Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Tales Of Samgon and Denragon pt.1 : A New Adventure
First | Previous | Page 3 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
Tales Of Samgon and Denragon pt.1 : A New Adventure [CLOSED]
Denragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2763
#101 Posted: 18:02:13 04/07/2012
Well... Take a rest (For your thumbs) lolz.... Anyway... You said that Xelde's age is same as Samgon, but why you said that he is Samgon's father? @.@
---
"Everyday we make our own story to tell later for the next generation of us." -Denragon
Youla Yellow Sparx Gems: 1982
#102 Posted: 19:55:52 04/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Pay attention please, they're in dreams that controlled by Spyro...so the time is decided by Spyro, even the place is decided by Spyro, to be beside Xentor, Denragon, Raven and Muelfor...
#103 Posted: 20:52:35 04/07/2012
Okay... I get it...
---
"Everyday we make our own story to tell later for the next generation of us." -Denragon
#104 Posted: 18:19:53 05/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Back with my thumb smilie

Chapter 19

Back to real world, as he knows that he isn't at Dark Realm, an idea came to him, it's to find where he is. He start to make sound clanking by knocking the cell with his claw that almost like a rock. Youla and Cyro that's still planning their next movement is disturbed. Youla decide to check it out. When she get to Samgon room...

"Arrgh, could you stop that?" she said in angry tone.

"Nope"Samgon answer in return with simple face and a disturbing smile.

"Grr, just what do you want?!" she said still angry tone.

"One thing, just where am I?" Samgon hope she answer.

"Night Moon island, south from Dark Realm, there, happy?! Now shut up!!" Youla left him seeing he stopped doing some terrible music.

"Yes!!" in Samgon mind...

Now Samgon can control trees, flower and other natural thing. He still thinking, why it takes so long for them to rescue him. Then something just pop up in his mind. He focus on his power to grow some flower at Dark Realm. He arrange the flower as a sign "I'm at Night Moon island-Samgon". Well, he arrange a flower from a very far distance drain his power a lot... He feel asleep after a few second.

When Xentor notice the flower sign, Xentor totally had no idea if there's a place called that. Raven thinks other theory, it may a trap. They decided to go home to Mysterious forest, and start looking other place tomorrow.

The next day, Samgon wake up first. Samgon directly send another sign. He do some calculating first, If Dark Realm is east from his home, Then he arrange the sign tp be "Night Moon is Southeast from where you stand".

When Xentor and other wake up, thinking where to start looking, he notice the sign. Since the message gives the location, it may worth a try. They four took their breakfast and follow Xentor order to go there...
They crossed a large jungle in the "southeast" way, when at the end, the could only see a very large ocean as far as they can see...

"What?!" Denragon confuse...

"Maybe it is a trap" Raven said with giving a little pressure on the second and the third words...

Xentor just thinking something. For him, it's the first time he heard this place. Until one moment he shout in discovering faces...

--Please tell if there are some typo...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:42:59 06/07/2012 by Youla
#105 Posted: 12:58:18 06/07/2012
Check this chapter, Youla, there are few words incorrect... Why don't you use your computer again?
---
#106 Posted: 12:58:46 08/07/2012 | Topic Creator
I hope I can keep up with this...

Chapter 20

Xentor suddenly clap his both paw, the other ask what happen...
"Oh, I know!"

"What 'I know'?" Denragon ask in return.

"We can meet Samgon today, not now, but today" Xentor still hiding the answer.

"You mean you know the place?" ask Muelfor that hanging at Xentor's back.

"We can tell it from the island name" Xentor giving a clue.

"Ugh, enough with this tic tac, I want to know it" Denragon said and glance at Xentor.

"Oh, c'mon, from the name we can check here again at night. Moon only show up at night, 'The NightMoon' island" Xentor finally tell them...

"Okay, we go back and prepare for the night" Raven yawning.

Meanwhile

On Samgon side, he hasn't seen Cyro today. Somewhat he is disappearing, that makes him a little worry. What if Cyro attacks his brother and his friend.

Suddenly...
"Hey! Snap it out! What are you thinking" Youla said mocking Samgon. She lies beside Samgon cages to guard him, since today Cyro need to do something personally.

"Wah! Oh, nothing..." Samgon jumped a little.
Afterward, he felt boring. Just sitting on the cage and do nothing is killing him. He likes to be free, flying in the air, fishing and starring the night's skies with full of star with it. This apply to Youla to, she feels bored, she can't stand with it. Her eyes getting heavier and then, she like passed out, sleep all of the sudden.

In Samgon mind, he though...
"What the~" as he shocked, the cold hearted Youla is looks so cute and beauty when she is sleeping. Her faces...could somehow touch Samgon's heart. When she stirred a little, Samgon can see his beautiful front and rear legs. All this long Samgon just notice how amazing her horns are, her talons as well... Samgon start to crashed with Youla. Now he hoping his cold heart is only part of darkness in her. He stare at Youla all the day under the sun rays, even the the sun rays doesn't reach Samgon, he can still feels the heat is burning outside...

