Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Cats of the Clans, Warrior's and Beyond. (An RP story)
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Cats of the Clans, Warrior's and Beyond. (An RP story) [CLOSED]
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#51 Posted: 21:07:03 07/10/2011
I lied?What did I lie about?And YES!*glomps tm* smilie Awesome sig indeedy!I liked the last one.That was hilarious!smilie
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
time master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3229
#52 Posted: 22:10:43 07/10/2011
not you! TFS smilie i was thinking of putting..."we will block out the sky...like a murder of crows!"
---
sometimes a leader must learn to follow
#53 Posted: 22:11:41 07/10/2011
Ah,okay!smilie And that's funny too!Wow tm,you know alot of funny things!smilie
---
#54 Posted: 22:19:48 07/10/2011
.....it wasn't meant to be funny...
---
#55 Posted: 22:21:40 07/10/2011
Really?Whoops,then!My bad!smilie Mybe I didn't read it right.I DID just stay up all night wierdly last night.I went in and out of my sleep.I don't even know what the heck happened!
---
#56 Posted: 22:31:59 07/10/2011
huh...oh well....

guy 1: *is eating salad*

guy 2: *tackles and starts punching salad*

guy 1: wait what are you doing!?

guy 2: I AM PUNCHING YOUR SALAD!!!!!

huy 1: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
---
#57 Posted: 22:34:23 07/10/2011
smilie Funny!
---
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#58 Posted: 00:09:45 08/10/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 7, Rock Climbing!
.:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:.

The next day, they pushed the body into the lake so the rotten blood won't affect the rest of the forest. Fish and other predators should have stayed far away from the dead beast if they knew what was good for them.

The cats continued their journey as they followed the directions Nightpelt's mother gave her and Auraheart. They didn't even say goodbye to the wolves (except Swiftbreeze), because they knew they were going to thank for killing thier enemy, and shun them for killing Fang. The path was hard and long, and sometimes they starved.

Yet it would always seem as if StarClan gave them blessing when even the scent of prey comes drifiting into the wind. The dreams of the sparkling waterfall slowly appeared in eveyone's dreams, and they never felt more determinded to find it. It wasn't untill one night that everything turned for the worse.

They were around the third mountain they passed and they were so close to the highest mountain peak. Shadowstar had caught a nice Vole and shared it with Sporefur. The next morning, Sporefur gave a sickly cough while waking up.

"Geeze, I never heard that kinda of cough in a while," Auraheart commented.

"I feel strange," Sporefur rasped as he licked his shoulder from bristling fur.

"So do I," Shadowstar commented, trying to get up from his make-shift nest that Owlwing and Spiritpaw both made together.

"There's a patch of grass near the trail we were just on. I'll go see if there's any Lavender," Nightpelt meowed, squeezing her way out of the small crevice inside the rock.

Silverthorn sniffed the air and wrinked his nose. "It smells sick in here," he said.

"It's because Sporefur and Shadowstar are sick, Siverthorn," Swiftbreeze repied flatly as she drew a paw behind her ear, "Why don't you go and get some prey in the rocks? You should be a natural since I taught you how to hunt there,"

Auraheart purred, "Yes, it's very good practice. I think you're starting to smell less fishy," both of the she-cats let out a mrrow of laughter.

Silverthorn snorted and nodded his head in a tired manner. "Fine, fine. Be that way,"

He went out of the crevice along with Spiritpaw; who silently wanted to help and get some food on his own for breakfeast.

"Should I practice too?" Owlwing asked with a sight twitch in her whiskers.

"No, you're much too good of a hunter for practice," Swiftbreeze meowed.

"Didn't you say your grandfather was an EmberClan warrior once?" Auraheart asked.

Owlwing nodded. "Yeah, I guess I didn't really need to learn in the rocks; did I?"

"Nope," Swiftbreeze and Auraheart meowed at the same time.

"I'll go help anyway," the she-cat squirmed her way out and now only two cats were in with the BlizzardClan cats.

There was silence among the small group, and Sporefur was already sleeping quietly. Shadowstar peered at the two she-cats, giving off a loud cough to break that once buzzing silence. "Aren't you going to leave too?" he asked.

