Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 35 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Lab of Mistakes(cont.) [CLOSED]
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#1701 Posted: 01:33:21 12/12/2012
Living is half the battle...
His hands ached from the jagged rocks of the mountains. Small calluses and lacerations littered his palms and forearms. The atmopheric cold nipped at his bare skin, raising his pores and making hair stand on its very end. Marcellus heaved a laboring sigh and searched for another foothold. His lengthly stay of solitude had made a very vivid mental friend. A nameless creature of many races, bipedal and coated with fur and shrouded in a cloak. You may say that slight insanity had settled into Marcellus' head, making an "imaginary friend" as it were. It climbed with him; keeping him modivated, talking with him. "Your close to something... Ifeeeeel it" it stated, a raspy and inhuman voice eminating from its hooded figure.
Not a thought ran though Marcellus' head against what his invisible friend said, and he forced himself to trek harder. It was right, there were signs of life near. Tracks, scuffles and faint sounds acted as a path and beacon. What better place to put a home. Pegged in the mountains where noone would have rising suspisions. He thought it as strange and had a tingle of danger in finding this stowaway habitat. deadly criminals may live there. His life may be at stake for even coming near.
He pushed that thought aside. With these strange scales growing on his skin, he should have the upper hand. He would use them to aid in the tedious climbing, but the time it would take to grow them would leave him in the dark.
"You are almost thereeeee."
A small smirk split on his face, showing emotion for the first time in years. No more running. No more hiding. Just him and the mountains.
... its survival that is the hardest fight.
The house was finally in view, not to far either. There were in fact living beings in it though, one minor setback that he was preparing for. For the last half hour he had been partitioning his strength to grow his scales over his arms to give him the upper hand in combat. It had forced him to sweat heavily, however, and his motor skills have slowed near to a hault. Hiking was more difficult then ever now. But the house. That haven. His new hope, was in view. Just a few more moments....
Survival of the fittest.
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
time master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3229
#1702 Posted: 01:45:35 12/12/2012
he sighed and looked at her "two things to do...leave you here with no memorys or save someone..."
---
sometimes a leader must learn to follow
Ezio Hunter Gems: 7178
#1703 Posted: 01:48:06 12/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Saphira stood in the window, cleaning out one cut in her arm. Red had disappeared to somewhere and Saphira was going to be by herself. "Ain't this dandy?" She grumbled. It was a deep cut that she had received from a fight and it began to sting and look nasty.
---
"The cowboy has always been a dying breed
But he takes his dying slowly, perched upon his steed."
#1704 Posted: 01:58:35 12/12/2012
Marcellus struggled closer. Maybe he won't be able to fight off attackers. A large portion of his strength was diverted to his slick, green arm coverings. He wandered into the light cast from a window of the house. He squinted into it from the small distance. The only member of the household was female. A wounded being at that. There had to be more than that though, given the size of the house. He slipped back into the shadows and started to circle the house to scope out the build, looking for a way to sneak in.
---
#1705 Posted: 02:07:17 12/12/2012 | Topic Creator
A flick of her ears and twitch of her nose, Saphira turned around looking for something. "Huh.... I thought I smelled something. It's probably nothing." She said to herself as she doctored the wound again. She was going to have to sew the skin back together.
---
#1706 Posted: 02:33:31 12/12/2012
After scanning the perimeter, Marcellus descovered that windows have been carelessly unlatched and even opened ever so slightly. He stealthfully crept to one that lead to an empty room. It gave way easily, but let out a faint squeek from an unoiled track. He cringed and hoped that it wasn't heard while he made his way through the windowsill.
---
#1707 Posted: 02:39:08 12/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Now the squeak alerted Saphira and her ears sprung upwards trying to locate the noise. "Who's there " she called out turning off the water. She knew it wouldn't be Red be ause he would have came in through the door. The girl moved out o the kitchen, light on her feet. She was still in pain but it was going to have to wait.
---
#1708 Posted: 03:15:24 12/12/2012
Marcellus crouched when his feet hit the solid floor of the room. He would have to be careful, that woman could be on alert for all he knew. To take extra precautions, he slipped his rediculously fitting boots off and slipped them under the bed quietly. Noone had barged in on him yet so he felt that he was in the clear to slink to the door. He cracked it ajar and peeked out, ready for anything to jump out at him while he left the room. Then his ears picked up a voice, feminine and probably from the girl in the window. He clenched his jaw.
"You are acknowlaged but not found out yet. Press on and keep quiet." His creature companion hissed in his mind. Marcellus looked arond, trying to see it, but it had dissapeared again. He dare not answer yet. He needed to know what he was up against in the worst of cercomstances.
---
#1709 Posted: 03:21:27 12/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Saphira kept one hand near her chest, in a snapping position. She moved from the kitchen and towards the stairs. The noise sounded like it came from upstairs. Oh goodie. I don't need to get hurt anymore than what I already am. She thought bitterly to herself as she moved up a stair or two, trying to be subtle about her movements.
---
#1710 Posted: 03:46:07 12/12/2012
Marcellus clenched his hands into fists ans he crept around, ducking into another room. He didn't much care about what was inside, he just needed to map out the place. There was no way that it could be this easy to sneak into a house like this. Something has to be wrong. He gathered himself and snuck back out into the hallway, making it to the stairs, hoping the girl hadn't moved from her spot.
---
#1711 Posted: 03:59:19 12/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Saphira stepped up a couple more stairs as she had her ears pointed backwards. She winced at the rush of pain she got from her arm as she stopped about five stairs below the second floor. The girl gritted her teeth as she stood still. It better not be Storm or he was going to be a skewered scorpion that was out on the fire too long.
---
#1712 Posted: 04:54:53 12/12/2012
Marcellus froze just before he reached the stairs. He was getting the feeling that something was wrong. He peeked down the stairwell and, seeing the girl, whipped back to hiding. His eyes were wide and he treated air like a prisoner, holding it hostage . 'I hope she didn't see me. Please! She couldn't have!' his heart rate quickened and he felt that it was loud like a drum. He began to sweat again.
---
#1713 Posted: 05:02:20 12/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Saphira moved up a couple of steps then when he glanced around, she froze. "Who are you?" She asked, moving up a couple more steps. The girl wanted to know what he was and who he was. Saphira stood still as she craned her head around the wall to get a better look at him.
---
#1714 Posted: 05:43:37 12/12/2012
She's... She's actually speaking to me... he hesistated, not that he didn't know what to say, he hadn't spoken in such a long time that he had forgotten how. Marcellus paniced as she came closer to him. Would she think of him as a freak? Would she try to kill him?
Kill him.

