cynder. He nodded.

To Be Continued...
Last edited at 20:17:54 27/06/2008 by bionicle2809
#166 Posted: 23:24:06 27/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 38: The Shadow Within

The five of them felt the energy being pulled into the darkness. "We need to get out of here, were not safe not anymore." Terrdor said. The three doors leading out of the room slammed shut right before there eyes. 'There's no where to run. The darkness in everywhere...' Said the voice. It was the same voice that Cynder had been hearing for ages now. Cynder stood in fear as did the guardians. Cynder closed her eyes. All she could see was the darkness. 'Im sorry Spyro, Im so sorry...' She thought to herself. She woke a few hours later. The voice had gone as had the shadows. She was still alive althoe she wasn't sure about the others. They remained huddled in a group. She walked up to them carfully. Every step she took felt like another step into the darkness. She looked at the group of dragons.

Something was wrong. As she looked at them her head felt dizzyer and dizzyer. What had happened. She reached out to touch there skales but as she did she couldn't feel anything. She could see that she was touching them but she could feel nothing. She didn't know what had happened, or what to do about it. 'Time has run out... Said the voice. 'Your journy has ended...' Cynder stepped backward. She was confused and sleepy. She didn't know what to do, she was deffenceless and weak. She ran out of the room, the doors wern't locked. It was as if Convexity had let her go free. She looked up through the shattered window of the Dojo. The skys were as black as ash. She couldn't see a thing. She flew up through the roof. She knew what to do. But first she had to find Spyro, and shs couldn't without the help of the Guardians. She needed the only person left, the only person that could help...

To Be Continued...
#167 Posted: 12:53:44 28/06/2008
Awesome! 2 questions: Does Spyro return, and is she returning to Malefor?! Also, was edsatly supposed to be easily?
---
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#168 Posted: 13:58:03 28/06/2008
oh plz write more!!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#169 Posted: 16:04:57 28/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyro LUVA
Awesome! 2 questions: Does Spyro return, and is she returning to Malefor?! Also, was edsatly supposed to be easily?

Your answer to question 1, I can't revial anything that may or may not spoil any future storylines.

And its meant to be edsactly (Soz, Im rubish with spellings smilie)
Night Owl Fodder
#170 Posted: 16:26:45 28/06/2008
FANTASIC!!

sorry i didn't log in.
#171 Posted: 03:28:41 29/06/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY DUDE! PS IT DOES NOT SUCK! IT IS VERY COOL! HOW DARE YOU! smilie
#172 Posted: 07:44:17 29/06/2008
RtD you are really rude. Bionicle2809 tried, and in my opion succeeded. by the way, you can get reported for that, and i won't be suprized if bionicle already has.

at bionicle: CON-TIN-UE!!!!!!! I LOVE YOUR STORY!!!!
---
Back from hibernation.
#173 Posted: 07:56:15 29/06/2008
you r horrid. I think you might be redthedragon, no one should have made that topic about mathiu, but there you go.

BIONICLE!!!! CONTINUE PLEASE!!!
---
Back from hibernation.
#174 Posted: 08:14:03 29/06/2008
no, i told bioonicle to continue his writing and you are just plain horrid.
---
Back from hibernation.
#175 Posted: 08:47:01 29/06/2008
Okay, I didn't look at it that way. Sorry. And your story was cooollll!
---
Back from hibernation.
#176 Posted: 09:17:12 29/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Im writing it as we speek
#177 Posted: 10:54:22 29/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 39: The Last Hope

She looked around. The sky was covered in darkness. There were no stars in the sky. No clouds. Nothing, just eternal darkness. She didn't know were to go. She needed to find the celestial caves. But how. She had never traviled to the caves anymore. The Chroniclor was her last hope, but he could never be found. She needed to think. What could she do? She was hovering above the roof pannicing. She dived down to the marshy lakes outside the swamp. She needed to rest, it wasn't the best place but she was tiered. She had lost her strength, just hovering weakened her. She wouldn't make it to the celestial caves, even if she knew were they were. She wasn't sure if she could last the night. She felt the energy being drained from her at every waking moment. She didn't know what to do. She looked in the stream. She couldn't see anything. Not the fish, not her reflection, nothing. She rested by the stream. Nothing could be done, nothing untill tomorow.

