Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > The G.A.M.M.A Force (experiment story)
First | Previous | Page 4 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
The G.A.M.M.A Force (experiment story) [CLOSED]
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#151 Posted: 16:33:39 22/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Alright then. smilie But in the meantime......
* whole group starts to sing Respect*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OncKtzZ2Nc
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#152 Posted: 16:35:23 22/08/2012
Lol. Yay! *starts dancing*
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#153 Posted: 16:38:39 22/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Well, it is what the chapter is about.
*the group is still singing and dancing, with Nadia as the lead. Vito is giving her a jealous glare, wanting more respect then he got.*
---
#154 Posted: 16:46:44 22/08/2012
smilie yup!!!
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#155 Posted: 17:17:39 22/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 17: Who's the Boss?

After the short dicussion on who had respect and who didn't, the topic was brought back to files and information, with all except Vito content with the topic change. Vito was still bummed out about being at the bottom of the respect chain, as they had been calling it. He was also glaring at the one on top, which happened to be Nadia.

"Hey, guys, check it out." Tech grinned as he opened up a file. Seeing him so cheerful all of a sudden got the others curious, except for Vito, and they all looked at the big screen to see what he was talking about. They soon realized why he was so pleased. "Take a look at that. It's my file. Delano Perry, age 20." He said.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever. Just skip ahead to the part we're all wanting to know, like what the heck kind of animal are you." Nadia said.

"Simple. This one." He said. Tech then pulled up a picture of an animal. They all looked, even Vito, although he still looked grumpy.

"A bat?" Krone asked. He had woke back up in time to join in on the respect conversation. As it turns out, he was second, right after Nadia, simply because he was a shark.

"But not just any bat. The vampire bat." Tech clarified, grinning and showing his sharpened canine teeth.

"You're a vampire?!" Everyone slowly turned to look at the one who had said that, which of course, was Vito. They all gave him an unamused look that just screamed 'really?'

"Horssssssefeatherssssss!" Serpentine said. "Of coursssssse he ain't no vampire! They ain't real!"

"Yeah, but do the vamps know that?" He replied. She just facepalmed. Nadia rolled her eyes. Raven sighed.

"If they're not real, then how can they know anything?" Krone countered, trying to talk some sense into him. Nadia whapped him upside the head.

"Don't encourage him!" She hissed.

"Anyway....." Delano muttered, hoping to bring the subject back to the files. "As my file says, I'm a bat, the kind that happens to drink blood, but only by making a small cut on an animal and lapping up a small amount of blood. The vampire bat also--" At this point, no one was listening. And if they were, they couldn't understand him anymore. He had started using large, scientific terms that only he knew. The others just stared at him with bored expressions as he rambled.

"So why exactly am I at the bottom of the respect chain again?" Vito asked.

"Shut up, Vito." Was his only answer, and Nadia was the one that responded.

"See? That right there is exactly what I'm talking about!" He said. The others sighed, already tired of this conversation. They glanced at Delano, and sure enough, he was still rambling. He didn't seem to notice or care if they were paying attention or not.

"So..... Who wants to get Tech to shut up so we can see Serpentine's file?" Nadia asked. They all raised their hands. "Alright then, Krone, you get him to stop." She said, looking at the shark boy.

"Why me?" He questioned.

"Because I said so, that's why." She snarled, her tail twitching.

"But that sounds like it'd be your department." He countered, thinking she could easily intimidate and threaten Delano.

"I don't care. I told you to stop him. And I'll give you five more reasons." She said. She then began listing reasons. "One. Two. Three. Four. Five." She counted, forming a fist as she did so.

"Good reasons." He muttered. "One quiet bat coming right up." Krone then hurried to stop Delano's vampire bat lecture. Although they all wondered why Nadia didn't just stop him herself, no one was actually brave enough to bring it up, so it was left unsaid. But they did agree on one thing, Nadia did have good reasons, and they were hard to argue with. You didn't have to question who was the boss here.
---
#156 Posted: 17:21:41 22/08/2012
Oh Nadia.....such a boss. smilie
---
#157 Posted: 17:27:35 22/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Yep. That's Nadia. smilie Nobody argues with her, and she doesn't take crap from anybody. xD
---
Landerfan2012 Gold Sparx Gems: 2048
#158 Posted: 22:28:13 22/08/2012
The whole reasons thing was stolen from lucy from charlie brown. also,

I KNEW HE WAS A BAT!!!!!!
---
131/174
Trap team and Gearshift on reservation
#159 Posted: 22:44:49 22/08/2012
Well, Cy09 did kinda already tell us.
---
#160 Posted: 05:10:32 23/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah, I took that from Lucy. she says it to her brother, Linus, in the Christmas speacial I believe. Anyway, I thought it would fit Nadia quite well, so I gave her the line.

