Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 48 of 49 | Last
1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Anime
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#2351 Posted: 13:31:26 02/07/2018
The last MHA episode had me crying, laugh-crying, then ugly crying at the end.
---
My life is complete.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#2352 Posted: 17:04:51 02/07/2018
Quote: Cynder Lover25
Wow i havnt logged in in forever but i just want to say my hero academia is best anime and tenya iida is best boi

that's not how you spell mirio togata
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#2353 Posted: 06:48:18 04/07/2018
recommended entry level animes i have seen:
my hero academia
hunter x hunter
tiger and bunny
naruto
death note
madoka
yuri on ice
gurren lagann
sword art online (oof)
attack on titan

shounen is perfect for starting anime

give me yours <4
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#2354 Posted: 14:06:15 06/07/2018
Fullmetal Alchemist, Dragonball, Naruto, Attack on Tian, Death Note, Fruits Basket, Ouran would be mine.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#2355 Posted: 14:57:12 06/07/2018
Funimation will release the My Hero Academia movie in theaters this Fall. It will be in both subbed and dubbed formats. This way you can enjoy both the incredible voice acting of both languages.

Hope they release a version with simulation English and Japanese voice over. That way, if you watch both dub and sub, you can get it all in one go.

---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:02:19 06/07/2018 by HeyitsHotDog
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#2356 Posted: 21:02:14 08/07/2018
Darling in the Franxx is over ;~;
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6412
#2357 Posted: 19:26:06 17/07/2018
Currently finishing Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood so searching now a good anime to watch next(so far have finished Death Note,PMMM and now FMA).Any suggestions of this level of quality?
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
#2358 Posted: 01:11:57 18/07/2018
Quote: fyra
Currently finishing Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood so searching now a good anime to watch next(so far have finished Death Note,PMMM and now FMA).Any suggestions of this level of quality?

My Hero Academia is a great one

Personally my top five anime are My Hero Academia, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, Parasyte: The Maxim, Steins;Gate, and Attack on Titan, so I’d recommend any of those
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:01:54 18/07/2018 by 84skylanderdude
#2359 Posted: 02:36:51 18/07/2018
the disastrous life of saiki k is a hidden gem that needs to be more popular
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6412
#2360 Posted: 15:55:33 18/07/2018
Started Code Geass,already reading Stein’s Gate in VN form.
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
#2361 Posted: 18:03:56 18/07/2018
Quote: fyra

If you like PMMM then Yuuki Yuuna is a Hero is of that quality and similar genre.
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#2362 Posted: 02:38:41 21/07/2018
evangelion 3.0 + 1.0 confirmed for 2020 hmmmm

i honestly thought they scrapped it because of lack of news
#2363 Posted: 05:27:33 28/07/2018
just finished made in abyss

did they seriously just pulled another nina/dog situation and made that scene look tame because jesus christ i don't think i've ever got that shocked by a backstory tbh. i literally cried every time mitty's deformed form was on screen. it just really hit me hard man.

EDIT: Recently watched a lets play of the game of the Angels of Death anime and really enjoyed it. But unfortunately its one of those games that gets really good and makes up for its rocky start far later on, and the anime is clearly suffering from this. Heard that the game is basically Japan's Undertale with its popularity over there lol. I gave up waiting for all the episodes and ended up watching it since cliff hangers won't effect me lol. To those who are watching the anime and thinking of giving up on it or hate the constant 'kill me plz' by the MC, plz don't because the stereotypes plot-wise and character-wise get thrown out the window and the behavior behind the two mains end up getting explained in a surprisingly realistic and psychological way that is quite rare in fiction (this was what really sold the game for me), but can't say much more cuz spoilers.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:00:00 31/07/2018 by DarkCynder_543
#2364 Posted: 07:19:26 12/08/2018
Another is pretty fun. I'm on episode 10/12 right now. Wasn't very interested for the first couple episodes but it picked up for sure.
---
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#2365 Posted: 22:36:51 13/08/2018
Quote: 84skylanderdude
Another is pretty fun. I'm on episode 10/12 right now. Wasn't very interested for the first couple episodes but it picked up for sure.

