Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 10 of 11 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Raven Meets Her Match [CLOSED]
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#451 Posted: 16:46:23 21/12/2011
Okay. smilie
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#452 Posted: 16:56:01 21/12/2011 | Topic Creator
yeah. its about BB and Tech again, but they're not just sitting around doing nothing. X3
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#453 Posted: 18:05:23 21/12/2011
*raises eyebrow* hehehehe... ;3
#454 Posted: 18:09:08 21/12/2011 | Topic Creator
its not exactly what you think.... here, see for yourself...

Chapter 110: Friend or Enemy?

Beast Boy was still sitting in his room, while Tech was on her computer. then suddenly, an alarm sounded and a red light flashed.

"trouble...." Tech muttered. she hopped up and rushed out of her room. "yo, Changeling, we gotta go! get your but out here!" she yelled. she slid down the stairs on the railing and ran out the door. a green raven flew after her. Tech hurried out to the garage and hopped in her Campagna T-rex. Changeling shifted back and hopped in the passenger side. then they drove off.

"where's the villian?" he asked. Tech tracked him on her GPS system in the car.

"the local bank. figures." she muttered. she pressed a button and a rocket appeared at the back of the car. "hold on!" she said. she slammed on the gas and they took off down the road. they soon arrived at the scene, stopping in front of the bank. the front doors were blasted and none other than Xenos stepped out, carrying bags of money. both of thier eyes grew wide.

"Xenos! what's he doing here?" Changeling growled. the villian saw them and paused.

"well, isn't this a surprise...." he said. "but i don't have time to chat...." he then flew off in a hurry. Tech growled in frustration. then she sped after him. she was tracking him with her GPS. then Changeling shifted to the form of a raven and flew out the window of the car. he then changed to the form of a pteradactyl and flew after Xenos. Tech pressed a button on her car, and twin laser guns appeared on the front. she pressed another button and they fired at Xenos. the lasers could track his heat wave and went straight for him. he looked back, and quickly teleported. she grunted and slammed her fist on the dashboard. Changeling stopped and looked around. Tech picked up his location on her GPS.

"so that's where you are....." she muttered to herself, reconizing the location. she then stuck her head out the window. "hey, Changeling! lets split up to see if we can find him!" she yelled. he looked at her and nodded. then he flew off. then Tech sped off in her car. she headed for the docks and soon parked outside an abandonned warehouse. she hopped out and pressed a button on her bracelet, turning the car invisible. then she walked inside. she looked around. "where are you.......? i know you're here somewhere......" she whispered. Xenos approached her from the shadows.

"its been a while...... hasn't it....... Miradith.....?" he said as he approached her. she growled, taking a step back.

"don't you dare act like we're friends, Blaine!" she spat. he chuckled a bit.

"no..... we're so much more than that..... arn't we....?"

"what do you want?" she hissed.

"you know what i want...." he said, quietly.

"well, sorry, but you can't always get what you want. so hand over the money!" she said. he chuckled a little. he teleported for a moment, and reappeared with the money.

"oh, you mean this?" he asked. "well, if you want it so bad, then you can have it. i was going to use to buy something you've always wanted, but this works, too." he said. she sighed and shook her head.

"you're unbelievable." she said. "a life of crime isn't the way to impress me."

"yes, but i believe i recall you saying something about always falling for the bad boy type."

"that ship has sailed, Blaine. i found someone else." she said. he laughed.

"who? the changeling?" he chuckled. "he's not your type. and you're not his type. he likes the goth girl. you know it, i know it, thier friends know it. so, it looks like you're stuck with me." he said. then he took off his mask as he leaned in close to her. then he kissed her breifly. he pulled back, pausing a moment. "now i really must be going..... see you later, Mira...." he said, quietly. then he teleported away.
---
#455 Posted: 18:11:24 21/12/2011
BAM!!! smilie
#456 Posted: 18:14:20 21/12/2011 | Topic Creator
yeah. smilie ok, the next part is about Raven. we're switching back to her now. X3
---
#457 Posted: 18:15:12 21/12/2011
Okay! smilie
#458 Posted: 18:18:41 21/12/2011 | Topic Creator
and you're about to see a diffrent side of her. X3

Chapter 111: Made of Stone

a few more weeks passed, and Raven had been getting increasingly better. in fact, over the past few weeks, she had been going back to her old routine of doing things. of course, this routine still lacked the usual interruptions by a certain changeling, but she was behaving normally again. she meditated regularly and read often. she still spent a lot of time in her room, but she did willingly leave every once in a while. her cloak was no longer wrapped around her so tightly, the tears had dried, and her neutral expression had returned. she also could control her powers again, and they no longer ran rampant and wild. the others were happy that she was pretty much back to normal, but they silently worried that it was just an act. then one day, Raven was listening to her music, playing it rather loud. she then got out a bag from her closet, one full of clothes she had yet to try on. she layed the bag on her bed as her music played.

Speak your mind
Like I care
I can see your lips moving
I've just learned not to hear
Don't waste your time

Its never enough for you, baby
Don't want to play your game anymore
No matter what you say
I'm all out of love for you, baby
And now that I've tried everything
I'll numb the pain till I am made of stone

Take your time
I'm not scared
Make me everything you need me to be
So the judgement seems fair
Don't waste your time

No matter what you say
I'll numb the pain till I am made
To tear out my heart
For the way it feels
I will still remember when you've long forgotten me

No matter what you say
I'll numb the pain till I am made of stone

as the song was ending, Raven was done changing into her new outfit. she had a black, leather, sleeveless leotard now. she wore black leather gloves that went past her elbows, almost to her shoulders. she wore black leather boots that went up past her knees. the jeweles she normally wore were gone, with the exception of the one that clasped her cloak together around her. her cloak was pretty much the same, with one diffrence. it was jet black. she pulled the hood up over her head, and somehow the shadow on her face seemed darker than ever. she walked over to her mirror and looked at her reflection. she slowly turned around in her circle, looking at her outfit. she faced the mirror again and gave a slight nod with a little smirk. then she turned off her music and headed out of her room.
---
#459 Posted: 19:03:28 21/12/2011
O.O *stares* whaaa..?
And isnt the one on her forehead permanent? smilie
#460 Posted: 20:20:58 21/12/2011 | Topic Creator
smilie just read the next chapter, i don't want to spoil anything. X3 oh, here's a pic of her new outfit. http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/8507/92197662.png

Chapter 112: New Attitude

Robin and Cyborg were in the common room, playing a video game. Starfire was in the kitchen with Silkie, cooking some food for him. the double doors slid open and in walked Raven, in her new outfit. the world seemed to come to a stop as they all froze and stared at her. thier eyes bulged and thier jaws dropped to the floor. even Silkie looked surprised. Raven glanced at each of them.