And, yeah, it wasn't really that hard to figure out that he's a bat, if you pay attention and actually think about it. The others just didn't bother to spend that much time on it.
---
#161 Posted: 06:10:01 23/08/2012
True, very true.
---
#162 Posted: 07:07:02 26/08/2012 | Topic Creator
I finally got a new laptop. Once I get it all set up and everything, it should be a lot easier to update my story, without having to rely solely on the desktop.
---
#163 Posted: 22:51:37 27/08/2012
are you ever going to do anything on your rp?
---
131/174
#164 Posted: 01:51:23 29/08/2012
Yay!

And to answer your question Landerfan2012, no. That rp is long dead.
---
#165 Posted: 15:21:40 29/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 18: Wild Cat

It only took about a minute for Krone to get Delano to stop rambling, and he didn't use any of the same tactics that Nadia had been using. All he had to do was simply ask him nicely to stop talking and pull up Serpentine's file. Once he did, everyone looked at the screen.

"Savannah Sherman, age 21." Delano read. "And as I accurately guessed earlier, she is a Western Diamondback Rattlesnake."

"Okay, great, we know what her real name is. Now, let's move on to something else." Nadia said.

"But, wait, what about my file? We never saw mine." Vito said.

"We already know what your name is. We can look up the other stuff later. Right now, I'd like to know more about this lab." She replied.

"Me, too." Delano added. The others agreed as well.

"Oh, fine. Do what you want then." Vito grumbled, folding his arms.

"Okay. I was going to do that anyway. I don't need your approval." She said. "Delano, look up information on the lab."

"You got it." He said, and did a search. "I found some security camera videos here. The last ones that were actually recorded were from a couple of weeks ago. Apparently, this place has been shut down for a little while, and we just got left here."

"Play the videos." She said.

"I'll play the last one. Maybe we can figure out what happened, why this place was shut down." He said. He then clicked on the video. It began playing instantly, and you could already tell that the lab was being destroyed. People were running in all directions, panicing, screaming. No one seemed to know what to do, and they all looked so terrified of something. Armored gaurds with guns rushed in to stop the chaos. Then something charged onto the screen, attacking the people, killing them. It was powerful, fierce, and appeared on screen so fast that it seemed to be nothing but a large, orange blur. Then just as it seemed to slow down enough so that you could see it, the screen went black.

"Woah! What was that thing?!" Vito questioned, his eyes wide. The others also stared at the screen with widened eyes, mouths agape.

"Delano, go back, pause the video. I want to get a good look at that thing." Nadia said. He did so, and paused the video just before the screen went black. They all gasped at what they saw.

There, on screen, was the image of a large, bipedle tiger. This feline stood about seven to eight feet in height, and was sleekly muscular. You could tell it was female by the feminine physical traits of the body, having an almost human shape. The expression the wild cat had was that of pure rage. Her ears were back, her yellow eyes narrowed with a death glare, her fangs barred and stained with blood. Her large paws were raised, claws unsheathed, and drenched in blood. The tiger's fur was stained with blood also, and yet it didn't seem to be her own, as she appeared to have no visible wounds. There were dead bodies and pools of blood all around her.

Everyone was stunned at the sight, staring at the screen in silence. They couldn't believe what they were seeing. They were also quite fearful of it, especially when the realization hit them that they were currently in the room with someone that had their DNA mixed with a tiger. All five of them slowly turned to face Nadia, only to see that she was long gone.
---
#166 Posted: 23:58:48 30/08/2012
Ohh, niiice! Ahh, raging Nadia will rage. X3 So funn....as long as I'm not in the way <.<
---
#167 Posted: 00:44:43 31/08/2012
^what?
---
131/174
#168 Posted: 04:39:23 31/08/2012
I like it when Nadia loses control, shifts into a halfling, and completely wreaks hell on earth to everything around her.