yeah it really does

I kind of see the first two episodes as Stranger Things Season 2's first two episodes, Just kind of seeing who everyone is and how they are doing,
plus it wouldn't be fun if people were just dying from episode one, but still

For anyone else who are skeptical, it's really good, just try it
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#2366 Posted: 01:27:49 26/08/2018
oh my angels of death is good. for those who dropped it because of the first three or so episodes you're missing out <3
---
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#2367 Posted: 23:40:11 27/08/2018
Please never watch Fate/Extra Last Encore
---
Gay 4 GARcher
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#2368 Posted: 12:39:48 30/09/2018
I’m so proud of My Hero Academia season 3’s finale.
We went from uppercutting some monster thing to uppercutting children.
---
Soon.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#2369 Posted: 02:58:04 09/10/2018
The Kara no Kyoukai moves are a 10/10
---
Gay 4 GARcher
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#2370 Posted: 00:37:02 03/11/2018
I wonder if I should give K-ON! another chance? I used to hate it a lot for the excessive moeblob, a small number of actual songs and so much down time but it's ultimately harmless. Yui can be grating at times but she's not a genuinely horrible people like Haruhi Suzumiya, plus it makes me appreciate having a familiar dub cast.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#2371 Posted: 19:15:21 27/11/2018
I highly recommend Revolutionary Girl Utena, and Sailor Moon (if you have the patience to watch 200 episodes that is smilie ).
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Queen_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1694
#2372 Posted: 05:32:47 04/12/2018
Straight up the only anime I've cared about in the recent past is Tokyo Ghoul which I've been on and off obsessed with for the past year. I love it SO much, it's easily my fave anime now and I'm slowly working through the manga in my free time. Uta is my favorite and by complete coincidence we share the same birthday so that's really really cool :3

But I'm also really excited about the news of a Fruits Basket reboot!?!?! Furuba was the first anime I fell in love with other than like, kids animes I was into from Jetix and stuff while growing up, and it was also the first manga I ever read, and my first tattoo was inspired by it, so it has a big warm place in my heart and I'm really hyped about hearing that they're gonna supposedly stay true to the manga this time since!!!
---
I know my username says Queen but I’m a guy I’m just gay : (
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#2373 Posted: 18:41:16 12/12/2018
Quote: Queen_Cynder
Straight up the only anime I've cared about in the recent past is Tokyo Ghoul which I've been on and off obsessed with for the past year. I love it SO much, it's easily my fave anime now and I'm slowly working through the manga in my free time. Uta is my favorite and by complete coincidence we share the same birthday so that's really really cool :3

But I'm also really excited about the news of a Fruits Basket reboot!?!?! Furuba was the first anime I fell in love with other than like, kids animes I was into from Jetix and stuff while growing up, and it was also the first manga I ever read, and my first tattoo was inspired by it, so it has a big warm place in my heart and I'm really hyped about hearing that they're gonna supposedly stay true to the manga this time since!!!

Began watching Tokyo Ghoul again (with subs this time) and it's my fourth favourite series so far. Only watched S1 though. Tsukiyama is my favourite character.
#2374 Posted: 22:58:38 12/12/2018
Man the Tokyo Ghoul anime was a disaster, I've been reading the manga and it's so much better. They cut out and changed so much from the manga and ruined the pacing. I'd love if they did a new version in the future that actually adapted the manga well, like they did with FMA.
---
#2375 Posted: 00:17:46 13/12/2018
I haven't read the manga but as long as you don't look into it too much* then it's a fun watch.

*(spoilers)
Like Tsukiyama letting Kaneki go. I still don't fully understand why he did that. Maybe it's explained better in the manga.
#2376 Posted: 05:11:16 13/12/2018
Quote: Sesshomaru75
While I don't know anything about Tokyo Ghoul, do keep in mind that the original FMA anime was the way it was because the creator of the manga wanted them to do something different.