---Be continued whenever I want...
Please note : I already tell you what Samgon likes, as the story goes you will discover the other likes and dislikes. I also give another detail about her appearances. After this detail, I think the picture I give you only describe her colours not her appearances...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:51:03 13/06/2013 by Youla
#107 Posted: 14:25:13 08/07/2012
You change the title?
---
#108 Posted: 18:58:41 08/07/2012 | Topic Creator
I just think it's not interesting as simply X'D Dragon, I like this more... smilie
#109 Posted: 22:51:20 08/07/2012
Lolz~ Yeah... I like this than X'D Dragon, because that was too short...
---
#110 Posted: 19:02:09 10/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 21

The night has come and Samgon keep amazed by the beauty that Youla has...until someone come and shout
"Everybody on your guard!!". Seems Asou is warning as their hideout approached by unknown personal.

Youla is waked up while Samgon keep starring at her...
"What are you looking at!?" Then she stand with four legs, and use her wind Power to from a whip and whipped Samgon at side. This whip actually pierced through Samgon thick skin, leaving a small scar there. However, as Samgon had crush on her, he just pretend like the whip is nothing, hiding the pain...
"Now what?" Youla said annoyed.

"Nothing" Samgon keepisode glancing at her.

"Aarrgh, you pissed me off" Youla said as she join Asou and Denstery to see the incoming guess...

Samgon could only wait inside the cold metal cage.

Meanwhile, outside...

Xentor was right with his theory. They saw a small island is appearing in the middle of the mist, they also saw a shadow of three dragon is approaching them.

Denragon see this first, he see his sister leading another two dragon.
"Sis...what are you doing?" Denragon said in sad face.

"Youla, please come back..." Xentor said as he show that he is worrying about her...

"Aww, what do we have here" Youla said mockingly "our little pussy brother and our old dragon. Ooh and my brother's girlfriend aswell with their pet".

Muelfor didn't like this, but he know anger and reckless motion will ruin their plan.
Xentor drop Muelfor to the ground as they lower to the island. Muelfor just pretend to give fighting stance, the other as Well in the air.

The fight start, Raven launch the first attack. She charge up a power, form a lightning orb, Then throw it toward Youla and other. Just before the orb about to explode Xentor and other including Muelfor cover their eyes. This orb work as a flash bomb. By the time the light faded, Muelfor already gone without no one notice him. Then the real battle start...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:13:00 11/07/2012 by Youla
#111 Posted: 08:09:20 11/07/2012
Nice, but... Did you change the character name? And I think there are some mistake on your words...
---
#112 Posted: 09:10:07 11/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Sorry...I'm doing that on my phone...
#113 Posted: 18:41:22 11/07/2012 | Topic Creator
I'm not used to put a story in a violent and gore...but I'll try my best... Oh, one more thing, prepare your eyes cause this chapter going to be long...
Chapter 22

This is the first time a brutal battle happen in this realm, usually it happen with strategy so with one blow the battle is over. Denragon, a shadow user, use shadow cloak and disappear to thin air. Sneaking up behind Asou to do some attack. But as they imbued with shadow power to they can notice the attack. Asou sidesteped Denragon and launch counter attack. Youla and Denstery decided to help finish Denragon. They all fighting a few inches above the ground.

Xentor react to strike lighting bolt to Youla and Denstery, in meaning to keep them away from Denragon. Youla pissed off and decide to dove toward Xentor. Raven notice this, fly in front of Xentor and create a electric barrier. As Youla hit the barrier, she stunned, the electric flow through her body, and paralyse her wing. She lose control and fall to the ground. Raven and Xentor straightly dove at Youla, upon seeing this Denstery quickly throw a dark orb toward Xentor and Raven. The orb blast and cancel what Raven and Xentor intends.

Meanwhile, Asou is confuse why did Denragon give himself and keep chocked away. Suddenly Denragon came from behind a rock, run as fast as he could toward stunned Youla. Seeing this Asou just realize that he chocked shadow imitation. But as he let go the imitation, it turn into dark mist and hover toward Asou's eye and blind him for some times. Denragon use this opportunity to knock Youla out of her consciousness.

Muelfor P.O.V (Point Of View)

The light flashed...
'Oh, my turn he though in his mind.
I quickly run toward an open hole. Look around there for another hole.
'Yes found it' Muelfor talk to himself in his mind. The hole seems too small. But, I manage to dig up, seems I entered the kitchen-looking room somehow. I can see dead birds, fishes even a shark...
I carefully watch my paw stepping at, so I don't make any voice. I search up the entire hideout Then finally found Samgon lie there with boring faces.

Back to normal third Pe.V (Person View)
"Psst" Muelfor calls Samgon...

"Muelfor?? Is that you?" Samgon said in return with low voice.

"Yup" Muelfor said as he walk toward Samgon. He smash the the lock and free Samgon.

First Samgon strech his entire body, than he ask "Is other coming?"

"Of course, so you have to be quick" Muelfor answer.

"Follow me" Samgon lead the way to the way he dragged into that cage. Just the last turn of the cave's entrance......

Meanwhile at outside

Xentor, Raven and Denragon is owning the battle, when suddenly Cyro come with somekind of crystal in his hand from their back. Seems Cyro is coming with another dragon. Cyro surprised, his hideout and his warrior is under attack. So he hand over the crystal to the dragoness beside her and aid his teammates. Cyro quietly charges toward Xentor, but it got noticed by Xentor. He sidesteped Cyro and pound the back of his head. Cyro smack the ground, leaving a crack there. The dragoness see this, she put the crystal on her mouth and come toward Xentor. AS Xentor still put his sigh to Cyro, he got smacked by the dragoness. Cyro quickly recover, and lock Xentor body. Youla, Denstery and Asou notice that their master has returned, they all directly reverse the situation.

