Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
The new boy [CLOSED]
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#1 Posted: 18:50:49 20/05/2008 | Topic Creator
well only one person comented on my other story so i'm posting this one up, its where a new boy comes after spyro,cynder and sparx excape from that weird yellow ice and spyro is a little jelous...

The New Boy

“Spyro, Spyro!” Spyro lazily opened his eyes and blinked at the black figure running towards him, it was a sunny day and Spyro had worn himself out with all the training to get his powers back. The figure was running from the east silhouetted by the rising sun, the sun was too bright to see who the figure was, and Spyro was to sleepy to realise who the voice belonged to.” An ape?” thought Spyro,” no, they walks on two legs…Ignitus? No, to small… a-“Spyro!” Spyro was interrupted by Cynder half jumping on his back “Spyro aren’t you coming?” “Coming? Where?” “To see the new boy!” “New boy?” Spyro said, still half asleep”Come on!” Cynder grabbed Spyro’s arm and nearly pulled him down the hill he had been resting on.

Spyro yawned as he trotted after Cynder who was running down the hill side rather quickly “why is she always so energetic?” Spyro thought while watching Cynder run quickly across the grass at the bottom. When Spyro did get to the bottom of his favourite hill Cynder was waiting for him. “Spyro I think it will be much faster if we fly…” “Oh no…” Spyro sighed, but Cynder had made her mind up, there was no stopping her now. “Come on” she joyfully said and gave a beautiful bound into the air, flapped her red and black wings and glided off into the forest. Spyro sighed and gave a sloppy jump, flapped his wings more than twice the times Cynder had, and flew after her.

“Why are girls always better at flying?” Spyro wondered aloud as he flew around the trees, and once or twice tried to fly through them! “Oh but it is such a beautiful day” said Spyro as he flew around the forest looking at the green trees swaying in time to the winds soft music and the flowers opening to the morning sun in florescent colours like blue, pink, yellow or red. He was still thinking about the beauty of it when he ran straight into Cynder “ouch!” “Sorry Cynder” “Never mind that, meet Neon!”

Spyro looked up; there in front of him was an electric blue dragon with a strange necklace thing around his neck “Hi, my names Neon, as Cynder has said”
Last edited at 18:11:47 21/06/2008 by Tango
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#2 Posted: 19:04:05 20/05/2008
awesome!! u got more to the story? im making a kinda story..about Pravus...ill post it soonsmilie

anyway, GOOD STORYsmilie
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#3 Posted: 19:07:18 20/05/2008 | Topic Creator
i'm 1 throgh my 2nd chapter.
---
#4 Posted: 19:07:47 20/05/2008
gdgd
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
SequoiaDragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3930
#5 Posted: 21:43:23 20/05/2008
COOL! What happens next? Please put more on here! smilie
---
My book Harahpin is now on sale! smilie
#6 Posted: 17:38:27 21/05/2008 | Topic Creator
well ill let you see the next pharagraph....

Spyro stared at the stranger; he was neon blue with sharp, long, dark blue horns and a dark blue belly, tail end and wings. His tail tip was a pointy blue diamond and his wings were large and powerful. He wore a strange necklace with what looked like a small ice shard. He had a huge smile on his face while Spyro was glaring at him, he didn’t like him one single bit!
“So what’s your name?” he asked, still smiling like a starving rat at an all-you-can-eat restaurant.
“Oh this is Spyro; he’s the legendary purple dragon!” Cynder babbled like she owned him.
“You’re a legendary purple dragon? WOW, I never thought I’d ever, EVER meet one!”
“I am the only one at the moment you know”
#7 Posted: 18:51:34 21/05/2008
cool..more!!smilie
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#8 Posted: 20:35:50 21/05/2008
YAY! (agrees with LoS smilie)
---
#9 Posted: 16:08:25 22/05/2008 | Topic Creator
give me a brack peoples! fine...i'll do some more today.
''''''''''''''''''''''''''!
opps i spelt / that word wrong...
Last edited at 16:09:30 22/05/2008 by Tango
#10 Posted: 19:35:32 22/05/2008
lolzsmilie but we want more!!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#11 Posted: 20:03:26 22/05/2008 | Topic Creator
done it.