It isn't bad by any means, and in some ways develops some of the characters better than Brotherhood. (And I prefer Brotherhood, obviously)

I haven’t seen the original so all I’ve heard is it doesn’t follow the manga as well, can’t say for myself how good it is. But I think Tokyo Ghoul needs to be redone in this way. (I’ve heard the author rushed the end and ****ed it up though...)
---
#2377 Posted: 13:01:57 13/12/2018
I've heard that Soul Eater and Deadman Wonderland are good contenders for the Brotherhood treatment too. I watched Soul Eater and didn't like it so I'm all for that, have no intentions on watching Deadman Wonderland and plan on reading the manga instead for that one.
#2378 Posted: 16:02:50 13/12/2018
The Deadman Wonderland anime is awful
#2379 Posted: 16:17:35 13/12/2018
I felt like it was all over the place. There were some good moments* but other times it just really didn't make sense**.

*spoilers
I really liked that short arc where they tried to stop Asura from being revived.

**also spoilers
I could count the amount of people who actually died on one hand, even Death himself got revived after being hit full-on by Asura. Everyone who got "killed" just came back later wtf?
#2380 Posted: 16:29:53 13/12/2018
Maybe I'm just not a big fan of shounen. Depending on whether or not you'd consider Attack on Titan or FMAB shounen too, FMAB was okay but AoT I wasn't a big fan of. I'm more into stuff like Steins;Gate and Death Note.
#2381 Posted: 16:38:46 13/12/2018
I don't have any preferred genre either, it's more about how it all comes together. Like Steins;Gate even though I don't particularly like sci-fi and then there's Ghost in the Shell SAC which is listed as psychological but I've found it to be pretty boring so far. Even Death Note is listed as shounen on MAL. However if I had to say my favourite genres based on what I've watched so far, psychological would be my favourite but I also find horror quite interesting too.
Queen_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1694
#2382 Posted: 09:50:16 14/12/2018
Quote: Ice Dragoness
The Deadman Wonderland anime is awful

Oh man, I remember I watched the Deadman Wonderland anime and LOVED it, I loved it so much that I decided to read the manga, and... comparing it to the manga, I can barely even enjoy the anime now. It's just such a disappointment compared to the manga, especially considering they cut out my favorite character entirely (Sukegawa) which sucksssss. The manga is one of my favorites, though.

Also re: Tokyo Ghoul, the manga is definitely better than the anime, but honestly I enjoyed the anime and I like it now even after reading the manga. I just found it fun I guess? It's pacing was so strange that it was honestly super enjoyable, and IMO Tokyo Ghoul:Re genuinely looks really really nice. As for favorite characters, part of why I love TG so much is that I legit can't pick just one or two, I love soooo many. I feel like I gotta call Uta my fave since I love him so much and we share a birthday, but Tsukiyama, Seidou Takizawa, Furuta, Naki, Juuzou, Karren.... SO many I love dearly.
---
I know my username says Queen but I’m a guy I’m just gay : (
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#2383 Posted: 23:25:00 18/12/2018
I recorded all three seasons of Full Metal Panic! on Sky but then I started watching Trigun on Netflix instead and HOLY CRAP it's awesome!
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
#2384 Posted: 15:37:36 23/12/2018
Finished rewatching Tokyo Ghoul. I really like the last episode.

It's also a nice touch how the flowers turn red as Ken gets closer to overpowering Jason.
WAMBurt1984 Gold Sparx Gems: 2896
#2385 Posted: 23:56:49 06/01/2019
I'm not big on anime but did watch and enjoyed some anime and even love some characters from anime that I dislike or didn't watch. Also anime girls really appealling to me. Anime i like are Gurren laggan, One Punch man, Hetalia, Steins Gate, persona 4, and Devil part-Timer. Anime characters i like Chi, Menchi, Akame, Black Rock Shooter, Kurumi Ebisuzawa, Karen Arargai, Suzuha Amane, Sailor Saturn, Sailor Pluto, Sailor Mars,
Saitama, Arthur Kirkland, Ouka Yuuouji, and Karuta Roromiya. There anime and characters i really dislike but that enough I say here.
---
British, Geek, Playstation player, Spyro & Sparx fan (Duo not shipping) & Rachet & Clark/Crash/Xbox hater.
#2386 Posted: 00:10:43 07/01/2019
Finished Angel Beats! and Tokyo Ghoul /A.

