Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 9 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Raven Meets Her Match [CLOSED]
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#401 Posted: 18:05:52 12/12/2011
smilie Sweet!
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9858
#402 Posted: 22:57:51 12/12/2011 | Topic Creator
yeah. X3 i just gotta do a bit of work on that before i bring it into the story.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#403 Posted: 06:51:43 13/12/2011
take your time.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#404 Posted: 07:16:52 13/12/2011 | Topic Creator
ok. i'll be working on the next chapter. we at least have to defeat Xenos again. then after that, i'll try to add in BB and the little surprse.

Chapter 100: Still Saying Goodbye?

Robin, Starfire, and Cyborg sped after Xenos. they were still trying to catch him. the villian flew ahead of them, seemingly able to dodge everything thrown at him. Starfire was flying after him. she was able to keep up, but somehow couldn't catch him. the guys drove after them, trying to shoot him down. so far, none of them were successful. but all that was about to change. up ahead, a large black raven appeared in the sky, blocking thier path. the wings closed in around Xenos, trapping him inside. then he grinned and simpy teleported out, appearing behind the large raven. he attempted to shoot it down with his laser eyes, but he missed. then the raven folded its wings and became a solid shape, becoming the dark Titan herself. the other three soon caught up. Xenos chuckled darkly.

"i was beginning to wonder when you could show up." he said.

"well, sorry to keep you waiting. i had a previous engagement." Raven stated, simply.

"is that so? well, i hope you had nowhere else to go." he chuckled. then he whipped out a black device that sembled a taser gun. then he pressed the button and all our Titans stopped in thier tracks as they were electricuted. the girls fell from the sky, landing on the ground with a thud. none of them could move as they groaned from the shock. Xenos laughed evily. "no one can stop me now!" he said. then he heard a loud roar. he turned just in time to see a green triceratops charging straight towards him. the large creature rammed into him with its horns, slamming into a building. it then stepped on the device, breaking it, and stopping the others from being hurt. as soon as the electricuting stopped, Robin rushed over to Starfire and helped her to her feet. Cyborg simply groaned, staying in the car. once the three were alright, they went after Xenos. the villian had been knocked out and would now be taken to jail.

Raven groaned and slowly opened her eyes. she looked up, seeing a gloved hand reach for her. before she knew it, she was being set back up on her feet. she looked at the figure who had helped her up. she gave a small smile.

"i thought you said you wern't going to help." she said to the green changeling. Beast Boy sighed and returned the smile.

"yeah, well, nobody messes with my friends. besides, i was in the neighborhood." he said.

plus, i still care about you and would totally pound anyone that tried to hurt you. he thought.

"well, i'm glad you decided to help." she said, and meant it. she really was happy to see him, even if she wasn't showing just how happy.

he was right. Robin was right. he would help us. he would come if we needed him. she thought.

i knew it! i knew it! i knew he would come! i knew he would help us! see? he does care! he always comes running to save us when we get in trouble! now we just have to get him back to tower and make sure he never leaves again! Affection said.

Beast Boy looked into her violet eyes for a moment and then sighed.

"i should probally go...." he said with a frown. yet he didn't make any attempt to move. Raven frowned.

"you don't have to..." she said.

"well, you know, i gotta head off if i'm gonna go back to the Doom Patrol....." he muttered.

"right...." she said, quietly, looking away slightly. then he sighed again and started to walk away. he took a few steps and then paused. he looked back.

"you know if you ever need help...... if you ever need me...... you can call any time..... i'll be there....... promise......." he said, a loving look in his eyes. he meant what he said. Raven smiled softly and gave a slight nod.

"same here......" she said. he gave a warm smile. there was a moment of silence.

"ok, well......... bye......." he muttered. he stood there for a moment. then he shifted to the form of a raven and flew away. Raven stood there and watched him go.

"yeah....... goodbye, Beast Boy......." she whispered.

bye, Beast Boy...... we'll miss you..... Affection said with a tear in her eyes. all the emoticlones had a small frown on thier face, with the exception of Timid, who was bawling her eyes out. even Happy couldn't manage a smile now. even Rage didn't have an evil grin on her face, and there was no insult or comment from Apathy.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:02:01 13/12/2011 by Cynder09
#405 Posted: 02:24:12 14/12/2011
CHAPTER 100 wooh! Very cool. D'aww....BB still cares! smilie

Wait, so Xenos shot the Titans with the taser?
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#406 Posted: 03:45:31 14/12/2011 | Topic Creator
yeah, he still does. smilie he couldn't just let them get hurt.