"Why would we? You're sick," Swiftbreeze returned, placing herself in her nest.

Auraheart sat down and wrapped her tail over her paws. The foor was as cold as ice since they were high in the mountains and there wasn't much prey except in the rocks. The forest wasn't very far, but a dangerous trip just to go get some. Yet Shadowstar managed to go down and get a Vole. Then why did they both get sick? Shouldn't the prey be fresh and clean since it was far from human society?

Unless..."Swiftbreeze, I want you to stay with Shadowstar and Sporefur,"

The young she-cat tipped her head. "Why? Should I come too?"

"No. I told you; you need to stay and take care of them when Nightpelt gets back. I'm going down to the forest," Auraheart explained.

"It's dangerous to get down there," Shadowstar growled.

Auraheart snorted as she made her way to the small opening in the rock. "If you can do it: so can I."

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

"Damn! This is hard!" Auraheart carefuly placed a paw on a rock but it crumpled beneath her and it dissapeared into the far valley below.

She hadn't even made three feet and she was already tripping over her paws. "How did that stupid fur-ball manage? What is he- Supercat?"

"Need some help?" a cool voice asked.

Auraheart twisted her head to see Snowpaw sitting on one of the rocks as she stared over at Auraheart. There was a sight twitch in her whiskers, as is she was mocking Auraheart. "What are you doing here? This is the fourth time you messed with us!" she meowed.

"Fifth actually,"

"Whatever," Auraheart growled, slidding down one of the slopes and catching herself on a rock, "You didn't answer my question,"

"Whoa, since when did you have an addittude?" Snowpaw meowed. She balanced herself in a hunting position and launched herself on the next rock.

Her muscles rippled beneath her white fur, and her paws gracefuly touched the next rock on the way down. Auraheart stared in disbelife. How the hell did she do that? "How the hell did you do that?"

"It was easy. I jumped," Snowpaw shrugged.

"No. It wasn't easy. I tried jumping and I almost killed myself!" she spat.

Snowpaw sighed and jumped her way up to the deputy. She was so close now that Auraheart could see the dent around her neckfur as if a collar had been there. "If you want, I can show you," the white cat offered.

"First step?" Auraheart asked with a slight grin on her face.

"Get on the rock that's holding you up," Snowpaw ordered, turning around and jumping on a near by rock with her double-colored eyes gleaming with amusment.

Auraheart stared in shock at the she-cat by her. The rock was on a tilt, and if she were to stand on it she would fall! Then she remembered the slight claws that were sheathed by Snowpaw. Maybe that's what was keeping her up.

Auraheart sheathed her white claws, and flexed them onto the rock to find holes and sink them into. Once she found four of them, she sat on the rock and stared down far below. "Very good, Auraheart," the apprentice purred.

"Thank you,"

"Now, I want you to jump to the next rock," Snowpaw ordered, jerking her head to said rock.

"How? It's to far and I can't make the jump," Auraheart pointed out.

"Oh yes you can. You're a cat; use your legs muscles a little bit more then you're used too. It might give you cramps in the morning but it's better then not dieing," Snowpaw explained, "Now try,"

"And keep my claws sheathed, right?" Auraheart reminded herself, wagging her haunches to get the feel of wind right in her fur.

She might have been born a Twoleg, but she have managed to convice most of the Clan she was Wildborn. That she had this blood running through her very veins. She can even feel it sometimes: oh yeah, she was that good of an actress. "Here I go!"

She jumped foward with claws stretched as far as they could go, as if the rock she was aiming for was an enemy Clan cat invaiding her territory. The claws got captured into the rock dents and she immediatly sat down on the rock. There was a searing pain in her hinde legs but it was like Snowpaw said: It's better than dieing.

"Now do that on the way up and down. Some are harder then others so you might need to find ways to your target," Snowpaw meowed and started to bound down the rocks.

Auraheart stared at the she-cat. The way she said, it sounded like she meant more then just jumping her way down the rocks. Auraheart took the adivce and managed the find her way down. She wanted to thank the apprentice, but Snowpaw was gone.

