darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > Upgrade Path Recommendations! NEW OP!!!!!!
First | Previous | Page 4 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34
Upgrade Path Recommendations! NEW OP!!!!!! [STICKY]
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7341
#151 Posted: 03:56:14 28/10/2012
Yay thx nibellet.
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
voodude Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#152 Posted: 15:57:18 28/10/2012
is sir lance-a-lot good in pvp mode? because right now i have tried him only in story mode and he is quite slow
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieITALIAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7341
#153 Posted: 16:03:16 28/10/2012
Im not really sure... Lance a lot is mainly for power whereas jouster jockey is a bit faster. Yes, lance a lot is good in pcp mode. hope i helped you!
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
Bean Sprout Blue Sparx Gems: 893
#154 Posted: 16:15:26 28/10/2012
I haven't tested Lance yet, but I really like Jouster. He goes very fast while charging, does 42 damage when charging into an enemy, and the combo moves are quite useful.
---
"No, John. It is pretty weird that ghosts have to pee."
Esunmar Green Sparx Gems: 452
#155 Posted: 16:19:19 28/10/2012
Fright Rider's Sir Lance a Lot path - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOMpFjIgxfY
I'm hoping the jousting one exceeds because I wasn't blown away, and he was one of my most anticipated. o.o
---
Life has given me a voracious hunger and all you give me is candy.
So I'm leaving with my legs and my youth even if jealousy kills you.
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7014
#156 Posted: 00:00:06 29/10/2012
Hey does anyone know how to do the super shot on bird blaster in pvp?Whenever I get my enemy in maximum range the shot doesn't charge up.
Skybagel Gold Sparx Gems: 2092
#157 Posted: 00:50:23 29/10/2012
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
@DinoHex. Good, I chose that path. Got one right.... [User Posted Image]

And can somebody tell me what is the better path for popfizz?
I chose the mad scientist path and I'm starting to reconsider...

EDIT: NEW PAGE smilie

Don't reconsider, his potion path is amazing. The beast power is strong enough without the path.
---
Whoop whoop! Yellow Sparx on the day of Swap Force's release!
Eyebrawl4616 Green Sparx Gems: 163
#158 Posted: 01:24:18 29/10/2012
Any recommendations for Hot Head? I got him today, and I'm not sure which path I should take.
---
Missining: smilie smilie smilie smilie
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#159 Posted: 02:36:22 29/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Which one for Tree Rex and Sprocket? ( My only two! smilie! )
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#160 Posted: 02:37:02 29/10/2012
Treefolk Charger. I can't recommend for Sprocket, though, because I don't have any of mine yet.
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#161 Posted: 03:00:53 29/10/2012
S2 Hex: Bone Crafter - It is literally the only way to spam Skull Servants, and there's nothing else you would want to use Hex for given how powerful that is.

S2 Drill Sergeant: Megadozer - The rich get richer, because this path is even better by comparison than it was before. The improved Auto Blaster upgrade on this path has perfect synergy with his Wow Pow, and makes a very cheap keep-away character.

Sprocket: Wrench path - I know it seems silly building such a low-HP character for melee, but the fact that you take damage in your VERY SLOW turret tank makes upgrading for that seem kind of reckless. Her mine upgrades, particularly Combo C (where she throws five mines in a circle around herself) are significant, and work exceptionally well with the initial double turret upgrade. She plays field defense a lot better than Boomer ever did... a pretty nice path.

S2 Ignitor: Soul of the Flame - Even better by comparison to Blademaster than it was before. Ignitor's Wow Pow is literally made for SotF, and adds another layer of field defense to deter quick characters from approaching your armor.
Heirumaru2286 Gold Sparx Gems: 2285
#162 Posted: 11:32:31 29/10/2012
Quote: Eyebrawl4616
Any recommendations for Hot Head? I got him today, and I'm not sure which path I should take.

Oil Baron. 'Nuff said.
---
..::TotallyAwezum::..
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#163 Posted: 11:46:18 29/10/2012
smilies wrench path
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#164 Posted: 14:22:22 29/10/2012
Quote: joerox123
Which one for Tree Rex and Sprocket? ( My only two! smilie! )

HIGHLY recommend Melee attacks.

