Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
The Struggle of Losiyeon [CLOSED]
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#51 Posted: 01:31:36 20/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Thanks. Wanted to create that sort of, lonely character of Losi. Eh?

Losi: By a few....smilie
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#52 Posted: 01:33:36 20/11/2011
But it' so ... depressing! D':
Curly: *glomps Losi* We love you!
#53 Posted: 01:42:03 20/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Don't forget he went on a killing rampage in the Eeveelutions RP. And well, science experiments....no one wants another Mewtwo to try and take over the world *sweatdrop* But yeah. Depressing...

Losi: Yeah yeah....
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#54 Posted: 08:05:22 20/11/2011
Laurie: You are loved Losi....you have your family...
Liko: indeed
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#55 Posted: 00:11:35 21/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Losi: ....*sigh*
Any ideas for the next chapter guys?
---
#56 Posted: 06:36:04 24/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Anyway, NEXT CHAPTER! ENTER CURLY AND AMITI! WOOH! (I hope I got the character's personalities right smilie)
Enjoy!

Chapter 5: Old Friends!

____Finally, Losi reached his home. I medium sized cave like any hero should have as a temporary residence on one’s journey...But not for Losi. To him, this was home. There were a few raised platforms along the edges and inside the caves. Some scarred by battle and others smooth as a river pebble. He padded inside. It wasn’t always dark. He kept a few torches of what he called ‘icefire’. Blue fire with a white center and dark blue on the outside that emitted a free glow of light that was brighter than normal fire, but less hot the closer you get. It’s cold all the way up to the moment you touch the flame and then it burns. Pretty neat. Of course, being an ice type, Losi loved the cold. And what cave wouldn’t be complete without a small lake inside it, if you went deep enough? Losi’s lake was a big blob, the water source coming from a waterfall inside that goes all the way out from the other side of the mountain. Most of the water comes from the snow that melts from the top of the mountain and flows down here. That way, the water is usually always fresh and clean. Such was his cave.

____Now, his bed was a little bit different. He made it himself. A small cave jutting out and hidden by a fairly large boulder by the right side of the lake and into the cave wall. Losi had burned a hole in there with his Icefire Blast and made it his bed. A freezing chamber with a slippery ice floor and a nice insulated igloo. Kinda odd, but it worked for Losi at least.

____Losi was about to go to his bed when suddenly a light blue and purple figure crashed into him, almost sending him spinning into the pool. Losi regained his balance however and the figure glomped him. “Eheh, nice to see you too Curly.” He said sweatdropping. Curly went off. “Losi! You’re alive. You weren’t here so I thought you were caught or something and so I decided to wait and—“ She rambled happily. Losi cut her off. “Well, I’m here. And I’m alive. Last time I checked I was at least.” He joked. Curly nudged him playfully. She was an interesting Eevee. Her element was Ice, yet she didn’t evolve normally. Curly was a light blue Eevee with magenta stripes on her neck and back, and a magenta tail with light blue at the tip. The tips of her mane are also magenta colored and her hair hangs down in front of her eye a lot. Her eyes are dazzling sapphires, oh and magenta paws to. Everything else is light blue. Curly is...Yes, you guessed it...another science experiment. I’ll explain later about her in detail but for now, just know that she’s one of Losi’s closest friends.

____Losi smiled at Curly. “So what have you been doing?” They both said in unison. Losi reddened just a bit. “Erm...you go first.” He said an then asked. “How’s Amiti?”
“Right behind you.” Curly giggled. Suddenly something landed on Losi, a small furry dark blue and white creature. “Surprise!” Amiti shouted. Amiti was yet another altered experiment and also Curly’s brother. He was very small, him being still just a kid. Amiti was infused with blood from the Eon pokemon Latias and Latios, and his type is water and Psychic. The two symbols that stand on Latias and Latios’s chests are on his shoulders, covered by white fur that melds into dark blue fur. His eyes are a bright yellow and he had one black stripe that ran from his head down to the tip of his tail. He had kind of a scary and odd appearance, yet, his smile and utter cuteness completely washes it away. A kind and energetic eevee, but also kinda shy and wimpy when it comes to anything very violent most of the time. He giggled on Losi’s back. Losi picked him up and set Amiti down. “Sheesh! How’d you manage...” He looked up seeing the stalagmite that Amiti had been holding onto. Losi grinned and nuzzled Amiti. “Man, you’re getting bigger every day aren’t cha?” He said happily. Curly blinked. “Really? He never seems to grow.” Amiti just smiled shyly and stayed silent. I should mention, he’s also the quiet type. Eheheheh...