"what?" she asked icily. they muttered to themselves, each one acting nervous as they quickly looked away. Raven just shrugged slightly and wandered off to the kicthen. the alien watched her a bit, expecting her to fix some tea. however, the dark girl got out a can of soda and chugged it. Star blinked in surprise. once the drink was gone, Raven burped, crushed the can, and tossed it in the trash. Starfire froze, again shocked. the guys heard this, and knowing the girls were the only ones in the kitchen, they figured it was Star who must have burped. they looked back to double check and couldn't believe they saw the dark girl crushing a can and throwing it away. suddenly the game wasn't nearly as intresting. they dropped thier controllers and hurried to the kitchen. even Starfire had stopped cooking at this point. the three of them stood there, in shock, just staring at thier friend. Raven turned to face them. "what is it with you three?" she asked, narrowing her gaze.

"since when do you burp? and without excussing yourself?" Cyborg asked.

"friend Raven, you have changed your article of clothing..." Starfire pointed out. the dark girl glanced at her outfit.

"what? this? i just wanted to try something new, that's all." she said. "now, get out of my way." she said, rudely, as she pushed passed them. they each blinked, again surprised. Raven was never that rude. the three walked after her.

"Raven, what's gotten into you?" the boy wonder asked. she turned to face them.

"what do you mean?" she asked.

"you're acting diffrent." he said.

"this is just the new and improved me. so, get used to it, boy blunder." she said, icily. then she walked past them, heading for the door. "anyway, i'm going out. if there's trouble, handle it yourselves." she said. suddenly, Cyborg was blocking her path. he crossed his arms.

"i don't think so, Rae. something's up, and you're not going anywhere until we find out what." he said. she sighed.

"you're right, Cyborg, there is something up." she said. "you." she added, her eyes glowing white. then with a wave of her hand, he was encased in dark energy, thrown up to the ceiling, and slammed on the ground. then she waved her hand again, throwing him against the wall and pinning him there. then she headed for the door again. this time, Starfire floated in front of her.

"friend Raven, we only wish to assist you. please allow us to. you are not yourself."

"that's nice, Star, but i don't want help." she said. then she encased the alien in dark energy, threw her agaisnt the opposite wall, and pinned her there. "you know, maybe if you wern't so sweet and innocent, you'd be a better fighter. oh, well." she shrugged. then she continued walking. then suddenly, a grapling hook wrapped around her. she glanced back, seeing that the boy wonder was trying to pull her back.

"you're not going anywhere, Raven. not like this. i don't know what happened to you, but i don't like this new attitude you got." he said.

"too bad." she said. then her eyes glowed and the rope broke. Robin then rushed towards her, two birdarangs in his hands. he jumped up, but then froze in mid-air. Raven was holding him there, encased in dark energy. "you really think you can stop me?" she asked. she huffed. "i guess you're just not as smart as i thought." then with that, she threw him against the wall and pinned him then. then she silently flew out of the tower without a care.

see? i told you this was fun. no rules, no restrictions, nothing to hold us back. we're free to do what we want. Rage grinned evily.

oh, yeah! this is great! picking fights and taking names! no one better mess with us! Brave added, fist-pumping.

hmph. what a bunch of weaklings. why do we even hang around them? we don't need a team. we don't need anyone. we especially don't need Beast Boy. Apathy hissed.
---
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#461 Posted: 00:16:45 22/12/2011
Ahh! Everyone is so ebil!!!
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#462 Posted: 00:59:42 22/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 113: Who Is In Control?

Robin, Starfire, and Cyborg were free from the dark energy once Raven was gone.

"what is wrong with friend Raven?" the alien asked, sadly.

"yeah, she's never that rude or anything." the mechanical man said. thier leader thought for a moment.

"i don't think that was really Raven, at least, not the one we know. i'm thinking one of her other sides is in control now." the boy wonder said.

"so how do we help her?" Cyborg asked.

"we go into her mind. its the only way to know for sure what's going on." he answered. Cyborg's eyes grew wide.

"you mean, go back in there....?" he muttered, remembering all too well what happened the last time he was there. "that's, uh..... a nice idea, Robin..... but you don't know what its like in there...."

"i must agree...... it is most strange.... and most unpleasant....." Starfire added.

"i don't care. we have to help her somehow. i'll go alone if i have to. you two can go after her and keep her from getting into trouble."

"are you sure you want to do this?" Cyborg asked him.

"i don't really have a choice in the matter. someone has to get to the bottom of this, and if you two won't go, then i'll have to."

"i did not say i would not journey back there...." Starfire said, quietly.

"yeah, we're just trying to give you a heads up...." Cyborg added.

"well, thanks, but i can handle it. you two just go find Raven. keep her out of trouble, and keep her out of her room if you bring her back here." he said.

"that won't be easy, but we'll try..." the half-robot said.

"good." the boy wonder said with a slight nod. then he hurried off to Raven's room. Starfire then flew out to find the dark girl. Cyborg sighed and headed out to his car.

Meanwhile...

Raven went out to a club, and now sitting at the counter. then a figure began to approach her.

"Raven?" a familiar voice asked, sounding surprised. she turned to face the figure.

"Aqualad. what are you doing here?" she asked him. he sat down beside her.

"i could ask you the same thing. this doesn't seem like a place you would come to alone."

"well, i decided to have some fun for a change."

"that's not all you've changed." he pointed out, noticing her outfit. "nice uniform." he smiled.

"thanks." she replied.

"so, can i buy you a drink?"

"its your money. makes no diffrence to me what you do with it." she answered with a shrugg.

"alright then." he said. "two sodas." he said to the bartender. moments later, they had thier drinks. "so, Raven, just out of curiosity, what would you say if i asked you to dance?" he asked.

"well, i don't know. you haven't asked yet." she retorted. Aqualad chuckled a bit.

"alright then, well, would you care to dance?" he asked.

