Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Legend Of Spyro Fanfic: Death Of The Dragons
First | Page 2 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
The Legend Of Spyro Fanfic: Death Of The Dragons [CLOSED]
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#51 Posted: 09:19:28 31/05/2008 | Topic Creator
...........................................................IM GONNA KEEP YOU WAITING!!!!!! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#52 Posted: 16:06:43 31/05/2008
nooooooooooooooooo!! i need more!!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#53 Posted: 18:58:55 31/05/2008 | Topic Creator
What do you think of the logo?
Sails_the_fox Ripto Gems: 428
#54 Posted: 19:04:33 31/05/2008
do more!! or ill explode!!!! ( lol! smilie )
#55 Posted: 22:06:27 31/05/2008 | Topic Creator
(Egaly awited by: EVERYBODY smilie)

Chapter 19: The Elemental Struggle

Two almighty Dragons, fighting with the power of the elements. The struggle for surrvival lasted for hours. They both were getting weaker now. It was only a matter of time untill one of them failed. Spyro was using all his strength to push the Convexity energy away from him. A mixture of Earth, Ice, Fire and Electricity pushed against an unstopable force. However, Spyros breath hadn't even scratched Malefor. Not once had it gotten past his Convexity breath. He didn't know what to do. All he could do was hold back untill he thought of an idea. Spyro stopped, he collapsed to the floor. Malefor continued to repeatedly fire. Spyro lay being battered to death by Malefors Convexity attack. Spyro was helpless, there was only one thing he could do. Spyro tryed to get up. "STOP!" Spyro begged to Malefor. 'I know what I have to do' He thought. Spyro jumpped up and flew over Malefor, attacking him with as many shots as he could. He looked down at Convexitys. Althoe he was very tall, Malefor was taller. Spyro took one deep breath and dived down into the very being itself.

The large cloud of Convexitys seemed as if it were being pulled into the centre of itslef, like a black hole sucking in everything around it. Malefor couldn't hold on. The force was stronger than before. Rocks, dust nearly everything that was around them had been pulled in by the shear force of the suction. There was a white flash and everything stopped. The suction stopped and the large body of Convexitys had dissapeared along with Spyro. Malefor covered himself with his wings. A bright yellow light shone through his translucent wings. A large purple ring grew outwards sending shockwaves where ever it went. Large explosions dotted around the horrizon. "The army awakes!" He roared. It was his last hope, the only sollution.

To Be Continued...
#56 Posted: 13:33:05 01/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 20: The Army Awakes

"Tell us once more, but this time low down." Said Ignitus to Cynder. "Ok, we went through this vortex to a barren waistland. Then we saw Malefor and he tryed to convice us that we were outside the universe, the only place where there was no Convexity. Then Malefor tryed to get us to join him. Then me and Sparx went back through the vortex and came here." She told the 4 of them "Is that all?" Terrador asked. "Yes, thats all I know." Ignitus nodded to the others. "Young Dragon, if what you have told us is true then we need to leave this temple." Ignitus said worridly looking down at her. A purple light was seen in the distance. The elders flew out to the suspended podium. Cynder followed as quick as she could. The looked to the distance. There were explosions, dotted around randomly. "Im afrade, me might be too late!" Ignitus yelled over the sound of explosions. The light shone in the 5 Dragons eyes. Up close it looked like a growing purple ring. Cynder looked around at the statue in the temple. She remembered in Malefors temple, the large statue that exploaded to reveal the Dragon himself. "Get away from the statue!" Cynder shouted. "Ive seen this before!" The light was closer to them.

Cynder flew over the temple. "I must warn Sparx..." She said to herself. She looked behind her. The light was only about a minute away. She shoot don as fast as she could. She hovered over the marshy landscape, all she could see were logs, some still with leaves on the top. She saw the small glowing lights of the Dragonflys. "Sparx!" She yelled. He looked up at her. She landed infront of them. "You need to get out of here!" Cynder said worriedly. Flash and Nina looked at her puzzled. "What from?" They said. She rolled her eyes. "You don't want to know, just get out of here!" She demanded. "Juast go anywhere where there isn't a Dragon statue." Sparx nodded. The ground shook, and from the temple came a shower of large rocks. "Thats wh-" Cynder looked up to see the 3 Dragonflys go up into the air. 'Malefor' Cynder thought. No one was safe. Malefor had built hundreds of his statues, in hundreds of different places.

