Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > The G.A.M.M.A Force (experiment story)
First | Page 2 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
The G.A.M.M.A Force (experiment story) [CLOSED]
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#51 Posted: 05:15:54 10/04/2012
Coolio.

Well, I posted Shard's character sheet.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Landerfan2012 Gold Sparx Gems: 2048
#52 Posted: 14:04:28 10/04/2012
it hasn't been posted on much. i tried to keep it alive as much as i could
---
131/174
Trap team and Gearshift on reservation
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9858
#53 Posted: 19:19:00 10/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Ok. My mind is temprarily on other things, though. I'm trying to adopt a dog right now.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#54 Posted: 23:25:22 10/04/2012
oh cool! what are you going to name it, or does it already have a name?
---
131/174
#55 Posted: 23:33:26 10/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Well, I've done some looking around, and I saw a flier for one that needs a home. He already has a name, and its Ace. I'm hoping his owner will call me back soon.
---
#56 Posted: 23:49:15 10/04/2012
Nice name smilie
---
131/174
#57 Posted: 01:09:08 11/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah. The flier said that he is a Bulldog/Husky mix.
---
#58 Posted: 05:43:20 11/04/2012
D'aww! That's exciting! I have a dog too. Just....prepare for lotsa work. X3
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#59 Posted: 05:46:05 11/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Oh, I know, believe me. I've been around animals my whole life, since my parents had pets before they had me. I got my first dog when I was like four, and got a puppy like a year later. So I know about animals. I just want a new best friend. x3
---
#60 Posted: 05:47:32 11/04/2012
ikr. smilie

Wow that's a lot! Cool. Well, I hope you get him.
---
#61 Posted: 05:50:27 11/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah, me too. The dog I have now, which is the puppy I got when I was five, he's like twelve or thirteen now, so he's old. He's not quite as playful as he used to be, not quite as active. He's still sweet, though.
---
#62 Posted: 05:59:51 11/04/2012
My dog I got just a few years ago. He's really energetic yet so nice! Almost never barks, bites, or shows any aggression.
---
#63 Posted: 14:51:05 11/04/2012
my little sister has a kitten, and it is a monster! i have tons of cuts from it's claws
---
131/174
#64 Posted: 20:14:51 11/04/2012 | Topic Creator
My dog was like that when he was younger. He was playful and loved to fetch, but he's the sweetest thing. He doesn't bark, chase the cats, or even take his own food from them if they're eating it.

Hehe, a cute exterior hides an inner monster. I've got four cats, and I've had more than that in the past. Not all of them are like monsters, but thier claws still hurt. I can't count how many times I've been clawed by one. And they can really drive you crazy if you've got more than one. I love them, though. They're really entertaining at times.
---
#65 Posted: 16:03:56 12/04/2012
Pets ftw!!! smilie
---
#66 Posted: 17:43:04 12/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Yep. smilie I love all animals, and I'd adopt any that needed a home in a heartbeat. smilie
---
#67 Posted: 05:38:28 13/04/2012
So, got any new chaptahs?
---
#68 Posted: 18:33:25 13/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Oh, sorry, not yet. I've been busy with other things.
---
#69 Posted: 19:43:22 13/04/2012
kay. Kay cool. Could you post in the rp?
---
#70 Posted: 19:49:51 13/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah, sure.
---
#71 Posted: 21:15:59 13/04/2012
Thanks!
---
#72 Posted: 23:23:15 24/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Sorry that its been so long since I posted. Ideas have been floating around in my head, though. I have been thinking about this story. I may start writing new chapters soon. I just need to get my thoughs together, get my ideas organized or whatever, and I should be able to continue where I left off.
---
#73 Posted: 21:58:36 28/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 9: Leading the Blind

So then we followed our new recruit, Raven, in the hopes that we would find others like us. I stayed behind her, while Krone followed along behind me. We were still in that large, dark room that Krone and I had previously entered. It was too dark to see too far ahead, or even see what all was in this room. Being a tiger did help with that, and Krone did have a flashlight. Raven didn't appear to have much, however, except for that pocketknife of her's.

"Last I saw him, he was sitting in the corner over here, using a device that he found." Raven stated.

"And you just left him sitting there with this thing?" Krone asked.

"I doubt he would have noticed my dissappearance. He seemed quite focused on that eletronic device." She said.

"Just lead us to him." I told her. A couple of moments later, Raven stopped, and we stopped behind her.