"i suppose it wouldn't kill me to do one dance." she replied. he smiled, and then got up from his seat. he held out his hand. she took his hand and followed him out onto the dance floor.

what are you two doing?! this wasn't part of the plan! Rage growled.

well, don't look at me. i didn't make her dance with the idiot. Apathy hissed back.

i didn't either! i like to fight, not dance! Brave insisted.

the others! they must be fighting to take control! we must stop them! Rage said.
---
#463 Posted: 01:07:46 22/12/2011
Oh noes! not Aqualad! smilie Fight fight fight! smilie
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#464 Posted: 01:21:52 22/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 114: Stop Falling

while Tech was working on her computer, Changeling went out. he couldn't get Raven off his mind, so he decided to check up on her. he flew to Jump City as the form of a raven, and intended on watching her from afar. he was heading for the tower, thinking she'd be there. however, he saw Starfire and Cyborg come from the tower. he managed to overhear them talk about where Raven might be. then Changeling landed, and shifted to the form of a bloodhound. he was now going to try to track her scent, starting from the beach near the tower. it didn't take too long for him to track her. he still knew exactly what she smelled like. he followed her scent all the way to a club. Starfire and Cyborg seemed to arrive just as he did. they hurried inside. Changeling shifted to the form of a fly and snuck inside. then they all froze at what they saw when they entered. Raven was slow dancing with Aqualad, while a band played music. Starfire and Cyborg were surprised. Changeling's heart sunk.

[Chorus:]
I ain't lookin for a steady thing
I ain't lookin for what love brings
I'm still young and I ain't ready, babe
I'm still lookin for some better days
I don't wanna give you everything
I just wanna make you feel things
If you ain't down to give me everything
Just throw it away

Don't assume cuz I'm a woman
That I'll fall in love
Don't expect I'm young and need to be took care of
Don't wanna hear you got what I need
Cuz how would you know before we speak
You've gotta understand my side
I've had a crazy, crazy life
Nobody came along to open up my eyes
You've gotta take what you can get
Don't even bother with my heart
Cuz I get a feeling I won't let it start

[Repeat Chorus]

Please believe me
I've been down this road and back again
Learned my lesson and it was that love is not my friend
For the day I put my trust in you
Would be the day I say "I do"
Don't expect me just to open up
Maybe I'm just a little scared
Please don't tell me what you think I wanna hear
Oh, baby, save it, I've heard it all before
There ain't nothin you could say, whoa, to make me change my ways

[Repeat Chorus]

So stop falling
Stop falling
You know you're falling.... for me
Stop falling
Stop falling
Stop falling... for me
You've gotta understand my side
I've had a crazy, crazy life
Nobody came along to open up my eyes
Oh, baby, take what you can get
Don't even bother with my heart
I get a feeling I won't let it start

[Repeat Chorus]

as the song ended, Raven and Aqualad stopped dancing. they stood thier quietly for a moment. then he leaned in closer to kiss her. Raven pulled away from him, and he frowned a bit. he started to take a step closer, but she phased out through the floor. she came out into the back alley, and pulled her cloak tightly around her. she started to walk away. Aqualad headed out back to catch up with her. Changeling quickly followed.
---
#465 Posted: 01:30:45 22/12/2011
Ohh, exciting moment. What will happen next? Keep it going! Great story!
---
#466 Posted: 01:33:44 22/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 115: Moving On

"Raven!" Aqualad cried out, rushing up to her. the dark girl froze, but didn't turn to face him. "why'd you run off like that?" he asked. Raven sighed and closed her eyes. she could sense it. her powers of empathy could sense what he was feeling. he was concerned, but not just in a friend sort of way.

"i've had enough fun for one night....." she muttered. he sighed and shook his head.

"i don't think that's it. why can't you just talk to me?" he said, gently, taking a couple steps towards her.

"look, i've been through all this before. this time, i'm saving myself the trouble. you should go back inside and have fun." she said.

"i don't want to, Raven. i was having a good time with you." he said. he took a step closer and gently placed a hand on her shoulder. "look, if this has anything to do with what happened with--ow!" he was cut off as he was stung by a green wasp. he didn't notice until he was stung. he stepped back away from Raven. he looked around for the little insect. "what stung me....?" he muttered. Raven's eyes widened slightly. she sensed jealousy. then Cyborg and Starfire caught up with them.

"Raven!" the mechanical man cried out. the dark girl then phased through the ground and disappeared. the green wasp flew away. Cyborg sighed and raised his arm, checking for her signal. he turned to Starfire. "she's on the move. lets go." he said. the alien nodded and then flew off. he hurried off to his car.

Raven flew to the docks, and phased into one of the abandonned warehouses. she looked around for a moment, sensing for another presence. she sighed and relaxed a bit when she sensed nothing. then a green fly flew into the warehouse, and landed on the wall, watching her.
---
#467 Posted: 11:41:54 22/12/2011
D@MN!! smilie Moooore!
#468 Posted: 17:23:17 22/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 116: Gathering Information

Robin walked into Raven's room and went over to her dresser. he sighed, seeing the mirror.

"here goes nothing...." he muttered to himself. then he picked up her meditation mirror. he soon saw four glowing red eyes. then suddenly, a dark hand appeared and pulled him inside. he yelled out as he was pulled through the portal. he grunted as he landed on the rocky platform with a thud. he got up and looked around. soon a trail formed in front of him. he took a deep breath and followed it. it wasn't long before a figure appeared in front of him. he jumped back, and quickly got out a birdarang. then he noticed it was just a yellow cloaked Raven with glasses. he relaxed and put away his weapon.

"relax, Robin. i have no intention of fighting you. in fact, i'm glad to see you. perhaps you can help us.." she said.

"that's what i'm here to do." he said.

"well, i am Knowledge. i will inform you on what has been happening here as of late."

"good. so, what's going on? why is Raven acting diffrent?" he asked. Knowledge looked around a moment.

"not here...." she whispered. then she grabbed onto his arm, and phased out. she then phased into a very large library. Robin looked around, impressed, but not surprised. "i am sorry about the sudden change in scenery, but it was not safe for us to talk at our previous location." she stated. the boy wonder looked at her.

"why not?" he asked. she sighed.

"because Rage, Apathy, and Brave have teamed up to take control over Raven. Rage used to be our only problem, but apparently, she has recruited Brave and Apathy."

"why would she do that? can't she take over on her own?"

"yes, but its a little harder for her, especially after Trigon's defeat. unlike the rest of us, Rage needs anger to escape and take control. and even then, Raven will fight to keep her control. ever since Trigon has been defeated, Rage's power has been decreased. she needs to work that much harder to break free. so, she has gained the help of Apathy and Brave to take control. however, the rest of us have fought to return the balance of control to normal. but the three of them managed to overpower Happy and Affection. with Sloth too lazy to care about standing up to them, and Timid too shy and fearful to fight, they disappeared and remain in hiding. being the last one standing, i had to hide myself. i can't fight them alone."

"then why can't you get the others to help you? if you work together, you can win." he said. Knowledge sighed and shook her head.

"i can't seem to find Timid or Sloth, not that either one would be very helpful in a fight. i can get to Happy and Affection, but any attemps to free them will alert the others to my presence. i fear they are a trap to capture myself as well. i am afraid there is really nothing i can do."

