Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Shadow of your wings (A Max Ride fan fiction)
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Shadow of your wings (A Max Ride fan fiction) [CLOSED]
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#51 Posted: 19:33:08 11/08/2011
Oh,you could make it longer!smilie No,that's just me wanting moar.
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
icedragonmacey2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1432
#52 Posted: 19:35:08 11/08/2011 | Topic Creator
lol. no more. jk, maybe later,...
---
http://spyroobsession.weebly.com/index.html
This is my website! Please join! ^
#53 Posted: 14:12:06 12/08/2011 | Topic Creator
sorry for double posting...but morez now...

"I thought I just left you...in the house...with the others..." I studdered, my mind unable to process what I saw and heard.
"Maybe you did..."She said, with the same nasty smile as before.
My flock...where were they? How was this even possible?
"You should be more careful on who you show your wings to..." My mother said, lunging at me. I winced, feeling pain in my shoulder again as she punched me in the arm. I clenched my teeth, and tried to kick her, but the ropes around my arms and legs made it hard to reach her in time.
"I haven't shown my wings to anybody." I sneered at her.
"You showed them to me. And you actually believed I cared! It's sad, isn't it?" She laughed at me, throwing her head back and cackling manically. I looked down, ashamed.
"And now we have your precious flock, too."
"Are we ready? Can we go now?" Angel pleaded at Dr. Martinez.
"Do you have everything?" Dr. Martinez asked. Gazzy rolled his eyes. They had decided to go and look for Max. It hadn't been long, she couldn't have gone far.
"Yes, we have everything." Fang said for the seventh time.
"Okay. Be careful, come right back when you find her." Dr. Martinez said, sighing. "Bye!"
"Bye!" Gazzy, Iggy, Fang, Angel, Nudge, and Total, the weird talking dog, said at the same time to Dr. Martinez and Ella.
Then, one by one, they took off into the sky. Dr. Martinez and Ella watched until they were tiny specks in the sky.
---
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#54 Posted: 07:03:21 13/08/2011
how did i not see these chapters earlier? O.o' oh well...they were both awesome! and who the heck is that random person who captured Max? you know what, i don't care. I'MMA FIND HER!!! *grabs AK-47*
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
#55 Posted: 13:54:18 13/08/2011 | Topic Creator
Lol. And i can't tell you...more coming soon. Be patient, young grasshopper. smilie here's what we have o far:
warm smell wafted through the house, and I pushed back the covers. Blinking sleep out of my eyes, I got dressed in my good skinny jeans and my favorite sweatshirt. My mom had finally washed the bloodstains out...long story. I walked into the kitchen to see my mom making pancakes. Every time I saw my mother, it made me smile. Not knowing who gave birth to you for most of your life has that affect on people. Another long story, I'll explain later.
"Morning, sunshine." She grinned. "Ella is in her room, getting dressed. The others are in the living room, still sleeping."
"Okay. I'll be outside." I said.
"Be back soon! Don't go too far." She told me. I nodded.
Two minutes later, I was flying high above the ground. Yes, flying. Oh yeah, I forgot a minor detail. I have wings...

Flying is freeedom. Unless, you know, you're being chased by crazed scientists. But now, with nobody chasing me, no bullets whizzing past me, it was amazing. It's even better with Fang, alone. Well, as long as I knew the rest of my family was safe with my mom. My mom...the nicest person I've ever met. I smiled as I remebered when I first met my mom. I didn't even know she was my mom. Anyway, back to the point...
Flying was definately way better than anything. But in the distance, I saw something with my raptor vision. And that something made my blood run cold. That something was a person, looking straight at me. And that person had a gun pointed straight at me.

I dropped closer to the ground, but got scared to look down and see how high I was off the ground, still. That's weird...I have never been afraid of the height before... I thought. I tried to swerve around to make it a hard target, but I don't think it helped much. When I no longer saw the man or his gun, I turned and tried to race home. But suddenly, I was aware that I was falling, and everything went black. I had been shot.

I woke up in a strange place. It was pitch black and there was no noise that I was aware of. A sharp pain in my wing made me realize that I had been captured. It seemed like there were people surrounding me, but like I said, it was pitch black, so even I couldn't see me. I thought about my mom, and my family, and Dylan. Dylan had been with us since Fang had left us. I still couldn't trust him completely, but I had a feeling he wasn't out to hurt us. I thought about Angel, who had been the whole reason Fang left. She had told us that Fang would be the first to die, but we couldn't believe it. I thought about Gazzy, who was brave, yet smelly, and Angel's blood-related brother. I thought about Nudge, who was a fashion expert. And lastly I thought about Iggy, who was blind, but has the best hearing. What would I do if I never saw them again? I have been captured for the, let's see, millionth time? What if I never made it out of here? What would my flock do without me?

