Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
The Struggle of Losiyeon [CLOSED]
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#101 Posted: 18:21:56 08/07/2012
Yeah ... Well, maybe you'll get lucky and find Little Chubby.
She didn't think about that. O-O
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#102 Posted: 18:52:11 08/07/2012
Yeah!smilie Little Chubby's kinda like the Chargers.Plus,it won't eat my face off!smilie And Curly,ya gotta think deep when deciding things like this.Don't make a decision in two seconds,like I do almost all the time.smilie
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
#103 Posted: 18:57:48 08/07/2012
yep~
CURLY MAKES ALL DECISIONS IN TWO SECONDS!! XD
#104 Posted: 19:00:12 08/07/2012
Yay!\smilie/ Well,Curly's a bit like me,then.I can't do it almost all of the time,cuz the decisions I make are sometimes very...Not good.
---
#105 Posted: 19:05:49 08/07/2012
She's done stupid things, too. X3 But hey, who doesn't?
#106 Posted: 19:31:50 08/07/2012
Right!Everyone makes mistakes!I've done so many stupid things that some people REALLY don't like me anymore.smilie
---
#107 Posted: 19:33:02 08/07/2012
Well, that's because they're mean. -______- Everyone makes mistakes sometime in their life, and if those people won't accept it than they're very mean people.
#108 Posted: 19:36:38 08/07/2012
Yeah,I guess so.My mistakes were embarassing,though!smilie Argh,why does my brain think so weirdly!?
---
#109 Posted: 19:40:21 08/07/2012
BECAUSE MAGIC.
#110 Posted: 20:13:55 08/07/2012
Not magic again!smilie Magic is mean,evil,cruel!
---
#111 Posted: 20:14:46 08/07/2012
Oh, that's just what people THINK magic is. MAGIC IS MAGIC!!
#112 Posted: 20:45:22 08/07/2012
Magic is sometimes nice,but...Magic is so mean to me!smilie
---
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#113 Posted: 14:22:28 09/07/2012 | Topic Creator
smilie Don't worry. I found a solution. But I won't be able to write anymore until I get back from vacation.

Losi would probably see a threat if he ever saw one.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#114 Posted: 21:52:06 13/07/2012
A'ight,that's good!smilie
---
#115 Posted: 23:07:44 20/08/2012 | Topic Creator
This is probably a replay in a slight....ahem.....milder version
Edit: Not anymore!

Chapter 12: Destroying What Makes You

"You're not thinking about killing them are you?" Curly asked, an edge to her tone. Losi frowned. "Well..." Curly interrupted with an angry growl. "No! You will NOT kill innocent creatures, Losi." The Glacios was taken back. "But..." She interrupted again. "But what? Huh? WHAT?" She was really starting to get furious. Losi was confused. Why was she so angry. "These...creatures were created by the scientists. They will undoubtedly probably try to kill me. Killing them now would-"
"No!" Curly growled. "No!" she said again. Losi blinked. "But why?"
"Why? I'll tell you why! This is MUCH more than about survival, Losiyeon! And this is much more about it being convienent to kill them now than kill them later."
Uh oh. She was using his full name. She meant business. Big time. Losi gulped, but listened to her. "This is about your doing what's right. Think about it Losiyeon! You were just like one of them!" She pointed to one of the baby Losi's. "We all were. And now you plan to kill them? It's like your murdering yourself!" She said angrily.
"They're nothing but copies!" Losi retorted. This earned him a smack from Curly's paw. "How dare you..." She growled. "How. Dare. You." She said.
Amiti blinked joining in. "She's right, Losi. Your DNA may have been their base, but they still are different. Not a copy." Losi bit his lip and stared at one in the tank again, then at one in the room. "No...but..." He always found it hard admitting he was wrong. Maybe it was because he tried so hard to be right and prideful. Curly glared at him angrily. "FINE! Kill them. But know this, Losiyeon. We're done. I'll never forgive you!" Losi was stunned. Stunned into silence. Curly growled. "I'm outta here." She turned her head, heading for the next door. Amiti followed, yet Losi stood still, just...staring. "Losi?" Amiti said. His small voice barely reached Losi’s ears. Losi blinked, looking at Amiti, feeling tears come to his eyes. "She's right, y'know. If you killed them, you'd be no better than the scientists that tortured you for years on end." Losi blinked, feeling tears coming to his eyes. "I...I know, but....Curly..." Amiti patted Losi on the shoulder. "Sometimes, you're too stubborn for your own good, you know that. I can't help you with this one, Losi. You have to mend what you broke on your own." He whispered to him. "AMITI!" Curly roared. Amiti jumped, scared. "But....please don't get on her bad side. I hate seeing her angry." Amiti said and then scampered after Curly.

