Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Your Skylander. Suggestions wanted!
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Your Skylander. Suggestions wanted! [CLOSED]
Beautiful Heart Blue Sparx Gems: 763
#51 Posted: 23:52:01 30/01/2012
Equator can delete his comments. Equator, can you also delete his video? Sure it's funny, but it's weird and off-topic.
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
spyro assasin Ripto Gems: 71
#52 Posted: 23:59:48 30/01/2012
Quote: shorty
I'm starting to think spyro assasin is a troll, or he could always just be really stupid.

please keep your insults to yourself
#53 Posted: 00:04:17 31/01/2012
Quote: spyro assasin
Quote: shorty
I'm starting to think spyro assasin is a troll, or he could always just be really stupid.

please keep your insults to yourself

At least keep your off-topic things to yourself. Mario!?! WTheck?
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
#54 Posted: 00:11:38 31/01/2012
Oh, right.
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
#55 Posted: 00:13:32 31/01/2012
and I could delete them
#56 Posted: 00:14:47 31/01/2012
No you can't, only on your message wall. I'm starting to feel that I'm the oldest one in this thread..
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
#57 Posted: 00:15:56 31/01/2012
got to edit on one of your posts.it says delete

plus I just deleted the vidios
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:29:24 31/01/2012 by spyro assasin
#58 Posted: 02:13:54 31/01/2012
You can delete your own, but not other people's.
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
#59 Posted: 02:16:46 31/01/2012
at least I deleted the vidios
Equator Blue Sparx Gems: 515
#60 Posted: 20:06:23 31/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Yes, but there isn't much I can do with your entries! A name, an element and abilities. I can't read your mind! What does it look like? What happened to make them a skylander? Please set it out like below (this is also my next entry). If there is a * then you need this. Otherwise it will be ignored.

*NAME: Lily

ELEMENT: Water

*DESCRIPTION: Half Frog half Dragon. She has the head of a chinese dragon, but her body is frog-like. She is 3 ft tall (about 0.9 metres) and lives with the gillmen at gillman isle (oilspill island, without the oil factroies, so a gillman village).

STORY: She was born on a sacred lily pad with no parents. Every chinese dragon year, a half dragon would be born at a random place in the zodiac forest. Where they are born determines what the other half will be. She was discovered by Gill Grunt, who had just completed his skylander test. He brought the half frog to the Gillman army to remember him. She now protects the Gillman Isle (oilspill island without the oil factories) with her magical abilities.

PICTURE: None

Thanks for reading!
---
Flip a coin.
If you get heads, I am dead.
If you get tails, I am dead within a week.
#61 Posted: 21:54:46 31/01/2012
Quote: Equator
Yes, but there isn't much I can do with your entries! A name, an element and abilities. I can't read your mind! What does it look like? What happened to make them a skylander? Please set it out like below (this is also my next entry). If there is a * then you need this. Otherwise it will be ignored.

*NAME: Lily

ELEMENT: Water

*DESCRIPTION: Half Frog half Dragon. She has the head of a chinese dragon, but her body is frog-like. She is 3 ft tall (about 0.9 metres) and lives with the gillmen at gillman isle (oilspill island, without the oil factroies, so a gillman village).

STORY: She was born on a sacred lily pad with no parents. Every chinese dragon year, a half dragon would be born at a random place in the zodiac forest. Where they are born determines what the other half will be. She was discovered by Gill Grunt, who had just completed his skylander test. He brought the half frog to the Gillman army to remember him. She now protects the Gillman Isle (oilspill island without the oil factories) with her magical abilities.

PICTURE: None

Thanks for reading!

why do you have to get so mad,big woop I use the edit button more than last year
#62 Posted: 23:26:06 31/01/2012
Also, I don't think a picture is really needed, unless your making a comic...
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
#63 Posted: 23:28:35 31/01/2012
you don't have to like it,it's just supose to be a joke to the stuff I posted on the topic lets all be friends

the vidios actually are a hit
SpyroGeneration Blue Sparx Gems: 825
#64 Posted: 01:14:19 01/02/2012
Name: General Fabulous

Element: Tech

Description: He's like the average general, but a little more dangerous. He has a setback to the Civil War days (American Civil War), the grey Confederate kepi (not sure how to spell kepi smilie), Confederate clothes, and a musket. He can customize his own guns.

Story: It was a normal day in the war, fighting and shooting his way to victory, or at least he thought. The Union shot their cannon, hitting him and blasting him into the sky. Unbelievably, he survives the blast, losing an arm and leg. He wakes up, sore from being hit, lieing in a bed in Skylands. He notices this, but not knowing where he is though, and also notices his his arm and leg has a little surgical spots, though he never knows he lost his arm or leg. He is able to walk around and so he leave the hut. He meets Eon, and pledges his loyalty to him for helping him recover so quickly. Eon noticed that he made his guns and they are VERY powerful, and he takes an excellent shot. Eon gives him the name General Fabulous, and so his jorney begins.

Picture: Not got one yet.
#65 Posted: 16:25:34 01/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Beautiful Heart
Also, I don't think a picture is really needed, unless your making a comic...

I'm not making a comic, but it helps me create a picture in my mind when I'm describing them.

EDIT

This topic is CLOSING tomorrow! This is because I will then have all the skylander I need for the story. The next 5 will be added in chapter 16. To read the story, follow this link: //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/vi...&page=1#2963196
---
Flip a coin.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:18:52 02/02/2012 by Equator
#66 Posted: 23:35:33 02/02/2012
^can't wait to read it
#67 Posted: 00:49:37 03/02/2012
Quote: Cynder134
Name: Cyclone (Kazesora is her real name though)

Element: Wind

Official catch-phase: Shadows of the Wind!
Others: Only remember the past, I'm a Flippen' TACO! (scares the cvap out of enemies)

Description: A air dragoness (about the same age as Sunburn)

Personality: Cyclone is funny and serious at the same time, she usually shows her fun side when people are around, she is serious when she needs to be though. She has a dark past that she hardly remembers, because of this she keeps it all quiet.

Story: As a hatchling she woke up with amnesia. She wandered the lands until she came across a half phoenix half dragon named Sunburn. They became best friends and she lived with him and
discovered her abilities over air and strangely a bit of shadow. Since Sunburn couldn't help her learn her abilities he encouraged her. She protected him from the bounty hunters and then one day she woke up to find he had suddenly left, she has been searching for him ever since.

Picture: *soon!*

Other: She remembers being tortured and stretched and pulled, but she has never told anyone this. The colours on her wings, underbelly and horns mirror the sky.

She needs to be the final sky warrior smilie Good job.
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
Cynder134 Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#68 Posted: 06:47:13 03/02/2012
Yay I will never write that much again
---
Why am I back
#69 Posted: 16:30:33 03/02/2012 | Topic Creator
I declare this topic CLOSED! The link to the fanfiction is in my previous comment. PLEASE PLEASE don't add any more fan made skylanders into the story! Thanks. 5 of the fan made ones after my last spoiler. Which ones? You'll have to wait and see (in other words, I haven't decided smilie).
---
Flip a coin.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:41:56 03/02/2012 by Equator
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me