"Where's Max?" Gazzy said, rubbing his eyes as he came into the kitchen.
"She went out for some flight practice before breakfast. She'll be back soon." Dr.Martinez replyed, handing him a plate full of waffles.
Fang silently snuck up on Gazzy, waited for the right moment, then yelled, "BOO!" The waffle that Gazzy was eating flew up and hit the ceiling.
"Guys, quit playing. Fang, will you go and get Max for me?"
"Sure, I'll be right back." Fang went into the front yard and took off...

"Who are you?" I said, struggling from the ropes that held me in place. The girl with the black hair spun around. My eyes widened in complete horror.I couldn't believe this... "D-Dr. Martinez? Mom?" Her lips curled into a nasty smile.
"Yes?"
"I couldn't find her anywhere. Do you think she's hurt?" Fang said as he came in from his search.
"Oh, no...what will happen if we can't find her? Who captured her? Can we go find her? Why-" Nudge was interrupted by Angel.
" Can we go and find her, now? We can't wait."
Dr. Martinez shrugged. "I don't know. But first, finish your breakfast."
***"I thought I just left you...in the house...with the others..." I studdered, my mind unable to process what I saw and heard.
"Maybe you did..."She said, with the same nasty smile as before.
My flock...where were they? How was this even possible?
"You should be more careful on who you show your wings to..." My mother said, lunging at me. I winced, feeling pain in my shoulder again as she punched me in the arm. I clenched my teeth, and tried to kick her, but the ropes around my arms and legs made it hard to reach her in time.
"I haven't shown my wings to anybody." I sneered at her.
"You showed them to me. And you actually believed I cared! It's sad, isn't it?" She laughed at me, throwing her head back and cackling manically. I looked down, ashamed.
"And now we have your precious flock, too."
"Are we ready? Can we go now?" Angel pleaded at Dr. Martinez.
"Do you have everything?" Dr. Martinez asked. Gazzy rolled his eyes. They had decided to go and look for Max. It hadn't been long, she couldn't have gone far.
"Yes, we have everything." Fang said for the seventh time.
"Okay. Be careful, come right back when you find her." Dr. Martinez said, sighing. "Bye!"
"Bye!" Gazzy, Iggy, Fang, Angel, Nudge, and Total, the weird talking dog, said at the same time to Dr. Martinez and Ella.
Then, one by one, they took off into the sky. Dr. Martinez and Ella watched until they were tiny specks in the sky.

"So, what's our plan again? Sorry, I tend to forget a lot about things. I know some of it, but not all of it, like, I know the general idea and all, but who does what? Because what if I did someone else's part by accident? Would that be bad? They would be all, 'What?' And I would be all, oh, sorry-" Nudge began, before Fang shot her a irratated look.
"We get captured, all but me, and I follow you to where they are keeping Max. Then, I can get us all free, and we can destroy whoever is doing this, okay?" Fang said, folding his wing slightly to curve to the left. Everyone copied his move.
"When are we going to stop and eat? I'm hungry." Gazzy complained. Fang sighed and nodded.
"There's a small town coming up; we can stop there."
Iggy was completely silent, along with Total, which was unusual.
"Iggy, are you okay?" Angel said, looking at him, trying to read his mind. But she got nothing, which was weird...
Iggy looked up. "Nothing...I mean, um, yeah, I'm fine. Why? Don't I look okay?" He studdered. Fang had a questioning look on his face as the town came into view. They all folded their wings and landed ungracefully on a tree branch. They put on jackets, without holes for their wings, and went inside a McDonalds for lunch.
"What? How did you...?" I studdered. I couldn't believe it. My flock? Captured?
"Yes. Thought you were so tough, did you?" My mother said to me. "Fang! Iggy! Angel! Come here to your old leader." Old leader? What did she mean? But before I could ask, there came my flock. Fang loooked at me like he didn't know me. I was so scared. Dr. Martinez snapped her fingers. Suddenly, they were on me, holding my wrists and ankles so I couldn't get away. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't hold back the tears that were begging to flow, so I started sobbing. My flock didn't even care. One question swam around in my mind, just this one:
Who were these kids, and what had they done to my flock?