"Well, he was right here in the corner when I left." She said. I sighed and then sniffed the air. The smell of a bat was rather strong. He had to be closeby.

"He's close. Look around, shine that light around." I told them. As Raven and I looked around, Krone was shining the flashlight. He then shined it up above us.

"Um.... You guys might want to see this...." He muttered. We then looked in the direction of the light, looking up towards the ceiling. Hanging upside down from a elevated beam was a young man with a electronic device. The device appeared to be nothing more than a laptop screen.

"Oh, there he is." Raven said. "Hey, you! Get down here!" She hollered at him. The guy then noticed us. He then pulled himself up, not sitting on the beam. Then he turned around to face us, and jumped down in front of us. He was still holding that device. He had black hair in a bowl cut style. His eyes were dark, and he appeared to be squinting. He apparently had bad eyesight. His ears were slightly pointed. The guy was also wearing the same white outfit as the rest of us.

"Oh, um, people.... Hello there...." He muttered, shyly. I could tell that, when he spoke, his upper canines were slightly sharper than a normal person's.

"Yeah, hi. I'm Nadia, and this is--"

"Please, don't bother pointing..... I have to identify you all by voice, since I can hardly see..... I figure I am legally blind, due to my poor eyesight, and need glasses, but I do not appear to possess any myself...." He said.

"So you can't see at all?" I asked him.

"No, I'm afraid not...."

"So you don't notice anything odd about our appearances?"

"I can hardly even tell that you're there.... I have to rely on my other senses to pinpoint your location.... However, I do smell the scent of animals in the room..... This fact has gotten me quite nervous...."

"I hate to break to you, but those arn't exactly animals that you smell. Its us. We're in a lab of some kind. They apparently studied like animal mutations or something, because each of us has animal DNA. Like I have tiger DNA."

"My name is Krone, and I've got shark DNA."

"You can call me Raven. I don't know what my real name is yet."

"Now that I think about it, that does explain all of the files I found on experiments.... Unfrotunately, though, due to my poor eyesight, I can hardly read the screen of this Ipad I found...."

"Well, don't worry, we'll help you. Raven, you take this device here, and see if you can find out anything. Krone and I will keep looking around to see what else we can find here."

"And what will I do, miss Nadia....?" The guy asked me.

"You can stay with Raven and help her with the device. We also need some kind of nickname for you. I'm not even sure what animal you would be...."

"Just consider me a techy in the meantime...." He said.

"Fine, we'll call you Tech until we have another name for you."

"Okay, so they're gonna stay here while we look around?" Krone asked me.

"I actually think we should stick together, just so we don't lose each other. Who knows how big this place is." Raven said.

"Alright, then we'll stay together as a group. Raven, I still want you to keep an eye on Tech. He can't see well enough to be on his own." I said. She nodded.

"I assure you, I will watch his back." She said, and then she saluted me.

"Yeah..... This isn't the army, Raven, so just.... Don't do that..." I muttered. I then turned to leave. "Come on, let's go." I said. Krone followed along behind me with the flashlight. Raven then took the hand of our new blind recruit, and led him in the right direction. Tech still wasn't letting go of that Ipad.
---
#74 Posted: 04:49:15 29/05/2012
I'm guessing......mole!
---
#75 Posted: 04:50:53 29/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Well, you'll just have to wait and see if you're right.
---
#76 Posted: 04:55:33 29/05/2012
Haha, I get it! Cause you said see, and the guy's blind. smilie
---
#77 Posted: 05:04:11 29/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Hehe, yeah, little pun there. x3 He's not fully blind, though. He just needs glasses so that he can see.
---
#78 Posted: 05:12:19 29/05/2012
Err....short sighted. Yeah.
---
#79 Posted: 05:13:28 29/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah. I'll write more tomorrow.
---
#80 Posted: 05:14:32 29/05/2012
Alright.
---
#81 Posted: 22:27:02 29/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 10: Location, Location, Location

We headed down the darkened hallway. I was leading the way, and Krone was closeby with the flashlight. Tech was still working on that Ipad of his, and was more focused on that than anything else. Raven stayed close to him, and made sure he didn't get lost or something.

"It would be nice if we had a map of this place." I stated.

"I could try to access blueprints with my Ipad, but I can barely see what I'm doing." Tech said.

"Yeah, I know. I'd get you some glasses, but I don't even know where they would be."

"Maybe we could find like a staff room or something. Maybe some of the workers kept spare clothes or something in a lockeroom here." Krone suggested.

