Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Gyaogen sagas, Book 1; The Lightning Clashes [Rough draft]
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Gyaogen sagas, Book 1; The Lightning Clashes [Rough draft] [CLOSED]
spyro glitcher Gold Sparx Gems: 2401
#101 Posted: 04:21:42 19/06/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 13; The pep rally

After that little insident, the GW's that were posted around the city (as was the norm) shot to attention when they saw me pass by. Rage had a room set up in the GW main building, right next door to Vega. I was worried at first, but Vega ran in fear every time I even walked within sight of him. I was worried this would just make getting around a lot harder. It didn't, infact it played in my favor. The GWs set up guards everywhere, I had them keep an eye out for Mehem. School was uneventful, aside from the day we all practiced sensing kitos. I tried for a minute, the Kitos I sensed from Ohm was so intense I couldn't stop trembling. I looked up into the sky, there is no way this monster can be headed to fight me. Rage put his trembling hand on my shoulder and said, "There is one person I trust to stand up to a monster of that caliber."
"Who? Sub, Chaos, the Wizard?"
"You, runt I know the kitos you have inside of you, locked deep within, is enough to shake the world."
"I'm glad you think so. I don't know if the Reapergan is a challenge that even I can take on."
"I don't think we have anything to worry about."
"I do, but if you say so. I will put my all into it, I mean c'mon, just WHO IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?! I'm Zaperzero, the lightning elemental."
"Whoa there buddy, wanna take it down a notch or two."
"Okay, I guess I got carried away huh."
"No, I just want you to have some spunk left for this coming year, we have to train and surpass the titan headed this way." He said with a proud smirk on his face. I looked him in the eyes, he was determined to fight to the end. I smiled and gave him a thumbs up,
"I'll fight by your side until the very end." A soldier I had gotten to now pretty well, Lagenn Gurran, ran up and interuppted our pep-rally conversation.
"Sir, I mean Zero, I have had numerous reports of Mehem calling you out for a one on one fight!" He said with a rushed tone.
"Well, just what I've been waiting on, a fight with the blue wind elemental."
---
Toonami is comin' back! WOOP!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:24:12 19/06/2011 by spyro glitcher
#102 Posted: 05:12:56 20/06/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 14; I find a trattor in the ranks

Mehem had been hiding out in an abandoned warehouse. He was recouping after our fight for a bit, and then he just sort of sat back and let his men do all of his work for him. He got out for some fresh air one day and someone hit him with a bus. It was a bus full of kids though. He ripped the motor out of the bus and threw it, of course that got him noticed though.

The guards had informed us that he had taken on his ultimate form to prepare for any fights with us. I decided it would be best if I went in first and Rage turned into his human form to prepare for the fight. Rage is almost never in his human form, it's shorter than me, has blue hair, and long arms. He decided while he's in his human form he would wear a redish brown cape, a red shirt with a black fire ball on it, blue jeans, and heat retardant shoes.

I walked up to his guards at the warehouse, and put my hand on the large metal door they stood around. "Hey, kid! Don't even try, that's reinforced iron." The one to the left said. I ran my hand down some of the door and pulled most of it off excluding my pointer finger. I left it there, turned to the guard and asked,
"If I break this door down with one finger will you stop me?"
"No, if you were that powerful what could I do to stop you? Besides, I doubt you could even scra-" I cut him short by blowing the door in with a quick pulse of kitos.
"I don't think the first one will be a problem, so good day to you."
"Hey!" I was gone before he could finish. The guards were trembling. I ran through the isles of weapons. I got to the back of the building and saw a room with a bolted door. There was a piece of tape with the word "Death" written on it in human blood. I put all five of the finger tips on my left hand on the door. I let the power build up in between them, then pulled my hand back. I let the power free, it blew a roughly ten meter wide hole in the door.

I looked in and saw a dining hall long red table in the middle with chairs all around it. At the far end of the table was Mehem, around him were his top fifteen warriors. One of them, his second in command, was the only one I knew personally. He got up and ran to a door on the other end of the room as quickly as he could. I used my kitos to shove him away from the door,
"Now now, don't run from me. You haven't broken our agreement, and besides I'm here for Mehem. Just sit back down, Vega."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:13:28 20/06/2011 by spyro glitcher
#103 Posted: 07:52:07 20/06/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 15; I fight the blue wind elemental, bluntest chapter name on earth

"Are, are you sure?" Vega asked meekly. I looked at Mehem,
"This is just a battle between me and him." Vega slowly walked to his seat. The others at the table just looked at me.
"Who are you barging in here and challenging General Mehem?" The one siting in the third in command's seat.
"I'm Zackary Voldres, but you can call me Zaperzero."
"So, you are the one who Mehem has been trying to attract into the lair?"
"That would probably be me." I said with a very bland look on my face. I heard a group of guards run up behind me. I swung my arm to the side and they all suddenly seemed to be punched across the face. "Scared now?" I asked the room full of men. One stood and pointed at me and asked,
"What did you do? That is a technique that only a being with absolute control of their kitos could possibly do."
"I have some friends in high places you could say."
"So, I would like to know why you are here." Mehem said with an equally bland expression on his face.
"I told you, I'm here to fight you." I said with a grin spreading on my face. I swung my hand in a wave like I was slapping him, he also seemed to be punched,"It might be more of a slaughter fest though." I laughed. He scrapped his throne's arm, it seemed to be made of some sort of metal. The metal splintered into small shards in the area he clawed. He made a ball of air against the throne's arm. He flipped his hand right side up. The ball followed. He suddenly stopped spinning it and let it go. It sent a blast of shards at me. I shoved my hand forward and the splinters just shattered into small fragments of what they were before then fell to the ground.

He narrowed his eyes. He stood and looked directly at me.
"Meeting dismissed. Get back all of you. I must fight on my own, if anyone interfeers, they die." he said with a blunt voice as boring as his voice. He shot across the room and I swung my arm, he seemed to get punched in the ribs. "Just as I thought, a ploy to worry us." He said with a bit of irritation in his voice. He ran at me again and when I swung my hand, he spun to his back and kicked hard. He had set us up. He hit Rage in the gut mid flight, but at the speed Rage was going that would have ripped his guts. Luckily Mehem wasn't that cruel
he only jabbed Rage quickly with his talons.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:58:42 20/06/2011 by spyro glitcher
#104 Posted: 08:30:49 20/06/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 16; Let the battle rage on! The ultimate fight (so far, sigh)