____Losi smiled. “Well, so what can I do for you guys?” He asked. Curly shook her bangs out of her face but they returned like nothing happened. She shrugged. “Oh nothing. Just bored out of my mind.” She smiled. Losi grinned. “Dodging evil scientists, y’know, same old same old for me.” He said. Curly frowned a bit. “Did they catch you?” Losi sweated a little. “Well...y’know, only a little bit.” Curly rapped his head with her paw. “Oww...” Losi responded. Curly sighed and shook her head. “Y’know, you gotta be more careful, unless you wanna end up on the chopping block.” She muttered and sat down, licking her paws. Losi sat as well. “Hey, don’t worry. The robots were no match for me.” He smiled. Other things were nagging at him though. He sighed. “Well, I gotta go do something so, feel free to do whatever here!” He said and began to walk away. “Do what?” Curly asked. Losi blinked and hesitated. “Umm...well...” He started. Curly walked up, already making her mind up. “I’m coming with you anyway. Don’t you dare leave me bored around here!” She said playfully. Losi sighed. “Fine. I’ll tell you when we get there.” He muttered and started walking toward the entrance of the cave. Amiti silently followed, like a shadow.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:47:04 24/11/2011 by Dragon-outcast
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7311
#57 Posted: 06:52:16 24/11/2011
This is very good D-O! Keep going.
#58 Posted: 19:16:15 24/11/2011
One word to describe what just happened: D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That was SO cute! You got her personality DOWN.
#59 Posted: 19:56:55 24/11/2011 | Topic Creator
I did? Really? Whew....eheheh. I was afraid I'd miss a few marks.
---
#60 Posted: 20:38:14 24/11/2011
No, it's great. ^-^
#61 Posted: 22:43:49 24/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Okay. Thanks!
---
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#62 Posted: 21:52:42 02/12/2011
Yay,very great!smilie
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
#63 Posted: 04:02:32 04/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Thanks.
---
#64 Posted: 05:24:54 16/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 6: You did WHAT???

——Losiyeon padded silently, and then used Psychic, dragging out a camera! He smiled sheepishly at Curly and Amiti, who were quite surprised. Even more so, a big machine came out along as well, connected to the camera. Losi smiled. “Well, here it is.” He grinned. Curly blinked twice. “What the hell is that?” She said. Losi sweat-dropped. “Umm. . .” He tried to say it, but it just wouldn’t work. Curly tapped her forpaws impatiently. Losi squeaked in a small timid voice. “A camera?” He smiled. Curly facepalmed. “Yes, I can see it’s a silver camera. What I’m asking is what’s the big giant machine thingy behind it?” She said, trying to be calm, though not really. Losi took a huge breath. “Umm. . .something I stole. . .”

——Curly’s eyes widened. “. . .from?” Losi bit his lip. “A scientist.” He winced as soon as he said those words. Curly growled. “You did WHAT?” Losi jumped back a bit but it still wasn’t enough to escape Curly, who jumped and pinned Losi to the ground. “Oww. . .hey!” Losi wriggled but it was no use. Curly stared him in they eye and then started infuriatingly cursing and basically (minus the language) said: “How could you do something so stupid you. . .are so reckless sometimes I can’t believe. . .you’d do something like that for a piece of. . .junk! What the hell man, what the hell!” Losi had shut his eyes, praying that he wouldn’t get killed. For him, this was what he feared most. Yep. So. . .ten minutes later. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .Okay, make that an hour later: Losi was still pinned while Curly was panting, regaining her breath. Amiti had covered his ears when the cursing started and was now sitting patiently. Losi blinked and opened his eyes. “Can you let me up now?” He asked. “. . .no.” Curly said while panting, but Losi could tell she was a bit less and her grip was lessening. He waited. “Please?” He asked. Curly shook her head, her hair whipping Losi’s face. “No. . .not until you. . .promise–” “But you didn’t even let me explain!” Losi interrupted and then took his chance for unexpectedness. He slipped his foreleg away from Curly’s paw that was holding him firmly and then tripped Curly’s legs, rolling and then jumping. Losi pinned Curly to the ground. Curly was a little surprised, but still angry and her face purplish-pink from exhaustion. Losi sighed. “Okay, so let me explain. . .” “Do I have a choice?” Curly faintly smiled. Losi smiled as well. “I’m tired.” He sighed. Curly shrugged. “Well, you should get off me then.” Losi blinked. “Well, I don’t mean it like that but right, right.” He stepped off. Curly got up. Now he explained.
“I’m tired. I’m tired of being treated like a science experiment.” Curly began to speak. “But you—“ Losi stopped her. “Just let me finish.” He sighed. Curly rolled her eyes. “Fine.”
Losi blinked. “Y’know, screw the intro.” He shook his head. “I wanna create a video to expose the scientist’s plans and make everyone aware of what’s happening. Pokemon. . .getting experimented on.” He said. Curly tilted her head as he continued. “So, I’m going to tell them my story. I’ll get my video. And I’ll post it on the web.” He said simply. Curly blinked twice. “Have you ever done this before?” She asked. Losi shook his head. “Nope.”
“Have you even been on the internet before.”
“Uh. . .no.”
Curly looked bewildered. “W-w-wait, lemme get this straight. YOU ventured out into dangerous territory that no one would EVER go just to get back a tape recorder so you can film something and hopefully post it thinking it will catch people’s attention???” She said incredulously. Losi looked to the left trying to avoid her gaze. “Uh. . .yep!” He smiled. Curly blinked and then saddened. “Hey! Why didn’t you let me come and help you?” She sniffed.
Losi stared for a second. “I. . .have no idea. You weren’t there when I planned it and this is the first time we’ve seen each other in 4 months so. . .well” He sweatdropped. Curly sighed and then jumped happily. “Can I be in this movie?” She asked.
“Curly, it’s not a movie. It’s a documentary. A serious documentary.” He stated.
Curly grinned and licked Losi’s cheek, causing him to blush. “Aww, you’r always to serious mister. I’m doing it.” She said confidentially. “I’ll add the FUN into it!” She said proudly. Now it was Losi’s turn to roll his eyes. “I can’t wait.” He muttered.
---
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7311
#65 Posted: 05:46:13 16/12/2011
Awesome. Keep going D-O!
#66 Posted: 20:39:30 16/12/2011
lol. X3 Nice job on Curly's reaction.
#67 Posted: 22:07:23 16/12/2011
Nice!!
---
#68 Posted: 01:48:06 18/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Thanks! Think I got it right?
---
#69 Posted: 03:55:42 18/12/2011
I think Curly be more mad about him not trusting her enough to let her go rather than that he went in the first place. She's be mad about that afterwords. =3
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:56:16 18/12/2011 by CinderLover
#70 Posted: 05:40:36 18/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Ah okay. Gotcha.
---
#71 Posted: 21:55:28 24/12/2011
Nice chapter,D-o!smilie
---
#72 Posted: 04:14:00 22/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Finally a new Chapter!