"i don't accept that. there has to be something we can do. we have to get Raven back to normal."

"i agree, Robin. however, it will be very difficult to do so. even if we were to free Happy and Affection, and then find Timid and Sloth, we still wouldn't be strong enough to fight Rage, Apathy, and Brave. only Raven can merge us all into one, but this time, Rage isn't alone."

"can't we get Brave and Apathy back on our side?"

"i suppose that is possible. Brave would be easier to get back. then we could try for Apathy. but first, we need the others. then once the seven of us are back together, we can stand up to Rage. perhaps with Rage's power decreased, we can defeat her without Raven's assitance."

"alright. so where can i find the others?"

"Happy and Affection will be chained up in Rage's domain, where she should be. find them and free them. though i must warn you, surely Rage, Brave, and Apathy will try to stop you. Timid will most likely be hiding in her domain, and Sloth should be asleep in her's. since they pose as very little threat, they have not been locked up." she said. Robin gave a slight nod.

"ok. don't worry, Knowledge, i will fix this." he said.
---
#469 Posted: 17:33:31 22/12/2011
Coooool! smilie
#470 Posted: 17:36:45 22/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 117: Finding The Others

"how do i get to Rage's domain?" the boy wonder asked.

"simply follow the path and will soon reach her domain. you can't possibly miss it." Knowledge answered. Robin said his thanks and hurried off down the path. he raced through diffrent domains, finding them empty for the most part. it didn't take him too long to reach Rage's domain. he stopped once he got there. he could tell he had reached her domain, but it was darker than the rest of Raven's mind. in a sense, it reminded him of the time Trigon came to Earth. Rage's domain didn't look nearly as bad, but there was fire in some areas. he walked through the domain, looking around for the trapped emotions.

"cheer up, Affection, we have to stay positive!" he heard a familiar yet oddly bubbly voice.

"how, Happy? how can we stay positive? look around! we've been chained up in Rage's domain! she, Apathy, and Brave have taken over. there's no telling what the three of them will do. i'm sorry, Happy, but i'm finding it hard to stay positive." replied a similiar voice. Robin quickly followed the sound of thier voices. he soon spotted them. he then took out some explosive devices. he threw them at the chains, and they broke. the two emotions were freed. they then turned to face thier rescuer.

"Robin!" they both smiled.

"are you two alright?" he asked.

"yeah, we are now! thanks to you! we're free!" Happy cheered.

"yes, but what about the others?" Affection asked. "we need to find them, get Brave and Apathy back on our side, and stop Rage."

"i talked to Knowledge. she said i would find you two here, and she told me what happened. but now we need to find Timid and Sloth."

"wrong!" a demonic voice growled. "you three arn't going anywhere!" they each turned to see Rage with Apathy and Brave.

"looks like the boy blunder showed up to save his pathetic little friends." Apathy said. Robin glanced at Happy and Affection.

"you two get out of here! i'll handle them!" he said.

"but--" they both said.

"go! find the others!" he insisted. Happy then disappeared. Affection hesistated.

"be careful...." she said, worriedly. then with a sigh, she left. the boy wonder turned to face the other three.

"you three can't be in control!" he told them. Rage chuckled evily.

"we'll see about that." she said. she then glanced at Brave. "alright green machine, teach this kid a lesson." she told her.

"why me?" she asked, for once, sounding as if she didn't want to fight.

"because you're the best fighter, and because i said so! now get over there and fight!" she hissed. then she looked at Apathy. "as for you and me, we've got other pests to deal with." she said. then she and Apathy disappeared. Brave sighed and approached Robin. a fighter she was, but evil she wasn't. she didn't particularly want to fight someone she considered a friend.
---
#471 Posted: 17:40:34 22/12/2011
Hm, interesting...
I edited weres vs vamps.
#472 Posted: 17:42:20 22/12/2011 | Topic Creator
yeah, more fighting and craziness in the next chapter.
alright. i'll go post then.
---
#473 Posted: 20:07:10 22/12/2011
Fighting and crazyness! Yes!!! I likes it.
---
#474 Posted: 20:25:22 22/12/2011 | Topic Creator
well, then you'll like the next chapter. X3

Chapter 118: Internal Struggles

"i don't want to fight you, Robin..." Brave said.

"then don't. you don't have to listen to them. you don't have to do anything they say. you're not like them. you're just tough." the boy wonder said. the emoticlone sighed.

"but they promised we'd have fun. they said we could do whatever we wanted. i thought that meant i could go nuts, have some fun with my powers, maybe challenge a couple of the others to a friendly competetion. i didn't know they had other things in mind."

"well, you don't have to do any of that. you don't have to do anything you don't want to. you're tough, Brave. you're strong. you're a fighter. so fight them. stand up to them. join the others and restore the balance." he said. the green clad emotion looked determined now.

"you're right! nobody pushes Brave around! nobody tells me what to do! and nobody's tougher than i am! they've got another thing coming if they think they can boss me around!" she said. Robin smiled a bit.

"good. so, come on. we have to find the others." he said. they then hurried off to find the others. it didn't take them too long to catch up. they found the other emoticlones gathered around in Timid's domain, standing around in the maze. Timid had been hiding there, when Happy and Affection showed up to get her help. not long after, Knowledge had arrived, with Sloth right behind her. then just before Brave and Robin showed up, Rage and Apathy appeared. wanting to avoid trouble, Timid disappeared, soon ending up in Brave's domain. since they needed her help, the others went after her, with Rage and Apathy following, Robin was right there with them.

meanwhile, Raven could sense that there was an inbalance of emotions in her mind. knowing this, she went back home to the tower. she headed for her room to find her mirror. Starfire and Cyborg had been tracking her and followed her back. they tried to stop her, knowing Robin had asked them to keep the dark girl out of her room. however, she encased them in dark energy and pinned them to the wall. she didn't know that a green fly had been following her. Raven hurried into her room and picked up her mirror. the dark hand pulled her inside. the green fly had flown in after her.

a battle waged on in her mind. it was Rage and Apathy versus the others. actually, Robin and Brave were doing most of the fighting. Knowledge was mainly watching and guiding, better with books rather than fighting. Happy was laughing and dancing about as she dodged attacks. Affection really only helped when someone was in trouble. Timid was hiding, and Sloth was napping. Raven arrived at the scene and got everyone's attention. then with a few hand motions, she called over her emoticlones, indicating for them to merge into one. Apathy actually joined the others in the merge, and together, they became white Raven. they faced Rage, ready to fight. Rage glared and hissed at them.