yeah, its kinda like a taser gun, i guess, but it doesn't require contact.
---
#407 Posted: 03:47:23 14/12/2011
Ah, I see. I thought like, there was some deep plot thingy where beforehand he had somehow implanted hidden taser devices on them and then activated them as they were chasing him and then since BB was the only one not implanted only he could stop Xenos or something like that.
---
#408 Posted: 03:56:14 14/12/2011 | Topic Creator
hmm, i didn't really think of that. i just knew i wanted him to come help. but BB wasn't affected, and Raven didn't show up until later, so really it would either have to work on all five and he was just saving this trick for later. or he implanted the devices before te case, in which case i would work on Robin, Cy, and Star. so i'm not sure how that would have worked. besides, his plan was to stop all of them, but he didn't clue in the fact that BB wasn't there.
---
#409 Posted: 06:27:30 14/12/2011
Ah, I see...I got it now.
---
#410 Posted: 06:55:26 14/12/2011 | Topic Creator
yeah. it just would be a little harder to have that happen if he had that planned. in a way, he was waiting for Raven to show up so he could use the device. 'cause he did say he was wondering where she was. but he kinda forgot about BB.
---
#411 Posted: 11:37:58 14/12/2011
Nice chapter! smilie
#412 Posted: 15:02:28 14/12/2011 | Topic Creator
thanks. smilie still working a bit on the next part. things should start getting more intresting with BB.
---
#413 Posted: 17:55:57 14/12/2011
Yeah. smilie
Poor Raven...... She is so much in love, and can't even be with the guy she's in love WITH. Reminds me of a picture I drew for a friend. I don't have it anymore though.
#414 Posted: 18:32:52 14/12/2011 | Topic Creator
i'll probally have the next chapter up soon.
yeah..... i'll have a couple of chapters on how she's doing with him gone, and how the others deal with it...
---
#415 Posted: 03:47:24 15/12/2011
Does he ever come back..? *thinking how... it's not the Titans without him...*
#416 Posted: 05:03:27 15/12/2011 | Topic Creator
BB's not gonna be gone forever. and its not like the others would just accept that and forget about him. but its not going to happen right away.

Chapter 101: A New Friend

Beast Boy was now sitting in a small, dark cafe. he was at the counter, slouched on the stool, his head laying on the countertop. he sighed, sounding depressed. he just lay limp, like all the life had been sucked out of him. he didn't pay any attention to the sound of approaching footsteps.

"geez, you look dead." remarked a female voice. he turned his head, glancing to the left as a figure sat down beside him. it was a teenaged blonde girl, but she almost looked like more of a secret agent from a movie or something with the way she dressed. her hair was barely even shoulder-lenght, just past her chin. it was a tad spiked, and almost looked messy, like it hadn't been combed. but it was styled like that. you couldn't see her eyes, because she was wearing black shades with navy blue lenses. she wore a full body suit which was mostly black. there was a blue stripe starting at the top of her left shoulder, going down the front, all the way to her knee, then curving off to the side. she wore a cobalt blue belt around her waist that at first glance looked normal, with what looked like regualr blue buttons on it. but at a closer look, it was really more metalic, almost looking mechanical, with actual working buttons. she also wore a small blue bag around her waist that appeared to be attached to her belt. on her left wrist, she had a sapphire blue watch with a black band. it appeared to have blue buttons on it as well. on her right wrist, she had a sapphire bracelet, which also had buttons on it. her boots were black with blue soles and blue trimming around the bottom edge, up to the heel, making them look like high heels. they also had some blue buttons on the front of them. Beast Boy blinked and raised his head, taking a better look at this girl.

"are you like a spy or something?" he whispered. the girl chuckled then glanced at her outfit.

"i guess i've been watching too many movies, huh?" she joked. "nah, i'm just a girl with a big brain and a desire to tinker with things. my name's Tech." she smiled, holding out her hand. Beast Boy smiled and shoke it.

"i'm Beast Boy." he said.

"you're one of the Titans, arn't ya?" she asked. he sighed and looked away, frowning a bit as his ears drooped.

"not anymore..." he replied.

"oh..." she muttered. "well, i'm sorry to hear that. thier loss, right?" she said. he glanced back at her, giving a weak smile.

"yeah....." he muttered. then he flashed a toothy grin. "so, you like gadgets and stuff?" he asked. she beamed.

"yeah, all kinds of stuff, really. if its technology, i like it, and i'll play around with it. that's how i got my nickname. i'm the go-to girl for tech stuff. i'm pretty good with cars too."

"cool. so you like video games, movies, that sort of thing?"

"yep. i'm an active gamer. game stations, computers, phones, whatever. you name it, i'll play it. and i love going to the movies. i especially like the action and sci-fi stuff. like futuristic, technology type of stuff."

"cool. i love comedy myself." he chuckled a bit. "and i know lots of jokes." he grinned.

"hey, that's good too. and i'm sure you're a funny guy." she smiled. "hey, listen, you said you left the Titan's, right?"

"yeah, and?"

"well, you need a place to stay? i mean, i've got this huge place, all this room and everything. you could stay with me, if you like. at least until you find your own place. unless you want to just stay with me." she said. he beamed.

"really? that sounds great! thanks!"

"no probblem." she smiled. she then got a closer look at his outfit. she thought she had seen something like it before. "hey, were you with the Doom Patrol by any chance?"

"yeah, they're like my family." he smiled.

"yeah, they're like legends, really awesome team. but you know, since you're not really a member of them anymore, and you're not with the Titans, you could really use a uniform change." she said. he looked confused.

"uniform change?" he asked.

"yeah." she nodded. "i could design something for you. heck, i made my outfit. i'm pretty good with clothes, too, did i mention that? anyway, i could make you something. you could be your own hero, do your own thing. what do you say?" she asked. he thought for a moment.

"my own hero....." he muttered. then he beamed. "yeah! i could be......" he jumped up, striking a heroic pose. "Beast Man!" he grinned. Tech chuckled a bit.

"nice. well, we can always brainstorm stuff. come up with ideas for uniforms and names. hey, we could be partners!"

"cool! hey, could you make me a moped?" he grinned, eyes shining. she nodded.

"sure. i could supe it up and make it really cool, add all kinds of gadgets and things." she smiled.

"awesome!" he beamed. then he started to dance about. "i'm finally getting a moped!" he cheered. Tech laughed as she watched.

