Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
SSU - Current Island level? [CLOSED]
RadSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2007
#1 Posted: 14:37:45 29/10/2011 | Topic Creator
Just wondering, what Level island does everyone have?

I've upgraded 3 times, so level 4 I believe. Does anyone know what the highest level you can get is? And also, do your upgraded items (Wishing well, etc.) go back to default every time you level up?
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
LTU Spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4985
#2 Posted: 14:49:35 29/10/2011
My island level is 2. I need 1 more Skylander to unlock the next upgrade... smilie
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10076
#3 Posted: 20:30:19 29/10/2011
My island is level 2, I think.
BerryShaker Blue Sparx Gems: 540
#4 Posted: 02:59:15 30/10/2011
I'm at level 3.

It goes in multiples of four so I guess the max level right now would be level 6 for expansions assuming you have duplicates and dark spyro and ignitor from NDS pack as well. I wonder if the max level will be 8 or 9?
Including the Legendary Pack and Dark Spyro the total character total is really 36?
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Ammers Green Sparx Gems: 126
#5 Posted: 15:40:45 30/10/2011
Level 3 here with all modifications being Life or Earth. Going for an organic, rustic look.
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#6 Posted: 16:11:47 30/10/2011
I'm on my second.
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SkyDaddy Blue Sparx Gems: 692
#7 Posted: 16:57:05 30/10/2011
Does anyone know how many skylanders are needed to unlock the level 4 skyland upgrade?
---
-- PortalMasters.net -- Check out my site and get a chance to win Lightning Rod , Ignitor and other single character packs!
#8 Posted: 17:49:50 30/10/2011
Quote: SkyDaddy
Does anyone know how many skylanders are needed to unlock the level 4 skyland upgrade?

NVM. 17 Skylanders will unlock the 4th Upgrade. It requires 9600 coins smilie...working on it right now
---
-- PortalMasters.net -- Check out my site and get a chance to win Lightning Rod , Ignitor and other single character packs!
#9 Posted: 18:48:41 31/10/2011
I got the lvl 4 upgrade for my skyland and it is big! Almost 9 spots where crates, armor racks and the barrels show up so leveling can be quite fast.
---
#10 Posted: 19:39:31 31/10/2011
Actually I think I'm level 5 now, it's giant with the fountain in the middle and the well to the side and 2 rings around the "center".
Aiming for 6 Now! smilie

This is my guess at the limits for each expansion

I can't really remember what each expansion looked like, lol

Default Level - Small Skyland
Level 1 - Requires 4 Characters - Skyland with Totem in Middle
Level 2 - Requires 8 Characters - Expanded Skyland with one Totem area.
Level 3 - Requires 12 Characters - Skyland with Well and 2 areas for Totems (but only can apply 1 location?)
Level 4 - Requires 16 Characters - Skyland with Fountain and Well and 2 areas for Totems
Level 5 - Requires 20 Characters - Skyland with Fountain and Well in Middle and 3 areas for Totems
Level 6 - Requires 24 Characters - Possible if you have All currently available Characters (including Legendary and Dark Spyro)
Level 7 (Not Available until Next Wave) - Requires 28 Characters
Level 8 (Maxed) (Not Available until Next Wave) - Requires 32 Characters
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:24:27 31/10/2011 by BerryShaker
#11 Posted: 19:52:55 31/10/2011
Quote: BerryShaker
Actually I think I'm level 5 now, it's giant with the fountain in the middle and the well to the side and 2 rings around the "center".
Aiming for 6 Now! smilie

Level 3 - Requires 12 Characters - Skyland with Well and 2 areas for Totems (but only can apply 1 location?)
Level 4 - Requires 16 Characters - Skyland with Well and 2 areas for Totems
Level 5 - Requires 20 Characters - Skyland with Fountain and Well in Middle and 3 areas for Totems
Level 6 - Requires 24 Characters - Possible if you have All currently available Characters (including Legendary and Dark Spyro)

What is your portal master number? I'd like to check out your skyland
---
#12 Posted: 19:55:49 31/10/2011 | Topic Creator
Aiming for 6 Now! smilie

Cool! When you upgrade, does it keep your well/totems at all?
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
#13 Posted: 20:39:11 31/10/2011
PortalMaster #19553 smilie

After an upgrade all your totems disappear and you need to repurchase them. You will have to re-upgrade them as well.
So I wouldn't really bother upgrading the totems unless you are keeping your skyland for a while.