I added more!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:58:01 13/08/2011 by icedragonmacey2
#56 Posted: 17:10:14 13/08/2011
YAAAAAAYZ!smilie IT'S TOO EPICCCC!
---
#57 Posted: 19:06:37 13/08/2011
STUPID CLIFFHANGERS!!! *head/desk multiple times*
---
#58 Posted: 22:11:44 13/08/2011
Ikr!I hate 'em cuz you're just bouncing around,wanting so badly to know what happens!
---
#59 Posted: 22:13:03 13/08/2011
i've seen enough cliffhangers to last me a few lives. >.>
---
#60 Posted: 23:15:49 13/08/2011
smilie Oooookay,then!
---
#61 Posted: 14:03:11 15/08/2011 | Topic Creator
lol! more later, as soon as i get my notebook back from my mom...
---
#62 Posted: 14:13:47 15/08/2011
YAAAAYZ! \smilie/
---
#63 Posted: 15:04:11 18/08/2011 | Topic Creator
"Get her." Dr. Martinez said to the other Fang. No, I wouldn't let myself think that he was my Fang.
He suddenly grabbed my wings and thrust me into an open freaking dog crate. My brown eyes welled up with more tears and a gross smell filled my nose. it was the same smell that I hated when I was younger. From the School. But as I curled up into a ball, Fang slammed the door on my foot and shot something labled DANGER into my arm. Slowly, yet painfully, I drifted off into a deep sleep. The last thing I remember hearing is,
"What if her real flock comes looking for her?" It was Fang's voice.
"I'm tired. Are we almost there?" Nudge complained to Fang. Fang shrugged. Angel listened to her Voice. Angel-get out of there immediantly! It said.
"Guys, we have to get out of here, NOW!" Angel said worriedly. She didn't know what would happen. Her Voice didn't tell her. But she knew she had to listen to it.
"Nooooooo!" Nudge screamed. Bullets whizzed past her, striking one in both wings. She was falliong fast, trying to keep herself in the air, but failing terribly. Iggy was more pale than usual. His eyes were...different. Almost as if he were seeing all of what happened. Total suddenly folded his wings and started falling with Nudge. What was happening with the flock?
---
#64 Posted: 15:32:57 19/08/2011
Oh,yayz!I luv it!smilie
---
#65 Posted: 21:01:02 19/08/2011 | Topic Creator
thanks. sorry its som short
---
#66 Posted: 01:04:04 20/08/2011
It's fine!I luv it so much!smilie
---
#67 Posted: 20:09:54 20/08/2011 | Topic Creator
Welcome. More now!
After I fell asleep, I had a dream. I was with the flock, but we were all in cages like the one I was in right now. And on teh other side, was a girl who was so...familiar. But I had no idea when or where I had seen her before. She had brown hair, which was dirty and tangled. She had pale skin like Iggy's. But the strangest thing was her wings...
---
#68 Posted: 20:11:30 20/08/2011
smilie SUSPENSE!It kills me!But that was AWESOME!smilie
---
#69 Posted: 18:16:40 24/08/2011 | Topic Creator
After I fell asleep, I had a dream. I was with the flock, but we were all in cages like the one I was in right now. And on teh other side, was a girl who was so...familiar. But I had no idea when or where I had seen her before. She had brown hair, which was dirty and tangled. She had pale skin like Iggy's. But the strangest thing was her wings...
"Who are you?" I asked the girl. Her wings were tan and white and brown, speckled like mine. She looked at me, like she was trying to remember me from somewhere. "You don't know?" She asked. I shook my head, and the way she looked at me made me afraid to hear the answer. Then I saw my flock, my real flock, take her and pull her away. "Come on, Max." Then the other Max leaned in and whispered,
"I'm Max. Maximum Ride. I'm your evil clone."
And then everything went black.
"Nudge! Total! What's happening?" Gazzy said. He dove after them, trying to be brave. Angel and Fang followed. But not Iggy...
"Nudge! Try and spread your wings!" Fang shouted, but it was hard for Nudge to hear them over the wind.
"Get Total!" Angel screamed. Just before they landed, Nudge grabbed Total and tried to spread her wings, wincing as the wind rushed past the wounds. Total was barely awake, coughing and mumbling. Iggy finally decided to come down. But he had a secret. He didn't want to tell them, but he knew he had to sooner or later.
"Um, guys?" He said. "I can...see."
---
#70 Posted: 18:21:44 24/08/2011
smilie HE CAN SEE!Now,THAT was unexcpected!Oh,and I loved that!Very awesome!smilie
---
#71 Posted: 17:09:58 28/08/2011 | Topic Creator
yeah! i know, right? anyway i have not been on very much lately, sorry. busy with school, not much time, but i will write more as soon as i can. thanks smilie