Well, as long as I'm not in the way of her path of destruction. <.<
---
#169 Posted: 12:55:50 31/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah, its awesome when she shifts. Unless you're in the way, then its not so awesome. 'Cause if you're around when Nadia loses control, you are pretty much doomed. Even if she doesn't, she's still a force to be reckoned with.

Chapter 19: The Newcomer

Nadia raced down the hallway, running like something was after her, and she had to get away from it. Thoughts were racing through her mind, all of them related to what she saw on that video. She had come to the realization before the others did. She didn't really think about it, she just had a gut feeling. Nadia knew who that tiger was, but she didn't want to believe it. Instead, she was trying not to think about it. As she ran, she closed her eyes tightly, clenched her teeth, and her hands tightened into fists. Nadia just kept moving forward, and didn't even notice the bits of rubble scattered on the floor up ahead. She then tripped, and cried out as she went flying, landing with a thud on the floor.

"D@mn.... Whatever it is that tripped me......" She groaned as she got up on her hands and knees. She then glanced back to what it was that she had tripped over. "Rubble....... D@mn rubble........ Next time, it better move if it's in my way....." She muttered as she stood up. As she stood there a moment, groaning a bit, and catching her breath, she heard voices in the distance.

"Well, we haven't found anything yet. I don't know what the boss is so worried about. There doesn't seem to be anything here." A man's voice could be heard.

"Yeah, well, guess he's just paranoid. Still, orders are orders. We gotta check this place from top to bottom." Another man replied. Nadia quickly and quietly hurried to the far wall. She pressed her back against it and began slowly edging to the corner up ahead.

"Man, this is gonna take forever." The first guy sighed. Nadia soon reached the corner and carefully peeked around it to get a glimpse ofthese guys. It was pretty much what she expected.

"Great. Just freaking great. Guys with guns and armor. This isn't good. Still, maybe I can sneak up on them and knock them out or something." She thought.

Just as Nadia was about to jump out and attack these guys, someone beat her to the punch. A third male seemed to appear out of nowhere and knocked these guys unconcious before they got a chance to shoot. Nadia stayed put and got a good look at the newcomer.

This one deffinitely was not with the other two. He lacked armor and guns for starters, and he had black wolf ears and a tail. He was about the same height as Nadia, and just as muscular, if not more so. He had black hair down to his shoulders that appeared kind of shaggy and messy. He had tribal tattoos along his arms. He wore the same white outfit as the others, minus the shirt and shoes. The guy also had a very stoic and serious expression.

Nadia quietly watched him for a minute. She saw him start to go through the other guys' pockets and things. He started grabbing useful tools and such, like daggers and money. He also picked up the guns. Once he appeared to be finished, he stood up and sniffed the air. Then he growled quietly, and glanced in Nadia's direction. She ducked behind the wall before he saw her, but there was no doubt in her mind that he knew she was there.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:14:47 31/08/2012 by Cynder09
#170 Posted: 23:06:26 01/09/2012
Yaaay, thanks. And like I said before, do whatever you want with him. ;p

Ah, I remember the encounter Shard vs. Nadia. It won't be pretty, that's for sure. Haha. smilie
---
#171 Posted: 22:19:13 02/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah, this should be interesting. smilie Hopefully, they won't kill each other. smilie
---
#172 Posted: 23:33:54 02/09/2012
One can only hope......smilie
---
#173 Posted: 14:42:40 03/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Hmm, yeah, they're gonna try to kill each other. smilie I'm going to have to bring in reinforcements to stop them. smilie

Chapter 20: Round One

The wolf boy held the gun at the ready, and slowly approached the wall. Then he suddenly leaped around the edge, ready to shoot whoever was there. There was only one slight problem. No one was there. There were, however, a pair of white shoes sitting against the wall. He looked around and sniffed the air. He picked up the unique scent of a tiger, now coming from behind him. Just as he started to turn around, he was suddenly kicked. Hard. The force was strong enough to knock him off his feet. The attacker didn't just come from behind him. He or she had apparently jumped down from a higher point, but there was nothing to hold onto, except for the wall. As he was knocked down, he lost his grip on the gun. The wolf boy jumped back on his feet quickly, and now glanced around for the location of the gun.

"Looking for this?" Asked a female voice. He looked up to see Nadia standing in front of him, pointing the gun at him. He froze, and watched her carefully. She then cocked the gun and fired several bullets. The guy didn't have enough time to dodge. However, he didn't have to. They both realized something in that moment. Nadia had terrible aim.