"you can not defeat me!" she growled. they each engaged in a fight, aiming identical beams of dark energy at each other. however, without Trigon's influence, Rage wasn't quite as strong as she was the first time around. she put up a fairly good fight, but she didn't have nearly enough power to sustain herself for long. she was quickly overcome and defeated again. then she joined the others, much like she had before. once that was over, Raven returned to normal. then just as Raven felt tired and was about to fall, she was held up steady, by a firm yet gentle grip. knowing Robin had been there, she assumed it was him. however, when she opened her eyes to look at the figure, she realized she was mistaken.

"Beast Boy.....?" she muttered.
---
#475 Posted: 22:11:39 22/12/2011
Wow! That's a lot of information put into one chapter. Nice fighting though.
---
#476 Posted: 22:14:43 22/12/2011 | Topic Creator
thanks. yeah, this chapter is more info and less dialogue. which actually kinda balances out the other chapters. there will be some more dialogue in the next couple of chapters, which mainly focus on BB and whether or not he's sticking around. then after that, thingsshould get more exciting. our old friend Xenos isn't done causing trouble just yet. X3
---
#477 Posted: 22:20:11 22/12/2011
Okay. Cool!
---
#478 Posted: 22:24:28 22/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 119: Reunion

"come on, Raven, why can't we just talk?" Changeling asked. he was currently being pushed out of Raven's room by her powers. her eyes were glowing white.

"i don't want to talk." she hissed. Robin was standing on the sidelines, just trying to avoid being in the way.

"but i do! Rae, please, just listen to me!" he insisted.

"no, i don't want to hear anything you have to say. and don't call me Rae." she said. then she closed the door. Changeling's head lowered and his ears drooped.

"she hates me....." he muttered. Robin placed a hand on his shoulder. he shook his head.

"she doesn't hate you, Beast Boy. just give her some time. she'll come around." he said. the shapeshifter sighed and glanced at him.

"i doubt it...." he muttered. "oh, and its Changeling now actually....." he pointed out.

"oh, sorry. we just haven't seen or heard from you in a while, so we didn't know that you...."

"changed?"

"yeah..." he nodded.

"well, apparently, that's not the only thing that's changed....." he muttered, dragging his feet down the hallway. Robin sighed and followed him. Changeling stepped into the common room, and was immediately greeted by two familiar faces.

"friend Beast Boy! you have returned!" cried a cheerful alien. Starfire hugged him, squeezing him so tight that he could hardly breathe. he smiled a bit, glad that she hadn't changed.

"hey, Star..... nice to see you, too....." he muttered. she then let go of him and he gasped for air.

"hey, BB! welcome back, man!" Cyborg grinned, holding up fist. Changeling smiled back, pounding his fist and then giving him a high five.

"hey, Cy. its nice being back." he said. then his smile faded. "but i'm not staying...." he muttered.

"what?!" his two friends gasped. Robin came up behind him.

"Beast--uh, Changeling, if this has anything to do with Raven--" the boy wonder stopped as Changeling shook his head.

"no." he sighed. "i said that i wouldn't come back. i don't really belong here anymore...." he muttered.

"that's not true, man. we're still your friends. you're always welcome here." Cyborg said.

"yes, friend, please stay with us." Starfire added.

"you're always welcome to be a member of the team again. it just isn't the same without you here. Raven isn't the same without you." Robin said.

"but i've, like, changed...... and she pretty much hates me now......." he muttered.

"we don't care if you've changed or not. you're still Beast Boy to us, and you're always welcomed here." the boy wonder said.

"yeah, besides, didn't it take a year for Raven to stop hating you when you guys met? i mean, the way i see it, you guys are kinda back where you started. so just do what you used to do, and she should stop hating you soon enough." Cyborg said.

"yes! you could feel affection for each other all over again!" Starfire beamed. Changeling sighed and shook his head.

"i don't think so, guys...... this time, i really did screw things up...... we broke up, i left the team....... we've both changed....... i don't think any of my old antics can fix that......."

"that's no reason why you can't stay." Robin said. "we can even try to help you." he offered.

"i think we're past getting help to patch things up...... i mean, she doesn't even want to talk to me now......"

"so? that never stopped you before. look, BB, you used to try every trick in the book to get her to open up. now she's closed off again. the Beast Boy i know would go back to square one and try again. he's take whatever she threw at him, bounce back with that goofy grin of his, and just keep trying." Cyborg said.

"yes, friend, you must not give up. Raven simply needs to remember the good. surely she will open up and feel affection for you again." Starfire smiled. Changeling sighed.

"i just don't know....." he muttered. Robin then placed a hand on his shoulder.

"well, if you won't stay for her, then at least stay for the sake of the team. we could always use your help around here. we need you back on the team." he said.

"we WANT you back on the team." Cyborg added.

"please consider stayng with us...." Starfire said, sweetly.
---
#479 Posted: 22:39:04 22/12/2011
What about Tech? smilie Uh oh...
---
#480 Posted: 22:40:36 22/12/2011 | Topic Creator
gah, dang it, i kinda forgot about her! smilie wow, i forgot my own character.... smilie ok, i need to do something with her....
---
#481 Posted: 14:50:37 23/12/2011
You sound like me... smilie
Oooooh! *has idea*
#482 Posted: 18:55:58 23/12/2011 | Topic Creator
well, Tech's not that important, really. i just kinda threw her in for fun. but she's starting to get a little bit bigger role. so, what's your idea? 'cause i had a couple of my own that i'm going with...

Chapter 120: Still Cold As Ice

"no." Changeling said, firmly. it hurt him to say it, but he thought he had to. he wasn't a Titan anymore. he didn't belong with them anymore. at least, that's what he thought. his friends stood in stunned silence as he headed for the door. Changeling wiped a tear from his eye. he wished they would stop him. he wished Raven would stop him. he wished that the dark girl would want him to stay, stop him from leaving, and wouldn't budge on the issue. he slowed his walk, almost stopping. he was hoping, wishing, praying, that Raven would just suddenly appear and stop him. he wished so hard that in his mind, it was already happening. but he chased away the thought when he realized it wasn't true. he was almost at the door, and was just about to walk outside.

"wait!" cried out a voice. everyone froze. the reason being was the voice was monotone. they all slowly turned to face the dark girl that had stepped into the room. "Beast Boy, i....." Raven trailed off, with not a clue what to say or do now. all of her emoticlones were practically screaming in her head. this situation was so familiar to them, and this time, they all hoped for a diffrent outcome. Changeling remained frozen in place. he stared at the dark girl, his green eyes practically begging her to say or do something to make him stay. Raven was quiet, still uncertain. she wasn't sure what to do, which emotion to listen to. "i..... i...... sorry, i just....... i was just going....... to get some tea....... i'll let you go......" she muttered. then the dark girl spun around on her heels, and started to disappear back to her room.