---
#72 Posted: 16:13:09 29/08/2011
It's okay.I'm glad you still have this story going!All my past stories failed.
---
#73 Posted: 22:20:15 02/09/2011 | Topic Creator
They all looked at Iggy in shock.
"What?" The flock asked. Iggy nodded, pain on his face. His breathing came in shallow gasps, and Angel rushed over to help.
"Ig, are you okay?"Angel asked. Iggy couldn't even nod. Instead, he fell forward, his motionless body laying in a crumpled heap on the ground.
"Is he...dead?"Fang said, and seeing tears fall down Angel's face, he turned around. "We're here. Max, here we come." And he began walking to a large greenish building that they had not noticed before.
I was weak, tired, but still, I kept my eyes open. I had not seen the other girl, the other me, but I had heard my voice. I knew my flock would come for me, but somehow, I thought that maybe they would take the other Max. Maybe it was because of the dream, or of my Voice telling me not to worry, which of course, made me worry. But I kept an eye out.
"Ride, Maximum." I flinched at the sound of my name. A woman was standing outside of my dogcrate. She reached down, unlatched it, and watched me come out coughing. She was older than me, barely taller, and she had a smile. She looked trustworthy, but then again, nobody is worth trusting.
"What?" I rasped, when I stood up next to her. She was obviously confused, but held my gaze.
"We have someone we want you to meet, come on." She said. I saw her nametag. Angie. That made me think of my Angel, my little girl. Did they have her too?
But no, they didn't but what I saw made me scream. My legs went limp, and I collapsed. What I saw in front of me was my twin. My double. But right now, and the way I was feeling, she could have been the real Maximum Ride.
And to make my day even better, Jeb Batchelder was there, too.
---
#74 Posted: 17:05:04 03/09/2011
Oh,awesome!smilie
---
#75 Posted: 20:37:30 07/09/2011 | Topic Creator
thanks. more coming soon.
---
#76 Posted: 21:16:18 07/09/2011
Yayz!smilie
---
#77 Posted: 22:14:47 07/09/2011 | Topic Creator
"Good morning, Max. How are you? Me and Angela are just going to ask you some questions, is that okay?" Jeb said with a smile, after helping me up.
"No." I said politely, the way he said I had to talk to people. He frowned, as if I was actually going to listen to him.
"Max, please listen. I need you."
"I'm listening. I don't want to come with you.
" Max, please."
"No matter what you say, I can't trust you, and that'll never change." I said, my chin held high. I turned around, spread my wings. Luckily, there was an open window. I jumped out, but I didn't fly. I started to fall. Fear splashed through my veins, and I closed my eyes. I knew death was coming. What was wrong? Where was the adrenaline, my speed? Where was the wind in my hair? Where was...I?
---
"I can't beleive he's...gone. I loved him, we all did. What happened? What if that was the way we die? Fang, what if Max is already-"
"Nudge, calm down. I'm sure it was completely normal for Iggy to...you know. His time came, Nudge, and that's all we can do about it." Fang said, interrupting Nudge. He walked to teh front door of the building, and looked in. It looked empty, with all the lights off. He peered around the corner, looking for a landmark. All he could see was...nothing. Acres and acres of rocky mountaintops. He opened teh doors of a building called The University of the Future.
"Fang?" Angel whisered. Fang shot a glance at her that said, Keep quiet! and she frowned. Angel's Voice was telling her otherwise. There was someone in the building, and all it was thinking was, Kill. Kill. Must kiill flock.
---
#78 Posted: 22:27:07 07/09/2011
Oh,that's awesome!smilie I am just amazed!
---
#79 Posted: 20:59:25 08/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Thanks, I guess. More coming later.
-EDIT-
mORE COMING TODAY!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:32:17 09/09/2011 by icedragonmacey2
#80 Posted: 20:42:26 09/09/2011
Oh,yayz!Can't wait!
---
#81 Posted: 21:20:07 09/09/2011 | Topic Creator
your good at waiting...
---
#82 Posted: 03:01:17 10/09/2011
I actually am.smilie I tell everyone that I'm not,but I could just hang out and wait if I have something to do.If I'm waiting to get on a plane or something,a book can keep me satisfied for hours.I'm totally patient if I have something to do.
---
#83 Posted: 20:47:51 13/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Cool. That could come in handy. More now!