Seeing this Muelfor run toward the nearest opponent, Asou. He tried to help Denragon. Asou notice this and create shadow duplicate, the duplicate counter Muelfor and locks him as well. When Samgon saw this, he back down, knowing he will putters in cage again...

"Samgon, Samgon" a soft voice heard in Samgon mind.

"Grandpa Spyro, is that you?" Samgon said in return.

"Yes, don't back down now" Spyro encourage Samgon.

"But how, they outnumber us..." Samgon said desperately.

"Don't worry, I will grant you my intelegent.

After that, Samgon feels his mind filled with lot of intel. Answer comes without think, reflexes increase.
"Thanks" Samgon said to Spyro but there was no respond.
He directly bury inside the ground. Digs toward Muelfor, pop out from the ground. And hit the shadow with a boulder he summoned. The shadow 'poof' into the thin air, freeing Muelfor. Then Samgon smash the ground hard enough causing the boulder launched to the sky. Then back to underground he digs toward the real Asou. This time he pop up the ground, letting Asou spot him.
"Boo" all Samgon say.

This confuse Asou for a moment, when he's not realizing that the boulder Samgon launch earlier hit his tail... He scream in pain as his tail flattened by the boulder. The goes Denragon free. Samgon rolls the boulder top of him which prevent him to move. Then Samgon summon another boulder. He carries the boulder and throw the boulder toward Youla's face. With quick reflexes Youla slow the rock with her wind power. Not realizing that Samgon is beside her. He slap her face with his hard tail, sending her unconscious. Cyro directly charges toward Samgon before he can bury again. Samgon, let Cyro do this, he pretend he dig the ground slowly. When Cyro has reach certain point. Samgon quickly dive the ground, leaving Cyro crash, dazed a few moment. Samgon quickly cage him with earth pillar. Then he simply beat the dragoness with other help. He about to kill her...

"No..." Cyro roars and exploded with burst of dark energy.
He charge dark beam, Samgon manage to build up thick each wall that hold of the beam.

"Quick we have to go" Xentor said as he sored his wing.
The other spread each wings to.

"But what about Youla?" Samgon look back.

"We have no time" with sadness Samgon thickened the wall and leaves Youla. They fives, included Muelfor that hanging in Samgon back, fly off the island back to the place they called 'Mysterious Forest'.

---To be continued.
Well...how you like my idea, doing some P.O.V? If you want to use this idea, go ahead. But please review about the idea first. Also review if there's a mistake... smilie smilie smilie
Also I appologize if this chapter overwhelm you... I got pumped write this story event the so much time is passed smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:44:06 11/07/2012 by Youla
#114 Posted: 10:31:24 12/07/2012 | Topic Creator
I'm starting my school tomorrow...I won't be able to update as regularly as I used to... smilie
For those who like (who?) My story...sorry
#115 Posted: 12:47:48 12/07/2012
Lolz~ I'm already started.... But, I'll wait it, Youla, don't worry....
---
#116 Posted: 13:38:01 12/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Well... I know that...how do you thing about my story?
#117 Posted: 07:34:38 15/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 23

The next morning Samgon wake up first. He go outside to find fresh air...
"Wasn't this nice, what do you think Youla?" Then he just realize that Youla isn't beside him...
He decide to fly toward 2 place alone, Dark Realm and NightMoon island. He spread his wing and start flapping...

"Just where do you thing you're going, young boy?" Xentor ask deeply, in meaning not letting Samgon go engage alone.

"Umm. Sorry grandpa" he push his head down...and suddenly raise it up again "I'm not going to engage, I'm going to find out with spying where could Youla held"

Xentor still think of it, at the end he let Samgon do it...
"Just becareful..."

"Okay...Thanks..." Then Samgon fly toward, first to Dark Realm. The other still not awake.
Samgon arrive when the sun finally rose up on horizon, people ussualy say 'Morning this time.
He landed there, looking around to make sure safe to dig a tunnel. Then, he dig up...
He directly check the room when he's being held before when he's on Dark Realm. He found it...as usuall, it covered by white curtain.
He open it slowly...

"PICK-A-BOO" Denstery pop out from unlocked cage. And Asou pop out to upon hearing the signal. Denstery charge toward Samgon. Then Samgon just dig up and let Denstery crash Asou, they dazed. Samgon directly pop out and...

"PICK-A-BOO TWICE" Samgon build up a cage, thick enough. He see both them try to break the rock cage. He just build another thicker cage. So it's like a cage in a cage.
Then Samgon left the both caged. He fly toward NightMoon island. He remember all the way...since Asou and Denstery is already caged. He directly dig and make a tunnel to where he was held before.
In here cage doesn't covered with a cover of course.
He found Youla, but something is seems very diffrent...

---
Okay...until next time, also remind if there's some typos...
And this chapter a little bit short...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:48:37 15/07/2012 by Youla
#118 Posted: 12:25:40 15/07/2012
Well... I think there's some mistake...
Check this out...
Quote:
He directly check the room he held when he's Dark Realm.

It should be 'The room that held him'...
---
#119 Posted: 13:46:47 15/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks a lot...that's help...
#120 Posted: 12:01:31 20/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 24

Something IS really different about her. Her face looks very pale, lie down in the cage, seems so weak. Samgon knock the cage slowly with his thick claw...
"Hey...Youla..." but there's no response. He fit his hand around the ceiling and rub Youla's side. And she's waking...