Spyro stared at the stranger; he was neon blue with sharp, long, dark blue horns and a dark blue belly, tail end and wings. His tail tip was a pointy blue diamond and his wings were large and powerful. He wore a strange necklace with what looked like a small ice shard. He had a huge smile on his face while Spyro was glaring at him, he didn’t like him one single bit!
“So what’s your name?” he asked, still smiling like a starving rat at an all-you-can-eat restaurant.
“Oh this is Spyro; he’s the legendary purple dragon!” Cynder babbled like she owned him.
“You’re a legendary purple dragon? WOW, I never thought I’d ever, EVER meet one!”
“I am the only one at the moment you know”

“Well...Ok, want a flying race?” “No thanks” “Oh…ok…” “I’ll come!” Cynder shouted so loud that birds flew out of their nests “cool!” he said like a squeaky mouse, in Spyro’s opinion. He smiled at her… she smiled at him… Spyro glared at both of them...”How dare he! Oh how dare he! Cynder was his! And his only!” Spyro thought muttering curses under his fiery breath as the two flew into the air.

Later that evening Spyro was sitting in one of the whistling tree’s destroying Neon in his mind, when sparx came flying up “Hey Spyro where’ve you bin all day? He said while fluttering around Spyro’s face “Only having the worst day of my life!” “Oh…well Ignitus says that you got to come in and get some rest if you want to get your powers back.” Spyro sighed and flew to the temple half heartedly.

“Spyro! What kept you?” Ignitus asked after opening it when Spyro knocked on it, well when I say “knocked” I mean “Bashing it to bits with his horns”,
“And what’s wrong? You look like someone’s punched you!” “That’s how I feel anyway.” Spyro sighed and lay down, on the bed of straw that he made, listening to the cries of laughter from Neon and Cynder. “I really hate that boy! Tomorrow he’s going to get it!” he whispered angrily as he slept into the world of dreams…or nightmare’s.
#12 Posted: 15:51:21 25/05/2008
awesome....me is dying for more smilie
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Sails_the_fox Fodder
#13 Posted: 19:50:34 26/05/2008
good story! when are you gonna put the other part?
#14 Posted: 20:40:17 26/05/2008 | Topic Creator
*faint* never happy are you? (JK) ok ok...do some today.
IamCynder Green Sparx Gems: 462
#15 Posted: 20:40:59 26/05/2008
wow!
ur story is really good Tango!

if u guys liked this story, u should check mine out!

it is called The Story of Cynder
Sails_the_fox Fodder
#16 Posted: 22:42:30 26/05/2008
what dose neon look like? can you put a pic of him?
#17 Posted: 22:40:29 27/05/2008
u could go onto the dragon generator and match Tango's description Sails...
#18 Posted: 22:44:46 27/05/2008 | Topic Creator
ok...i'll try to make him...

[User Posted Image]

well that didn't go to well.
#19 Posted: 00:23:57 28/05/2008
[User Posted Image]

I tried to help u Tango
#20 Posted: 00:30:21 28/05/2008
[User Posted Image]

i think that this one is a little bit better than my last one...
alexis1213 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1595
#21 Posted: 00:34:54 28/05/2008
[User Posted Image]

I don't know if this is the right one
---
Waka Tao master! Okami FAQ
Aywas
#22 Posted: 00:37:16 28/05/2008
IDK either....
alexis1213 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1595
#23 Posted: 00:39:29 28/05/2008
smilie mez don't know anything now days
---
Waka Tao master! Okami FAQ
Aywas
Sails_the_fox Fodder
#24 Posted: 21:48:59 28/05/2008
i don't have photo shop so i cant.
#25 Posted: 19:59:54 29/05/2008
u dont need photo shop, u just go to the home page and click on the link for the dragon generator
Sails_the_fox Ripto Gems: 428
#26 Posted: 21:16:53 30/05/2008
when is the other part of this story gonna be here?
#27 Posted: 21:18:31 30/05/2008
YEAH!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#28 Posted: 21:43:31 30/05/2008 | Topic Creator
sorry for the deley but i was staying at my friends house and coulden't continue i'll do some more now.
#29 Posted: 21:45:27 30/05/2008
yay *hugs Tango*
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#30 Posted: 21:59:57 30/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Here it is! smilie

Spyro awakened to see Cynder asleep on a pile of straw on the other side of the room, no sign of Neon though “Good, maybe he’s dead!” Spyro thought spitefully as he rose to his feet. He walked out of the room in search of Ignitus, only to find he was nowhere to be seen in the temple, and it was to dark to go outside in search “Ah well, he’ll come back soon” Spyro said as he crept back to the room he and Cynder slept in, when he heard voices from the training room, the only room he hadn’t looked in!