"But how would we even find that room?" I asked. Then suddenly, we all froze as all the lights came on.

"Well, I guess we don't need this anymore." Krone said as he turned off the flashlight.

"Hey, I can see the screen a little better!" Tech grinned, continuing to work on the Ipad.

"But who turned on those lights?" Raven asked.

"I don't know, but I say we go find out." I said. I then turned to face Tech. "Do you think you could find a map on that thing now?"

"I could try. I still can't see well, but the lights do help a little."

"Okay, well, try. Raven, you help him with his lack of eyesight." I told them. They both nodded and went to work. Krone and I simply waited. We waited for a little while, and then Tech grinned.

"Eureka!" He exclaimed.

"Does that mean you found something?" Krone asked.

"Yeah." He said, and then he began to explain how he managed to do that. He was using large, technical terms that really only he understood.

"Tech, shut up about how you did it, and just show us the map already." I told him, my tail twitching out of annoyance.

"Oh. Right." He muttered. He then turned the screen towards us. "Here's the map. I can't really see it, but maybe it will help you." He said. Raven, Krone, and I then each studied the map.

"Looks like the main office is on the first floor." Krone pointed out.

"But the control room is a couple floors down." Raven stated.

"That's great guys, really, but what floor are WE on? Any idea?" I asked.

"Well, I know I started on this same floor in a water tank."

"I was in a cylinder tube, and so was Tech." Raven said.

"Yeah, me, too, but how does that help us?"

"Maybe that's a clue to figure out what floor we're on. They're probally labeled." Krone said.

"Yeah, this may be like the containment floor for the experiments or something." Raven said. She then touched the screen to see a list of the floors. "Okay, the main office is here on the first floor. The control room is here on the fifth. Let's see, the first two floors don't have anything to do with the experiments, I think, just the staff. So I don't think we're there. Floors three and four are mainly for the caged animals, the same ones they get the DNA from to put in us. So that's out. Floors six and seven are for training the experiments it looks like. Oh, look, here. Floors Eight and nine are for the experiments, aka us. So we're probally on eight or nine." She said.

"Okay, so either way, we're going up. By the time we get to the control room, the person who turned on the lights will most likely be gone. But maybe we could at least find a clue or something." I said. "I doubt the elevators are working, but we could try them. If not, we'll have to take the stairs. We'll have to be careful not to run into trouble. Anyone could have turned on those lights, friend or foe, so keep a sharp lookout for people. So alright then, let's go to the control room." I said. They nodded. Then we headed off down the hallway once more.
---
#82 Posted: 05:09:49 30/05/2012
Ahh, big words. So fun to confuzzle people with. smilie

Uh oh, lights. That ALWAYS means trouble.

...and so do control rooms.
---
#83 Posted: 05:14:42 30/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Yep. smilie

Yeah, they're going to be running into other people soon...
---
#84 Posted: 05:36:06 30/05/2012
Heheh

Oh goody...
---
#85 Posted: 05:43:56 30/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 11: The Control Room

We soon reached the stairs, and I immediately began running up them. Krone hurried along behind me. Raven was a little bit behind him. It wasn't that she couldn't keep up, it was just that she was waiting on Tech. He was just about tripping over every step, and was going kind of slow. Raven then just grabbed his arm, and pulled him along, as she ran up after Krone and I. I didn't stop, or even slow down, until I had reached the fifth floor. I paused long enough to catch my breath, and then bolted down the hallway. I could hear the others' hurried footsteps and heavy breathing as they tried to keep up with me. I reached the control room first, and the others came in behind me.

"Long gone......" I muttered, referring to whoever had tuned on the lights. Their scent was faint, and unrecognizable. As I paced, trying to figure out who could have been here, Tech immediately went over to the control panel of the large computer. Raven followed him, knowing he would need her keen eyesight. Krone sat down in a chair with wheels, and began to spin in the chair and roll around the room. I stopped pacing and watched him a moment. Then I walked over and grabbed the back of the chair, suddenly stopping it, and watching as Krone fell off and hit the floor with a thud. "Last time I checked, you were twenty-three, not five. So stop goofing off." I hissed slightly. I was annoyed with his immature behavior.

"I was only having some fun. You should try it." He remarks as he stands up. "Besides, I'm not doing anything right now. Tech and Raven are working on the computer, and you're pacing. I have nothing to do, so I decided to amuse myself. Besides, who doesn't like rolly chairs?" He grinned at the end, and grabbed another chair. He sat down and continued to roll around. I just sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Guys..... They never grow up...." I thought as I stood there, watching him for a moment.