"Raven!" Changeling cried out. he didn't want to run off. he wanted her to stop him. he wanted her to make him stay. he knew she didn't come out here for tea. he wanted her to admit that and say what was really on her mind. the dark girl froze. the other three were watching this like a movie. "Raven, please...... just don't....... don't back out now...... i know you didn't come in here for tea...... just please...... say what's on your mind....." he whispered. the dark girl sighed and slowly turned to face him.

"i can't......" she muttered. "i just can't......."

" what do you mean you can't.....? can't what......?" he asked, confused. her emotions each yelled out a diffrent answer. she closed her eyes, trying to drown them out.

"i just....... i can't think....... i just can't think straight........" she muttered. then she phased out of the room.

"Raven!" Changeling cried out, hoping to stop her. but it was too late. she was already gone. the others each sighed and looked down, sadly. Changeling growled quietly and then pounded the wall.

"hey, easy, man.... calm down...." Cyborg said, quietly.

"that's easy for you to say....... trying being in my shoes and staying calm....." he snarled slightly. Robin walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"hey, take it easy...... look, it'll all work out..... we just need time to calm down and think things through......" the boy wonder said. he quickly glanced back at the alien, and nodded slightly as he gestered for her to go to Raven's room. Starfire nodded and flew off to check on the dark girl. Changeling sighed.

"i just...... i just wish...... i wish she wasn't so...... closed off....... i wish Raven would just tell me what she's thinking or feeling....... i wish she would show her emotions....." he muttred.
---
#483 Posted: 16:19:03 26/12/2011
Poor bb...
#484 Posted: 06:22:01 27/12/2011 | Topic Creator
yeah...

Chapter 121: The Ice Queen

"Raven?" Starfire asked as she knocked on her door. the door slid open a crack, and Raven stood there with her hood up. "may i come in?" the alien asked.

"look, Starfire, if you came to ask if i'm alright, then i'm fine. really. if Beast Boy wants to go, then let him. we can't stop him. in fact, we shouldn't. he should be able to make up his own mind." she said.

"but i am certain he does not wish to go. and you do not wish for him to leave. why can you not simply express these feelings and return each other's affection?" she asked. Raven sighed.

"i can't express my emotions, Starfire. i just can't. my powers will run wild and rampant if i do. i have to hide my feelings, or energy will be unleashed. in case you've forgotten, my emotions are dangerous." she said.

"but surely you could express enough to allow friend Beast Boy to know how you truly feel. such feelings of affection must be expressed. the one you have the affection for should know how you feel."

"look, i'm not saying he shouldn't know, alright? i'm not even saying that i don't want to tell him, i just...... " she trailed off, sighing. she closed her eyes, her head lowering slightly. "i can't...... i can't tell him how much i actually........" she sighed again. "its just dangerous for me to express anything...... i can't afford to feel anything....... its probally best if he just...... if he just left and......." she swallowed hard, really not wanting to finish that sentence. "never came back....." she muttered.

"surely you do not mean that...." the Tamaranean said, sadly.

"no...... i do mean it...... no one should have to be with someone who can't feel emotions....... he deserves better......." she said, her voice barely a whispered. Starfire shook her head, refusing to believe this. she refused to allow her friends to be so unhappy. she wanted them to be together. she knew they were happier together.

"no. you are wrong. this must be fixed. you and friend Beast Boy are happy together. you should be together. he does not wish to be with anyone else, and i know you must feel the same way. the two of you are happiest together. you deserve each other." she insisted. Raven sighed and looked up at her.

"Starfire..... you're a good friend.... and i appreciate what you're trying to do..... but its not really helping....... we tried it, but it didn't work..... we had a fight, and he left...... i'm just too cold and reserved...... he needs someone a little more like himself..... he deserves someone who can openly express thier emotions without fear of thier powers running wild...... i'm just not that girl...... so i have to let him go...... as much as i...... hate it....... he doesn't really want to stick around anyway......" she muttered.

"but friend Raven--"

"please..... just leave me alone....." the dark girl muttered. then she closed the door.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:22:25 27/12/2011 by Cynder09
#485 Posted: 21:52:31 27/12/2011
Oh no! Poor Rae...
---
#486 Posted: 03:24:04 28/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 122: Not Waiting Around

Starfire met up with the guys in the common room. Cyborg and Robin were trying to talk Changeling into staying. the shapeshifter wanted to stay, but he just thought that he didn't belong. Raven didn't want him around, so he figured, why stay? Starfire joined the two guys into trying to convince him to stay. Changeling finally sighed and came up with a compromise.

"i'm not staying." he said. "but..... i'll drop by for a visit more often..... i'll hang around a little more...... and maybe...... Raven will get used to having me around again...... maybe she'll stop hating me......." he muttered. then he walked out of the tower before they could stop him. however, the little alien refused to let him leave. not just yet. he needed to know. he needed to know about Raven.

"friend Beast Boy, please wait!" she called out to him. Changeling siged and came to a stop on te beach. Starfire floated up to him. "please, you must about Raven. she--"

"hates me...." he interrupted. she shook her head.

"no, she does not. she hates that you are leaving. she wants you to stay." she said. he turned to face her.

"then why doesn't she tell me that herself, huh? why doesn't she let me know herself? i get that she needs to keep her emotions in check because of her powers. i undestand that, i really do. but she can't express anything? she can't at least tell me something? i'm not asking for a complete change in personallity, i just want more than a cold shoulder!" he said. then he sighed. "i'm sorry, Star..... but i rather hear it from her...... otherwise...... its just...... its hard to believe she even wants me around...... she never shows it..... so why stay.....? if she's going to act like she doesn't care, then so will i......"

"but she does not mean to upset you. she wishes to express her emotions, but she can not. please, friend, you must understand." the alien insisted.

"oh, i understand alright. i understand plenty. she doesn't care enough to risk it. powers or not, if she really cared, she would risk it to keep us together. we're not fighting to stay together, we're fighting against each other. and until she realizes that she's going to have to take a few risks for a relationship, then......" he sighed. "then maybe she's right by thinking she's better off alone...... 'cause no one's going to stick around and wait forever...... no one's going to sit and wait around for the day she finally decides to show something...... i'm sorry, but..... if there seems to be nothing there..... if she acts like she doesn't care...... then she'll just...... she'll just push people away...... at least she'll finally have all the peace and quiet she wants......." he said. then he turned to leave.

"please do not depart just yet. you must understand that she does want to express her emotions." Starfire said. Changeling sighed.