Her combo's become about 2x more powerful, she can summon 3 mines at once, and she gets 2 good Z and B combos.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
milton310 Blue Sparx Gems: 958
#165 Posted: 14:51:29 29/10/2012
Tree Rex take the Treefolk Charger Path because it has more abilities of you to use
---
"One choice can lead to a change to the metagame"
Member of the Smogon OU/Ban Committee
Head of Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Tiering List
#166 Posted: 14:56:17 29/10/2012
Melee path for Sprocket, but for the mines, not the melee. Careful attacking that close with such low HP... try to combine turret and mine attacks, and keep-away in PVP.
Aqua Green Sparx Gems: 439
#167 Posted: 18:54:19 29/10/2012
I will be testing out the spinning path for Flashwing as soon as I have time to devote to the game, since from what I've seen it covers more ground which could help her lots. (Homework and Hurricane Sandy are a little more important.)
Slivers Yellow Sparx Gems: 1387
#168 Posted: 19:33:34 29/10/2012
Quote: Nibelilt
Quote: Slivers
Cynder can now be damaged while shadow dashing which makes that path significantly worse. Netherwelder with exploding ghosts and her new wow pow on S2 is now the better option.

She's always been able to be damaged.

Although the Wii version may be different like many aspects in S:SA, on both the PS3 and xBox, no, she could not be damaged while Shadow Dashing.
#169 Posted: 19:35:59 29/10/2012
S2 Stump Smash: Nut Crafter. His insane Wow Pow is clearly made for this path. No use trying to melee anymore.

S2 Zook: He's about the same as before, but Floral Defender is still better than Artilleryman. Go with that.

S2 Slam Bam: Blizzard Brawler. Now that his dash actually does damage and negates even more, he can really rock a charging melee build. Significantly better this time around.

S2 Whirlwind: Tempest Dragon. Again, I don't know what you could really use the Wow Pow for on Ultimate Rainbower. These abilities were mostly made with specific paths in mind, and generally those will be the better paths in Giants, as Wow Pows are usually game changers.

S2 Flameslinger: Pyromancer finally lives up to his potential. His Wow Pow does two things for the character; it makes Supernova so easy to executre that even a newbie could use it constantly, and it also turns him into the game's new keep-away king, over Cynder.

S2 Terrafin: Same character, different day. Sandhog is still better, the Wow Pow is made for it, and that's all there is to it. Brawler is actually worse this time, because melee is far more dangerous than it used to be, while Sandhog is as safe as ever.

S2 Bash: I think the Bash debate is settled in Giants. Since Bash's Wow Pow finally gives Granite Dragon's roll some punch, there's really no reason to pick Pulver anymore.

S2 Cynder: Shadowdancer is awful this time around. Being damaged during Shadow Dash killed the path. On the other hand, exploding ghosts work more accurately now and deal nice damage in Giants, leaving Nether Wielder actually improved in some ways. Definitely time to switch paths if you were a Shadowdancer.

S2 Trigger Happy: As both paths still do the same machine gun damage, there's no reason to pick Golden Frenzy at all anymore. His Wow Pow, if anything, widens the gap between the two paths, leaving Moneybags the clear choice.
Slivers Yellow Sparx Gems: 1387
#170 Posted: 19:56:21 29/10/2012
Quote: Tashiji
S2 Whirlwind: Tempest Dragon. Again, I don't know what you could really use the Wow Pow for on Ultimate Rainbower. These abilities were mostly made with specific paths in mind, and generally those will be the better paths in Giants, as Wow Pows are usually game changers.

Does the Wow Pow's Tempest Rainbow Shots destroy other Tempest Clouds if they get hit?

S2 Bash: I think the Bash debate is settled in Giants. Since Bash's Wow Pow finally gives Granite Dragon's roll some punch, there's really no reason to pick Pulver anymore.