To Be Continued...
#57 Posted: 15:19:31 01/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 21: Theres No Escape

Cynder dogded falling rocks as she flew back to the temple, the others would need as much help as they could get. The roof of the dojo arena had been smashed. She shot down through the large hole. The replica of Malefor had broke free. Its eyes glowed as it looked up at Cynder. Quckly, without thinking, she flew towards the light trying to find a place where the statues hadn't come to life. The large black dragon followed her, flapping his huge strong wings. She knew this day would come. The first thing that she remembered was Gaul talking to Malefor about that one oppourtunity, and there plan had been forfilled. The only thing she had on her mind, besides running away, was a question. 'What happened to Spyro?!'. If Malefor had called upon the army that must have meant that he needed to find and capture someone, but who? She looked behind her. The replica was still quite far away. It may be big and strong, but this was its first flight.

Spyro woke in a dark room. He didn't knwo what had happened. The last thing he remembered was looking down at Convexitys, just about to dive in. Spyro stood up. Two lights shone in the distance. Cautiously he tip toed towards the lights. "Hello?" He said. The lights flickered. Spyro walked closer. He stopped. The lights got bigger and bigger, as if getting closer to him. They stopped. There was a long silence. Spyro breathed heavily. Suddenly the lights rose into the air. A purple sphere shrouded around them. There was the sound of lightning. They were not lights, they were Dark Spyro. Spyro looked at him in worry. Spyro used all his elements to charge an ultimate fury. The both hovered above the ground facing each other. With a large bang both Spyro and Dark Spyros furys shot out, hitting eachother. The explosion knocked both of them to there feet. Dark Spyro glaired at him with his glowing white eyes. He knew what to do. He knew that to defeat the darkness he had to welcome the darkness.

To Be Continued...
Last edited at 15:19:53 01/06/2008 by bionicle2809
#58 Posted: 18:49:28 01/06/2008
*does cheesey smile to B2809* More pweese?
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#59 Posted: 18:12:46 02/06/2008
thats SO COOL DUDE!!!! are they all gonna die? *chants* DO MORE DO MORE DO MORE!
#60 Posted: 18:43:46 02/06/2008
*cariies on the chant*
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#61 Posted: 19:59:22 02/06/2008 | Topic Creator
(Egaly awaited by LOS and S_T_F)

Chapter 22: A World Of Convexitys

Cynder flew quckly dodging any strike. She had been flying for hours, contantly having the replica of Malefor chasing her. She looked around at her surroundings. Nothing could be seen. Only a large shadow that shrouded the world. This was bad. If the world was covered in darkness then what had happened to Spyro. If he was the only light left in the world, what had happened to him. She couldn't see the black Dragon chasing her anymore, only a pair of glowing eyes shimmering through the darkness. Cynder dived down into the shadow, unseen by the replica of Malefor. She may have been hidden but not for long. She needed an idea. She looked at the surroundings. It was a burnt waistland, leafless trees, bare soil the land had been destroyed. What had happened here, what had happened everywhere.

They both looked at each other. Spyro bent his back knees. He run up the his alter-ego as it got closer to him. They ran fast speed at each other. Spyro didn't feel anything as he shot through Dark Spyro. They turned around and looked at each other. Spyro felt dreary. He couldn't move, he couldn't feel a thing. He collapsed to the floor, not feeling anything just continuiously falling through the black under his feet. He saw the eyes of Dark Spyro getting smaller and smaller as he fell down into the never ending pit of shadow. Dark Spyro made an evil laugh as he saw the hepless Dragon fade into the distance.

He woke in a large forest with marshy rivers surrounding it. He heard yelling. Dark Spyro looked up through the trees and saw the 4 guardians fighting Malefor, the origonal Malefor. He flew up behind the guardians that were standing over the edge of the podium. Malefor had destroyed the bridge, they were trapped. Dark Spyro winked at Malefor. The guardians saw Malefor nod to the space behind them. They all looked behind them to see Dark Spyro floating above them. Malefor oppened his mouth. Dark Spyro shook his head. "No!" He said to them, "NO, LOOK OUT!" The 4 of them flew into the air one by one. The podium was destroyed by Malefors Convexity breath. Ignitus stopped to look at Spyro. His eyes changed from a glowing white to his normal purple eyes. He looked up. The shadow from above both Spyro and Malefor had been sweapt away. It was time.

