Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 44 of 49 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Anime
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#2151 Posted: 18:45:47 05/09/2016
So um (spoilers again for dr3 recent episode)

Couldn't Kirigiri have just cut off her hand??? Or anyone at all in this game so they couldn't be poisoned, or put to sleep for that matter???
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#2152 Posted: 18:50:53 05/09/2016
Crap, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is good!
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#2153 Posted: 19:25:19 05/09/2016
*SCREAMING*
KIRIGIRI SAN NO OMFG WHY PLEASE BE A JOKE LET HER LIVE OMFG

**** YOU RURUKA

**** YOU JUZO

Great Gozu's NG Code was being pinned to the ground for a three count
Chisa Yukizome's was Munakata dying
Izayoi's was having food in his mouth

only ones left are Ryouta's and Munakata's

Ok, now that I'm not so upset, I got some things

Honestly, my opinion of this anime is dropping significantly. Not because i'm being butthurt because characters I like are dying, but because of who is making it, Kodaka. Honestly, I feel like they're just relying on shock value right now. There's no story at all. They had one, many even, but they destroyed them all for that shock value. Why the **** did they even show us the 76th trio if all ****ing 3 died? Answer, shock value. "Oh we're gonna make this subplot to make the inevitable feel worse, but we're not gonna do anything with it after" I don't feel like Kodaka understands Spike Chunsoft's methods and reasoning. I understand that they have the whole "This isn't a game this time" but really? If Kirigiri is in fact dead (which I'm slightly led to believe is false), then Kizakura's sacrifice was meaningless. Juzo, while I hated him, didn't even get a redemption arc. He was just slaughtered. Munakata is nothing but a whiny emo kid now "oh i hate despair" "oh it's all despair's fault that I killed these people!!1!1111!!" It's stupid. Also what's the point in introducing all these new characters if you ****ing kill EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. All we have left is Kylo Ren and Bootleg Naegi. I don't know what I'm supposed to like about this anime other than cheap feels grabs.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:57:06 05/09/2016 by DragonCamo
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#2154 Posted: 20:15:35 05/09/2016
^ b-b-but

KODAKA IS GIVNG US FANSERVICE ;-;
---
My life is complete.
#2155 Posted: 20:32:48 05/09/2016
@DragonCamo

How could Kirigiri not be dead? Honestly, I don't see how it could be false. If anything, Juzo's death is the most likely one to be false.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
MekakuCityPKMN Yellow Sparx Gems: 1516
#2156 Posted: 23:09:39 05/09/2016
Quote: 84skylanderdude
@DragonCamo

How could Kirigiri not be dead? Honestly, I don't see how it could be false. If anything, Juzo's death is the most likely one to be false.

Fun science fact that kinda helps this theory!
Cauterization. Munakata's sword was glowing, and I have a feeling it wasn't because he installed pretty lights into it. More than likely, the heat would have helped close off the wound fairly quickly, and for all we know, the blood coming out from under him could have been from the very not-closed shoulder injury. The wound would definitely hurt, but if Kodaka is pursuing actual logic, Munakata should hopefully not die of that wound.
---
"KRANK up the Sky-Chi!"

might be making a soft continuation of the series, idk
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:34:13 06/09/2016 by MekakuCityPKMN
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#2157 Posted: 23:53:10 05/09/2016
HOW DARE YOU KILL MY DAUGHTER

okay tbf I'm not as pissed as I thought I'd be, her death wasn't as bull**** as I was expecting from DR, but I'm still ****ing upset ;____; Kirigiri was like... my ultimate fav

I am dead and dr3 killed me
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
#2158 Posted: 01:19:56 06/09/2016
@DragonCamo

It's a long shot, but when they all rush over to her, by Asahina you can see a small bottle of something roll away. Being DR, it's not just gonna be some random bottle. Also, Seiko had stuff that could have helped Bandai but she was too late. Kirigiri did inspect Seiko's body and could have gotten the medicine and used it before she slept or something like that. Also, Kirigiri fell asleep on her stomach, and she was woken on her back. Also, even though the only two people who have triggered there NG Codes have had long pants and shoes, Kirigiri's left leg is perfectly normal. We can't see her hands though, but we know that the left side of their faces and their hands turn the purple and their eyes bleed. It could just be that the poison travels up their arm to their head which is perfectly possible to think. I just think there's something more to it.
Also, her face isn't as swollen as the other 3.