Chapter 7: Captured Annoyance

——-The video rolls. Losi’s head appears on the screen, with Curly and Amiti in the background, but not exactly visible. And now, Losi starts to narrate:

——-“Hello, to all watching this video. I am Losiyeon. T—“ Curly popped in shoving Losi away. “Hey! I’m Curly!!!” She said with a big smile on her face. Losi growled and shoved her back, switching off the camera. “Currlyyy!” He whined almost. Curly gave Losi a clueless expression. “What? I was just saying hello.” Losi facepawed. “No you don’t understand. This is a serious documentary.”
“But you’re too serious, that’s why I come in.” Curly beamed.
Losi shook his head. “No no no no, I’m trying to express our plea, our cause to the humans. Making themselves aware of our existence in the first place. I don’t want this video to be taken for a joke!” He yelled. Curly blinked sadly. “But. . .y’know, even sad documentaries like this need a little humor now and then, right?” She asked. Losi turned away. She frowned angrily. “Fine. . .tell me when it’s my part. I’ll be outside. C’mon Amiti.” She puffed stubbornly and swaggered outside. Amiti stared at Losi for a few seconds. “What you want is different from what you need.” He said quietly to Losi and then scampered out after Curly. Losi knit his brows in confusion, pondering what Amiti said. But no, he had to move on. Losi deleted the video and started recording again:

——– "Hello. Again, my name is Losiyeon. This is how I began. I was hatched on the 6th day of the 6th month at 12:00am. My puppyhood is blurry, and all I can tell you is from what I found in the files recorded by my captors and what I learned after I escaped. 7 others were born like me, and we all lived pretty much in the same place. Eight of us. We were all evolved early until there was one of every Eevee evolution and one normal Eevee. That’s when we were injected with a special formula from powers of different pokemon. The scientists knew that we’d evolve again into a fusion. What they didn’t know, is that either the formula or some other force, placed certain symbols on our right paws. These paws became our connection to an even greater power beyond what they wanted. When the scientists figured out how to harness this power (for they put us through cruel tests to try and awaken and unleash this power) a lone pokemon made a desperate attempt to stop their plan. A lone Pikachu. Her name, Ally. She broke in and rescued us. But, there was one thing she did that I would never forget. She left me. That’s right, Ally took 7 of the eight eeveelutions but left. . .me. So, the scientists did work on me, putting me through crueler things so brutal that well. . .I lost everything that made myself, me. Instead I was replaced with this emotionless, evil being controlled by man to do whatever he pleased. I. . .—"

——- Losi just had to stop and turn away. He saved and turned off the camera. He didn’t feel right and well, it was Curly’s turn anyway. Maybe if he apologized everything would be better. He sighed and went outside. “Curly?” He said as he went out. He looked around. Nothing. I wonder what’s up? He thought.

——- He sighed and sniffed around, catching mingled scents of Amiti and Curly. He followed around, venturing into the forests he knew so well. Losi saved time knowing where they were headed and went straight to the clearing up ahead. Suddenly his head went straight up, his wings twitched and so did his nose. Was that. . .blood? Alarmed Losi rushed into the clearing. Definitely blood. But whose? He frantically looked around in the tall grass panicking. “Amiti! Curly!” He shouted. His nose led him to the center and he found a small dark blue form on the ground. Amiti. He was cut in at least 4 different places, and bleeding. Amiti’s foreleg looked like it was bent the wrong way. Losi knelt. “Amiti! Amiti!” He felt tears coming to his eyes. The Eon Eevee, Amiti, weakly opened his eyes. “Losi. . .” He whispered. “Save her. Save my sis.” He barely murmured. “I–I’ll be fine.” He sniffed. “J–Just go. . .please.” He whimpered. Losi blinked. “What happened?” He growled. Amiti’s eyes got distant. “Objects. . .m-metal. . .claws. . .I–I tried. . .save. . .took. . .her.” His eyes closed. Losi felt a tear roll down as he placed a paw on the young eevee and checked his pulse. He was still alive, but unconscious. He growled. Curly’s blood had dotted the blades of grass, but there was already a clear clue. Losi saw that some of the trees had claw marks and could smell the use of gasoline. He was always disgusted with that stuff. Ugh. . .