The fountain and well remain and are moved as the map is upgraded.
The trees and bridges are reset, but your purchased upgrades remain for Lair/Trees/Bridges. You just need to edit and click on the bridges to change them again.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:55:00 31/10/2011 by BerryShaker
Quikwix Green Sparx Gems: 134
#14 Posted: 22:52:18 31/10/2011
When I got the upgrade AFTER the first totem upgrade, I had to repurchase it but I had the money I spent on given back to me.....Also people NEED the sheep totem as you need to keep the enemy close to watch for anything weird......I heard a rumour if you max the sheep totem then the sheep<Removed, YOU MUST NOT KNOW THE PLANS>
#15 Posted: 23:26:35 31/10/2011
^lol

also if you delete the totems and purchase a different one, the previous one is lost and your money is not returned to you... did this on my first skyland : /
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:43:56 31/10/2011 by BerryShaker
#16 Posted: 23:48:33 31/10/2011 | Topic Creator
Awesome, thank you for the information. I'll probably keep my cash until all the Skylanders have been released/ I've maxed my lil Skyland out smilie
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
#17 Posted: 04:18:27 18/11/2011
Just wanted to update this, I've maxed out my skylands for my 26 characters. I *think I'm at skylands level 6. It feels smaller than the last upgrade. But it's still glitchy, there are 4 totem spots but only 3 are working probably is like the level 3, one tries to change to a tree and there are two lairs showing up on my skylands...

Level 5 - Requires 20 Characters - Skyland with Fountain and Well in Middle and 3 areas for Totems (lair floats off top of the screen)
Level 6 - Requires 24 Characters - Skyland with Fountain, Well and Statue and 4 areas for Totems (3 usable) (two lairs showing,can't switch either of them)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:09:07 19/11/2011 by BerryShaker
#18 Posted: 19:22:09 18/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Awesome! How many points did it take?

And random, but argh. My level keeps going down. It's hard enough to level as it is >>;
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
Littlerain Green Sparx Gems: 384
#19 Posted: 19:38:09 18/11/2011
I think it goes down if you take the skylanders on and off quickly. I may be wrong about this though.
#20 Posted: 19:39:31 18/11/2011 | Topic Creator
It does, but sadly, my character was level 22 for a long time before I came offline, now it's back down to level 21 with only half the bar filled smilie
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#21 Posted: 20:16:34 18/11/2011
When did that happen RadSpyro?
#22 Posted: 20:40:17 18/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Today. Yesterday was when I levelled up to 22, today it was back down to 21. Apparently others have had this problem too.
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
#23 Posted: 20:52:55 18/11/2011
I'll take a look at my Sonic Boom, I was levelling yesterday too.

Edit: Lost a level too
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:05:54 18/11/2011 by Reimu
#24 Posted: 22:00:41 18/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Aw man, must have been a server crash or something for them :/

Btw, can anyone remember which upgrade will determine what plants you get? I'm looking to get more Magic plants growing if I can.
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
#25 Posted: 22:04:03 18/11/2011
I can't recall of an upgrade doing this? Would be awesome though!
#26 Posted: 22:42:15 18/11/2011
I can't go up any higher because it says I don't have enough gold, and I have 11k, and the price is 8k. I also have 10 Skylanders (6 of my own, 3 that Eon gave to me, and 1 rented.). I even sent them a big e-mail, but that was literally WEEKS ago, and I haven't heard back. They could've at least sent something back by now saying "maybe it's just your account" and I could've asked them to transfer it or something. \:
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
#27 Posted: 23:01:09 18/11/2011
Types of plants are randomized, so you can't really get one kind more than another. But I think depending on the skylanders you own, those types of plants start appearing or their "favorites" do.

There are 4 types of totems types available and you can upgrade them up to 4 times.

