Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 24 of 26 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Last TV series you watched?
semp123 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3232
#1151 Posted: 04:35:12 30/06/2019
Quote: semp123
Finally getting around to watching Twin Peaks (past the first few episodes) in hopes of catching up before the revival ends. I have a lot to watch, but I gotta do it for my man Cooper.

haha this didn't work out at all
Finally finished s2 recently so time to gogogo
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#1152 Posted: 18:59:01 03/07/2019
Rick and Morty
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#1153 Posted: 01:34:20 04/07/2019
Classic Ben 10 ...ahh the memories.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#1154 Posted: 08:31:09 09/07/2019
Up to Handmaids Tale season 3 now yay! <3
Afterwards I plan to watch Stranger Things 3 too. But ..... I've think I've been mcfreaking spoiled ..........
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#1155 Posted: 23:40:52 27/07/2019
Neon Genesis Evangelion

h u h

Shinji's a creep
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#1156 Posted: 18:09:38 04/08/2019
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. I like it!
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#1157 Posted: 03:17:07 09/08/2019
The Boys

It was a pretty enjoyable, if incredibly cynical, deconstruction of the superhero genre. Wish it didn't end on such a cliffhanger though.
#1158 Posted: 22:04:39 09/08/2019
Good Omens

I'll have you know, I heard about it from some furries BEFORE it became such a big thing on Tumblr. So, like, I'm not, like, Basic or anything.

In all honesty, I thought it was very good! It's got a very British(?) sense of humor, which I really enjoyed.
---
#1159 Posted: 22:49:34 11/08/2019
Finally finished Stranger Things 3.

Mike was annoying. Didn't like him at all this season. Maybe it's just boys at that age, but Will and Lucas and Dustin were cool (though the former two didn't have as much screen time as they'd deserved, especially Will. Jonathan should be dead lol, he got brutalised by that post guy but he could still ****ing walk lol. Sad that he didn't get much screentime, and he didn't even hug Joyce at the end with Will wtf, do the Duffers forget that he is ****ing part of the family. Robin is gay yay she is the best. Max and Eleven are friends too, brotp for life. The monster this season was ****ing awesome, made out of melted dead people omg. But the plot was dumb. It's running flat now imo, the formula has been done way too much. It's like the same thing every season. Scientists want to open the gate, monster stuff happens, they all split up into groups and figure stuff out themselves and then they all come together at the end. There wasn't even much of a mystery this season. It was just boring action monster stuff. And I hated the Russians. They weren't even scary, they were just played off for laughs. Even Terminator man wasn't threatening if you ask me. And the mind flayer is crap. I liked the animal/feralness of the upside down, this "omnipotent sentient being" this is bs if you ask me. At least they're bringing the demigorgons back next season. And hopper is alive. Hes that American the Russians have in their base. They wouldn't have put that in the script otherwise. You didn't see his body explode so?????
---
I draw stuff.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#1160 Posted: 05:59:54 13/08/2019
the boys. Man this show is amazing. I find it conflicting how one of my favorite characters is a rapist but he's just so lovable.
#1161 Posted: 18:21:12 13/08/2019
Quote: somePerson
the boys. Man this show is amazing. I find it conflicting how one of my favorite characters is a rapist but he's just so lovable.

i mean ... that's kind of me with serena joy from tht
---
I draw stuff.
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1162 Posted: 22:20:34 14/08/2019
Quote: theuone
Classic Ben 10 ...ahh the memories.

Why did they ruined it so much? smilie
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10125
#1163 Posted: 23:02:28 14/08/2019
I just finished watching Bojack Horseman and Archer season 10.

Both are amazing shows but I feel that Bojack does not hae the replay value Archer provides. It has great characters but for my taste it has gone too deep into pretentious philosophical approach and has forgotten about pure comedic angles. It is still easily better than the over-hyped Rick and Morty, I tell you that.

Archer season 10 was amazing. THe episodes where Adam Reed¨wasn't writing were the best and I think that the following season has the potential to be very intriguing since the new writers can do a story that remains loyal to Adam Reed's vision.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
#1164 Posted: 05:36:44 20/08/2019
Handmaids Tale season 3. Now to wait a whole year for the next one. ;~;
---
I draw stuff.
#1165 Posted: 19:42:38 20/08/2019
She-Ra (Netflix Reboot)

Well, I just caught up to season 3. I don't think the show is going to be over any time soon. Very good. Would recommend.
---
#1166 Posted: 08:07:59 21/08/2019
Quote: ThunderEgg
She-Ra (Netflix Reboot)

Well, I just caught up to season 3. I don't think the show is going to be over any time soon. Very good. Would recommend.