——- And so, he raced off into the forest to find Curly. His eyes were fueled with rage and anger. Whatever machine took Curly, in two seconds it would find itself disintegrated into dust when he got there.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:22:28 22/01/2012 by Dragon-outcast
#73 Posted: 04:19:23 22/01/2012
One simple error: "Ally, the Pikachu was her name." I assume is meant to be "A Pikachu, Ally was her name." X3

Ohhh, nice. I like it. =3
#74 Posted: 04:21:39 22/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Oh, right X3
---
#75 Posted: 19:12:32 23/01/2012
Nice chapter...I liek it...
---
#76 Posted: 21:38:39 23/01/2012
cynd: Well,there are a few mistakes.Ally wasn't alone.Final helped her.It doesn't really matter,though.And all of the Marked Eeveelutions actually hatched as their "final" Eeveelution.Like Losi hatched as a Glaceon,for example.Only Eve didn't.And...That's it.I must say that I'm impressed!smilie Great job,D-o!It's hard to remember everything,I know that.smilie I've made many mistakes in the RP,actually.Glad no one caught them.smilie But don't worry.Ally's gonna explain everything soon!
Ally: Right...It won't be fun for anyone,you know.
cynd: I do.But it's the parts that aren't fun for the charas that I enjoy reading!smilie It's strangely fun...
---
#77 Posted: 23:06:24 23/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Aah! X_X Iz forgot. Oh well...... Thanks! It was just off the top of my head. smilie Okay.

Anyway, Chapter 8!

Chapter 8: One Weakness and Strength

——- Losi followed the trail at top speed so, in a minute or so, he stumbled across a small cage that reeked of oil and gasoline moving slowly across the forest. He saw a blue form inside. “Curly!” He roared and sped towards it. Curly opened her eyes to look at him, eyes widening with fright. “LOSI WATCH OUT!” She yelled, but Losi didn’t take heed. He went straight for Curly, slamming right into an unforeseen barrier merely meters away from the cage. Losi saw that Curly’s forelegs, hindlegs, and even her tail was chained in two energy shackles each. He grunted as he fell back and then felt something slice into his fur rapidly at different places. Losi had no time to react to the attack. He grunted and bit his lip, trying not to cry out in pain and fell back. He looked back and saw his blood already draining out of him, and then looked around for this attacker. But nothing caught his eye. Suddenly a voice that seemed to come from all around rang out. “Now, little puppy don’t play naughty! Come with us or we’ll kill her first.” The voice cackled evilly.

–––- Losi snarled. Pain from his side, belly, and forelegs were lancing up and down his body. His eyes darted around and then he got a glimpse of his opponents then. They were metal claws, just as Amiti said, but these were detached claws. Each was a single metal claw floating in mid air with a razor sharp edge. They were about the length of an Ursarang’s claw each. Losi gritted his teeth as they all made themselves visible. There were thousands of them, like an ugly giant swarm of angry combee! He saw one flying faster than the others aimed for Curly. Losi shouted but there was nothing he could do the claw went straight for Curly’s neck. Losi gasped. But, it stopped right at her neck. Losi yelled. “Stop!!!” Curly’s eyes were wide as she could do nothing but squeeze them shut. Losi puffed. “I. . .I. . .surrender.” He said finally. “D-Don’t hurt her. . .please.” He whimpered.

——- The voice laughed again and seemed to be coming from each separate claw. Another cage arrived minutes later and Losi reluctantly placed himself in it. He was locked in the same confines as Curly but now three energy locks on each limb. Losi nevertheless, sighed in relief as the claw was lifted from Curly. He blinked and looked at Curly. “You okay?” He asked her. Curly smiled and nodded. “It’s not as bad as it looks.” She said. “Besides, we’ve been in worse situations don’tcha think?” She said. Losi sighed. “Sure.” He said depression in his voice. Curly waited and coughed. “Arceus why do they have to use disgusting gasoline!” She complained. Losi felt the cages moving again. He looked outside the now electrical bars surrounded by that barrier. There were pokemon watching them from their hiding places. But no one would help them. He knew that. Losi only hoped Amiti would be okay.

–––- Losi seethed in annoyance. “Man I just want to blow this whole thing sky high right now.” He muttered. Curly turned to him. “Shh! Remember there’s still pokemon around. Let’s just wait a little while before. Besides, these energy shackles are suppressing my powers and I want to wait until I’m used to them.

