Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Why do YOU love spyro? [CLOSED]
Whitenoise24 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3070
#51 Posted: 23:32:45 09/02/2012 | Topic Creator
whuuuuuuuuuut
---
My DeviantART account. http://whitenoise24.deviantart.com
Gem-A-Knight Yellow Sparx Gems: 1644
#52 Posted: 02:45:23 10/02/2012
Quote: Mariofanstar
Quote: Gem-A-Knight

Then, why the heck you said that the classic Spyro is cute? smilie

Because I've seen pictures of him from classic smilie

But I'm still entitled to my own opinion, I'm pretty sure the classic Spyro fans would agree on that. Quite frankly, I'm very relieved The Legend of Spyro trilogy never saw the light in China and the rest of the countries on the other side of the world. smilie

Definitely agreed on that last part smilie
Mariofanstar Blue Sparx Gems: 500
#53 Posted: 11:16:12 10/02/2012

Because I've seen pictures of him from classic smilie

But I'm still entitled to my own opinion, I'm pretty sure the classic Spyro fans would agree on that. Quite frankly, I'm very relieved The Legend of Spyro trilogy never saw the light in China and the rest of the countries on the other side of the world. smilie

But I still don't understand why you didn't agree with me before. smilie
---
I'm officially leaving at 9:00pm.
#54 Posted: 12:52:41 10/02/2012 | Topic Creator
no no no no no. I ment the grammer thing.
---
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#55 Posted: 14:39:01 10/02/2012
I found it funny in TLOS he was totally against going evil, yeah comming from the dragon who had commited genocide on undead, Apes and skypirates while killing Gaul and other bosses.
DNova89 Ripto Gems: 12
#56 Posted: 22:23:28 10/02/2012
But it was NICE genocide!!! smilie
#57 Posted: 00:52:33 11/02/2012

Ugh I'm confuzled
#58 Posted: 12:02:50 11/02/2012

Ugh I'm confuzled

You didn't agree with me before. So... I disagree with what you said a while ago. I still prefer classic Spyro over ToS trilogy and Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure any day. smilie At least, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic is bearable. smilie
---
DNova89 Ripto Gems: 12
#59 Posted: 14:00:26 11/02/2012

Ugh I'm confuzled

You didn't agree with me before. So... I disagree with what you said a while ago. I still prefer classic Spyro over ToS trilogy and Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure any day. smilie At least, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic is bearable. smilie

I'm a girl and even I disagree with the bolded.
#60 Posted: 08:01:07 12/02/2012

Ugh I'm confuzled

Oh, ookayyy....
#61 Posted: 17:53:51 12/02/2012

Ugh I'm confuzled

Oh, ookayyy....

I still hate The Legend of Spyro trilogy and Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure as well as the upcoming sequel to an extremely large extent. No offense. I'm still entitled to my own opinion.
---
#62 Posted: 00:32:29 13/02/2012

Oh, ookayyy....

I still hate The Legend of Spyro trilogy and Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure as well as the upcoming sequel to an extremely large extent. No offense. I'm still entitled to my own opinion.

None taken, I respect everyone's opinion, I tend to like the more high tec awesome stuff. I'm not a fan of anything classic except for mabie Super Mario 64.
#63 Posted: 15:18:13 13/02/2012 | Topic Creator

Oh, ookayyy....

What do you hate about LOS?
---
#64 Posted: 17:11:47 13/02/2012
A lot of things and reasons.

1) The LoS incarnation of Spyro is plug-ugly as if he fell headfirst onto a pavement from a high platform.

2) The series is different and much darker than the classic series.

3) I can't stand certain changes.

4) There's no magical aura around it and the fact it's not light-hearted.

5) I'd rather play Mario and Kirby games than the ToS trilogy. At least, Nintendo knows how to mix old-school with new elements and concepts.

6) I grew up with the classic Spyro from 1998. I prefer old-school Spyro and I always will be.

7) I'm very picky about what I like and don't like.

8) I hate trying something new and I always restrict myself to a few, certain things.
---
skiffykitten Green Sparx Gems: 357
#65 Posted: 00:29:53 01/03/2012
Spyro is one of the major pinicals of my childhood, infact, he IS my childhood.
he taught me that no matter who you are, you can accomplish anything if you never give up.
---
I own all Skylanders!
SpyroXCynder supporter
#66 Posted: 14:21:10 01/03/2012
Quote: skiffykitten
Spyro is one of the major pinicals of my childhood, infact, he IS my childhood.
he taught me that no matter who you are, you can accomplish anything if you never give up.

My father used to always tell me to never give up.
---
Gemma Green Sparx Gems: 123
#67 Posted: 00:16:44 06/03/2012
He's a cute and fun character, the games are exciting and addictive, and I am a sucker for dragons and fantasy in general.
---
My Skylanders: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Spyro's Universe Name: Crystal Waterfalls
#68 Posted: 11:37:34 06/03/2012
Quote: Gemma
He's a cute and fun character, the games are exciting and addictive, and I am a sucker for dragons and fantasy in general.