Yeah right. A woman overpower him.
She could try.

But he would probably hurt her accidentaly.
He decided quickly to make a break for the window he came in, hoping that she wouldn't be able to describe what he looked like. How could she get a good look at him? He barely even saw her.

He bolted; not for the window, for just about anything, but something he didn't plan for happened. His footing on his first step was off and instead of going forward, he went down. And as he fell he saw the stairs getting closer, the girl coming into view. [i]'Oh god.['/i] He tumbled down the stairs, knocking into the girl on the way down.
---
StoryGirl Gold Sparx Gems: 2593
#1715 Posted: 13:06:15 12/12/2012
ooc Did everyone forget that Christina and Anna are both in the house with Saphira?
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#1716 Posted: 13:39:20 12/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Saphira emitted a small yelp when he knocked into her. She was going to have to quit favoring her right arm and do something. By the time she was able to slip her arm out of its position, they were at the bottom. "Get off. Now." The girl said with a small growl.
---
#1717 Posted: 14:09:17 12/12/2012
OOC: sorry storygirl. I didn't know that....

The room was spinning as he lay on the growling girl. Achig pains twinged in Marcellus' head, immobalizing him for a moment. When she commanded him, he slowly rolled off, fearing that it would aid in the twirling around him, making him nausious. Al the while, his mind hummed with small warnings.
'I must be prepared! Be ready to fight!'
Marcellus pushed himself to stand straight, the migrane expanding in his skull pounding. She has seen his face, therefor if she an enemy he must dispose of her. He was uneasy on his feet but kept a steady stance.
There was a sudden prick in his side, more of a stabbing pain. He brought his hand to it and touched it gingerly. Not his blood, and not the thing either. Relief flooded, inturrupted by the situation and pain. Just a splinter.
Marcellus looked back to the girl, coming back to the situation fully. She was injured, quite a bit too. Her arm shouldn't even be moving from what the wound looks like. "I'm sorry for intruding. Just lost," he told her apoligetically, lying through his teeth as well. He just needed to find the upper hand, although he already had it by being male. He just needed time.
---
#1718 Posted: 14:40:11 12/12/2012 | Topic Creator
(Jesse forgot that and holy ****! I left my English essay at home ;---; )

Saphira nodded pushing herself back up into a sitting position. He sounded sorry but he didn't look like. "It's fine." She said through gritted teeth. Her arm went slightly numb.
---
darkfurydragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3312
#1719 Posted: 14:49:54 12/12/2012
Quote: time master
he sighed and looked at her "two things to do...leave you here with no memorys or save someone..."

"Don't leave?" she said. It bothered her a little that the one person she knew besides Azazel was going to leave the area.
#1720 Posted: 14:54:04 12/12/2012
"then we have a problem...Logan, you will have to bring anna here"
---
#1721 Posted: 21:33:36 12/12/2012
After taking in her appearance he realized in awe that she was no mere human. Some sort of anthro-morphic freak has been using this house for shelter. How does something like her even exist? Was she also captured by The Man in an earlier year? So many questions encumbered the floodgate of his mind, creating more and more pain. He won’t be able to fight if this keeps happening to him.
There was something about her. Something hot. Like a burning fire of anger. It was in her eyes, at least from his point of view. The heat coming from her glare clashed with the cold, thin air and made him shiver. His scales rippled involuntarily and he gave them no notice. He was fixed on the girl, seeing if she would strike, or even move.
The awkward silence consumed him, making him edgy and ready to pounce, like this was going to be a prolonged fight that he had always looked forward to. He genuinely didn’t want to fight her, but the atmosphere weaved tension.