——-And so, they waited. . .
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:45:09 23/01/2012 by Dragon-outcast
#78 Posted: 00:01:59 24/01/2012
Oh,nice!And you're welcome!smilie I know that it's hard to remember,I know!smilie Usually,I'm forced to make stuff up as I go along...I'm so good at it,I guess you all haven't noticed.smilie Anyway...Can't wait to see what happens!smilie
---
#79 Posted: 05:14:09 24/01/2012
SAME!
Awesome chap
---
#80 Posted: 03:35:33 08/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Soo, I guess you all are wondering what happened to this.
Well, I took a leave of absence in writing this, but now I hope I'll come back full blast.
---
#81 Posted: 20:57:11 08/06/2012
yaaaaay
cant wait!
---
#82 Posted: 23:12:33 11/06/2012
Yesh,same here!smilie
---
#83 Posted: 04:35:42 12/06/2012 | Topic Creator
I've got part of the next chapter written out already. I'll post the whole thing hopefully tomorrow.

The wait is over! Yaaay Chapter 9!

Chapter 9: Separation

The cages started moving again. Losi could do nothing but wait patiently. He’ll get his chance. He always did. Curly was busy trying to keep her hair out of her face as the cages bumped and moved along the ground. It wasn’t really working out for her as it always fell back in front of her face. Losi frowned. She might be a problem...getting her out that is. They might just kill her. Ugh...that’s a scary thought...
“I’m sorry...” He whispered to her. Curly looked back at him. If she could shrug, she would’ve as she spoke back. “Don’t be. I shouldn’t have wandered so far.” She muttered grumpily. Losi smiled slightly to himself. As the truck or whatever was pulling them along (Cause it was kinda hard to tell being in a moving closed off room with no windows and all), Losi began thinking again about Amiti. “You think Amiti is okay?” He asked her. Curly thought for a moment tilting her head slightly. “I’m sure he’s fine. Ever since you–er...we taught him to be on the battlefield, he’s been very independent. He’s a smart kid. Amiti will figure something out.” Losi didn’t really feel much reassurance though. Oh Amiti...

“I guess this makes it...57 I think. Yeah, 57 times I’ve been captured.” He announced. Curly pfft’ed like she always did when something was mildly funny to her. “Sheesh! Last time I checked you were only on 43!” She laughed. They both chuckled until then the cages came to a jarring stop. They both hit their heads on the metal ground. “Oww...” They groaned in unison. Well, it looked like the reached one of the bases. Oh goody...

We were brought in. Our cages were transported carefully. They didn’t want any escape attempts to be happen. Losi’s brow furrowed. This new technology that they had... it was astounding! They seriously tightened up security! Cameras everywhere and he could see the glowing red eyes of the claws ready to restrain him should he make a move. Not to mention the bonds they were in. They were at least stronger by a hundredfold since last time. Darn it! How were they supposed to get out now? He couldn’t think straight. There was a metal sphere floating next to his head now. It seemed to be interfering with his mental concentration. The cages kept moving along what seemed to be a conveyor belt, having been dropped off by the truck. However there was something strange. Wait a minute...
Losi’s eyes widened. He and Curly were on different conveyor belts! They’ll split off in a few seconds. No, no! “...C-Curly...” He groaned. His head started to hurt more and more. The Ice Eevee was struggling viciously against her bonds. She looked at him, the wild fear in her eyes that was there when he first saw her. His vision reddened, and then he passed out. “LOSI!” Curly screamed but it was no use. They were separated. Curly had been taken to a different room in her cage, struggling in vain. Losi was now headed the opposite direction caged and unconscious. No! The chance was missed. He couldn’t save her! Too late... Too late... Too...late......

Losi awoke. The pain had receeded but was still there. His mind was foggy. Where am I? What...what’s going on? He thought. He tried to clear his head, but nothing happened. He could tell well enough though that they drugged him. He was no longer restrained except for a collar around his neck. Good. The bars however, seemed to be made of pure titanium. Not good. He gasped shooting up. “Curly!” He shouted. Losi jerked awake but the chain attached to the collar made it impossible to even sit. Losi felt his head clearing, and seeing how he was groggy, he guessed that he’d been out for about a few hours. “Urrgh...” He groaned trying to break the collar off of him. But they were stronger than his claws right now. The collar was pretty tight, choking him almost but allowing oxygen to still flow. It seemed nothing special. Leather. It had markings on it. It read: Marked #0007

Losi sighed and curled up, hoping Curly was okay. But for all he knew she could be dead. He looked at the chain holding him. Something was weird about it. There seemed to be something like a cable wire wrapping around it. Weirder still, the chain chained Losi from the back of his neck and it wouldn’t move anywhere else. He frowned but then a sharp pain engulfed his body and he yelped and struggled around. Losi shut his eyes and shut out as much of the pain as he could. Suddenly in an instant it was gone, leaving nothing but a throbbing sting at the back of his neck. This happened a few times and Losi started to feel lightheaded. He felt himself too tired to resist anymore and passed out again.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:46:52 12/06/2012 by Dragon-outcast
#84 Posted: 19:25:22 13/06/2012
I DEMAND MOAR. NAO.
lol, just kidding. I love it! <3
#85 Posted: 00:17:03 14/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks!
---
#86 Posted: 18:14:29 17/06/2012
Woohoo!Great job,D-o!smilie
---
#87 Posted: 17:16:02 20/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 10 here!