Losi was now in silence. Tears streamed down his face. He looked again at those....copies of him. The old ones looked so innocent, so oblivious to the world outside of this steel, lifeless laboratory. The younger ones, they looked so frail, and yes, they were cute. How could he even think to kill them? Curly and Amiti were right. Losi blinked looking down. How to make up to them? How could he?

Losi closed his eyes, and opened them. His eyes had a pinkish hue around them now as he used Psychic. Walls started to shake. Cracks appeared in the cell and the tubes that held the Losi’s and then as if it was hit by a big invisible battering ram, the wall exploded, creating a hole big enough for them to escape. The tubes burst open, pouring out their green liquid. Losi nodded to them as they tentatively stepped out. The cells of the sleeping Losi also started to crack and shatter. “Get the little ones on your backs and get out of here.” Losi told them and then used Psychic on the machines manufacturing the Losi’s, now wrenching and breaking them apart with his powers. The Losi clones blinked, and followed him surprisingly. Some of them had been through experiments already. Some hadn't. But they followed his instructions, taking the younger ones, putting them on the older one's backs and followed the staggering Losi as he felt the drain from using that much Psychic power. He panted and then followed after Curly and Amiti, the clones following him.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:04:29 01/09/2012 by Dragon-outcast
#116 Posted: 01:40:32 21/08/2012
Yay,Losi let other Losis live!smilie Great chapter,D-o!smilie
---
#117 Posted: 05:58:37 21/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Yes...but alas....tragedy will strike again....
---
#118 Posted: 00:10:13 30/08/2012
Oh noes!smilie I can't wait to see what'll happen,though.Good job,D-o!smilie
---
#119 Posted: 23:03:54 01/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Huh...I realized that I may have watered down that thing a little too much, so I'm reposting an updated, more intense version of Chapter 13. And yeah, it's basically more along the lines of what REALLY happened.
---
#120 Posted: 07:45:42 02/09/2012
I READ IT!smilie Very good,D-o!The one before was fine,but this is better than it,I have to admit.smilie
---
#121 Posted: 23:34:51 02/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah, but I think it was too much....of a short problem. I make problem bigger. smilie eheh, that's not supposed to be good, but for this story it is! smilie

Losi: Meh.....smilie
---
#122 Posted: 03:43:40 26/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Sorry guys. I just realized I have two Chapter 11's. My bad. So OMA SO CUUUUUTE!!! ....Uh Oh... is Chapter 12, Destroying What Makes You is Chapter 13 and here is Chapter 14

Chapter 14: Another Generic Mass Escape

Losi rushed through the door. Amiti and Curly were fighting some pretty nasty looking robots with big oblong bodies and 4 sharp appendages that stabbed and sliced at their prey while it floated. They had some sort of laser tracker, keeping their 'eyes' on them. Losi growled. He first helped Amiti, as the lithe little eevee was dodging and ducking under the sharp points the robot threw at them. Losi burst forward on three paws. The other one was up in the air, ice forming around it to make a curved sword out of it. Losi was now levitating to keep his balance as he met the robot in contact. Metal slashed against hardened ice as Losi parried an incoming blow to Amiti and then proceeded to butt in and push Amiti out of the way.

