Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 174 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 172 173 174
OFFICIAL "I Just Bought" Thread [STICKY]
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#151 Posted: 00:16:50 08/03/2012
Quote: Whirlwind5598
I just bought Legendary Trigger Happy!!! I found him at my TRU in Salinas, CA. There were still like 30 when I left. When I was walking over and I saw a glimpse of one I started running to them and I started freaking out. Its too beautiful to open smilie

Congrats. But you don't need to get all Peyton Manning on us and bawl about it.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#152 Posted: 01:44:36 08/03/2012
Quote: Himewad
I just bought Legendary Trigger Happy!!! I found him at my TRU in Salinas, CA. There were still like 30 when I left. When I was walking over and I saw a glimpse of one I started running to them and I started freaking out. Its too beautiful to open smilie

And you don't have to be all mean about it.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

slpfw0802 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1259
#153 Posted: 02:09:37 08/03/2012
I am so happy right now! I call Toys R Us everyday to see what Skylanders they have since they have the most. Well, today, when I called, they said they had got in 3 legendary trigger happys and only had one left. She kindly put it aside and 30 minutes later, I had a legendary trigger happy! The last one too! So happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein

Awesome profile pic by nintendofan92
#154 Posted: 02:11:49 08/03/2012

You should know me by now. And I was referring to your crying smiley.
---
#155 Posted: 03:06:25 08/03/2012

You should know me by now. And I was referring to your crying smiley.

I do know you, and I take it back.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

#156 Posted: 11:29:38 08/03/2012
Quote: spyroflame0487
Quote: spyroflame0487
Bought Blue Bash on TRU's website. Sad he'll be shipping in April though, but I'll wait.

L-Triggs is ticking me off though. The time frame for it to get here starts tomorrow (and most companies that I've bought from will have it to you by then) but according to the UPS data, it hasn't even shipped out yet....

Same here for L-Trig, but at least we've got a tracking number. Just be patient. Really glad I got it online. Totally worth the $5 for shipping.

Edited to add that my UPS tracking number has activity on it now. It appears that it is still at the originating UPS station, but it has been received, processed, and transferred (mine is in Groveport, OH). Next step is putting it on a truck and getting it to me.

True. I was mainly upset since the timeframe keeps changing, but I can wait.

That's all that mine has done thus far as well. It says it's ready for shipping (received and processed), but it's been that way since last night. Hopefully it won't have to go all the way till next Wednesday....

Mine now shows a projected delivery date of Monday (3/12). Still no sign that it has moved from the original place it was received, though.
---
Gemma Green Sparx Gems: 123
#157 Posted: 13:19:31 08/03/2012
I just received Bash! I ordered him last week. To be honest I was a bit concerned that he'd got lost in the post, because I ordered Cynder from the same place and even though Bash dispatched a day earlier, Cynder arrived first. Probably just random. At least he's arrived now!
---
My Skylanders: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Spyro's Universe Name: Crystal Waterfalls
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#158 Posted: 15:32:41 08/03/2012
Mine got updated FINALLY. Apparently no one had bothered to update the info on the UPS site, since it's now saying that he's currently at my Post Office Downtown. (According to the time on the site, he arrived at 9:18 yesterday....)
I only like like...10 minutes from downtown, and it's projecting the date of delivery to be 3/10. I guess it has to be delivered to my local post office. Man I just want to go pick it up now haha
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
xerokills Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#159 Posted: 19:51:21 08/03/2012
Gamestop has the 3 packs on sale for order. 19.99 a piece so 25 bucks shipped. If you are looking for the older 3 packs and a shot at random singles. Go there now. They are all still available as I post this including the Whirlwind, Drill Sarge, and Double Trouble pack. smilie Enjoy!
---
"I'm disgusted, and repulsed, and...I can't look away..."
CoastyJimbo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1778
#160 Posted: 00:57:05 09/03/2012
Thank you xerokills. I don't need any of the old ones, but I think this is a good place to put this post. This is my first stop on the forum to see if anything new has come out.
seahawksfan31 Red Sparx Gems: 65
#161 Posted: 02:20:56 09/03/2012
Just stopped at tru and got a legendary trigger happy
Astrail Green Sparx Gems: 194
#162 Posted: 18:44:19 09/03/2012
[User Posted Image]
What I managed to get hold of today : )