Chapter 10: Torturous Times

When Losi came to again, he found he was no longer in a cage with a chain around his neck. He was suspended in mid air, shackles binding his wrists and hind legs. Thick straps that only allowed him to breathe through his nose muzzled his mouth. He couldn’t say anything, much less do anything at the moment. It was also really warm wherever he was. Humid too.
The good thing was that whatever was messing with his mind, it wasn’t messing with him anymore, yet he still felt lethargy from a recent drugging. Losi sensed there was a locks on his wrist shackles. Good! A way of escape! He gathered saliva from his mouth and spit, throwing a cold breath as it left his mouth. It froze in mid air. Losi used Psychic to keep it floating and molded it into the shape of a key. Suddenly he felt himself dropping through the air, fast. The chains were loose but not broken, and wherever he was heading, it was getting warmer and warmer. Losi knew this would end badly. Quickly he inserted the ice key as they were falling. Suddenly he hit something. It burned. Losi’s vision was red with burning hot pain. Everywhere. His whole body is on fire. Losi realized he was burning in a vat of water dangerously close to boiling temperature. Such pain, yet he couldn’t even yell thanks to the muzzle. His fresh wounds from the fights lanced with agony and it took all his strength to keep the key from melting away in an instant. He twisted it. It broke! No! No time though. He used Psychic on the part that was still inside the keyhole and turned. Something clicked! His chains dropped to the bottom. Yes! Aah! Losi swam upward. Breaking surface, he slammed right into a metal wall. Apparently the top had closed off when he was getting out of his chains. Worse yet, the water level was rising. Fast. Soon, there’d be nothing left but a cooked Losi, and while that may sound good...it won’t happen today!

Losi growled, drawing into the reserves of his strength his Ice Armor appeared on him again, using water from the boiling vat. He slashed at the metal, slashing again and again. The water was touching his hind paws as he floated above the water. Slashing again and again and again, soon he saw his work was paying off. It was cutting through! Yes! Finally. He broke free of the chamber though he couldn’t see. Suddenly there was light coming. And...heat. A red hot blaze coming from the light. “Oh no...” Losi groaned. This was torture... A wave of molten steel was heading for him. He could see better, but at the expense of sizzling lava right on his tail, literally! Owch! Losi blasted in the other direction...hitting into a wall again. He rubbed his nose. The light from the molten steel shone an exit way. He flew through it. No! That’s exactly what they wanted! Spikes and sharp blades adorned the small dome he was running into; A deadly obstacle course. His body went into overdrive, slipping past and dodging the obstacles without losing a beat. Suddenly one spike jutted out further as he passed it. He gasped as it carved blood onto his shoulder. He bit his lip from shouting in pain and kept going. No, they were moving now. His Ice Armor was taking most of the damage, but it wouldn’t last much longer! The molten steel was beginning to catch up, enveloping the obstacles like a voracious beast.

Losi saw a steel wall up ahead signaling the dead end. Ohh, this is gonna hurt. He rammed into it full force, “C’mon...!” It gave way and he burst through it. Red signals flared around everywhere. Losi jumped to the side out of the way of the rushing molten steel. But the molten steel never came. He looked back to see it had dropped down through a series of vents that ran along the ground. Losi wiped the sweat off his brow in relief. He landed on the cold steel floor. “Heh, torturous times. I remember.” He thought grimly. All those weird and bizarre tortures he had to go through. Too many to count. Some too evil to go into. “I’d better find Curly.” He said to himself. Losi then heard a strange sound. It was like a million motors all running in different rhythms. Oh no. Those accursed claws were back! Losi growled and shot away from the swarm. Yet another torturous chase was on!
---
#88 Posted: 20:54:32 20/06/2012
Oh,that was great,D-o!smilie I feel sad for Losi,though.
---
#89 Posted: 21:36:31 20/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Ahh, the torturous times. So fun.

Thanks!
---
#90 Posted: 01:28:33 23/06/2012
You're welcome.Can't wait for the next chapter!
---
#91 Posted: 21:46:06 25/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Yaaay! Everyone's okay!

Chapter 11: Saved by Water?