"he's such a goofball....." she muttered. "and he's kinda cute....." she added with a smile.
---
#417 Posted: 05:24:51 15/12/2011
Sweet! smilie
MOPED!!! smilie
#418 Posted: 05:31:45 15/12/2011 | Topic Creator
yeah. smilie i thought it'd be nice if BB made a new friend that made him all this cool stuff. X3 besides, he's wanted that moped forever, but still doesn't have one. the only one he had broke in one episode.
---
#419 Posted: 05:32:26 15/12/2011
Eeeeyup! X3
Hehe.. She liiikes hiiim! smilie
#420 Posted: 05:36:22 15/12/2011 | Topic Creator
yeah. X3
which means Rae's gonna kill her if she makes a move... X3
---
#421 Posted: 05:37:51 15/12/2011
YUSH!!!! MOPED!!!! smilie

Ooh.....this is gonna be tough....
---
#422 Posted: 08:20:28 15/12/2011 | Topic Creator
yeah, BB's getting a moped. X3
ok, things get a little more complicated with Tech, 'cause i have to describe all her equipment, her place, etc. so, to make things a little easier, i found myself some pictures. pretty much everything i found came from deviantart. i'll still try to describe things for the most part, but the pics just make my life easier. plus, it'll take up less room in chapters, so i can focus more on other areas. and it doesn't really matter if i don't describe everything to the last detail, because its not like this story will ever be published. i mean, the Titans arn't my characters, obviously. so, anyway, here are some pictures for you to look at while i work on the next chapter. i'll probally do an update on Raven and the others before going back to BB and Tech.

ok, tthis is Tech's car, or at least, one of them anyway. now, before you ask, this IS a real car. its made in Canada. i looked it up, its called a Campagna T-rex. anyway, i thought it was cool, so i decided to use it.
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/1756/22698598.png
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/9563/71186353.png

this is another one of her cars. this one is actually a concept design. its not real. at least, i don't think it is. anyway, it looked cool. it also gives me an idea for a chapter. car chase scene anyone?
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/4566/62555056.png

and this next one is completely fanmade. its actually not a car. its a--well, you'll see in a second. it looked cool, and it seemed like something she could have made. plus, it also kinda gave me an idea for a bit of a funny scene.
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/7892/55513544.png

also, i don't exactly have a picture for it, but for her home, i used the idea of the Old Chateau from Pokemon. you know, the one in Sinnoh. yeah, anyway, i kinda used the basic layout of it for her place. the rooms will be diffrent, though. and its not like there will be a Pokemon hiding in the TV or anything. i also have some ideas for her secreuity system to protect the house, along with some robot gaurds. some people have gaurd dogs. Tech? she has robots. X3
now i haven't fully decided on what she'll have, but i have some ideas.
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7763/89611526.png
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/7965/61899578.png
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5586/31417603.png

oh, and before i forget, i have a pic of her, too. well, its not exactly Tech. its really a fanmade revamp of Argent. but i thought it looked cool, so i decided to change it a bit and make my own character. anyway, this is the basic idea for Tech.
http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8587/19991448.png
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:25:48 15/12/2011 by Cynder09
#423 Posted: 04:32:48 16/12/2011
Wow....that's a lot of stuff. I clicked on...like half of the pictures and then said....okay, my mind's been blown. That's some pretty good stuff!
---
#424 Posted: 04:52:53 16/12/2011 | Topic Creator
yeah, i know. i wish i had thought of it myself. its really cool. anyway, i'll probally have the next chapter up soon. its one of Raven, just to let you know.
---
#425 Posted: 06:20:31 16/12/2011
I gots my new pokemon story chapter up!
---
#426 Posted: 06:44:11 16/12/2011
smilie Cool!
#427 Posted: 06:49:34 16/12/2011
Yeah! More Raven!
---
#428 Posted: 07:22:31 16/12/2011
Yes! Raaveeeen! smilie
#429 Posted: 10:33:48 16/12/2011 | Topic Creator
yes, more Raven. the dark girl is coming right up. X3

Chapter 102: Broken

it had been a few days since Beast Boy left. the tower was much quieter with the changeling gone. his room had never looked cleaner. it was still left untouched, though, from the last time he was there, packing up all that he could fit in his suitcases. no one had dared to change it or empty it out. no one really wanted to. they still had hope that thier friend would return. it just wasn't the same without him. however, that wasn't the only thing that wasn't the same. each Titan missed thier friend, sure, but they managed to go on with thier lives and do thier job the same as always. all but one, anyway. Raven had always been dark, but without Beast Boy around, that level of darkness had increased greatly. she normally spent a lot of time in her room, but that time had been increased. she rarely left her room at all now. when she did, her hood was always up, and her cloak was always tightly wrapped around her. she would levitate through the tower, like a ghost, silently watching the world go by around her before retreating back to te confines of her room. whenever she came out, the other Titans would always smile and greet her with a friendly wave. they hoped that would help her to open up a little to them. however, she would only glance, give a slight nod, and quiet hello before going about with her buisness. normally, she would often meditate or read, but the time spent doing these activities greatly increased. reading became less of an intrest, and meditation grew more difficult to do. instead, she would usually lay curled up on her bed, listening to her music. her music was seldom played, and was rarely ever turned up. now, however, it was played frequently and turned up loud. her room was also becoming increasingly messy. the less she meditated and worse the felt greatly affected her powers. they ran rampant and wild, energy being releashed on the room and everything in it. it looked like it had been hit by a hurricane with how messy it was. so far, though, her powers only affected her room and the space around her. the others would each try to reach out to her to make her feel better, but no matter what they tried, they failed to succeed. this only worried them more. Raven was currently in her room, listening to music. Cyborg was walking by, and heard the song that was playing. he stopped for a moment and listened.