To Be Continued...
Siniet Green Sparx Gems: 163
#62 Posted: 20:04:35 02/06/2008
Why do you have to do this dude?! This is awesome but you keep us waiting! I hate that! Keep writing! Don't Stop!
---
Siniet is awesome
#63 Posted: 20:07:09 02/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Yo, I need to think of ideas! smilie Thanks 4 the compliment
#64 Posted: 20:14:12 02/06/2008
*chants* DO MORE DO MORE! *stops chanting* thats cool! they dont all die do they?
#65 Posted: 20:18:18 02/06/2008
the titles called Death of the Dragons....WRITE MOREE!!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Siniet Green Sparx Gems: 163
#66 Posted: 22:45:42 02/06/2008
Ok! But think FASTER! And no problem for the complemint. Hey, at the end, I think spyro is going eat pie for saving the world! His favorite is spyro pie with a pinch of sparx and a spoon of cyndermint. HA HA HA! smilie smilie
---
Siniet is awesome
#67 Posted: 15:28:35 03/06/2008 | Topic Creator
PROPLEM! Schools been holding me up with writing my fanfic. Might not write a chapter for a while. Soz about that.
#68 Posted: 16:17:36 03/06/2008
ah man! ok.
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5859
#69 Posted: 18:02:53 03/06/2008
Why can't it be Death Of The Mosquitoes? smilie
---
no i will not write a signature for you
#70 Posted: 18:04:18 03/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Because who says that any Mosquitoes/Dragonflys die?
#71 Posted: 19:45:47 03/06/2008
mesmilie
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5859
#72 Posted: 11:27:08 04/06/2008
I mean the mosquitoes that drink your blood.
---
no i will not write a signature for you
#73 Posted: 16:00:32 04/06/2008 | Topic Creator
smilie
Spyro LUVA Blue Sparx Gems: 638
#74 Posted: 23:06:54 04/06/2008
I love the story bionicle2809! I've read up to chapter 16 it is really good so far, I'll finish reading later.
---
Look @ my YouTube channel! PLZ subscribe if you like!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyroLUVA
OBEY THE HIPNOTOAD! THE HIPNOTOAD KNOWS ALL!
#75 Posted: 21:04:29 05/06/2008
Wow! That is great! When you get time keep writing! Until school's over, think of ideas. With a bit of editing like spelling, sentence fluency, grammar and punctuation, this could become an award winning novel. But of course you'll have to change it into something not Spyro related, unless you want to get sued!
---
#76 Posted: 19:38:29 13/06/2008
hey! we need moooore!!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
eXcelcior Green Sparx Gems: 125
#77 Posted: 19:39:48 13/06/2008
WOW! Wicked story! More coming soon I hope?
---
YOU MUST SEE THIS VIDEO! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MjTb5A68VA FREEKY! Like American Mcee's Alice...
#78 Posted: 20:28:15 13/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Im literaly typing it as we SPEEK!
#79 Posted: 20:39:47 13/06/2008 | Topic Creator
As you may know I havent been writing fanfics for about 2 weeks! SO HERES CHAPTER 23!

Chapter 23: Fighting Fire With Fire

Spyro was ready, ready to use his convexitys breath do defeat Malefor. Spyro looked into the glowing purple eyes of the large black Dragon. Spyro grinned. Before Malefor could even blink Spyro aimed and fired continious blasts at his foe. Spyro had to concentrate, if he lost contoll he would be consumed once more. If Malefor falled at the strength of Spyro attacks they would both know. Malefor couldn't stand it anymore. Spyro was making a fool out of him. Malefor rased him arm out and protected himslef from more blasts. "STOP!" Malefor yelled. Spyro froze in mid air, a purple lightning bolt was comming out of his mouth suspended in air. A large pillar of ice formed quickly from the ground to Spyro and his convexity breath, covering him in a shinny transparent casing. "And thats what happens when you mix time and ice together..." Malefor chuckled. "Remember, Spyro, you can't fight fire with fire. Or should I say, convexitys with convexitys." He flew off in the distance bellowing as he went.