I reached for my injured friend, but Mehem was all to ready to help. He pushed downward and got behind Rage. He flipped and slammed his knees into Rage's side sending him flying at me. " You should really keep a close eye on your enemies, you know. If you don't, you might just lose. You know what losing means, right?"
"Death? If I'm correct."
"You are." He said with a slight grin. He made another ball of air in his hand while I helped Rage up. Mehem spit a burst of fire into the palm he held the ball in and the sphere ignited into a ball of flames. He raised his arm and lifted his hand into the air. He swung his arm down and the ball of fire erupted into a tornado. Rage dived to the side to avoid it, I don't know why. He IS a fire elemental, but a strong gust of wind like that could have weakened him. I used my kitos to shield my self. I used most of it on just that. It's much more difficult than it had been to block him.
"How'd you get so strong?!" I yelled and asked at the same time in shock at his new found power.
"Easy, I'm usually stuck with a brace around my left wrist. When you hit me during our last fight the kitos you used to pump up your hit sent electricity through me and blew the cuff's power out."
"And how, exactly, does that make you stronger?"
"It was built to keep my power under control, now I'm unable to contain it. I can't even slow my attacks to a normal level. I would like to repay the favor."
"Well, let's get started then. I wanna see what you're really made of." I challenged him.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 08:18:11 24/06/2011 by spyro glitcher
#105 Posted: 08:17:49 24/06/2011 | Topic Creator
He narrowed his eyes at me, I did the same. We stood there, in classic stare down fashion. He shot forward of the balls of his feet, I did the same. Our fists collided in mid air. The force from his punch riddled my bones. I would have been sent flying if it had there not been a wall behind me. I crashed into it full speed. He was nockked off balance, but no worse for ware otherwise. I got from the indent I had left in the wall. I looked at him. I rolled to the side, kartwheeling on one hand, the other hand shot a blast of electricity. He took the bolt head on and fell to one knee. I landed and shot a wave of electricity at him. His body shook, but he didn't even seem phased otherwise by my attacks. He was back on his feet. The room started to shake and Mehem stuck his hands in the air.
The air around my lower body started to form spikes of air, the shot at me from all directions. I used my kitos to barely shoot upward in time. I landed on a metal support beam in the top of the room and wrapped my fingers around the bar. I started to suck energy from the room's electrical set up. I gathered energy, I started yelling from the strain on my body. The power I was absorbing was putting pressure on me to contain it. I let go of the bar, the electricity left a singe around where I had had my hand. I stuck my hands out at Mehem. "Eat thunder!" I yelled at him, letting loose a series of super charged blasts of kitos. Mehem's eyes shot open as he saw the first few. He dodged, but not fast enough. Where he had been there was a crater from the first wave. The electricity spiraled around the room. The shock wave from the first blast had thrown Mehem. The second wave, he wasn't so lucky. All that appeared to be left from that wave was a smoldering pile of ruble.
His burnt, bloody, and wounded body shot out of the smokey ruins. He jumped directly at me. My kitos was running low, so I leaned backwards and swung around the bar. My legs let go and I fell away from him. He grabbed the bar as he was passing it, and swung down slamming his talon like feet into my crotch.
He sent powerful currents of air from his hand and propelled us tward the ground. I hit the ground head first. Anyone else's neck would have snapped like a twig at that speed, but I had just enough energy to piece together what had happened. Mehem got up, leaving my beaten bloody body in shambles on the ground. I watched him walk to his second fight.
"Don't think you can make it off as easily as your friend has."
"I don't think you realize something Mehem, you hurt my little bro. You will pay for that one!"
"Ha, you make me laugh, even with all that power he wasn't enough. How do you expect to kill me?" Mehem grinned at Rage. I saw a sparkle in Rage's eye I hadn't seen in a while. He was about to let loose a power that rivals anything I had done to Mehem. Rage slugged Mehem in the jaw so hard it lifted the monster off his feet a bit. Mehem returned the favor with a headbutt when he was coming back down. Rage slammed Mehem's head into his knee. He grabbed Mehem by the neck and swung his head into the ground. I had to flinch at the crunch that followed that gruesome slam. Mehem swung his legs and curled up, he put his talon-esc toes to Rage's face and shot his feet upward. There were now six bloody scars on Rage's face.
---
#106 Posted: 08:31:44 24/06/2011 | Topic Creator
Rage let go to cover his face, Mehem slithered to his feet quickly. He dug his claws into Rage's gut, Rage slammed his elbow into Mehem's head. Mehem grabbed his head in pain, Rage uppercuted him again. He fell on his back from the punch. Rage slammed his foot on Mehem's chest. Mehem kicked Rage in the crotch, Rage backed up and let out a quick yap. Mehem flipped to his feet and shoot tons of those wind arrows from the ground again. Rage's skin was to hard for the wind to pierce. Rage sucked in a ton of air and let loose a blast of fire, the pyrotechnics took up a large portion of the room, it was so intense the flames spread out the hole I made for the door. The flames completely consumed the wind elemental. Rage let the fire die down, and there stood the burnt, crispy, bloody, beaten, scared, tired lizard-like elemental of wind. Mehem slumped down to his knees and fell on his face. Rage stumbled forward and fell on front. He looked over at me and said,
"It's over bro." I smiled back and said,
"We beat him at full strength." I looked back at Mehem, all of his generals were crowded around him. One thing was wrong though, one of them wasn't there, but I couldn't place which... DAMNIT! The trigger clicked behind my head.
"Hey kid, didn't wanna do this to a squirt like you. You are to powerful to be left unchecked." Lord Vega said.
---
Blayze Gold Sparx Gems: 2299
#107 Posted: 07:07:37 26/06/2011
Hey that's really good!
---
I'm wearing lots of belts..... for no reason at all ~Jinx
#108 Posted: 08:02:38 26/06/2011 | Topic Creator
I think so, what part are you at?
---
#109 Posted: 03:52:46 07/07/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 17; The first of the monsters, wrath

I'm currently on my way to the planet earth. It has been several days sense my last meal. I stopped my flight and looked around and sensed for signs of life. Success, there is a small moon inhabited by a village of blue creatures with a similar physical build to the ohmarian race. I landed on one of the natural satellite's craters. I walked slowly into the village and looked around. One of the creatures ran out with a three bladed cycle/scythe like weapon. "Act-chunar vleranc-char!?" the creature yelled at me. I smiled at the creature, it seemed to be the male leader of the clan. I stuck my finger to his forehead.
"What is you name deamon?!" He yelled again. I smiled and said.
"I am Datagon, the first of five monster's bread to kill. I will not harm you unless provoked though." I said in his language.
"How- how do you know our language."
"I am the creature of data, it is one of my abilities to absorb information."
"What are you here for."
"A meal, I am famished."
"We do not eat here, we have no food."
"I am not only a consumer of data, I am also an omnivore."
"We have nothing but ourselvs to eat." He said. I smiled on and cocked my head to the side.
"I know that. You look quite tasty." I laughed, he started to laugh slowly too. He turned and started to walk off to tell his village of my cause no doubt. I tapped him on the shoulder. He turned to see what I wanted and I said,
"I was not joking." He fell to his side dead, and his village exploded from their dome like huts. The attacked me all at once, I drew my hand from the leader's body and swung it in an arch at the villagers and they all fell dead. "I will leave them here for that glutton brother of mine. If I am to fail he will be hungry, and if I succeed I will not want him eating me off the bat. I will eat the eldest being here." I lifted an old man who had been holding another of the weapons similar to the leader. I ripped his arm off and used my kitos to heat it to a perfect heat to consume safely. I bit in and started my meal. When I was almost done I started to sense something heading this way, a monster whom's power was comparable to mine own. It was no doubt one of my targets. He flew by with incredible speed. He shook the whole area. I stood and took careful note of his kitos. He is on his way to earth, I will trail him too, then kill both of my foes in one fail swoop.
---
#110 Posted: 07:00:15 08/07/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 18; The team starts to form

