First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
WORST skylander? [CLOSED]
greenlantern511 Ripto Gems: 270
#51 Posted: 15:12:43 16/01/2012
Just close this thread down. It's a battle of opinions.
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#52 Posted: 15:17:47 16/01/2012
Quote: greenlantern511
Just close this thread down. It's a battle of opinions.

Not necessarily. As long as no one starts fighting with each other or bringing in drama, it'll be fine. I believe it's fully possible to have a civil discussion here. People just need to work for it.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
matesds Emerald Sparx Gems: 3504
#53 Posted: 16:06:19 16/01/2012
I used to think there is worst Skylanders like you.

But then, I realized something.

One. Fact.

It was.

No.

There's no worst Skylander EVER!
---
Keep smile
#54 Posted: 17:35:59 16/01/2012
I used to think that opinion battles were healthy....... And then I took an opinion to the Zap
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#55 Posted: 17:42:10 16/01/2012
here is more of the same...

What's your best and worse Skylander and Why???
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=43761
terranakari Green Sparx Gems: 468
#56 Posted: 17:42:58 16/01/2012
i like them all, i dont think there are any "worst" skylanders lol
---
We finally have all the skylanders from SA and SG! Still working on SSF & STT.

Proud Skylander Mom! To our little skyfamily. <3
budkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1234
#57 Posted: 20:29:05 16/01/2012
Eruptor is the worst for me... his only melee attack has to be charged for like 4 seconds.
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#58 Posted: 20:35:01 16/01/2012
Quote: matesds
I used to think there is worst Skylanders like you.

But then, I realized something.

One. Fact.

It was.

No.

There's no worst Skylander EVER!

Quote: terranakari
i like them all, i dont think there are any "worst" skylanders lol

These.
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Brony Blue Sparx Gems: 660
#59 Posted: 21:02:44 16/01/2012
The worst Skylanders to me based on looks would have to be... Double Trouble, Voodood, Bash, Wham-Shell, Sunburn, Eruptor, All Tech, Whirlwind(I like her and all...but her face kinda looks like an old lady. Which isn't a bad thing!), Stump Smash, and Zook. And...there is my opinion. lulz.
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#60 Posted: 01:52:23 17/01/2012
Mmm... I don't think there is a bad or worst skylander, I mean, if you know how is your skylander you will choise the best path for him. For example chop chop is a defensive skylander, so the best path for him in my opinion is the shield path and you will see how chop chop is getting strong. Remember this, sometimes a great defense is the best attack, just defend and counterattack with the primary or special move and your opponents will be doomed (like chess xD). Just try to understand them =D
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
#61 Posted: 02:16:09 17/01/2012
Quote: Brony
The worst Skylanders to me based on looks would have to be... Double Trouble, Voodood, Bash, Wham-Shell, Sunburn, Eruptor, All Tech, Whirlwind(I like her and all...but her face kinda looks like an old lady. Which isn't a bad thing!), Stump Smash, and Zook. And...there is my opinion. lulz.

HOW DARE YOU

DROBOT IS THE BEST SKYLANDER EVER

PERIOD

HE IS MY HUSBANDO
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#62 Posted: 02:19:50 17/01/2012

If you say Zap is weird, I will go hire assassins. Actually, I think I'll do it now since you SAID DROBOT IS UGLY! HES NOT UGLY, JUST BEAUTIFUL ON THE INSIDE!!!!!
willow Blue Sparx Gems: 500
#63 Posted: 20:52:14 19/01/2012
I can't really say out of all of them, as I have never experienced using any of the ones I do not own, however, out of the ones I do own (Boomer, Dino-Rang, Gill Grunt, Hex, Spyro, Trigger Happy, Wrecking Ball and Zap) I would probably, though I hate to say it, choose Boomer or Wrecking Ball. Both are all right character, however, I find them difficult to control, and their attacks, are found to often go somewhere completely random where you do not want them going. Also, I find throwing round dynamite sticks from Boomer pretty dull. Despite this, they are still very good, and l like how their appearances. On a higher note, my favourites of my characters are probably Hex and Zap; Hex is interesting with very cool powers, and Zap is definitely the cutest Skylander ever! When my brother and I play with the Skylanders outside of the console, we always make out Zap is this nervous, tag-along boyon the outskirts of society, who doesn't quite fit in with the others. However, he is best friends with Boomer and Wrecking Ball. I'm crazy, I know. xD