Nature Totem
Small Nature Totem - Increases amount of plants growing by 5%
Medium Nature Totem - Increases amount of plants growing by 10%
Large Nature Totem - Increase amount of plants growing by 15%
Huge Nature Totem - Increase amount of plants growing by 20%
Gigantic Nature Totem - Increase amount of plants growing by 25%

Cornucopia
Small Cornucopia - Increases the elemental power of your plants by 5%
Medium Cornucopia - Increases the elemental power of your plants by 10%
Large Cornucopia - Increases the elemental power of your plants by 15%
Huge Cornucopia - Increases the elemental power of your plants by 20%
Gigantic Cornucopia - Increases the elemental power of your plants by 25%

Second Sun
Small Second Sun - This object accelerates the growth rates of your plants by 5%
Medium Second Sun - This object accelerates the growth rates of your plants by 10%
Large Second Sun - This object accelerates the growth rates of your plants by 15%
Huge Second Sun - This object accelerates the growth rates of your plants by 20%
Gigantic Second Sun - This object accelerates the growth rates of your plants by 25%

Sheep Idol
Small Sheep Idol - You'll get some sheep to take residence on your Skyland
Medium Sheep Idol - You'll get MORE sheep to take residence on your Skyland
Large Sheep Idol - You'll get an army of sheep (can't remember what the whole spiel was)
---
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#28 Posted: 03:20:36 19/11/2011
I have the 5th Skyland upgrade and it's very glitchy. My lair is in mid air and blocked by a bunch of trees. I almost have enough for the sixth upgrade so hopefully it wont be as glitchy. Spyrathedragon - I also had that same problem that you're having with the server saying that I didn't have enough money for the upgrade, when I unlocked two more Skylanders, it fixed itself for some reason.
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
#29 Posted: 07:01:22 19/11/2011
^the 6th upgrade isn't as glitchy, but it seems to be smaller than the fifth upgrade which is weird... also there are two lairs and you can't switch either of them it just takes you down to the lair. There was only one tree I couldn't really edit correctly.

I'm starting to think it doesn't recognize the legendary skylanders as part of the character count even though your crystal quota increases... Not sure if it's a bug or intentional.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:11:34 19/11/2011 by BerryShaker
#30 Posted: 14:26:09 19/11/2011 | Topic Creator
I'm sure there was another upgrade which felt smaller too....

In total, I know I'm missing about 7 Skylanders, but I still had the option for Level 5. I have the Legendaries + Dark, so maybe it does? Or just a glitch? Either way, the Medals are the glitchiest for me. One minute I have them, then I don't, etc.

EDIT: Down a level AGAIN..... I'm getting a little tired of this now.
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:49:57 19/11/2011 by RadSpyro
spyrocynderfan7 Ripto Gems: 783
#31 Posted: 18:44:03 19/11/2011
Yeah, I'm having similar problems.

My drobot was just level 9 a week ago, now he's level 6.
My gill grunt was just level 10 two weeks ago, now he level 5-going-on-6

But my Skyland is still level 1, though I have 7 special attack gems (7 skylanders?)
Voodood
Gill Grunt
Drobot
Eruptor
Whirlwind
Legendary Bash

I forgot the last one...
#32 Posted: 23:00:06 19/11/2011
The special attack gems come with new skylanders yes. For each Skylander you have a gem.

For the thing about the fact some have enough gold but are unable to unlock the next skyland, it looks like there's an issue when you have enough gold it says that you don't but in fact you miss one more Skylander.

Well, it's what I did, I decided to rent one more Skylander and I've been able to unlock the next Skyland. I reported this, hope it will be fixed soon!

I'm starting to think it doesn't recognize the legendary skylanders as part of the character count even though your crystal quota increases... Not sure if it's a bug or intentional.

Why so? I have 3 legendaries and they are recognized?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:01:18 19/11/2011 by Reimu
#33 Posted: 05:32:15 20/11/2011
Quote: Reimu
The special attack gems come with new skylanders yes. For each Skylander you have a gem.

For the thing about the fact some have enough gold but are unable to unlock the next skyland, it looks like there's an issue when you have enough gold it says that you don't but in fact you miss one more Skylander.