All was left was the grass floor and the forest. The silverly cat sighed and started to trek her way into the forest.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#59 Posted: 01:22:46 08/10/2011
annnnnd it begins
---
#60 Posted: 15:35:03 08/10/2011
Oh,nice!And...What begins?I wonder what's going to happen.
---
#61 Posted: 16:48:30 08/10/2011
for me to know and for you to find out!
---
#62 Posted: 18:07:54 08/10/2011
Aw,come on,tm!I wantz to know!
---
#63 Posted: 23:49:45 08/10/2011 | Topic Creator
Lol, you guys are silly.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#64 Posted: 01:36:11 09/10/2011
hehehe smilie
---
#65 Posted: 01:38:42 09/10/2011 | Topic Creator
HEY. WE ARE ALL YELLOW SPARXES NOW smilie
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#66 Posted: 01:43:54 09/10/2011
welcome to the higher ranks!
---
karen f Yellow Sparx Gems: 1578
#67 Posted: 00:11:31 10/10/2011
so cool! I love the story so far! ^-^
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
#68 Posted: 13:30:16 10/10/2011
Yayz!smilie I went up to Yellow Sparx last week though.But welcome,FS!Maybe it be an awesome time!smilie
---
#69 Posted: 20:25:03 10/10/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: karen f

It's about time you came and read it! smilie

How did I do Nightpelt? Good job or some improvement?
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#70 Posted: 23:14:07 10/10/2011
......update maybe?
---
#71 Posted: 01:46:38 18/10/2011
Quote: TheFlyingSeal
Quote: karen f

It's about time you came and read it! smilie

How did I do Nightpelt? Good job or some improvement?

You've done awesome! smilie And I agree with Time Master, update plz! smilie
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
#72 Posted: 21:06:55 18/10/2011
Yesh,yesh!More,I wantz more!smilie
---
#73 Posted: 02:06:02 20/10/2011
teh fans want more!
---
#74 Posted: 20:34:27 21/10/2011
Yesh,exactly!smilie
---
#75 Posted: 23:12:55 03/11/2011 | Topic Creator
UGGH, I am SO SO SO SORRY.

During my writting, I came across something called All-State. I had to put all my effort to it and I rarley went on the computer that month (getting results tomorow).

Not only that, I'm doing NaNoWriMo this year as well. One chapter per week day and two for the weekend. But I PROMISE that a chapter will come on Sunday. BE THERE smilie
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#76 Posted: 00:31:29 04/11/2011
yay! I shall wait then! smilie
---
#77 Posted: 15:59:19 05/11/2011
i was wondering where you were
---
#78 Posted: 21:27:17 06/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 8, Blitz
.:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:.
The forest wasn't as big as the one back in the Clans. It only spread to a lake (which wasn't far), and then to a city. By the looks of it, the city was something like New York City, but that couldn't be right, because there was no mountains in that area. Auraheart even sat down on a rock, and tried to remember all the cites in North America close to a mountain range.

She came up with Greenwood Village which were close to the Rocky Mountains. Yet she doubted that was right. Auraheart remembered that the type of vole Shadowstar caught was a Water Vole. She treked along the side of the lake trying to find traces of the small rodent. Auraheart found some seeds they eat, but not the actual animal. After a few more searches, she noticed some river comming from the lake that was running down.

"What's this?" it was small, so you had to take a few glances to notice it.

Auraheart walked along the shore line (which was hard, since there were many trees) and found some strange muck. Her paws got stuck in it a few times, and she was forced to wash it off in the river because it tasted nasty when she licked it.

"What is up with this muck? Heh, that rhymed," Auraheart sat on a small cliff and decided to watch the water pattern.

Sometimes, that same muck will float down stream, (It turned into a stream the closer it got to the city) and had that nasty road smell to it. Then it came to her. It smelled like gas.
Gas is heated up oil. The muck running down stream was: "Oil? That means....Eww! I licked Oil!"

Auraheart was about to run down to the shallow stream and drink water for the germs to run down, but she reminded her-self that it was contaminated by the Oil. Was this the reason Shadowstar and Sporefur got sick? But Voles are smarter than that!

Auraheart was about to go back to find more reasons, but that little voice in the back of her mind told her to keep going along the stream. So she did. Her feet were growing tired so she had to rest for a little while. She longed to take a drink from the 'pure' stream or hunt for a little while, but she was afraid the Oil might contaminate her body. Auraheart continued, and eventually had to go into the city.