Amiti blinked twice and then went to help Curly, who was fighting with her scythe. An array of sparks flew as she cleaved downward and the robot crossed two of his appendages blocking it. Curly jumped back, crouching as Amiti came from behind and used Aqua Tail, smashing into the bot and making it falter slightly. Curly then used that to her advantage to slice horizontally before the robot had a chance to recover. Her blade sliced cleanly the robot in half and fell to the ground, slightly sparking with electricity. It's laser eye fell dim.
Losi struck back after the bot slashed and struck a glancing blow against his shoulder. He growled and suddenly unleashed a furious and speedy barrage of cleaving power with his ice scimitar. The robot couldn't react quickly enough and was eventually overwhelmed by the effort Losi put in. Losi sunk down and sighed, the ice on his bladed arm cracked and dispersed. "Careless as always." Curly grumpily commented seeing the blood that robot drew on Losi. Losi looked away from her. The clones' jaws dropped, not really believing what they were seeing. The Glacios then faced the wall and opened his mouth, shooting an energy-blazing Dragon Pulse that cleanly blasted through the metal walls, leaving a nice, circular opening. He could see outside! Yes! Alarms blared and suddenly the whole place was blinking red. "Really?" Curly growled and then raced off toward the exit Losi had made, with Amiti hot on her heels.
L
osi gritted his teeth. Suddenly what seemed to be like hundreds of the robots they had just faced were swarming through the alleyways. "Hurry!" He called to the clones as he followed through. The other clones needed no further motivation as they streamed through the hole. C'mon.....almost.....almost there! The hole was literally meters away when the robots were closing in on them. We're not going to make it.... Losi thought. And then, somehow a tear opened up in the ceiling. No, two tears! Water suddenly poured in, like a tidal wave, and struck the incoming robots! Surprisingly enough, the water never touched them either. It made a nice triangularly shaped hallway in which they all proceeded to file out back into the wilderness. Curly came out first followed by Amiti. Losi slowed down and stepped aside, waiting for all the clones of him to rush out. As he did, he looked at the water again. There! A shadow. It looked like a human. And then it was gone. Curiously, he floated to the top of the place. But there was nothing on it. Nothing.....how odd.

As he saw the last of the Losiyeon clones leave, he brought up the back and left as well, they made their way back to the hideout. Oh boy. That would be a problem. Losi wondered if he could fit everyone in there......
---
#123 Posted: 01:40:59 02/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Sorry for the double post. Don't kill me! smilie I'm just going to end this SUPER QUICKLY and post the last too chapters. So here.

Chapter 15: The Calm Before The Storm

The rest of the way back to Losi's mountain home was rather peaceful. The clones were delighted to see the world on the outside. It's surprising that their brains processed all the information at once. For the first time they learned what rocks were, what the dust on their feet were, shrubs that grew everywhere, the trees in their motherly shade, fields of grass like green fur of the ground, and especially other pokemon. Most gawked at first, but then they began to warm up. Imagine a hundred curious babies with the ability to walk, move, fly, and do whatever they please to uncover a thousand different mysteries in one day. Chaos.

Fortunately, they eventually did fit everyone into Losi's cave once the day was done after exploring deeper into the cave and cleaning out rooms for them. Losi envied the clones of himself somewhat. He had to learn all the stuff they learned when he first got out on his own. There, he learned what it meant to truly be alone. A social outcast back then that even still now leaves scars on his life. But they....they had each other. They weren't alone in the slightest. And they depended on each other for support. Not to mention other Pokemon were less likely to attack them since they were such a large group. Speaking of socially, most of the Losi-clones seemed to quiet down now. Probably asleep except for the occasional whine from a baby one. Where was Curly? Losi hadn't seen her much during the day. Actually he had been purposely avoiding her after their little argument occurred. Now....now might be a good time to settle things. Losi padded through the deeper recesses of the cave, stepping over sleeping versions of himself. Most were drooling. He wondered if he ever did that in his sleep.
Losi found Curly snuggled next to a few baby Losi's, probably taking care of them in one of the new dugouts. She wasn’t asleep and watched like a silent mother over them. Well, to Losi, she certainly fit the part. She watched him closely, glaring at him as if studying to see what move he'd make. This slightly unnerved Losi and he hesitated before inching in and sitting down next to her. Their eyes locked for a moment, but Losi broke away first, sniffing one of the baby-Losi's. Curly's eyes softened and then she nudged Losi's nose away with her own. "Shh...." She whispered. Losi blinked. "I.....I came to say sorry. For today. I was just thinking about myself. I shouldn't—" He was stopped by Curly again. Arceus, how many times must she do it in one day? "You'll wake them up if you keep talking." She murmured, her eyes flashing with that piercing gaze once before softening again. "Humph, alright. I see that you're sorry. I accept your apology." Curly said finally. Losi sighed with relief, softly. And then, she touched noses with him. Losi was a bit surprised, but guessed it was just her silent way of compensation. He looked back at the sleeping forms. Then he laid down next to Curly, but they looked away from each other and slept, exhaustion from today quickly taking over.