"You missed." The guy said, his voice monotone. Then he suddenly leapt at her, and kicked the gun out of her hands. The gun went flying and was then ignored as the two engaged in hand-to-hand combat. Nadia jabbed left and right with great strenght and speed. The guy dodged with even greater speed and agility. Then he struck back with a low kick, knocking her off her feet. She grunted as she fell, but quickly jumped up before he could land another hit.

"You'll have to do better than that to beat me, Fluffy." She smirked, confidant. The guy growled, not liking the nickname she had given him. Nadia then lunged at him, her nails sharpening into claws as she tried to slash him. Even the nails on her feet were claws now. The guy continued to dodge with relative ease, and struck back with an arm thrust to the chest, knocking her backwards into the wall.

"Don't call me Fluffy." He snarled, his ears back. Nadia recovered quickly and held her fists at the ready for another attack.

"Well, I didn't exactly catch your name." She stated.

"Shard." He told her.

"Nadia." She replied. "Okay, we're aquainted, great. Can I go back to kicking your butt now?"

"Last I checked, you were losing."

"Then you better check again, 'cause I sure as heck was not losing!" She growled, her tail twitching. Nadia was about ready to pound this guy now, but a low groan caught her attention. Shard had noticed the sound, too. They both glanced over at the two armored guys that Shard had knocked out earlier. They were starting to wake up.

"I suggest we call a truce for the moment and worry about them first. We can finish our battle later." Shard said. Nadia huffed and crossed her arms.

"Fine, but you won't be winning." She said, determined not to lose to this guy. She wasn't at all worried about the humans.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:40:16 03/09/2012 by Cynder09
#174 Posted: 21:51:46 04/09/2012
Quote: Dragon-outcast
Yaaay, thanks. And like I said before, do whatever you want with him. ;p

Ah, I remember the encounter Shard vs. Nadia. It won't be pretty, that's for sure. Haha. smilie

how did you know what was going to happen?
---
131/174
#175 Posted: 23:08:34 04/09/2012
Oh...well, let's just say they met in a certain Werecreatures vs. Vampcreatures RP (except that no one plays any Vamps anymore. X_X) and, *ahem* yes.....it was quite the spectacle.
---
#176 Posted: 23:15:42 04/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah, lots of fun when these two meet up. They don't exactly get along. But I don't understand why. They're both so nice and friendly. xD
---
#177 Posted: 23:20:00 04/09/2012
smilie Riiight.

Eheh, anyway, sorry. Forgot to comment about the new chapter. Great. Love the fight scene.

Though, if it's okay, do you mind if Shard's fighting style is a little different? I've been meaning to try and showcase that in the rp, but....there haven't really been a lot of battles lately. smilie

My idea is that (I'll make it so you don't have to change anything) he does have short bursts of super power and speed or whatnot, but his main tool is his skill, because for an experienced fighter, most are usually going to be stronger and faster than him. So he counters with being able to know ways around a faster and stronger fighter such as Nadia. Uhh, do you get what I'm saying?
---
#178 Posted: 23:24:57 04/09/2012 | Topic Creator
You'd think those two would be best friends, but for some reason, they just don't get along. smilie

Yeah, I think I get the idea. He depends more on skill and cunning in a fight, rather than speed and power. Nadia is like the opposite. She's so strong and fast that she doesn't really bother with strategy. She doesn't really need it that much.
---
#179 Posted: 23:32:29 04/09/2012
I know. They would be if they worked together. Oh gosh, that would CERTAINLY be a force to be reckoned with. smilie But....huh....I guess they're just both so fiercely independent.

Yeah, I was learning like, a few weeks ago that to stop force you don't always have to have a stronger force back. Like if someone through a punch, you don't really have to block it. What my coach did was he would just guide the punch away from him while making the velocity go the same way. Ahh! I'm feeling really weird trying to explain this. smilie
---
#180 Posted: 23:39:21 04/09/2012 | Topic Creator
I do actually have an idea where they kinda have to spend more time together. That should be fun. smilie

I know what you're trying to say. smilie I've some some examples of it on TV, so I get what you're saying. I tried to kinda keep in mind what Shard's fighting style is and show that, but they haven't fought much lately for one thing, and my characters don't usually interact with him.
---
#181 Posted: 23:44:04 04/09/2012
Ooh.....sounds interesting. :3

Kay, thanks. And yeah, other than a few times, they haven't really interacted a lot.
---
#182 Posted: 23:49:16 04/09/2012 | Topic Creator
It will be. X3 I don't want to spoil anything though.