"So, what's your problem Vega?" Rage asked without moving an inch.
"My problem, is your little friend. He's even stronger than me." Vega responded angerly.
"Your point?"
"I have fears of his strength."
"I don't think he's such a big problem, you'd probably have a tougher time dealing with the monster headed this way."
"Monster? You mean the Ohmarian, I'm fully capable of dealing with him."
"What the hell is wrong with you!" I yelled. "He's a titan in comparison to ME!"
"What?!" Vega yelled, more angered than nervous.
"You heard me, his power is impossible."
"How is that possible? You are the strongest being alive." Vega was starting to show fear with that comment.
"Fool, you are not the only one who is blind to the venomous evil approaching." Mehem said, barelly able to utter that statement. "I am training for the fight aswell."
"Well, would you like to join us then?" Rage asked, to my surprise
"What!? Him, he's evil!"
"but he can be an ally against this monster."
"Are you sure?" I asked,
"I will join you, you have shown me that you are as strong, if not stronger, than I. I am a monster of nature, I will bow to a being of higher power."
"SHUT UP!" Vega yelled. "None of you are going to live."
"Are you sure about that Vega." An ominous voice said from the shadows. Vega turned to see a hand clenching over his face and throwing him into a wall with such force that it shook us all. Blood leaked from the the indent he left. "Sorry about that, you sort of had my friend at gun point." Said our rescuer.
---
#111 Posted: 01:14:27 09/07/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 19; The man who saved us is...

The man brushed off his hands and let Lord Vega fall to the ground. "He'll be down for a bit. He's not dead, just parelized. So, how are you two." He said
"I'm fine, except for the major loss of power, the intence pain in my crotch from a rocket propelled man lizard kicking me in the balls, and the pain in my neck from being slammed into the stone floor." I responded without exageration
"I'm ok, a little tire, I have a few cuts and bruises from the fight, but all in all I'm ok.", the exghasperated Rage said,
"Well good for you Ragenald. Hey, Zap, catch." The man threw me a battery from behind his back. I sucked down the power with ease and stood slowly. "I'm giving you two a few more days. Then it's back to the arena." Subpence said.
"Aye sir!" I saluted, still on the ground. I punched through the ground and grabbed a power cable, I absorbed the power. I was at about half of my full strength now. I pressed on the ground, swung my legs up, putting pressure on my palms. Then Pushed off, back flipping into the air and landing on my feet. Subpence was gone before I could tell he was even leaving.
I worked my arms and legs out, streching them.
"Who was that, he seems even stronger and faster than you two." Mehem asked, pulling air into his himself. He was healing the same way I was.
"He's our mentor, Subpence." I said
"Really? Why did he not help you two then, and why not just stop the Ohmarian himself?"
"He didn't help because he wanted to train us, and he isn't as strong as he looks. He could have beaten you, yes, but he cannot defeat the Ohmarian."
"Really? I didn't anyone could take Vega down like that and be beaten with ease."
"From what he told us, the ohmarian, Ohm, makes Subpence look like a kitten."
"What?! He cannot be that powerful, even I am unable to defeat Vega with one strike!"
"Funny, Zack here did. He wiped the floor with Vega, he didn't hold back when Vega hit me."
"I had heard the boy had defeated Vega easily, but with a single blow."
"Not even, he just grabbed him by the throat and jabbed him in the gut."
"Really?"
"Yep, the kid is so strong that it's amazing. Vega was prepared for the attack too, Z' even held back."
"That is amazing."
"It's no big deal, really." I said, blushing a bit at Mehem's gawking. Rage stood up and brushed himself off, he regenerates power at an extreme rate. He popped his neck.
"Lord Mehem, I have urgent news, there is a sudden surge of power generating from the west. The Keni have been found dead." One of Mehem's guards announced to us
"My elite warriors, but how?"
"The creature that was said to have killed them is supposedly a white dragon with a blue mane." He said again. Me and Rage looked at eachother in panic and uttered,
"Chaos..."
---
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7301
#112 Posted: 05:25:47 10/07/2011
Awesome story!
#113 Posted: 05:36:21 10/07/2011 | Topic Creator
Thanks, what part are you at?
---
#114 Posted: 06:04:05 10/07/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 20; Prepare for the battle with the second dragon!

Rage sat down,"I'm still to weak to fight for now. I guess you two will have to go.", he sighed. Mehem was still taking in air.
"I will follow you soon, for now go. I am a long way from full streangth as well." Mehem said. I stood and walked out the door (It's more of a hole in the wall now). I started to jog to the door and front flipped onto a power cable. I stood on it and drained the energy from it, then let the flow of power catch me. I slid along on the cable by the streets, towards the power. I let my mind begin to wander as I rode along. I thought of what Ohm must look like. I eventually decided that he probably has a forked tail, red wings, a muscular tall build, broad shoulders, a pair of big spiked horns, and a pair of razor sharp teeth. I imagined he would be about 8''5' or so. I had to think of a way to prolounge my fight with Chaos. I got as close to Chaos as I could without leaving the wires. I stopped and leaped off. I decided it would be a good idea to bring along a large amount of wires. I took about a third of a mile with me.
I walked slowly through a small woodland area, on my way to the monster. I looked around every now and then, I noted that the most part of the woods was charred, but the ashes and flames that remained were blueish not red. This looked like the doing of someone aside from Chaos, but Chaos matched the description perfectly. I came to a large clearing, nothing but blue, still burning for the most part, and charred grass. In the middle stood a man like, lizard like monster. He had blue hair, a pale as a ghost (literally WHITE, not a shade to him), and skinny as a twig. I wondered if that were him. A bird flew above, the man stood and launched from where he was. He sprouted wings and grew nearly five times in size, his hair grew into a red mane. He bit down on the bird and ended it in a flash, it was hard to keep pace with him. He slowed his accent and started to hover for a moment. He slowly withdrew his neck, body, and blue mane. He looked like before, but with wings. He slowly returned to his resting place. He sat down and intertwined his fingers. I had to stay on my toes for this fight. I placed the wires slowly around the circle, placing the wire around the edge, careful not to set foot inside the area. He seemed to not be aware of me, more like he was in a trance. I finished putting the wire around the arena, per say, and looked at my work. The wire lapped the circle two times. I stood back and crouched down, braced my legs, picked up a sharp rock in my hand, and shot into the fray!
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:39:26 13/07/2011 by spyro glitcher
#115 Posted: 07:54:55 13/07/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 21; Dragon's Den!

