Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > The G.A.M.M.A Force (experiment story)
First | Previous | Page 3 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
The G.A.M.M.A Force (experiment story) [CLOSED]
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#101 Posted: 01:12:00 03/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Okay, I'll check it out.

Oh, and something interesting happened today, while I was out cutting grass, like I normally do on Saturday, I found, not one, but two baby birds!
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#102 Posted: 05:03:31 03/06/2012
Cool! So cute!
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#103 Posted: 21:13:30 03/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah! But one of them wasn't moving around at all when I found it. And we've got four cats, so I didn't want to just leave them to get attacked, or accidentally run over by a lawnmower or something. So I picked them both up and brought them inside. I asked my parents what to do, since I didn't know, but they didn't really know either. So we brought them to a vet, and they said to feed them cat food to keep them alive, and to call a rehabilitator to take care of them.
---
#104 Posted: 21:15:48 04/06/2012
See? Cat food does have multi-purposeful use! smilie smilie just kidding...
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#105 Posted: 21:23:36 04/06/2012 | Topic Creator
But it kinda does. smilie My cats eat it, my dog likes it, the baby birds eat it. My dad joked that we should try it, it might be pretty good. smilie
---
#106 Posted: 21:24:36 04/06/2012
.....no. Draw the linr there. Unless your starving of course. smilie
---
#107 Posted: 21:33:18 04/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Well, we wern't actually going to try it. smilie
---
#108 Posted: 21:36:14 04/06/2012
I know. But still...

*siiigh* bored. X_X
---
#109 Posted: 21:57:59 04/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah..... And I'm not on the desktop right now, so I can't exactly write more....
---
Landerfan2012 Gold Sparx Gems: 2048
#110 Posted: 01:29:20 12/06/2012
i really wan to know what tech is. is he a bat?
---
131/174
Trap team and Gearshift on reservation
#111 Posted: 10:24:29 12/06/2012 | Topic Creator
You'll find out when I write more.
---
#112 Posted: 14:57:30 12/06/2012
Can't wait!
---
131/174
#113 Posted: 23:21:51 12/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 12: Snake In The Grass

"Done. Main doors are unlocked. Elevators are in order. Weapons and vehicles are now availiable. We're set to go to get out of here. By the way, the lab is actually located a few miles underground, which does explain why we ad to go upstairs from the floor we were on. If we keep going to the main entrance, there should be an elevator that we can take to up above ground, where there's a military base." Tech said.

"Great. Can you get anything on our little visitor?" Nadia asked.

"I've got her location. She's on the fourth floor. From what I can tell, she's checking all the rooms and cages. She's apparently looking for something."

"Well, I hate to disappoint her, but she won't be able to go snooping around when I catch her."

"So we're going after the girl?" Krone asked as he spun around in a chair.

"Yes. She may have some answers for us. Alright, let's go. We can't let her get away." She said. Then Nadia hurried out of the room. The others rushed after her. Nadia headed up the stairs to the fourth floor, with the others not far behind. She kept going, sniffing the air as she ran. This girl had an unusual scent, and it was also faint, so it was kind of hard to follow. But Nadia wouldn't give up until she found her. Then Nadia spotted someone coming out of one of the rooms. She growled and ran at full speed. Then before the person could get away, Nadia lunged at them, tackling them and pinning them to the ground.

"Let go of me!" The woman cried out. She had a strong country accent. Nadia held her down firmly as the girl struggled to get away. Nadia had much more strenght than she did, and it was relatively easy for her to hold the woman down.

Then the others rushed up to them, and looked at the woman. They could tell that this lady was not normal. She had long, wavy, sandy brown hair. Her eyes were a vibrant green, and were shaped like a snake's eyes. Instead of skin, she had scales, which were brown, and had an interesting pattern to them. When she talked, you could tell that her two upper cainines were long and skinny, like a snake's fangs. She also had the same white outfit that we had.

"I sssssssaid let go!" She hissed like a snake, yet still had her country accent.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" Nadia asked, snarling.

"I ain't tellin' you nothin' 'til you let go of me!"

"Nadia, hold on a second. Look at this girl. I think she's one of us." Krone said.

