Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 8 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Raven Meets Her Match [CLOSED]
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#351 Posted: 04:46:08 02/12/2011 | Topic Creator
yeah, taking naps and having no clue what's going on. smilie then Timid, of course, is upset about all this.

Chapter 94: Leaving

it had been a couple of hours, and Raven had been in her room meditating. Beast Boy had been in his room. he was packing up all his stuff into suitcases. Robin and Cyborg were playing a game, and Starfire was cooking. they didn't know what had happened earlier, and hadn't seen thier friends since they had gotten home from thier own dates. they just figured they wee spending time together. then suddenly, Beast Boy walked into the common room, carrying his suitcases. the other three stopped what they were doing and looked at him. soon they all gathered around him.

"uh, friend Beast Boy.....?" Starfire said quietly with a puzzled expression.

"going somewhere, man?" Cyborg asked.

"i'm leaving to go see the Doom Patrol." he said, heading for the door. his tone was flat and his expression was serious.

"so it is like the vacation? you are visiting, yes?" the alien asked. Beast Boy paused with a sigh.

"no, Star. i'm not coming back..." he muttered.

"WHAT?!" all three yelled in shock. the sudden yell and strong emotions of shock traveled out of the room, down the hall, and to the dark girl meditating in her room. she opened her eyes, coming out of her trance. she then put up her hood, and phased into the common room to see what was going on. she looked around, seeing three surprised Titans gathered around a green changling with suitcases.

"Beast Boy, why are you leaving?" the boy wonder asked.

leaving?! thought Raven and all her emotional sides, eyes wide. Beast Boy turned to face them, now seeing Raven in the background.

"look, i just don't belong here anymore. i'm going back to the Doom Patrol, and nothing you do or say is going to change my mind." he said with all seriousness.

"please friend, do not leave!" Starfire said.

"yeah, man, don't go." Cyborg said.

"what makes you think that you don't belong here?" Robin asked. Beast Boy looked past them, eyes narrowing on the dark girl.

"ask Raven." he said, cooly. the other three looked more surprised and confused, now glancing at her. Raven's heart sunk. Beast Boy was leaving, and she was to blame. then the changeling turned to leave. he was almost out the door.

"Beast Boy!" it was Raven who cried out. he stopped and turned to face her. the dark girl searched for words to say. each emotional side of her was talking at once, saying diffrent things. Affection, Happy, Timid, Knowledge, and even Brave each wanted him to stay. each one was telling her to do diffrent things to make him stay. Sloth could have cared less, as she was asleep now. Apathy was wanting him gone, while Rage was wanting to destroy him. there was a moment of silence as everyone waited for her to say something. "good ridence." she said, icily, Apathy taking over for a moment. the changeling just scoffed.

"well, goodbye to you too then. nice to know i won't be missed." he said, angerly. then he stormed out. as soon as the words left her lips, Raven regretted what she had said, but she didn't let it show.

"Beast Boy!" Starfire and Cyborg cried out. they both hurried after him to stop him.

"Raven, what is going--" the boy wonder turned to face the dark girl. "--on....." he finished with a sigh, seeing she had disappeared. Raven phased back into her room, taking her hood off as she leaned against the door. she let out heavy sigh as a tear rolled down her cheek.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#352 Posted: 06:04:40 02/12/2011
Oh Raven........
D@MN YOU APATHY!!!!
#353 Posted: 06:07:00 02/12/2011 | Topic Creator
yeah, curse that emoticlone for making her say that. she didn't want to. she doesn't want him gone. but he's leaving anyway.
---
#354 Posted: 11:35:46 02/12/2011
Poor Raven......
And again, D@MN YOU APATHY!!!!
#355 Posted: 20:47:18 02/12/2011 | Topic Creator
yeah. she doesn't want to show it, but she is pretty upset about it.
yeah. now its time for Star and Cy to try to stop BB from leaving. meanwhile, Robin will be talking to Raven. and all i need to do is actually write the chapter.
---
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#356 Posted: 04:02:19 04/12/2011
Nuuuuu! It must not happen. Don't leave! You're a Teen Titan BB!

Very nice chapters.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#357 Posted: 09:45:48 05/12/2011 | Topic Creator
not at the moment, he isn't. but don't worry. that's not the last you'll see of him.

Chapter 95: Letting Him Go

"Beast Boy! friend Beast Boy! please do not go!" Starfire cried out, flying up to him. the changling had just walked out onto the beach. he was about ready to fly off when Starfire and Cyborg came up behind him.

