Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Spyro and Cynder parody(posible continuation)
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Spyro and Cynder parody(posible continuation) [CLOSED]
SCParody Blue Sparx Gems: 567
#51 Posted: 08:17:22 28/02/2012
No worries about the memory lapse, happens to me all time smilie I am still honored that you would start a topic for our little parody production. So again, thank you so much!! If you have any further questions about out production, feel free to ask!
#52 Posted: 08:18:34 28/02/2012
Quote: shorty
SC, two words: Edit button. smilie'

Pardon? If have made some sort or error, I would be more than happy to go fix it smilie
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#53 Posted: 11:46:23 28/02/2012
It's against the rules to post twice (and even MORE) in a row is what they mean. You're supposed to edit your posts or use the multi quote button.
---
but i love it all smooth
#54 Posted: 18:02:26 28/02/2012
Quote: LevanJess
It's against the rules to post twice (and even MORE) in a row is what they mean. You're supposed to edit your posts or use the multi quote button.

Oh? Gosh, I'm sorry... I'll go back an read the rules more carefully and I'll try to be more diligent in the future.
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#55 Posted: 20:22:59 28/02/2012 | Topic Creator
It may be in the rules, but there is nothing stopping people from doing it. Like lost topics, I've been the last to post before, and now we are in the process of bringing one back. Double post need to be made only in certain conditions. I for one am glad he posted more than once, other wise I wouldn't have remembered this topic. So yeah, the edit button is important, but it isn't exactly restricted.

II have one more Q: What were you doing when you decided to make Spyro:DoTD Parody?
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#56 Posted: 21:18:13 28/02/2012
It's still against the rules (and obviously you must follow the rules), except in fanfictions or roleplays or if you're bumping a topic (which can be seen as bad but I personally don't see a problem). Or if you're saving a post for something. There's not much excuse besides the ones I mentioned.
Besides... I was just saying what Shorty meant by the edit button.

@SCParody
Of course, it's all fine. Just use the Multi Quote button next time you wish to quote multiple people.
That's nice how you apologized. It's mature.
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:03:15 28/02/2012 by LevanJess
Ryuessu Ripto Gems: 0
#57 Posted: 00:30:53 29/02/2012
I am sorry, but what are these parodies even?
#58 Posted: 02:24:11 03/03/2012
Quote: SpyroD

Q: What were you doing when you decided to make SpyrosmilieoTD Parody?

Well, we, of course, played through the game together; during which, we made a lot of jokes about it. Don't get me wrong, we love and respect the game very much; to this day I still find it so epic smilie But we have a nature to make fun of almost everything, so it couldn't really be helped. Even at that, we weren't planning to make a parody of it by the time we got through the game.

Our production started on account of the fact that a video adapter we bought (To turn VHS tapes into digital files and DVD's) came with a simple but effective video editing program. When we found that we could also record from our Wii, we started recoding footage from the game. Originally we were going to make a walk-through guide to show where all of the hidden items were; we even completed a full "Level 1" video. But even just making a simple guide, it was filled with random jokes said on the fly.

The first thing we did in the order of "Parodying" was that Law and Order style intro; which was created about a month before we actually got to work on Episode 1. Everything else just grew from there smilie I hope that answered your question.

Edit: Inconsistencies was posted (Also before we decided to do the parodies) just as a test to see if we could even post videos on YouTube. (We had only recently acquired high speed internet at the time.) We made and posted Sparx Rapping in a day based on a song we found by typing "Offensive Rap Music" into Youtube. We had started episode 1 when we made it and were going to originally put it at the end; but decided it could stand well enough on its own smilie

Quote: Ryuessu
I am sorry, but what are these parodies even?

You can find them all here: http://www.youtube.com/user/spyro0and0cynder
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:01:07 03/03/2012 by SCParody
#59 Posted: 19:42:45 07/03/2012 | Topic Creator
:) Yep, that sound great.

Wait: Sparx rapping? What happen to it?
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#60 Posted: 03:11:11 08/03/2012

Wait: Sparx rapping? What happen to it?

The video is still there as far as I know. Here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWZzx_D8ULU

Btw, is it against the rules to post links? Anyway, take care and thank you again for all your support smilie
#61 Posted: 14:34:03 08/03/2012 | Topic Creator
No, it is not= there's a reason there is a link button is on the posting box. smilie And= Your welcome, also a thanks for the link.
---
#62 Posted: 06:33:28 09/03/2012
No problem smilie
#63 Posted: 18:19:36 09/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Did you get my Pm?

Actually I have one more question, it just came up: How long, in general, did it take to set the audio right with the video?(basically, how long did it take to make all episodes?)
---
#64 Posted: 00:35:13 11/03/2012
Did you get my Pm?

Actually I have one more question, it just came up: How long, in general, did it take to set the audio right with the video?(basically, how long did it take to make all episodes?)

I did get your pm. The reason you cannot find episode 9 and up is because they do not exist. Yet smilie Even so, when the new videos get released, they will not continue the number sequence from DotD, rather, they will start as ANB ep. 1 etc.

In general, it takes about two weeks of solid work; but it's rare that we have that much time all at one. Often times, it takes about 7 2-3 day sessions to complete a work. I know that sounds like a long time; but most of that is writing and chopping down hours of footage into a workable video. I do anticipate that the more frequently we work on them, the more efficient this time window will become.
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6425
#65 Posted: 01:56:02 11/03/2012
Will you make a new beginning as a parody and also eternal night
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
#66 Posted: 05:25:56 13/03/2012
Quote: fyra
Will you make a new beginning as a parody and also eternal night

Yep! smilie We are working on them right now!
#67 Posted: 08:50:48 16/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: SCParody
Did you get my Pm?

I did get your pm. The reason you cannot find episode 9 and up is because they do not exist. Yet ;) Even so, when the new videos get released, they will not continue the number sequence from DotD, rather, they will start as ANB ep. 1 etc.

In general, it takes about two weeks of solid work; but it's rare that we have that much time all at one. Often times, it takes about 7 2-3 day sessions to complete a work. I know that sounds like a long time; but most of that is writing and chopping down hours of footage into a workable video. I do anticipate that the more frequently we work on them, the more efficient this time window will become.

Forgive my stupidity(for i was born blond, and my bad memory), i forgot that DoTD Parody ended in the Single diget video range. I do it a lot= know something so well that I make mistakes on/about them.
---
#68 Posted: 21:57:04 18/03/2012
Forgive my stupidity(for i was born blond, and my bad memory), i forgot that DoTD Parody ended in the Single diget video range. I do it a lot= know something so well that I make mistakes on/about them.

No worries at all smilie My brain is lucky if it works 3 days a week smilie' Besides, 1/3 of the SC team is blonde smilie
#69 Posted: 15:14:25 20/03/2012 | Topic Creator
According to video comments: when did you truly start on the Eternal night parody production?

Yeah, I keep saying one more question, but they keep popping up. Sry.
---
#70 Posted: 04:26:48 14/04/2012
According to video comments: when did you truly start on the Eternal night parody production?

Yeah, I keep saying one more question, but they keep popping up. Sry.

Again with my ghastly late replies... But the order of our productions is: A New Beginning and then The Eternal Night. So technically we haven't started the Eternal Night Production at all yet; all of our work right now is for the New Beginning Parody smilie

And by all means, ask as many questions as you want smilie
#71 Posted: 18:37:04 17/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Oops I forgot the order, sorry, I really meant A New Beginning.
---
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me