"I don't care. I want to know what she's up to."

"Yeah, so do we, but we're not gonna pin the poor girl to the floor." Raven said. Tech was working on his Ipad.

"Aha! I thought that scale pattern looked familiar." He said. Raven looked over at the screen.

"Why are you looking up snakes?" She asked.

"I'll show you. See here, this is a Western Diamondback Rattlesnake. Notice the scale pattern?"

"It looks the same as the lady's scales." Krone said as he looked back and forth between the screen and the girl.

"Okay, at least we know what she is." Raven said.

"I don't care if she's a snake or a lizard, I just want to know what she's up to." Nadia snarled.

"Well, let me up and I'll tell ya." The woman said. Nadia then sighed and got up. Krone then walked over and offered the lady a hand. She smiled a bit and took it. "Thank you kindly. At leasssssst sssssomeone around here hasssss mannerssssss." She said as he helped her up.

"You're welcome, miss." Krone smiled back and bowed like a gentleman. Nadia rolled her eyes. Then she got right up in the woman's face.

"Alright, I want some answers. Tell me everything you know." She said sternly, narrowing her gaze on the woman.
---
#114 Posted: 04:26:43 13/06/2012
Nice cliff hanger
---
131/174
#115 Posted: 21:35:28 13/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks. Here's the next chapter:

Chapter 13: Here We Go Again

"Look, I can't tell ya much." The woman began. "I probally know 'bout assssss little assssss y'all do. Like I don't recall much 'bout my life before I woke up in sssssssome tube thing. All I know isssss that I have to get out of here. I managed to get thissssss far, turned on the lightssssss, unlocked a few doorssssss. I figured out that thissssss floor kept caged animalssssss. I wassssss going to free them before I essssscaped thissssss place. But then y'all caught me. What do you want from me anyway?" She asked them.

"We just wanted answers. Except you don't seem to know any more than we do." Nadia replied.

"Ssssssso can I go now?"

"Not so fast. We all have the same goal, get the heck out of here. You mine as well come with us."

"You really mean that? Y'all want me to tag along?"

"Not particularly. But like I said, we all want out, so we mine as well stick together. But before we move on, you need yourself a nickname or something."

"A nickname?" She asked.

"Yeah, like Nadia kept calling me Shark Boy, until we found out that my real name is Krone."

"And I'm Raven, by the way. And the guy with the Ipad is Tech."

"Right. So, what do you think? You got some kind of name for yourself?" Nadia asked. The woman thought for a moment.

"Well, I am a ssssssnake, but I don't really like the ssssssound of ssssssnake girl. I guessssssssss you could call me......... Ssssssserpentine." She said. Nadia nodded.

"Okay then. Serpentine it is. Now we can get out of here."

"Actually, Nadia, before we leave, we might want to check for others. There may be more people like us." Raven said.

"And we could free the animals." Krone added.

"I wassssss going to do that. But I haven't found any. Haven't found anyone other than y'all."

"Hmm.... Well, I suppose we could look around a little more." Nadia said.

"Maybe we could also find out more about this place, or ourselves." Raven said.

"Nadia and I found some filing cabinets with information in them a little while ago, but that was a few floors down." Krone said.

"I think we should go back to the control room." Tech said, now joining the conversation. They all turned to face him.

"Why? How would that help us?" Nadia asked.

"From there, I can pretty much access everything about this place. A computer would be better than a file, and it would be easier to find the file we want. I could also do a scan with the cameras, and see if we're the only ones here or not." He said.

"Okay, that sounds good. Then we'll head back to the control room." Nadia said. Then there was a high-pitched squeaking sound. It was faint and sounded distant. Her ears perked up, and she looked around. "Did you guys hear that?"

"I didn't." Krone said.

"Hear what?" Serpentine asked.

"What did it sound like?" Raven asked.

"I heard it." Tech said. He then looked up something on his Ipad. "It sounded something like this." He said, and then played a sound, turning up the volume so that they all could hear it.

"Yep. That's it alright." Nadia said.

"Sounds like a rat or something." Raven said.

"So this place has rats?" Krone asked.

"Ugh, filthy little vermin...." Serpentine groaned quietly.