*sadly hums*
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:21:40 06/09/2016 by DragonCamo
#2159 Posted: 01:54:30 06/09/2016
Quote: DragonCamo
@DragonCamo

It's a long shot, but when they all rush over to her, by Asahina you can see a small bottle of something roll away. Being DR, it's not just gonna be some random bottle. Also, Seiko had stuff that could have helped Bandai but she was too late. Kirigiri did inspect Seiko's body and could have gotten the medicine and used it before she slept or something like that. Also, Kirigiri fell asleep on her stomach, and she was woken on her back. Also, even though the only two people who have triggered there NG Codes have had long pants and shoes, Kirigiri's left leg is perfectly normal. We can't see her hands though, but we know that the left side of their faces and their hands turn the purple and their eyes bleed. It could just be that the poison travels up their arm to their head which is perfectly possible to think. I just think there's something more to it.

*sadly hums*

I'm p sure the bottle is just something that was on the floor that was brushed away as they were rushing toward her. I don't think using it before she slept would've worked, either. Plus, we don't see her use it at all before she sleeps. One of the others surely would have noticed it and pointed it out. We didn't even see what position she collapsed in, so the fact that she's on her back doesn't change anything. Plus, even if she was alive, it wouldn't make sense for her to suddenly be on her back from collapsing on her stomach. That's probably just an animation error. I don't see why the leg would be affected, as the poison travels from their arm to their brain. Her poisoned side is face-down, so we can't see it completely. But we can see the blood from her eye. That's directly saying her NG code killed her, there's really no way around that.

Bananas
---
#2160 Posted: 02:12:54 06/09/2016
@DragonCamo

*sadly hums*

I'm p sure the bottle is just something that was on the floor that was brushed away as they were rushing toward her. I don't think using it before she slept would've worked, either. Plus, we don't see her use it at all before she sleeps. One of the others surely would have noticed it and pointed it out. We didn't even see what position she collapsed in, so the fact that she's on her back doesn't change anything. Plus, even if she was alive, it wouldn't make sense for her to suddenly be on her back from collapsing on her stomach. That's probably just an animation error. I don't see why the leg would be affected, as the poison travels from their arm to their brain. Her poisoned side is face-down, so we can't see it completely. But we can see the blood from her eye. That's directly saying her NG code killed her, there's really no way around that.

Bananas

No, this is DR. Nothing that simple is ever just random. A random bottle on a perfectly clean floor is an immediate flag. How little it was shown is an immediate flag. it was on the corner of the scree, everyone's eyes would be trained on Kirigiri, not the corner, there'd be no reason to randomly animate a bottle rolling if no one sees it. She might not have taken it right before she slept, she could have taken it before when she was turned away from the group. Her NG code might not have happened until the attacker killed someone as he still could have killed Naegi and technically her code wouldn't have been triggered. We've already seen how not everyone wakes up at the same time, so there is a small chance she could have woken up first and taken it. The effects would still happen and she might be in a small coma because of the poison, but she could have survived if the antidote worked and just needs time for her body to heal. We clearly see her fall forward and to the side. That means she'd be on her stomach and not wake up on her back. I don't think it's an animation error. Agreed, the leg probably wouldn't matter and I said that it's perfectly possible that it just does go from arm to head.

dododoo
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#2161 Posted: 02:34:12 06/09/2016

*sadly hums*

Bananas

No, this is DR. Nothing that simple is ever just random. A random bottle on a perfectly clean floor is an immediate flag. How little it was shown is an immediate flag. it was on the corner of the scree, everyone's eyes would be trained on Kirigiri, not the corner, there'd be no reason to randomly animate a bottle rolling if no one sees it. She might not have taken it right before she slept, she could have taken it before when she was turned away from the group. Her NG code might not have happened until the attacker killed someone as he still could have killed Naegi and technically her code wouldn't have been triggered. We've already seen how not everyone wakes up at the same time, so there is a small chance she could have woken up first and taken it. The effects would still happen and she might be in a small coma because of the poison, but she could have survived if the antidote worked and just needs time for her body to heal. We clearly see her fall forward and to the side. That means she'd be on her stomach and not wake up on her back. I don't think it's an animation error. Agreed, the leg probably wouldn't matter and I said that it's perfectly possible that it just does go from arm to head.

dododoo

The bottle probably will mean something, I'll agree to that. But I don't think Kirigiri will survive. The bleeding eye is all I need to confirm. Plus, explain to me how even if she survived, why it would make sense for her to suddenly be on her back. Safe to say it's just an oversight by the animators. They're no Mitarai.

5char
---
#2162 Posted: 02:54:12 06/09/2016

Bananas

dododoo

The bottle probably will mean something, I'll agree to that. But I don't think Kirigiri will survive. The bleeding eye is all I need to confirm. Plus, explain to me how even if she survived, why it would make sense for her to suddenly be on her back. Safe to say it's just an oversight by the animators. They're no Mitarai.