I entered the circle, the dragon's pointed ears twiched, and he struck too. I drove my rock into his arm, and slid under it while he was transforming. He sung his head and shot a blast of fire at me, I swung my arms forward and flipped out of his reach. I shot a blast of kitos into the ground, sending me shooting upward with my feet. I rolled backward in time to avoid him shooting forward, but his tail wiped up and slammed me into the air. I flipped forward, and hit the top of a tree outside the circle. He narrowed his eyes at me, and landed. He pulled the rock out of his arm, and threw it aside, and transformed back to his human esc form. He regenerated his wounded arm, and sat again. I looked on, puzzled. I stared at him, he starred at me. He was seeming to be daring me to attack again. I jumped out of the tree, and picked up a large rock from the ground. I threw it up, and shot a wave of kitos into it. I took a step back, and kicked all the rocks at the dragon. It seemed un-phased. The rocks pierced and tore at it's skin. He stood, put his arms out, and shot a barrage of fire at me. I flipped to the side and grappled to the wire I had laid down. He turned to attack me, still shooting at me, and slowly regenerated his skin. I flipped and landed on my feet, I used the current I had charged the wires with and let myself circle the area, avoiding the fire. The fire, just as I had thought it would be, was blue. I concentrated my electrical power and kitos into electricity, and fired shots of electrified energy at him, as he was to me. I slid past, avoiding all of his attacks. The man stopped and knelt down. It sprung into the air, and rolled whilst transphorming into his dragon form. "Nice trick Chaos!", the monster stopped and looked at me, puzzled for a second.
"Who's Chaos?" I asked, in a particularly female voice.
"ARE YOU A GIRL?!" I asked, more surprised than quizzical.
"Yes, I thought a powerful, and tactical, fighter like yourself would have realised that."
"I, um... I thought you were a guy because you weren't wearing a shirt, and didn't ya' know."
"I take offence to you calling me flat." She snapped
"Woah woah, I'm just trying to stop you from killing the wildlife and natives of the area, I don't mind the tourists."
"Oh, I've been looking for somewhere to nest. I'm currently guarding my young."
"Huh, I guess I should get ahold of the othe-..." I was cut off by Rage leaping from the woods and cutting the Dragon-mother in the jaw.
"OW!" She yelped.
"Um, Rage..." I tried to explain,
"No need to thank me, just doing my job." He said, as if he were talking to someone he didn't even know.
"Yeah, well it appears that this dragon isn't evil, or Chaos. She's just nesting here with her young." I said with a bored expression on my face
"Oh..."
"Yeah, oh..." I said.
The mother was now up behind Rage, breathing down his neck,
"I'm sorry ma'am, I don't wish and har-" She slammed him in the gut and sent him flying into a tree.
"Get off my children's incubation cave."
"Sorry, I just wanted to say I was sorry." He mumbled, he had taken a hard hit to the head.
"I sense some redundancy in that statement." I said. Rage stummbled around for a second and fell down on his face. I rolled my eyes at him.
"Hiyaaa! Pyrogreenade!" Another dragon roared flying from the forest. I sighed, and prepared to slug him in the jaw as hard as I could.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:27:03 18/07/2011 by spyro glitcher
PurpleEye Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#116 Posted: 14:55:39 13/07/2011
Kewl!
---
dat dog dance
#117 Posted: 22:56:22 13/07/2011 | Topic Creator
thanks
---
#118 Posted: 05:21:57 18/07/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 22; The Dragon's Arena, rematch with the Wind Dragon

I slammed my fist into the air and sent a surge of lightning flying at the dragon. It seized and fell on its side. It's eyes went blank for a minute, it wasn't dead, just dazed. I watched him for a minute and he slowly got up. He stumbled around for a minute and sniffed the air. The lizard stiffened and looked at the female dragon.
"Um... Mehem, what's wrong." I asked the red dragon. I could feel Mehem's presence inside of the body.
"Ops, sorry. You may want to run, I'm in a phase of mother hood where I give off a scent where pure breed dragons will attack to protect my young." She blushed. Mehem looked down to me and squinted, then started to growl at me. He bit at me with his large dragony mouth. He had assumed the dragon form to fight the dragon, but now he was fighting me in the form instead. I flipped backwards to avoid the attack, and landed on a tree. I put my hands together and started charging a ball of energy, the shot forward, even faster than the first dragon. I jumped and flipped to the side, landing on another tree. He emideitly turned and attacked me. He caught me in his jaw and started biting down, he landed on the ground.

His mouth was clenched around my waste, and he was trying to crush my upper body against the ground. I could feel my body slowly starting to break, I was now yelling in pain at his attempt to kill me. I pressed my legs against the roof and base of his mouth and pushed apart. No go. I was starting to lose it, he was killing me. I got an idea, I shot lightning into his jaw muscles with my toes so that he shot his mouth slightly open for a second. I shoved off of the ground with my hand, straight into his mouth. I pushed my feet on his lower teeth, and used my hands to slowly push mouth open. He swung his head around all over the place, trying to crush me in his mouth.

I could feel his teeth ripping into my feet. I pulled one foot off of his teeth and put it in the middle of his mouth. I took the other and kicked the blood off of it into the air. It got on his lips and started to irritate him. He held his face to the sky and started to suck air in. I thought he was trying to suck me down his throat at first, but then realized what his real intentions were.
"Oh SHI-" I was engulfed by flames that lit up the sky. I'm sure it would have been beautiful, if it weren't for the fact that he was covering me in flames. He held his mouth open so I would fall, but I just shot off with my kitos to escape the flames out of his mouth. I fell on the ground, completely defense less, the female dragon was just cowering in fear at the monster that had been tearing me apart.
---
#119 Posted: 19:08:56 18/07/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 22; The Dragon's Arena, rematch with the Wind Dragon

I slammed my fist into the air and sent a surge of lightning flying at the dragon. It seized and fell on its side. It's eyes went blank for a minute, it wasn't dead, just dazed. I watched him for a minute and he slowly got up. He stumbled around for a minute and sniffed the air. The lizard stiffened and looked at the female dragon.
"Um... Mehem, what's wrong." I asked the red dragon. I could feel Mehem's presence inside of the body.
"Ops, sorry. You may want to run, I'm in a phase of mother hood where I give off a scent where pure breed dragons will attack to protect my young." She blushed. Mehem looked down to me and squinted, then started to growl at me. He bit at me with his large dragony mouth. He had assumed the dragon form to fight the dragon, but now he was fighting me in the form instead. I flipped backwards to avoid the attack, and landed on a tree. I put my hands together and started charging a ball of energy, the shot forward, even faster than the first dragon. I jumped and flipped to the side, landing on another tree. He emideitly turned and attacked me. He caught me in his jaw and started biting down, he landed on the ground.

His mouth was clenched around my waste, and he was trying to crush my upper body against the ground. I could feel my body slowly starting to break, I was now yelling in pain at his attempt to kill me. I pressed my legs against the roof and base of his mouth and pushed apart. No go. I was starting to lose it, he was killing me. I got an idea, I shot lightning into his jaw muscles with my toes so that he shot his mouth slightly open for a second. I shoved off of the ground with my hand, straight into his mouth. I pushed my feet on his lower teeth, and used my hands to slowly push mouth open. He swung his head around all over the place, trying to crush me in his mouth.

