darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure > Lightning Rod Heroic Challenge Bug (PS3)
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Lightning Rod Heroic Challenge Bug (PS3) [CLOSED]
Trexroarr Gold Sparx Gems: 2219
#1 Posted: 04:23:14 22/03/2012 | Topic Creator
SPOILER ALERT!!!

So apparently it is impossible to complete Lightning Rod's Heroic Challenge. Now I'm not completely sure if this is an actual bug or not, but I think it is.

I have cleared every single room of enemies like it says to do. When I get to what appears to be the last room, after I kill of the enemies, a teleporter never appears and takes me to either the next room or the item (at this point I think it's supposed to take me to the item). Once you enter this room, you can't even go back. You just have to sit there until time runs out. You are literally stuck.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I don't know. Any one else having this problem?

This was on the PS3 with Legendary Spyro, by the way.
---
Skylanders Collection smilie
78 S1 + 37 S2 + 16 S3 + 1 S4 + 19 LC + 8 Minis + 12 G + 25 SF + 13 TM + 2 EE + 34 Traps + 39 Items = 284 + 11 Chase = 295 Total
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:29:10 22/03/2012 by Trexroarr
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#2 Posted: 04:26:20 22/03/2012
"So apparently" many people don't have him! And shouldn't you put it in a spoiler? It kinda says what his heroic challenge is going to be.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:27:03 22/03/2012 by Whirlwind5598
#3 Posted: 04:28:47 22/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Perfect. Another rude forum member. Jealous that I have Lightning Rod perhaps?

Next time just ask me to put up a spoiler tag. I'll edit one in now.
---
78 S1 + 37 S2 + 16 S3 + 1 S4 + 19 LC + 8 Minis + 12 G + 25 SF + 13 TM + 2 EE + 34 Traps + 39 Items = 284 + 11 Chase = 295 Total
#4 Posted: 04:32:54 22/03/2012
I'm not jealous its that you probably won't get your question answered because many people don't have him.
And I meant put it in spoiler tags.

(P.S. Have you tried doing it with a different skylander?)
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

#5 Posted: 04:37:02 22/03/2012 | Topic Creator
I just tried it with Cynder. Didn't work. It's definitely a bug.
---
D-Rex Blue Sparx Gems: 815
#6 Posted: 04:39:29 22/03/2012
Have you tried resetting the game or your system?
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#7 Posted: 04:40:36 22/03/2012
Try it with another one then because you remember when people were complaining that their cynder had a bug with portals? Well maybe yours does too?

(P.S. Sorry if I upset you. smilie )
---

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:41:01 22/03/2012 by Whirlwind5598
exosquad Gold Sparx Gems: 2667
#8 Posted: 12:34:47 22/03/2012
lightning rods heroic challenge doesnt work for me either on xbox 360. tried with lightning rod and with drobot. you get to the end and theres nothing there.

and i dont think spoiling a bug is really spoiling it. i went through that challenge like 15 times trying to figure out what was wrong.
---
I am going to have 1 of everything. someday...
gamecocksc17 Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#9 Posted: 12:40:56 22/03/2012
well the good news is that lightning rod still looks bad a$$
---
Turrible, just turrible - Sir Charles Barkley
#10 Posted: 12:57:42 22/03/2012
good news, the heroic challenge works perfectly on the PC version.
---
Wiseman Green Sparx Gems: 333
#11 Posted: 12:58:29 22/03/2012
Wow, so Lightning Rod is bugged and I heard DP is bugged. I dont get how the heroic challenge is bugged though. Dont they test every aspect before mass producing and selling?
---
** Avatar Creator - nitendofan92 **
Buzzthebatgirl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1526
#12 Posted: 13:04:54 22/03/2012
Has anyone tried the Wii version for this bug? So far I have counted people testing on PS3 - Bugged, XBOX360 - Bugged and PC - NOT BUGGED.
---
GITD smilie won on Facebook.com/Toywinner
Too many Skylanders in collection
#13 Posted: 13:06:38 22/03/2012
ahahahhahhahahahha
no... companys dont care.. thats probably why they waited so long to release these figures, cause they knew of the bugs.
i bet the PC version was the only one to receive any extra level of "make sure this work on the PC"
---
sykotek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1262
#14 Posted: 13:10:42 22/03/2012
Maybe they were all street dated and Sunday is when the new title update is scheduled to come out for 360 and PS3?
---
Volcanic Vault World Tour is temporarily on hold...waiting on dwattzdrummer
#15 Posted: 14:01:01 22/03/2012
my drobot is dead after i used it on the PC version to complete the challenge.
---
ViDeOmAnCiNi Platinum Sparx Gems: 7055
#16 Posted: 15:14:24 22/03/2012
The Wii version of LR's heroic challenge works fine. I found that the XB360 version was broken. I tried it with 3 different chars (including LR) and I got the same results as @Trexroarr, but actually using LR got me worse results on XB360 on a couple run throughs. I actually got stuck in different rooms before the last room (where the "prize" is supposed to show up) after killing all enemies and the transporter pad would not show up. I just had to let time expire or reset the challenge.