Cynder tryed not to step over anything that looked sharp. A mountain stood tall and proud obove the empty land. The ground rummbled occasionaly, harder and harder as she got closer to the mountain. Still she couldn't go back, not with that thing chasing her, but how did she know that that mountain was safe? She had got to the foot of the mountain. She looked up. From this angle it was higher than she thought. She took off directly upwards towards the peek of the mountain. She heard the sound of a liquid splashing around. It got louder and louder as she got closer to the top. She expected the top to be a point but when she got there she notised that it wasn't a mountain, but a volcaino. Spesificly the volcaino that used to be the mountain of Malefor. A green liquid sloshed around inside the volcaino. Cynder didn't understand, they had only been recently trapped there, and it wasn't a volcaino then. What had happened here, what had happened everywhere.

To Be Continued...
eXcelcior Green Sparx Gems: 125
#80 Posted: 21:32:00 13/06/2008
Sweet! How many chapters are there going to be?
---
YOU MUST SEE THIS VIDEO! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MjTb5A68VA FREEKY! Like American Mcee's Alice...
#81 Posted: 08:08:12 14/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Even I don't know! But this isn't even half way through the story!
#82 Posted: 15:58:01 14/06/2008
awesome!! i luvv reading fanficzz and this 1 izz just getinmg goods!!!!!!!!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#83 Posted: 20:13:02 14/06/2008
SWEET DUDE! *chants* DO MORE DO MORE DO MORE! smilie ITS SO ENTERTAINING! smilie smilie
#84 Posted: 17:05:56 15/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 24: The Truth, All Of It

Cynder hovered above the large claw shapped hole of the volcainos peek. She knew she would be in danger, the last time they went to the mountain there was a large statue of Malefor. Althoe she wasn't sure wether it was destroyed when the mountain collapsed she stayed clear, just in case. 'Cynder' Said a slow voice. "Who's there?" She yelled. 'Cynder, you must listen...' The voice was comming from the mountain. "Listen to what?" She replyed. 'Malefor!' This time it wasn't the voice she'd heard before, it was Spyros. 'Spyro! Hang on in there!' Said another voice. 'Bring it!' They said. "What was that..." Cynder whispered. She looked into the green liquid of the mountain and saw two purple glowing eyes peering at her. She found herself being pulled into the source of the light. In the distance she heard a very loud roar. She flew above the clouds and saw an army of Dragons flying towards her. 'Come Cynder, come with me...' Said the voice comming from the mountain. She shook her head. She didn't know what to do.She kept looking at the Dragons then at the mountain. She dived down into the mountain as fast as she could. She wasn't using her wings, just letter herself fall willingly into the pit.

Spyro could still see inside the ice casing, but he couldn't move. He tryed to shake the large ice pillar but it didn't work. He could move a muscle. He knew that the guardians wouldn't be comming back in a hurry so he could wait, or try and get out. He tryed to think if anything Malefor had said would help. All he could think of is that he mentioned that he had used a muxture of Ice and Time. 'Wait.' he thought 'Thats it!' Using all his strength he dissapeared leaving an empty shell of Ice. He arrived in the Chroniclors libary, but he was not there. Only an empty room, no books no nothing not even the hourglass. Yes he had got to the Chroniclor, but when. A door creaked open. Spyro looked into it. He'd never been in this room before, he hadn't even seen it. There was a glowing book in the centre of the room. It was closed on a wooden stand with a lite shining on it. He touched it with his paw and al soon as he did that his mind was fludded with memoried from the past, present and future. He ripped his paw from the cover. He hadn't gone back in time, he'd gone forwards.

To Be Continued...
#85 Posted: 18:45:17 15/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 25: It Has Been Written

Visions of fire, death, destruction, war and darkness, never ending darkness. He wanted it to stop, he wanted everything to go back to normal. He tryed closing his eyes but it didn't work. The same images over and over again. 'I told you Dragon, you cant fight the Darkness.' He assumed it was Malefor, but the voice was Darker and deeper. What was it. What was in his head? Spyro fell forwards onto the book. He couldn't see. All he saw was his future flashing before his eyes. But if he had a future, then surely he would have gotten free of this. He saw vissions of a young purple Dragon hatching from an egg in the temple. He lifted him self up and stumbled ablong the marball floor. "Stop... messing... with... my... HEAD!" He yelled. Suddenly it stopped. He looked around and saw the room.

