Page 1 of 1
Sparx's Voice [CLOSED]
skiffykitten Green Sparx Gems: 357
#1 Posted: 00:32:04 01/03/2012 | Topic Creator
David Spade voiced Sparx in this game as you know. He was the best Sparx in my opinion smilie
How about you?
Who was the Best Sparx?
---
I own all Skylanders!
SpyroXCynder supporter
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#2 Posted: 00:42:18 01/03/2012
He's ok but he was a little too sarcastic in the game. One part of it is when you go against the Ice King and his scream was not very realistic. Just my opinion.
---
SC
xSpringWeatherx Blue Sparx Gems: 866
#3 Posted: 02:47:27 01/03/2012
Hm, if you mean the Legend series, then I like Billy West the best, he was the one for TEN.
In my opinion, so get off of my back, lol... smilie

I just think that he has a good voice for Sparx, as long as he's in the Legend series,
I like his little buzzing voice from the classics! smilie
---
~Ooh, just close the door~
JetH7 Blue Sparx Gems: 827
#4 Posted: 03:26:15 17/04/2012
Quote: xSpringWeatherx
Hm, if you mean the Legend series, then I like Billy West the best, he was the one for TEN.

I just think that he has a good voice for Sparx, as long as he's in the Legend series,

Agreed.
---
I am the ghostly watermelon!!
cmut Green Sparx Gems: 143
#5 Posted: 03:59:11 17/04/2012
I, too, am fond of Billy West's Sparx. He put a lot of life in the character and made badly written script lines funnier than they would have been without him.
AshETERNAL Green Sparx Gems: 387
#6 Posted: 20:26:25 18/04/2012
David Spade takes the cake, man. He does great at every voice he does. From Emperor Kusko (Did I spell that right?) to Sparx, he's great. The other Sparx voice actor/s after were nothing compared to him.
---
*Previously on this site as GlitchGirl. Heheh. I hate losing passwords and forgetting what of 5 emails you registered with smilie*
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#7 Posted: 22:49:14 18/04/2012
David Spade, then Billy West.

I didn't like the last voice actor.
AshETERNAL Green Sparx Gems: 387
#8 Posted: 04:47:41 20/07/2012
David Spade: Best Sparx EVER. In TEN and DoTD he wasn't as funny. The only funny line he spouted in DoTD was "Let's blow this dam thign up!" and even then it wasn't extremely funny. David fit Sparx's part well.
---
*Previously on this site as GlitchGirl. Heheh. I hate losing passwords and forgetting what of 5 emails you registered with smilie*
VespiDragon8 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6555
#9 Posted: 01:10:50 21/07/2012
↑ I agree with everything you said.
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#10 Posted: 08:40:29 21/07/2012
^ I agree with the above two posts. Although I don't think Dawn Sparx is bad... Just extremely bland like a lot of the other Dawn characterisations, unfortunately. He's probably the best character in Beginning and Night.
Jet-Vac Green Sparx Gems: 145
#11 Posted: 15:14:13 18/08/2012
Alot of people on Youtube say Sparx's Dawn of the Dragon voice was best.
---
Skylanders Team: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#12 Posted: 17:49:13 18/08/2012
That's their opinion.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
faunatic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1811
#13 Posted: 18:53:24 18/08/2012
whoever voiced the non-talking insomniac sparx, then the hero's tail one (jess harnel?), then billy west. faun didn't really care for david spade or wayne brady (though brady was more tolerable than spade, if only for saying nothing but surreal nonsense for the entire game).
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#14 Posted: 08:33:42 28/09/2012
Quote: xSpringWeatherx

So Agreed
SenorIdiot Blue Sparx Gems: 589
#15 Posted: 23:26:50 30/12/2012
I was mixed. Hearing Sparx speak was a little awkward, but David Spade did a good job and gave Sparx some personality. Billy West? Not so much. Wayne Brady? I don't know what they were thinking with that choice, but he didn't really say much, so I can't complain.
---
"Your mother was a broken down tub of junk with more gentleman callers than the operator."
-Bentley, Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#16 Posted: 03:31:47 31/12/2012
An old user (Razz, I think... maybe not) used to constantly say that he/she was convinced Spade was drunk while doing the voice over. I think his voice was decent... but consider he was supposed to be equal to Spyro's age, he sounded more like an adult. Billy West at least had him sounding about the right age... also, West did a FAAAR better cowardly Sparx, I felt. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Cassafrass1999 Green Sparx Gems: 258
#17 Posted: 13:36:30 29/03/2013
I like David Spade's Sparx voice the best. I didn't really care for his Dawn of the Dragon voice quit as much, and Billy West's voice was just "ok" for him...but that is just my opinion. And I didn't realize he was the one who played Emperor Kuzco's voice, Ash! I love that movie. smilie

EDIT: Actually, now that I am starting to play the ETN once again (it has been forever since I have), I have to say that I actually may like Billy West's voice the best of the three. It suits Spark, in my opinion. Plus he is too doggone funny throughout the three games (not quite as much in DotD in my opinion, though)! smilie
---
Check out my guestbook to see my collection of our 30+ Skylanders! smilie

I support all Spyros (although TLoS is my VERY fav.) smilie smilie smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:53:36 07/04/2013 by Cassafrass1999
tailsthefox15 Red Sparx Gems: 32
#18 Posted: 16:51:25 18/04/2013
i honestly think that this is problably the BEST voice for sparx. I knew they would change it in Dawn of the Dragon, but why make it someone COMPLETELY different? Why not just ask David Spade to talk in a slightly lower voice?
---
Brandon Murphy / Zimmer the dragon;

I brake for rainbows; carmageddon reincarnation! woo!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me