Nope, they haven't. That probably doesn't really help their friendship any. And neither one is the type that trusts easily and makes friends in a heartbeat.
---
#183 Posted: 23:52:51 04/09/2012
Yeah, exactly.
---
#184 Posted: 23:56:30 04/09/2012 | Topic Creator
They're also both independent and hate asking for help. But they just need to learn to work together. I already kinda have an idea of how they could essentially ask for each other's help without actually referring to it as that.
---
#185 Posted: 00:01:48 05/09/2012
Cool. I cannot wait. smilie

Hmm....perhaps we should also do that in the rp as well.......it would be interesting if our characters did interact more. Maybe come up with some sort of devious situation too. XP

We should tell Gf. smilie
---
#186 Posted: 00:05:39 05/09/2012 | Topic Creator
It may be awhile, though. Not sure exactly. Still kinda working out the details. But when it does happen, it'll be good. X3

Yeah, we should do that. smilie We could get our characters to interact more, and also get more action back into the rp.
---
#187 Posted: 00:10:40 05/09/2012
I know. It doesn't seem like something that would happen the next chapter anyway.

Mmhmm. And I need someone to interact with my newest character, Leanne. It'd be good practice since I don't rp many girl characters.
---
#188 Posted: 00:17:25 05/09/2012 | Topic Creator
No, not that soon. For those two to get along, that'll take some time.

Alright. Well, last I checked, Nadia, Abby, Roxanne, and Kento were all still at the mall. Isn't Leanne still in Victor's camp?
---
#189 Posted: 04:42:11 05/09/2012
Yeah. A LOT of time. X3

Yeah, cause I was hoping Lunarz would come back, or someone inside that camp. Guess not. *sigh* And yeah, I know. Mall. I think we're still doing that meeting with Shard, Nailoh and Krone right? Take them to Victor's camp.
---
#190 Posted: 12:47:25 05/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah, and for them to spend that much time together, I have to think of a reason why they'd be stuck together. x3

Yeah, we can still do the meeting. Krone's just kinda out in a small cave in the forest, looking for materials to make weapons with.
---
#191 Posted: 22:21:48 05/09/2012
so these characters were also in your other story?
---
131/174
#192 Posted: 22:26:55 05/09/2012
^Yep.

@Cy09: Definitely.

Yeah, and since Shard is in the forest, chance meeting happens. Yay!
---
#193 Posted: 23:18:48 05/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Yep. Shard and Nailloh will probably have to find him, though. Since Krone's a shark, he's not really going to know they're there, unless they howl or something. His sense of smell isn't that great, unless someone's bleeding.
---
#194 Posted: 23:55:28 05/09/2012
Yeah, that's probably the case. And I do believe we did make Ice Bane's character bleed. X3
---
#195 Posted: 02:22:49 06/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Ah, yes, you did. And Krone can smell blood up to a mile away. He should meet up with them soon.
---
#196 Posted: 05:14:09 06/09/2012
Oh goody. See, it all works out.
---
#197 Posted: 14:20:17 06/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Yes, it does. And I see you joined the Insane Asylum rp. So our characters will get a chance to meet again. x3
---
#198 Posted: 22:47:03 06/09/2012
Yeeep. smilie I know. I saw Nadia and I'm like...hmm.....alright, Shard, you're up! smilie

So then I invented a few new things for him, but, mostly the same base. Appearance was...different, I'll admit. smilie

But I iz so sad! Abby got dead! smilie
---
#199 Posted: 22:53:29 06/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Well, I couldn't help it. I saw that rp, read the plot and everything, and the first thing I thought of was Nadia. smilie It just seemed like a fitting rp for her.

Yeah, I had to change a couple of things myself. The main thing is having to remember that Nadia isn't a weretiger, and that she can't just destroy everything by hitting it. smilie

I know. smilie I didn't like doing that, but if she were alive, then I'd be tempted to use Abby. And if I did that, then Nadia would have someone to essentially make her life better. Since its an rp about an insane asylum, I figured Nadia shouldn't have an 'easy way out' to feel better.
---
#200 Posted: 22:56:43 06/09/2012
Lol yup! No supah strength here! smilie

Aww...
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me