Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Raven Meets Her Match [CLOSED]
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#151 Posted: 02:18:31 26/10/2011
Nuuu! Plans plots and schemes!
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#152 Posted: 02:20:51 26/10/2011
Heheheheheeee. smilie Evil girls playing matchmaker...
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#153 Posted: 02:07:20 27/10/2011 | Topic Creator
yep. X3 evil matchmaking schemes. X3

Chapter 53: Still A Good Idea?

"ok, what happened?" Raven asked. she had pulled her alien friend into her room, and was determined to get a truthful answer out of her one way or another.

"i do not know what you mean, friend Raven." the Tamaranean said.

"Starfire, don't play games with me. i can tell you're lying. just tell me the truth. i don't want to have to use my powers on you." she said. Starfire looked away with a guilty expression.

"well, it--" she began to say, when her communicator went off. "hello?" she asked, answering it. Bumblebee's face appeared.

"Star, meet me at the pizza place. oh, and tell Raven to go down to the club. Jinx found a date for her." Bee said. Starfire nodded.

"very well." she said. then the screen went blank. "Raven--"

"i heard. and i'm not intrested." she said.

"but i am certain that this date will be better than the last." the alien girl assured her. Raven sighed.

"fine. but if it turns out to be another jerk, i'm done with this whole matchmaking idea, understand?" she said, sternly. Starfire gave a slight nod. "good. now, lets go." she said. the girls left the room, and then flew out of the tower. Starfire soon arrived at the pizza place, where Bumblebee was waiting.

"hey, girl, grab a seat. i need to fill you in on our latest plan." she said. Starfire sat across from her.

"but friend Raven is already on her way to meet her new date."

"that's what she thinks. Jinx and i were talking, and we decided to reverse our last plan. Beast Boy is already at the club with a girl Jinx got for a date. when Raven gets there, she'll find them, and our plan is to hope that she gets jealous." Bee said. then she explained further, filling the Tamaranean in on her earlier conversation with Jinx.

"but i thought we were doing the matchmaking for friend Raven."

"well, you want her to be with Beast Boy, don't you?" Bee asked. Star nodded. "then you gotta come up with plans, sneaky ones. we can't just target Raven all the time. besides, jealously can work both ways. the point is to get them together, and all this planning will help with that." she said. Starfire looked away slightly. this was becomming too much. she did want Raven and Beast Boy to be together, but this wasn't exactly what she had in mind. she wanted them to be happy. she wanted them to fall in love, and have what she had with Robin. she didn't want to trick them into being together. she just wanted Raven to go on dates, and to go on double dates with her and Robin, preferably with Beast Boy. this was no longer just about dating. this was sneaky planning. she didn't want it to happen this way. she wanted it to be more natural. you can't force someone to fall in love. you can't make two people date if they don't want to. seeing the result of thier plans, particularly the last one, Starfire was starting to think that they shouldn't do this anymore.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#154 Posted: 02:34:40 27/10/2011
Hehehehheheheheeheeee. smilie
#155 Posted: 02:41:04 27/10/2011 | Topic Creator
ok, time for jealousy. X3

Chapter 54: Who Is She?

Raven went to the club, and soon found Jinx dancing with Kid Flash. they spotted her, and walked over to her to say hi.

"Flash, get us some drinks while we talk. take your time." Jinx said. he nodded.

"sure. i'll walk in slow motion for once." he said, jokingly. then he started to move super slow. Jinx chuckled lightly.

"just go." she said. he grinned, and then took off.

"so, where's this date?" Raven asked, dryly. Jinx turned to face her.

"he's waiting for you towards the back."

"i see. and who exactly am i looking for?"

"oh, only the cutest guy in the place. you'll know him when you see him. now, go. hurry. go to him before another girl steals him." Jinx said, quickly, pushing Raven towards the back of the club.

"alright, alright." she said in a warning tone. then Jinx backed off, and went to go find Flash. Raven then kept walking, looking around at all the guys. she had no idea who she was looking for, but he was supposedly cuter than the other guys. she kept walking, until she came to a dead stop. what she saw was not the supposedly cute guy, at least she didn't think that's who Jinx meant, but Beast Boy. only the green teen wasn't alone. he was with a blonde girl with green eyes. she wore a green dress, and was practically all over Beast Boy. she had her arms all around him, laughing as he told his corny jokes. he had an arm around her, grinning. she couldn't understand why exactly, but Raven felt her heart sink.

who's that girl? where'd she come from? what's he doing with her? Raven thought.

it appears that they are on a date. Knowledge stated. Raven's heart felt like it sank lower at the word 'date.'

aw, i knew he didn't like us. i knew we wern't his type. Timid spoke up.

maybe we're just dreaming. yeah, dreaming! i mean, he couldn't like her. we even dated him! we spent time with him! we sensed something from him! he can't like her! Happy said, sounding hopeful.

dreaming, right. makes sense. Raven thought. she then closed her eyes, and opened them again. the blonde girl was still there. ok, i'm deffinitely not dreaming.... she thought. then suddenly, the blonde girl kissed Beast Boy. Raven's eyes widened, and she suddenly felt at least ten times worse. it felt like a shot through the heart. it was like being backstabbed or rejected.

oh, she did not just do what i think she did! Brave said.

that rotten, stupid, evil little blonde! how dare she! Apathy added.

its over....... he likes her........ he's found someone else..... we'll be nonexistant now..... Timid said.

oh, i should pound her for that! Brave spoke up again.

no, it can't be....... it can't be real...... this can't be happening....... she can't steal him from us..... Affection spoke up.

it appears she already has. Knowledge stated.

oh, we'll see about that. that bimbo will pay for this. Apathy said.
---
#156 Posted: 03:10:23 27/10/2011
OH DANG!! smilie ALL of the Ravens are pissed!!! smilie
#157 Posted: 04:57:54 27/10/2011
^this.....times....OVER 9000!!!!!!
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#158 Posted: 08:58:20 27/10/2011 | Topic Creator
yeah, each one reacts in thier own way, but none of them are happy about it, not even Happy. the only ones not mentioned are Sloth and Rage. i didn't know how Sloth would react and Rage is saved for later.....

Chapter 55: Jealousy Is An Ugly Thing

Beast Boy and the blonde were still kissing when Raven marched up to them, glaring daggers at the girl.

"ahem." she cleared her throat to alert them of her presence. they pulled apart, and looked at her. the blonde brushed her hair aside.

"can i help you?" she asked the hodded girl in a snobby way.

"i was just saying hi." Raven lied in monotone. the blonde placed a hand on her hip, looking at Raven like she was a trend, and she was so over it.

"well, excuse me, but we're a little busy here, so if you don't mind--"

"actually, i do mind." the goth cut her off, crossing her arms. Beast Boy just stood there, quietly looking back and forth. dealing with Raven's temper was bad enough, and he was occasionally stupid enough to mess with her, but he was not dumb enough to get in the middle of a cat fight. "Beast Boy, could you give us a moment here?"

"he'll leave when i tell him to." the blonde spat.

"Beast Boy, if you have a brain, you will leave. right now." Raven said, a warning tone. he took the hint, and hurried off to find himself something to drink, or better yet, a place to hide.

"who are you, his girlfriend?" the blonde stuck up her nose at the empath.

well, you sure as Hell arn't. Apathy hissed.

lets hit her. Brave added, balling her fists.

"no, but i seriously doubt you are." Raven replied calmly. she may have seemed calm, but inside, her blood was boiling. it was taking a lot of willpower to keep Rage under control, let alone keep from fighting the girl herself.

"what's the matter, jealous? jealous that i got a man, and you don't?"

"i am far from jealous." she replied simply. yet her emotions were practically screaming yes, and were dying to do something about it. "besides, your man is long gone now." she added, venom in her tone.

"yeah, no thanks to you. so why don't you go on back to wherever it is you came from, you little witch." she replied, with equal venom in her voice.

bring it on, blondie! Brave hollered, now in a fighting stance.

oh, witch, how oringinal. is that the best you got, bimbo? Apathy said, venom in her tone as well.

"why don't you keep your tounge to yourself." Raven hissed. the blonde smirked.

"well, its not like you would ever get that much action."

oh, i'll get plenty of action kicking your but! Brave growled.

"you have no idea what i'm capable of." Raven said, calmly.

"is that supposed to be a threat?" the blonde hissed. Raven glared daggers at her.

"no. its a warning." she told her. the blonde scoffed.

"and what are you going to do? put a curse on me or something?" she teased.

"you don't want to know."

"ooh, i'm so scared of the big, bad goth girl. so what, you got like a voodoo doll or something?" she teased further. Raven closed her eyes, fighting to keep Rage from getting out. "come on, witch, do your worst." she snickered. Raven then suddenly opened her eyes, now glowing red.

"well, if you insist." she hissed in a demonic voice, an evil grin on her face.
---
#159 Posted: 16:57:57 27/10/2011
Sloth would be like: *yawn* .... Wake me up when we're done being pissed... *rolls over under tree, Z's quickly rising*
smilie

Ooooh! smilie She just gave Raven an OPENING!!! smilie Now she can do whatever, and not get arrested or put in jail(like jail would hold her. *scoffs at jail*) or anything! smilie
#160 Posted: 22:33:48 27/10/2011 | Topic Creator
hehe, yeah. smilie
yeah, true. i mean, she asked for it. smilie bet she didn't know what she was getting herself into. smilie never tell a demon to do thier worst. X3

Chapter 56: Monster

Raven's body stretched, becoming larger, black tendrills appearing from inside her cloak. the tendrills grabbed the blonde girl, and started pulling her towards Raven. the blonde screamed, holding onto anything she could grab onto. everyone else saw the sight, and screamed thier heads off as they rushed outside. only Jinx, Kid Flash, and Beast Boy remained. Flash hurried over to the blonde, and took her hand. Jinx ran over, taking her other hand. however, Raven only pulled harder, now pulling all three of them closer to her.