"Actually, it sounds slightly different from that. I'm guessing that it isn't the common rat that you would see in the city or hanging around the sewers. Since this is a lab, it is possible that its a lab rat." Tech said.

"In that casssssse, I think we ssssssshould free it."

"What if it isn't a lab rat?" Krone asked.

"He has a point there. It could be someone like us." Raven said.

"Well, whatever it is, we're going to find it." Nadia said. Then she dashed off down the hallway. The others ran after her.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:26:23 13/06/2012 by Cynder09
#116 Posted: 19:05:45 14/06/2012
I think you need to find another word for serpentine to say other than as. i looks like she's cussing. and serpentine sounds familiar. isn't that the bad guys in the LEGO Ninjago?
---
131/174
#117 Posted: 00:07:44 15/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Well, she's a snake, so she hisses every 'S' sound. She can't help it. And I didn't get the name from anywhere. Someone else could be using it, but I didn't get it from them. I just took the work 'serpent' and added letters to it to make it sound more like a name.
---
#118 Posted: 00:34:55 15/06/2012
Nice job. I like that chapter. Hmm....lab rat eh? Well, we got a snake and a tiger so.......lunch time! smilie just kidding. Keep it up. I like it!

Meh! I still wanna know who Tech is! smilie
---
#119 Posted: 00:50:55 15/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Hehe, tigers and snakes arn't the only ones that could eat a rat. xD I'll probally write the next chapter tomorrow.

You'll find out soon. smilie
---
#120 Posted: 01:43:56 15/06/2012
True. smilie Alright then

Okay!
---
#121 Posted: 02:00:33 15/06/2012 | Topic Creator
By the way, since I can't write more and you're wanting to know what Tech is, I'll give you guys some hints that were stated in the story.
1. There was the sound of a bat screeching, and the source was supposedly never found.
2. They find a boy that looks relatively normal, yet has poor eyesight.
3. He was hanging upside down from a high-up beam when they first saw him.
4. He apparently has good hearing, as he was the only one to hear the rat, other than Nadia.
5. If i remember correctly, I mentioned that his upper canine teeth are slightly sharper than a normal human's.
---
#122 Posted: 03:32:00 15/06/2012
Quote: Cynder09
Well, she's a snake, so she hisses every 'S' sound. She can't help it. And I didn't get the name from anywhere. Someone else could be using it, but I didn't get it from them. I just took the work 'serpent' and added letters to it to make it sound more like a name.

Well, when i was reading it, my little sister saw it and was like (little girl voice)"that character is cussing" and as for the name, i just thought it sounded familier.

By the way, since I can't write more and you're wanting to know what Tech is, I'll give you guys some hints that were stated in the story.
1. There was the sound of a bat screeching, and the source was supposedly never found.
2. They find a boy that looks relatively normal, yet has poor eyesight.
3. He was hanging upside down from a high-up beam when they first saw him.
4. He apparently has good hearing, as he was the only one to hear the rat, other than Nadia.
5. If i remember correctly, I mentioned that his upper canine teeth are slightly sharper than a normal human's.

Bat, definintly bat.
---
131/174
#123 Posted: 03:41:18 15/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Well, for one thing, a little kid probally shouldn't be looking at the internet. And like I said, my character isn't cussing, she's hissing. If she were cussing, I would have used only two 'S's, rather than using a whole bunch of them. Besides, if you read the whole sentence, it should be easy to tell that a cuss word does not fit in place of the word 'as.'
I don't doubt that the name has been used before, but I didn't get the idea from anywhere else.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:29:40 15/06/2012 by Cynder09
#124 Posted: 04:27:33 15/06/2012
Oh....wow I can't believe I missed that. I could've sworn.....never mind. smilie Man I'm an idiot.
---
#125 Posted: 04:52:39 15/06/2012
Well, for one thing, a little kid probally shouldn't be looking at the internet. And like I said, my character isn't cussing, she's hissing. If she were cussing, I would have used only two 'S's, rather than using a whole bunch of them. Besides, if you read the whole sentence, it should be easy to tell that a cuss word does not fit in place of the word 'as.'
I don't doubt that the name has been used before, but I didn't get the idea from anywhere else.