smilie
---
All standard Skylanders now owned, and Dark Spyro, except Camo, Sunburn and Wham-Shell!
willow Blue Sparx Gems: 500
#64 Posted: 20:54:38 19/01/2012
I own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
I want: smilie smilie smilie smilie
---
All standard Skylanders now owned, and Dark Spyro, except Camo, Sunburn and Wham-Shell!
PinkWater Yellow Sparx Gems: 1059
#65 Posted: 21:23:36 19/01/2012

If you say Zap is weird, I will go hire assassins. Actually, I think I'll do it now since you SAID DROBOT IS UGLY! HES NOT UGLY, JUST BEAUTIFUL ON THE INSIDE!!!!!

Wow, talk about rude. He said IN HIS OPINION. I think Zap is probably the least favorite I have, besides Gill Grunt. Drobot's not gonna win beauty contest, but he's extremely useful, and I think he looks more badass anyway. Out of all the Skylanders I'm gonna get, Zap is probably my least fav.

This is an opinion.
---
CILAN IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE.

I DARE YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG! ...Actually don't. I'm quite biased.
Hero of Time Red Sparx Gems: 27
#66 Posted: 22:01:55 19/01/2012
Chop Chop, Eruptor, Sonic Boom, and Stump Smash are all ones I'm not a fan of.
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmilie]
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#67 Posted: 23:50:43 19/01/2012
WHAT!!!! SONIC BOOM ROX MY WORLD!! I PLAY HIM ALL THE TIME!
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
#68 Posted: 23:53:50 19/01/2012
Quote: PinkWater

Wow, talk about rude. He said IN HIS OPINION. I think Zap is probably the least favorite I have, besides Gill Grunt. Drobot's not gonna win beauty contest, but he's extremely useful, and I think he looks more badass anyway. Out of all the Skylanders I'm gonna get, Zap is probably my least fav.

This is an opinion.

/being stupid

doesn't count when it's zap or drobot

DOESN'T COUNT

Quote: joerox123

Sonic Boom is female. \:
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#69 Posted: 23:54:00 19/01/2012
My vote goes to Erupter. He cause absolutely no damage whatsoever. I love Stealth Elf, she is an animal with the blades surrounding her.
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
#70 Posted: 00:02:13 20/01/2012
Quote: spyrathedragon
Quote: PinkWater

This is an opinion.

/being stupid

doesn't count when it's zap or drobot

DOESN'T COUNT

Quote: joerox123

Sonic Boom is female. \:

Was that at me?
---

#71 Posted: 00:05:12 20/01/2012
No, I was being stupid.

hence the "/"

;____________________; i cant talk to anyone at all can i
im so stupid

-looks around-

THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A WORST SKYLANDER
ONLY IF IT IS YOUR'S

-runs out flailing arms-
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
#72 Posted: 00:21:44 20/01/2012
Quote: spyrathedragon
No, I was being stupid.

hence the "/"

;____________________; i cant talk to anyone at all can i
im so stupid

-looks around-

THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A WORST SKYLANDER
ONLY IF IT IS YOUR'S

-runs out flailing arms-

Ah, I was away from the screen, so I didn't see the /

And well said! The ones I said were the worst are ones I own. smilie
---

Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#73 Posted: 01:32:40 20/01/2012
Chawp Chawp. lawlz
Crokus Green Sparx Gems: 198
#74 Posted: 14:02:06 20/01/2012
Chop Chop, Wrecking Ball, Eruptor, and Stump Smash are the ones I don't play much as. I've grown a particular dislike for Wrecking Ball since my kids love using him and they're constantly falling off the stage with his roll when we play co-op lol...
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmilie] [smiliesmilie]
MasterRoy Green Sparx Gems: 122
#75 Posted: 18:15:03 20/01/2012
my vote goes for prism break i got him and bash and basically i like bash better i dont say prism break is the worst hes just a lil hard to control for me
---
For those whom i must protect i will not lose! smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
DinoHex Blue Sparx Gems: 735
#76 Posted: 06:11:38 22/01/2012
I'm going by the 3DS game which has no alternate upgrade paths.