"The stream runs into the city, huh? Must be a bridge near by," Auraheart didn't turn back into her normal form, because there was no place to hide.

Sure, she could go back to the forest, but then she would have no acess to the city. She would have to walk along in the stream, and Auraheart was positive she didn't want her clothes filled with muck and Oil. Walking the city streets, she noticed trees growing high into the sky. Of course, this was normal, but the trees were filled with the nuts Voles ate. They only grew in the forest.

In those trees were brown doves. They seemed perfectly normal, and she was sure they weren't contaminated. She climbed up only to see a black tabby on a branch. His amber eyes glowed with pride, knowing he would catch it. Auraheart noticed the ribs peaking out of his sides, and guessed this was a normal street cat that usually resides in alley ways and Trash Cans.

"I'm gonna get it. I'm gonna get it," he mummbled to himself.

Auraheart purred with amusment. Not like that, she thought, refrencing his stance.

It was a hunter's crouch, but it wasn't balanced. It looked like something a kit would make after an apprentice or Warrior tried to teach them how to hunt early. The black tabby pounced, but the dove quickly flew away sounding a warning call. "Darn!" the tom cursed.

"You're not going to get it like that," Auraheart called up there.

The Black tabby almost fell of the tree in surprise and looked down, seeing Auraheart standing there. She had a smirk on her face, and climbed her way up. The tom's fur was bristling in fear, as if she was going to claw his face off.

"Put your fur down, I'm not going to hurt you," Auraheart meowed.

"W-why would you?" he studdred.

Auraheart raised a brow. He was trying to act tough, but the stuttering did not help. She turned to another tree where a few doves now resided. Auraheart was surprised that Doves in the city were dumber than Doves in the forest. Then again, Doves in the forest have an actual sense of real survival. "Trying to get some food?" she asked.

"I'm sick of the Trash cans," at least he's being honest.

"Well, if you want to hunt in the trees, you need to have accuracy. First of all, you need to know the simple hunter's crouch. Like this," Auraheart first balanced herself on the tree and then crouched as if the tom was a tasty rabbit.

She sat back up and smiled at him. "Now you try,"

The tom tried to mimick her movements, and she had to say he did pretty well. "How's this?" he asked.

"Put your tail down a little- ah, good. Now make it strait so it won't swish up leaves in the fall or...any other season for that matter,"

The tom followed her orders well, and he was almost doing an exact hunter's crouch. It wasn't perfect, but he'll learn in time. "Now let's get down on the floor, and see how well you pounce,"

"I pounce just fine!" the tom protested.

Auraheart stared at him. Then she laughed a little shaking her head. "What's your name?"

Clearly, the tom was caught in surprise. "My...name?"

"Yes, your name. You do have one, do you? Mine's Auraheart,"

"Yeah, uh, Blitz,"

"Blitz?!" Auraheart was cracking up now, "That's a name for a ginger! Not a black!"

"Hey, I have you know it's my name so I will stick with it," he yelled, "At least mine isn't ridiculous!"

Auraheart was the one caught in surprise now. Blitz was touchy- very touchy. "Alright then, let's teach you how to hunt in the trees....Blitz,"
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#79 Posted: 08:29:38 07/11/2011
not bad...so...whos this this blitz charecter?
---
#80 Posted: 22:15:51 07/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Someone I made up smilie

He's somewhat important to this little snip-it, don't worry.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#81 Posted: 22:25:36 07/11/2011
ah...may i make a segestion?
maybe he could join the clans maybe?
---
#82 Posted: 22:39:28 07/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Maybe. It might work. Let's see.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#83 Posted: 22:54:39 07/11/2011
it's up to you...i was only making a segestion
---
#84 Posted: 01:11:24 08/11/2011
awesome, I like the new chapter!
---
#85 Posted: 16:45:14 15/11/2011
no update?
---
#86 Posted: 02:04:42 22/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 9, In the Mountains...
.:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:.

"Where is she?" Owlwing asked.

"She was gone for sometime," Silverthorn commented.

"I really hope she's alright," Swiftbreeze frowned as she stared at her mouse, "I'm not going to sleep untill she comes,"

"She might be dead," Shadowstar mummbled from the far corner in his nest.