I know she's not cussing, but my 10 year old sister thought. she probably didn't read it correctly. also, could you continue to work on the rp for this story? it's kind of dieing
---
131/174
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:57:02 15/06/2012 by Landerfan2012
#126 Posted: 05:06:54 15/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Well, whatever. I'll write more when I get a chance. I can't right now.
---
#127 Posted: 15:09:55 15/06/2012
dang it! i wanted to read more
---
131/174
#128 Posted: 23:26:33 15/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Sorry, but you'll have to wait until I can write more.
---
#129 Posted: 22:35:16 14/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 14: One White Rat

Nadia raced down the hallway, following the sound of a high-pitched squeak. The others hurried after her. They saw Nadia rush into a room, and they ran in behind her. They stopped once they got in the room, and looked ahead at a small cage sitting on a lab table. Inside the cage was an albino lab rat, with a simple red collar that had information on it.

"Well, there's our culprit." Nadia said. They all walked over and gathered around the table. The rat looked at each of them, but stared longer at each of the women.

"There's a lock on the cage. We'll have to find a key to open it." Raven said. She and Serpentine began searching for the key. Tech was playing around with his Ipad. Krone bent over, getting a closer look at the rat. As he stared at it, it stared back.

"Krone, now's really not the time for a staring contest." Nadia said, standing there with her arms crossed, her tail twitching slightly out of annoyance.

"I'm not. I'm looking at his collar." He replied.

"So?"

"So, it has information on it. It says that he's experiment number 001, he's male, and that he's 24 years old." He said. At that point, everyone stopped what they were doing and turned to stare at the rat with wide eyes.

"24 years old?! But that isn't possible! The average rat lives about 1-2 years, maybe 3 if they're really well taken care of. But there's no way a rat could live 24 years." Tech said.

"That's 'cause I'm not a rat." The little vermin spoke. He had a high-pitched, squeaky voice. Their eyes widened further and their jaws dropped.

"Please tell me I'm not the only one that heard that....." Nadia muttered.

"I heard it, but I don't believe it....." Raven muttered.

"You talk?! But rats can't talk! This doesn't make any sense! Rats can't live 24 years and they deffinitely can't talk!" Tech exclaimed. The rat started laughing. He was just cracking up at this, rolling around on the cage floor, holding his stomach. The others just stared in shock.

"You should see the looks on your faces!" He laughed. It took him a moment to calm down. When he did, he got up from the floor, and stood with his paws behind his back, like a person would. "Ahem." He cleared his throat. "My name is Vito Larson, and I am human, or at least I WAS before this whole mess with the lab." He said. It took a moment for the others to process this and realize what he had said.

"Wait a minute..... You know who you are....? You have your memories....?" Krone asked.

"Why, of course!" He replied. Nadia then walked over, and slammed her hands down on the table. She stared at the rat with an intimidating glare. He gulped and looked back at her fearfully.

"Oh, please, don't kill me!" He begged, getting own on his knees and holding his little paws together. "I'm too young to die! I'll give ya anything you want! I'll do anything! Just don't kill me!" He pleaded. He then closed his eyes, expecting the worst. Nadia stood straight up now and crossed her arms.

"Fine." She said calmly, her voice like ice. "Tell me everything you know, and I won't kill you." She said with all seriousness. The rat opened his eyes and lowered his paws. He looked up at her and gulped, thinking he was going to end up dead for sure. The others glanced at each other, rather nervous themselves. They also thought that Nadia was serious.
---
#130 Posted: 22:39:29 14/08/2012
lolz, that last part.

Wooh! You wrote more! Awesome. Lovin' it! Huh...a 24 year old rat in a cage. Interesting.
---
#131 Posted: 22:45:48 14/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah, I finally got around to writing more. And in the next chapter, information will be revealed. It doesn't garentee that it'll be useful, but the rat will talk and give out information.
---
#132 Posted: 22:49:38 14/08/2012
Yay! Can't wait! smilie
---
#133 Posted: 23:46:47 14/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 15: Cat and Mouse

"Okay, well, I was born and raised in the big city, lived there all my life before coming here. I was always kinda a troublemaker, you know? Always getting into fights or some kind of trouble. Of course, it didn't really help that I always played pranks and make people mad. And it was always the wrong people, you know? Like the ones that'd get back at me somehow. Anyway, I wouldn't always the sharpest tool in the shed, if you know what I mean. And--" The rat rambled. Nadia growled and slammed her fist down on the table, scaring him.