This has made my 7 year old boy SO happy as he loved Granite Dragon even when it was both difficult to use and difficult to do high damage consistently with. He also can no longer sit still every time he thinks of Zap S2 and its Wow Pow smilie

S2 Cynder: Shadowdancer is awful this time around. Being damaged during Shadow Dash killed the path. On the other hand, exploding ghosts work more accurately now and deal nice damage in Giants, leaving Nether Wielder actually improved in some ways. Definitely time to switch paths if you were a Shadowdancer.

On the other hand, this made the 7-year old's Dad very very sad and remains his one complaint of Skylanders Giants smilie
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#171 Posted: 00:14:23 30/10/2012
Oh hey. I should list some of mine huh?
I'm playing on the Wii version, and I don't have any knowledge of PvP rankings or the like, so I picked paths that I felt were more suited to the regular story mode parts of the game/ paths I didn't choose for certain characters in SSA and what I feel for them.

Tree Rex: Treefolk Charger. It's really satisfying for me to just bash through things with a lot of power. It's one of my favorite things to do with large/strong characters in video games. Giants is no different- Treefolk is fun and you get to do more damage in the process which wipes out most small-medium health enemies in one run through. I also didn't really like the laser blasts from Photosynthesis Cannon. Seemed to me to be pretty un-accurate for the most part.

Bouncer/L-Bouncer: I-Beam Supreme. I had a hard time getting a good feel for the rockets and conversely, loved spamming the finger blasts around at enemies. Bouncer down this path reminded me of why I loved Trigger Happy so much- bouncing things off of walls and spamming trick shots to take down enemies from afar.

Crusher/Granite Crusher: Rock Grinder. I really enjoyed smashing things with Crusher's hammer, just like with Tree Rex's raw power. I felt Rockslide Boulders would be fine with just the Soul Gem and I don't even think the boost of armor would really make a difference anyways.

Jet-Vac: Vac-Packeteer. I really liked the flight abilities that Jet-Vac gets. Maybe as a bonus or something but I found that if your air goes low while flying, you simply suck in air and it instantly recharges. Neat, right? Suction is what I used a lot anyways and when you pull guys in close, it actually does a lot more damage! I'm very curious though to try the other path with the Legendary Jet-Vac I have sitting still.

Flashwing: Super Shards. I haven't actually gotten far enough to start buying those abilities but I really like Flash's shard attacks over her Shimmering Spin.

Chill: Ice Lancer. I don't think anyone wants to be sitting still in this game, and Ice Lancer makes those javelins of Chill's pretty potent. You can basically spam them anywhere to get rid of enemies quickly. Throwing up your Ice Wall before hand will make it even better.

S2 Gill Grunt: Wow Pow is neat. Went back to the Harpoon path for him after changing the one on the original to the Water Weaver. Both are ok in my book although you'll do more damage with Water Weaver.

Sprocket: Went with Gearhead. I really liked the turrets and riding around in them is fun too. It's slow, but it's fun at least dropping mines out the back. Didn't really care for her physical attacks which is why I also went with Gearhead.

Cynder and Chop Chop- I did Cynder's Wow Pow but she's still pretty eh. I don't really care for her...non-lightning path which is what I went with this time around. Chop I went with the sword path because I always didn't like the shield path. I think I saw someone mention the wow pow is better on that path so maybe I'll switch. This marks the 4th Chop Chop I have so then I'd have 2 of each on each path haha.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Aqua Green Sparx Gems: 439
#172 Posted: 00:38:27 30/10/2012
Pop Fizz is going to be the one I have a hard time deciding for, upgrade wise. I like the strategy of the different combos with drinking different potions, but his Beast mode doesn't seem much stronger on the Beast path...
#173 Posted: 00:55:16 30/10/2012
Quote: Skybagel
@DinoHex. Good, I chose that path. Got one right.... [User Posted Image]

And can somebody tell me what is the better path for popfizz?
I chose the mad scientist path and I'm starting to reconsider...

EDIT: NEW PAGE smilie

Don't reconsider, his potion path is amazing. The beast power is strong enough without the path.