'Whats happened?' He thought. He should have been glad that he was free, but there was something wrong. He closed his eyes and suddenly he was in the temple again, looking at the hatchling peering out of its egg. He oppened his eyes. How could he live the rest of his life knowing what his future would be. "Sometimes young Dragon, we must live with ourselfs." He could see the siluette of a large Dragon. "Chroniclor?" Spyro asked. "No Spyro, I am someone very much familiar to you." He walked into the room. He had a light purple skin and golden jagged horns. It was himself. "I have been waiting for you." Said the future Spyro. "I have known that you would come here ever since I was your age." They smilled. "Why can I see into the future?" Said normal Spyro.

"I tried to stop them from making this book, I knew it would end up in troubble." He replyed to normal Spyro."Is that why there's no books in the other room? The future Spyro nodded. "And what happens now. What happens to me?" The future Spyro walked around the room, turning his head to face Spyro. "That is something you will have to disscover yourself." Spyro looked at his future self, he could tell that he was hiding something. He looked back at him. "But I will tell you this. There is hope, for everyone." Everything faded away. His future had been told, his destiny had been sealed. He woke in the temple where the statue of Malefor had been. 'We will meet again..." He thought to himself.

To Be Continued...
#86 Posted: 19:36:17 16/06/2008
awesome!! mooooooooreeeeeee
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#87 Posted: 19:48:49 17/06/2008
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY! smilie smilie *chants* DO MORE DO MORE DO MORE! smiliesmiliesmilie
#88 Posted: 20:51:31 17/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 26: Cynders Desision

Cynder swam to the surface of the liquid, her horns stained green. The army of Malefors had flown past. Cynder tryed pulling herself out of the liquid, but she was stuck. It had formed a tight seal around her in an instant. 'Come Cynder, we must show you the way...'. She felt something pulling her into the liquid. She couldn't move. She was submerged under the green liquid, unable to escape. It went black. Everything around her had dissapeared in a blink of an eye. She was susspened in black space. It might have been compleatly empty, but she still couldn't move. 3 pairs of glowing eyes appeared, as if they where only faintly visable. She tryed to speek, but she couldn't move her mouth. 'What is that?' She thought, it was about the only thing she could do. "We are the lost souls." They responded. 'Thats odd...' She thought. 'How did you?' She tryed to dissmiss the thought. "We have oppened your mind to such powerfull abilitys." They said. 'The lost souls?' She thought. The eyes moved. "Yes, Cynder. The souls that had been trapped. Trapped in the well of souls itself." She felt a pain in her head. 'Stop doing that!" She screamed in her head. She heard laughing. One of them sounded familiar, the laughter of someone that she had known from the moment she was born.

"But why should we? We don't want to leave your mind. Such a cleaver mind." It was only one voice this time. The same as the familiar voice she'd heard before. 'Gaul.' She thought worridly. "As I said, such a cleaver mind. Maby, if we can torture you in the same way as when you were younger, we will be able to controll you." She was worried. Memories of being chained above the well itself, as a young child. Every waking momemnt, Gaul tortured her. She never once did she see Gaul when he wasn't tormenting her.'You don't have to do that!' She thought, trying to come up with a cunning plan. "Fine, if your so sure this is what I want you to do..." He sniggered. He whispered quietly to her so the others couldn't hear him. 'What...' She stuttered. 'I... I'll do it.' She felt guilty. Why was she so scared around Gaul, waht was it about him. "The its setlled, Cynder will join us and that pest will be out of our way..."

To Be Continued...
#89 Posted: 20:52:34 17/06/2008 | Topic Creator
WHAT DID GAUL TELL CYNDER TO DO! WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT! Stay tuned for more!
#90 Posted: 21:44:23 17/06/2008
I bet he told her to allow herself to be turned evil, or kill Spyro!!! MORE!!!!
---
#91 Posted: 15:18:43 18/06/2008
plz more!! i luv fanfics and this is making me want.....MORE
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#92 Posted: 20:59:03 19/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 27: Betrail

Cynder flew over the stoen roof of the temple. She didn't know what to do, she knew she couldn't go through with Gaul's plans and she knew that if she didn't they would torment her. Spyro stood in the centre of the arena. She hovered above him and looked down. Spyro looked back at her. He tryed to find anything from his mind, but there was only darkness. For some reason in the present of Cynder he couldn't see into the future. Something was wrong, very wrong. She landed infront of him. Spyro could see she was breathing heavily. He looked at her worridly. "Are you alright?" Asked Spyro. She nodded nerviously. "Cynder, you can tell me if theres anything wrong." He knew that what ever was wrong it was stopping him seeing into the future. Spyro kept an eye on her. How could se do it. She couldn't tell Spyro, not one word. 'They're going to return soon.' She thought looking in the horrizon.