I will wander until the end of time
Torn away from you

I pulled away to face the pain
I close my eyes and drift away
Over the fear
That I will never find a way
to heal my soul
And I will wander until the end of time
Torn away from you

My heart is broken
Sweet sleep, my dark angel
Deliver us from sorrow's hold
Over my heart

I can't go on living this way
I can't go back the way I came
Chained to this fear
That I will never find the way
to heal my soul
And I will wander until the end of the time

Half alive without you

My heart is broken
Deliver us
Change
Open your eyes to the light
I denied it all so long
Oh so long
Say goodbye, goodbye

My heart is broken
Release me, I can't hold on
Deliver us

My heart is broken
Sweet dreams my dark angel
Deliver us

My heart is broken
Deliver us from sorrow's hold

Cyborg frowned and let out a heavy sigh. then he knocked on the door. the music was turned down and then the door opened a crack. Raven stood there with her hood up. even with the shadow of the hood, he could see the water in her eyes, teardrops rolling down her cheeks.

"hey, Raven. how are you feeling?" he asked gently. she blinked.

"you know what happened. you can hear my music. you tell me." she replied, icily. he sighed.

"is there anything i can do for you?" he asked. Raven took a deep breath.

"you can leave me alone....." she muttered, a sadened tone to her voice. then she closed the door.
---
#430 Posted: 15:35:27 16/12/2011
Oh...... Poor Raven......
#431 Posted: 15:38:42 16/12/2011 | Topic Creator
yeah..... but that isn't gonna last forever.... i'm having time pass between chapters, so it will seem quicker than it is, but she won't stay like that for too long. for one thing, i need to move the story along. and another, i personally don't want her to stay upset.
---
#432 Posted: 15:40:08 16/12/2011
Yeah. But, shes like, in some serious depression...
#433 Posted: 15:49:43 16/12/2011 | Topic Creator
well, she i a dark character, and the thing is, BB is usually the one that's hanging around her, for whatever reason. he tries to make her smile and laugh, even though she says he's not funny. he's there to comfort her when she is broken, like after Malchior. so kinda the way i see it, taking him away is almost like taking away the light from her world. even though she stll has the others, they don't try nearly as hard as BB to do something as simple as make her smile. but don't worry, she'll get better.
---
#434 Posted: 15:52:34 16/12/2011
Yeah...
#435 Posted: 15:54:10 16/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 103: Life Without Her

Beast Boy and Tech drove back to her place in her black Campagna T-rex. Tech lived in diffrent city from the Titans. it was more private, the homes were bigger and more expensive, and the stores housed more expensive things. it was basically a city for people with more money. Tech's place was a small mansion, at least small compared to the others. it was located at the edge of town, sort of secluded from everything else. it was one of the oldest mansions, and appeared desserted and abandonned from the outside. it was two stories, with a dining hall, a master bedroom, two smaller bedrooms, one bathroom, a living room, and two spare rooms. the layout was rather simple, actually, and it looked bigger on the outside. once you went in, althought it still looked big, it wouldn't take long to explore and figure out where everything was. Tech pulled into the driveway, going past the double gates out front. she pulled around back behind the mansion, pressing a button for the garage door to open. she parked the car and they hopped out.

"wasn't that an awesome movie?" Tech grinned. Beast Boy flashed a toothy grin.

"yeah! all the explosions and stuff! really cool!"

"i know, right? and i loved the furturistic feel of it. i mean, i just loved all that cool technology."

"hehe, you love all electronics, Tech!" he chuckled a bit.

"well, duh! that's my name!" she snickered. "so, you wanna play some video games?" she asked. his smile faded a bit and he shook his head.

"nah, i think i'm just gonna go my room and hang out."

"alright. i gotta work on your new outfit anyway."

"oh, how's this for a name? Beast Dude!" he grinned, striking a pose.

"uh, keep working on that one, buddy." she said. he sighed.

"fine. i'll go think about it." he said. then he walked out and headed inside the mansion. he walked up the stairs to his room, which resembled the one he had back at the tower. Tech had decorated it for him. he turned on some rock music, and started pacing back and forth, thinking. he was contemplating new names for himself.

"Animal!" he grinned, striking a pose. then he sighed. "nah, what kind of name is that?" he asked. he thought again. "Shapeshifter Supreame!" he struck another pose. "no, too long." he said. "The King of the Jungle!" he cried out. then he frowned and shook his head. "uh huh." he muttered. he continued pacing. "Animal Lad!" he then shook his head again. "no way." he said. he thought some more. "The Green Beast!" he yelled. then he frowned slightly. he glanced at himself. "but its kinda obvious i'm green...." he muttered. he kept pacing and thinking. then he beamed. "i got it!" he said. "Changeling!" he declared, striking yet another pose. he thought a moment. "yeah, that sounds pretty good! i'll ask Tech what she thinks later." he smiled.

he then looked around the room a moment. he noticed one of his suitcases in the corner, the one he didn't get around to unpacking. he sighed and frowned a bit. he picked it up and layed on the bottom bunk of his bed. then he opened it up. inside it were diffrent things that reminded him of Raven. there were several pictures in there of them together. he got them out, going through each one before placing it down on the bed. he then picked up a necklace. it was half of the YinYang symbol. Raven had the other half. he then put it around his neck. one of her cloaks was folded in there. he picked it up, holding it close, hugging it as if she were still in it. he smelled it. it smelled of herbs and musty old books. her scent. he remembered why he had it. it was a cold late night, and he had fallen asleep on the couch while watching TV. he was shivering from the cold, until he felt a warm cloth wrap around him. when he woke up, he had Raven's cloak. he had forgotten to give it back to her. he then put the cloak on, wrapping it around him. he then picked up a penny. it may have been simple, but it certainly brought back a memory. he had given one to her for luck when the world was ending. he then set it down with the pictures. there were a couple of other things in the suitcase as well. a copy of Poe's The Raven which he had read for the sole purpose of the title. he remembered borrowing it from the dark girl. there was a DVD of te Beauty and the Beast. it was his idea to watch it one night. there was also a mixed CD that he had made himself. he created two copies, one for each of them. Beast Boy let out a heavy sigh.