The Upgrades in the potion path seem slightly pointless (Not counting the Mixoligist upgrade)
plus I really like using beast mode and it seems it would be useful in PvP.

Thanks for the help anyway but I think i'm going down best of the beast path.

*Shrugs*

Suit yourself.

(No Problem smilie)
---
#174 Posted: 02:31:22 30/10/2012
My recomendations as of now:

Jet vac: Bird blaster is the way to go. His suction and Jet pack are just fine on this path as they are, but his Vac blaster becomes awesome! The shots pierce enemies which is helpful(occasionally in pvp like with zook and Double Trouble) and do 15 damage making it an amazing projectile! It might just be me but the blasts look a bit wider too.

Shroom boom: Barrier booster takes the cake here, simply for its versatility. You get a somewhat bigger shroom shield which is good, plus to make sure your enemy is not getting in your personal space the shield gets a neat cloud around it that damages enemies. They dont even tell you this, but you can actually detonate his shroom shield now for decent damage. The last upgrade gives you the protective ability to go underground and be invincible. A couple things to note with this upgrade are:

-You CANNOT attack however when you go past the shroom shield it detonates.
-You CAN use bounce pads.
-In ring out your enemy still gains power on their gauge when they hit you like this.

Let me know if you agree or disagree with these and why.
Heirumaru2286 Gold Sparx Gems: 2285
#175 Posted: 15:35:57 30/10/2012
Quote: Mrmorrises
Hey does anyone know how to do the super shot on bird blaster in pvp?Whenever I get my enemy in maximum range the shot doesn't charge up.

Just suck up more than two enemies, or anything closeby you: things that give you gold, coins, or treasure, etc
---
..::TotallyAwezum::..
Sparx dragonfly Blue Sparx Gems: 543
#176 Posted: 15:47:18 30/10/2012
Q: What can I do if I choose one path and then I read the Skylanders: Giants Official Strategy Guide and it recommends the other?
#177 Posted: 15:51:00 30/10/2012
^reset your character or buy another one^
---
#178 Posted: 15:52:31 30/10/2012
I totally recommend the potion path for Pop Fizz. The triple potion toss and his purple potion servants are a great combo; like ranged versions of Sonic Boom's babies. Once they're deployed, switch to the green potions and play field defense with the toxic puddles, and explode your potion with the Soul Gem upgrade whenever you have the chance--it does 100 damage. Pop Fizz is not a bad character on this path. I think it adds a lot more to him than the beast upgrades, especially since pure melee is less effective in S:G.
Hazard335 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1435
#179 Posted: 16:49:57 30/10/2012
Quote: Sparx dragonfly
Q: What can I do if I choose one path and then I read the Skylanders: Giants Official Strategy Guide and it recommends the other?

in my opinion they ushally seem like they have no idea what they are talking about. also i think they tell you the best pve path not pvp
noco99 Blue Sparx Gems: 787
#180 Posted: 17:25:37 30/10/2012
What is Ignitor's Wow Pow. Also, is Bouncer wirth buying? And if so, what path is better for him?
---
How is Fun Size candy more fun than regular candy if it's less candy?
Write in my Gb or Pm me if you like Minecraft!
#181 Posted: 18:17:49 30/10/2012
^ Blue Flame! and yes, best path is Robot Rocketeer, target even to 6 enemies, while holding Attack 2 press Attack 1 to launch ilimited rockets and the rockets leave explosions that damage enmies
#182 Posted: 20:08:04 30/10/2012
Which paths should I take for swarm and Fright rider for pvp? And please be detailed.
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#183 Posted: 20:46:35 30/10/2012
@ Mrmorris.
For Swarm you can't go wrong any path.I have not tried the wing path but as for the swarm path it is amazing.But as I said you can't go wrong any path for story and pvp.
For Fright Rider I woud suggest his melee path if this is for pvp.His combos are amazing.His attack 1 attack 1 attack 2 combo does over 100 damage.And for the ostriche head wells they are also good.His maxium damage spear is awesome to.It does 29 damage.Now that may be weak but for a combo that does over 100 its worth it.His dash path is really only for story.30 damege for his dash attack is enough.
Hope this helps
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
#184 Posted: 21:14:19 30/10/2012
the so called flying path is the barb path also known as barberous avenger
---
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#185 Posted: 21:19:48 30/10/2012
Quote: sprocketrocket
the so called flying path is the barb path also known as barberous avenger