She woke up a few hours later. The sky was still as black as coal. She wasn't any better than she was the day before. She tryed to flap her wings. She still had the energy to fly, but not for that long. She flew into the sky. Just before she left she looked at the temple. The large pillar of gems still stood tall. 'Gems...' She tought to herself. It wasn't the best plan, but it was the only plan for now. She glided down to the pillar. She cut a section of the gem with her claws. As soon as she pulled it out it when inside her. She felt the engery return to her. The darkness was fading away. She looked up to the sky and flew up. She needed to be quick. She didn't have long. 'Cynder... You can't escape...' The voice said. She wasn't intimidated by it anymore. She was strong. Convexity was the weakest in this battle.

To Be Continued...
#178 Posted: 11:02:21 29/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Sorry if its not as good as expected. Redthedragon realy put me off. I had this realy good idea to end it. Im not even half way through the story yet! And now Im thinking 'Whats the ****ing point' If im getting people saying that it sux! I worked my butt of thinking of ideas. Late nights writing notes down and this is what I get, thanks redthedragon, thanks alot u realy made me want to write more... WELL UR ****ING WRONG!
#179 Posted: 11:03:08 29/06/2008
WOW!! COOL! CON-TIN-UE
---
Back from hibernation.
#180 Posted: 11:03:57 29/06/2008 | Topic Creator
I might not bother any more.... *points at redthedragon*
#181 Posted: 11:08:06 29/06/2008
hmm, PLEASE DO IT!! DON'T NOT BOTHER!
---
Back from hibernation.
#182 Posted: 11:10:55 29/06/2008 | Topic Creator
But he realy made me feel bad. I mean yeah I would be ok if he just said I don't like it but its because they KEPT saying that it sucked. I bet they didn't even read it, they just wanted to advertise theres.
#183 Posted: 11:41:06 29/06/2008
Maybe
---
Back from hibernation.
#184 Posted: 11:43:38 29/06/2008 | Topic Creator
I need time to get over it. I might not be writing any chapters for quite a while (Also I need to re-think my ideas)
#185 Posted: 11:45:27 29/06/2008
mm,* puts on best Alan Sugar voice* I will give you a week or you are fired.
---
Back from hibernation.
#186 Posted: 11:50:31 29/06/2008 | Topic Creator
smilie With respect, sir, I did my best work. Plus it wasn't my fualt smilie Guessing u watch the appentice?
#187 Posted: 11:54:19 29/06/2008
yep. I wanted Alex to win but Lee deserved it.
---
Back from hibernation.
#188 Posted: 12:03:54 29/06/2008 | Topic Creator
I wanted Lee to win
#189 Posted: 16:00:20 29/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 40: The Stone Dragon

Cynder flew over the marshy waters looking down at the trees. She needed to do one thing before she found the Chroniclor. She needed to find Spyro. She had remembered when she left the temple she remembered seing a graveyard. Presumably a graveyard for Dragons. She had to remember where it was. If the guardians had only just burried him the day before the soil would be fresh. She eventualy found it and lowered herself to the ground below. Tombstones were scattered left right and centre, but none of them were Spyro's. She knew, if anywhere, Spyro's would be burried with the other purple Dragons. She was carefull not to tread on any graves. 12 Statues stood tall in the centre of the graveyard. The 12 purple Dragons. Spyro's was infront of 10 taller statues.

Cynder looked behind. 'It can't be...' She thought. A tall statue of Malefor stood tall behind the others. But if this was a statue of Malefor, why hadn't it been destroyed when Malefor summoned the army. She walked up to it past the other 11 statues. She touched it. He hand slowly pushed through the rock. She tryed to pull it out but the rock around her hand had gone rock hard. She pulled and pulled but nothing happened. Two lights glowed on its head. The rock grew around Cynders arm. It couldn't move. She had never seen anything like it, she was turning into stone. Within a few seconds her arm had turned from scales to hard rock. She tryed pulling her self free, even if it meant pulling her arm off. It seamed to spread like a virus. It spread up her kneck. She didn't know what to do. She would be trapped forever. Unable to save the guardians, Spyro and more importantly the world...

To Be Continued...
#190 Posted: 18:05:41 29/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 41: He Has Come

Only her tail remained free from the rock. She tryed to cut the stone open with the blade on the end. It was about the only thing she could do. She culdn't see, she couldn't move and she knew her tail would be turned to stone soon. The one thing that she didn't understand was how was she alive. She felt her tail gradualy tunring into rock. All she could do was wait. Wait for the future. A hand grabbed hold of the rest of Cynders tail. It pulled her tail. "Hold on..." A voice siad. She could faintly hear it through the rock but she couldn't make out who it was. It tugged harder and harder. Nothing happened. It let go of her. "Sorry about this Cynder..." They said. They vigeriously punched Cynder. She felt slight vibrations in the rock but nothing more. The punches didn't even scratch the surface.