"i don't want to hear it, Star....... not from you, not from her...... i want to SEE it for myself....... i care about her a lot, and i'm willing to work on the relationship..... but if she isn't......" he sighed again. "then i just can't hang around and wait forever....." he muttered. then he shifted into the form of a hawk and flew away.
---
#487 Posted: 19:53:44 28/12/2011
CONFLICT!!!!!!!
---
#488 Posted: 22:34:34 28/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 123: Choose A Team

Changeling soon arrived at the mansion and walked inside.

"there you are!" Tech said as soon as he stepped inside. "where on Earth have you BEEN?! i was gonna ask you if you wanted to go see a movie, but noooooo! you had to disappear on me! well?! what's with the disappearing act?! where's my explaination?! huh?!"

"chill, Tech. its nothing to worry about, really. i'm fine." he said. then he walked past her, heading up the stairs. she quickly followed.

"chill? you just vanished without a trace and i'm just supposed to chill?! well, thanks for the heads up, i'll be sure to just relax the next time i have to save the city by myself! oh, yeah, that's right! i forgot to mention the fact that i had to stop a bank robbery while you were gone! thanks for leaving me to do all the work!" she said. he sighed.

"look, i'm sorry, alright? but i just got caught up with something. if i had known you'd get this upset, i would have called or something."

"upset?! no, no, no, my green friend! i skated past upset and went straight to ticked off! you just disappeared on me! no word, no check-up, no information, nothing! you just left me in the dark while you did who knows what! then i had to not only worry about you, but take care of things on my own! so, yeah, excuse me for being UPSET!" she yelled. Changeling just groaned as he walked to his room. Tech followed him.

"ok, i get it, you're mad. i should have called or something. i'm sorry, ok? it was a stupid thing to do. it won't happen agaiin." he droned, as if he was shooting the words out automatically. being used to apoligizing to angry females before, this was nothing new to him.

"alright, fine. but you could at least tell me what you were doing." she said.

"i was with the Titans." he said. she froze. then Changeling walked into his room, closing the door beind him.

"what?!" Tech cried out. she walked the rest of the way to his room, and opened the door. she just barged in, finding him sitting on the bed. "what do you mean you were with the Titans?!" she asked. he sighed and layed back on the bed.

"its like i said, i was with the Titans. i went out, ran into them, and we just hung out. we talked and stuff. no big deal. they're still my friends."

"no big deal? they're your old team! so what? you guys just hung out like old times? you akwardness? no questions? just hanging out?"

"pretty much. why?"

"what, you don't think they didn't want you back? come on, Changeling, you were a member of thier team! you're thier friend! you can't tell me the topic didn't come up!"

"ok, it might have. so what?"

"so what?! as your partner and the person you're staying with, shouldn't i get a heads up if you plan to move out?!"

"yes, which is why i didn't give you one. i'm not moving out, and i'm not going back to the Titans. its not big deal. i just said that i'd visit on occasion, hang out with them more. its nothing to get all jumpy over. i'm staying here."

"so, that's it? conversation over? i don't think so. sooner or later, the topic is gonna come back up. then what? will you still decide not to go back? i don't believe you'd just go hang out with them and yet still refuse to rejoin the team. unless..... this has something to do with the dark girl..... Raven....."

"it has nothing to do with her. i decided to leave, so i decided to not go back. its that simple. i don't want to go back, and they don't care if i rejoin. we're all still friends no matter what team we're on." he said.

"you guys are still going through a rough patch, huh? what, she doesn't want you back or something? come on, i know this is about Raven. you guys dated. you can't tell me she played no part in this." she said. he sighed.

"just..... drop it......" he muttered. then he turned away from her.

"but--"

"i don't want to talk about it...." he interrupted. Tech sighed.

"fine. be that way then. just don't take it out on me. i'm not the one that's being cold and emotionless." she said. then she walked out of the room.
---
#489 Posted: 22:58:16 28/12/2011
Angry Tech. smilie
---
#490 Posted: 23:16:11 28/12/2011 | Topic Creator
yeah, Tech's just a little bit mad. smilie
---
#491 Posted: 04:15:17 29/12/2011
Yep. smilie And now, MORE CONFLICT!!!! D: D: D: D:
---
#492 Posted: 04:25:30 29/12/2011 | Topic Creator
yeah, more conflict. it wouldn't be much of a story without it. X3
---
#493 Posted: 04:27:46 29/12/2011
Exactly. I LIKES CONFLICT!!!
---
#494 Posted: 04:31:25 29/12/2011 | Topic Creator
me too. it makes things more exciting and intrsting. X3

Chapter 124: Back Where We Started?

two weeks had passed, and things were starting to feel somewhat normal. the Titans were glad to see Beast Boy again, whether he rejoined them or not. it was still nice having him around again. he even helped out with bad guys. he was showing up more and more as the days went by, and was even going back to his usual attempts of getting Raven to open up. except for thier change in outfits and the fact that Beast Boy wasn't exactly part of the team, things were pretty much like the way they used to be. Raven was still cold and closed off to the shapeshifter, but he never gave up. he told her every joke he could think of, did every nice thing that came to mind. she responded with her usual mocking sarcasm. it was harder for her now to keep up the ice queen act, but she managed to do it. Changeling had to pretend that her cold remarks didn't affect him. the others were just happy to have him back for the most part, and were even happy about the fighting somewhat. it was a sign that things were slowly going back to normal. they were sure that if it kept up, the two Titans would eventually get back together. but they wern't going to force anything or rush them. although Changeling hung around a lot, he was avoiding questions about where he had been staying. he didn't talk about what he had been up to and never mentioned Tech. he didn't even talk to Tech about the Titans. it was almost like he was hiding something. the others were curious, wondering what was up with him. Tech and Raven were more suspicious than curious, perhaps jealous. Tech had a pretty good idea Changeling was spending time with Raven. however, Raven didn't know anything about Tech, but she did know something was up. the question was, what to do about it. should she use her powers to probe his mind, confront him about it, or simply ignore it? for the moment, she was choosing to ignore it.

"Raven?" Changeling asked, knocking on her door. moments later, the door opened a crack. the dark girl stood there with her hood up. she gave him a mild glare for interrupting her meditation. however, the glare was forced. she was actually happy to see him. she had missed him, even thought she wouldn't admit it.

"what?" she replied, icily, trying to act like she didn't care.

"well, i thought of going out to the movies or something. thought you might want to go." he said. she blinked, seemingly unintrested.

"and why would i want to do something like that?"

"i just thought it might be fun. you know, just to hang out, like we used to."

"i'm not intrested."

"oh.... well, maybe..... another time....?" he muttered, ears drooping slightly. she sighed and there was a moment of silence.