Really? My dad watched and didn't like it very much. But he's a fan of the original series, so a reboot might've been too much for him.
---
BlueFox Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#1167 Posted: 16:33:32 23/09/2019
The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance. Loved every bit. So much so that I’ve bought book tie-in material.
---
Where’s the account deletion button when you need one?
#1168 Posted: 22:40:06 12/10/2019
Finally finished it BlueFox!!! Was super good! Now I need those books!!
---
I draw stuff.
#1169 Posted: 22:46:29 12/10/2019
Yay! I miss the series already. I’ll watch it again sometime later. I need to get back to reading too.

I’ve watched three episodes of Primal. It’s alright, great artwork and theming as always. I’m pretty confident the look was largely inspired by Ricardo Delgado’s Age of Reptiles, which Genndy has praised before and did a foreword for.
---
#1170 Posted: 19:03:21 19/10/2019
Unbelievable on Netflix. Brilliant. You guys need to give it a watch.
---
I draw stuff.
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6412
#1171 Posted: 01:55:17 31/10/2019
Recently started watching Dark as I love stories with time travel it seem really interesting so far.
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#1172 Posted: 06:37:19 31/10/2019
Rewatched Adventure Time with my girlfriend. It was really a nice trip down memory lane! I hadn't seen the finale before, but it was so perfect and natural, I'd say it was one of the best TV finales I've seen in a very long time.
#1173 Posted: 16:02:36 05/11/2019
Logging on to promote a little show about thirty-year old birdwomen. I finally got around to watching Tuca and Bertie. I was afraid it’d be too RANDOM XD LOL for my tastes, but honestly these characters are so much fun, and now I’m even more upset Netflix cancelled this show. I saw someone sum it up as being similar to the dudebro trend of animated series, essentially the Mordecai-Rigby or Finn-Jake method, complete with the wacky surrealism of both cartoons. Yeah, it’s like that, with a few tinges of the crushing defeats that Bojack Horseman is known for. A few tinges, since it’s definitely much more light-hearted. Very refreshing show in the cesspool of adult animated series. Disappointed there weren’t many blue-footed booby jokes.

I’ve been watching Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! as well. Not exactly a complete departure haha, this series is just about as weird. Forget about Greg Cipes, I can’t listen to Otto without thinking of Mr. Krabs. Cute show, also downright unnerving and sad at times.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 16:16:35 05/11/2019 by BlueFox
#1174 Posted: 16:06:54 06/11/2019
yes! tuca and bertie was so good!

edit: caught up on season 4 of she ra. the writers have done a great job of blending the lines between faction sides which is awesome! scorpia is great. looks like there's gonna be another season and i cant wait!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:25:56 03/12/2019 by ThunderEgg
#1175 Posted: 03:29:36 21/12/2019
just caught up on dragon prince

my thoughts:
good:
more dragons this season!
good redemption for soren, very sad that claudia is still hanging around abusive dad
i see you there, avatar reference
yes more gay this season thank you
i feel like the animation has gotten better

bad:
did we really need a romance plot
that last episode felt rushed with the battle, etc.
aaravos seems to be sort of like a generic bbeg. i would like more development next season.

---
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12063
#1176 Posted: 16:06:37 22/12/2019
The Witcher

The timeline and pacing of this show is terrible.
#1177 Posted: 09:30:38 05/01/2020
just caught up on dragon prince

my thoughts:
good:
more dragons this season!
good redemption for soren, very sad that claudia is still hanging around abusive dad
i see you there, avatar reference
yes more gay this season thank you
i feel like the animation has gotten better

bad:
did we really need a romance plot
that last episode felt rushed with the battle, etc.
aaravos seems to be sort of like a generic bbeg. i would like more development next season.

I watched this with my sister recently! But we hadn't seen it at all, we started from the very beginning. It's not a brilliant story, but I like it because it was a fun time and got me lost in happy fantasy world with awesome pointy ear girls and sexy deaf kickass warrior woman.