I heard Angel Beats! was depressing so of course I decided to watch it. Furthermore, whilst I can definitely agree, what made it so interesting was the mix of both comedic and depressing subjects. It wasn't just overly melancholic but could be more easily described as a comedy with dark undertones. Whilst I didn't like it at first, the last few episodes were really good, so I'm definitely gonna rewatch this at some point.

Tokyo Ghoul /A (or Root A but /A is shorter) is the second season of my fourth favourite anime so of course I was gonna like it. Despite hearing that it was apparently much worse than the original I enjoyed it a lot, more depressing than S1 and certainly a lot more cliché but everything I liked about Tokyo Ghoul was still here. Although I do agree S1 was better overall.
(SPOILERS FOR S1 ENDING)
And obviously they had to **** up Kaneki's character. Not that it would be easy to follow up with an ending as good as S1 but damn Kaneki is really edgy now. I was hoping for a more psychotic and bordering on downright villainous character but instead we got Coldsteel the Ghoul.

And one scene from the end of /A that I really disliked...
(SPOILERS FOR /A)
Tsukiyama straight out tries to kill Kaneki and nobody cares. Then Kaneki thanks him for trying to kill him. I really liked Tsukiyama, too. But this scene is just so cringe and there's no better word to describe it.

Quote: WAMBurt1984
I'm not big on anime but did watch and enjoyed some anime and even love some characters from anime that I dislike or didn't watch. Also anime girls really appealling to me. Anime i like are Gurren laggan, One Punch man, Hetalia, Steins Gate, persona 4, and Devil part-Timer. Anime characters i like Chi, Menchi, Akame, Black Rock Shooter, Kurumi Ebisuzawa, Karen Arargai, Suzuha Amane, Sailor Saturn, Sailor Pluto, Sailor Mars,
Saitama, Arthur Kirkland, Ouka Yuuouji, and Karuta Roromiya. There anime and characters i really dislike but that enough I say here.

We're gonna get along well kid.
#2387 Posted: 23:01:35 17/03/2019
Watched Ergo Proxy. Weird as **** anime.
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#2388 Posted: 21:32:25 11/04/2019
One Punch Man season 2 has started.
The intro isn’t as good but it’s still decent.
The animation is fine.
HOLY HECK GENOS MANAGED TO WIN A FIGHT
Speed of Nothin Personnel Kid is back and is still great
---
Soon.
#2389 Posted: 14:30:41 12/04/2019
I am so annoyed that Crunchyroll's and Funimation's partnership ended. So many shows have been removed from my subscription yet the price remains the same.
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#2390 Posted: 07:25:27 19/05/2019
I'm back on my weeb ****.
Here's everything I've watched.

Right now, I'm focusing on Mob Psycho and Zombieland Saga. Both are excellent.
#2391 Posted: 05:30:44 12/09/2019
yugioh gx where the teenage protag slowly gets depressed unless you watch the dub
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12015
#2392 Posted: 08:24:37 01/04/2020
Anyone else pumped for Tower of God? I hope it stays faithful to the original webtoon. I'm sure at least a few users on here are reading it. I'm up to date on the current chapter, and waiting sucks. So who else was excited to hear about it getting an anime adaption?
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
icedragon333 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6076
#2393 Posted: 16:01:37 25/05/2020
Ascendance of a Bookworm is something I'd recommend people to watch.
---
No.
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2325
#2394 Posted: 23:25:48 08/06/2020
are there still users left on here who liked bleach i remember there used to be a lot. did you know that it is apparently coming back huh
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
First | Previous | Page 48 of 49 | Last
1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me