"Uhh" Youla try to turn her head...
"Samgon..." her voice hears so dry...
"Is that you?" she can barely say it...

"Oh my...Youla, what happen to you?" Samgon gets very worried...

"Please...get me...out of here...first..." Youla's voice seems so very dry, like haven't drink from her entire lifetime.

"Okay" Samgon see Youla wears nothing on her neck. He try to slam the cage...

"Uhh" with heavy preasure, Youla feels Samgon's slam...
"What's...this?" Youla confuse...

"What again *Sigh*" this time Samgon try knocking the cage slowly...
"Did you feel it" Samgon ask while he continue knocking...

"Yeah...seems...this cage...related to me...with dark...magic..." her voice continue fading...

Wait here, I'll try ask uncle Xentor" since he knews Xentor wasn't his father anymore, he call him uncle...
Then Samgon fly back as fast as he could. Even he fly with avarge speed, but he also put in full love in his flight...

As soon as he land at Mysterious Forest (forget to mention this at the beginning, called mysterious cause the trees always moving...) The sun is about to set...

"Oh Samgon, what did you got?" Xentor ask hoping for good news...

"Uhh" Samgon confuse how to bring in the worst news...

Then Raven, Denragon and Muelfor come.
"Hey...where have you been?" Denragon ask upon seeing Samgon arrivment.

"I'm doing spy at Youla...you?" Samgon still try to hide the news.

"We've been practicing" Denragon said.

"So what about Youla?" Raven ask...

Muelfor only wiggle his tail and smile with tongue out...

Samgon feels so pressured, his friend and uncle hoping highly for the good news, but what he bring is the worst news...

---
That's it for this chapter...
Please review for anyone who read this fanfic...
#121 Posted: 16:01:25 20/07/2012
Well... You change your signature huh?
---
#122 Posted: 05:06:48 21/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah...so it can synchronize with yours...
#123 Posted: 14:12:24 24/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Damned school work...stopping my mind's work...can't thing clearly...world turn upside down...rage got me...
#124 Posted: 14:29:58 24/07/2012
Don't think that school work make you mad, because you'll get really mad when you work on a business if you know what I mean...

Just enjoy and do your school work...
---
#125 Posted: 14:24:46 25/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Nobody will enjoy school with it's work...
#126 Posted: 11:32:41 28/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Oh...man, damned school...
From this chapter...I may add the title...

Chapter 25 |Dragon Who Can't Fly...

"Ok, there's a bad news and..." Samgon say it slowly.

"And 'good news' right, there's always good and bad..." Muelfor said.

Samgon remain silent.

"What? Bad and Bad news?" Denragon ask.

"Umm...yes, oh...good news" Samgon mind clicked and just realize something.

"Finally, what?" Denragon ask again.

"So it will be bad, bad and good" Samgon talk ended with cheesy smile.

"Whatever, I want good news first" Denragon rolled his eyes.

"Don't be like that, just wait patient" Raven said.

"Okay, here it is...Youla isn't wearing that dark thingy again...so she is all ours" Samgon said.

"That's what I want to hear" Denragon got little joy.

"And the bad news, we must be quick to save her, she's dying..." Samgon desperate voice.
"Another bad news is, she's caged"

"Why don't you break the cage?" Muelfor ask.

"No, I can't" Samgon head pushed down.

"Is it some kind of rare steel?" Raven ask again.

"Well, kinda dark magic, when I hit the cage, it affected to Youla as well as my power does to the cage" Samgon said.

"Then we need to ask uncle Xentor...he may know what to do, after all he always knows right?" Denragon said.

"Uncle? Oh yeah, uncle Xentor... Where is he?"

"Sleeping, we need to wake it. C'mon Muelfor..." Raven gesturing to Muelfor.

"Ruff" Muelfor just bark a little.

While they two wake Xentor, Denragon ask again.

"Where is she?"

"At NightMoon island..." Samgon answer.

"Sigh..." Denragon do.

"Why?"

"You know, my wings still not cured total, it may be hard for me to flap my wing. If it wasn't the nice arrow that Youla gave me..."

"Well...don't lose hope" Samgon encourage "We can do it together...try to flap it first"

Denragon nodded, he try to flap it and suddenly...CRACK...
He scream in pain...now the poison kicked in again, and worst this time...his bone cracking, moved from the original place...

---
Okay, until next time...I know I can write when I want to...
And you know...dragon who can't fly is really a DUMB...
I was meaning to offend... smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 11:27:49 02/08/2012 by Youla
#127 Posted: 14:15:51 02/08/2012
ugh... I don't like the title...
---
#128 Posted: 15:43:48 03/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Do you read the spoiler?
It's funny though... smilie
#129 Posted: 12:09:19 09/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 26 |No left behind (with lies)

"Dang it..." Samgon fear, this might the worst poison...
"Wait here..."

"What are you going to do?" Denragon whimper...

30 minutes passed with awkward silence, only took that time for Samgon to think the cure...
"Wait, I know...I can bring Youla here, but sorry..." Samgon paused.

"Why?" (Denragon)

"This may the first time you not come with me, sorry brother..." Samgon said with tone that try to make Denragon want to wait.

"Okay..." Denragon accept, easily, as he can't fly too...