"i'll think about it." she answered. her perked back up.

"really? great!" he grinned. then he cleared hsi throat and tried not to seem that happy about it. "i mean, uh, that's cool. what about the movies? er, Friday night good?"

"perhaps if i'm not busy with anything. a villian might be on the loose then." she said.

"oh.... right...... yeah..... i guess that's a possibility...... but if you're not busy.....?"

"i said, i'll think about it." she replied. "but right now, i need to meditate." she added after a moment. then she closed the door.

"uh, ok. i'll just, uh...... i'm just gonna go then...... um, let me know if you make up your mind....." he said. then he sighed and walked away.

i wish she would just tell me what's on her mind...... i wish she wouldn't hide her emotions..... it would make things so much easier...... i don't even know if she likes me anymore..... i'm not even sure if she hates me...... i just wish she wasn't so darn good at hiding her emotions...... Changeling thought as he walked down the hallway. Raven sighed and leaned agaisnt the door.

i wish he would stop trying so hard...... why can't he just leave me alone.....? why does he have to act like we're just friends.....? why does he have to go back to trying to impress me, like he has before.....? it just makes it that much harder to act like i don't care..... he needs to understand that i can't express my emotions..... he should move on..... see someone else..... because i can't keep pretending that i'm not wanting to be with him...... its getting harder and harder to do that....... Raven thought.
---
#495 Posted: 06:22:57 29/12/2011
Aww yay. Getting back together!
---
#496 Posted: 06:38:36 29/12/2011 | Topic Creator
yeah, or rather, working on it anyway. things seem to be going back to normal. for now. but knowing the Titans, how long is that going to last before something happens?
---
#497 Posted: 06:03:44 30/12/2011
smilie Happy face.
#498 Posted: 06:23:20 30/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 125: Signs of Trouble

a couple of days past and not much had changed. Changeling was still trying to get Raven to open up, and she was still trying to remain cold and distant. the shapeshifter had just gotten up late one morning. he was about to head over to Titans Tower to try at another attempt to do something with Raven. then a red light flashed and an alarm went off. he rushed out to the main computer room, where Tech was sitting. he hurried over to her.

"what's going on?" he asked. Tech pulled up an image on screen. the trouble was happening in Jump City.

"apparently, somebody broke into the bank, and took off with some money. however, the blast started a fire, and now its spreading. the bank is already heavily burned, and other buildings around are suffering pretty bad. the fire is spreading pretty fast." she said. she then showed a digital possible pathway for fire. Changeling's eyes widened. one of the paths led straight to a small cafe. normally, he wouldn't care any more than he normally did. however, this wasn't just any cafe. this one meant something to him.

"we have to help!" he insisted.

"but its Jump City, lets just let the Titans handle it." she said.

"no, they might need help! we should go now! come on!" he said. "i have to save that cafe!" he added as an after-thought.

"what do you mean? what cafe? and what's so important about it?" she asked.

"its personal!" he replied. then he was gone in a flash. she sighed and hurried after him.

meanwhile, the Titans were discovering the same thing. they were in the common room, looking at the computer screen. they saw the same thing as Tech and Changeling.

"the bank's been robbed, and there's a fire spreading." Cyborg said. then they saw the possible pathway for the fire. Raven's eyes widened.

"The Groovy Cafe....." she muttered to herself. memories flooded her mind of when she was there, and with Beast Boy. it was where they first expressed thier feelings. it was where they shared thier first kiss. it was back when they had first become a couple. that cafe meant something to them. Robin was about to open his mouth to speak, but then someone beat him to the punch. "lets go!" Raven said. then before anyone could question her, she flew off in a hurry. Starfire and Cyborg looked at Robin.

"well, you heard her. Titans, go!" he said. then the three of them hurried after the dark girl.
---
#499 Posted: 20:20:28 30/12/2011
Oh noes! Not the cafe!!! Haha, I think I see where this is going.
---
#500 Posted: 22:04:25 30/12/2011 | Topic Creator
oh, you do, huh? well, lets see if you're right then.

Chapter 126: New Combatant

the Titans arrived at the scene of the fire. they immediately went to work. Starfire quickly flew people out of the buildings. Robin and Cyborg were trying to put out the fire by any means possible. Raven was using her powers to help out wherever needed. then her powers sensed another presence, one that she reconized.

"Xenos..." she hissed. when she sensed for his location again, she could tell he was behind her. she whirled around, only to get blasted by his laser eyes. he chuckled a bit.

"so we meet again.... Raven...." he said. then he took a step towards her. suddenly, he was tackled by a green bull. Raven got up in time to see Xenos face off with a green gorilla, thier hands locked, each one trying to surpass the other in strenght. then Xenos got the upper hand and threw the shapeshifter back into the wall of a building. Raven was about to use her powers, when Tech sped up, wheels attached to her boots. she was wearing what looked like a black, metalic backpack. she then pressed a button on her bracelet, and her backpack transformed, twin mechanical snake heads coming out from the sides and turning to face the front. a mechanical scorpion's tail came out the top, turning over her head. she pressed another button and they each fired lasers at Xenos. Xenos dodged by teleporting, reappearing behind her. he then cloned himself, surrounding her. Changeling shifted to the form of a T-rex and charged at the clones, wacking them with his tail. Raven encased them in dark energy and crushed them. Tech fired at them with her weapons. each clone was destroyed, but the real Xenos teleported to safety. the shapeshifter changed back to his human form once he was gone. they were about to relax, when Xenos teleported behind Changeling. Xenos was now holding up a device of some kind. he pressed a button and zapped Changeling with it, causing the green boy to fall to his knees with a groan. both girls gasped.

"Beast Boy!" Raven said, worriedly.

"hey, i made that! that's a level four containment field! what are you doing stealing my gear?!" Tech yelled, angerly. Xenos chuckled darkly.

"i didn't steal anything, Tech. we're partners, remember? you made tools for me and showed me how to use them. now i have an arsenal of weapons at my disposal. for that, i thank you. you've made my job so much easier. now, i think i'll leave the rest up to you. see you later." he snickered. then he teleported away with Changeling. Raven growled, seething in anger, her eyes glowing white. then she turned sharply, giving Tech a death glare. then with a wave of her hand, she encased Tech in dark energy, broke her weapons, slammed her against the side of a building, and pinned her there. the dark girl slowly levitated towards her.

"you are so dead......" she hissed. she didn't even know who this girl was, but by the sound of things, she was working with Xenos and helped him to escape with Beast Boy. that was all the dark girl needed to know. this girl was trouble. this girl was the enemy. this girl was going to be dealt with.
---
First | Previous | Page 10 of 11 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me