Ultimately, I had to move LR temporarily to my Wii collection, run the guys through the challenge on the Wii version and then move them back to the XB360 collection. Kind of a hassle. I wish they had done a bit more playtesting on this HC.

BTW - the Wii version of this challenge is a lot easier than XB360 - less Rhubarbs in that 2nd to last room...

-VM
---
♫ "Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I live for my dream and a pocketful of gold" ♫

FiUSAwS:G! http://bit.ly/R3L1lb
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:16:08 22/03/2012 by ViDeOmAnCiNi
voodude Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#17 Posted: 16:13:33 22/03/2012
Quote: exosquad
ahahahhahhahahahha
no... companys dont care.. thats probably why they waited so long to release these figures, cause they knew of the bugs.
i bet the PC version was the only one to receive any extra level of "make sure this work on the PC"

so camo, warnado and wham-shell will be the most bugged?
also lol. they were (almost) released yesterday and people already have problem with them.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieITALIAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#18 Posted: 17:30:02 22/03/2012
You will have to excuse this forum at times, topic creator.

I will check his Heroic when I get home. It will be the 360 version, but if it works fine, I will try it on the PS3 version, to see if it gives me an issue.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#19 Posted: 17:34:17 22/03/2012
Glad we have both versions then...
#20 Posted: 17:45:10 22/03/2012
We should all get a hold of Activision Assist, via their Facebook page. We should all tell them the Lightning Rod Heroic is glitched. I am going to check mine, still. If it is, we should all reach out to them and see if they can do anything.
---
gamecocksc17 Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#21 Posted: 17:48:38 22/03/2012
is anybody's lightning rod not wearing pants. i got mine yesterday. put that sucker on the portal and wouldn't you know it....no pants...this is A KIDS GAME PEOPLE! geez
---
Turrible, just turrible - Sir Charles Barkley
wesxpresswmb Red Sparx Gems: 32
#22 Posted: 20:11:49 22/03/2012
Im having the same bug. Got 2 lightning rods & 2 zooks yesterday at tru. Sold 1set on ebay for $60 per character (:
---
HAVE :smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#23 Posted: 20:17:27 22/03/2012
Tried mine on the Wii today. Using Spyro, everything worked perfectly fine. At the end (the far, I guess left? corner. There's an opening which leads over to an area outside of the main area where the mask will appear), the announcer says "TIKI MASK HAS APPEARED" or whatever it is. You'll see a shadow of it and it'll come down.

So at least on the Wii it worked ok. My Rod was from the 3 pack.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
#24 Posted: 20:52:10 22/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: wesxpresswmb
Im having the same bug. Got 2 lightning rods & 2 zooks yesterday at tru. Sold 1set on ebay for $60 per character (:

Get out of here, scalper. No one here likes your kind.

Anyway, I'm kinda glad to see that others are having the same problem as me. Definitely makes me less worried. Now, what are we going to do about it?
---
#25 Posted: 22:20:45 22/03/2012
Bout to check L. Rod's challenge on my game. Will report if the same is happening.