From the last time Raven and Muelfor know that Youla is cursed with the cage. They straight to ask to uncle Xentor, how to dispelled it. Then Samgon help Denragon to enter his chamber, and go to Xentor's room. That's when Xentor finish reading the old book, about magic spell.

"Ah, Samgon. It suppose that you looking for the spell to break the curse?" as Xentor can read Samgon's mind.

"Yup, it suppose..." (Samgon).

"It still easy spell, probably by that two soldier..." He paused a little.

'Denstery and Asou' Samgon though.

"Here's the spell, keep it while you intend to to save her" (Xentor).

"Thanks" Samgon leave the chamber...

Xentor thinks like this...
"Where do you think you're going?!" high voice came out from Xentor's mouth.
"We can go tomorrow..."

"Uhh...okay" but Samgon really think the answer and the emotion of his face. He hate to be liar...
He wait in his chamber until he hear other snores, then he go outside and heading to NightMoon island...
---
Denragon may notice when Samgon hate to be liar...
#130 Posted: 11:37:30 12/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 27 |The Rescue

Denragon still in weak condition, as the poison not effecting only in his wing, but also on his blood flow. His wing's bone may have been fixed to it's original place by Raven. As she is a warrior who safe Samgon's life...

At the next morning, Samgon is helping Youla walk, she seems hungry that have no energy left...

"Hey, hey what happen here?" Xentor just waked up by Muelfor.

"As I told you, Youla is here" (Muelfor)

"Samgon...anything to explain?" (Xentor)

"Umm..."
Flashback, in Samgon's P.O.V

I was waiting you to sleep. I leave as soon as I hear your snore. Because usually you're the one who sleep after the other sleep. I went to Dark Realm to check Denstery and Asou. When I get there, this what happen...
My shadow is formed as I walk in front of the torch.

"Master, master..." as Denstery calling Cyro, he though I'm was Cyro.

"Help us please" Asou explain and begging. They both seems hungry. Very hungry...

I pretend to walk like Cyro, slowly, and stomp my feet little harder so I may sound like Cyro...
When I show myself around the corner.

"Mwa ha ha ha..." me laughing.

"Master, why are you laughing?" Denstery confused.

"Master? I'm no longer your master, you have fail me" when they see my came out from the dark "because I'm Samgon, not your master" with my original voice.

"You again..."

I thickened the cage that trap them...
"This is for what you've done to my love!!"
Then I leave them and heading to NightMoon island. Before start to flap my wing, I formed the ground to be a bucket to carry. Then I flew away, on the trek, I hover an inch above the sea to have some water. When I arrive at NightMoon, the sun just disappeared from the horizon, and the island appearing...
As I expected, no one is there. So I go to Youla place and first, I give her the water...
Then while she is drinking, I read the spell you (Xentor) gave and the ceiling stop glowing.
"Youla, will you move a little?"
Then I slam the cage and free her. It took a long time for her to fly, she didn't have any energy left. So I give mine some and we start flying. When I reach the shore of Mysterious jungle, the sun start shining bright dark red, giving signal it almost morning. So we start walking and I'm here...

End Of Flashback

"Brilliant way Samgon" Muelfor give little applause, although he is the only one who give applause, so he stop immediately.

"Thanks" (Samgon)

"That is brilliant, young dragon. But I don't want you to do this again..." (Xentor)

"Yes uncle" Samgon said in low voice...

Then Samgon ask Youla to rest in his chamber, but first say hello to Denragon and Raven. At his chamber, Samgon ask how to cure Denragon's wing? Youla said there is Dragon Berries up north which can be use to cure it. While she resting, Samgon go search for the berries while the sun still bright, so any near wild animal can be spotted easily...

---
I want you to take note in chapter 27, as this chapter has relation to incoming chapter...
Please tell me if you find error in grammar...
Sorry if this is too long...So long...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:09:59 14/08/2012 by Youla
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#131 Posted: 11:41:17 12/08/2012
Sorry, it's been ages since I've looked at this story. I hope you understand if I can't keep up with it too much since I most of my time goes with my military service. I will try to keep up with it when I have the time tough.
#132 Posted: 14:01:58 12/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Oh, no problem...as long as you want to read my story when you have time...
No need to say sorry...so what do you think about my story?
#133 Posted: 02:42:29 13/08/2012
Well... I think everything is fine...
@Samius: How are you?
---
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#134 Posted: 05:48:21 13/08/2012
I haven't had time to read it, but I took a look at the last chapter and the story has no doubt evolved from where it was when I left. There are still a lot of grammatical errors, but not as many as there used to be.

See, I told you you'd get better at this if you just kept going.
#135 Posted: 14:12:41 13/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Oh, thanks you...
I basically learn to fix my grammar by reading someone else fiction...
Or study more at... smilie ...school
#136 Posted: 14:23:50 14/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 27 |Sky!! Freedom!! (pt. 1)

Meanwhile, two dragon are dying because trapped in cage by Samgon. The had lost hope for living, they already trapped for almost two weeks. Then, the sun reach it point in day light, causing it's light to shine through the hole that Samgon made when his first time here while saving Youla. The light leaving a beautiful traces of light.

While the two enjoying the view, a shadow of two dragon showed up.

"Oh...master..." (Denstery)

"We're...so sorry" Asou surprised, and also wondering. Where had Cyro and Sapphira been in this long time...