"Fang! This is important!" Angel whispered. Fang turned around.
"What?"
"There's something-" Angel collapsed suddenly. Behind her was...Max. And Max was glaring at the flock like she was going to kill them.
"Max!" Gazzy and Nudge yelled.
"Shh!" Fang said quickly, but not quick enough. Lights came on and alarms flashed. Guards came from around the corner. They punched Nudge in the face, knocking her out. He did the same to Gazzy, an dwas about to do the same to Fang, but he ducked just in time.
"Fang...come here," Max said. Fang stepped forward, but Max Threw a punch at his head, knocking him to the ground. The guards dragged him off to a small room where the real Max was waiting in a dog crate.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:25:57 13/09/2011 by icedragonmacey2
#84 Posted: 20:46:43 14/09/2011
Oh,awesome!smilie Sorry if I'm not reading or something,school has been kicking everything out of me.
---
#85 Posted: 21:46:14 14/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Okay. More now! New character, too...haha.

"Fang..." I whispered. He was in teh dog crate next to me, still out cold. I recognized Nudge and Gazzy across teh room, but Iggy and Angel were no where to be seen. Were they looking for us? Where was my mom?
"Max...S' that you?" I heard Fang barely whisper.
"Fang! You're okay! Where's Angel and Iggy?"
"I'm not so sure you would want to know..."
"Come on. Tell me!"
"Promise not to kill me."
"Okay, sure." I said with a laugh, but then I realized that he wasn't smiling. He was serious.
"Max, Iggy and Angel are dead."

"Mom, where are they? They still haven't called back. I'm getting worried." Ella whined to her mom for the tenth time.
"Calm down. I'm sure they're all right." Dr.Martinez said.
"But-"
"No buts. Come on, I'm going to show you something."
The wolf trotted down the road, searching for the right address. Finally, she found teh small, tidy looking house by a big forest. She panted as she bounded up the steps, and morphed back into a human. She hesitated a moment before ringing the doorbell.
"Hello? Who are you?" Ella asked as she opened the door. Even in the dark, she could see the gleam of the moon in teh girl's silver hair.
"I'm-I'm Mikanu. Is your mother home?"
"Yeah, hold on." The door closed for a moment before a woman who looked much like the little girl who had answered it the first time.
"Yes?" Dr. Martinez said, confused.
"I know where your daughter is." Mikanu said, then tranformed into a wolf.
"She's been captured, along with her family."
---
#86 Posted: 21:17:10 16/09/2011
Oh,nice!You used Mikanu!smilie Yayz!Ah,there are so many good stories.
---
#87 Posted: 13:35:10 17/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Thank you! I have other stories too please read
---
#88 Posted: 15:37:30 17/09/2011
Yes,yes,I will.As soon as I find the ime.Probably later in the day.
---
#89 Posted: 00:04:38 18/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Okay, thanks.
---
#90 Posted: 20:23:37 18/09/2011
smilie You're welcome!Can't wait for more!
---
#91 Posted: 20:28:11 22/09/2011 | Topic Creator
I have to write it first! Be patient.
---
#92 Posted: 00:11:32 23/09/2011
I know,I know!smilie
---
Blayze Gold Sparx Gems: 2299
#93 Posted: 00:57:58 19/10/2011
I love Maximum ride. I just finished reading Saving the World and other Extreme Sports. Your story is still totally awesome!
---
I'm wearing lots of belts..... for no reason at all ~Jinx
#94 Posted: 20:11:07 19/10/2011
Yesh!smilie Look,you have another reader!I wantz sum moar!
---
#95 Posted: 20:37:45 20/10/2011 | Topic Creator
okay. more!

"What?!" I say, too shocked to meet Fang's eyes. This was impossible. "How?"
"Well, I think Iggy has passed his expiration date."
"Impossible."
"And Max?" He says, not looking up.
"What."
"Angel was killed."
"By who?!?!?!?!" I replied, clenching my fists and gritting my teeth.
"By you, Max."
"Again?" Ella exclaimed. "No! That's impossible!"
"Ella," Dr Martinez whispered. "Don't give anything away."
"Don't worry. I've been trying to get back at her for years."
"Who?"
"Your clone." Mikanu says.
---
#96 Posted: 20:37:01 21/10/2011
Oh,yayz!smilie Yay,Max!SHE KILLED ANGEL!Awesomeness!
---
#97 Posted: 20:43:04 27/10/2011 | Topic Creator
thank you
---
#98 Posted: 23:23:08 30/10/2011
Yep!smilie Welcome!
---
#99 Posted: 00:04:41 20/11/2011 | Topic Creator
thsnk youz
---
#100 Posted: 21:54:09 02/12/2011
You're welcome!Have you thought of more?
---
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me