Hex, Eruptor, Whirlwind, Double Trouble, Drill Sargent and Chop Chop!
---
Missing: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Deviantart: gikairan
JAP28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1097
#163 Posted: 19:12:37 09/03/2012
^ hey that is a pretty good pick up! Good job!
---
All Current Skylanders just no pearl smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:12:54 09/03/2012 by JAP28
#164 Posted: 19:55:48 09/03/2012
Huh. That's kind of weird. Astrail, are you in the UK? Those packages are different at the top than ours! Haha that's pretty interesting.
---
Mr-McChicken22 Blue Sparx Gems: 629
#165 Posted: 22:34:38 09/03/2012
Oh jow i wish i came across an eruptor.
That is one heck of a find.
Astrail Green Sparx Gems: 194
#166 Posted: 22:54:03 09/03/2012
@JAP28: Why thank you~. Quite pleased with finding Chop Chop myself, he seems to be one of the most expensive on ebay @_@.

@Spyroflame0487: Yup, I'm from the UK! For some reason the tops of the UK packaging are slightly different? I have no idea why though smilie

@Mr-McChicken22: Really? Eruptor seems to be super common in the UK! One of the least expensive on eBay, and Amazon here had stock of him for about a week before he finally sold out? It was the only single pack the ToysRUs I went to had! And the Tesco I got him in had loads
---
Missing: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Deviantart: gikairan
Mr-McChicken22 Blue Sparx Gems: 629
#167 Posted: 22:59:37 09/03/2012
I have never seen him in Canada.
Only once thoe when my parents were at eb games Ther WAS a limit of only two
per family so it was up to smilie:zpsmilieandsmilie so i said for them to get hex amd zap because
I needed a undead character at that time and i wanted zap. So when i got home from school my mom drove me to Eb but smilie was gone so i got smilie.
Vortimous Blue Sparx Gems: 561
#168 Posted: 23:19:38 09/03/2012
I see eruptor all the time here in the USA, its sonic boom and voodood I never see... I have seen all others that are released currently at one time or another... except those two... If I cant land them on 3-21 in whatever TRU is trying to do, I will start looking in other states via members of my family or friends on this site.... But I am still on the hunt... I wont be nervous about getting them till Giants comes out... then I will be worried if I have not snagged them by then...
---
Vortimous
"Winning isnt everything, but losing is NOTHING!!!"
#169 Posted: 01:04:46 10/03/2012
Well...I got my legendary Trigger Happy today. Which is funny. I was waiting to meet a guy to buy a guy's xbox 360 copy, portal and 3 starter figures, and a opened prism break for 40 bucks. I can accept that. Now I can have a portal on both 360's in my house...sad, I know. The thing was, I called TRU today asking if they had any Skylanders in. He said, "No, they don't, not till the 21st." I showed up while waiting for the guy to show up and they have about 15 Trigger Happy on the shelf. I called the employee out on it, asking why they didn't confirm stock, and he said, "Oh, it was this girl working in the department and she doesn't know anything about the video games department." I talked to a guy...he later went on to say, "yeah, they have been here since yesterday. I told my nephew and he's wanting me to get him one like crazy." Seems to me some employees don't even want to reveal they have any stock on the shelves so they can possibly purchase them for their own purposes. I guess I have to remind myself, the people working at TRU are pretty much basic retailers...ie teens and not very accountable for anything they do, nor do they really need to care about the customer. Guess best bet is to check stock if you have the time and not trust calling the stores. END RANT.
---
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#170 Posted: 01:53:27 10/03/2012
^Which Toys'R'Us was this? I'm having the worst luck finding L. Trigger Happy. Please don't say that it was the Everett one...I was there yesterday and they didn't have anything.
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
#171 Posted: 02:37:21 10/03/2012
yes, it was the Everett one by the mall...they had a dozen.
---
#172 Posted: 03:13:44 10/03/2012
^ Wow thanks so much! They lied or misinformed me yesterday. They told me that they didn't have any in back and that they wouldn't get any shipments in until the 21st. I called them up and they are actually going to hold one for me to pickup tomorrow morning. I think the the girl "who doesn't know anything about the electronics" picked up the phone because she didn't understand what I was asking for and she randomly transferred me to the manager, this was actually a good thing though because it was him who let me hold L.Trigger. I would have missed out on this if I didn't read you post so thanks again =).
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