"Raven, stop!" Beast Boy cried out. at the sound of his voice, Raven returned to normal with a gasp. seeing the frightened looks on the others' faces, she began to slink away with a guilty and regretful expression. she turned away from them, starting to leave the club. the changeling followed her. "Raven! wait!" he called, sounding more worried than anything. the empath stopped. "are you ok?" he asked her, concern obvious in his voice.

"i--i--i didn't mean........ i--it was an accident........ i didn't........ i'm sorry........" she whispered. then using her powers, she became a large raven, and took off into the sky. Beast Boy's head lowered and his ears drooped. he looked after her with an expression of pure worry. he then turned back to the others.

"are you guys ok?" he asked.

"well, i may never sleep again, but i'm otherwise ok." Kid Flash answered.

"i'm aright, too, but was some scary......" Jinx trailed off with a shudder.

"well, its nice to know you guys are ok, even though we could have just been killed!" the blonde yelled.

"no! Raven would never do that!" Beast Boy yelled, now sounding angry, and glaring at the girl. "she's not like that! she's a Titan! she's my friend! she just got mad, that's all!"

"mad?! MAD?!" the girl screamed. "she was a monster! a demon! she tried to kill us! she doesn't deserve to be a Titan with powers and a temper like THAT!" she yelled. "you know, i always heard she was pretty dark, but i never knew how much. i guess now i know. she's not just some gothic freak. she's what goes bump in the night. heck, she's what the night would be afraid of! even a monster would run from her! i don't even know why she's on the team if she's like that!" she yelled. Beast Boy growled, resisting the urge to shift and attack her for that.

"she's not a monster! she's not a demon! she's not a gothic freak! she's not anything like that! she's a Titan! she's helped me out hundreds of times and has saved the world! you have no idea what she's been through, what she goes through every day to be a super hero! she's one of my best friends, and i trust her more than anyone else i've ever met! i know exactly what she is and what she's been through, and she isn't evil! she's just diffrent! and what makes her diffrent makes her amazing! so if you want to see who the real freak is, then why don't you go look in a mirror!" Beast Boy hollered. then he changed into a falcon, and flew off to find Raven.
---
#161 Posted: 01:59:32 28/10/2011
ooh, slap in teh face. Yea.

Y'know, I don't know why, but I've always liked characters that had a pretty dark disposition, dark attitude sort of thing.

....maybe that's why all my rp characters start out as some monster, alone, depressed, sociopathic, or just plain like....dark. Wow....I just realized that. smilie
---
#162 Posted: 02:37:31 28/10/2011 | Topic Creator
yeah, dark characters are cool. X3 Raven has always been my favorite. X3 i love seeing her beat up a villian or scaring them. X3

Chapter 57: Yours To Hold

Beast Boy had flown all over the city, but had not seen any signs of Raven. he figured she must have headed home. so he flew back to the tower, where he found her sitting on top. she sat at the edge, her knees pulled in close to her. she layed her head down on top of her knees, her hood down. she seemed to stare off into space with this hurtful look. the changeling landed behind her and shifted to his human form. he wasn't an empath, but he had a sixth sense for things, and he could just tell she was hurting. he could tell she was upset. he quietly walked over, and sat down beside her. she hardly gave him a second glance.

"Raven?" he asked. his voice was soft and quiet, full of worry. she turned slowly, looking into his emerald eyes. they lacked that spark of bliss they normally had. instead, they were full of concern. his ears drooped and his head hung low, as if he felt as bad as she did. she didn't need empathy to know he was worried. that was plain to see. she could sense other things, though, besides worry. there was a sadness about him, a hint of depression almost, as if just seeing her upset hurt him. there was also a hint of desire, a desire to make her feel better, to comfort her, make her smile. now more than ever, he wanted her to smile, just to know she was ok. "i'm sorry." he spoke gently, placing a hand on her shoulder. she looked straight now.

"it wasn't your fault." she said, quietly.

"it wasn't yours either. i don't know what happened, Rae, but i know it wasn't your fault. you didn't mean for Rage to get out. you're not like that. you wouldn't have let anything happen. i don't even know how it happened. i mean, you beat your dad and completed the whole destiny thing." he said. Raven sighed, not really wanting to talk about that.

"i did beat him and complete my destiny. but i'm still half-demon, Beast Boy. i still have a Rage side. nothing can change that. i can't change who i am. i may not have to worry about Trigon anymore, but i'm still his daughter. i still have that side of me, and there's nothing i can do about it."

"but its not who you are, Rae. that's only part of you. you're not really like that. you would never do something like that. you just wouldn't. its not who you are."

"how do you know? i have no control over my Rage side. i could have--"

"no!" he blurted out. she looked at him. "you may have been mad, but you would never do that. look, you're not like that, ok. you wouldn't hurt someone like that."

"Beast Boy, i sensed what that blonde was feeling. i know what she was thinking. she's right. i am a demon. a part of me did want to hurt her. i almost did. i tried to keep Rage from getting loose, but i failed. if you hadn't stopped me...."

"you would have stopped yourself, Raven. you wouldn't have done anything." he said with such certainty, as if it were impossible for Raven to even have a dark side. he seemed to deny that the demonic side was even there, as if in his eyes, she had no demon side. he knew she was half-demon. he knew what he saw was real. yet he still refused to believe that any part of her would do something like that.

"how can you be so sure?" she asked, such doubt in her voice and expression. she had felt her blood boil, and she could feel that a part of her wanted to hurt the blonde. she was sure that her Rage side would have done something if he had not stopped her.

"because i know you. you're a Titan, one of my best friends. i know about your destiny and all that, and you still fought it. you dared to do good, dared to be a hero. you're not like him at all. your powers may have come from him, but not your heart. you're a good person, Raven. i know that you're good. you would never do something like that. some may see you as a demon, but in my eyes, you're an angel." he said sincerely. she looked back at him. "you're always going through so much, Raven, but i know i could be the one to hold you. every single day i find it hard to say that i could be there for you. but i hope you'll see that all this time, i've been here for you. don't you know that i'm yours to hold?" he whispered the last part. at this, her eyes seemed to soften. then she suddenly hugged him, holding him tightly for comfort. he was surprised for a moment, but blushed. his eyes softened with a warm smile, and he gently hugged back.
---
#163 Posted: 02:50:07 28/10/2011
Aww....sitting on da roof smilie
---
#164 Posted: 02:52:50 28/10/2011 | Topic Creator
yeah, nice little moment there. X3 BB needed to kinda cheer her up after that.

Chapter 58: One Last Chance

it was the next day, and it started out normal as always. Cyborg cooked breakfeast, while Beast Boy complained about the meat being cooked. Raven read a book while sipping herbal tea. Starfire and Robin sat next to each other at the table, smiling and chatting. once breakfeast was over, the Titans each found something to do. Raven continued to read, Beast Boy and Cyborg decided to play video games, Robin did some solo training, and Starfire went out to the pizza place. after breakfeast, Bumblebee had called, and asked the alien to meet her and Jinx there. the Tamaranean assumed it had to do with the matchmaking plan, since Raven was not asked to come with. Starfire soon landed at the pizza parlor, and walked up to the table her friends were sitting at.

"greetings friends Bumblebee and Jinx!" she said with a warm smile before sitting down.

"ok, first things first, how'd the plan go last night?" Bee asked.

"well, it worked, a little too well actually." Jinx replied.

"what do you mean?" she asked. Jinx sighed.

"i accidently found another jerk, and she took it too far with the acting. Raven was jealous alright, but with all the insults, Rage decided to make an appearance. me and Kid Flash tried to save the blonde, but Raven almost pulled us all into her cloak. it was Beast Boy who stopped her. Raven felt really bad about what happened, and the blonde seemed ticked actually. Beast Boy gave her a mouthful when she started talking bad about Raven." she reported. Starfire frowned slightly, remembering a previous time she had seen Raven's bad side.

"i believe we should stop with the matchmaking. we are no longer assisting but harming. we should stop before something worse happens." the alien said, sadly. Bumblebee sighed.

"i hate to say it, but you're right, Star. our plans arn't working the way i hoped. we should quit before we make things even worse. i guess you really can't get two people to date unless they're willing to. our plans just arn't working, no matter how tricky or sneaky they are. they may sound good, but we're not getting the results we wanted. i say we put an end to this." she said. Starfire nodded. then they looked at Jinx. the bad luck sorcerress sighed.

"you guys are right. this deffinitely isn't fun anymore. but do we have to stop completely? i mean, isn't there a better way we could get them together? surely we could think of a diffrent plan, a better plan. one that doesn't involve something bad happening." she said. the other two thought for a moment.

"none of our ideas have yet been successful. i wish to stop this and no longer cause trouble. we are only making our friends unhappy. i had hoped for them to be happy and enjoy the date. i only wished for Raven to experiance the relationship. but it is not working out the way i had envisioned." Starfire said.

"yeah, everything we've tried has failed. we really should quit." Bee agreed.

"yeah, you're right." Jinx sighed. "but i wish we could think of something better. i mean, our ideas kinda worked. so we caused trouble, Beast Boy and Raven spent time together, right? i mean, all that time together as to amount to something. its not like they have absolutely no feelings for each other. i mean, come on, we've been doing this for a little while now, and we've at least accomplished strenghtening thier bond, right? surely we could continue to do that without the trouble." she said. the other two glanced at each other. "right?" she asked. they looked back at Jinx, and then they glanced back at each other.

"perhaps one last plan of the matchmaking could assist the relationship furter." Star said. Bumblebee grinned.

"alright, one last idea, one final plan. if this one doesn't work, then we'll quit for good." she said. the other two smiled and nodded.
---
#165 Posted: 03:08:17 28/10/2011
NUUUU!!!! NOT ONE MORE!!! smilie haha, please continue.
---
#166 Posted: 03:36:41 28/10/2011 | Topic Creator
yes, the evil plots continue. smilie

Chapter 59: Phase One

Bumblebee, Jinx, and Starfire continued talking, discussing thier plan. they didn't know that a familiar someone had been walking across the stree, and overheard them. the figure stopped a moment, looking over at them as they talked. hearing about the plan, the figure started to think, getting thier own idea. all the figure needed was a way to interfere with the girls' matchmaking plan. the figure already had an idea, they just needed to get involved.
the girls finished talking and went thier seperate ways. Bumblebee went back to Steel City, and Starfire went back home. Jinx decided to do some shopping. she would later put thier plan into motion. while the bad luck sorcerress was on her way to the mall, she passed by the comic book store. she glanced inside a moment, quickly spotting a green changeling. she smiled and stepped inside the store.