He flew faster. The claws were speeding up, being lighter and meeting less air resistance. They were slowly catching up. Losi suddenly swerved left down a corridor. They followed quite efficiently without losing any speed as the giant swarm kept increasing their pace to catch their prey. Losi saw a dead end up ahead. Uh oh. He quickly formulated a plan, which fortunately came to him in an instant and then sped faster toward the wall. Almost there... Losi suddenly used Extreme Speed and practically shot off the wall as he bounced back and zipped slamming into a few of the claws and finding himself back at the corridor. Then he quickly sprinted in the other direction. Grinning, he calmed his mind again to try and look for a way out before the claws came back. Suddenly a familiar scent wafted through the air. Curly! She’s alive! A warm rush of relief flowed through him. Yeah, they both have been in situations like this before, but still...he worried about her. She was always so stubborn, heh, like him. Unfortunately that usually got them in lots of trouble, not just with humans either. Other pokemon too.
Losi suddenly saw Curly in the distance. She had her hackles raised and fur on end. And she seemed to be frantically barking at something. Losi moved closer and saw the dark blue and white figure she was barking at curled up in a ball and shaking, ears flattened and trying to keep Curly from spitting on him. Amiti. Losi rolled his eyes as Curly was ranting on how worried she was about Amiti. Losi tapped her shoulder. “Curly, we’ll have time for this lat–“ He didn’t finish. Curly pounced on him yet a second time today. “YOU!” She said angrily. “How could you let Amiti go do something like that huh?” Eyes ablaze Losi, for all his power and pride, gulped flattening his ears. “Hey! Hey! Calm down...uh, please.” Curly nipped his ear. “Oww!” Losi said as she hung on and pulled him along. “Owowoww! Okay, okay! Let go!” Losi pleaded. After a while, Curly obliged. Losi rubbed his ear. “Could we at least get out of here before you kill me?” He smiled weakly and then tapped Amiti on his head. Curly was already walking ahead. “C’mon.” Amiti’s eyes peeked out from his protective curled position. He sprung up at Losi and blinked his innocent eyes at him. “She’s scary when she’s mad...”
“Heh, yeah.” Losi agreed. The threesome set off walking and trying to find their way out in this maze. Yet Losi had a sinking feeling that this was just another trap.

A buzzing sound was heard. “Oh no! Not these again!” Losi groaned. “Amiti! Get down.” Amiti blinked. “But I wanna–“ “DO WHAT LOSI SAYS!” Curly shouted angrily. Amiti’s face went pale with fear. “Y-Yeah...” He curled up and shielded himself with Aqua Ring. Losi froze the rings of water around Amiti to make a protective shell. He listened. The buzzing was getting closer. But it was coming from both directions! The claws appeared and charged at Losi. More came from behind. Losi growled and opened his mouth as he ran. Blue fire sprouted from it as Losi used a powerful Icefire Blast at the one’s incoming. He looked behind to see Curly fighting the claws with her own Ice claws and an ice scythe in her mouth. Her claws and blades were pretty sharp considering they were cutting clean through steel like butter. He looked back and focused again on the ones who had avoided his attack. Losi used Ice Shard, firing shards of ice rapidly. Some hit some didn’t. The claws still kept coming. He bit his lip, doubling his concentration as he was forced to go into claw-to-claw combat, using the same technique as Curly. Yet like a swarm of bees, you kill one and three more replace it, stinging back like crazy! Blood was already dripping from both of them. Both Losi and Curly fought like devils though, and the broken metal was starting to pile up like crazy. During the battle, they jumped back to back, with Amiti’s shell next to them. “We won’t last much longer...what should we do?” Losi growled. Curly didn’t respond.

The claws were massing for another strike when suddenly the ceiling opened and gallons of water suddenly rushed through the room. Oh sweet cold water! Losi gasped, amazed. He used his Psychic powers to guide the water and capture all the claws who were desperately trying to get out of it. Then both Curly and Losi froze the water, trapping the vile claws for good. Suddenly the water stopped pouring. Losi thought he saw a glimpse of a shadow of someone but it disappeared as quickly as he saw it. He turned his attention back to Curly and Amiti. “Are you both okay?” He asked. Amiti was huddled around his protective dome, which only had a few scratches on it. “I’m fine.” Came his timid voice from inside. Curly wiped her fur. She had some bleeding scratches but nothing serious. Losi sighed. “Saved by water I guess...” Curly smiled. Losi shook his head. “I think I saw someone when the water was being dropped.” Curly blinked. “Well, no matter. Let’s get outta here first.” She said. They both tunneled their way through the ice quite easily since they were both ice types, careful to leave the claws frozen. It was a cool refreshing part of their escape. Ahh, the ice... So cold and frozen....so invigorating. They all loved it. Yet the thing disturbed Losi the most was that the shape he thought he saw.........it was human.

Betcha didn't expect that! smilie
---
#92 Posted: 19:47:05 28/06/2012
Hm,nice!I didn't expect it,but it sounds cool.smilie
---
#93 Posted: 02:19:40 05/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Okay moving on! Even though this probably isn't a good title for the chapter, the part was just so funny. I couldn't miss it. smilie

Chapter 11: OMA Soooooo CUTE!!!! ...Uh Oh.