#173 Posted: 15:41:19 10/03/2012
glad to help out smilie^

On a sidenote. I went to Target.com today to check on Skylanders in stock in my area. Funny, but now it essentially doesn't even find stores in my area. If you search a normal item like and ipod...it finds my store. Very curious. Seems that possibly Skylanders vendors are being told to stop allowing the tracking of their inventories to prevent scalping. Very curious, first it did that with TRU and now Target.
---
#174 Posted: 18:40:03 10/03/2012
^ Wow, your right! Also if you are in another section of the site (like the store locator page) and if you click on a Skylander in your "recently viewed items" box, it will say "not found". This happened with Bash so I don't know if it's just him or if the site did this intentionally.
---

#175 Posted: 20:56:21 10/03/2012
Opal, you might appreciate this. Craigslist has been a good source for me to get loose ones. In the last week I got the starter 3 pack for 360 w/ portal and Prism Break 40 bucks, for 60 bucks I got another 360 starter set with 12 figures, and the Dark Crypt set, and just today for 20 bucks I got Drill Sarge, Flameslinger, Voodood and Stump Smash. So essentially for 120 bucks I nabbed 2 portals, 2 copies of the game 20 figures, and Dark Crypt. So there are good deals to be had. Also got 2 3 packs on gamestop.com. So I've whittled down my collection a bit the last week. Hope your hunts continue to be successful.
---
#176 Posted: 21:11:56 10/03/2012
Received my TRU order for L-Trig today. Like others have mentioned, it was shipped in an envelope and was a little smashed, but we open our toys so it doesn't matter.
---
#177 Posted: 22:51:59 10/03/2012
To Xerokills:

Thanks, I don't have a Craigslist account but i'll check it out.
---

TheFireInside Gold Sparx Gems: 2426
#178 Posted: 02:47:20 11/03/2012
I got a Legendary Trigger Happy today, there were 6 left at the store. Very happy, this is my first legendary!!!
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#179 Posted: 03:50:15 11/03/2012
to Opal:

Craigslist is free, nothing to sign up for. Just search Skylanders in your area. People post a lot of stuff. Someone right now is selling price hiked Legendary Trigger for 25 bucks. And another guy is selling open ones for 10-25 bucks. Scalpers. But kids selling them...sell em cheap which is nice...lot of kids get bored and the parents just wanna sell em for whatever they can get for em so their kids can get more or buy new games. So it benefits us collectors.

smilie
---
#180 Posted: 15:20:33 11/03/2012
Not so much a personal buy, but we lack a "Official current deals thread", so here we go.

TRU is selling the starter packs at "50% off!" which states $34.99 underneath. They're also doing 25% off "Skylanders Adventure, 3-pks and figures", which means the $24.99 packs will be $18.74. Dunno if that goes for singles too, but maybe.

Also, this is the first time I've seen them advertise the Legendary Pack in a while. Almost all of my stores still don't have any in.

[User Posted Image]
---
#181 Posted: 18:05:13 11/03/2012
^My TRU always has from 10-20 Legendary 3-Pks. the days I go and I don't go often unless they get a shipment which is every Wednesday.