"i miss you, Rae....." he whispered.
---
#436 Posted: 17:16:19 16/12/2011
Awwwww... He kept her cloak... *smiles*
#437 Posted: 18:13:16 16/12/2011 | Topic Creator
yeah, just a little something for him to hold onto, Rae's favorite thing to wear. X3

Chapter 104: I'll Be There For You

days turned into weeks, and things were getting worse at the tower. Raven's condition wasn't getting any better, and although she didn't seem any worse, things were getting worse. she still couldn't meditate, and her emotions were affecting her powers. she had lost control of them at this point. at first, she had some control, and they only messed up her room. now her control was gone, and her powers were affecting the whole tower. Robin had been training when the equipment became encased in dark energy, which only became more dangerous as they attacked Robin. Cyborg was working on his car, when his tools were encased in energy and started tearing it apart. he just about had a meltdown at that. Starfire was in the kitchen, cooking food for Silkie. then the tools and appliances in the kitchen were encased in energy and attacked them both. Starfire could handle it, but poor Silkie couldn't. the alien girl had to save her pet from being sliced by knives. after that, the three of them met up with each other.

"Rae's gonna wreck the whole tower if we don't do something." Cyborg said.

"oh, if only we could cheer up our friend." Starfire said, sadly. Robin sighed.

"we need Beast Boy...." he said. the other two sighed and nodded. "you two go look for him. i'll talk to Raven."

"you sure?" the tin man asked. the boy wonder nodded.

"yes. just go." he said. they nodded. then they went out to find the changeling. Robin sighed. then he headed up to the roof, since he had seen her go up there earlier that morning. sure enough, he found her there. she was sitting at the edge of the roof, her knees pulled in close. her head was down, and her hood was up at an attempt to hide her tears. he quietly walked over and sat down beside her.

"hey." he said. she halfway glanced at him.

"i don't want to talk, Robin....." she muttered.

"well, i'm sorry, but we have to. i know you're upset, Raven, but you have to take control of your powers. you have to continue your meditation. if you don't, then your powers will just keep running rampant. we can't let you put others in danger." he said. she looked at him, giving him an icy stare, even through her tears.

"don't you think i know that? don't you think i've tried meditating? i've tried to take control, Robin, but i can't! i can't even meditate! the more i feel, the more energy i unleash, and there's nothing i can do about that right now!" she said. then she looked away, closing her eyes, trying to fight the tears.

"i know, ok? just calm down. i only want to help." he said, gently.

"you want to help me?" she asked. "then just let me cry...... just leave me alone......" she muttered, tears rolling down her cheeks. he reached out a hand to touch her shoulder.

"look, Raven, i just--" he started to say. she turned sharply.

"i said, leave me alone!" she snapped. she pushed him back, but as she did so, her hands glowed, hitting him with dark energy and sending him flying off the side of the roof. "Robin!" she cried out. she jumped up, running over to edge. she then saw a grapling hook fly up, grabbing the edge of the roof. the boy wonder climbed up. Raven kneeled beside him. "Robin, i'm sorry...... i didn't mean--"

"i know...." he said, looking at her. "i know you didn't mean to do that..... which is why you need to try to control your powers......" he said. she sighed and looked down sadly.

"but what if i can't......?" she asked. he gently placed a hand on her shoulder.

"you can, and i'm here to help you. we all are. you're not alone." he said, softly. she looked up at him with watery eyes. she then abruptly hugged him, tears rolling down onto his shoulders. he then gently wrapped his arms around her.
---
#438 Posted: 18:16:41 16/12/2011
Seee? smilie There's why I think Robin/Raven would've been so awesome!!! smilie
On a more serious note, poor Raven...... BB, you need to come back......
#439 Posted: 18:20:10 16/12/2011 | Topic Creator
i'm not arguing with you. its just not happening here. X3
yeah, he does. but that comes later.....

Chapter 105: New Uniform

"Beast Boy, take that cloak off. you've been wearing that thing for days. not only is it not your style, but it needs to be washed." Tech said. the changeling was sitting on his bed, wrapped up in the blue cloth.

"no, i don't want to take it off, and we can't wash it! it won't smell the same!" he snapped. Tech blinked.

"well, of course not. that's kinda the point. it will be cleaner and smell better."

"better?" he asked. "how? how will it smell better? it won't smell like herbs and old books anymore!" he snarled. Tech blinked, very much confused now.

"um..... what....?" she asked. "we don't have any herbs or old books. besides, why would you want it to smell like that?" she added. there was a moment of silence. he sighed.

"because that's her smell...... she's always reading, and she loves herbal tea...... so she smells like that a lot......" he muttered, sadly. Tech blinked again.

"her?" she asked.

"Raven......... my dark, beautiful, angel......." he sighed.

i don't believe this! he's got a girlfriend, and he never told me?! well, thanks for sharing, you little grass stain! you didn't think to mention this girl sooner?! she thought.