"hey, Beast Boy." she said. he turned to face her.

"Jinx, what a surprise. i didn't know you liked comic books." he said with a smile.

"i actually don't, but i saw you, so i decided to say hi. listen, the girls and i came up with a plan, and it involves you."

"oh, really? and what exactly is the plan?"

"its simple, really. its just a date with Raven, but better than the last one."

"i see. how exactly will this one be better?"

"because we'll help you. we'll make sure you do everything right. there won't be a single mistake this time."

"oh, so its fool proof, is it?"

"only because you have us to help you. otherwise, you'd mess up again."

"right. i probally would. so, when is this date?"

"don't get ahead of yourself, Romeo. we have to make sure you're ready first. i'd say a complete makeover should do the trick." she said with a grin.

"makeover? now, wait a minute here--"

"do you want her to like you or not?"

"i do, but--"

"then you're going to trust us, and let us do whatever we think is nessecery. got it?"

"uh, right. sure. fine. whatever you say, Jinx."

"good. meet us at the mall in a couple of hours."

"why not go right now?"

"are you crazy? i've got enough shopping to do for myself. i'll need help to carry my own bags. i don't have time to worry about you right now. just don't do anything or talk to Raven until we tell you to."

"but--"

"well, i have some shopping to do. see ya later." she smiled with a slight wave. then she was gone before he could say anything. once she was out of sight, he grinned.

"phase one, complete." he said. "she doesn't suspect a thing. this is almost too easy. if i knew i could pull this off this good, i would have taken his identity a long time ago. then i'd be a Teen Titan, and i could get close to Raven. all i need now is for those girls to get me ready for the date." he said with an evil grin.
---
PeaceDragon09 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3037
#167 Posted: 23:37:40 28/10/2011
So many plans smilie
#168 Posted: 01:51:11 29/10/2011 | Topic Creator
yep, there are a lot of plans. smilie

Chapter 60: Surprise

after a day at the mall, shopping and preparing, he was finally ready for the date with Raven. they all thought that he was really Beast Boy. now it was time to see if his act would work on the goth girl. Cyborg and Robin were asked to go out with the girls so that they wouldn't be in the way. Jinx had planned on keeping an eye on Raven's date to make sure nothing went wrong, but he insisted that she go out with Kid Flash instead. which left him alone with the empath. Raven was currently meditating, when there was a knock at her door. she came out of her meditation with a sigh, already guessing who it was. she didn't know that they others were out on dates since she had been in her room all day. she went to her door, and opened it. yet she saw no one. curious, she stepped out into the hallway, and found herself standing on a pile of rose petals. she looked down, seeing a trail of rose petals. she raised an eyebrow, and then followed them down the hallway. the rose petals led her towards the common room. the doors slid open, and she stepped into the darkness. the lights came on slowly and stayed dimly lite. the room had rose petals everywhere, and soft music was playing. then a figure stepped up to her from the darkness. it was Beast Boy, or so it seemed. his green hair was slicked back neatly, and he was wearing colone. he wore a nice purple tuxedo, with purple pants, a black tie, a white undershirt, and black dress shoes.

"well, i feel a little underdressed." Raven remarked quietly. she couldn't believe it. Beast Boy was standing there in front of her, wearing a tuxedo. his hair was combed neatly, he smelled nice, the room was dimly lite, with rose petals everywhere, and soft music. she was starting to wonder if that was even Beast Boy.

"i could give you a few moments to change, if you like." he offered. he actually spoke like a gentleman. Raven raised an eyebrow.

"you do realize that it takes much more than just a few minutes for a girl to be ready for something like a date, right?"

"are you saying you do not wish to go?"

"i'm saying that a heads up would have been nice. you may not have asked politely last time, but at least you let me know."

"i thought a surprise would be nice."

"you don't surprise someone with a date. you ask them out, and if they say yes, then you plan a date."

"alright. would you like to go out on a date with me?" he asked. Raven sighed.

"i meant you ask before you plan the date, not after. you already have everything planned. what if i refused to go?"

"you did not last time. do you refuse now?"

"i didn't mean i wouldn't go. i just meant that you should have asked me before now."

"i see. well, i respect that, but the offer still stands. i wish for you to go out with me."

"yeah, i guessed that much already, thanks." she stated. "and why do you keep talking like that? why are you wearing a tuxedo? since when do you even own one?"

"i am trying to be a gentleman and give you a proper date. you do not like it?"

"i'm not sure if 'like' is the right word. its certainly diffrent, and it'll take some getting used to. i just didn't know you would go this far for a date."

"i simply wanted to impress you."

"i can see that."

"so, are we going to go out?" he asked. Raven sighed and thought a moment.

"uh, yeah, sure." she said, calmly.

"perhaps you would like to dress up?"

"i don't really have anything nice to wear."

"oh, i see. then i guess we should just go." he said with a smile.
---
#169 Posted: 02:45:43 29/10/2011
Heh, nice little conversation. Though, I'm probably wrong, I think BB's character dialogue got a liiiiitle bit into something Starfire would say, like the "do not wish to go?" and the "did not"'s and stuff. I don't know. I'm probably wrong, but that's the vibe I get reading this.....
---
#170 Posted: 03:27:43 29/10/2011 | Topic Creator
i can understand that. but the point is that he's supposed to be diffrent. she's supposed to get suspicious that he's acting wierd. that's the whole point.

Chapter 61: Dinner

Beast Boy had actually rented a car, mainly because he was really a fake and lacked the ability to shapeshift. Raven didn't question him for once, and just decided to get in, but he opened the door for her before she could even reach for it. once she was seated, he got in, and drove off to begin thier date. he soon parked outside a fancy resturaunt, and opened the door for Raven to get out. she put up her hood before they walked inside. he had actually made reservations for them, a private table in the back. once they were seated, they began looking over the menu. before long the waiter came, and they placed ir order. then while they were waiting for thier dinner, Raven decided to start a conversation.

"i thought you couldn't afford a place like this?" she asked.

"oh, i got the money." he told her.

"how?"

"i got a job."

"a job? please tell me this one doesn't involve aliens." she remarked, remembering a strange incident involving talking tofu and flying saucers stealing cows. he gave her a wierd look.

"aliens? why would any job involve aliens?" he asked, genuinely confused. she raised an eyebrow.

"you don't remember?"

"remember what?" he asked. she sighed.

"nevermind. its not important." she said. she found it odd that he didn't remember Bob and The Source. who would forget something like talking alien tofu? but it didn't really matter. not long after that, thier food arrived. Raven had ordered pasta, and it had just occured to her that Beast Boy had ordered steak. her eyes widened at the meat. she didn't remember him ordering that. she must not have been paying much attention at the time, because she sure would have remembered something like her vegetarian date ordering a sirloin steak. she watched in stunned silence as he cut a piece and plopped it into his mouth, smiling as he savored the bite.

"the steak here is delicious!" he commented. she blinked. did that really just happen? did Beast Boy just eat meat, and enjoy it?

"are you sick?" she asked, bluntly. he gave her a wierd look.

"excuse me?"

"did you get hit on the head and get amnesia? because last time i checked, you were a vegetarian."

"oh, that." he muttered. he had to think of a lie, and quick. "look, its nothing to be concerned about. i just changed diets, that's all. i mean, who can really survive off of vegestables alone?"

"so, you decided to change diets, just like that?" she asked, highly doubtful.

"yep. just like that." he said before taking another bite.

"but you eat tofu. you said you don't like to eat meat because you can change into animals. what would change that?"

"for one thing, tofu tastes terrible. and another, i'm sick of vegestables all the time. i need meat. it tastes good, and i don't know who in their right mind would refuse to eat it. i don't care if i change into animals or not. heck, if anything, i should eat meat like the animals i often change into. i even got the fangs for it. besides, why would you care? you eat meat." he stated before taking another bite.

"that's diffrent. i've never been a vegetarian. i'm not the one that suddenly changed diets within twenty-four hours."

"so what? its just food. what diffrent does it make if i eat meat or not? the animals are still slautered and prepared as food. mine as well eat them. besides, they taste good." he said continuing to eat. Raven just sat in silence. she couldn't believe it. she sat there, watching him eat, using her powers to sense his feelings, his thoughts. he wasn't really feeling anything inparticular. she found that a bit odd. lately, she had sensed many things from Beast Boy. she then read his mind, and only found him thinking about how good the food was. that was also odd, especially since he was eating meat.
---
#171 Posted: 16:25:32 29/10/2011
OOoooh, I see...
Gotcha...I gots it.
---
#172 Posted: 04:06:08 30/10/2011
...Odd... All odd...
#173 Posted: 07:47:53 30/10/2011 | Topic Creator
yeah, but its supposed to be odd. you're supposed to be kinda thinking the same thing as Raven.

Chapter 62: To The Movies

after the surprising dinner, they went to the movie theatre. there were a lot of diffrent movies playing, most of them being something Beast Boy would normally see. one of them was a new Clash of the Planets movie, the changeling's favorite, or at least one of them. there was also a horror movie playing. he looked at the list, not seemingly excited about anything. he then leaned over to the goth girl beside him.

"so, wanna see the horror movie?" he asked. Raven blinked and looked at him.

"seriously? not even one attempt? not one question? no begging?" she asked, surprised. he looked at her, confused.

"what do you mean?"

"there's a new Clash of the Planets movie. don't you want to see it?"

"why? i never saw any of the others. i'm not that into it, really. horror is better." he said, calmly. Raven's eyes nearly popped out of her head at that point. first he eats meat, then he says he's not into Clash of the Planets? what was wrong with him?

"ok, you have got to be kidding me. i thought it was your favorite. you love movies like that."