If my TRU doesn't get Dragon's Peak and the rest of wave 4 this week there is going to be some ass whooping.
---

Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:11:08 11/03/2012 by Whirlwind5598
#182 Posted: 18:30:39 11/03/2012
So yeah, went to TRU today. 3 employees all standing around, so I talk with them for a bit, and this lady walks up from the back and puts out 2 legendary trigger happy out. She says, "Looks like somebody stashed a few in the back for some reason. The nerdy TRU employee guy confirms he collects them and has the entire set, but also says he's bought and sold a few online. They get 3 packs in this week and every week, but don't know when. And everything else of course comes out on the 21st. But 3 packs will be put out in advance. The Legendary 3 pack will be this week I am guessing or they wouldn't advertise it. But they aren't in as of right now. It was tempting to buy the 3DS version again for 30 bucks and the PS3 version. But if you want more people to play with, now's the time to talk other kids into convincing their parents to get it.
---
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#183 Posted: 02:28:30 12/03/2012
Quote: Vortimous
I see eruptor all the time here in the USA, its sonic boom and voodood I never see... I have seen all others that are released currently at one time or another... except those two... If I cant land them on 3-21 in whatever TRU is trying to do, I will start looking in other states via members of my family or friends on this site.... But I am still on the hunt... I wont be nervous about getting them till Giants comes out... then I will be worried if I have not snagged them by then...

NO WAY I have had the exact same thing going on with me. Except I got smilie before I got the game. I feel SO STUPID right now. On the day I got smilie They had skylanders EVERYWHERE! They had smilie and many others. I decided I didnt want him. I had literily seen him everywhere. Then one day I decided I wanted one. Ever since that day I have not seen another one. He and smilie are the only ones left in my collection.
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantimeā˜ 
slpfw0802 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1259
#184 Posted: 05:02:20 13/03/2012
Hey i know this is offtopic a bit, but it relates to getting new skylanders, so......

I just wanted to ask if anyone in the US has seen the pirate seas pack in any targets or bestbuys or whatever because i cannot find it ANYWHERE! its the only one i REALLY want so if anyone knows a place that gets them in stock still, please tell me!

Thank you so much!
---
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein

Awesome profile pic by nintendofan92
d00mm4r1n3 Red Sparx Gems: 70
#185 Posted: 07:36:22 13/03/2012
I was shopping at Fry's Electronics in Downer's Grove, IL and noticed they had randomly placed a few figures in each aisle of the videogame section, so I went through each aisle and lo' and behold found a single Cynder sitting out. Snatched it instantly and hid it under some other items in my cart for safety. Sadly the only Double Trouble I could find was in a 3 pack from TRU. So far my best source has been TRU; Target and WalMart are always out near me. I didn't even realize Fry's was carrying them, unfortunately, they're over an hour away from me.
---
Owned: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Needed:
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:37:32 13/03/2012 by d00mm4r1n3
ramster1221 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1957
#186 Posted: 19:52:17 13/03/2012
Quote: d00mm4r1n3
I was shopping at Fry's Electronics in Downer's Grove, IL and noticed they had randomly placed a few figures in each aisle of the videogame section, so I went through each aisle and lo' and behold found a single Cynder sitting out. Snatched it instantly and hid it under some other items in my cart for safety. Sadly the only Double Trouble I could find was in a 3 pack from TRU. So far my best source has been TRU; Target and WalMart are always out near me. I didn't even realize Fry's was carrying them, unfortunately, they're over an hour away from me.

I found Both Flameslinger and Pirate Seas at Sears. Talk about odd places to find Skylanders.
#187 Posted: 20:50:33 13/03/2012
When at Sears?
---
#188 Posted: 01:07:58 14/03/2012
Quote: ramster1221
Quote: d00mm4r1n3

I found Both Flameslinger and Pirate Seas at Sears. Talk about odd places to find Skylanders.