5char

Put Izayoi's and Bandai's eyes bled while they were still alive? I said that the cure could work, but that doesn't mean it's side effects were stopped. She still could bleed and have her skin turn purple, but the cure could have stopped it from getting to her brain. She could be in a coma right now. What could have happened is she woke up, took it and then laid down. Or she woke up onto her knees, her bracelet chimed, she fell backwards as she felt the poison begin, and took the drug. The effects would still happen, but she could have taken it in enough time to stop death, but not everything. I don't know why she'd be on her back, but it's not an animation error for her to be in a whole different position when everyone else woke up in the same position as when they slept. she was totally flipped around. Maybe she is dead, maybe she's not. But I'm saying that there is a possibility and I believe, knowing how Kodaka is treating this anime, that Kirigiri is still alive and that all her "death" is is just another cheap shock trick to get everyone emotional, like Asahina.

blarg
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#2163 Posted: 03:09:02 06/09/2016

dododoo

5char

Put Izayoi's and Bandai's eyes bled while they were still alive? I said that the cure could work, but that doesn't mean it's side effects were stopped. She still could bleed and have her skin turn purple, but the cure could have stopped it from getting to her brain. She could be in a coma right now. What could have happened is she woke up, took it and then laid down. Or she woke up onto her knees, her bracelet chimed, she fell backwards as she felt the poison begin, and took the drug. The effects would still happen, but she could have taken it in enough time to stop death, but not everything. I don't know why she'd be on her back, but it's not an animation error for her to be in a whole different position when everyone else woke up in the same position as when they slept. she was totally flipped around. Maybe she is dead, maybe she's not. But I'm saying that there is a possibility and I believe, knowing how Kodaka is treating this anime, that Kirigiri is still alive and that all her "death" is is just another cheap shock trick to get everyone emotional, like Asahina.

blarg

But would they really pull that same cheap trick twice?

shrek
---
#2164 Posted: 03:15:48 06/09/2016

5char

blarg

shrek

yes, it's Kodaka and they want shock factor.

my school is doing a play on shrek, actually
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#2165 Posted: 03:39:37 06/09/2016

blarg

shrek

yes, it's Kodaka and they want shock factor.

my school is doing a play on shrek, actually

I don't know, I'm not convinced. I hope she's alive though. At least there's some hope among all this despair...

are you ****ing serious that's great
---
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#2166 Posted: 01:51:49 08/09/2016
Quote: TheToyNerd
Crap, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is good!

I DON'T KNOW HOW FAR YOU'RE IN BUT JOSEPH IS BEST JOJO JUST GOING TO ESTABLISH THAT RIGHT NOW
#2167 Posted: 03:05:56 08/09/2016
Danganronpa 3 spoilers
http://danganvillain.tumblr.com/post/149479417018/mmm-whatcha-say-danganronpa-3-edition
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#2168 Posted: 21:45:33 08/09/2016
Dr3 spoilers
Welp, you've ****ed them over Chiaki.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#2169 Posted: 00:03:01 09/09/2016
This episode confused me ._.
---
My life is complete.
#2170 Posted: 00:20:33 09/09/2016
There's only 2 episodes left, I agree that it feels like they're rushing and shoving all these plot points into one episode and it's just a mess.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#2171 Posted: 00:40:35 09/09/2016
dr spoilers

So could Chisa be the Remnant of Despair in Future Arc, and it's similar to Junko's situation in DR1?
---
#2172 Posted: 01:34:58 09/09/2016
I'm now 90 percent certain that she will be the traitor/ mastermind in the future arc
---
My life is complete.
#2173 Posted: 02:36:38 09/09/2016
^ That's kind of a spoiler, using the gender-specific pronoun narrows it down for the people reading
---
#2174 Posted: 04:49:28 09/09/2016
I'm sorry
I'm not liking this whole brainwashing video thing. It just seems so ****ing cheap and convenient. In the 2nd game, we're convinced and told that Junko drove each of them to despair by using their love and insecurities and other stuff against them. But here, we're just shown her using a video? It's especially ****ing confusing because Mikan goes into a rant of how much her Beloved loved her and didn't hate her and loved her existence. How her beloved wasn't upset she was alive and paid attention to her? But Junko literally ****ing kicks her and calls her a whore and basically calls her worthless? So what? I know she isn't in the right state of mind but idk, I thought that them falling into despair would be more dramatic and heartbreaking rather then showing them a video and they all get wet for despair suddenly.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#2175 Posted: 10:08:09 09/09/2016
^ Me too. :/
---
My life is complete.
#2176 Posted: 10:37:19 09/09/2016
I agree entirely.
---
Takadox360 Gold Sparx Gems: 2852
#2177 Posted: 06:44:23 10/09/2016
Anime made my child gay
---
i am trash
#2178 Posted: 22:13:19 10/09/2016
DR3 spoilers