K, just did it on the 360 version. I tried two things. I fought and went through the portals to the end, killed the enemies and sure enough, it didn't appear.

Tried another thing. I went through the wrong portals, where it took me to a small room with enemies. I thought, "maybe if I kill every enemy in the dungeon, it would spawn." I "THINK" I killed every enemy and it still didn't appear. I am going to run through and make sure every single enemy dies and see what happens.
---
#26 Posted: 23:46:22 22/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: GameMaster78
Bout to check L. Rod's challenge on my game. Will report if the same is happening.

K, just did it on the 360 version. I tried two things. I fought and went through the portals to the end, killed the enemies and sure enough, it didn't appear.

Tried another thing. I went through the wrong portals, where it took me to a small room with enemies. I thought, "maybe if I kill every enemy in the dungeon, it would spawn." I "THINK" I killed every enemy and it still didn't appear. I am going to run through and make sure every single enemy dies and see what happens.

I did the same thing. Killed every single enemy multiple times. Doesn't work.
---
Skylanderportal Green Sparx Gems: 461
#27 Posted: 01:09:19 23/03/2012
Happy!! Because I have it for the Wii, thanks for the news anyway!
---
All SSA but smilie
SG: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Sidekicks: none
#28 Posted: 17:48:46 23/03/2012
I was just able to complete Lightning Rod's heroic challenge on the XB360. The mask APPEARED. How many of you who are attempting this HC are at 100% with your game already? My primary save file is at 100%.

I dropped LR onto the portal and switched over to a save file that my son had started where only a couple levels were finished (it's at like 4%) and talked to Cali and interestingly, the only challenge available was LR's. I am guessing this was because LR was not in my 'collection' on this save and the game figures that because you have this character on the portal that it must present you with *something* when talking to Cali (I tried this the LTH too, also not in my collection on this save file and it does the same thing - presents only the TH challenge). I was able to complete the challenge with LR and LTH on this 2nd save file (swapped in LTH after LR took the wrong pad in a drunken stumble and failed...)

So - this seems to mean that *possibly*, once you reach 100% this challenge glitches. Of course there could be 100 other things that make it glitch. Like once you beat Kaos, or once you do any certain level or once you unlock any number of other challenges via adding characters to your collection, etc. I tried removing LR from my XB360 collection (moved over to Wii collection) and it did not fix glitch. At this point we are really shooting into the dark and grasping at straws. Someone would have to try to add each char to their collection on a new save (thus opening up each challenge) and then go try LR's challenge to see if it's one of those that glitches it and if not one of those, try going through each level and try LR's challenge after each one to see if a level completion glitches it.

Activision has their work cut out for them figuring this one out.

-VM
---
♫ "Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I live for my dream and a pocketful of gold" ♫

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:49:19 23/03/2012 by ViDeOmAnCiNi
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#29 Posted: 19:32:40 23/03/2012
Good to know that someone has managed to work around this; hopefully by the time Lightning Rod gets a release over here, there will be a definitive way to get around the problem.
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
#30 Posted: 20:06:30 23/03/2012
Wow... there appears to be a lively discussion on the Activision Assist facebook page about this issue. Someone references this forum on there. Nice! It looks like the Activision people are at least responding and looking into it. I hope that they can figure it out. It would suck to not be able to get total completion of the game once all figures are out. :-|

-VM
---

D-Rex Blue Sparx Gems: 815
#31 Posted: 20:35:36 23/03/2012
Great to hear that Activision is aware of the problem, hopefully we'll get a fix soon. I'm thinking it might have to do with the game itself rather than the figures.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#32 Posted: 20:39:34 23/03/2012
Quote: ViDeOmAnCiNi
I was just able to complete Lightning Rod's heroic challenge on the XB360. The mask APPEARED. How many of you who are attempting this HC are at 100% with your game already? My primary save file is at 100%.