WTF!? SEARS!?!?!
---

#189 Posted: 01:35:58 14/03/2012
Sears? Are you sure... please confirm this. I almost hope this is a mistake because this will just add ANOTHER place I will have to start looking.... and i DONT need that... hard enough to juggle Bestbuy, walmart, kmart, TRU, target and the god knows how many gamestops....
---
Vortimous
#190 Posted: 01:38:09 14/03/2012
Wow.... another place to look....

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/sea...word=skylanders

didnt even think about them...
---
Vortimous
#191 Posted: 03:49:35 14/03/2012
^ Yeah, Sears carries Skylanders but their shipments are smaller than other stores such as Toy'R'us and Target. They usually only have wave one figures such as Eruptor, Vodood, Prism Break and Pirate Seas. I haven't been to a Sears for a while so I don't know what waves they're currently carrying.
---

#192 Posted: 04:34:09 14/03/2012
They aren't carrying any waves. They have the starter packs, but nothing else. I have the Sears right across from the Best Buy, which I walk through on my way to Gamestop. I literally have my shopping route down to a science. I can hit 7 stores in 20 minutes. smilie
---
ramster1221 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1957
#193 Posted: 06:24:47 14/03/2012
Best Luck for me have been Bestbuy, Sears, and Toys R Us.
TheFireInside Gold Sparx Gems: 2426
#194 Posted: 06:54:43 14/03/2012
I got a Cynder today at Toys R Us even though there's supposed to be no stock until the 21st! My mother spotted it hidden behind the counter under where the plastic bags go as we were paying for a DVD and that new rectangular Skylanders carrier (which can hold all 32 Skylanders, it's a really nice quality bag, too!) The guy pulled it out and there wasn't on hold, so I think another employee was stashing it there for themselves, but the guy sold it to us. ~it was meant to be~
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#195 Posted: 19:21:16 14/03/2012
TRU didn't have anything, but I got my Sonic Boom today w/ Stealth Elf and Wrecking Ball at Fred Meyer (they got 1 3 pack in)

No other sightings today. TRU said a shipment possibly thursday of 3 packs. But I think I am gonna wait now till the 21st.
---
#196 Posted: 20:50:10 14/03/2012
Quote: TheFireInside
I got a Cynder today at Toys R Us even though there's supposed to be no stock until the 21st! My mother spotted it hidden behind the counter under where the plastic bags go as we were paying for a DVD and that new rectangular Skylanders carrier (which can hold all 32 Skylanders, it's a really nice quality bag, too!) The guy pulled it out and there wasn't on hold, so I think another employee was stashing it there for themselves, but the guy sold it to us. ~it was meant to be~

That is awesome. Just like when GM found a stashed triple pack, I would LOVE to see the face of the employee that stashed this figure! Good for you (and especially for your mom)!
---
DantheDragonBoy Green Sparx Gems: 404
#197 Posted: 21:53:25 14/03/2012
Just got Legendary Trigger Happy in the mail today after ordering him off Amazon
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
37/37
rck3087 Green Sparx Gems: 354
#198 Posted: 22:34:41 14/03/2012
Just received by $34.99 3DS Starter Pack from TRU.com (gets me Ignitor and Dark Spyro)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:35:09 14/03/2012 by rck3087
#199 Posted: 23:32:16 14/03/2012
Quote: rck3087
Just received by $34.99 3DS Starter Pack from TRU.com (gets me Ignitor and Dark Spyro)

This is a ridiculously good value. Even if you don't have a 3DS. You could probably sell the game and portal for at least $15, giving you three good figures for $20 at most. And if you already have Stealth Elf, it wouldn't be hard to sell that figure. It's in high demand.
---
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#200 Posted: 01:32:39 15/03/2012
Single Stealth Elves are going for around $20 on eBay. The game itself fetches $15-20, like Himewad said. If you still need Ignitor and Dark Spyro, congrats; at $34.99, Activision is paying you $5 just to take them.
First | Previous | Page 4 of 174 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 172 173 174

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me