Losi kept some of the water always floating above them in case they needed it. Then they came to a long hallway. At the end, a door with light shining through the cracks was visible. Losi and Curly ran for it, with Amiti in the back. When they reached halfway, suddenly three machine guns popped out and started firing, one shooting from the ceiling, another right in front of them and one behind them as they shot rapidly. Losi gasped and used Psychic stopping the bullet’s in their tracks. He gritted his teeth. More were shooting and it took all his energy to track each one and stop it. When he couldn’t take it anymore, he flung them all back with a Psychic blast. The guns blew up and they kept moving forward.
The ground gave way beneath them all of a sudden. They all yelped in surprise. Losi clawed the metal frame, Curly holding onto his tail and Amiti holding on to Curly’s tail. At the bottom were deadly spikes. Losi grunted from all the weight. He then activated his Latios side of his powers and levitated, pulling them up to safety. Losi growled. “Dang, they must really not want us to go through that door.” He exclaimed. Curly nodded. “Which is why we should keep going.” Amiti looked a little frightened but okay. They kept running, almost to the door now! Two mini robots sprang from the walls with metal swords and slashed rapidly at them in sync. Losi dodged, accidentally bumping into Curly, who in turn had to jump to dodge and Losi’s face got slashed, leaving a slash mark right above his eye. He grunted stepping back. “Ice Beam!” He shouted. At his level though, it was more of an Ice Blast or something. Anyway, it froze the robot solid. Losi used the water to douse the robot and then used Freeze Shock, sending icy waves of shocking electricity at the robot. It contorted itself and then smoke started to come out of it. Losi breathed a huff. Curly was already at the door and opened it, Amiti following behind. As Losi entered it was definitely not what he expected.

The bright lights were due to big massive halogen lamps everywhere, making everything clear as day. Losi squinted and what he saw made his blood turn cold...well, colder than it already was. What seemed to be rows, upon rows, upon rows of cylindrical containers with some sort of green liquid in them covered the entire room, reaching all the way into the ceiling. The worst part: In each one, there was a mini Glacios resting inside it. They were all at different stages. Some were about a year younger than Losi and some were just mere hatchlings, small and frail. Yet, the Losi hatchlings were already Glacios’s and already had tiny wings and everything. His jaw dropped at the sight of this. They were trying to clone him! Curly however, thought otherwise. She went to the nearest baby Losi tank and glomped it. “OMA! It looks SOOO cute!” She squealed happily. Losi blinked at her. Amiti walked in looked around, looked at Curly and facepaw’d the exact same time Losi did. Losi sighed. “So this is what they’ve been doing all along....” Losi muttered. Amiti blinked. “There must be millions!” He exclaimed padding around. The rows were neatly arranged, almost like a library. Losi inspected them closer as well. All of the one’s in the tank had their eyes closed, unawakened. He looked at some of the older one’s. Their faces.....looked so peaceful, and not battlescarred. He blinked and moved on. Curly had gotten over her first reaction and was browsing through the isles. Suddenly Amiti’s voice called out. “G-Guys! H-Here quick!” He sounded frightened. Losi heard a swoosh and assumed it was Curly. They both rushed to where they heard Amiti’s voice. Amiti was staring into another room through a window. They all came to look. Inside, were clones as well. But these were not ones in tubes of green liquid. These were out. They were alive, and wandering aimlessly around the white room. Losi gulped. There was blood on one end of the corner as well. It was dried, not recent. Perhaps a few days old. Then they all seemed to notice they were being watched and padded to the window. Losi looked at one straight in the eye. “Hey! How did he get out?” Said the Losi looking at him. “What’s the pokemon he’s with?” Said another. Losi, Amiti, and Curly backed away. Losi blinked feeling like he’d been stabbed in the heart when he realized what he must do. He looked at Curly. She also had a worried look on her face. Losi’s reasonable self said that he must destroy this. He must stop the clones before they were unleashed. The other side said don’t destroy them! They’re innocent. Like you were once. Would you really take away that? These thoughts clouded his mind and pinned him to the floor better than any steel holding.

To any guests or otherwise people that don't know the meaning of OMA. OMA stands for Oh My Arceus. Thank you!

Now, will Losi kill them all, or will he let them live and face the consequences later.
---
#94 Posted: 04:20:32 05/07/2012
Them baby Losis ... They sound cute!!!! ^-^
#95 Posted: 19:46:34 05/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Indeed that was the idea. smilie
---
#96 Posted: 15:32:53 07/07/2012
The wings sound cute to me.smilie They just do,for some reason!B-But Losi has to kill the baby Losis!?This is the Charger problem all over again!smilie
---
#97 Posted: 03:11:04 08/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Well, I didn't get it from a movie so......just thought up the problem. Hmm....
---
#98 Posted: 18:07:34 08/07/2012
No,it's not from a movie.There are these cute things called Chargers in The Binding of Isaac: Wrath of the Lamb.When they see Isaac,they get all monsterous!When I get the game,I don't wanna attack them cuz they're so cute before they turn into monsters!smilie My problem reminds me of Losi's,that's all.Isn't it kinda simmilar?
---
#99 Posted: 18:11:24 08/07/2012
It's okay, cynd! Curly doesn't want them baby Losi's dead! If he tries to kill them, she says she's gonna swipe one of 'em before he can get his claws on it. XD
#100 Posted: 18:17:40 08/07/2012
I wouldn't be able to swipe one of the Chargers before it died.It would eat my face off!smilie Oh,you're so lucky,Curly!Well,unless the Losis are like the Chargers.Then...Not so much.
---
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me