I dropped LR onto the portal and switched over to a save file that my son had started where only a couple levels were finished (it's at like 4%) and talked to Cali and interestingly, the only challenge available was LR's. I am guessing this was because LR was not in my 'collection' on this save and the game figures that because you have this character on the portal that it must present you with *something* when talking to Cali (I tried this the LTH too, also not in my collection on this save file and it does the same thing - presents only the TH challenge). I was able to complete the challenge with LR and LTH on this 2nd save file (swapped in LTH after LR took the wrong pad in a drunken stumble and failed...)

So - this seems to mean that *possibly*, once you reach 100% this challenge glitches. Of course there could be 100 other things that make it glitch. Like once you beat Kaos, or once you do any certain level or once you unlock any number of other challenges via adding characters to your collection, etc. I tried removing LR from my XB360 collection (moved over to Wii collection) and it did not fix glitch. At this point we are really shooting into the dark and grasping at straws. Someone would have to try to add each char to their collection on a new save (thus opening up each challenge) and then go try LR's challenge to see if it's one of those that glitches it and if not one of those, try going through each level and try LR's challenge after each one to see if a level completion glitches it.

Activision has their work cut out for them figuring this one out.

-VM

I don't have a 100% save file, and it is glitched for me. So, that means the 100% theory is out of the question.
---
#33 Posted: 20:48:37 23/03/2012
Quote:
I don't have a 100% save file, and it is glitched for me. So, that means the 100% theory is out of the question.

Well then it has to be linked to something else in the game. Other challenges, other level completion, some specific figure, etc. I am watching the discussion transpire on the Activision Assist page and hopefully something will come out of it. It looks like they may be slowly narrowing it down. Activision has not made many comments, it's mostly a couple of guys going back and forth. <shrug> I guess we will have to see if anything comes out of it.

-VM
---

DarkeL Green Sparx Gems: 151
#34 Posted: 21:40:52 23/03/2012
I completed Lightning Rods Heroic Challenge without a problem on the PS3 with Stealth Elf. Gonna try the challenge with other skylanders later.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:41:47 23/03/2012 by DarkeL
tiker Blue Sparx Gems: 568
#35 Posted: 22:54:38 23/03/2012
Here's the link to the Facebook thread:
http://www.facebook.com/Activi...150699288049311

The person claims they're working 100% game save to try and replicate the problem.
---
Collection List and image
dbaez2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1242
#36 Posted: 01:03:20 24/03/2012
I called Activision's Customer Support number at 1-800-225-6588. The rep was helpful but stated this is the first that they have heard of the problem. He opened up an incident ticket with the following emailed back to me:

Quote:
Thank you contacting Activision customer support!

Over the phone we talked about how your Lightening Rod Champion for Skylanders is having issues completing the Heroic Challenge. You also informed me that it isn't just you having this issue, you saw on forums that several others are having the same problem. You said you completed all the tasks in the Heroic Challenge in time, yet the portal would not appear for you. Lightening Rod is a newer Champion and we currently haven't had any issues coming in about it, because it is new. What I will do is send a message about this problem to the appropriate parties to see what they can do about this. Again I am really sorry about this issue. Feel free to update this ticket to email me personally or you can call us back alright.

Anyone who is experiencing the same problem should call it in too. If they get enough complaints then I think they will focus more attention to it.
#37 Posted: 01:15:13 24/03/2012
Quote: DarkeL
I completed Lightning Rods Heroic Challenge without a problem on the PS3 with Stealth Elf. Gonna try the challenge with other skylanders later.

@Darkel - What is your save percentage at? Have you beaten Kaos? If not, what level have you currently played up to? You could contribute this info to the FB thread since you are one of the few (first on PS3) who has reported being able to actually complete the challenge... It would be great to be able to help with that thread. I may start a new save just to try to contribute. Hmmm....