"so, she's your girlfriend then?"

"ex-girlfriend....... we broke up, and then i quit the Titans......" he muttered.

"oh......" she sighed.

ex-girlfriend. super. and of course he still misses her. i guess that explains the cloak and that necklace he's been wearing, and why he's all mopey sometimes. great. just great. i gotta get him to cheer up. she thought.

"hey, BB, i finished your new uniform. wanna try it on?" she smiled. he looked up at her and gave her a weak smile.

"ok...." he said. then he got up and walked over to her.

"uh, you might want to take the cloak and necklace off first. i'll go get the uniform." she said. then she hurried off. Beast Boy sighed. he walked over to his bed, and lay the cloak down. then he lay the necklace down on top of it. Tech soon returned with a bag. she handed it to him. "here. try it on. i'll be waiting in the living room." she said. then she walked off. Beast Boy sighed as he closed the door. then he started to change.

Tech sat on the sofa, watching TV. a few moments later, Beast Boy walked into the room. his uniform was still black and purple, but with some changes. his shirt was black and sleeveless. it ad purple stripes down the sides, and two stripes across ech shoulder. it had also a Y-shaped purple marking with sharp edges. his pants were black with purple stripes. he had grey kneepads on with purple paw prints on them. there was a grey pad going from his knees, down to his black boots. he still had his old belt from before. he now had black gloves with purple straps around the wrists and a purple paw print on the back. he had what looked like bandages from his wrists to his elbows. he was still wearing the YinYang necklace. Tech stood up with a grin.

"you look great!" she said. "but you don't need to wear the necklace."

"i know, but i want to." he said. she sighed.

"alright, fine. oh! i just remembered something. i made you a new communicator." she smiled. then she handed him a black and purple communicator in the shape of a paw. "it works pretty much the same as your old one, but its not Titan based." she said.

"cool." he said.

"by the way, did you come up with a new name?" she asked.

"oh, uh, yeah. how's Changeling sound?" he asked. Tech thought a moment, whispering it to herself. she then grinned.

"sounds good to me!" she said. "well, congrats. you are now officially you're own hero." she smiled.

"yeah, great....." he said with a weak smile. then he looked away slightly, his smile fading with a sigh. he missed the Titans. all of them.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:06:23 17/12/2011 by Cynder09
#440 Posted: 01:47:42 18/12/2011
Aww....they all miss each other. So sad.
---
#441 Posted: 04:55:14 18/12/2011 | Topic Creator
yeah, they do. but neither one seems willing to do anything about that.

Chapter 106: Cheering Her Up

Starfire and Cyborg had tried to find Beast Boy, but had no luck doing so. they couldn't track him, and they had no clue where he was. they quit the search and reluctantly decided that if he was going to come back, it had to be of his own free will. a couple more weeks passed, and with the help of her friends, Raven managed to calm down more. she had a better grip on her emotions and her powers. she could meditate now, which certainly helped with her control. she was still upset, however, and was still prone to unleash energy unwillingly, but it happened less often. although she was still upset and still missed Beast Boy, she didn't feel quite as bad as she once did. she was reading more now, which helped her to get her mind off things. right now, she was in her room, laying on the bed, listening to her music. a closed book lay beside her. she sighed, mainly just relaxing, as she had finished the book she was currently reading. the song playing wasn't quite as sad as some of her others. then there was a knock at the door.

"Raven? it is me, Starfire." she called. Raven moaned slightly. then using her powers, she opened the door. the alien blinked. "i am allowed in?" she asked, wanting to make sure. Raven sighed.

"just come in before i change my mind...." she muttered. Starfire then floated in, the door closing behind her. the alien paused a moment, listening to the music. she then observed her dark friend. she was just laying there, almost looking half-asleep.

"friend Raven, why do you listen to such sad music?" she asked, innocently. the dark girl sighed.

"oh, i was just feeling overjoyed today, and thought some depressing music would calm me down......" she muttered, sarcastically. the Tamranean gave a weak smile. at least her sarcasm had not been affected much.

"perhaps some blissful music would cheer you up?" she asked.

"it would have to be pretty darn cheerful....." was her response. Starfire smiled.

"then i shall fetch the most blissful music i can find." and with that, the alien flew out of the room. Raven sighed.

"i should get out of here before she finds something...." she muttered. then she got up and turned off her music. she pulled her hood up, and pulled her cloak around her. then she phased out of the room and into the common room. it was silent, with the exception of a heavy sigh. she sensed sadness in the room and began looking for the source. then she saw Cyborg sitting on the couch. he was hunched over, head in his hands. she slowly and quietly floated over to him.

"Cyborg?" she asked. he glanced at her. she now looked concerned, rather than sad.

"hey, Raven....." he muttered with a sigh.

"you miss him, too...." she whispered. the tin man nodded. "yet i haven't sensed much sadness from you or the others......" she added. the mechanical man sighed.

"that's because we've sort of been trying to hide it...... we let it out when you're not around, but for the most part..... we've been keeping it in....." he said. Raven blinked.

"why try to hide it from me?" she asked.

"well, we all know you're an empath, Rae........ we know you feel bad enough yourself, and we didn't want our feelings to upset you even more....... we were trying to help......."

"well, i thank you for the attempt to make things easier for me..." she said. then Starfire floated into the room. she noticed them.

"oh, friend Raven, i have not yet found the most cheerful music." she said.

"that's ok, Starfire. you don't have to."