"no way. they're lame. only geeks see movies like that." he said. except that was the point, Beast Boy was basically a geek. he liked comics and stuff like that. she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"what about comedy? there's a lot of them playing right now." she suggested, taking a diffrent approach.

"no, they're all way too immature. only idiots find corny jokes and bodily noises funny." he said. her eyes bulged again and her jaw dropped. not like comedy? was he being serious? wait, Beast Boy be serious? was that even possible? was any of this possible? what was going on with him?

"but you tell me lame jokes all the time. you love comedy."

"well, i can't stand childish humor, if you can even call that stuff funny. look, i'm going to get tickets for the horror movie, since its like the only good thing playing." he said, then he got in line for tickets. Raven just stood there in shock. after they got the tickets, they went in to see the movie. Beast Boy just sat there, calm and quiet. he didn't buy any popcorn or candy, he didn't seem excited about seeing the movie, he didn't scream at anything, in fact he hardly seemed to care at all. Raven watched him more than the movie. she used her powers again but still didn't sense much of anything. it was like he was hollow or something. there was nothing there. he was just a shell of who he used to be. she didn't understand it at all.
---
#174 Posted: 13:11:01 30/10/2011
This random guy is blowing it in more ways than one! smilie
#175 Posted: 01:33:18 31/10/2011 | Topic Creator
yeah, he's just terrible at being Beast Boy. smilie

Chapter 63: Diffrent

after the movie was over, they headed out towards the car.

"so, what'd you think of the movie, Raven?" he asked. out of habit, she sighed, and then started to say her usual response for her nickname.

"don't call me--" she started, until she realized that he actually didn't call her by her nickname. she stopped walking and blinked. "you called me Raven." she stated, a surprised tone to her voice. he stopped also.

"isn't that your name?" he asked, not seeing what the problem was.

"no." she said, without thinking. she then shoke her head. "i mean, yes, but you don't call me that."

"then what do i call you?"

"you call me by my nickname."

"and that would be...?" he asked, actually having no idea.

"oh, don't even act like you don't know. you gave me that nickname."

"i seriously have no idea, Raven." he said, entirely clueless. she gave him a wierd look.

"stop that. you call me Rae all the time. then i have to correct you."

"well, if you don't want me to call you that, then why'd you bring it up?"

"because that's what you do. you call me Rae, then i get annoyed, and remind you that there's another part of my name."

"i still don't get what the problem is, Raven." he said. she hung her head and sighed. normally she wouldn't care or hardly notice whether he called her by her nickname or not. it wasn't that big of a deal. however, he did often like to call her 'Rae,' and considering the sudden other changes, this one was just the cherry on top. then she looked at him.

"you want to know what the problem is? this whole night. the rose petals, the music, the suit, the car, everything. you don't wear a tuxedo, you don't even own one. since when do you use rose petals and listen to soft music? why did you rent the car? we both can fly, and besides, you like mopeds. why did you get the money for a fancy resuraunt? since when do you eat meat? since when do you not like comedy movies?" she said. Raven was usually annoyed by Beast Boy's antics, and sometimes wished he could be more mature. now he was acting diffrent, almost in a way that she would consider an improvement. the problem is, it wasn't Beast Boy.

why is he acting this way? why is he so diffrent all of a sudden? i don't get it. i don't understand it. and i can't believe i'm thinking this, but..... i don't like it..... he's not the changeling i know..... he's not acting at all like himself...... i miss the old Beast Boy....... she thought, frowning slightly with a sigh.

"you know what? you're right, Raven. i'm not the same guy. heck, i changed more than you might think." he chuckled lightly. then suddenly, Beast Boy completely changed. his look kept changing until he was wearing a black outfit with red gloves and boots, a metalic mast with red goggles, and a red belt. her eyes widened in shock, and then they narrowed with a scowl.

"Xenos!" she growled.

"that's only one of my identities." he said. then he reached a hand up to his mask, and slowly took it off. he had black hair and green eyes. her eyes widened again.

"Blaine?" she asked, surprised. that she didn't expect. he chuckled lightly.

"surprised?" he smirked. she scowled again.

"not as much as you might think. now what did you do with Beast Boy?" she asked.

"you mean the changeling? oh, i didn't do anything to your little boyfriend. i just kept him busy with a few clones, and used an illousion to make myself look like him. you won't see him until the night is over, if i decide to have him come back at all." he chuckled.
---
#176 Posted: 04:30:10 31/10/2011
Hahaha! smilie Nice! smilie Good one, C-chan. smilie
#177 Posted: 04:37:07 31/10/2011 | Topic Creator
thank you. X3 he is, after all, the main villian. so i figured he'd be perfect for the part. X3

Chapter 64: Change

"if you hurt him, i'll--" Raven began in a threatening tone.

"you'll what? use your powers to scare me? i already saw that act."

"i can do much more than that. now tell me where Beast Boy is."

"uh, no. last time i checked, we were on a date."

"consider yourself dumped then." she said, icily.

"oh, come on, Raven. i did all that to impress you. i thought you would prefer a gentleman." he said with a smirk. then her eyes glowed white. she threw out her hand, and encased him in dark energy, levitating him a couple of feet.

"well, that didn't impress me much. there is a diffrence between trying to be a gentleman and changing an entire personallity. even if you didn't reveal your true identity, the date would have ended badly. you utterly failed at pretending to be Beast Boy."

"hey, i didn't mix it up that much. i was just pretending to be him when he's like trying too hard or something. a gentleman, you know." he said. her eyes stopped glowing, and she lowered her hand, but he remained trapped and levitating.

"you wern't even close to acting like the same person. you're not Beast Boy. the changeling i know is goofy and plays pranks on others. he tries too hard on dates, ends up failing miserably, yet somehow i still have a good time with him. he wins me prizes and ges me things, like giant chickens. he usually hangs around me, calling me by my nickname, and looking at me with a spark in his eyes, giving me his signature toothy grin. he tries to make me smile and laugh, telling me lame jokes until i get sick of his voice. he eats tofu for every meal, and complains whenever Cyborg eats meat. he plays video games, reads comic books, loves comedy movies, and can watch TV nonstop. he always seeks me out when he's bored, insisting that i do something with him or the group. he's always there when i need him, and often when i don't. he fights side-by-side with me in a fight. he's always got my back, and he's there to protect me when i get hurt, or help me to my feet when i'm knocked down. he never respects my space and he doesn't know when to quit. he'll change into a puppy or a kitten and do 'The Face' to get his way, which he thinks is irresistable. he claims his pointy ears are an attractive quality, and he wiggles his eyebrows when he's being flirty. he's always willing to help me, give me advice if i need it, or comfort me when i'm feeling bad. he always tries to cheer me up. even when the world is ending, he's still as cheerful and hopeful as ever, he'll even give me a penny for luck. he compares me to a horror movie, and somehow makes it sound like a compliment. he calls me an angel, even though i'm a demon." she rambled on. then she felt it, that same warm feeling that she had sensed from Beast Boy before. it just came all of a sudden and just grew the more the talked. she still couldn't put her finger on what it was exactly, but she didn't care. it felt good, great actually. feeling it, she couldn't help but smile, and blush a bit as she thought of Beast Boy.

"doesn't he drive you crazy?" he asked, wondering how she could ever like the green boy.

"he drives me out of my mind." she replied.

"then why do you worry about him? why do you care?" he asked. she hesistated, thinking a moment. the feeling grew even more.

you know the reason. just admit it already. one of her dopplegangers said.

after another minute of thinking, Raven's eyes widened in realization.

that's it. you finally figured it out, huh? then admit it. say it out loud. tell the world the truth. its about time you did. she said.

Raven then finally knew. she knew why now. not only that, but she figured out what that new feeling was. but could it really be true? could this really be happening? that she could really feel this way, and about Beast Boy of all people?

oh, come on! you know its true! just hurry up and admit it already! go find the green boy and tell him! i'm not going to wait forever, you know. just tell him what you feel. you know he won't do anything to hurt you. so just go tell him already. then you can go thank those crazy friends of yours that tried to help you.

"well?" he asked. "why care about someone who drives you crazy all the time?" he asked again. she then looked at him.

"that's just it. he may be stupid, crazy, annoying, immature, and impossible to deal with sometimes, but......... that's just the way he is.......... he's a goofy changeling........ and i wouldn't change a thing..." she said with a smile. then she began to levitate, and turned to fly away.

"hey, wait! where are you going?!" he yelled. Raven paused and looked back at him.

"i'm going to go find my changeling." she said, simply.

"but what about me?!"

"you can wait for the cops to show up." she answered. she turned to leave, but then turned back around, glaring daggers at him. "oh, and, Xenos..... if i find out you hurt him..... don't expect to sleep through the night...." she threatened. her eyes glowed white and she was encased in dark energy. her form changed to that of a large raven. then she flew off to find Beast Boy.
---
#178 Posted: 06:07:45 31/10/2011
Careful, Raven is still dark. She also doesn't rant a lot.
#179 Posted: 10:08:19 01/11/2011 | Topic Creator
i know she's dark, but she does have her moments where she's not quite as dark. i know she doesn't rant either, its just one of those rare occasions. i mean, i'm a quiet person, and even i ramble sometimes. if the subject is like animals or something else i'm intrested in, i can be a bit of a chatterbox.

Chapter 65: So Close

Raven didn't need to fly all over the city to find Beast Boy. she could sense him, and she sensed his presence at one of the abandonned warehouses near the docks. it took her only moments to get there, and she quickly phased in through the roof. she saw Beast Boy restricted by chains, seeing them locked in place around his neck, his wrists, and his ankles. the ends of the chains were attached to the floor. the chains themselves seemed diffrent from the normal ones. they were red and glowed. she assumed it was to prevent him from shapeshifting.

"Beast Boy, hang on." she called out to him, levitating down towards him. he looked up at her worriedly.

"Raven, wait! its a--" he started to warn her, but before he could get a chance to, several clones of Xenos jumped out from the shadows. they dog-piled Raven, knocking her down on the ground and pinning her there. more clones appeared and tackled her. before long, the goth girl was hardly even visible. "Raven!" he cried out. Beast Boy tried to transform, but couldn't. all he could do was watch them attack her. then suddenly, a dome shield made of dark energy formed, knocking off the clones, and sending them flying back at the walls. Raven stood there, appearing unharmed. then her shield lowered.