Spyro silently walked to the training room and peeked through the half shattered door “So Neon, what you think your breath is? Ice? Earth? Electric? Fire?” He heard Ignitus ask Neon, Spyro nearly burst out laughing “That little creep hasn’t even discovered his breath type!?!” he thought, then started chuckling “I wonder if Cynder will still like him when I tell her this!?!” He cackled evilly and ran up to his bedroom to get a little rest before the morning would dawn.

“Spyro? Spyro! Wake up Spyro!” Cynder yelled at the sleeping dragon “Whaa?” “Ignitus wants you!” Spyro sighed and walked in the direction of the training room “Um, Spyro?” “What Cynder?” “Ignitus is there” she said and pointed to the doorway, on the other side of the room, where Ignitus was standing, “Errrrr…” Spyro mumbled, walking up to Ignitus

“Spyro…” “What Ignitus?” Ignitus had been very quite throughout this week and Spyro was rather worried “Ignitus?” Ignitus looked up at Spyro “I need to tell you something, but I find it hard to explain…” “Ignitus, please tell me, I can take it, just tell me, I need to know!” Ignitus sighed and looked away “It’s just…just…” “Tell me Ignitus!” Spyro shouted, he wasn’t usually so demanding, but he had to know! “Well you see Spyro, We’ve, the other guardians and I have…kind of been keeping this from you, but I suppose that…now we need to tell you the truth” Spyro waited, “Go on” Ignitus let out a sigh, “Here it comes” Spyro thought…

p.s did i spell The "not talking" word wrong?
#31 Posted: 01:48:14 31/05/2008
dunno. do more! do more!
#32 Posted: 10:53:46 31/05/2008 | Topic Creator
*sigh* ok.
#33 Posted: 11:42:37 31/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Got it!

“Spyro, you know the dark master…” “Yes” “Well…he escaped…” “What!?!” “No, that’s not it…” “Then what is it?” Spyro said beads of sweat running down his forehead “We, we see you haven’t taken much of a liking to Neon…” Spyro was silent “Well I looked in the pool of visions and I saw…” “Go on!” “I saw you and Neon defeating the dark master together, maybe its best if you both go” Spyro was shocked, more than shocked! “Can you do this Spyro?” “Yeah” Spyro muttered, although a fierce fire was raging inside him “Good, I’ll go tell Neon” Ignitus Said and wondered out of the room.

“THAT LITTLE CREEP HELP ME DEFEAT THE DARK MASTER!?!?!” Spyro shouted outside, far from anyone who could hear. “Spyro?” A voice said, “Uh oh!” Cynder came round there corner with Neon, “Oh, hi” “Hey Spyro!” Neon said, bounding down the hill “Ignitus told me that I can come help you defeat the dark master, isn’t that great?” Spyro just glared at him “And that’s not all! I learnt my breath type, ICE!” “Joy” Spyro said, rolling his eyes “Spyro, Neon, Cynder!” He heard Ignitus calling, “You should get going now if you want hope to defeat Malefor!” “Yes Ignitus!” Neon shouted “Come on, it will be faster if we fly!” “Oh for heavens sake” Spyro thought, “Now he’s sounding like Cynder, only worse!”

Spyro flew threw the forest, muttering to him self “Who does he think he is that Snot-nosed, stupid, blue lobster, which can’t even…” Spyro continued insulting Neon in every way possible, “Spyro!” Spyro looked up; Neon was standing, or rather hovering, on the spot staring at Spyro, “Come on slowcoach! We’ll never make it at this rate!” Spyro gritted his teeth, “Come on!” Spyro got ready to pounce on Neon, Neon flew off “That Creep is going to get it tonight!”

Spyro flew on and started plotting his revenge on Neon, and flew into a few trees while at it “Spyro are you ok?” Cynder said, she had come back for Spyro, who was sitting on the ground rubbing his head “…Yes Cynder!” Spyro said, smiling, he had just thought of the perfect plan…
#34 Posted: 16:06:20 31/05/2008
whats the plan? write MORE
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#35 Posted: 16:20:35 31/05/2008
Please do! smilie
---
#36 Posted: 16:57:28 31/05/2008
pretty please
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#37 Posted: 17:47:15 31/05/2008 | Topic Creator
here it is...