I didn't mind the romance, I thought it was cute lmao. But we binged the whole three seasons over one weekend so I guess I didn't feel as much of a connection to the characters as someone who has been watching it since the beginning?
It's funny because the whole battle thing was the exact opposite of what Ezran wanted, but he traded his freedom to give up the crown and give it to Viren who was obviously going to invade xadia. I might be missing things because I watched it so quick, I'd have to rewatch it to remember it properly, but I don't really have much of a desire to haha.
And I love Claudia and her ambiguous character. She's probably the best thing about this show, next to Amaya and Lujinne (is that her name idk lol). It's just so cool watching her devolve and tear herself apart over the love for her father, and her brother and friends. She's carries the show tbh.
---
I draw stuff.
Wally-Gang Gold Sparx Gems: 2987
#1178 Posted: 20:07:07 05/01/2020
Just binged the first season of Manifest.
---
"Come rang or shine"
Still troubled by him speaking
#1179 Posted: 16:36:22 24/01/2020
epithet erased

i blame all you for this! it was so good. i love the ost. can't wait for more smilie
---
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#1180 Posted: 02:31:06 29/01/2020
Finished Season 1 of Stranger Things and it was pretty good. Some parts were strange or frustrating but no matter, it was good.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#1181 Posted: 03:02:36 29/01/2020
ok ok i finished bee and puppycat

apparently there was supposed to be more in 2019. hasn't happened yet, though.
didn't make me cry like i thought it would, but i did get some good ghibli vibes from it. some things confused me
(especially the last episode!)
, but i guess most of that can be chocked up to adding an air of mystery

i should look and try to see if anyone's done an analysis of it
---
#1182 Posted: 03:09:55 29/01/2020
Quote: DragonCamo
Finished Season 1 of Stranger Things and it was pretty good. Some parts were strange or frustrating but no matter, it was good.

honestly season 1 is like peak stranger things. still love it though
#1183 Posted: 14:10:56 29/01/2020
Supernatural from the start as I finally found a way to watch it all on Amazon Prime
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
#1184 Posted: 08:33:33 09/03/2020
Finally getting around to watching Twin Peaks (past the first few episodes) in hopes of catching up before the revival ends. I have a lot to watch, but I gotta do it for my man Cooper.

haha this didn't work out at all
Finally finished s2 recently so time to gogogo

lol i didn't watch the revival yet but i'm watching season 4 of the simpsons
It's very good. Wish I stopped being a sucker and just listened to the people saying to watch old simpsons (RIP Blackholes).
#1185 Posted: 22:24:52 13/03/2020
The Community (2009 - 2015)

I was suprised how well executed sitcom this was. Relatable and charismatic characters with nice over the top but yet feet-on-the-ground humour.
---
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#1186 Posted: 02:33:48 14/03/2020
Technically ... Steven Universe Future, as I'm keeping up on it. Good gods the recent episodes ..............
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#1187 Posted: 16:19:21 10/05/2020
finished up watching full metal alchemist / full metal alchemist brotherhood with my sibling

i missed a couple of episodes, but i think i have a good idea of what happened smilie it's fun watching a show with someone else
---
#1188 Posted: 14:24:46 11/05/2020
Watching Doug while procrastinating on writing. No I'm not ok.
#1189 Posted: 16:26:05 22/05/2020
she-ra and the princeses of power season 5

yup, checked off all of the right boxes for me. made my quarantine experience a little better, even if it caused me to miss my friends.

the references to other media in the last episode was nice. always like a good utena reference. felt like the part where she-ra turns prime's space thingy into a tree was a nod to castle in the sky. not sure how that works thematically, but it was cool. yeah there were other references, but these stood out most to me.

my only nitpick is that some of the character's happy endings seemed a little contrived. but at this point, i need the wish fulfillment, so it's not a big deal. i did not like shadow weaver's redemption, though. as someone who was partially raised by people like her, i know from experience a character like shadow weaver would never have a last-minute redemption like that. maybe i'm projecting too much or misunderstanding her motivations. it seemed like she wanted all of the magical power and didn't care much for catra and she-ra. i expected her to fry herself trying to take the magic from the heart of etheria, even if it's nice to hope that people like her in real life will change.
---
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#1190 Posted: 21:10:38 07/06/2020
Seinfeld

Funniest **** I've ever watched
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:10:58 07/06/2020 by willspyro
#1191 Posted: 10:54:44 08/06/2020
King of the Hill