"hold on, Beast Boy." she said, starting to rush towards him. then several clones blocked her path.

"what's the hurry, babe? we just want to have some fun." they snickered. Raven scowled.

"alright, fine. then let's dance." she said, icily. then her eyes and hands glowed. the clones that blocked her path were encased in dark energy and levitated. then the energy shrunk them down, crushing them until the disappeared. others came up behind her. she quickly turned, blasting them with a cone of dark energy. they got up quickly, shooting lasers from thier eyes. Raven created a dome shield around her, blocking the attacks. she then formed the shield of energy into a wall. then she pushed it towards them, smashing the clones agaisnt the wall of the warehouse. then several others started to rush towards her from all sides. she quickly flew up to avoid them. then some crates were encased in dark energy and thrown at them, knocking them down. then before they could get up, Raven encased them in dark energy, and levitated them. then the energy shrunk down, crushing them as well. once they were gone, Raven looked around to make sure there wern't any others. she didn't see any. it was no use sensing for them, since that didn't work on clones. once she was sure the coast was clear, she floated down to the ground and walked up to Beast Boy.

"man, am i glad to see you, Rae." he grinned wide.

"the feeling's mutual. now lets get those chains off." she said. then the chains were encased in dark energy and broke off. although he was thankful, something just didn't seem right.

"wait, you're happy to see me? and you're not telling me to stop calling you by your nickname?" he asked confused.

"well, you're welcome." she said, ignoring his questions and sort of teasing him about the lack of gratitude.

"oh, uh, sorry. thanks for saving me." he smiled. "but you didn't answer my questions..."

"believe me, after the night i had, i'd put up with just about anything right now." she said. Beast Boy suddenly had a mischeivious look in his eye.

"anything, huh?" he asked with a bit of a wicked grin. Raven suddenly regretted saying that. then Beast Boy shifted to the form of a dog and tackled her. he then started to happily lick her face while his tail wagged about a hundred miles an hour. this moment brought back a certain memory for Raven. she had been tackled and licked by a green dog before, but it wasn't Beast Boy. a part of her had almost wished it was. he had never done that before, yet it seemed so normal, so right. she just made that threat to keep up her usual demeanor. she never really would have sent him to another deminision. although the thought of Beast Boy giving her a wet kiss didn't seem all bad, she wasn't crazy about the drool. then when she found out it wasn't really him, she very much disliked it, what with it being a strange dog that had licked her. but that wasn't the case now. it was deffinitely Beast Boy, and he was licking her. although it was Beast Boy, she wasn't particularly crazy about being licked and covered in drool. she would have been fine with a kiss, but in his human form.

"Beast Boy, off!" she said, trying to push him off of her. he got the message and hopped off. he sat down beside her, his tail still wagging. Raven sat up, groaning a bit as she wiped the drool off of her face. he shifted back to his human form, and sat there with a big, goofy grin on his face.

"you did say anything." he reminded her with a smirk, wiggling his eyebrows. she looked at him and realized he was right. she gave him an opening for that. she should have seen it coming.

"alright, i admit it. you were right. i should have expected that." she said with a sigh. Beast Boy jumped to his feet with a wide grin. he then puffed out his chest, pounding it like an idiot, estactic that the dark girl said he was right. Raven just smirked as she watched.

ok, so he's an idiot. but he's my idiot. she thought with a smile.

"Beast Boy, sit down. there's something i need to tell you." she told him, expression blank now, her tone serious. he stopped, and gave her a nod with a smile. then he sat down beside her.

"what's up, Rae?" he asked. Raven took a deep breath. she lowered her hood and then looked him in the eye.

"look, Beast Boy, i--" she started to say. then her communicator rang, interupting her. she cursed at the device in her mind, and got it out, resisting the urge to smash it right then and there. "this better be good." she said, icily, to whoever was on the other end.

"hey, Raven. Robin needs you back for a mission. bring Beast Boy, too, if you see him." Cyborg said.

Cyborg! Raven hissed in her mind. she appeared calm, but she was seething with anger. just how many times exactly had a moment between her and the changeling had been interrupted, and by the half-robot no less?

"sure. i'll be right there." she said calmly. Cyborg said his goodbye and then the screen went blank. Raven cursed at him in her mind while she put up the communicator. "we have to head back." she said to Beast Boy as she stood up. he got up also.

"ok." he said. Raven put her hood up, and started to walk away. "uh, Raven?" he asked. she stopped and turned to face him. "what were you going to tell me?" he asked. she sighed and adverted her eyes.

"nothing. its not important." she said, quietly. she started to turn away, but he took a step forward and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"i don't believe that. if it was nothing, you wouldn't have brought it up. you can tell me anything, Rae." he said with a reassuring smile. she looked at him. there was a moment of silence between them. she then lowered his hand and pulled away.

"we should get back to the tower. we have a job to do." she stated. she then looked away slightly. "we can talk later. its not that important. it can wait, really." she added. he gave a slight nod.

"ok. whatever you say, Raven." he said with a sigh. he frowned a bit and his ears drooped slightly. Raven glanced at him, sensing a bit of disappointment from the green boy.
---
#180 Posted: 23:21:32 02/11/2011
haha, nice plot twist. Knew something was off.

And of course, 'aww' moments ruined by a bot. smilie
---
#181 Posted: 05:37:22 03/11/2011 | Topic Creator
yes, the moment is ruined by Cyborg. smilie its funny how often that happens actually. something always interrupts them, and its not always Cyborg. smilie

Chapter 66: Just A Normal Day

Raven and Beast Boy flew back to the tower together. they were immediately greeted and nearly squeezed to death by thier alien friend. once Starfire let go and they could breathe again, Robin informed them of thier job. Dr. Light had escaped and was once again out to steal something, this time robbing a bank. he may not have been the thoughest villian, but Robin wanted them all to help in the fight. especially since Raven could usually beat him single-handedly. as usual, they beat him pretty quick. they fought him at first, and he thought he had the upper hand. however, Raven proved him wrong, once again scaring him half to death. luckily for them, he still hadn't gotten over his fear of her. that didn't seem likely to happen. Dr. Light may have been pretty easy to beat compared to most villians, but it was even easier and faster with Raven around to scare him. after he was sent off to jail, the Titans headed to the pizza place. of course, there was a disagreement on what to get.

"double pepperoni!" Cyborg insisted.

"i'm not eating meat!" Beast Boy shouted.

"there's no meat in pepperoni!" the robot shot back.

"i suggest a large pizza with pickles, bannanas, and mint frosting." Starfire smiled. the others just gave her wierd, disgusted looks.

"not everything is a pizza topping, Star." Robin corrected her.

"man, how can you deny me the all-meat experiance?" the mechanical man asked.

"dude, how many times do i have to tell you, NO MEAT!" the changeling yelled back. Raven just sighed.

"can we please just order something already?" she asked. however, her quiet request went unoticed as the others discussed and argued over pizza toppings. the dark girl began to massage her forehead, a headache forming from the excessive noise. the volume levels only went higher. "QUIET!" Raven shouted, her patience running thin. the others shut up and stared at her. "why don't we just get a plain cheese pizza? is there anything wrong with that?" she suggested, still sounding irritated. the others quietly agreed, not wanting to irritate the dark girl further. they soon ordered thier pizza, finally coming to a decision, thanks to Raven. not long after the food arrived, it was gobbled up. after everyone was finished, they drove home to Titans Tower. Raven sighed as she headed to her room, not paying much attention to the other Titans as they broke off to do thier own activities. the dark girl thought she could use a meditation session as the door to her room slid shut behind her.

what about Beast Boy? you were going to talk to him. Affection said just as Raven levitated in position above her bed.

i'll tell him someday, some way, somehow. but for right now, i think i'll keep it to myself. just keep it a secret. no one needs to know about that just yet. she thought.

uh huh, no! we are not stalling! you march yourself right out of this room and go tell him!

there's no hurry. i don't have to tell him right now. besides, its late. i'll tell him tomorrow.

fine, but no later than tomorrow. you talk to him tomorrow, or I'LL take over instead of Rage, and i'll make sure he knows how we feel. the emotioclone said. Raven sighed. then as she appeared to meditate, she thought about what she would actually tell him tomorrow.
---
#182 Posted: 05:41:20 04/11/2011
Nice chapter. Heheh, villains stand no chance
---
#183 Posted: 17:13:08 04/11/2011
Heheheh.... smilie Make Affection take over...
#184 Posted: 21:23:06 04/11/2011 | Topic Creator
actually, i had a diffrent idea, but that does sound intresting....

Chapter 67: Breakfeast

maybe tonight i'll tell him how i feel. maybe i'll keep it a secret. maybe it will work out. maybe it will end in disaster. i know what i feel, and i know what i sensed from him, but could this really be happening? could this really be true? could i really feel this way, and for him of all people? but we're complete opposites. but there is that saying. that strange idea that opposites attract. never thought i'd consider that possible for me and him. but how else would you explain or describe such feelings? we're too diffrent for it to be considered anything else. but how well could this really work out? could we really last long at all as a couple? he's so crazy and immature, not to mention annoying. he has the worst jokes, i'll never get used to the pig-sty he considers to be his room, and i don't ever intend on playing video games with him. still, i can't stop thinking about him. i haven't been able to meditate all day, or last night. i'm going to have to tell him sometime. i can't hide it forever. i suppose that would be possible. i can surely withold emotions, and he hasn't really made a move yet, so it could be done. but then there's the others. somehow they seem to know. they just know. either that, or they guess, or love playing matchmaker. they just won't let it go. i'm never going to be able to live this down. its going to be harder to keep up a stoic presence. the dark girl fell for the jokester of the group. yeah, THAT won't be on the front page of the paper. never in a million years would i have expected this to happen. i suppose we do sort of have a love/hate relationship. but that doesn't mean anything. we fight, we have our playful banter, we tease each other, and we are there for each other when we need it. but somehow that friendship has become more than that.