Yeah, same reason. smilie
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#69 Posted: 02:39:28 13/03/2012
I like Spyro because he is my favorite little purple dragon and he is very cool!smilie
---
SC
VespiDragon8 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6563
#70 Posted: 02:57:35 13/03/2012
Quote: Spyroconvexity
I like Spyro because he is my favorite little purple dragon and he is very cool!smilie

I agree.
In addition there are many more things that Spyro should be one of the best dragons in the world, but it depends on the opinion of others.
Their shape, size, color, speech, adventures with Cynder>3, and many more things that Spyro is great!!!.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#71 Posted: 03:25:51 13/03/2012
I was playing his games ever since i was like born or near there. AND HE IS AWESOME!!!
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#72 Posted: 03:26:38 13/03/2012
Quote: VespiDragon8

I agree.
In addition there are many more things that Spyro should be one of the best dragons in the world, but it depends on the opinion of others.
Their shape, size, color, speech, adventures with Cynder>3, and many more things that Spyro is great!!!.

true Spyro is everyones favorite purple dragon!smilie
---
SC
#73 Posted: 12:25:27 13/03/2012

I agree.

true Spyro is everyones favorite purple dragon!smilie

I prefer the old-school Spyro than the latest incarnations of Spyro. Classic Spyro FTW! smilie
---
#74 Posted: 23:20:21 13/03/2012
Same hear!smilie
---
SC
VespiDragon8 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6563
#75 Posted: 01:25:49 14/03/2012
@Mariofanstar smilie
@Spyroconvexitysmilie smilie smilie
As they say "The classics never die."
Alone are changed with the passage of time and the future generations.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:26:28 14/03/2012 by VespiDragon8
#76 Posted: 15:42:43 14/03/2012
@Mariofanstar smilie
@Spyroconvexitysmilie smilie smilie
As they say "The classics never die."
Alone are changed with the passage of time and the future generations.

I'm still entitled to my own opinion, aren't I?
---
#77 Posted: 00:09:15 15/03/2012
Yes you are like :teridor: says "always be greatful for your success."
---
SC
Beautiful Heart Blue Sparx Gems: 763
#78 Posted: 00:55:29 15/03/2012
Up to now no one noticed I was being sarcastic with the grammar thing. He doesn't even speak!
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
ilovespyro11 Gnorc Gems: 334
#79 Posted: 16:47:09 30/06/2012
Cos me and my dad always kicked each other's asses in the Speedway rounds, and cos he was my stepdad it was a fab way to bond!! Now he's gone...Spyro is all I have left of him...
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#80 Posted: 20:34:49 30/06/2012
I love Spyro because primarily, he is a dragon, and I have always liked dragons. Secondly, he is purple which is a rather unique color and I like the deep purple color. Thirdly, he has amazing elemental abilities and I like him for having that. Essentially I like virtually everything about Spyro.

TLoS FTW!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:45:07 30/06/2012 by spyro and sonic
Hunter 4eva Blue Sparx Gems: 537
#81 Posted: 23:29:26 30/06/2012
Cause you get to do things you normally can't! Like be a dragon (DUH!) and beat up abnormal creatures
---
Tell me are you the ghost of jealosy?!
Youla Yellow Sparx Gems: 1982
#82 Posted: 00:41:20 01/07/2012
Sorry just pop-up, I'm a girl, not much a gamer. But when my friend introduce me this game (start from New Beginning), it's kinda exciting and I followed TLOS Trilogy and collect every song including Guide You Home, This Broken Soul and other symphonies...I haven't played Skylanders, the apperance may look bad, but let's see how's the game. I already commit to follow Spyro anywhere... smilie
L Cynder Platinum Sparx Gems: 5744
#83 Posted: 12:08:38 04/07/2012
When I was really little, I played my first Spyro game: Spyro the dragon for the ps1. I really loved that game, and well, I've been a huge fan of Spyro ever since. ^__^
---
favs smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Ace Archdragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2045
#84 Posted: 06:53:01 11/07/2012
I like it because it was the first game I ever got on my first console and that was a LONG time ago. P.S. How do you get those tiny pictures of one of the characters heads?
#85 Posted: 14:02:26 11/07/2012
Quote: Ace Archdragon
I like it because it was the first game I ever got on my first console and that was a LONG time ago. P.S. How do you get those tiny pictures of one of the characters heads?

You type : spyro : altogether without spaces and you should get this: smilie.
---
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#86 Posted: 03:54:45 13/07/2012
well there was this one time...
JetH7 Blue Sparx Gems: 827
#87 Posted: 19:57:33 13/07/2012
I'm kind of a sucker for dragons smilie

The games a fun and adictive

It has the two best dragons ever in it smilie and smilie (How do you do TEN Cynder?)

I love the goffy, light hearted feel of the clasics and the darker TLoS trilogy was really cool and had a well writen story. (I'm going to get flamed for saying that, aren't I?)

I just like Spyro.... Alot (Even though most of my buddys think I'm nuts for doing so. smilie)
---
I am the ghostly watermelon!!
rasigar_dragon2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1754
#88 Posted: 21:24:06 31/07/2012
I play because its simply "unique" to other games
Why it was unique?
1)Easy
2)You play as a dragon
3)No guns
4)No shooting at russians
5)Dragon
6)Memorable levels
---
[RYUSEI: My reflexes are honed by years of gaming!]
Voltara Blue Sparx Gems: 538
#89 Posted: 02:14:18 10/08/2012
My friend showed me dawn of the dragon and i have loved spyro ever since, cant belive i have only been a fan for three years? Well belive it.
---
As the sun lowers...Darkness moves in...The night has risen on my broken soul. I will be lost before the dawn...
purplecynder32 Green Sparx Gems: 315
#90 Posted: 15:25:28 10/08/2012
mine has to be the fact that spyro has lead me through the life of gaming and has shown me the light almost and i have frequently played the games and have always loved playing them plus the whole trilogy is just amazing and the story lines are well throughout
---
S.L.Rushton stefan from skylandersfanclub
http://www.youtube.com/user/skylandersfanclub?feature=mhee
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me