UGH! It won't fit all in one post. Sorry again! x_x jeez triple post!!! I'm going to like, be blown up now.
---
#124 Posted: 01:41:58 02/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 16: We Must Move On

A startling cry woke up Losi, early in the middle of the night of the second day sleeping in a cave full of his clone-counterparts. Curly’s eyes blinked open next to him. One of the baby Losi’s. The youngest, that was kept in the other room made that noise. At first, he thought it was nothing important. Just the wailing cries of a newborn. But then more cried out, the crying becoming louder in intensity. Losi’s eyes widened just as Curly leaped to her paws and rushed to check on the little ones. Those cries....they were cries of pain! Losiyeon rushed forward, following Curly for the newborns were better kept in the safekeeping of the clones’ care this time. They rushed in and the sight that greeted them was.......more horrible than any of them could ever had imagined. The clones. The baby Losi’s were on the ground, writhing in pain. Their skin had turned a sickly black color and their skin flaked off and disintegrated like acid had been poured on them. Soon, all that was left of those young newborns was nothing but a pile of black dust. Not even the bones were spared. And then, utter silence. They were gone.

Curly let out a frightful wail of grief and anger. Losi’s mind drowned out the sound. He was merely stunned in the horror of what was occurring. One of the younger ones, almost Amiti’s age ran to Curly. “Please! Help!” It wailed, it’s skin starting to turn black as well. All the Losi clones had woken up now but the younger ones were already disintegrating as well. Amiti rushed about in tears, using up all his Psychic energy to try and heal them. It didn’t work. They couldn’t be cured. They couldn’t be healed. That was the horrifying truth to it. Losi realized that they all couldn’t survive outside the lab. The scientists made sure of that. And now, he had sent them to their doom. Young, hotheaded Losi’s roared. “It’s him! He sent us to die here! Get him!” Yet they disintegrated too before reaching him. The stench of this death filled the whole room now. Older Losi clones had tears running down their faces. Everyone did right now. The one that cried help died in Curly’s paws as well. Everyone was dying! Losiyeon, with all his power and might, could not even save these poor souls who begged him for help. This feeling of helplessness overwhelmed him. The death throes and please battered his ears and shattered his mind with their grief. He couldn’t stand it. Curly wailed so loudly the very mountain seemed to shake. Amiti had curled into a corner somewhere, shaking with tears that just wouldn’t stop. And Losi. His tears rolled by he made now sound. His body shook and his muscles clenched tightly. Then a paw rested on his shoulder that wasn’t his.

One of the older Losi clones. His body was showing the first signs of disintegration. “Leader, thank you.” He said. Another one of the older came up. “We got to experience things we would’ve never in the lab.” One of the younger blinked, coming up. “I don’t want to die. But if I had to, it would be right next to Leader.” He said, disintegrating. His face contorted in pain as he slowly walked on stubs next to Losi. Even if these three were with him, Losi felt little comfort in their words; only more remorse and jealousy that they were so much stronger than he. Not in terms of physical power they were, but in the power of their heart and conviction. That was their strength. The clock was ticking. Groans of pain, and cries of help slowly faded away until there were five left. The eldest. With a black paw raised, dripping away their flesh. They smiled and waved goodbye. “Losiyeon, you beat him. Honor us in that.” One growled. “Losi–“ They were gone. Nothing but back dust remained in the cave now.