“Your move…”
Marcellus said quietly, his eyes locking to the ground in front of her.
---
#1722 Posted: 21:41:55 12/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Her ears flicked as she strained to hear why he was saying. Then she saw his scales bristle. "You were an experiment too?" She said as she moved back and stood up slowly. More pain shot up through the girl's arm as she gave off a slight pained expression. Her eyes were squinted as she moved her right hand. "Alright. Still able to move the damn thing." She muttered as she had her hand in a snapping position.
---
#1723 Posted: 21:59:06 12/12/2012
Christina heard all the comotion and set down anna and went to see what the noise was. "What the heck Saphi.... How are you?!" She asked seeing the guy. She was glaring at him and her wings fluffed up as she waited for an answer.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#1724 Posted: 22:08:15 12/12/2012 | Topic Creator
"Calm down, feather head." Saphira said with a sharp glare. She was already in a bad mood and the pain in her arm wasn't helping it.
---
#1725 Posted: 22:15:11 12/12/2012
Christina glared at her. "Go shove one! You and i are both stressed! So don't take your anger out on me!" She hissed.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#1726 Posted: 22:21:31 12/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Saphira looked at Christina. "Pissy mood versus pain. Don't see the likeness of the two." A small smirk made its way on the girl's mouth as she chuckled.
---
#1727 Posted: 22:24:34 12/12/2012
"Im frustrated cause a little girl might die you selfish broad!" Christina hissed walking out of the room. "Enjoy your pain! Im gona go find storm" She said getting out to anna. Christina felt for anna's pulse, it was hard to feel and this made Christina panic. She picked up anna careful not to touch the wound and ran out of the house and taking off towards the lab.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#1728 Posted: 23:13:42 12/12/2012
Marcellus was about to reply to the wolf girl when another woman came in and threw him off. 'More people? What the hell?' He backed away as they started to bicker amongst themselves. Another mutant creature in the same home? There musgt be something going on here. His face went blank as the sudden squall ended abruptly and the angel woman left. "What the hell was that?" He blurted out, staring at the girl still in the room. Apperently it wasn't that hard for him to remember how to speak.
---
#1729 Posted: 23:38:28 12/12/2012 | Topic Creator
"I don't even know." The wolf girl replied with a heaving sigh. Saphira didn't like Christina at all. Just seeing Christina pissed was way amusing. She turned back to Marcellus. "And you're lost how?"
---
#1730 Posted: 03:46:45 13/12/2012
Christina flew quickly tears forming in her eyes as she held onto Anna. Anna's breathing was slow and barely existent now. Christina landed at the labs and ran inside. "Storm!" She said when she found them. Tears were streaming down her face. Anna had stopped breathing now. "Shes.. not breathing...." She said trembling.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#1731 Posted: 03:57:47 13/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Logan paused. "Wait what?!" He looked back at Christina, shocked.
---
#1732 Posted: 04:27:29 13/12/2012
Christina shook her head and looked down at Anna's limp body. "She... Just... Stopped breathing... I... we lost her..." She said through sobs.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#1733 Posted: 04:36:16 13/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Logan stopped as just stared at Anna's body.
---
#1734 Posted: 04:52:45 13/12/2012
Christina passed Anna's body to Logan and sat down against the wall hiding under her wings. Anna's body was still warm but pale. She wasn't breathing and no heart beat could be detected.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#1735 Posted: 07:26:22 13/12/2012
Quote: time master
"then we have a problem...Logan, you will have to bring anna here"