The attacks got stronger as she felt full plows on the rock. She tryed to scream but all that was made was a moaning sound. "Sorry Cynder." They said. Cynder wanted to know who it was. 'Always saying sorry...' She thought. They needed to be quick. The rock may have covered her skin but soon it would turn her flesh and bones into stone. Cynder felt a hard bash on her back. She couldn't scream out. The stone cracked. A small hole oppened up in the rock. The rock must be weaker on her back. "Yes..." The voice said. They dug there claws into the rock. They tryed to peal the rock off her back. It didn't work. They needed another idea. "Cynder can you feel anything?" They said. They had just realised, Cynder couldn't talk. "Good luck..." They said nerviously. Cynder felt a shock on her back. 'Is that it?' Cynder thought. Suddenly she felt the rock blast off her back, legs and tail.

She was almost free but she didn't know who or what was saving her. She had a feeling, but were her emotons taking over reality. She felt a shock run up her neck, rock breaking as it went. A she could see through a small crack. The person split open the rock around her head. She was free. She turned her head to see a figure in the dark. A small purple Dragon, Spyro. She tyred to run to him but her arm was still covered in rock. Spyro tryed to cut the rock open. "I missed you." She said as she smiled at him. He wasn't paying attention. "Yep..." He said not listening. She looked down at the floor in dimay. It opened up slightly. "Ok Cynder, on the count of three I want you to pull." Cynder just ignored this and pulled her arm out. She rolled her eyes. "How did you survive?" She asked looking at him. He didn't look like he had been dead for half a week, he looked like he had that last time sh had spoken to him.

He turned around from Cynder. "I...I...I..." He stuttered. "I don't know. The last thing I remember was the light." He said. She walked up closer to him and put her hand on his back. "Spyro, you can tell me..." She said. He turned around and looked at her in the eyes. "I saw myself, my dark self. He told me the darkness was comming, he told me that when I wake up the darkness will have covered the world..." Cynder walked back cautiosly as he said that. He went to comfort her. "Whats the matter?" He said. All Cynder could see was Convexity standing infront of her were Spyro was. "Convexity?" She said quietly. Spyro got closer to her. "What do you mean?" He asked. Cynder shook her head. "Nothing, nothing we need to warn the others." Cynder walked away from him. Something was wrong, and Spyro knew it...

To Be Continued...
Night Owl Fodder
#191 Posted: 19:09:46 29/06/2008
WoW! sorry i did nto log in
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#192 Posted: 21:54:37 29/06/2008
COOL!
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
redthedragon Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#193 Posted: 23:51:34 29/06/2008
Quote: bionicle2809

WTF????
You take things way too seriously...
redthedragon Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#194 Posted: 23:52:21 29/06/2008
Quote: RtD
look just go read my story! I'm bummed enough that the Matthiew topic was closed and now you come along calling me horrid!

COPY CAT ALERT!!!
Last edited at 23:54:15 29/06/2008 by redthedragon
teh Joker Fodder
#195 Posted: 03:24:43 30/06/2008
Quote: redthedragon

WTF????

yeah Why so serious? *insertjokerlaugh*
#196 Posted: 15:02:12 30/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: redthedragon

WTF????

Alright, i'll stop taking things too seriously if u answer this one question. Did you actualy read my fanfic? And if you didn't, in the future try reading stuff before you assume its rubish (Don't judge a book by its cover)
#197 Posted: 15:34:33 30/06/2008 | Topic Creator
And whats that meant to mean? Good or bad?
#198 Posted: 16:26:39 30/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Yo! Someone just deleated ILOVESPYROCYNDr's posts!
#199 Posted: 16:34:45 30/06/2008
*(Lightly) Smacks redthedragon in the head* you are so mean! Don't just say a story sux weather you've read it or not! Be constructive and polite!

Keep going Bionicle2809! I want to know what your ending idea is!

You are the best Night Owl! I love how you are so supportive of Bionicle2809 and his work! I could youse some of that support with my story; please read it and leave a comment!
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=5519
---
#200 Posted: 16:38:16 30/06/2008 | Topic Creator
But I now face another problem... I'll PM it to you...
First | Previous | Page 4 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me