"come on, man, don't go. you're part of the team. you're our friend. you belong here." the tin man said. Beast Boy sighed and turned to face them.

"not anymore. i'm sorry, guys, but i just can't stay...." he muttered with a frown. then he shifted into a pteradactyl, grasped the suitcases with his talons, and flew away.

"Beast Boy!" the alien called, flying up after him. she paused, watching him fly away, sadly. Cyborg sighed and hung his head.

"com on, Starfire...." he muttered. she turned to face him and floated down to him.

"but we can not simply allow him to leave." she said.

"i know. you fly after him, i'll get the T-Car." he said.

"but what of Robin and Raven?" she asked. the mechanical man sighed.

"we don't have time to wait for them. they'll catch up." he said.

"very well...." she said, quietly. then she flew off after Beast Boy. Cyborg hurried off to get the T-Car.

Meanwhile...

"Raven?" Robin asked, knocking on her door. he heard a faint sigh. Raven wiped away a tear and put up her hood. then she opened the door a crack.

"what?" she asked, icily. she tried to hide her sadness. the ends of Robin's mask drooped downward. even though she couldn't see his eyes, she knew he was concerned for her.

"want to talk?" he asked gently, hoping she would open up a little.

"no." she replied simply. she started to close the door. Robin quickly put his hand in the way, holding it open.

"well, can you at least tell me what's going on?" he asked. she sighed, opening the door a bit.

"its my fault..... its all my fault...." she muttered, looking down.

"what is? Raven, what happened?" he asked. she glanced up at him.

"Beast Boy and i....... we....... we had a fight....... and i mean a big one......." she said.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:18:37 05/12/2011 by Cynder09
#358 Posted: 04:50:06 06/12/2011
Keep going! Wooh!
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#359 Posted: 06:20:56 06/12/2011
Yeaaaah! Go! Go! smilie
#360 Posted: 06:22:09 06/12/2011 | Topic Creator
ok, ok, i'll keep writing chapters. but i'm roleplaying right now. X3
---
#361 Posted: 06:28:54 06/12/2011
OKeydokey! smilie
---
#362 Posted: 07:51:49 06/12/2011 | Topic Creator
ok, here's the next chapter. and please tell me if Raven seems too out of character.

Chapter 96: What Happened

"what was the fight about?" Robin asked.

"well, we had just gone out for ice cream after the movie....... and while we were waiting in line...... this blonde walks by, and...... Beast Boy actually looks at her...... he's staring at her while he's out with me, and i just....... i don't know........ i was...... jealous......." Raven admitted. "i saw the way he looked at her....... how he felt when he did......... he hasn't given me that look in a while......." she muttered, looking away slightly. "then when i asked him about it, he lied to me....... he just flat-out lied...... i told him i knew what he did, but he still denied it......."

"ok, so, he looks at another girl, and you get jealous. he lies about it, and then what?" he asked. Raven sighed.

"then we came home, and i was heading for my room........ i just wanted to be left alone, but he kept on trying to talk about it....... so i snap at him, and then he admits that he looked...... we go back and forth, saying that we each rather be with someone else....... and then......" she closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. "then he said....... that i was just an emotionless demon......" she muttered, fighting back tears. Robin sighed, knowing that it actually hurt her more than she would admit. he took a step forward, reaching out to comfort her. Raven backed up, turning away from him. she pulled her cloak around her tightly, still fighting tears.

"Raven, i'm sorry...." he said, gently.

"that's not all...." she muttered. "i told him...... i told him that he was right....... i said that we should see other people....... he agreed....... and then i told him that i may repress my emotions...... but at least i'm not a traitor......" she said. Robin knew that she was referring to Terra.

"why would you say that?" he asked her.

"i don't know....... i just........ i don't know....... i didn't mean it...... i didn't want to say it........ i didn't mean for this to happen....... i didn't want......." she trailed off, a tear rolling down her cheek. Robin walked up to her and gently placed a hand on her shoulder.

"if you didn't want this, then why did you let it happen? why didn't you try to stop him?" he asked. she halfway turned to face him.

"i did...... i did try...... i wanted to stop him........ i called out his name, but....... my emotions, they....... they were all talking at once, i....... i didn't know...... i didn't know what to do....... then Apathy...... Apathy made me say that....... i didn't want to...... i regretted it......"

"then come on, we gotta go get him." he said, taking a step out the door. she looked at him.

"but i can't...... i can't just go after him, i......" she trailed off. Robin sighed. then his communicator beeped. he got it out, seeing Cyborg's face on the screen.