"Don't say that," Sporefur meowed.

"Well, she did try to climb those rocks!" he protested.

"I looked over there. I saw no body," Nightpelt meowed as she finished wrapping a leaf filled with herbs, "The scent was strong and healthy too. No one died, so she must be alive. The forest also seemed large so she could have gotten lost with all those mixed scents,"

Shadowstar snorted. "I walked the whole forest! There was a Twoleg pace along it's boundries; she shouldn't have gotten lost!"

"Wait, did you say Twoleg Place?" Silverthorn said, "As in, a place where Twolegs roam?"

It took a whie for the group to realize, but untill they did there was some hissing. "She betrayed us!" Shadowstar yowled.

"I knew we shouldn't have trusted her! Pathetic Twoleg!" Silverthorn hissed.

"No! She wouldn't do that!" Swiftbreeze meowed, "She's the one who set up the journey,"

"Yeah, she probably though it was too hard and found the place. She's probably back to her Twoleg-self sleeping in a warm nest and den! Like a little helpless kittypet," Shadowstar suggested.

"Keep your tone down, it's not good," Nightpelt ordered to her most aggresive paitent.

Since it was sunset, Shadowstar was starting to calm down into his nicer-self, so he obeyed. Besides, Nightpelt was his soon-to-be Medicine cat. He was going to have to listen to her eventually. "Listen, the day is still here. I'm sure she will come soon," Sporefur meowed.

"Perhaps you're right," Owlwing nodded, "But we're still not sure if the prey down there is posionous. We should make two cats climb down there and the rest of us not sick should just hunt around the mountains,"

"Good idea, Owlwing," Swiftbreeze stood up and stretched, "I think I'll go,"

"Oh no," Nightpelt protested, "You and I are staying here. You're too young to go out down there,"

"But I want to come!" the young warrior protested.

The Medicine cat just shook her head and turned towards the sleeping Spiritpaw. His walk around the mountain tired him out, and Owlwing had to carry him by the scruff back to the small cave in the rock. "Besides, you need to help me with these three. I got the herbs they need-"

"But Spiritpaw isn't sick,"

"But he is tired for the journey. A night's rest isn't going to help much," Sporefur rasped, "Best if you help heal,"

Swiftbreeze knew she couldn't argue anymore. She plopped down on the ground and started to chew up some herbs that Nightpelt pushed towards her. Even though she wanted to go, Swiftbreeze was kinda glad. She was tired, and rarley ate because of her friend's dissapearance. Staying in the cave and healing the two BlizzardClan cats was the logical thing to do.

"We'll go hunt. It's best to help train our new hunting skills," Silverthorn suggested, Owlwing nodding breifly.

"See you," Swiftbreeze mummured.

The strong scents of the StreamClan cats decreased as they left through the creavice. The sun lowered and the black of night came. Owlwing and Silverthron came back with a few mice and surprisingly one rabbit. Owlwing told the story of how she almost fell off a cliff trying to catch the thing.

After sharing and healing, everyone soon went to bed. Even Swiftbreeze. But Auraheart didn't even come back. Not the slightest scent came around the mountains. To be honest to himself, Shadowstar was worried. He kept thinking back to his dream back to the wolf pack, wondering what his 'evil' self was talking about. Spending the rest of his life with her? Never!

But he was admitting that he did consider her a cat (or Twoleg) he could trust. He walked out into the moonlight with the cold wind chilling his black fur. Shadowstar went on the edge of the small trail and looked up at the stars. He remebered that night when he talked to Auraheart around the StreamClan territory. He remembered that night on the cliff.

Shadowstar remembered first meeting her. He remembered first seeing her. It was a night of the gathering. He was a senior warrior, and everyone was sure he would be a deputy under Robinstar. Darkstar was up on the Great Stone and announced the five new apprentices. There she was, standing and looking around in awe.

Her fur always glittered silver in moonlight, and those five apprentices all wore the same thing: lights around their necks. Shadowstar didn't know what to call it, but under the full moon those colored stones glowed like the MoonRock. Auraheart had the red one, and she still does.