Sorry I did not know the name and I always called it the flying path since it upgraded his flying
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
swarm form Blue Sparx Gems: 528
#186 Posted: 01:12:06 31/10/2012
Why does everyone thing the barberous avenger path upgrades flying it doesn't do anything for flying just the wings do damage.
---
A buzz worthy victory
yokey25 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1298
#187 Posted: 01:22:28 31/10/2012
id like to know what path for
bouncer (gameplay of rocket path if possible)
hot head (not sure which both sounds good because i want his hand flame thrower to do more damage and i also want the meteor)
chill (not sure once again)
sprocket (not sure)
flash wing (not sure)
(id like gameplay of both paths for each if possible)
---
My favorite swap is Free Shift. As Shakespeare would say"Tis an awesome character."
Eyebrawl4616 Green Sparx Gems: 163
#188 Posted: 01:43:25 31/10/2012
I chose Hot Head's path that upgrades his oil and fire attacks, known as "The Burniator" or something like that. I love it, the unlimited fire blast is really fun. It's also really good for PVP. I destroyed my brother's Voodood. I would go with Burniator. And does anyone have a recommendation for Eye Brawl or Thumpback?
---
Missining: smilie smilie smilie smilie
#189 Posted: 02:23:10 31/10/2012
Barbarous Avenger upgrades flying because Swarm's best damage overall comes from the air, where he can fire barb and tail cannons. The swarm form path kind of ignores the character's ability to fly, so that's why we call the other one the flying path.

As for Sprocket, I can't recommend the wrench path highly enough. Combo C's mine spread is excellent, and the triple mine throw is even better. Honestly, due to her ability to litter the floor with mines on this path, I actually believe you can make better use of the turrets than riding them around like a tank, which is what several upgrades on the turret path focus on. The reason this is a bad thing? The tank doesn't protect Sprocket. Why put yourself in danger like that, in a slow-moving object, that doesn't even do a ton of damage? Go with the wrench, but use it for mines, not melee.

Pop Fizz should be on the potion path. It's underwhelming at first, but there is a strategy to it. Always use the triple potion hurl to keep the field stocked with purple potions--they become damaging minions on this path, not unlike Sonic Boom's babies. They shoot ranged attacks with decent accuracy, and are very helpful. Litter the floor with green potions to protect yourself, then spam his Soul Gem. It's a wide-area, 100-damage explosion that's actually pretty easy to use thanks to it being based on how quickly you can mash the button rather than a timer. He's good on this path, and I know the beast is tempting, but all it amounts to is a generic melee... not bad, not great, just there.
#190 Posted: 02:26:15 31/10/2012
Quote:
And does anyone have a recommendation for Eye Brawl or Thumpback?

We don't know because they aren't out yet, sorry.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:27:09 31/10/2012 by Skybagel
BigGuy0810 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1633
#191 Posted: 02:45:13 31/10/2012
What is the best path for Flashwing and Hot Head
#192 Posted: 02:56:43 31/10/2012
Barbarous Avenger upgrades flying because Swarm's best damage overall comes from the air, where he can fire barb and tail cannons. The swarm form path kind of ignores the character's ability to fly, so that's why we call the other one the flying path.

As for Sprocket, I can't recommend the wrench path highly enough. Combo C's mine spread is excellent, and the triple mine throw is even better. Honestly, due to her ability to litter the floor with mines on this path, I actually believe you can make better use of the turrets than riding them around like a tank, which is what several upgrades on the turret path focus on. The reason this is a bad thing? The tank doesn't protect Sprocket. Why put yourself in danger like that, in a slow-moving object, that doesn't even do a ton of damage? Go with the wrench, but use it for mines, not melee.