I could feel his teeth ripping into my feet. I pulled one foot off of his teeth and put it in the middle of his mouth. I took the other and kicked the blood off of it into the air. It got on his lips and started to irritate him. He held his face to the sky and started to suck air in. I thought he was trying to suck me down his throat at first, but then realized what his real intentions were.
"Oh SHI-" I was engulfed by flames that lit up the sky. I'm sure it would have been beautiful, if it weren't for the fact that he was covering me in flames. He held his mouth open so I would fall, but I just shot off with my kitos to escape the flames out of his mouth. I fell on the ground, completely defense less, the female dragon was just cowering in fear at the monster that had been tearing me apart. Mehem looked down at me and stuck his claws to my spine. He started digging through my back, ripping my flesh off. I started to yell in agony.
Mehem pulled his claws off and reared his head back to strike. I was to weak to dodge, or even survive the hit. I relaxed to let him strike. Suddenly there was a flash of heat around my sides. Then I felt the power of a sun above me. I felt the black flame elemental's fury.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:06:08 18/07/2011 by spyro glitcher
#120 Posted: 22:21:25 18/07/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 23; Meanwhile, in the Subpence arena. [PoV Subpence]

I watched my students from my den. "I have taught them well, but can they take on a full strength dragon of Mehem's rank?" I asked myself. I watched the fight continue. Rage was standing there, holding Mehem's mouth open. "I'm sure the dragon will prove a strong challenge."
"I'm not to concerned, they have proven that they can do a decent bit of damage to even me." A winged shadowy figure said with confidence.
"I'm more concerned for your safety. If they do not stop Mehem, then we both know what will happen."
"Even more important than that, is the Ohmarian heading to earth. If he reaches earth and manages to defeat them, not even Atlas can stop the beasts of legend. He can manage to stop most of them, but Gyaogen is to strong. You know that."
"At the peak of his power Atlas was strong enough, but now even Giaflare isn't a match for him."
"I can see fully well, but if we form Omnitemp, we may stand a chance of stopping the red lightning elemental."
"I am telling you, there is no way Omnitemp could stop him. I can sense his power, you cannot."
"We must try, if the bloodflame elemental isn't enough to stop him, then what chance does that boy stand."
"That 'boy' is a lot stronger than he appears. You must know by now that if Atlas says there is someone to fear, there is someone to fear."
"What if he is wrong, the boy cannot harness the power of fusion to stop the others. We cannot just rely on a child to stop the monster."
"If you remember, the 'monster' is a child too. If the force is combined, they will not be rivaled in power, the only one able to stand to them would be Gyaosain himself, and you know he was destroyed long ago."
"Fine, you old coot. I will not hesitate when my chance to kill the monster comes." And with that, my old friend was gone. A smile spread on my face.
"I don't think you will get a shot, the boys is already starting to surpass me."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:22:27 18/07/2011 by spyro glitcher
#121 Posted: 23:09:27 18/07/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 24; Back to the action, the fight between the dragons (PoV Rage)

Mehem's teeth were digging into my hands, I was holding his mouth open, pure anger fulling me into battle. I had my feet crushed into the ground, my power slowly depleting. I put my head in this mouth, and pushed my forehead to his tong, I let my horns grow and pierce his mouth. He pulled back in pain and yelled. I put my hands together and focused a super charged ball of fire. He swung his head down to bite me. I let the black flames free and scourched his entire mouth. He swung his head around in anger. "GRAA!" He roared at me. I grinned back and said,
"Meow, you big pussy!". He flipped out and swung a claw at me. I used my claws and gabbed his hand as he attacked me. I had to brace my legs to slow him down, but the ground gave way under me, and I started to slide. I fell on my back and he took advantage to attack me. I put my hands on the ground and used them to flip upward from my back. Mehem shot at me, but I was just as fast, I cupped my hands together into one fist and slammed his jaw out of it's socket. His head swayed for a minute, so I uppercuted it, not wanting to take any chances. It knocked him on his hind legs, he wavered for a minute, then fell forward, reverting back to his human form.
"Oh my, the kids are hatching." The woman yelled with glee.
"Good for you." I said, looking at my scarred and bruised hands. I looked down at the spot she had called the 'incubation cave'. Four small dragons started to crawl out.
"Thank you for stopping him, unfortunately he would have also attacked the kids. In return for your help, I will let you name one of the kids." She awarded me.
"Thanks, but I'm sure that the Zack would much rather name one than me." I fell over on my front and laid on the ground for a bit.
"Are you ok?" She asked.
"Yeah, but how is Zack."
"He's ok, I can start healing him, I can do that. I'm part of a specialized race of elite dragons."
"Really? I see, well, well you had better start. Knowing Z' he's bound to be conscious enough to be in some real pain."
"I was afraid he might not be alive, he's pretty beaten."
"He's a tough little runt, I'll give him that much. Right before we headed here, he and I fought that dragon over there at full strength. He suffered intense spinal, and funny enough, crotch injuries."
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:02:08 19/07/2011 by spyro glitcher
#122 Posted: 01:49:20 19/07/2011 | Topic Creator
Preview of the final battle of this saga:

The lightning struck around us as the rain struck the ground. The thunder roared through the air, Ohm and I stared eachother down from across the crater.
"So," He said
"So," I responded,
"shall we begin?"
"if you are ready to die."
"So sure are we?"
"You have killed my friends and foes, Ohm. This is a crime I will not let go unpunished." I spoke with no anger, but only justice in mind. I blurred into a frenzy of speed to attack him. He spun to the side and jabbed me in the side with his talons. I grunted as the force threw me into a building. I spun until I landed then rolled to my feet. He shot through the building after me, claws extended. I limboed under him and kicked him in the gut, sending him into the air. I swung my arm forward, along with the rest of my upper body. I slung a ball of super charged kitos into the air, creating a nova of energy that took up the sky, creating a hole for sunlight to shine through. The smoke started to clear and he shot out right at me...

Hope you liked it. Complements of your friend and mine, Atlas.
---
#123 Posted: 02:34:17 19/07/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 25; Who's that pok- erm, dragon.

I woke up with a splitting head ache, torn up feet, a completely drained power, and several scratch marks up and down my back. "Rage, what happened?" I asked, he looked at me and said,
"I ko'd Mehem, and the babies hatched."
"Yeah, and..."
"and this is Marcilla. She's the mother, you remember her. She said you could name one of the babies."
"Yeah,"
"I think there is one in particular you may want to name."
"really, which one?"
"It's this one, it's aura is that of a flame elemental."
"You don't think..."
"Red flame."
"Let's name it Scaleface."
"Hahahaha!" Rage couldn't stop laughing at it. The mother looked angry,
"And why would we name it that?" She asked loudly. Rage calmed down and said,
"We know a dragon who is the red flame elemental of a different time, and we think this is him. He hated when we called him Scaleface, his actual name is Chaos."
"Chaos sounds like a cool name."
"Well, let's go with that, to prevent any paradoxes." Rage suggested, the little dragon climbed up his arm and licked his cheek.
"Woah there little guy, no need to be so happy." Rage laughed.
---
#124 Posted: 08:27:53 21/07/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 26; A night of relaxing in the park