Shadowstar never really cared for her untill she was called deputy. She managed to stay, but her friends did not. This is when it got strange. Did they leave and become rouges? Did they die in battle? Got exciled? He would never know untill now.
"Shadowstar?" the voice of his brother asked.

Shadowstar turned around to see him there with a worried look on his face. "What are you doing up?" Shadowstar asked.

"I would like to ask the same thing," Sporefur meowed settling down next to him.

Shadowstar sighed. "I guess I'm just worried for her. It's not like her to be like this,"

Sporefur smiled and flicked his brother's ear with his tail. "She'll come back. I know it,"
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#87 Posted: 02:15:11 24/11/2011
I love it! ^-^
---
#88 Posted: 10:26:03 24/11/2011
nice!
---
#89 Posted: 10:18:30 01/12/2011
very silent here
---
#90 Posted: 22:00:51 02/12/2011
Wow,very good!smilie
---
#91 Posted: 18:08:59 04/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 10, Apple and Spark.
.:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:.
"That was a great catch Blitz," Auraheart commented.

"Aww, it was nothin'," the black tabby smile as he took the bite out of the Pigeon.

"The more you practice, the more likley you won't have to eat the human's trash,"

The two cats were sitting on the highest tree branch of an Oak. It took a while for Blitz to get used to hunting in the trees, but hunting on ground he was a natural. Sure, his posture could be better, but he still got a rat. After a while, they finally practiced in the trees. Blitz finally got a catch: A fat, male Pigeon. They celebrated their victory by challenging the skills in advancing higher into the tree.

"I was always sensitive to the nose. The other street cats mocked me. Well, I'll show them when I can get some fresh eats, and not some half-eaten food," Blitz laughed with triumph.

Auraheart smiled a bit and looked down at her prey. It was fresh and clean, unlike the ones on the mountains. It was then she noticed that most prey in the mountains tasted strange. The pain of hunger never even made her mind about it, but now having Fresh-Kill like in the forest, she though better. She stood up on the branch still deep in though. Blitz looked to her in confusion as she jumped down to another branch.

"Hey, uh, Auraheart! Where ya going?" he called down.

"Investigating," she meowed simply clawing her way down to the bottom.

"Wait for me!" Blitz meowed jumping down without any deficulty.

This made Auraheart think more about the tabby's past. He was a natural hunter, sensitive nose, hates human food. Then about the prey. It was clean and fresh, except that in the mountains. Which was strange since that prey was more connected to the wild than the meal Blitz and her shared.

"Besides, some of my friends can be able to help you. They have really good noses," Blitz finished.

Auraheart pricked her ears in surprise. First of all, she just realized Blitz was talking the whole time. Second of all, there were some cats he knew that have tracking noses. This could be perfect! "Blitz" she meowed.

"Uh, yeah?" he asked.

"Show me these friends,"
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

"Apple! Spark! Come on out!" Blitz called.

The two cats arrived in a fancy hotel. Surprisingly not an Alley Way or some abandoned Warehouse. Blitz told that these cats were one of the most fanciest cats around, and that their owner was someone who lived in a 5 Star Hotel. Although they live and pampered life, they like to explore and help animals around the hotel find their lost items.

"What do you want this time?" a british she-cat meowed.

A gray cat with creamy specks and green eyes came out with a tired expression. She seemed oblivious to Auraheart, and had her annoyed additude towards Blitz. "I have someone here who needs help finding something.

The she-cat looked over at Auraheart and widened her eyes in surprise. "Darling! Oh, you're a mess!"

The gray cat ran over and started to sniff. Auraheart started to feel uncomfortable. "Uhh, miss?"

"No time to talk, darling. Apple! Come here at once!"

"Comming dear sister!" A creamy cat with blue eyes and gray specks ran over. She seemed a little nicer, and fairly young.

Sadly, Apple had the same shock Spark did about Auraheart's appearance. "Blitz, what are they doing?" she whispered.

"Well, they live in a Five Star hotel. They're used to being clean and pampered," the black tabby shrugged, "They do it to me all the time. But since you're from the wild, you're more the star,"

"I'm gonna kill you," Auraheart hissed.

"No talk, darling! What's your name?" Spark asked.

