darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night > Hall of Fang and Claw: How to get 15 combo the easy way, GBA.
Page 1 of 1
Hall of Fang and Claw: How to get 15 combo the easy way, GBA. [CLOSED]
EpicThunder Red Sparx Gems: 63
#1 Posted: 15:53:55 04/11/2011 | Topic Creator
I know, the most frustrating, throw your Gameboy across the room, part of the whole game. Okey.....maybe not quite. I mean, try Naga on hard. ANYWAY, you're here to see what I have to say about the hall of Fang and Claw, to help you beat it. To start, get really close to the dummy, use earth twice, this should count as 4 hits if you are super close the the dummy. You MUST repeat this until it counts for 4 hits, because I'm telling you how to get exactly 15 hits. As you'll notice, the dummy bounces up after every hit. After the second earth hit, grab the dummy in mid air, use earth again as soon as you grab him, do an air combo. Now he will fall and hit the earth you drop earlier, thus, bouncing up again. Grab him and do another air combo. 15 hits! That's it! If you have questions about this, just ask!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:54:24 04/11/2011 by EpicThunder
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#2 Posted: 03:58:52 05/11/2011
That's why earth is my favorite element. smilie If I honestly remembered how I got to 15 hits I would submit my tactic, but I don't so I'm not.
#3 Posted: 13:53:14 05/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Well, I just got mine done. I fresked out after I did it. It really took me like 3 years to do this. Btw, I just came up with an easy tactic for 19-2o hits, if anyone would like it. I wish I could do what they do in that fifty hit video, but I can't seem to figure out how to like glide and catch him before he falls! And I'm no fire master, lol.
#4 Posted: 14:31:29 05/11/2011
Fifty hits? smilie Might I have a link to this said video?
#5 Posted: 18:06:06 05/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Its in the spyroTEN gallery.
#6 Posted: 21:19:15 05/11/2011
Okay, so I went and watched it... That was pretty impressive. I'd say if I fooled around with it long enough I might be able to pull that off though.
#7 Posted: 21:50:07 05/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Wow! Really? I whish I could.
#8 Posted: 21:57:03 05/11/2011
Mm... maybe. smilie
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#9 Posted: 00:26:05 05/12/2011
I got mine by using electricity and switching to fire at the end. It only took too trys and its less complicated to talk about: if you have all the added attack dragon relics, you simply attack the dummy till the next to last strike, hut it up, air combo, fir electricity after it his ground, it bounces back up, you catch, something, switch to fire while air attack2 and after he hits the ground the second time the fire counts as the last two. See shorter.

Fifty hits. Hmm, that would be impressive. I've been meaning to ask, how is the last door opened? And I'm missing a relic.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
RadSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2007
#10 Posted: 00:41:26 05/12/2011
Quote: SpyroD
I got mine by using electricity and switching to fire at the end. It only took too trys and its less complicated to talk about: if you have all the added attack dragon relics, you simply attack the dummy till the next to last strike, hut it up, air combo, fir electricity after it his ground, it bounces back up, you catch, something, switch to fire while air attack2 and after he hits the ground the second time the fire counts as the last two. See shorter.

Fifty hits. Hmm, that would be impressive. I've been meaning to ask, how is the last door opened? And I'm missing a relic.

51 combo +. I think, I opened it on 55 before.
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me