“Neon? Don’t you think we should make camp now?” Cynder yawned “Yeah…ok” Normally Spyro would have been angry that Cynder had seemed to elect Neon as the leader, but he was smiling…evilly “Here!” Neon shouted, interrupting Spyro’s evil thoughts, Neon ran over to a small clearing in the forest where there were lots of dried up leaves to make a bed “Good idea Neon!” Cynder said As if she was now fully awake.

Spyro lay in his bed of leaves “Man these are itchy!” Spyro whispered, Soon he had start preparing his revenge! Spyro waited until he was sure Neon and Cynder were asleep, then crept out of the clearing, he had sawn a ditch ahead of the path they where taking, that would be part of the plan so he flew towards it. When he got there he saw a little wooden bridge over it, below was a huge pit of slimy mud”Heh heh heh I’m so evil” Spyro said, making a few minor adjustment to the bridge…

“Come on everybody! Time to get up!” Neon said, loudly enough to wake both the sleeping dragons “Huh? Oh, coming” Cynder yawned, Spyro rose to his feet, still smiling, “yeah coming Neon” He said.

On the way there he faked out an accident, “Ow!” “What Spyro?” Cynder asked “I think I hurt my foot” “Neon! Wait up, Spyro’s hurt” Neon walked on “Come on Spyro! We’ll never get to the dark master at this rate, come on Cynder!” “No! I’m staying here” “Good! She still likes me” Spyro thought “We’ll catch you up” He said, “Fine!” Spyro smiled, Neon was walking right up to the ditch…”ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Cynder gasped, Spyro stopped faking his injury and ran to the ditch…

“Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!” Spyro laughed Staring at Neon who was sitting up to his waist in mud, at the bottom of the ditch, under a broken bridge. Neon growled at Spyro, struggling to get free from the sticky brown slime, “Neon are you ok?” Cynder said, but Spyro could see even she was trying not to laugh, Neon glared at both of them, gave a flap of his muddy wings and flew out of the mud’s sticky presence, and walked on covered in the brown slime, looking like he didn’t know that anything had happened.
#38 Posted: 19:10:53 31/05/2008
how dose spyro KNOW neon likes her? or if she likes him? *chants* do more do more do more!
#39 Posted: 19:18:28 31/05/2008 | Topic Creator
i'll do some more tomorrow
DragonFriend244 Blue Sparx Gems: 767
#40 Posted: 19:20:48 31/05/2008
Awesome story Tango. smilie

But Spyro seems a little to mean.
P.S. Here is how I pictured Neon: [User Posted Image]
Last edited at 19:27:43 31/05/2008 by DragonFriend244
#41 Posted: 20:11:09 31/05/2008
Quote: Tango
i'll do some more tomorrow

i cant wait that long!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#42 Posted: 20:37:13 31/05/2008 | Topic Creator
smilie Fine i'll do some now and some tomorrow.
#43 Posted: 20:56:22 31/05/2008
im not on when its a sunday! my parents dont let me on at all when its a sunday! smilie
#44 Posted: 15:30:26 01/06/2008
but sundays are the days that u get gems
#45 Posted: 18:44:56 01/06/2008
im not that far off being a YELLOW SPARX!!smiliesmilie

Tango! i wanna read mooooorrrreeee!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#46 Posted: 18:47:36 01/06/2008 | Topic Creator
doing more now...

EDIT: SHOOT! i forgot to save the prevous part..bummer..smilie
Last edited at 18:52:25 01/06/2008 by Tango
#47 Posted: 18:48:47 01/06/2008
yay *hugs Tango*
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#48 Posted: 19:30:35 01/06/2008 | Topic Creator
sorry can't do any...my stupid computer won't let me.
#49 Posted: 20:06:14 01/06/2008
aaawwwww *cries on Tango*
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
spyro48 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1143
#50 Posted: 07:27:12 02/06/2008
So sad
---
I'm back from my unaccounced break. Sorry 4 not telling u. Do u like my avi?? It is my aunties dog, Peggy.
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me