Cyro showing a disbelief emotion, how did they ended up like this...
"Hmmph...stupid..." Cyro said it with a little pressure on the second word, pushing both of their had down...
Suddenly Sapphira glance at him...

"Oh right" Cyro realize something...
"You have worked well after all, now it's time for you to be my experiment..."

"What?!" (Both)

"Oh, ehhm" Cyro clears his throat, close his eye, when he open it, a flash of dark light blink and...ZAP...

"We're...so sorry" Asou surprised...what?! The event is repeated...
Cyro still show a disbelief emotion...
"Hmmph..." This time he only grunts...
Sapphira smile at him, a cheesy smile. Seems she didn't effected with the time effect...

"You have done so many to me...and now it's time for..." Cyro paused a little, arrange a word in his head..."for your present" This taste sour in his tongue, but what to do again...He doesn't want to make Sapphira unhappy. He said that like he normally talk, trying to keep his evil touch...

*Gasp* (Asou)

*Raise head*"Tha-Thank you master...
They two almost drop a line of tears...

"Don't hold it" Sapphira in soft tone "tears itself is beautiful as a waterfall with a rainbow..."

Hearing this make them couldn't hold it, the tears drop. Making Cyro want's to puke, as he feels his belly stabbed by a sharp arrow...

First, he free them from the cage, then tell them to close their eyes...
After that, Cyro place both of his paw in each fore head, a dark pulse of energy is flowing. First, both of they eye open in shock motion. A flash of dark light glows in each eyes. Cyro release his paw, leaving a quarter moon mark in each fore ahead, in the middle of their eyes. One of it faced left and other faced right. Asou and Denstery body stand still with his eyes still glow dark. First, their scale became more darker to brown, then both of front and rear leg became more muscular. Second, their wing became larger.
However, a weak dragon body that given so much power straight won't be ready, they both passed out...

"Mwa ha ha ha ha......" Cyro laugh evilly, Sapphira just give evil smile behind...

---
This chapter take long word, so I split it into two part...the next part should be the continue...
It should be around 17 Aug or 18 Aug, cause I got holiday...from Indonesia independence...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:27:34 14/08/2012 by Youla
#137 Posted: 02:53:03 19/08/2012 | Topic Creator
More incoming chapter...dunno when...just make this topic to take this first line...
#138 Posted: 15:04:21 20/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 27 |Sky!! Freedom!! (pt. 1,5)

Samgon return at the next morning...he try to walk quietly so he won't wake anyone. He's tired already...however, all this long Samgon knows Youla always wake up early to get some exercise. Samgon try to avoid this, but in exchange he spotted by Raven...

"Morning Samgon, got nice sleep?" Raven ask while yawning...

"Umm, Well...actually" with cheesy smile he try to hide the fact.

"Oh, Samgon, have you got it?" Youla in sudden interrupt. Spotting Samgon's handbag, it's a pouch actually that wrap up from shoulder to between front and hind leg, she sees a full of berries she's looking for to responsible...
"You got it, thank you..." approach his side then "my love" said in lovely tone with her Sapphire eye, and not forgetting to lick his cheek...

"Umm Youla, what you doing?" Raven couldn't see clearly as it blocked by Samgon strong and beautiful green scale and his pair of sharp yellow horn...

"Nothing" Youla answer with her blue smile... "C'mon Raven...help me out to cure Denragon".

Hearing this Raven's blue cheeks mixed with red colour, showing she is blushing. Then they come to Denragon's chamber while Samgon keep shocked happy outside...

After the two dragoness enters, Samgon's pupil gloom, green cheeks blushed up, he brush the sky with his wing and do nice back flip in front if the bright sun...showing he is very happy for what Youla do...

While enjoying back flipping...

"Samgon!! Hey!"

"Huh?! Oh, it's you, what's up?"

"Shouldn't you be at your bro's room?"

"Oh right...Sorry"
Samgon came down hovering though the air...and heading to Denragon's chamber...
Due to the way Samgon called, it must be a young person, it will fit perfectly to Muelfor as the caller. Raven should be beside Denragon, Youla is entering the room with Raven.

Samgon follow Muelfor, the snow white fur wolf, to the chamber. In the chamber, Muelfor and Samgon directly take position to lie on the floor...
Due to to warm temperature, Muelfor sticks his tongue out. Watching Youla do her job with the berries makes Samgon sleepy, his eye getting heavier. He just remember he hasn't sleep last night...
"Samgon?" with very soft tone... "Could you take the bowl and a water as much as the bowl size?"

"Oh huh?" awake... "Sure..."

"You Okay, my dear?" Since Samgon lay beside Youla, so she can whisper it.

"Yeah...I am...don't worry"
Samgon head outside, make a bowl and scoop the water on the river, bring it back to Youla.

"Thanks you honey" Youla manage to lick him while no one see.

Samgon lick her too, luckily only Denragon sees...
Then Samgon eye become heavy, and he fall asleep even before he know it.

"Samgon, could you...Oh has a sleep first"
-----

"Woo-hoo!" somebody scream that wakes Samgon...