"I don't want your life story, rat! I want information on the lab!" She hissed.

"Oh, heh, well why didn't you so?" He chuckled nervously. "The lab is--er was full of scientists and the lot that were smart and thought they were all that, you know? Didn't treat a guy right at all. Of course, there were also gaurds everywhere. Gotta make sure the place is secure, you know? Anyway, these dudes like kidnap people that wander out at night on their own, and they take them here to the lab. But get this, they study them first before they bring them here. Kinda like creepy stalker stuff, you know? Anyway, they do a lot of research crap before the actual, uh, experiment nonsense begins. They try to pair you up with an animal that would suit you, or just give you one that the big guy, you know the boss, wants for you. Then the operation stuff begins, and before you know it, badabing-badaboom, you're an animal. And it only goes downhill from there. After you're an animal and all checked out health wise, they start training you. Now I don't know about you, but I ain't much for the hardcore excercise, you know what I'm saying? And they work you hard, too. It ain't just training what they do, no, they like get you ready for the marines or something. And of course, I'm the first to go through all this, you know? Being a stinking lab rat or geuinea pig here. It ain't fair, I tell you. Why's a guy like me gotta go first? Oh, I forgot to tell you, they like test you to see if you can like change between forms, you know? Like go from animal to human, and back and forth like that, you know what I'm saying? Anyway, apparently I got this ability to shift or whatever, but they like me better in rat form, 'cause I'm easier to deal with. Anyway, I guess they liked what they saw with me, so they started with a bunch of others. They were like building an army of experiments up in here, you know what I'm saying? Its like they preparing for war or something, you know? I don't know what happened to youse guys to make you forget, but I got all my memories. Although, wish I didn't. Let me tell you, this place is scary man. I don't like it here one bit. I don't know about you, but I wanna get the heck out of here, like pronto. You guys plan on letting me out of this cage anytime soon or what?" The rat was thendone talking. The room was quiet for a moment. The others looked at Nadia, to see what she was going to do.

"Get him out of the cage. I've heard enough." She said calmly. They had searched for the key, but they hadn't found it. So Krone broke the lock off and opened the cage. The rat, Vito, immediately hopped out.

"Oh, thank you! You don't know how long I was in that thing! Hey, you guys got any cheese?" He asked. Nadia then walked over and picked him up by the tail. "Hey, woah put me down! Hey, stop! I talked, alright?! I told you all I know about the place! I don't know much else, honest! Please don't kill me!" He begged. Nadia held him up so that she could look him in the eyes.

"I'm not going to kill you. Instead, you're coming with us. You know a good bit, but I want to know more. I also want to look into this shifting between forms that you talked about. Change into your human form and you can come along with us, and we'll also look into everything you were talking about. But if you can't change, then I'll see you as nothing more than a lying rat, and your life will be over very quickly." She said seriously, giving him an intimidating glare. Vito gulped. Then Nadia set him down on the ground. "Start shifting, rat." She said.

"Yes, ma'am." He said. Then he closed his eyes and concentrated. Everyone stood quietly and watched. Vito's form began to change and grow in size. His rat-like features all began to change and become more human. When his body stopped changing, he was indeedin his human form, but like the others, he still had animal-like traits. For starters, he was still small compared to he others, only standing at about five feet in height. Tech and Raven were slightly taller than him, with Serpentine a little taller than them. Nadia was taller, and more muscular, than all of them standing at about six feet, thanks to a tiger's large size. Krone was a little bit taller than her, as well a little more muscular.

Vito was a thin and wiry person. He has a thin, ragged moustache. His hair is short, and slightly spikey, and is also pure white. His skin is very pale, almost as white as his hair. He has beady, red eyes. He also has white rat ears, and a rat tail. Vito wore the same white outfit as the rest of them, which almost seemed to blend in with his skin and hair.