Rage stepped off the roof and jumped. He landed in a tree and it nearly broke in two. I looked down over the edge.
"You sure we all have to?" Laurena asked me.
"Yeah, I mean, it can't be hard. I'll even catch you." I said.
"Fine, but you go first." She said. I took a few steps back. I ran as far as I could and jumped, I flipped forward over Rage, landing on a very old oak tree. I put a large dent in it, but it was still standing. I got up off the ground and walked over to the old theater. I looked up, Laurena and the Marcilla were looking over the edge. I shrugged at them and held my arms out. Laurena backed up and Marcilla looked back at her. Laurena came jumping over the edge, and I back flipped into the air and caught her.
"Eep!" She yelped. I landed with her in my arms.
"Fun wasn't it?" I asked. She slowly nodded, I brushed back her hair, then set her down. "Hey, Rage. Has Mehem dried off yet?" I quized my old friend. He shrugged and said,
"I dunno, he's still by the fire. It was late at night, we were in a park in front of an old theater called the "Viso-box". Mehem had gone first, and decided to show off by landing by the lake. He ended up in the middle of the lake, I had to fish him out. He was still sitting by a fire that Rage had started in by the lake.
Marcilla jumped off the roof and landed on the ground, her wings extended to slow her down.
"So, how are you three?" She asked. It had been a few weeks sense we first met, and Mehem tried to roast me. Mehem had grown to be part of our little family. I looked back up at the building, and Rage asked,
"you comin'. Or is our mentor afraid of height's?" Suddenly a bolt of a black blur shot into the air. It came shooting back down and smashed into the ground. It left a small crater, and it looked back up at me and said,
"What was that remark Zack? I couldn't hear your puny voice up there."
"Shut up Subpence." Rage grunted.
Subpence looked over to the corner and said,
"Hold on, I feel something coming." I could too. A red flame shot around the corner and headed right at us. It took form as it stopped in front of us. It was one of Mehem's Elite, a monster whom's power closely matched his master's. It was Kigan,
"Where is master, I sensed he was in danger." Kigan blurted in urgency. Rage rolled his eyes and I said,
"He's near a fire, it's right over there. He nearly drowned after landing in the lake, I'm a terrible swimmer, but saved him." Kigan sighed in relief. I invited him to join our group.
He agreed, and we all walked back to the fire and sat for a bit. Mehem didn't say anything. He just sat and stared at the fire.
"Do you think we can take Ohm?" He asked finally. I everyone was quiet, thinking about the monster aproaching was hard on such a happy eve. Rage just grinned and said,
"Zack here is gonna wipe the floor with that wimp. If not, I'll do it myself." He looked cocky. He was pressing his thumb to his chest. He was wearing a grey tank-top and a pair of torn up bluejeans, as was his norm for relaxing. Mehem looked at me, then at Rage, and asked,
"How do you think you can take him? You cannot even take my lizard form alone." It was Subpence who answered with,
"I am training them, right now. I'm going to teach them a technique that could make them so strong they could take Ohm down with ease." Mehem looked puzzled, then asked,
"What is the name of this technique?"
"The elemental fusion. It allows two elementals to fuse together."
"Hmm... It is a technique that sounds promising, but how do you use it."
"You align your energy and distribution with them, use your will to connect with them, and sync with their kitos. You will have to be perfectly in sync. You must also do this with a particular elemental. Such as a red and white would make a Mega. A red and black would make a Blood. A Blue and Red would make an omni. The elementals must be of the same element, or opposing elements for example a..." RIP! A bag of marshmellows was now open and Rage was digging in. He was chewing on one, and everyone stopped talking and looked at him. He shrugged and offered me some. I took the bag and grabbed some out. I took a bit of iron I had had Subpence fashion into my shoes, so that I could use them, and used it to make a stick to make a smore with the marsh mellow. Eventually everyone had their own sticks and were eating the marsh mellows and holding their own conversation. Everyone had forgotten about Ohm for now. Everyone aside from Mehem. He sat, thinking about how we would combat a monster of that calibur with only fusion.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:01:40 28/07/2011 by spyro glitcher
#125 Posted: 03:34:21 31/07/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 27; Rematch, you have got to be kidding me

The three of us were standing in the meadow. I walked forward and crouched on the ground, resting my on the grassy soil. Rage and Mehem did the same. We crouched there, motionless. I shot a look back at Rage. He nodded, and I faced forward again. I looked into the air and called, "Hey, Scaleface!" A figure I had watched sense arriving shot down out of the sky. The three of us stood and looked the monster in the eyes.
"I recognize you two boneheads, but not the new dragon." The beast spoke.
"Hello, I am the humble yet proud warrior, Mehem. Elite ranked dragon." Mehem said to the colossal scaled monster. He was a lot bigger than before.
"I have been training, before you two, I was unchallenged." Me and Rage were taken off guard. Chaos shrugged. The three of us stood tall to fight him.
"You will fight the three of us one by one. Like before." I said to the ugly dragon. Rage and Mehem backed up and stepped to the side. The two of them stood where they now were. Chaos shot at me and twisted his head to one side, trying to bite me. I leaped over him and landed on the other side, using my kitos to shoot myself into the air. He swung his tail to hit me, but I was faster. I flipped to the side avoiding his lashing.
I concentrated my kitos into a beam of power. He shot to the side and turned to attack me. I was quicker still. swinging the beam only fast enough to catch a bit of his wing, dicing right through it. He flinched under it in time to save his head and the rest of his wing. I let the beam dissolve. He rammed at me full speed this time. I rolled onto my back and concentrated a large focus of power into my feet.
He opened his mouth over my legs and engulfed me in a huge wave of flames.
"DIE!" He said with the heated breath. I let the energy loose and blew him off of me. He reared up on his hind legs from the knock back. I ran to the side and tagged Rage into the fight. He ran and slid in front of Chaos. As the beast fell forward, Rage flipped backwards onto his hands and put his feet in the air. Chaos fell onto Rage's feet. Rage bent his legs and pushed the dragon into the air. Rage flipped back to his feet and put his hands in the air in a flash.
"Meet the... Solar... Bomb!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, focusing a heated pulsing core of energy and fire, like a tiny sun of sorts, into the air. Chaos narrowly swivvled backwards to avoid the attack, but Rage's training with Mehem had sharpened his speed and accuracy enough so that the blast still left a decent burn on the dragon. The attack was a huge nova of energy from the initial sphere that engulfed the air. It split into the sky. The attack had rapidly drained Rage's kitos. Mehem shot forth in a blur and tagged himself in with a high five to Rage. Rage jumped out of the way as Chaos chomped down around Mehem. We stood around for a moment.
I was starting to get scarred as I heard Chaos chuckle through his shut maw. Rage grinned and started to walk back to me. He stuck his hand in the air about half way to me, still walking of course, and held up the number three. He put his ring finger down, making it a two. Then his middle finger, making it a one, and then he slowly put down the one. He reached my by then, and Chaos slowly started to raise his head. I suddenly saw and felt (due to the electrical currents in traveling via muscles and nerves, I can tell when this happens) the tightening of his jaw muscles. His mouth slowly started to open against his will. It slowly revealed my thin and muscular cohort turning into the rabid beast known as his dragon form.
---
#126 Posted: 05:42:20 31/07/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 28; More fighting... not much else to say there