"What?!"
---
Until next time...
Nothing all the changing I made please (I mean the way I write smilie)
---
2nd Edit : Title changing... I change it into pt. 1,5 because in this chapter nothing related either about sky or freedom, but this part is a connector between part 1 and later part 2... smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:49:13 04/09/2012 by Youla
#139 Posted: 11:01:30 23/08/2012
Well... Nice, Youla...
---
#140 Posted: 23:26:08 23/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Well...you can call me sis...
Thanks anyway...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:46:28 01/09/2012 by Youla
#141 Posted: 11:52:40 04/09/2012 | Topic Creator
I add some note on the 1st comment...
PLEASE!! Read it first...it's kinda important...
#142 Posted: 14:27:09 06/09/2012 | Topic Creator
This chapter may get awkward...be ready... (really, this may get very ugly)
Chapter 27 |Sky!! Freedom!! (pt. 2)
"What!" as soon as Samgon awake and realize that the other has left him...flying.
"Hey, bro!! Get down here...!"

"Nuh Uh, I'm just got my time to fly again, why would I do that??" with semi-mocking tune he answer...

Then Raven, join him from behind the tree, but Youla is nowhere to seen. She should be joining since she do most of this flying event. Just when Samgon wondering, thinking face, paws on the forehead and other stick to the chin... Youla came out from behind him, also behind the bushes. She looks like just refreshed in the river back in from the bushes.

She flaps her both wings, brushing the sky and also showers Samgon a little with the water that left on her wing...
"Honey, relax... What's with that face?" Youla always talk with passionate when she has private time with Samgon...

"Nothing, just wondering... beside beautiful, you also smart dragoness. Plus with that knowledge about berries and herb and that mixing thingy... I don't think I can do that...

While Youla tells Samgon how exciting for succeeding in the first-time trying, Denragon had already enjoys the flight with Raven. With Denragon's red scales and Raven's blue scales, they just like fire and water dancing up in the clouds on the crystal-clear sky.

Xentor who just woke up got a little surprise. He though he just get a short nap, and by that time Denragon already fly freely on the sky.
"Hey, how's the sky???!" He shouts then yawn widely...

Denragon seems enjoying the freedom, doesn't know if he is ignoring or he really doesn't hear it. Xentor also know this, he doesn't want to interrupt, so he go back to his chamber, covered with a pile of leaves and a light from the lantern and he continue his reading.

Soon Samgon and Youla join them. Now Denragon and Raven is hurling in similar hurricane moves. They two all sweating while Youla just finish make a bed of cloud.
"Hey...Youla...could you...make us that too?" Raven try to ask as nicely as she could when she breathing hard due to tired.

Youla didn't like her idea get copied, but what to do... She just form a wind to collect all the cloud and just give them... Thou Samgon and her cloud-bed is more fancier, like queen and king bed.

Night comes, they all sleeping quite. They use to have some fishy smell, probably from Muelfor. But now it's gone... Youla wake by a fly buzzing in her ears. Noticing Muelfor isn't there, and also didn't hear his awesome howl...
She walk outside without waking Samgon, and toward to the high ground where Muelfor use it for his performance. She found him there just laying down there...
"Hey, what's up??"

"Nothing"

"C'mon, what's up?"

"Okay, just between you and me" Muelfor still young, since they all 15 aged dragon, he just 11...
"Doesn't blame that you had wing, but I don't want to be forgotten next time you celebrate things"

"Oh, sorry about that, now shall we sleep?"

"Okay, but let me do my daily performance okay?"

"Up to you" Then Youla walk back to be with Samgon again, with some beautiful howling...

In the hills side, Muelfor just want to finish his howling with his new invented tunes. When something trembles on the bushes lower on the hill he stop, trying to see what is there...
The next morning...
"Mr. Xentor!! Samgon!! Youla!! Anyone!!"
---

What's with that? You must wait the next chapter...
Could somebody whoever read this chapter give me reviews about my grammar? I've placed my dream to be a writer in the highest height, please help me keep it high by reviewing...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:17:58 08/09/2012 by Youla
#143 Posted: 06:30:28 07/09/2012
You want me too look for your gramar? Okay, I'll help you... It's really simple, I think.

Quote:
they just liike fier and water dancing up in the clouds on the crystal-clear sky.

It just a simple problem... I always do that too, right?
---
Blayze Gold Sparx Gems: 2299
#144 Posted: 06:28:01 08/09/2012
*claps* congratz this is amazing :3
---
I'm wearing lots of belts..... for no reason at all ~Jinx
#145 Posted: 09:21:31 08/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Well, not just grammar, but also how to make surprises...
And here's some old saying...heh...love will come to you...
---
Chapter 28 |Don't find love...
Youla P.O.V

"Anyone! A little help here..." That was the sound that wakes me. But why only me, I was just start my dream...

"Ugh, coming" I stretch my body and come outside...maybe I won't have good sleep tonight...
I didn't even see uncle Xentor, at least that what my love call him instead of dad anymore...

Once I reach outside, something catch my eye....I try to talk as low as possible.
"Muelfor, what in the world you just do?! What's that blood in you~" I was shocked seeing that...but then he moves aside and I see another wolf dying. It's looks female, Muelfor just carry this wolf, but had no idea to stop the bleed... Seems I have to work another night...
End of P.O.V

"Hey, honey~" a soft tone heard, it's Samgon who want to wake Youla. He brought some fish and bird. She was sleeping outside with the new wolf and Muelfor. The wolf seems has patched up.

"Yeah?" Youla answer with small voice, as she just wake up and then yawn, not as wide as Xentor.

"I have fish and bird, which one?" Samgon offer her the food. It's still dark, the sun is getting bright yellow, but it's still dark.