Spyro flew out to the podium, the large ice pillar still remained standing tall. "What do you think it is?" Spyro asked. Cynder simply srugged her shoulders. Spyro walked up to it and rested his paw on the surface. The sun shone through the transparent shell. A colourfull light shone ofto the ground bellow it. "It looks like, a sun dial." Cynder said. There were colours of red, green, blue, purple and more he couldn't imagian. "No, its made of gems." Spyro cut an oval shape out of the pillar with his claws. It cracked and fell into his hand. "Gems, a huge supply of gems." Cynder wasn't paying attention, she was to busy trying to figure out what to do when the others came back. He looked at her. "Are you sure your alright?" Spyro asked Cynder. "What? Sorry, to much on my mind." She replyed. 'Remember Cynder, you must compleat you task.' Cynder looked around. 'They could hear me, everything I was thinking.' She shook her head. What was she to do, she wasn't safe not anymore.

To Be Continued...
Last edited at 21:00:26 19/06/2008 by bionicle2809
#93 Posted: 01:25:22 20/06/2008
AWESOME! *chants* DO MORE DO MORE DO MORE! smilie
#94 Posted: 16:29:56 20/06/2008
omg!! if she kills Spyro!! more!!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#95 Posted: 17:23:28 20/06/2008
*chants* DO MORE DO MORE DO MORE! smiliesmiliesmilie
#96 Posted: 17:56:47 20/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Lover of Spyro
omg!! if she kills Spyro!! more!!

Kill? Who said that she's was told to kill anyone...
#97 Posted: 21:48:28 20/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 28: War On The Dojo

Spyro ran to the arena. "Come on." He yelled back to Cynder. She was to destracted to listen to him. 'Cynder, he is comming, he has declaired war on the Dojo.' She turned around and saw Spyro running towards the temple. "He had declaired war on the Dojo..." She whispered. She ran after Spyro. He looked at the rocky remains of Malefors statue. All that Cynder could think about was what she had just heard. Spyro looked up at the shattered glass. An image flashed in his head. Another statue, smaller than the one of Malefor. He shook his head. There was the roar of a Dragon in the distance. Cynder looked nervious. She flew above the temple. Spyro looked up at Cynder. "Cynder? Where are you going?" She looked in the distance. A group of balck Dragons flew towards her. A purple lightning shot from the group. She quickly ducked as it missed and hit the swamp behind the temple.

"CYNDER!" Spyro shouted. He lauched himself to the skies. More blasts of Convexity shot from the Dragons. Spyro looked around for Cynder. She was plumeting towards the marshy swamps. Spyro chased after her. He grabbed onto her and flew away, far away from the attacking Dragons. Spyro didn't even want to look back. The temple had been over run, there was no stopping it now. He couldn't keep running for longer, he was getting tierd and needed to stop. He carefully layed Cynder infront of him. The roar of the army could be heard from such a distance. Cynder woke up about 10 minutes after they had left the temple. Spyro sat and listened to what was happening. "Spyro..." She said dreary. Spyro turned around and walked up to her. "I'm sorry, I'm realy sorry." She said. Spyro looked confused, but at the same time he knew what she was talking about.

To Be Continued...
#98 Posted: 02:26:55 21/06/2008
*chants* do more do more do more! smilie
#99 Posted: 17:16:32 21/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Comming Soon...

A video with clips from ANB and TEN explaining my theories for many of the plots in my fanfic...
#100 Posted: 22:55:46 21/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 29: In Your Mind

Spyro woke up in a dark room. He sat up. Thick metal bars surrounded him. He grabbed onto them, shaking them vigeriously. A pair of glowing eyes was vagely visable. The outline of a small Dragon was bellow the eyes. "Cynder. Why?" He said. There was a loud bellow. Cynder didn't respond. "Im so-" Cynder was suddenly stopped. "So, he has returned." Her voice sounded different, it was darker and more pearcing than her normal voice. "Gaul..." He wispered. He looked at the glowing eyes. There was something about them that burnt through his mind. "Why have you done this?" Spyro asked Gaul. He bellowed again. "Foolish Dragon, you do not know how long it has taken for us to plan this." Spyro looked away from the glowing eyes. "It might have only seamed like 3 years to you, but to us it has been millions!"
First | Page 2 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me