"Good." Nadia said, giving a slight nod. "So what you were saying is true. In that case, we have a good bit of researching to do. Tech, we're ging back to the control room, which means that we'll be needing your expertise for that." She said, glancing at him at the end. Tech gave a slight nod.

"Alright, I'm ready. Lead the way." He said. Nadia then walked out. All except Vito followed her. When he was alone, he sighed in relief.

"At least she didn't kill me.... That was a close one...." He muttered to himself. Then he remembered that they had walked off without him. "Hey, guys, wait for me!" Vito yelled before running after them.
---
#134 Posted: 23:53:22 14/08/2012
Heheh, I like Vito. He's funny and reminds me of one of those chattery people. smilie
---
#135 Posted: 23:58:46 14/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Yep. That's Vito. smilie And that's pretty much the main team, those six characters. And if you still want Shard added, I can have him join in soon.
---
#136 Posted: 00:45:46 17/08/2012
this is getting to be a lot like a book called animorphs
---
131/174
#137 Posted: 01:38:46 17/08/2012 | Topic Creator
I've heard of those books. I might have read one or two of them, but I don't really remember them. I don't think my story is that similar to it though.
---
#138 Posted: 22:29:04 17/08/2012
well, at least the way you have them change forms at least.
---
131/174
#139 Posted: 00:03:30 18/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah, but that's not the only thing. You should see more differences as the story progresses.
---
#140 Posted: 20:54:47 18/08/2012
No. It's not like Animorphs. Cause Animorphs, they change into different ones each time. This one they have to stick with one form.

I don't mind if you add in Shard or not. He's more of a side character anyway.
---
#141 Posted: 01:55:10 19/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah, and I personally like the single form better, especially with multiple characters that have the same ability. It just seems to make more sense, and each character can contribute something to the group that someone else couldn't. Like Raven is a bird, she can fly, so that's one thing that makes her different and useful. Krone is a fish, and can breathe underwater. They both can do things that the others can't, which makes for a nice balance in abilities.

Alright. I've already kinda been brainstorming on what I can do with him.
---
#142 Posted: 02:02:49 19/08/2012
Well, do what you want with him. I won't mind.
---
#143 Posted: 02:10:14 19/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Okay. He'll probably be appearing soon, once I get the chance to write more. I can't right now, since I'm on my laptop, and it isn't much good anymore. It no longer has Word documents that I can use to write on, and I can't store information on it.
---
#144 Posted: 05:58:57 21/08/2012
Alright. Fine with me.
---
#145 Posted: 15:55:31 22/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 16: Respect

It didn't take the group long to reach the control room. When they did, Tech immediately went to work on the computer. Raven sat with him and helped make up for his lack of good vision. Serpentine just sat quietly and waited, while Nadia stood with her arms crossed. Meanwhile, Krone and Vito were goofing off in the office chairs.

"Okay, I found quite a few files here." Tech said. Nadia looked at the screen.

"Download them. In fact, download everything. We can sort out what's useful and what isn't later."

"Alright. Downloading." He said, sending the information to his Ipad. And then the sitting and waiting continued. After a few moments, the downloading process was complete. "Okay, we're done." He announced. There were a couple sighs of relief coming from the more bored members of the group, mainly Vito, as well as Nadia.

"Finnally, we're done! Now can we go?" Vito asked.

"Not so fast. We should look at this information." Tech said.

"But can we leave while we're doing that?" He asked.

"No time like the present. Start opening files. We want to find out as much as we can." Nadia said. Although she chose to stay and research, she sounded bored with that decision. Vito sighed loudly out of boredom and proceeded to roll around in his chair. Krone was quick to join him. He was also bored, but was better at hiding it as he rolled about casually. Even Serpentine started to join them, since she had nothing to do.

"You're the boss." Tech said, as he began to open up files. Raven was helping him to see what he was doing, so she didn't join the others in goofing off. The ones rolling around in chairs were currently ignored. "Here's your file, Raven." He said, opening it up. "Aurelia Nightengale, age 22." He continued, reading the file. Nadia blinked and quietly stared at the screen for a moment.

"Yeah... We're just gonna.... Keep calling you Raven.... Its easier..." She muttered.