-VM
---

Rays Green Sparx Gems: 392
#38 Posted: 01:16:15 24/03/2012
Heres is how you get rid of the bug in Lightning rods heroic challenge. You just squash it.
---
Youtube account: KoopaBoo2
PortalMaster #517721
Skylanders owned: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
dbaez2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1242
#39 Posted: 03:25:16 24/03/2012
UPDATE: Tried the suggestions from others and was able to complete the challenge on PS3 with a work around:

(1) Start a new game & get to where you rescue Cali & she opens up the Heroic Challenge option (doesn't matter what Skylander you use as long as you don't take possession of them in the new game)
(2) Place Lightning Rod on the portal and take possession of him in the new game to open his Heroic Challenge (his will be the only one)
(3) Save new game (should be at about 3%)
(4) Start Heroic Challenge with Lightning Rod to beat challenge and get armor boost
(5) Exit out of Heroic Challenge and go back in again as Lightning Rod
(6) Start Heroic Challenge with Lightning Rod again, but this time fail the challenge on purpose by letting the time run out
(7) When asked if you want to try challenge again, say "yes" and swap out with another Skylander & beat challenge with them
(8) After beating the challenge say "yes" to repeat challenge and swap out next Skylander (lather, rinse, repeat)

I would keep this game save until Activision fixes the glitch. That way when you buy new Skylanders they can complete the Lightning Rod challenge in this new game save

The good news is that you will get the armor upgrade for each of your Skylanders. Also, the challenge will show as completed on your other game saves since the challenge is saved on the figure. The bad news is that you cannot complete the challenge again on the old 100% games saves where the problem started in the first place. I tried it just to see and was stuck at the end again.

Hope this helps everyone out.
#40 Posted: 08:17:37 24/03/2012
Thanks for the workaround, dbaez (although I need to wait to get a Lightning Rod for a while yet!). I'd hope Activision would sort it, though.
---
DarkeL Green Sparx Gems: 151
#41 Posted: 20:08:44 24/03/2012
Quote:
@Darkel - What is your save percentage at? Have you beaten Kaos? If not, what level have you currently played up to? You could contribute this info to the FB thread since you are one of the few (first on PS3) who has reported being able to actually complete the challenge... It would be great to be able to help with that thread. I may start a new save just to try to contribute. Hmmm....

-VM

I completed everything 100%. I also beat this Heroic challange with Zap, Lightning Rod, Zook, Cynder, Double Trouble and Slam Bam without a problem.
Jin Saotome Green Sparx Gems: 383
#42 Posted: 02:58:15 30/03/2012
Quote: dbaez2
UPDATE: Tried the suggestions from others and was able to complete the challenge on PS3 with a work around:

(1) Start a new game & get to where you rescue Cali & she opens up the Heroic Challenge option (doesn't matter what Skylander you use as long as you don't take possession of them in the new game)
(2) Place Lightning Rod on the portal and take possession of him in the new game to open his Heroic Challenge (his will be the only one)
(4) Start Heroic Challenge with Lightning Rod to beat challenge and get armor boost
(6) Start Heroic Challenge with Lightning Rod again, but this time fail the challenge on purpose by letting the time run out
(7) When asked if you want to try challenge again, say "yes" and swap out with another Skylander & beat challenge with them
(8) After beating the challenge say "yes" to repeat challenge and swap out next Skylander (lather, rinse, repeat)

I would keep this game save until Activision fixes the glitch. That way when you buy new Skylanders they can complete the Lightning Rod challenge in this new game save

The good news is that you will get the armor upgrade for each of your Skylanders. Also, the challenge will show as completed on your other game saves since the challenge is saved on the figure. The bad news is that you cannot complete the challenge again on the old 100% games saves where the problem started in the first place. I tried it just to see and was stuck at the end again.

Hope this helps everyone out.

Going to try this, but I wish it worked on my current game... I'll try swapping control of LR between games and see if that doesn;t help.
bhepdogg Red Sparx Gems: 96
#43 Posted: 05:38:57 30/03/2012
I ran into the same bug on my PS3. We had beaten Kaos, but were only at 72% overall in the game. We exited the game and went into another game that my son had started and only completed a few levels. It was listed as 6% complete. When talking to Cali, she says that you can try any of the Skylanders challenges, but it didn't show all of them - only the current Skylander on the portal. I am trying to complete all of the challenges with Flameslinger. I put Lightning Rod on the portal, talked to Cali in the 6% game, then completed the Lightning Rod challenge with Lightning Rod. I'm not sure if I had to do that or not, but after that I tried the challenge again, let Lightning Rod die, then Cali says something to the effect of "Maybe you'll have better luck with a different champion". I selected to try again, then when given the option to put another Skylander on the portal, swapped out Lightning Rod for Flameslinger. When I got to the end of the challenge, the mask was indeed there unlike in my 72% game. Since the stats are stored on the Skylander and not associated with an individual game, when we went into the 72% game, Flameslinger showed the challenge as being completed. We are going to leave the 6% game around for whenever we want another Skylander to beat Lightning Rod's challenge.