"oh, but i must. i shall do whatever it takes to bring you happiness again."

"maybe you two could go to the mall or something." Cyborg suggested. Starfire gasped. Raven halfway glared at him.

traitor...... she said telepathically to him, in a teasing sort of way. he grinned a bit.

have fun, Rae. maybe you can pick out a pink dress or something. he thought, snickering. she frowned more.

remind me to get back at you for that later...... she shot back, narrowing her gaze. Starfire then grabbed her arm.

"friend, Raven we must journey to the mall of shopping. perhaps a new artical of clothing shall cheer you up." she smiled. Raven quickly shot Cyborg another glare. then the alien pulled her out of the tower, and they flew off to the mall.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:02:30 18/12/2011 by Cynder09
#442 Posted: 06:28:47 18/12/2011
smilie ahh, the innocent naive Starfire. Heheh, Nice job.
---
#443 Posted: 06:49:18 18/12/2011 | Topic Creator
thanks. X3 yeah, i just love Star. the little alien is just so pure and innocent. she'd do anything for a friend. X3

Chapter 107: Rebound?

Starfire and Raven soon arrived at the mall. the dark girl followed her alien friend around for a while, carrying bags, watching her pick out clothes and try them on, then reluctantly giving her opinion on it. she was nice with her comments, of course, not thinking for even a second of insulting her friend. Starfire insisted that she buy something for herself. she even pointed out some things, which everything Raven turned down, because it wasn't at all her style. so they later went to a more gothic style clothing store. in which case, the situation was reversed. Starfire happily carried bags, while Raven tried on clothes. she didn't buy much, but her alien friend was simply happy that she was participating in shopping.

"Raven, would you now wish to journey to the store with the cream of ice?" the Tamranean asked.

"sure." the dark girl replied. so then they went to the ice cream shop in the mall. they stood in line, and soon reconized two figures in front of them.

"friends Bumblebee and Jinx!" Starfire grinned. the two girls turned to face them.

"woah, deja vu." Bumblebee chuckled a bit.

"haven't we met somewhere before?" Jinx asked with a grin. Starfire looked a little confused at that.

"i'm guessing we're all going to sit together again?" Raven asked. no point in avoiding it.

"yeah, sounds good. i'll get the ice cream." Bee said. the other three went to sit down. before long, Bumblebee walked over with the ice cream and passed it out. "so, what'cha all been up to?" she asked.

"yeah, we haven't heard much from you guys since Raven started dating Beast Boy." Jinx added with a sly smile. Raven looked away with a sigh. Starfire noticed and frowned. Bee and Jinx shared a confused look. "was it something i said?" the bad luck sorceress asked.

"Raven and Beast Boy are no longer together..... he has left the team....." the alien said, sadly. thier eyes bulged and thier jaws dropped.

"say what?!" they both asked. the dark girl was quiet. Starfire then filled them in on what had happened. the two girls glanced at Raven, who sat quietly and didn't make eye contact. then Bee and Jinx looked at each other. they seemed to share the same thought. "rebound." they said at once, looking back at them. Starfire looked confused. Raven halfway glanced at them.

"tell me, what is this rebound?" the alien asked.

"basically, its the guy you end up dating after you've broken up with your boyfriend. usually, you don't care much for him, you probally don't even know him, yet you date him just because you feel bad about the break up." Jinx said.

"yeah, its basically just for comfort. then you break up with the guy when you feel better." Bee added. Starfire blinked. then she turned to face the dark girl beside her.

"friend Raven, you must try this rebound! it just might be what you need to cheer up!" she smiled. the dark girl glanced back and forth between them.

"no." she said simply. thier smiles faded.

"we could find you a guy to date." Jinx offered. Raven blinked, remembering what happened they they helped before.

"no." she said, more firmly.

"what about Aqualad?" Bee asked.

"not intrested." the dark girl crossed her forms. she seemed completely serious.

"please, friend Raven?" Starfire asked with big, sad eyes. "we only wish for you to feel better. perhaps this will help." she said. Raven glanced at her. she could sense her concern, how much she wanted to help.

"i'm sorry, but i'm just not intrested......." she muttered. then before they could say anything else, she phased out through the roof.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:15:25 19/12/2011 by Cynder09
#444 Posted: 06:06:49 20/12/2011
Oooooooh! smilie They got burned!!! smilie
#445 Posted: 22:25:57 20/12/2011 | Topic Creator
yeah. smilie oh! before i forget again, i'm gonna post a pic of BB's new uniform.
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/7985/84527026.png

Chapter 108: Life's Not A Movie

Raven sighed as she walked down the street. her friends soon caught up with her.

"Raven, wait up!" Bumblebee called. the dark girl stopped with a sigh. she slowly turned to face them. "look, we're sorry. you don't have to date anyone, if you don't want to. we were just tryng to help."

"yeah, a lot of people go through rebound. its normal." Jinx added.

"well, in case you haven't figured it out, i'm not normal." she stated. then she turned on her heel and continuedd walking. her friends followed.

"perhaps you could get back together with Beast Boy." Starfire said, hopeful.

"i don't think that's going to happen, Starfire...." she muttered.

"why not?" Bee asked.

"well, its not like he's around for me to be with..."

"we could help you. we could find him." Jinx offered.

"oh, you mean like you helped before? yeah, the matchmaking really helped a lot. we went through all that trouble and broke up. way to go." she said, sarcastically.

"we're just trying to help..." Bumblebee said.

"yes, we wish for you to be happy...." Star added. Raven sighed and stopped. then she turned to face them.