"Robin." he said, sounding serious.

"report." the boy wonder said.

"me and Star lost track of BB. we tried tracking his communicator, but we lost the signal. we can't find him anywhere. he's just gone." he said. Robin sighed, he glanced at Raven a moment. then Starfire's face came on the screen, which was now divided in half to show both of them.

"how is friend Raven?" the alien asked. Robin looked to see the dark girl sit on her bed with a sigh. she wiped away a tear.

"she's more upset than she's letting on." he whispered. "you guys just keep looking for Beast Boy. we'll catch up. Robin out." he said. then the screen went blank. he walked over to Raven. she looked up at him. "we need your help." he said.
---
#363 Posted: 17:58:10 06/12/2011
No, she's good. smilie Think about when Mal-what's his face broke her heart. She was pissed, then she was upset, for quite some time. smilie You're good.
#364 Posted: 19:37:47 06/12/2011 | Topic Creator
alright, good. i just wanted to make sure. i thought about what happened with Malchior, but i was still a little unsure.
---
#365 Posted: 00:44:03 07/12/2011
Yeah, keep going!
---
#366 Posted: 01:44:19 07/12/2011 | Topic Creator
alright, here's the next chapter.

Chapter 97: Not Coming Back

"my help?" Raven asked. Robin nodded.

"we've lost track of Beast Boy. the signal on his communicator is being blocked or something. you're the only one that can find him. Raven, you have to use your powers." he said. she sighed.

"alright...." she muttered. she then levitated above of her bed, in lotus position. she closed her eyes and concentrated. Robin watched and waited.

Beast Boy........ she thought. within moments, she found his location. he was at the docks in a warehouse in rat form. Beast Boy........! she thought, happy that she had found him. he had heard her voice in his mind through telepathy.

what do you want? he spat the words like venom.

you want to know what i want? you want the honest truth? i want you to come home. that's what i want.

its a little too late for that, Raven. you can't just fix this with an apoligy.

apoligy? who said anything about an apoligy? you're the one that left me!

well, you started it!

what, are you two years old? it doesn't matter who started it! but for your information, you're the one that was staring at someone else!

so what?! so i looked! you drool over Aqualad and i never complain!

i do not drool! and you DO complain! a guy could so much as talk to me and you would get jealous!

well, you get jealous when i talk to other girls, so i guess we're even!

no, we're not even! we technically won't be even until i walk out on you!

well, its not like you tried to stop me! you said, and i qoute, 'good ridence.'

and if i didn't mean it?

you meant it. or you wouldn't have said it. the only time yyou don't mean what you say is when you're being sarcastic.

and how do you know i wasn't then?

because it wasn't funny. your sarcasm is usually funny. i mean, you're normally making fun of me when you use it, but Cyborg and Robin usually think its funny. i know when you're serious and when you're not, Rae. your tone may not change, but i can just tell.

you're right, i was serious. but it doesn't mean i meant what i said.

i just don't believe that, Raven. when you're serious, you mean what you say. you take everything to heart. i'm the one that goofs off. i've just had enough. i need a break, and i'm not coming back until if and when i'm ready to. sorry, Raven, but i'm done. came his response. Raven frowned. she now felt worse.

Beast Boy! Beast Boy! she cried out, trying to get a response back. nothing. he didn't reply. she sighed and opened her eyes.

"well?" Robin asked.

"he's not coming back....." she muttered, looking down slightly. Robin was about to say something, when the alarm went off. he turned sharply, frowning.

"trouble..." he said. Raven looked up. she sighed. she wasn't sure if she could deal with a bad guy right now, but it didn't look like she had much of a choice.
---
#367 Posted: 04:32:09 07/12/2011
Bad guy interruption. *siigh* Always that in the worst times possible. Oi.... smilie Keep going. Love the telepathy thing.
---
#368 Posted: 04:36:42 07/12/2011 | Topic Creator
thanks. smilie yeah, the bad guys just have the worst timing, don't they? smilie
---
#369 Posted: 04:37:26 07/12/2011
Telepathy, ftw! X3
#370 Posted: 04:39:50 07/12/2011 | Topic Creator
yeah. X3 they can have thier own secret conversation because of Raven's powers. x3 but really, she could do that with anyone. Aqualad has it too, 'cause he uses it to talk to fish. X3
---
#371 Posted: 04:41:35 07/12/2011
Right. smilie
#372 Posted: 04:43:39 07/12/2011 | Topic Creator
but i'm not sure if he could use telepathy for people, too. i mean, he never has. then again, Raven is rarely seen using her telepathy or empathy.