Oh, and btw, I beat 29 challenges with Flameslinger. The hardest one was where you don't have to kill any purple chompies. I had already done all the upgrades for Flameslinger, including the one that leaves flames behind from the arrows that kill enemies. Bad news, because the purple chompies kept jumping into the left behind flames. I almost reset Flameslinger so I could just have a regular arrow that wasn't so awesome. But, I finally ended up killing 100 green chompies and no purple chompies. So, word to the wise, if you're trying to beat all of the challenges with Flameslinger, do that one early on before upgrading him. It will be much easier.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
xboxgamer26 Red Sparx Gems: 59
#44 Posted: 16:11:46 30/03/2012
I also have tried to beat the lighting rod challenge with multiple differnt characters on teh xbox 360 verison and the same thing happens to me at the end i just get stuck and run out of time. I have already went the all the way through the game and beat khaos, I really hope they fix this soon. Im going to do like the person above did and call activison and i think all of you having the same issue should do the same that way they will see the mass issue everyone is having
Stealth Elf 32 Green Sparx Gems: 176
#45 Posted: 01:13:14 31/03/2012
That sucks! Hope it works. Wishin' ya' some LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! youll need it.
---
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I posted! smilie My Other Site, although I rarely use it. I love Godsmack! Its a rock band.
LunarEclipse83 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1096
#46 Posted: 14:39:39 01/04/2012
I hope they send an update cause it doesn't work for me either. I'm getting stuck as well.
Madel Blue Sparx Gems: 584
#47 Posted: 16:52:18 01/04/2012
Quote:
1) Start a new game & get to where you rescue Cali & she opens up the Heroic Challenge option (doesn't matter what Skylander you use as long as you don't take possession of them in the new game)

I tried this yesterday and it works! Thanks!
---
That's why all the Gryffindors sing: Weasley is our king.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:53:02 01/04/2012 by Madel
Capoeira Blue Sparx Gems: 585
#48 Posted: 04:05:52 05/04/2012
Yup. I've got the same problem. It's such a shame that Activision doesn't feel the need to fix the bugs/glitches in this game. Maybe they'll show Giants a bit more love.
Stealth Elf 32 Green Sparx Gems: 176
#49 Posted: 00:58:57 09/04/2012
Quote: Trexroarr
SPOILER ALERT!!!

So apparently it is impossible to complete Lightning Rod's Heroic Challenge. Now I'm not completely sure if this is an actual bug or not, but I think it is.

I have cleared every single room of enemies like it says to do. When I get to what appears to be the last room, after I kill of the enemies, a teleporter never appears and takes me to either the next room or the item (at this point I think it's supposed to take me to the item). Once you enter this room, you can't even go back. You just have to sit there until time runs out. You are literally stuck.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I don't know. Any one else having this problem?

This was on the PS3 with Legendary Spyro, by the way.

Is it with the 2 Lava Kings in the front and 2 Bone N arrows behind them?
---
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I posted! smilie My Other Site, although I rarely use it. I love Godsmack! Its a rock band.
#50 Posted: 06:44:55 09/04/2012
I'm here to post to confirm that dbaez2's workaround works. I'm on the PS3 version.

I started a new game yesterday and did the first three chapters (intro, rescuing Cali, and rescuing Persephone). I did all of this as Lightning Rod, who I had changed the ownership on, just to be safe.

I then talked to Cali as Lightning Rod and did the Heroic Challenge. The Mask was at the end. When asked if I wanted to do it again, I chose "Yes", and put a new Skylander on the Portal.

I did this with about twelve Skylanders and all of them got the Mask perfectly fine.
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me