"I'll have the bird" Youla choose and directly pull of the beak and the bird's feet off. Then start eating it while laying.with Samgon beside Muelfor.
"What makes you wake this morning?"

"I just worrying about you....I didn't feel the tail I was searching" Samgon paused a little to chew up a big tuna "And so I go outside and see you here"
"You?" Samgon ask now.

Youla must answer now, but she finish her chew first, she is a generous lady dragon. *Gulp* "Muelfor..."

"Muelfor wakes you, isn't his part is make you sleep and make me wake?"

"It's suppose, but this Morning where you can still see star blinking, he ask for help. He carry this young wolf, seems as old as he is, she looks wounded so I help him"

"Oh, this one?" Samgon pointing to brown long haired wolf.
"If she wounded, should we help, this two little wolf shouldn't sleep outside. It's cold for them here..."

"Okay" Youla chew up her last bird. She start stand and stretch a little, and walk toward them.
'She is polite too after all... such a ladylike dragoness...' Samgon imagining about her and...

"Honey~"

"Coming..." Samgon stand and go beside Youla. Together they move them. Youla make a soft cloud, and lift the two wolf on the cloud. Then the cloud placed on the ground. With Samgon power he move them with making the ground waving slowly move them.

As they move them, Muelfor stirred a little, moving his body as he know there's the wolf beside him. How lovely they are...

Now Samgon finish the work, the sun haven't show the light, seems still far away from the horizon, so Samgon and Youla go back to sleep. Since his room is occupied, they two flew up to the night sky and sleep there by the cloud and the breeze. They got a new day tomorrow...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:49:15 09/09/2012 by Youla
#146 Posted: 10:43:30 08/09/2012
Nice... Lolz~
---
#147 Posted: 12:07:24 08/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Next chapter will be yours...
LMAO~~
#148 Posted: 14:40:58 08/09/2012
I really hope that won't be a love story... But, if you stil want to make it, that is up to you...
---
#149 Posted: 00:58:09 09/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Just wait it...
-----
Edited last chapter: Adding title...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:58:41 09/09/2012 by Youla
#150 Posted: 15:53:38 10/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Something new in first post...check it out...
Chapter 29 |New Love, New Adventure
*Hoam* Muelfor yawns, get up and stretch a little. He realize he has been sleeping on Samgon and Youla bed... He just remember that he just helped a female wolf last night. He look up onto the wolf face, he found out the wolf is thirsty. So he quickly ran out side, while running tear a large leave with his claws. He scoop up the water and slowly go back... He prepare the water for her...

Not long from that...Samgon waked by the sound of splashing, he sees the sun light has reached the horizon. He wake Youla as well...
"Dear, c'mon, wake up..."

"Yes honey, what is it..."

"Let's wake Denragon and Raven as well..."

"Okay" after Youla nodding, they two hover down to their chamber.
Denragon seems to having deep sleep while Raven already wake...
"Who goes there?!"

"It's us, me and Samgon"

"Oh Sorry, what makes you here?"

"We got a clear day today, out of clouds, this is one of your favorite moment right? So wake Denragon" Youla said softly, try not to wake Denragon...

"Oh really?" Then Raven rushes to Denragon.

"We'll wait outside" Then Samgon and Youla head toward the hills first... it's right behind and upper on the cave, also used by Muelfor to perform a sweet lullaby. While they walking...
"Honey, you already know Raven?" Samgon always curious since he got more knowledge from Spyro, the purple dragon, as Well as Samgon's grandfather.

"Uh...yeah, why is that?"

"Nothing, just want to know how"

"Can we talk this later? After the sunrise?"

"Okay, anytime dear...".
As Samgon close the chat.
Meanwhile, Raven wakes Denragon start from the easy way. Until she needs to shock him...
"Whoa!"

"What's wrong dear?"

"Suddenly a thunder zap my dream off"

Raven giggles.

"What? Funny?"

"A little, but don't mind that, I've got something to show you..." then Raven covers Denragon eye with vines, also guide him...

Meanwhile Samgon still counting down for that sun, but then Youla hears Raven's voice guiding Denragon.
"Sshh" Youla give a sign, Then Samgon nodded. They both just smiles seeing how silly Denragon are. Finally, Raven had guide Denragon to the right spot, Samgon and Youla just step back...
"Whoa, this is amazing" Denragon carried by the the scenery, with the breeze, the sunlight and also the green trees below lined up.
"Thanks Raven" Then Denragon lick her cheeks and give her lovely glance. Raven reply with another love glance and Then hug him.

Seeing this, Samgon and Youla flew up to the sky and make bed Ogden cloud, giving them some privacy time.

As the sun rise higher, soon it became normal day...
"Help!!!" A sounds echoing in Samgon ears suddenly.
"Did you hear that???" Samgon quickly ask Youla.

"Nnoope" Youla said that simple as she still enjoying the rest of the sunlight...

'Ugh, no use' Samgon though. Then he dash directly to the voice source.

"Wait!" Youla shout Then she followed him, seeing this Raven and Denragon dash too. Before that Raven spot Muelfor with that female wolf. She ask Muelfor to tell Xentor that they are leaving somewhere.
Knowing this Muelfor wants to come too, he left a quick note saying 'We will be back soon'. He also invite the female wolf to their adventure...
---
Okay, here...
I think I'm not as much a surprise maker compares to my brother right?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:00:35 11/09/2012 by Youla
First | Previous | Page 3 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me