Raven was levitating above her bed in lotus position. she had planned to meditate, but had spent the whole time thinking about her and Beast Boy. she had been lost in thought since she got up earlier that morning. she didn't even know what time it was now. then suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Raven opened one eye. there was only one person that could be, or at least it was only ever one person. unless there was an emergency, or Starfire wanted to hang out, it was always the changeling who came to her door. the pause to respond only brought another knock.

"Raven? its me." came Beast Boy's voice. "look, uh, its, like, almost noon, and you haven't come out of your room yet. i know you rarely sleep in, so in case i did something stupid to make you mad, i'm just gonna go ahead and say i'm sorry. sorry, Rae, if i did something to upset you. i didn't mean it, whatever it was. i don't even remember, or even know what i did. but i assume its my fault. so, again, i'm sorry." he said. he waited another moment, and there was still no response. he then sighed and turned away. then before he could take one step, he heard the door slide open a crack.

"for what?" came a monotone voice. "you actually didn't do anything this time." she said. Beast Boy turned back around, now facing her, or at least part of her. he could only see half of her face, and the half that did show was concealed by her hood.

"i didn't?" he asked. he sounded confused, and looked kinda surprised. "then how come you're still locked up in your room?"

"i was just meditating." she replied, simply. it was actually a lie, but that was what she was trying to do. besides, she wouldn't tell him the truth. not here, not now.

"oh, well, um, if you want some herbal tea, i could bring you some. my treat." he offered with a warm smile.

"do you even know how to make herbal tea?" she asked. although she didn't seem at all grateful, she liked the idea and thought it was sweet. still, she was doubtful he knew how she liked her tea. Beast Boy then grinned.

"i know more than you might think, Raven." he said wiggling his eyebrows. then suddenly, he put on a serious, blank expression and stood up straight. then with an english accent, he explained in detail not only how to make herbal tea, but said how she liked it. it almost appeared to be a joke, but Raven knew diffrent. her eyes widened slightly at his words. he wasn't wrong. in fact, he was dead on accurate. he knew exactly how she liked her tea, even includding details on what she usually liked with her tea.

"well, Beast Boy, i must admit that i am impressed." she said with a small smile. "how do you know that?" she asked, curiously. she figured the others knew she liked tea, since she did have it every morning, but she didn't know how much they knew. the changeling then gave her his signature toothy grin.

"i've seen you make tea before, Raven. i watch you every morning, well, at least every morning i'm up when you are. i see you make your tea, grab a single piece of toast or a muffin, and then head over to the couch with a book. you usually like to read while you have breakfeast." he smiled. Raven blinked, thinking a moment about the fact that he watched her every morning. she then decided not to press the issue.

"i guess i could use a cup of tea." she said with a smile. then her stomach growled slightly. Beast Boy gave a chuckle.

"and some breakfeast." he added.

"that does sound nice."

"ok, so, i'll fix you breakfeast then. uh, would you prefer room service, or will you actually join me in the kitchen?"

"i think i could use a change of scenery." she said, meaning her room, which she had been in for a while.

"great. i'll cook, you read. i'll go ahead and get breakfeast ready for you. you just decide on a book." he smiled. then he hurried off to the kitchen. she watched after him for a moment with a smile. then she headed back into her room to get a book to read while she waited for her breakfeast.
---
#185 Posted: 03:33:56 07/11/2011
Awwwwww. smilie
#186 Posted: 05:45:53 07/11/2011
Dat so nice! smilie
---
#187 Posted: 06:45:36 07/11/2011 | Topic Creator
thanks. X3

Chapter 68: Interruptions

after breakfeast was finished, Beast Boy moved over to the sofa to watch TV. Raven had followed, sitting about a foot away, a book in her hands. however, she wasn't reading it. it wasn't even opened. with the other Titans out of the room, Raven saw this as an opportunity to talk to the changeling. she had to let him know how she felt, and now was as good a time as any. after all, the others wern't in the room. that was all she needed really, just a few minutes alone to talk. she set the book down on the table, and scooted ever so slightly towards him.

"Beast Boy?" she asked, hoping to get his attention away from the screen. he heard her voice and glanced over with a grin.

"yeah?" he asked. she took a deep breath.

"there's something that i gotta say..." she muttered a bit.

"oh, you mean that thing that you were gonna tell me earlier?" he asked. she gave a slight nod.

"yeah, that." she said. "listen, Beast Boy, i've put a lot of thought into how to say this, and--"

"hey, BB! wanna play some games?" came Cyborg's voice as the tin man walked up from behind them. at the sound of his voice, Raven began cursing in her mind again. that was the second time, she counted, keeping score of many times recently he had interrupted.

"actually, i was kinda--" the changeling started to say. he wasn't going to argue before, since thier missions are important, but a video game could wait. it was rude to keep interrupting Raven like that.

"man, forget about TV, you watch it all the time! i wanna kick your but in a game!" the mechcanical man grinned. then before the green teen could object, the half-robot was setting up the gamestation. Beast Boy gave Raven an apolegetic look.

"you can tell me later." he said quietly. Raven sighed.

alright, fine. after you play your game, we'll talk. i'm not mad at you, Beast Boy. you're not who to blame. its Cyborg's fault, and he better not interrupt again. the dark girl thought. then she picked up her book and quietly left the room.

a couple of hours passed, and a round of gameplaying had almost been completed. Raven quietly drifted back into the common room, a book in hand. she sat down on the couch, pretending to read. however, she was really keeping an eye on the screen. she would be ready when the game was over. she was determined to talk to the green boy, which meant she would have to get rid of Cyborg first. she had already thought of a plan for that.

"BOOYAH!" the tin man cheered, claiming victory. after a moment of celebration and complaining, Raven cleared her throat before a rematch could begin. the two teens turned to face her and she lowered her book.

"Cyborg, Bumblebee called. she wants you to go over to Titans East." she stated. granted that was actually a lie, but she didn't care at the moment. Raven would have called Bumblebee, but she didn't want to bother with the reason behind it. not now. she didn't want to deal with the craziness now. she would tell them after talking to Beast Boy. no sooner.

"alright, cool. i'll be right over." he said. then the half-robot was gone in a flash. Beast Boy sighed and turned off the game, continuing to watch TV. Raven put her book down and faced him. there was no one to interrupt them now.

"uh, Beast Boy, we were going to talk." she reminded him. the changeling turned to face her.

"oh, yeah. so, what did you want to tell me, Rae?" he asked. the dark girl took a deep breath.

"ok, here goes." she muttered. "what i've been trying to say is that--"

"hey, anyone up for some training?" Robin asked with a smile as he walked up from behind the couch. Raven took a deep breath to remain calm and showed that calmness, but she was really seething with anger. that was three times now, she counted, now adding Robin to her list.

"we're kinda talking right now, Robin." Beast Boy said.

"oh, alright. maybe later then." the boy wonder said. then he walked off. Raven sighed. maybe now they could talk. then the changeling looked at her.

"ok, so, now tell me." he said. Raven took another deep breath, calming herself further and preparing herself.

"alright, i should really say this before--"

"greetings, friends!" Starfire said cheerfully as she floated over to them.

before exactly THAT happens! Raven thought, fuming, cursing at the coincedence of the timed interruptions. she would get back at Cyborg and Robin later, but she wouldn't do anything to Starfire.

"hey, Star." the changeling smiled.

"hello, Starfire." the dark girl said quietly, trying to speak as calmly as possible.

"might you wish to hang out with me?" the alien asked.

"maybe a little later, ok, Star? we're kinda talking here." he replied.

"oh, i see. then i do not wish to interrupt." she smiled before flying off.

you already did..... Raven thought, still angry. she counted four times now, planning to talk to Starfire later, rather than punish her by any means.
---
#188 Posted: 00:22:28 08/11/2011
smilie nice.

Evvvvvery one likes to interrupt them now.
---
#189 Posted: 02:47:08 08/11/2011
Pffffffffff. smilie So many interuptions... smilie Now Bee calls complaining Raven's ear off that she should've called first... smilie
#190 Posted: 04:49:18 08/11/2011 | Topic Creator
its just one of those days... smilie

Chapter 69: Hanging Out

after the failed attemps at talking yesterday, Raven decided to try things a little diffrently. maybe it wasn't exactly the situation itself, but the location. since when was the main room the best place in the tower for a private conversation? she figured that must have been it. with three other members on the team, the common room would not be the best place to talk. so, Raven picked a diffrent location. after having a moment with him following the beast incident, she decided that the beach outside might be a good place. it was working fine, until the alarm went off, signaling trouble. somehow Dr. Light had escaped again, and at the worst time. after he was defeated, Raven decided to try again, this time, on the roof of the tower. that seemed to be good, until Cyborg and Robin came up, planning to play some basketball. Raven grudgingly counted six times thus far, and planned for the next attempt. she was certain she would succeed this time. now she had chosen her own bedroom as the location. not her first choice obviously, but it would have to do. however, Starfire came looking for her, wanting to go to the mall. Raven angerly counted a seventh time, but then agreed to go, so long as Bumblebee went, and maybe Jinx. trilled at the idea, Starfire agreed, and the other two girls were quickly called. they loved the idea, and the four of them journeyed to the mall. now was the time for Raven to actually get thier help on something. as much as she didn't want to, she would need their help, so she would have to ask, and quite possibly give a reason. but it was her last hope. she needed the others out of the tower. it was the only way to talk to Beast Boy without interruptions. while the other three tried on clothes, Raven waited outside, occasionally handing them outfits.

"look, i have a favor to ask...." the dark girl began.

"how may we be of assitance?" Star asked.

"just name it, girl." Bee said. she then thought of something. "by the way, Raven.... about why Cyborg came over...."

"uh...." she muttered.

"can you hand me that skirt?" Jinx asked, seemingly ignoring Raven at the moment. the goth handed the bad luck sorcerress a pink skirt, and then continued.

"here's the thing....... i need you to get the guys out of the tower....." she muttered.

"you speak of the date?" the Tamaranean asked.