Losi’s shoulders were hunched over as he started to whimper. His body shook even more violently as the tears streamed out of his eyes. All of them. Gone. Dead. He regained his composure a few minutes later, wiping the tears from his eyes. His tears were gone. He couldn’t cry anymore, because there were no more tears. Amiti had fallen asleep somehow during that time, his fur soaked with his own tears. And Curly. Curly let out a feral roar again, her eys bloodshot. She suddenly brought out her scythe, clenched in her jaws, head tilted so the blade faced Losi. Then she charged. Losi almost didn’t see it coming, but moved quickly just in time to avoid the swipe, his fur was clipped a bit. He gasped at Curly’s sudden rage. She roared and swung the scythe downward in a vertical swing, intending to rend Losiyeon in half. Losi jumped out of the way. The scythe sheared through stone like butter, then stuck in it. Curly began trying to pull it out, but couldn’t. So she left it there and then lunged at Losi, paws outstretched. Losi lifted his own to meet her in the air, but for some reason just couldn’t summon any more strength. Not after what just happened. Curly rammed into him and they both flew, tumbling outside. Losi felt claws pierce his skin into his stomach and the other into his collarbone. Upon impact of the ground, they disconnected, the claws ripping his flesh out. Losi gasped, the pain bringing back some of his senses. He shot an ice beam at the now charging again Curly. She deflected it with one of her own and then leaped on him. Losi met her in the air with a headbutt, knocking the wind out of her and knocking her back. She coughed, gasping on the ground then panted, charging at Losi again with all her fury. “You. Let them die! Die!” She seemed to roar, but most of her furious barking and biting was incomprehensible. She shot forward. Losi lunged again to meet her, but suddenly she swiftly changed direction and rammed into his side. He grunted, hitting a tree and falling down. Before he could get up and recover, she was upon him, pressing a paw and crushing his throat. “C-Curly....” Losi wheezed out weakly. The pressure increased. Losi’s hind legs suddenly kicked out, kicking Curly’s hind legs from under her. The pressure on his throat released even as he saw blotches of red in his eyes. Losi growled, shooting a point-blank ice beam at Curly’s face, freezing her solid for a second—enough time for him to roll and recover. Losi gasped for breath as Curly broke out of the freeze. Amiti suddenly barreled into her, clinging to her left side. “Stop!” He cried out. “Please. Sis. Stop!” He cried. Curly was still wriggling and flailing around, a claw slicing into Amiti’s rib. Amiti squeaked in pain, letting go. Then a hind leg kicked Amiti’s belly and he skidded along the hard ground from the force, crying out in pain. The sound of Amiti in pain brought Curly back just for a second and that was all Losi needed. He pounced on her, letting his weight pin her down, no matter how much she thrashed. She thrashed for a minute or so before the tears came out and she was crying helplessly. Losi still held her down, for fear she’d go wild again. After the tears stopped she just laid there, unresponsive, her eye staring at the grass and never moving. Her breathing was normal and Losi got off of her.

Curly’s nose scrunched up and he got to her feet. Losi blinked. It hurt him a lot to see his friend....well, like this. “Curly.....” He started but she silenced him with a death glare and then promptly walked past him without so much of a glance and went to check on Amiti, who was curled into a ball. Losi didn’t hear much of their conversation and was just in his own thoughts, looking at the sky. “What do I do? What can I do?” The thoughts bombarded his broken heart, his broken mind. The answer was simple. Yet he hated it. Curly came back answering him. “We must move on.”

Oh my flippin' gosh. It. Won't. Fit. Okay, now the world will end because of me! x_x *stabbing self*
---
#125 Posted: 01:42:13 02/01/2013 | Topic Creator
End. Now.

Losi knew it to be true. Staying in one place. Wallowing in depression and sadness never gets anyone anywhere. He blinked, realizing this struggle would continue the rest of his life: to cope with moving on. His struggle would never end, even if he defeated the scientists who did this, it would still never end. He looked at Curly as she stared at the lifeless clouds. Yet life wasn’t always about struggles. There’s joy too. I am alive. And I have friends—friends that will help me as I help them. And together we can face the struggles that attack us. And thus we conclude this tale, though it may not be as you expect. For now, the struggles fought by Losi are never over. And now, the struggle of Losi.........continues.
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me