"Why can't you take me with?" she asked.
#1736 Posted: 21:31:12 13/12/2012
"fair point...but it seems it won't be needed...so anna's dead? mere childs play" he grinned and turned round "get her into my lab....i have work to do"
---
#1737 Posted: 21:35:27 13/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Logan nodded to storm as he began to hear to the boy's lab.
---
#1738 Posted: 22:18:05 13/12/2012
Christina stood and followed storm and Logan. She was afraid that Anna wouldn't be revived.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#1739 Posted: 22:31:45 13/12/2012
Azazel looked around the corner of a doorway with a subtle glower, not at anyone in particular. He saw the girl and frowned. She looked dead.

Nat couldn't follow since she had a hard time walking. Az saw this and walked out and helped her walk since she obviously wanted to follow them.

"...is that girl dead?" he asked Nat

"Yeah, he's going to try to bring her back."

"You're not serious?"

Nat nodded. Great, now there's be two possibly temporarily crippled girls in the lab.
#1740 Posted: 23:22:54 13/12/2012
"hurry up...we must or it will be impossiable" he grinned his usaul evil grin "while i work do you wish for her to be modified again?"
---
#1741 Posted: 23:26:35 13/12/2012
"No."Christina growled. "Just bring her back." She said.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#1742 Posted: 23:29:42 13/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Logan laid Anna down on the table. "Just. Bring me my sister back," he hisses with a deep glare of anger.
---
#1743 Posted: 00:19:26 14/12/2012
"bah you people are no fun...now where did i leave those chemicals...." he mumbled to himself as he looked around the lab
---
#1744 Posted: 00:29:57 14/12/2012
Christina growled at him. "She doesn't need to be changed in any way. Shes more normal then i am and i want it to stay that way. She doesn't need to be screwed up any more then she already is."
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#1745 Posted: 00:51:21 14/12/2012
"how about a turtle shell? that would keep her safe" he grinned at the thought
---
#1746 Posted: 00:52:25 14/12/2012
"HELL NO!" Christina hissed. "Ill kick your ass if you do that to her!" She said
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#1747 Posted: 01:14:17 14/12/2012
"well....you don't have a sense of humor now do you?" he sighed and found the chems he used before still in a syringe "ah there we are"
---
#1748 Posted: 01:22:31 14/12/2012
Christina cringed. She hates needles. "What is that exactly?" She asked
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#1749 Posted: 01:30:41 14/12/2012
he thought for a moment and came to the conclustion "to hell if i know..." he laughed "but i know it works"
---
#1750 Posted: 01:44:31 14/12/2012
Az let Nat sit down far enough away to stay out of the way but any further would seem to make her unhappy.
First | Previous | Page 35 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me