"sure thing, Raven, but--"

"what's the catch?" Jinx interrupted Bee.

"more like, reason?" Bumblebee added. Raven sighed. she knew that was coming. "and what about--?"

"just get Robin and Cyborg out of the tower so i can talk to Beast Boy." she said quickly, hoping they wouldn't hear the whole thing. there was a moment of silence.

"shut up!" Jinx gasped, astonished.

"girl, are you serious?" Bee asked, now forgetting about Cyborg's visit.

"you are going to express your affection for friend Beast Boy?!" Starfire gasped, practically squealing with excitement.

"if i say no, can we forget this whole thing?" Raven asked.

"uh....... NAH!" Bee and Jinx said at once, grinning and chuckling. Starfire giggled also.

"sorry i asked....." the dark girl muttered.

"oh, come on. just admit it, Raven." Bumblebee said.

"yeah, we all know the truth." Jinx added. Raven folded her arms, determined to stand her ground.

"just tell of your affection for Beast Boy." Starfire smiled. Raven sighed, and uncrossed her arms. deep down, she knew they were right. she had no choice but to tell them. she would have to eventually. she preferred it to be after Beast Boy knew, but she had no choice in the matter now.

"alright, fine....." she said. "......i admit it....." Raven said quietly.

"admit what? say the whole thing." Bee said.

"you've got to be--" she groaned.

"say it." Jinx interrupted.

"ok, fine." Raven sighed, defeated. "i admit it....... i admit that i....." she muttered and trailed off. "....i like Beast Boy....." she whispered with a faint smile, her cheeks now painted magenta. there was suddenly a squeal of excitement. then a figure zoomed out of the changing room and glomped Raven, squeezing her for all its worth. Raven grunted and groaned, feeling the life being squeezed out of her by a excessively happy alien.

i'm going to be the first person to die from a hug..... Raven thought, straining to breathe. then Bumblebee and Jinx hopped out of thier stalls. they seemed just as happy, until they saw how blue Raven's face was getting.

"Star, let the girl breathe!" Bee said. then Starfire suddenly let go, apoligizing. Raven gasped for air, taking a few deep breaths. then while Raven caught her breath, the other three celebrated the dark girl's confession. Raven quietly watched for a moment. suddenly she regretted her choice to tell them. they were talking at least a mile an hour. the goth girl could hardly keep up with what they were saying. she heard something about a party, and her eyes widened.

what exactly have i done.....? she wondered. she was really starting to think this was a bad idea.
---
#191 Posted: 04:53:01 08/11/2011
smilie hehehe
---
#192 Posted: 21:23:51 08/11/2011
Oh no... smilie Oh Raven... smilie You NEVER tell the others...
#193 Posted: 21:35:49 08/11/2011 | Topic Creator
yeah, well, she didn't get the warning.... X3

Chapter 70: So High Above Me

Raven had somehow managed to convince her friends to not throw a party, or at least postpone it until Beast Boy knew the truth. the girls agreed to help keep the guys busy on one condition, Raven and Beast Boy would go out on a date and spend the whole day together. they wanted more than just for thier feelings to be out in the open. they wanted the two to have the perfect day, and they were going to make sure they got it. they did plan thier own dates, but they were willing to cut them short to give Raven and Beast Boy some time alone. they even suggested turning off thier communicators. Raven said that was a bad idea, since they might be needed. but Bumblebee insisted that she and the others would handle any trouble, and that Raven should only be concerned with the date. the dark girl decided not to argue. trying to fight them on this would be pointless. they spent the whole afternoon discussing a plan, giving advice, and trying to help Raven. but in the end, the dark girl was going to do things her way, and wouldn't accept a whole lot of help. soon Saturday came, the day they had planned thier dates. Raven had the day planned out, all she needed was no interruptions. she waited for Starfire to leave with Robin, and for Bumblebee to come get Cyborg for thier date. once the tower was empty and quiet, the dark girl went to find Beast Boy. it was about 10 a.m., so the changeling would most likely still be asleep. Raven walked down the hallway to his room, expecting to find him passed out on his bed. however, as she neared his room, she heard music, very loud music. she could already make out the lyrics, and a very familiar voice singing out loud with the stereo.

She's blood, flesh and bone
No tucks or silicone
She's touch, smell, sight, taste and sound
But somehow I can't believe
That anything should happen
I know where I belong
And nothing's gonna happen

Chorus:
'Cause she's so high
High above me, she's so lovely
She's so high, like Cleopatra, Joan of Arc, or Aphrodite
She's so high, high above me

Raven reconized the song, and her eyes widened slightly. she never would have expected Beast Boy to like a song like that, and be singing along with it. she didn't even expect him to be awake this early. she neared his room as the song continued. she was approaching the door, which was wide open.

First class and fancy free
She's high society
She's got the best of everything
What could a guy like me ever really offer?
She's perfect as she can be, why should I even bother?

(Chorus)

as he sang the second verse, Raven came to the door, but paused. she found herself intriqued, wanting to hear the end for some reason. she leaned against the wall across from the door, arms folded, legs crossed. she just quietly listened for a moment. he was also doing some freestyle dancing, and whenever there was a break in the lyrics, he would even dance as an animal. the song seemed to be winding down now, so Raven decided to speak up.

"Beast Boy...." she began. he whirled around to face her. his eyes were big and wide, his ears stuck straight up, and he blushed a deep red. the song continued on without him singing.

She calls to speak to me
I freeze immediately
'Cause what she says sounds so unreal
'Cause somehow I can't believe
That anything should happen
I know where I belong
And nothing's gonna happen

"Raven....... how long have you been standing there......?" he muttered. she gave a slight smirk.

"long enough." she replied. "uh....... do you want to go out?" she asked in her usual monotone. the changeling's jaw dropped. he stood there in shock for a moment before responding.

"like on a date?" he asked, still surprised. it was one thing for him to ask her out and for her to say yes, but another for her to bring it up herself. she just flat-out asked, which seemed unlike her.

"well......" Raven seemed to hesistate for a moment. she knew it was a date, but she wasn't sure if she wanted to admit that just yet. "uh, yeah." she said.

"with you?" he asked, still in disbelief. they had gone out before, but he figured he was just lucky or something. he never would have thought that she would have actually been intrested in going out with him. he was sure she didn't like him that way.

"well, do you see anyone else standing here?"

"um...... no...." he muttered. he was still wondering why she was bringing this up. what reason would she have for going out with him?

"then there you go. so, come on. we're going out." she stated. then she got off of the wall and started to walk away. Beast Boy hurried after her, closing the door behind him.

"where are we going?" he asked curiously, following in step with her, smiling.

"you'll see." she replied plainly.

"why can't you tell me?"

"you'll find out when we get there."

"so, what, its like a surprise?"

"again, you'll find out later." she answered. he just sighed and remained quiet for now. she obviously wasn't going to tell him anything at the moment. Raven put up her hood as they stepped out of the tower. then she created a flat, round platform of dark energy beneath them. soon they were levitating and flying out over the water.

"i thought you said this wasn't a taxi." he said with a smirk, remembering a time before when he had hitched a ride.

"i asked you if it looked like one, and you said no. there's a diffrence." she corrected him.

"so, i'm allowed to ride it now?"

"only with permission." she answered with a slight smirk. she was tempted to create a hole and let him fall through into the water, but decided against it this time.
---
#194 Posted: 01:02:48 09/11/2011
smilie I wonder how this'll turn out....
---
#195 Posted: 02:45:09 09/11/2011
Yeah, this should be interesting... smilie
#196 Posted: 14:27:07 09/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 71: To The Park

Raven brought Beast Boy to the last place he would have expected for them to go on a date; the amusement park. he couldn't believe it. the dark girl that supposedly 'didn't do fun' took him to quite possibly one of the most fun places there is. he was shocked, yet he was thinking that this would be the best day ever. hanging out with his favorite dark girl at the amusement park. what could be better than that?

"come on! we gotta ride the rollercoaster!" he exclaimed, grinning wide as he pulled Raven towards the ride. she made no objection or attempt to get away. she was still as stoic as ever, but she didn't resist. then again, she had brought him there, and she knew what she was getting into. they took thier seats and waited for the ride to start. the changeling could hardly contain his excitement. Raven just sat there with her arms crossed. soon it started, and up it went, slowly climbing the hill.

"here we go......" Beast Boy grinned as they neared the top. then suddenly they went racing down the track. Beast Boy screamed with joy, throwing his hands up in the air. Raven simply sat there with her arms still crossed, her hood flying off, and her hair whoosing back. they zoomed around corners and sped into a loop. Beast Boy obviously enjoyed it. Raven almost seemed miserable. after the ride was over and they got off, he was ready to drag her off to another ride. she pulled her hand away, wanting to fix her hair and pull her hood back up before moving on. Beast Boy pulled her all over the park, insisting they ride everything. she didn't object. from pirate ships to sudden drops, dizzying rides and other rollercoasters, they rode it all. Beast Boy had the time of his life, while Raven showed very little intrest in anything. they then rode the bumper cars, which Raven actually took great pleasure in beating him at, even if she didn't show it much. then they moved onto a tent with arcade games, where Beast Boy taught the dark girl how to play. he was stunned, amazed, proud, and even jealous when she beat him. they had then moved onto to contest games. Beast Boy was determined to win her another prize, like that giant chicken. Raven insisted that he didn't have to, but he didn't listen. he wanted to get her something. he threw a ball, knocking over a tower of glasses in one strike. then the the guy working there handed him a giant dog. Beast Boy grinned as he accepted it.

"told ya i'd when you a prize." he smiled as he handed it to her.

"a giant dog. i must be the luckiest girl in the world." Raven said. however, unlike before, there was no sarcasm in her tone. she didn't even frown. in fact, she had the slightest of smiles, as if she actually meant what she said. Beast Boy smiled, his eyes sparkling.

"come on. we got enough tickets for one more ride." he said.

"haven't we already ridden everything at least twice?" she asked.

"not everything." he said, wiggling his eyesbrows. then he turned and pointed to the ferris wheel. "want to?" he asked, smiling as he lowered his hand. she looked at him.