Pop Fizz should be on the potion path. It's underwhelming at first, but there is a strategy to it. Always use the triple potion hurl to keep the field stocked with purple potions--they become damaging minions on this path, not unlike Sonic Boom's babies. They shoot ranged attacks with decent accuracy, and are very helpful. Litter the floor with green potions to protect yourself, then spam his Soul Gem. It's a wide-area, 100-damage explosion that's actually pretty thanks to it being based on how quickly you can mash the button rather than a timer. He's good on this path, and I know the beast is tempting, but all it amounts to is a generic melee... not bad, not great, just there.

So you recommend Barbarous avenger?
Bean Sprout Blue Sparx Gems: 893
#193 Posted: 03:26:48 31/10/2012

Pop Fizz should be on the potion path. It's underwhelming at first, but there is a strategy to it. Always use the triple potion hurl to keep the field stocked with purple potions--they become damaging minions on this path, not unlike Sonic Boom's babies. They shoot ranged attacks with decent accuracy, and are very helpful. Litter the floor with green potions to protect yourself, then spam his Soul Gem. It's a wide-area, 100-damage explosion that's actually pretty easy to use thanks to it being based on how quickly you can mash the button rather than a timer. He's good on this path, and I know the beast is tempting, but all it amounts to is a generic melee... not bad, not great, just there.

I agree, although I do not have Sprocket. The razor wings serve as a not-as-effective swarm form, kind of. In fact, the razor wings do MORE damage than the wasp stings do on the Barbarous Avenger path. The projectile barb blades/ tail missiles can cause a lot of damage, while being able to escape with the flying speed.

Pop Fizz is quite nice on that path. Don't forget that when the purple minions walk on the acid puddles, they turn green and gain the ability to waltz up to enemies and explode. Also, the regular orange potions still do quite a lot of damage.
---
"No, John. It is pretty weird that ghosts have to pee."
skylandergiants Yellow Sparx Gems: 1020
#194 Posted: 12:36:21 31/10/2012

Wow, very nice and accurate. I'm starting to consider the potion path now (I still have'nt chose yet).
Thanks. And also to everybody trying to tell me the potion path is better when I was too naive to listen smilie

the beast path is MUCH better. you get three more attacks, one of which is FIRE BREATH!!!
---
---
---
It's time for Africa.
Takadox360 Gold Sparx Gems: 2852
#195 Posted: 12:45:03 31/10/2012
How much damage is Bash's WOW-POW doing.The same wit Drill-Sergeant and Trigger-Happy.
---
i am trash
#196 Posted: 15:31:15 31/10/2012
If someone could make gameplays of Jet-Vac's, Flashwing's and Sprocket's...
PLEASE SOMEONE TO DO THEM
#197 Posted: 16:44:32 31/10/2012
Bash's hits twice; once for the earth fist that catapults him into the air, which hits for the normal earth fist damage (60), and once more when he crashes back down, which does AoE 70 damage. You can also connect with roll damage, trigger the fist on top of the foe you just rolled into, then crash back down on them, for what is essentially a three-hit combo approaching 200 damage. Heck, smack them with your tail when you land for 80 more and a four-hit combo. Pretty excellent power.

Drill Sergeant's does 10 per laser. Lasers fire once per four shots of Auto Blaster on Megadozer, and autotarget with your normal blasts. Your auto blaster will find the closest foe for you and go to town, so there's no need to worry about aiming it, even while escaping. 10 doesn't seem like a lot of damage, but it really adds up, and you'll be a believer once you try it.

As for Trigger Happy, I think his blasts do 30, but that's the only number on this list I'm not certain about. I've only used the move once or twice.

EDIT: Also, path recommendation for Chop Chop S2 is definitely Undead Defender. Your Wow Pow does double damage on this path, and stunlocks things. That is literally the only reason you need to make Undead Defender your path. Vampiric Warrior doesn't even deal the most damage of Chop Chop's two choices anymore, so why bother?

DOUBLE EDIT: And yes, I am recommending Barbarous Avenger for Swarm.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 16:59:30 31/10/2012 by Tashiji
First | Previous | Page 4 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me