"Uh, Aura-"

"Come along then, miss Aura! Our owner will clean you up nice and good," Apple meowed.

The two she-cat jumped down, and Auraheart followed. She seemed hesitant, but because of the good manners she was raised with, she had to follow. Besides, she hasn't had a bath in a while.

Blitz stood back with a wide smirk on his face. He had done this all the time, but he had seen what the female cats had to go through with manual grooming.
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

"What have you brought this time, my darlings?" A beautiful, blonde, british woman with a silky red dress came into the room and smiled at the three cats.

The two she-cats meowed and nudged the deputy over to their owner. Of course, the owner gasp and complained about the fur. "We must get her groomed. Don't you agree my darlings?"

Apple and Spark purred. That's when the owner picked her up and started to bring her over to the bathroom. Auraheart was surprised at the feeling, but didn't claw because it never hurted. Her mentor always told her to claw when threatned or hurt for self-defense, and Auraheart knew very well she was getting groomed.

She still felt weird though.
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

"Just one more, precious. Your fur is very curly," the owner stroke the brush through her pelt once more.

Auraheart almost screamed bloody-murder that time. She hasn't brushed her hair in seasons, and it being curly doesn't help. But once the brush broke through the knot, all heaven was called upon her nerves. She looked into the mirror and gasped.

Her silver, blue fur was shiny and curly to top, just like it once was when Auraheart first arrived into the world. Except it was longer, now that she was older. Her pendant shined from being polished, and her hair at the top was curled into a marvelous shape with a wavy bang still hanging down from the side.

Suddenly, Auraheart felt something tie around her neck. The owner had something long and silky in her delicate hands. Once she was finsihed tieing, Auraheart could see the true results. It was a bright, pink bow. It made her have the appearance like she was cotton candy, and Auraheart was actually tempted to eat herself.

"You look so gorgeous!" Apple gasped, "I'm so envy"

"You look like you're ready to go to a Galla," Spark commented with a wide grin.

"T-thank you," Auraheart tried to communicate with the owner, but she then realized she was still a cat.

"You may go now. Just don't get that bow dirty," the owner reminded.

Auraheart meowed cheerfully and bounded down from the sink counter top. Once she got into the den where Blitz was waiting, she took a good sniff of her paw. Her SwiftClan scent was still there, but rarley attractable on radar. Now her scent was more mixed with pine and the winter snow (which was what the label read. She doubted it didn't really smell like it).

"You look amazing!" Blitz commented.

He bounded down and smiled. "I knew they would work like wonders,"

"Yeah, but they seemed to do a lot of attention to me, and not you," Auraheart meowed.

"Well, yeah, but females need to be more pretty," Blitz said.

"Right.."

"So what did you two want in the first place?" Spark asked comming in from the dinning room.

Apple came in beside her with a cute smile. Auraheart grinned and sat upon a sofa, flicking her tail for all three cats to come and listen to her story.

.:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:.
A/N:
Hello! I haven't done an Author's Note in a while, but since it's getting close to Chirstmas I though I would say this.
I am making a little something, and it's your job to wear it. I will send you it in PM form, so no other readers can see, and this is STRICTLY for people that was in the RP. I won't tell you what it is yet, but I'm sure you will enjoy it.

TTFN, Ta-Ta For Now!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#92 Posted: 18:37:45 04/12/2011
a british cat!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
---
#93 Posted: 21:26:30 04/12/2011
Cool,a british cat!smilie Oh,and I can't wait to know what you're talking about,FS!smilie
---
#94 Posted: 15:24:20 16/12/2011
awesome xD yay British cat! smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:24:35 16/12/2011 by karen f
#95 Posted: 22:40:05 19/12/2011
wheres teh updates!?!?!?!?
---
#96 Posted: 03:06:24 20/12/2011 | Topic Creator
I'm busy! Sheesh
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#97 Posted: 21:37:55 20/12/2011
sorry....
---
#98 Posted: 12:39:31 09/01/2012
is dead
---
#99 Posted: 02:25:19 10/01/2012 | Topic Creator
I seriously do need to update this thing.
I PROMISE I WILL UPDATE IT TOMORROW.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#100 Posted: 19:33:12 11/01/2012
alrighty then!
---
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me