Well, it's what I did, I decided to rent one more Skylander and I've been able to unlock the next Skyland. I reported this, hope it will be fixed soon!

Why so? I have 3 legendaries and they are recognized?

They are recognized for gem collection and they register, but do they really count towards "unlocking" the next level skyland?

Either it's showing as unlocked one character early or "duplicated" characters don't count towards the island unlocking... so only Unique characters are counted towards the total for skylands upgrades? not sure which it is.
---
TheWereCat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1000
#34 Posted: 08:47:30 20/11/2011
Does anyone know the max level for the actual Skylanders? :/
---
"It's time to call in the big guns."
Own:smilie smilie smilie smilie
spyrocynderfan7 Ripto Gems: 783
#35 Posted: 09:02:55 20/11/2011
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say 100.
#36 Posted: 12:22:36 20/11/2011
The max level is 50.

For the Legendaries, I think they count as I used them for my upgrade but I can't say I'm 100% sure of that. Would be a pain if they are not.
TheWereCat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1000
#37 Posted: 14:26:58 20/11/2011
50?! Christ. What's the point in having it at 10 in the actual game and 50 in the one where you do nothing but pretty up your Skyland and play mini games?
---
"It's time to call in the big guns."
Own:smilie smilie smilie smilie
#38 Posted: 15:31:30 05/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Well, it's finally back online. Looks like Level 6 is the highest level you can go, as I'm not being shown a preview of the next level, plus I have a 'Fully upgraded' sign. Wonder if they'll add more?
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
nitendofan92 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4572
#39 Posted: 20:44:57 10/12/2011
1...2..3 4... I'm curently at level four.... wanna see it?

[User Posted Image]
---
THE END IS NEAR
Phoenixdragon Blue Sparx Gems: 523
#40 Posted: 20:58:38 10/12/2011
Wow. That is awesome.
I wish I could have Skyland 5 or 4 back. My current level is 6 and it sucks. It's smaller than 5 and my Lair dissappeared...
---
smilie Sunburn - "Roast N' Toast!" smilie

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenixdrag0n
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:05:50 10/12/2011 by Phoenixdragon
#41 Posted: 22:50:31 10/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: Phoenixdragon
Wow. That is awesome.
I wish I could have Skyland 5 or 4 back. My current level is 6 and it sucks. It's smaller than 5 and my Lair dissappeared...

Same here, and to top it all off, you don't even have a large bridge for completion purposes :/
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#42 Posted: 19:10:38 28/12/2011
im at level 6 skyland go visit smilie
Phoenixdragon Blue Sparx Gems: 523
#43 Posted: 19:43:24 28/12/2011
Skyland 5 on my new account - love itsmilie
I wont upgrade it till there are new levels...
---
smilie Sunburn - "Roast N' Toast!" smilie

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenixdrag0n
DarkeL Green Sparx Gems: 151
#44 Posted: 20:18:45 28/12/2011
I am at level 4 at the moment. I have 20 registered skylanders but it still says that i need more skylanders to unlock the next. I also had this with 16 skylanders. When I had 17 I was able to unlock Level 4. Do more people have this? Is it normal?
nitendofan92 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4572
#45 Posted: 21:01:35 28/12/2011
Quote: kappapopm

but what your number?
---
THE END IS NEAR
#46 Posted: 02:36:03 29/12/2011
Quote: nitendofan92
Quote: kappapopm

but what your number?

look my sig....

SSU - PM#158244
#47 Posted: 03:45:12 29/12/2011
Keeps saying I spelled it wrong...

I put the number by itself, and PortalMaster #158244.

This thing is so damn glitchy... \:
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10076
#48 Posted: 03:47:02 29/12/2011
That's what mine does...
#49 Posted: 14:03:33 29/12/2011
Quote: spyrathedragon
Keeps saying I spelled it wrong...

I put the number by itself, and PortalMaster #158244.

This thing is so damn glitchy... \:

i did type in the exact word/number in the search...

PortalMaster #158244

and got an answer back... this friend was already in your list, so i am there for sure hehe..
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 14:13:33 29/12/2011 by kappapopm
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me