A great series overall filled with down-to-earth and relatable humour with absence of malice. The latter seasons felt rather flat and rushed due to changes in production but the show remained loyal to its style all the way through. Very overlooked series by modern audiences probably due to it not needing smoke and mirrors, quirky animation or surreal settings.
---
#1192 Posted: 07:28:19 09/06/2020
Dead To Me season 2.
Not as good as the first season imo, but still thoroughly enjoyed. <3

also @thunder
I haven't seen much of she-ra at all, just the first two episodes and the last one (little sister made me watch it with her), but I saw a great analysis on yt saying that shadow weaver wasn't necessarily redeemed, like, the characters never outright said that she was a good person or something. she just did her "one good thing", and no one ever outwardly forgave her for it?
---
I draw stuff.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#1193 Posted: 11:26:52 09/06/2020
she-ra and the princeses of power season 5

yup, checked off all of the right boxes for me. made my quarantine experience a little better, even if it caused me to miss my friends.

the references to other media in the last episode was nice. always like a good utena reference. felt like the part where she-ra turns prime's space thingy into a tree was a nod to castle in the sky. not sure how that works thematically, but it was cool. yeah there were other references, but these stood out most to me.

my only nitpick is that some of the character's happy endings seemed a little contrived. but at this point, i need the wish fulfillment, so it's not a big deal. i did not like shadow weaver's redemption, though. as someone who was partially raised by people like her, i know from experience a character like shadow weaver would never have a last-minute redemption like that. maybe i'm projecting too much or misunderstanding her motivations. it seemed like she wanted all of the magical power and didn't care much for catra and she-ra. i expected her to fry herself trying to take the magic from the heart of etheria, even if it's nice to hope that people like her in real life will change.

BY THE POWER OF GAYSKULL!

On Shadow Weaver, it was hardly a redemption and intentionally so by Noelle and her team. SW literally did what she did to help She-ra and save Etherira, but also to do away with herself because she was afraid of comfronting her past.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#1194 Posted: 14:46:12 09/06/2020
Supernatural season 3 episode 15 to season 4 episode 1(thought not finished)
---
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#1195 Posted: 15:48:03 09/06/2020
Quote: willspyro
Seinfeld

so you've seen the light
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#1196 Posted: 20:39:31 09/06/2020
Quote: Carmelita Fox
Quote: willspyro
Seinfeld

so you've seen the light

Honestly wish I watched it sooner
#1197 Posted: 06:08:14 13/06/2020
trying to watch timeranger but binging subbed shows are hard because i like to do other things
ep 1-5: wow this show got really good on the 5th episode. non of the characters feel bland or cardboard which a lot of sentai has. i love the role that time red has of being the glue that connects the team together, but since there are 5 members some characters wont do much for an episode. fights are also only a few fight moves long where only 1-3 rangers will do any combat while the others just watch. every fight so far has been kick/punch, finisher, another finisher, monster grows big, robot mode, 2nd robot mode, finisher. however a good twist is how the rangers cant just kill the monsters unlike almost every sentai. they have to turn them into action figures and arrest them so some characters have to fight their personal dilemmas that causes good drama.

On a side note Ive been catching up on kiramager and it has the pen pineapple guy in it

Been on a Japanese kid shows binge
Kiramager is pretty silly fun but nothing too exciting.
Kamen rider zero one so far has been really good. I like it. It's like blade runner but instead of harrison ford it's a bright yellow bug man

so zero one ended and the ending is quite eh. the first 15 episodes were really good but the middle portion of the show is just boring. the final section of the show was picking up steam but was rushed and rewritten due to corona. lots of characters were introduced to do absolutely nothing and had little payoff at the end. 6.5/10 i like the toys
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 00:35:05 01/09/2020 by somePerson
#1198 Posted: 16:54:39 10/09/2020
We Bare Bears. I mean, I hate pretty much everything Cartoon Network is airing, but this is their only show I genuinely love.
---
#1199 Posted: 17:21:38 28/09/2020
finished cardcaptor sakura

uhhh some of the relationships are questionable, but nothing bad happens, so it's on somewhat thin ice. the character writing is really intriguing. i really liked the first two intro themes, and the animation was fun. i like how sakura gets a different outfit every time she does cardcaptor stuff! i haven't watched the movies, so i'm not sure if this is addressed, but the ending of the last season left a few too many things open for my taste. makes me wonder if the manga goes into further detail on the story. overall, i enjoyed it, but not enough to become super invested.
---
#1200 Posted: 01:33:11 20/10/2020
Fawlty Towers (1975 - 1979)

Every episode I watched made me laugh to the point of my ribs and stomach being hurt. 12 episodes of pure situational comedy genius which should be watched by anyone who claims to know their sticoms.
---
First | Previous | Page 24 of 26 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me