"Hey, Nadia, you might want to take a look at this." Raven called. I then hurried over to her.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Look at this screen, this camera on the fourth floor caught something on tape." She said, pointing. I looked at the screen, and I saw a woman walking down the hallway in front of the camera. The image was fuzzy, so it was hard to tell what the woman looked like, but I could tell it was a female.

"So there's our culprit." I said, my gae narrowing on the screen.

"There's something else, some of the doors have been unlocked. Not all of them, though, just the ones that would be real easy to unlock with this computer." Tech said. "The main doors are still bolted shut, but the doors to the individual rooms have been unlocked." He clarified.

"So she didn't just turn the lights on, she unlocked some of the doors. But why? Why not unlock them all?"

"Maybe she didn't know how. Or maybe--" Raven cut herself off as she saw Krone roll all the way across the room. "What's he doing?" She asked. I then glanced at Krone, who then rolled back across the room. I sighed.

"Oh, Krone's being an idiot, just ignore him." I muttered, shrugging it off as nothing more than immaturity. Raven sighed and then looked back at the computer screen.

"It is possible that she couldn't unlock all of the doors. It isn't easy to hack into the computers and be able to get into any file or program that you want." Tech said, changing the subject back.

"Could you unlock the main doors so that we can get out of here?" I asked him.

"Yeah, it should only take a moment." He replied. Tech then began to explain how to do so, and rambled on about what he was doing, while he was doing it.

"Tech, I didn't ask for a lecture. Just shut up and get the job done." I hissed, my tail twitching. Between his lectures and Krone's immaturity, I was getting rather annoyed.

"Okay, okay, I'm working on it...." He sighed. Raven and I then sat down to wait, while Krone proceeded to goof off.
---
#86 Posted: 22:37:50 30/05/2012
Heheh, Krone goofing off. smilie

I like Tech. At least he can somehow explain stuff. smilie
---
#87 Posted: 23:13:06 30/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Well, in a room full of rolly chairs, someone has to be the one to play around. smilie

Yeah, he's useful. He's smart and good with electronics. x3
---
#88 Posted: 23:20:15 30/05/2012
smilie ikr

And talkative...when he can
---
#89 Posted: 23:39:59 30/05/2012 | Topic Creator
But I mean, come on, who wouldn't want to roll around in a chair? smilie

Yeah, he kinda rambles when he explains things. But at he's proving himself to be useful. Krone hasn't been very helpful yet. smilie
---
#90 Posted: 04:51:41 31/05/2012
I remember my computer teacher broke his leg cause someone barreled into him while rolling in a rolling chair. smilie I don't have optimistic opinions about them anymore...

Yup.
---
#91 Posted: 05:01:22 31/05/2012 | Topic Creator
I've never known that to happen at any of my schools. I mean, teachers never liked it because students were goofing off, but no one ever got hurt. Usually, the teachers wouldn't even let them roll around that much.
---
#92 Posted: 05:02:33 31/05/2012
I guess that's the reason why. smilie
---
#93 Posted: 05:07:21 31/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah, true. smilie
Students: *grin and chuckle as they roll around in the chairs*
Teacher: Does this look like recess to you? Get out of those chairs and get back to work.
Students: But we finished all our work.
Teacher: Then just sit quietly until the bell rings.
---
#94 Posted: 05:14:37 31/05/2012
Students: Not possible

smilie
---
#95 Posted: 08:44:52 31/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Teacher: Then talk amongst yourselves. Just stay in your seats.

x3
---
#96 Posted: 23:24:04 31/05/2012
Students: *spinning in chairs 'till dizy* WHEEE!!!! smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie @_@

...yup
---
#97 Posted: 23:31:28 31/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Teacher: *groans and rolls eyes, but decides to just let them spin*

I would write more, but I kind f can't right now. My dad's off work this week, so he's got the desktop. And my laptop is dying a slow and painful death, so I can't really do any work on it. So I'm kinda stuck right now.
---
#98 Posted: 23:42:11 31/05/2012
Awww okay. Till next time then
---
#99 Posted: 23:45:55 31/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah. When I have access to the desktop again, or finally get a new laptop, I can get back to work on my writing.
---
#100 Posted: 18:15:29 02/06/2012
I have a new rp if you want to know
---
First | Page 2 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me