Probably the worst one for me is Prism Break. In the 3DS game he's completely useless. Also not much of a fan of Ghost Roaster, Terrafin, VooDood, or Eruptor.

It's odd to hear so many people hate on Stump Smash considering he's probably the most broken Skylander in the 3DS game. He delivers massive damage right from level 1, has a TON of health, and is a tank as he has high defense. He's also pretty speedy in the 3DS game. Wrecking Ball and Chop Chop are also quite good in the 3DS game.
---
smilie smilie and smilie: The three greatest Skylanders out of them all.
Poptimus Green Sparx Gems: 218
#77 Posted: 06:16:50 22/01/2012
There is no worst in the story mode (Chop Chop makes me question that statement), but there are those who fair better in boss battles. In battle mode, there are DEFINITELY tiers, just like any competitive game.
Triggster9000 Red Sparx Gems: 98
#78 Posted: 10:54:04 22/01/2012
FLAMESLINGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....ect
---
OWN:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Queen_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1694
#79 Posted: 03:37:17 23/01/2012
I think the worst (that I've played with, at least) is Trigger Happy. I use lots of close-attacks like Spyro's charge and Zap's wave-electric-thingy (name's not coming to mind, sorry), so I really don't like him, who only has far-range attacks. Plus, because he's a starter character, he seems a lot weaker than others.
---
I know my username says Queen but I’m a guy I’m just gay : (
#80 Posted: 03:47:30 23/01/2012
i agree with the stump smash people lol, ive never really played him but mostly because he doesnt seem like he has much lol
---

Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#81 Posted: 06:37:24 23/01/2012
i agree with the stump smash people lol, ive never really played him but mostly because he doesnt seem like he has much lol

Biggest problem I have with Stump Smash is that he has trouble hitting the smallish enemies that are right in front of him. Very frustrating. Eruptor has a similar problem since he lobs his lava blobs in an arc.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
#82 Posted: 13:25:26 23/01/2012
Quote: Himewad

Biggest problem I have with Stump Smash is that he has trouble hitting the smallish enemies that are right in front of him. Very frustrating. Eruptor has a similar problem since he lobs his lava blobs in an arc.

i've actually NEVER played with my Eruptor. I bought him for my son because he liked him even before we bought the game. He's still his favorite, he sleeps with his toy he eats with it, he's even tried bathing with it LOL but i wont let him cuz of the fact that i dont want him to ruin it. He does everything with him, we've even lost him on several occasions but my son manages to find him.

so yea, i put him on my portal once to add him to my collection and use him for fire gates before i got FlameSlinger and Ignitor, but otherwise my son is the only one who actually plays him on the game(not very well but he's only 2 lol at least he plays ok). smilie

but yea i've used stumpsmash a few times and didnt like his attacking very well at all either.

i really need to go back and replay the lvls with all the characters i havnt rly gotten to play much to get a feel for them and lvl them up and do all of their upgrade paths lol
---

WithWhirlwind Green Sparx Gems: 388
#83 Posted: 02:13:54 26/01/2012
... Chop Chop makes me cry so mush potential so little to show
---
Have:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#84 Posted: 02:24:57 26/01/2012
Quote: AngelicBeast
Still don't like drobot... But I do like Boomer :3
Yeah... drobot and Drill Sergeant are the only ones I strongly dislike... I just kinda dislike Doublt Trouble and Ignitor. I'm sure they're good, but I can't buy everyone I already have planned out who I will get.