Okay, I'm certain Chisa is the remnant now. That's why when Tengan told Munakata the killer's identity in episode 5, he was so shocked. The mouth motions line up too.
---
willster8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2383
#2179 Posted: 05:55:33 11/09/2016
You aholes got me obsessed with DR and I'm upset with you.

thank you so much
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:55:49 11/09/2016 by willster8
#2180 Posted: 12:30:40 11/09/2016
^welcome to the cool kids club
---
My life is complete.
#2181 Posted: 02:13:27 12/09/2016
DR3

I think Seiko's death upset me more than anything so far tbh

- - -
#2182 Posted: 20:56:50 12/09/2016
DR 3 SPOILERS ****

**** **** **** I WANT TO KNOW WHO THE ATTACKER IS ALREADY ****

ALSO I HAD NO IDEA WHAT THAT AFTER-CREDITS SCENE WAS SUPPOSED TO SIGNIFY BUT **** THIS NEXT WEEK IS GOING TO BE A LONG ONE

AND I CANT WAIT FOR THURSDAY AS WELL OMG

but I'm calling that yukizome was the attacker rn

---
My life is complete.
MekakuCityPKMN Yellow Sparx Gems: 1516
#2183 Posted: 21:06:15 12/09/2016
Heck.
Sure, rip out my heart Kodaka. That's fine. I didn't need it anyway.
---
"KRANK up the Sky-Chi!"

might be making a soft continuation of the series, idk
#2184 Posted: 21:35:05 12/09/2016
DR3 spoils

**** OF COURSE THE EPISODE ENDS THERE

Also I hope we see Izuru/Hajime next episode, we've seen shots of Jabberwock Island every here and there in the show.

Also I'm still predicting Yukizome to be the killer.
---
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3080
#2185 Posted: 23:13:52 12/09/2016
i was really expecting makoto to comfort kyosuke rather than just stare at him

im glad hina made it this far, i wouldve preferred if we had more survivors and less dead female characters. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

. dr3 spoils and stuff
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4343
#2186 Posted: 23:26:17 12/09/2016
I'm so excited for Mekakucity Reload, but according to what I read, HibiMomo may be canon. Welp. :I

(I dunno if that should of been in a spoiler tag or not, I'll fix it if need be.)
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#2187 Posted: 02:31:33 13/09/2016
Welp, Chisa murders pre-schoolers.
I TOLD YOU SHE WAS EVIL FROM THE BEGINNING

ahahahaha
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#2188 Posted: 03:11:48 14/09/2016
Quote: Eevee88
I'm so excited for Mekakucity Reload, but according to what I read, HibiMomo may be canon. Welp. :I

(I dunno if that should of been in a spoiler tag or not, I'll fix it if need be.)

Lol momos gonna be a pedo now WHAT
#2189 Posted: 11:02:49 14/09/2016

So looks like our protagonist is not robotic ahoge man
---
#2190 Posted: 01:31:42 15/09/2016

So looks like our protagonist is not robotic ahoge man

I posted in Video Games just because it's technically a game.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4343
#2191 Posted: 01:37:10 15/09/2016
Quote: Ninpire
Quote: Eevee88

Lol momos gonna be a pedo now WHAT

Well, their age difference is four years apart, as of now. (12 and 16,) but if their older in this series, it wouldn't matter...Age differences don't matter when your older, right? smilie
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#2192 Posted: 03:24:04 15/09/2016
@DragonCamo whoops
---
#2193 Posted: 20:39:31 15/09/2016
dr3

*screaming* CHIAKI WHY

.........*cries*
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#2194 Posted: 20:56:20 15/09/2016
WELL **** ME KODAKA

I KNEW I KNEW I KNEWWW CHIAKI WASN'T GOING TO SURVIVE THIS

BUT LITERALLY WHY DID I HAVE TO WATCH HER SUFFER FOR 10 MINITES

I MIGHT AS WELL FALL INTO DESPAIR AS WELL ****
---
My life is complete.
#2195 Posted: 02:53:15 16/09/2016
I knew it was going to happen. We all knew it. I just still can't stand it.

Also Juzo is gay for Munakata 100% confirmed

despair is my middle name
---
#2196 Posted: 04:40:06 19/09/2016
THANKS SPIKE CHUNSOFT TWITTER ADMIN
[User Posted Image]
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#2197 Posted: 00:11:54 20/09/2016
THANKS SPIKE CHUNSOFT TWITTER ADMIN
[User Posted Image]

That's so troll its not even funny. That episode killed me on the inside.

- - -
sapphire Emerald Sparx Gems: 4822
#2198 Posted: 01:27:08 20/09/2016
Has anyone been watching Mob Psycho 100??
---
Trust your instincts. ~Caithe
First | Previous | Page 44 of 49 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me