"sure." she said. they headed over to the ferris wheel and got in line. Raven was still carrying her prize. soon they made thier way to the front and took a seat. then up they went.

"so, why did you ask me out?" he asked her, curiously.

"well, i--" she started to reply. "hey, wait a minute. you never answered my question from when we out the first time. i don't have to tell you why." she stated.

"oh, come on."

"if you want to know, then answer my question first." she said. Beast Boy sighed.

"ok, fine." he muttered. "i asked you out because Bumblebee tricked me into it. they were going to set you up on a date with someone, and...... i didn't want you going out with someone else....... so i asked you out....." he said, barely audible. he was hoping she wouldn't get mad. she looked at him, seeing his head sink and his ears droop.

"so that's why i sensed jealousy from you when you asked. i was wondering about that." she said. he gave a slight nod. "but why were you jealous? what do you have to worry about?" she asked. he looked at her.

"it was Aqualad. Bee said she would get him to date you. i saw the way you looked at him when we first met him. i didn't want you dating him."

"that's why? you're jealous of Aqualad? Beast Boy, that was nothing. it was a minor crush, completely harmless. besides, you flirt with girls all the time. it doesn't mean anything."

"i just didn't like the idea...." he muttered. then he sighed. "ok, so, why'd you ask me out?" he asked. Raven sighed and adverted her eyes.

"well, the others went out, so i thought we could hang out." she said. although that was basically true, it was far from the whole story.

"that's it?" he asked, not really believing that. she looked at him.

"hey, its still pretty early. if you want to know all the details, then you just have to trust me and go by my schedule for today." she said.

"what, you planned the entire day? is it a speacial occasion or something? i mean, what's up? what are we doing?" he asked, curiously.

"do you trust me?" she retorted. he smiled.

"more than anyone else."

"then you'll just have to wait and see." she told him.
---
#197 Posted: 18:26:11 09/11/2011
Woop! smilie Niiiice! smilie
#198 Posted: 18:43:01 09/11/2011 | Topic Creator
thanks. X3

Chapter 72: Fear Itself

Raven and Beast Boy left the amusement park around 5:00 p.m. although Beast Boy wanted to stay, Raven had other plans. the changeling decided to trust her, and followed his dark friend down the street. he soon saw her stop in front of the movie theatre. he came to a stop beside her.

"we're watching a movie?" he asked with a grin. Raven gave a slight nod.

"pick one." she said, simply. she knew Clash of the Planets was still playing, and she expected him to choose that.

"really? i can choose anything i want?" he beamed, eyes sparkling.

"yes." she answered. he then chuckled, rubbing his hands together with a grin as he gazed at the list of movies playing. then his eyes widened and his jaw dropped.

"DUDE!" he exclaimed. "Clash of the Planets is playing!" he grinned, stars in his eyes. Raven sighed.

"you could at least look at the others before you decide." she told him. he then took her advice and calmed down long enough to see the rest of the list.

"Raven, look! there's a Wicked Scary 2! remember the first one?!" he beamed, turning to face her.

"how could i forget? i turned the tower into a haunted house because of it." she replied.

"yeah, that was awesome, in a totally creepy kinda way. wanna see it?"

"but what about Clash of the Planets? i thought it was your favorite?"

"yeah, but i can't see it without Cyborg. it so wouldn't be fair. besides, you said you liked horror better."

"but i'm letting you decide. you should pick what movie you want to see."

"i am, Rae. i wanna see Wicked Scary 2. just try not to create monsters this time, ok?"

"believe me, that won't happen again." she said. Beast Boy then hurried off to order tickets. once they were payed for, he rushed over to Raven.

"come on!" then he pulled her inside. he kept pulling her until they were almost passed the refreshments. Raven pulled back her hand.

"Beast Boy, wait! don't you want popcorn?" she asked. he then stopped and turned to face her.

"oh, yeah! we need snacks! this way!" he said, now pulling her, towards the line of people. they then ordered refreshments. Beast Boy carried a big bowl of popcorn, boxes of candy, and a large drink. Raven just had a medium sized drink. then they headed inside to see the movie. "lets sit at the very front." the changeling said, already heading in that direction, until Raven stopped him.

"i'm not sitting that close. lets go to the back." she said.

"but i like the front!" he insisted. Raven sighed.

"fine. we'll compromise. the middle."

"but--but--but--" he started to complain. she shot him a glare. he sweatdropped. "the middle sounds great!" he said with a grin. Beast Boy then hurried to the middle and plopped down in a seat. Raven walked over with a sigh, and sat down beside him. the movie wasn't too crowded right now, since most people would prefer to see the movie at night. before long, the movie was starting. Wicked Scary 2 was just as scary as the first one, if not more. during the movie, Beast Boy screamed so loud that his food went everywhere. seconds later, he grabbed part of Raven's cloak, pulling it over to him, and hiding behind it. he didn't even watch it all the way through, but Raven did. she sat there with a terrified expression, eyes wide, jaw dropped, but she didn't look away or hide. at 7:30 p.m., the movie ended. now the credits were showing.

"........is it over......?" the changeling muttered, still hiding behind Raven's cloak.

"yeah, its over......" the dark girl replied. Beast Boy slowly peaked. he then sighed with relief, but was still holding onto her cloak. "you can let go now, Beast Boy." she said, resuming her usual monotone voice and blank expression.

"huh?" he asked. then he realized he still gripped her cloak rather tightly. "oh, right. sorry." he chuckled lightly, letting go. Raven then got up to leave.

"come on, lets go." she said. he hopped up.

"ok, Raven, don't even try to tell me that didn't scare you." he said. she sighed and looked at him. "and before you say anything, remember the last time. don't deny it."

"fine. it was scary. happy?" she said. then before he could respond she started to walk out. he hurried after her.

"wait, you didn't say you were scared, you said the movie was scary. does that count? i mean, is that good enough? 'cause i don't want more monsters coming after me." he said, trailing after her. she sighed and came to a stop. then she turned to face him.

"ok, fine. i was scared. can we go now?" she said, quietly. he nodded with a grin.

"sure. what else do you have planned?" he asked her. he didn't get an answer as Raven turned to leave. "hey, wait up!" he called, racing after her, even though she was only walking.
---
#199 Posted: 18:46:47 09/11/2011
Awww, BB... X3
#200 Posted: 18:53:51 09/11/2011 | Topic Creator
yeah, i got the idea for that from the episode. i just had to add in a sequel. X3

Chapter 73: The Cafe

Raven and Beast Boy were walking down the street, when the changeling suddenly stopped.

"hey, Raven, check this out." he called to her as he stared at a new place that just opened up. Raven walked over to him, and looked at the place, which was a bit large.

"it just opened a few weeks ago. its a resturaunt of some kind." she said. then she started to walk away. "come on, i've got plans, you know." she reminded him.

"hey, wait! come on, Rae, lets check it out." he called. she stopped and glanced over her shoulder. "i mean, i am kinda hungry, and they do have food."

"but i had the day planned out, and this isn't what i had in mind." she said.

"so, what, you didn't plan on eating today? come on, i'm hungry! lets stop for dinner." he said. then before she could protest, he headed for the door. Raven caught up to him, and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"hold on. we don't know anything about this place. what if they only served meat here?" she questioned. he paused a moment, thinking. then he read the name of the place.

"The Groovy Cafe." he read. then he grinned. "sounds awesome. lets go in!" then Raven stopped hm again.

"wait a minute. we still don't know much about it. besides, cafes don't usually have a whole lot of food. they mainly have drinks." she said.

"oh, come on, Raven. don't you want to try something new?" he asked. then before she could answer, he hurried inside.

"Beast Boy, wait!" she called. then she sighed and walked in after him. they stopped justi nside the doors, looking all around. they stared in awe at the place. it was like going back in time. the lighting wa mostly dim, with most of the lights being lava lamps. the place was set up like an old-fashioned, sixties diner. there were booths allined along the walls, with tables in the middle. all the seats were black, and the tables had a checkerboard pattern. there was a chess set placed at each table. at the front left corner was a bar and counter area where food and drink was ordered and served. all the workers had on tye-dye uniforms. at the back of the cafe was a small stage with a microphone and a kareoke machine. the bathrooms were at the back right of the cafe.

"ok, i walked through the door, and somehow wound up in the sixties..." Raven muttered, looking around.

"dude, this place is cool!" Beast Boy grinned.

"welcome to wherever you are!" came a male's voice. the two Titans turned to face the speaker, seeing a guy in his twenty's approach them from the counter area. "hey, man, you gotta believe that right here, right now, you're exactly where you're supposed to be." he smiled. he was very tall and lean. he had long, shaggy, dirty blonde hair. he also had a thin beard. he didn't appear to even own a comb or a pair of scissors. he had a pair of shades on, so you couldn't see his eyes. he wore a white t-shirt with a picture of a rock and cinnamion roll on it, saying 'rock and roll forever.' he had a pair of blue bell-bottom pants, and brown sandals. Raven gave the guy a wierd look. Beast Boy grinned.

"hey, dude, what's up?"

"just greeting two new customers, man. i'm Norville, but everyone calls me Shaggy. i own this place. so who are you, dude and dudette?"

"i'm Beast Boy, and this is my friend Raven." he said. Raven gave a slight nod and took off her hood.

"far out." Shaggy grinned. "hey, listen, if you guys wanna just grab a table, i could bring a menu. oh, by the way, its Bon Jovi night. so if you guys want to hear any music or do any kareoke, its gotta be Bon Jovi for tonight. we do this every Saturday, pick a band and play only thier music for the night. its great. and poetry is also allowed. we got chess sets for you to play, and we even got Wifi here for laptop users. so just make yourself at home." he said.

"ok, cool." Beast Boy said. then Shaggy walked over to the counter. "come on, lets get a table." he said, walking over to a booth. Raven followed. Beast Boy sat down at a booth, facing the stage. Raven sat down across from him. "isn't this place great?" he asked his dark friend.

"its certainly...... something...." Raven muttered, not quite sure what to make of the place, or its owner.
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me