Chapter 98: Help?

Robin rushed out to his R-Cycle and drove off into the city. Cyborg and Starfire were already on thier way. there was a bank being robbed. the three Titans arrived at the scene. the bad guy was supposedly still inside.

"where's Raven?" Cyborg asked the boy wonder.

"i'm not sure. she was right behind me." he said, looking back. then before they could discuss the issue, the bank doors were blasted off and Xenos stepped out carrying bags of money.

"so we meet again." he said to them. "but it appears two of you are missing. what, was a date more important than fighting me?" he joked. the Titans responded with starbolts, a sonic canon, and some explosive devices. Xenos dodged it all by teleporting. he reappeared on top of the bank. "with two Titans missing, this isn't any fun. another time, perhaps..." he said. then he flew off into the sky.

"Titans, after him!" Robin yelled. then he sped off on his R-Cycle. Cyborg drove after him and Starfire flew off after Xenos.

"how are we gonna stop him without Raven and Beast Boy?" Cyborg yelled out to Robin, who was driving along beside him.

"i'm sure they'll catch up. we still hve a job to do. they're still heroes. they'll help." Robin answered. then he raced off. Cyborg sighed.

"yeah, but what if they don't?" he muttered. meanwhile, Starfire was racing after Xenos. she was shooting starbolts at him, which he contiously dodged. he then created several clones of himself. Starfire looked around, confused. she couldn't tell which one was real. then they hit her with laser eyes. she grunted as she was hit, and then she started falling.

"Starfire!" Robin came speeding out of nowhere and caught the alien, helping her onto the back of his R-Cycle. "are you ok?" he asked. she smiled.

"i am now." she said.

"alright, hold on!" he said. then she held onto him as he sped after Xenos. Cyborg went down a diffrent road, trying to cut him off.

"Robin, what of Raven and Beast Boy? why do they not assist?" she asked him.

"they'll catch up, Starfire. i know they will." he replied.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:52:56 08/12/2011 by Cynder09
#373 Posted: 06:22:47 08/12/2011
Yay! Action! Cool. I wonder how this will turn out! Keep going!
---
#374 Posted: 06:25:25 08/12/2011 | Topic Creator
thanks. i'll probally write more later.
---
#375 Posted: 06:32:57 08/12/2011
Sure! No prob. This is great!
---
#376 Posted: 06:42:34 08/12/2011 | Topic Creator
thank you. i enjoy writing it. its nice kinda pretend the show has continued on.
---
#377 Posted: 06:45:21 08/12/2011
Yeah, it is. Even though I'm not a fan, I still enjoy this.
---
#378 Posted: 06:48:58 08/12/2011 | Topic Creator
well, i love the show, and the movie was good. i haven't read any of the comics, though.
---
#379 Posted: 15:32:59 08/12/2011
This is f-cking awesome! smilie
#380 Posted: 01:29:47 09/12/2011 | Topic Creator
thanks. X3 i'll write more when i get a chance. its a little chaotic over here right now.
---
#381 Posted: 01:31:50 09/12/2011
No problem! I'm content to wait. ;p
---
#382 Posted: 01:38:06 09/12/2011 | Topic Creator
alright. i'll probally write more later tonight when things kinda slow down.
---
#383 Posted: 03:15:13 09/12/2011
Okeydokey!
---
#384 Posted: 03:43:21 09/12/2011 | Topic Creator
i'm thinking of posting a new dragon story, though.
---
#385 Posted: 03:44:27 09/12/2011
Trixie?
---
#386 Posted: 03:47:51 09/12/2011 | Topic Creator
hmm, no. you don't know this dragon, actually. i've never used him before, and he's not related to any previous dragon that i have.
---
#387 Posted: 03:50:52 09/12/2011
Oh, interesting. I'm very curious now. Hehehehee...smilie
---
#388 Posted: 03:57:24 09/12/2011 | Topic Creator
well, he's certainly diffrent. i wanted to try a new dragon story that didn't relate to Fireflight, Firefly, Rouge, or any of the others that i have. i kinda wanted a fresh start. i just don't have a name for the story yet.
---
#389 Posted: 04:09:42 09/12/2011
Cool! I'll wait for it then. Sounds good!
---
#390 Posted: 04:13:00 09/12/2011 | Topic Creator
well, i posted the intro for it. i just need a name for the story.
---
#391 Posted: 05:32:45 09/12/2011
I read it. Lookin' good!
---
#392 Posted: 05:59:38 09/12/2011 | Topic Creator
thanks. i'm still wondering what to name it, though.
---
#393 Posted: 06:04:09 09/12/2011
I don't got any ideas. Sorry. smilie
---
#394 Posted: 06:05:26 09/12/2011 | Topic Creator
that's ok. i'm still brainstorming. i'll think of something eventually.
edit: ok, new chapter of this story has been typed up! i'm posting it now...