Every single one you dislike is awesome.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

pennyman Gold Sparx Gems: 2106
#85 Posted: 06:43:50 26/01/2012
my LEAST favorite is Boomer..... and might I say it (GASP) I don't use Spyro that much haha I use Dark Spyro more smilie
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#86 Posted: 07:47:03 26/01/2012
I'm not sure if there's a "worst" Skylander but I never really liked Prism Break because he's slow moving and doesn't seem to be as powerful as my main Skylanders but I haven't upgraded him all the way yet so that's probably why, that or I'm using him wrong.
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
Ellioy Green Sparx Gems: 469
#87 Posted: 08:36:32 26/01/2012

IM getting him and his waterwalk soul gem upgrade makes me want to get him MORE

and im hoping hes coming today since its 1st class recorded

And my whirlwind turned level 10 yesterday and when you choose her cloud path she gets better and her clouds does 30 damage and the matrix is great for taking care of the minions in the lair of kaos when you are fighting shadow knights smilie
---
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:39:07 26/01/2012 by Ellioy
#88 Posted: 13:31:53 26/01/2012
Prism Break is very good on Crystaleer. In PVP, he flirts with top-tier status, and in story mode, he's at least in the upper half. He has a steep learning curve though, as Skylanders go.
spyro assasin Ripto Gems: 71
#89 Posted: 02:54:24 27/01/2012
prism break?
Harry999 Blue Sparx Gems: 740
#90 Posted: 08:48:51 19/05/2012
I think wham shell is the worst
---
SWAP Force characters want: smilie smilie smilie
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5724
#91 Posted: 08:54:50 19/05/2012
no skylander is the worst because every skylander is great because
there all fight smilie whitch is good, so good!!! smilie
hexthebeast45 Green Sparx Gems: 417
#92 Posted: 13:11:51 19/05/2012
Quote: quanzy9224
sonic boom and hex, sonicboom- just terrible does no damage and the babies are a waste of an attack
Hex- her only good attack is defensively so no matter what i die with her as level10

rlly why hex? for me hex is the best. she has got great defense in the game which includes her bones and skull shield. plus her attacks are rlly strong. her skull rain is basically a 2 in 1 attack because as u are conjuring it up it will constantly take 15 damage and then when u release it it will take 35 damage. plus her primary attack is powerful with the amount of times she can shoot it (1 after the other constantly) plus in pvp she is in top 3 for me
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smilie
chopchop Blue Sparx Gems: 552
#93 Posted: 13:20:16 19/05/2012
Quote: Tashiji
Chop Chop. Oh my goodness, Chop Chop...

OFFENSE!!!!
---
This user has died
Cheeseman Green Sparx Gems: 462
#94 Posted: 17:58:14 19/05/2012
Quote: hexthebeast45
Quote: quanzy9224
sonic boom and hex, sonicboom- just terrible does no damage and the babies are a waste of an attack
Hex- her only good attack is defensively so no matter what i die with her as level10

rlly why hex? for me hex is the best. she has got great defense in the game which includes her bones and skull shield. plus her attacks are rlly strong. her skull rain is basically a 2 in 1 attack because as u are conjuring it up it will constantly take 15 damage and then when u release it it will take 35 damage. plus her primary attack is powerful with the amount of times she can shoot it (1 after the other constantly) plus in pvp she is in top 3 for me

Hex is ok in my opinion, but is horribly outclassed by Zook. I understand though that it takes some skill to use her, which I may not have.

My worst is probably Golden Frenzy Trigger Happy. You'd think he was strong, but no. He has too low an HP, and Golden Money Bags does so much more damage.
---
Skylanders: All of them. Boom!
#95 Posted: 18:19:22 19/05/2012
Now that they're all out, I can honestly say that I was wrong about Zook earlier (he IS awesome), and that Chop Chop is still the worst one.
SkylanderMan Red Sparx Gems: 10
#96 Posted: 18:24:06 19/05/2012
I think it might be Ghost Roaster, or Voodood. Haha if I didnt chose those, I think all of them are good
SkylanderMan Red Sparx Gems: 10
#97 Posted: 18:25:31 19/05/2012
Quote: Tashiji
Now that they're all out, I can honestly say that I was wrong about Zook earlier (he IS awesome), and that Chop Chop is still the worst one.

Chop-Chop is pretty good, just go for the Shield Path not the sword.

smilie
Dunkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1066
#98 Posted: 18:30:16 19/05/2012
As far as gameplay is concerned, for me its "Prism Break" I can't stand using him, gives me a headache. I also Don't like Hex or Wrecking ball. Those three are ones I have barely touched.
---
I <3 all Spyro games!smilie
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me