"Whatever you say, sir." Raven said, not really caring either way.

"Don't call me sir." Nadia snarled, mildly glaring at her.

"Yes, sir." She spat out, instinctively. She tried to obey orders, but it was natural for her to address authority figure as 'sir.'

"Stop that!" Nadia growled, tail twitching, very much annoyed. To her, she was being refferred to as a guy, which she did not like at all.

"I'm sorry, sir." She replied. Again, it just slipped out unintentionally. Nadia growled at her again, and raised a fist to hit her over the head.

"It says here that you come from a military family." Tech said, getting their attention, and unknowingly saving Raven from getting pounded.

"What does that have to do with anything?" Nadia asked, sounding annoyed.

"Well, in the military, soldiors address their higher ups as 'sir' regardless of gender. It's a sign of respect."

"Oh." Was Nadia's only comment to that. Her anger seemed to have subsided at this point.

"Not so bad now is it, sir?" Raven asked, smiling a bit at Nadia. Nadia glanced at her with a flick of her tail, narrowing her gaze on the feathered female.

"Shut up." She hissed quietly. Raven was suddenly dead silent, expression blank. She then stared straight ahead at the screen, sitting up straight as she did so. Nadia blinked and stared at her a moment. Now she was curious. "Lean back, put your feet up." She said, deciding to test this. Raven did exctly that without hesitation. "Start whistling." She added. Again, Raven followed the orders given to her, and began to whistle a military tune. "Hmm...." Nadia smiled a bit at this. A girl that acted like a soldior, whether she was one or not, and obeyed any command given to her. This would be fun. The others had apparently noticed this, and had stopped to watch. Vito was now rolling over to them, grinning from ear to ear.

"Ooh! Do the Hokey Pokey!" He said, excitedly. Nothing happened. The rat went ignored as Raven continued to do exactly what Nadia told her to do. "Huh?" He asked, confused, his gleeful expression fading fast. "How come it didn't work?"

"Raven apparently must view Nadia as an authority figure. However, Vito is not seen as someone to be respected." Tech clarified.

"Hey, is that true?" Nadia asked her. Hearing the question directed at her by Nadia, Raven stopped what she was doing and met her gaze.

"It is indeed, sir. You just seem to be the type that demands respect." She said. Vito just slumped in his chair at that, disappointed. Nadia chuckled a bit at his lack of respect, and was also kind of enjoying her new added power. "I just figure you'd be the one in charge around here, sir. You seem to be the most dominant out of all of us."

"But what about me? Why don't I get respect? How come I'm not seen as dominant?" Vito muttered.

"Maybe it'sssssss becaussssssse you're a rat." Serpentine said.

"Uh huh, no way. That can't be it! I should get respect, too!" He said.

"But you're the smallest one out of all of us. And as far as animals go, you'd be at the bottom of the food chain." Tech said.

"But that's not fair! I wanna be respected! Size don't count for anything! I mean, Krone's bigger than Nadia, and no one's said anything about respecting him!" He said. The others expected a comment from the shark boy, but it never came. They turned to face him, and found out why he was so quiet. Krone had his head down on the control panal, and he had dozed off.

"Yeah, I have no idea why no one respects Sloth Boy over there." Nadia said in a teasing tone. The others chuckled a bit at that. Then Krone yawned as he started to open his eyes. He noticed the others were laughing about something.

"What's going on....? Why we laughing....? What'd I miss.....?" He muttered sleepily.

"Oh, nothing. Just go back to sleep, Krone." Nadia said. He simply yawned and layed his head back down. Krone closed his eyes and was out like a light.
---
#146 Posted: 16:15:45 22/08/2012
Hahahaha......smilie nice. Funny chapter. Great job! I like the dialogue going on.
---
#147 Posted: 16:23:39 22/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks. smilie I planned on focusing it a little more on Raven, but the others decided to but in. smilie
---
#148 Posted: 16:27:55 22/08/2012
Lol....
---
#149 Posted: 16:30:20 22/08/2012 | Topic Creator
The next chapter should be up soon. More info will be revealed.
---
#150 Posted: 16:31:27 22/08/2012
Cool! I'll be waitin' then! smilie
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me