Chapter 99: Diffrent Sides

Raven arrived at the docks and landed outside one of the warehouses. she sighed.

"you better be right about this, Robin....." she muttered to herself. then she walked inside the warehouse. she paused a moment, looking around. "Beast Boy?" she asked. no answer. she sighed again. she figured he wouldn't respond. she then closed her eyes and concentrated. she sensed a small rat hiding behind some crates. she then opened her eyes and walked over to the crates. "i know you're here, Beast Boy, i can sense you. and i'm not leaving until you show yourself." she told him. Beast Boy came out of hiding and then shifted back to his human form. he stood up, eyes narrowing on her.

"what are you doing here?" he nearly spat.

"well, in case you didn't get the message, there's a villian on the lose. we've got a job to do."

"not anymore. i quit the Titans, remember? that's not my concern. i'm going back to the Doom Patrol."

"yeah, i can see that. i'm sure they need you to hide behind some crates." she remarked sarcastically. he snarled.

"you think you're really funny, don't you?"

"not as funny as you think you are." she replied. "look, Beast Boy, we can go back and forth like this all day, but it won't solve anything. i know you quit the Titans but you're still a hero. its still your job to stop villians and save innocents. it doesn't matter which team you're on, because that's one thing that won't change. so as long as you're going to hang around, you mine as well help us."

"well, guess what, Raven, i don't have to listen to you. you're not the boss of me. i don't have to do what you say. i don't even have to go back to the Doom Patrol. maybe i'll work by myself. maybe i won't even stop villians. heck, i might even join thier side. i might become a bad guy. what i do is none of your buisness anymore." he said. there was a moment of silence.

"please tell me you're joking...." she said, quietly, referring to him being a villian.

"i've never been more serious in my life."

"fine. do what you want. become a villian for all i care. but know this, Beast Boy, if you join thier side, don't expect any sympathy from me. don't expect me to show mercy. because if i find you doing something wrong, i will use everything i've got to stop you." she said with all seriousness. there was a moment of silence.

"i wouldn't expect anything less from you, Raven." he said. another moment of silence went by. then Raven's communicator beeped. she got it out and Robin's face appeared on the screen.

"Raven, we need your help. where are you? i asked you to catch up with us once you got Beast Boy to help." the boy wonder said.

"sorry, Robin. i'll be right there." she said. then the screen went blank. she put up her communicator and then looked back at Beast Boy. "they need help. are you coming?" she asked. Beast Boy shoke his head. then he put on his old Doom Patrol mask.

"no. you're the Teen Titan, not me. i quit, remember? and i don't intend on rejoining." he said.

"fine. see if i care. i'm going to go help my friends." she said. then she turned away and headed for the door. she then stopped before heading out. "you know, Beast Boy, i never expected this to happen. i didn't think you could be immature and stupid enough to quit the team over this. if you change sides, then it'll be the biggest mistake you've ever made. then i won't be there to help you." she said. then with that, she was gone. Beast Boy stood there quietly for a moment, then sighed. he took off his mask and held it in his hands. he had a sadened expression on his face.

"i didn't leave 'cause of you, Rae. i left because of me. and i don't ever plan on being a villian. i couldn't fight you that way. i just couldn't. i feel bad enough about our last fight. i don't need the thought of fighting you as a villian. i rather be alone than hurt you." he muttered.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:06:03 09/12/2011 by Cynder09
#395 Posted: 05:51:13 11/12/2011
NUUUUU! Poor BB. D'awww....

Very nice. Keep continuing.
---
#396 Posted: 05:58:23 11/12/2011 | Topic Creator
yeah, BB feels bd about the fight, but he says h won't go back.

thanks. i might write more later. depends on how my laptop does.
---
#397 Posted: 05:35:01 12/12/2011
Poor Beast Boy...
#398 Posted: 05:36:17 12/12/2011 | Topic Creator
yeah.... but things will get better for him soon enough.... X3
---
#399 Posted: 07:49:39 12/12/2011
Good. smilie
#400 Posted: 07:53:14 12/12/2011 | Topic Creator
yeah. X3 and i got a little surprise, too..... X3
---
First | Previous | Page 8 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me