Mehem continued expanding. Growing larger and larger each second. His skin turned to scales, as his nails grew into claws, and his scapula turned into wings. His expansion was going to rip Chaos's jaw off, but Chaos foresaw this problem and spat Mehem out. Mehem grew to Chaos's size. He then grew even larger, and maintained his human-esc form. He was now a dramon, a sub category between human and dragon transformation. He picked up the smaller dragon, and threw him.
Chaos's weekend state made him vulnerable to attacks. Mehem's Dramon form made him slow, and unable to keep pace with a full strength Dragon. He used his wings like a sail, using his ability to manipulate wind to push himself forward. The speed was insane for his strength and size, but still slow for normal. He stuck his fist forward, ramming it into Chaos's face as he passed the monster. Chaos was thrown on his back and slammed into the ground. Mehem stopped and picked the beast up. He set Chaos down and made a double fist, slamming Chaos into the ground with it.
Chaos tried to get up, but could not. Mehem changed back into his normal human form. He walked over to me, and tagged me back in. I shot into the meadow, going right over Chaos. I stopped and turned around right past him. I kicked him in the side so hard that he coughed up blood. He collapsed on the ground. I smiled at our job well done. I laughed at the great beast, but something was wrong. He was laughing back... he started changing into a human form. His bright blue mane turning into a patch of short blue hair.
His blue scales transforming into a light tone of skin. His fangs shortened into a pair of canines. He stood, slender and strong, like Mehem. He kept on laughing and said, "So, let's see you battle my strongest form."
He slowly held his hand up to the sky, holding his index finger up. He started to charge his power, it was terrifying. The entire area started to quake. The sky grew darker. Fire gathered in a circle around Chaos's feet, as he started gathering heat from the area into a sphere of fire. It was rapidly growing in power, the strength was already enough to put the three of us in terror. I was trembling at the might of the attack. Chaos held his hand back and then slung it forward. The attack let free was headed straight at me. I put my hands in front of me. The blast hit my palms and almost immedietly singed right through my skin, it was tearing at my muscles now. My kitos spiked at insane rate in the moment of the (excuse the pun) chaos. The blast of kitos that erupted from my palm was seismic.
The power ripped the blast Chaos had launched to shreds, blowing away the beast as well.
The beam broke it's flow from my hands after a minute. I fell forward and blacked out. I woke up in the Subpence's arena.
"You know, I should really think about building an infirmary here, just for you."
Subpence said, brushing off his hands. I sat up and held my head in my palms. I held my hands back to examine the damage the blast had done. My hands were black and coursing with power. Blackish blue lightning was coursing from my palms.
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 02:58:36 04/08/2011 by spyro glitcher
#127 Posted: 03:13:27 04/08/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 29; Ohm's journey, pov Ohm

I sat there, yawning. Around me was desolation, death, and despair. The people just watched, terrified, the power I had accumulated was enough to kill with a glance. I wasn't afraid to use it either. A huge warrior named Aciel don Ferie had decided he wanted to fight me, and it's not like me to turn down a challenge, at least the new me. The fool thought he could win. He came out, his large muscles bulging. It was embarassing to fight a weakling like him. He stood on a rock and started to brag,"I am the mighty hero, Aciel don Ferie! No evil's sting may match mine, you are a fool to battle me." The moronic crowd gawked at his idiocy and cheered him on into battle. "These are my people, not sheep you may just slaughter! Prepare to DIE!" He came at me, slow but powerful for his stupidity. He tried to punch me, alas he was foolish to do so. His fist struck my frontal bone and shattered like a piece of glass thrown off building. He fell to his knees and cupped his fist in his hand. He looked terrified, he looked at me, straight in the eyes. I looked at him in discust and said,"Pity, I expected more than just one punch before I brought you to your knees, I expected I would have to punch YOU once, not the other way around."
I picked him up by the neck, this toes still on the ground.
"Mercy..." He gasped
"Sorry, but that's not how the Red lightning rolls." I grinned at him, he was crying now, a 'hero' brought to his knees in one of his own attacks. I threw him to the side so fast that he shattered a wall of the arena. I pointed my hand at the crowd and charged about ten percent of my full power into an attack, the shield of energy they had put around themselves was supposed to be indestructible. I let the blast go, the power was incredible to them. It took up the entire seating area, the shields broke like they weren't even there. The creatures died like ants under my foot. I just laughed at them, they thought that 'hero' could save them. No one can stop me. No one!
[One page long, not that long, but it's a chapter non the less]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:26:25 04/08/2011 by spyro glitcher
#128 Posted: 03:02:33 11/08/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 30; The Elemizen?

"What the ..." I asked myself. Subpence looked at my palms and said with a smile,
"Soooo, our little blue lightning has started his Elemizen has he?"
"What's an Elemizen?"
"A stage of an elemental's life in which he goes through an evolution like process in their power. Your strength will shoot through the roof when this is done."
"Really? So how does this whole thing work?"
"You'll start experiencing changes, such as abnormal hair. You will go haywire with your power, sometimes you'll be capable of whipeing the floor with opponents like me, other times you'll be barely capable of lifting yourself of the ground. For another thing, you'll become dark and gain new powers, usually a dragon will sprout its wings during this process."
"Hm... so will Ohm be going through this as well?"
"No, he shot through his. The length of this process varies, you could be like this for years, or only a few more seconds. I'll consult Lord Atlas on the specifics. Unfortunately knowing him, he's probably going to keep me in suspense about it." Sub finished.
"Heheh, I just realized that your name sounds like suspense." Rage cut in.
Mehem rolled his eyes at the remark. Chaos looked up from a chess board he was sitting at with Mehem, both of whom were in their human forms.
"It's your turn Windy." Chaos said, moving the game along
"I know when my bloody turn is, I will move when I am good and ready." Mehem snapped back at Chaos's impatiens.
"I fear that I may have to inform you of the worst brother." A stranger I did not recognize spoke from a small island of material nearby.
"Is it news on the Ohmarian, Decisi?" Subpence asked the person. Decisi wore the same cloak that Subpence favored wearing. He responded,
"No, it is news of the Shorketh. Atlas says that there is another group forming like them. They call themselves the 'Rendie'. They are skilled hunters. They're stronger than Ohmarisc is at the moment. Their leader is supposed to be the only one who will present any challenge though, in terms of fighting capabillity. The others only posses one signiture trait to their powers."
"Is this so, hmm... Zack, I will speak with you later. Atlas and I have some words on the matter to discuss. I will make sure to ask him about how long your Elemizen will be. Enjoy the snacks I left in the ballecan."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:55:15 13/08/2011 by spyro glitcher
#129 Posted: 04:19:10 20/08/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 31; Prologue to the burn!

Fire engulfed the Ballecan. I looked inside at the burning inflamable bag. It seemed stupid to make ME be the one to go in and get the food. Rage and Chaos are flame elementals, they would be immune. Mehem is fast enough to dodge the fire like it's nothing, but I'm supposed to be 'used' to being light on fire. The ballecan is a super heated ball of fire, like a mini sun. I backed up and let loose a shaky sigh. I shot forward into the ball of fire, it's heat seared my skin an boiled my bones. I'm not joking about that one, I felt my bones bubbling. My kitos protected my muscles, and my skin to a degree. I hit the bag as hard as I could, it was sent flying out the other side of the Ballecan. I used my kitos to form a wave of energy to shoot myself out of the sphere of fire. I landed outside and went sliding across the ground. My head was throbbing from the heat. My power shot up again and I sprung to my feet.