"look, this isn't some movie or book. life doesn't work that way. he's not going to miss me, realize his mistake, and come back to sweep me off my feet or whatever. there's not going to be a big scene where we get back together. he's not coming back, he doesn't even want to. life doesn't always have a happy ending." she said. then she sighed, her cloak wrapping around her as she hung her head and walked away.

for once...... i wish i was wrong...... she thought.

later that night, after the others had all gone to bed, Raven was still up. she couldn't sleep, so she left her room to get some tea. after she had made herself a cup, she sat down on the sofa. she sighed before turning on the TV, setting the volume down low. she flicked through channels, looking for anything that might intrest her. she then stopped on a channel. she saw a goth girl with a guy that had a goofy grin on his face. they were sitting next to each other on the couch. Raven frowned slightly and switched the channel. she then saw a smiliar looking scene. she moaned a bit in displeasure and switched again. another familiar scene. switch. same thing. switch again. similiar scene. change it. another scene. change again. yet another goth girl and comic relief guy together. change it again. same thing. she switched it again and saw a slightly diffrent scene.

"what are you doing here? i thought you left for good. i thought you wern't coming back." the girl asked.

"i know that's what i said, but i realize i made a mistake. i'm sorry for leaving. it was a stupid thing to do. can we please get back together?"

"why? so you can leave again?"

"no. i won't do that again. i promise. i love you." he said. she sighed. there was a moment of silence.

"i love you, too." she replied.

Raven groaned and then turned it off.

"alright, enough of that...." she muttered. she then took a sip of tea. "and this is why i don't watch TV...." she said. "i should really know better than to try to watch TV to get something off my mind..... that never works......" she muttered. she took another sip and then set her cup down. then she picked up a book that was on the coffee table. she looked at it a moment and realized it wasn't one of her's. she read the title. "Love Lost." she said. she then frowned and set it back down. "on second thought, i think i'll go to bed......" she muttered. then after she finished her tea, she walked back to her room.
---
#446 Posted: 04:27:08 21/12/2011
Oh noes....But it is a movie! smilie keep going!
---
#447 Posted: 12:08:35 21/12/2011
Pfff, poor raven... X3
#448 Posted: 16:37:14 21/12/2011 | Topic Creator
i just had to do that. smilie i've seen it on movies and stuff before. X3

Chapter 109: Thoughts On The Dark Girl

Tech was in her room on the computer. she was doing some work, or rather, reasearch. after hearing about Beast Boy's ex, she started to wonder who this girl was. the name Raven sounded rather familiar. then she realized exactly why when her picture and some information popped up. she blinked.

"THAT'S her?" she asked, looking at the screen. "you mean to tell me that the goofy changeling staying here dated a goth girl?" she muttered. she shook her head slowly. "makes no sense...... i mean, they've got like nothing in common.....! they're total opposites......! how does that even work......?!" she wondered.

Beast Boy was in his room, laying on the bed in dog form, curled up. the cloak lay on top of him. he could still smell her, and the scent was even stronger in dog form. he sighed, burrying his head into the blue cloth.

i wonder if they miss me...... as much as i miss them...... i wonder if she misses me at all...... hmph..... she probally doesn't....... she's too cold to show anything...... she's probally acting like she doesn't even care....... she might not even be acting....... she's probally perfectly fine...... heck, she might even be better off...... she doesn't have an idiot to worry about anymore....... she might have even found someone else....... i hope they're not an idiot....... i hope they know how lucky they are....... they better not hurt her...... they better know a good thing when they got it, and not be stupid enough to let it go....... i'd take it all back in a heartbeat if i could....... but she probally never wants to see me again....... she's probally over me....... she might not have even cared at all...... its not like she really showed it...... yeah, she's probally fine...... i bet she's smiling, or even laughing right now...... probally living it up...... its probally what she's always wanted...... a life without me...... a calm and quiet life with no interuptions or dumb shapeshifters....... probally nothing but a burden to her....... i wish i never left her....... maybe i'd still have her........ maybe she would have left me........ i wanna see her..... i wanna talk to her...... i wanna know she's ok...... should i call.....? should i visit.....? would she even care if i did.....? if only i could sense her, read her mind, anything...... i just gotta know how she's doing....... Beast Boy thought.

Tech was still reasearching, reading up on Raven.
"dang, this girl's powerful...... don't wanna run into her in a dark alley...... especially if her eyes are glowing red...... she'd be one tough girl to beat, that's for sure...... deffinitely one of a kind, too...... heh, i guess it takes a green changeling to like a girl like that...... maybe they are good together after all...... but if that's the case, then what's he doing here......? come on, Raven, what happened between the two of you.....?" she asked her computer. "what, did he see your demon side and freak out....? i know i probally would...... heck, i was gonna flirt with the guy and maybe date him myself....... totally glad i didn't now...... she probally would have killed me....... but its not like she's dating him now...... i mean, he even left the team...... so, technically, there's really nothing they can do about it...... its none of thier buisness what happens to him now...... or what he does..... who he's with....... so it shouldn't matter...... i shouldn't care what she thinks....... besides, he needs to move on and stop moping around..... well, sorry, Rae, but you missed out...... tough luck, girl, but the boy's at my place now...... you had your chance...... so...... now...... its my turn......" she said with a grin.
---
#449 Posted: 16:39:07 21/12/2011
Is it okay that I skimmed all that? smilie
#450 Posted: 16:44:43 21/12/2011 | Topic Creator
yeah, its fine. that part isn't too important. the next chapter is a little more important, though.
---
First | Previous | Page 9 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me