I was ready for the next go, but there was none. The guys were sitting around a full table they had set up from the bag's food. I narrowed my eyes at them and asked,"Why did no one check on me?"
"To be honest we weren't to concerned." Rage responded, the others nodded in agreement.
I threw a blast of power at them, it came out as only a small flicker of power. My strength had suddenly dropped again. My knees shook beneath me, and I collapsed on the ground. I blacked out after that.

Fire burst into the air, I saw flashes of my friends engulfed in it. Mehem's body being burnt to a crisp. Rage was being turned into a small pile of dragon-ashes. Chaos was torn in two by a furious flame. I was standing there, face to face with a mysterious black horned monster. I could feel it's power was insane, off the charts, but so was mine. I had a scar over one eye, and a dark presence in my kitos. I had felt the darkness before, but I couldn't tell where from. My dream was cut short though when Rage shook me awake.

"Hey Z, mind if I have your pork chops?" He asked me. I looked him in the eyes, in almost disbelief that he was alive. The fire seemed so vivid,
"Rage, how are you alive?"
"What?"
"I saw the fire kill you three. The inferno engulfed all three of you! You were nothing, dead, incinerated. Then there was this evil monster that was standing toe to toe with me! He felt like he was MADE of fire, a blazing demon. I can't forget his face, razor like claws, or his intent heat. I felt it resonating from him!"
"Zack, are you OK?" Chaos asked me from the table.
"Yeah, it's just a dream I had. There was some sort of evil monster with long claws jagged teeth, and some heat flowing from him. It was heat like I had never felt before, an evil source of life. Like an artificial life, made from death. I can't shake it." I responed shaking my head.
"Hey, easy kid. I'm sure you just had the nightmare because of the Ballecan, next time I'll go it. Kay?" Rage patted me on the back.
"Okay then. Seems fair enough." I said back. A puff of smoke rose from the ground, and Subpence was back.
"Um, Zack? Are you okay? I felt a disturbance in the force, I mean your kitos." He asked immediately
"Yes, I just had a bad dream and had to go into the ballecan."
"Well, whatever. I have good news, bad news, and terrifying news."
"What's the good news?" Chaos asked
"Zack's elemizen won't last long," Subpence answered
"Alright then, what's the bad news?" Rage quizzed our master,
"Ohm's ahead of my estimate, he's going to be hear in a week."
"Well, what's the terrifying news then?" I dared to venture
"There is a group that has risen again known as the Followers of Gyaogen. They are trying to revive the immortal demon Gyaogen. Gyaogen is so strong that not even Atlas could kill him." Subpence said bluntly.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:21:49 21/08/2011 by spyro glitcher
#130 Posted: 01:26:06 22/08/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 32; Final hours

Rage, Chaos, Subpence, Mehem, Laurena, Marcilla, and I stood around in a line segment (It makes me mad when people use the word line when they mean line segment, which is not infinite) in front of a crowd. We had spent the last week learning Elemental Fusion Technique. Subpence was on a higher segment of the wooden stage than the rest of us. Rage and I were by his side. News teams were gathered all around, along with generals, warriors, and even some of Lord Vega's warriors. "All of you are gathered here today to witness the graduation of my class, the two warriors whom are to fight the Ohmarian prince today. Then, there is their friends, whom are also going to join in the fight. I know many of you aren't firmiliar with me, but I am a being that watches over your world and trains certain few. There was no need for me before, but now there is. I am here to teach heroes to use powerful techniques such as the Elemental fusion technique, which you will all see soon enough if Chaos gets his way." Subpence looked over at Chaos, who returned the gesture with a puff of smoke from his nose. Subpence looked into the crowd and said finally, "I do not want to see any of you attempt to interfere. With that, I relieve you all to Rage." He stepped down and let my pier step up to the pedestal. Rage just grinned, stuck his fist in the air, and yelled,
"I won't let this monster kill anyone! If he is strong enough to beat me, then Zack will pound him into the dust. I don't care how strong he is, no one can beat the two of us!" Chaos let out a chuckle at the last part, but Mehem flicked him in the side of the head.
"His power may be enough to cause worlds to crumble, but he cannot break us so easily!" I found myself starring in amazement at my friends certainty and pride. He was saying we could take on a monster that crushed planets like they were nothing, without even a fight.
I stuck my fist in the air said something I never thought I'd say,
"Let's go, bring it on Ohmarian!" The crowd shot up in a roar of excitement. Ohm wasn't going to live to regret coming to earth, or so I thought. A laugh broke the crowd's cheering. It was a laugh that would haunt me until the day I died, it wasn't the laugh of Ohm. It was the laugh of PURE evil en carnate. I felt an evil influencing the laugh, the pure darkness was deeper than even the beast's primal rage. Ohmarisc touched down at the back of the crowd of a few hundred an slowly strode forward. He looked to the sides, at the trembling and scarred faces.
His vile grin sent a shiver down my spine when he reached the platform, he put his foot on the edge and pulled himself up without effort. He walked up to Rage, who was still grinning with pride.
"So, are you Ohmarisc?" My friend taunted the beast,
"Why yes, I am." The monster answered
"You look weaker and shorter than you had been made out to be." Rage taunted the cretonne. I then noticed that Ohm was only around four and a half feet tall. His back had two wing like spikes jutting from it, and a thicker pair jutting from the back of his head, like his head was a horn itself. Ohm wasn't as serious as I had suspected. He was almost toying with us, and in fact he was, this was make painfully clear when he spoke back to us,
"So, you think you'll just wipe the floor with me? Then I'll give the entire planet two weeks to stop me, if you two challenge me before the two weeks are up, boom goes the dynamite. I've set a blast with the power of one thousand quadrillion megatons of force at the center of the earth. If you challenge me, poof, there goes the world. So let the reaping games begin."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:26:45 25/08/2011 by spyro glitcher
#131 Posted: 00:21:37 25/08/2011 | Topic Creator
Ohm's Theme! Cause only real men wield weapons named after pimp canes!
---
#132 Posted: 20:28:21 25/08/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 33; Epilogue, next time on dragon ba- oops, Gyaogen Sagas

So, this is how it ends. He was torn in half by his own weapon. I kinda feel bad for him, I mean, it's gotta suck being ripped in half, welded to a suit of iron, and bleeding to death while no one can end him quickly. All I could do was stand there, paralyzed, staring at the monitor. I watched as a man I once threatened was laying there beaten, bloody, de-limbed, and in a searing blaze of pain. The dark monster looming over him looked into the monitor and dared,"Is anyone as foolish as this man? We shall find out soon enough." and with that, he crushed the camera into pieces with his large claws.
---
#133 Posted: 02:28:53 04/09/2011 | Topic Creator
I plan on nearly trippiling the story by the time I'm done.
---
#134 Posted: 01:05:59 13/09/2011
Ehh! That's super awesome! Dude your really good and don't worry I'm not a very good speller either xD
---
#135 Posted: 20:13:46 13/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Thanks, and I'm glad to hear I'm not the only person who has trouble with words.
---
#136 Posted: 07:54:10 15/09/2011
Yeah, the main computer I use spell check is spoofed up so yupp we are the same in that matter!
---
#137 Posted: 20:04:59 15/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Mhm, so what part are you at?
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me