#51 Posted: 17:44:19 27/09/2012
^Awesome!!!!!!!!
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Wojowu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1415
#52 Posted: 19:26:22 27/09/2012
^ Yeah, I know smilie
PS. Sorry for deadlink to my old video. I had to delete it, I had my reasons smilie
---
Any Osu fan here?
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#53 Posted: 19:28:00 27/09/2012
^Nuh smilie

So, uh, what's the conclusion of the portal again? Cba to go through the comments...
---
oh my god
#54 Posted: 19:56:41 27/09/2012
Conclusion - This isn't portal. This is solid texture, but from distance it looks like portal. From close look it doesn't. AshETERNAL suspected that portal was pointing tower in which there were coded information 'bout egg with Yin & Yang. She was probably wrong, because egg itself can be found floating in air outside the arena. Using Cheat Engine magic I tried to move egg onto platform you start battle. Successfully, but egg didn't hatched. I had idea of how to make it hatch, and maybe soon I'll try to do that.
Conclusion of conclusion - we still don't know whatever portal is there for some reason or just for looking fine
---
Any Osu fan here?
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#55 Posted: 08:38:06 28/09/2012
Yep!!!!Q
#56 Posted: 16:27:37 28/09/2012
Quote: Wojowu
Conclusion - This isn't portal. This is solid texture, but from distance it looks like portal. From close look it doesn't. AshETERNAL suspected that portal was pointing tower in which there were coded information 'bout egg with Yin & Yang. She was probably wrong, because egg itself can be found floating in air outside the arena. Using Cheat Engine magic I tried to move egg onto platform you start battle. Successfully, but egg didn't hatched. I had idea of how to make it hatch, and maybe soon I'll try to do that.
Conclusion of conclusion - we still don't know whatever portal is there for some reason or just for looking fine

There could be many theories...
---
oh my god
#57 Posted: 19:51:16 28/09/2012
^ Very many theories. For example, I can say that texture of non-portal expresses somehow coded first 1000 bits of pi for some reason. Obviously we can't prove that true, but we can't disprove this either without checking millions of billions possible coding ways. Only way to know truth is to ask someone who co-created this game, but most of these people don't like to answer such questions smilie
---
Any Osu fan here?
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#58 Posted: 02:06:58 29/09/2012
well they....
Purple n Spyro Ripto Gems: 1096
#59 Posted: 15:38:49 30/09/2012
I never thought it was a portal.. I guess I never really noticed it.
#60 Posted: 15:49:00 30/09/2012
Quote: Purple n Spyro

Neither did I till I saw this topic
---
oh my god
#61 Posted: 16:49:03 30/09/2012
Quote: Jaggedstar

Same! When I saw this topic I found out this being very interesting, especially after I watched AshETERNAL's video
---
Any Osu fan here?
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#62 Posted: 13:34:39 01/10/2012

Same! When I saw this topic I found out this being very interesting, especially after I watched AshETERNAL's video

Same Here >.<, I found this topic very interesting because I didn't notice that "Portal" and that Egg o.0
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
#63 Posted: 15:42:29 01/10/2012
Quote: SamXala

Same Here >.<, I found this topic very interesting because I didn't notice that "Portal" and that Egg o.0

The floating egg was just strange....
---
oh my god
Purple n Spyro Ripto Gems: 1096
#64 Posted: 02:36:45 02/10/2012
I think the egg was Yin-Yang?
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#65 Posted: 03:07:07 06/10/2012
Quote: Pyro-Spyro
Got a pic! Sorry, it was the best one I could take... /:[User Posted Image]

NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Have any over you guys did the swiming in the air glitch in Dino mines and found a portal that empty inside? It looks like a "mini" game or boss!
#66 Posted: 10:42:31 06/10/2012
Quote: DragonDog

NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Have any over you guys did the swiming in the air glitch in Dino mines and found a portal that empty inside? It looks like a "mini" game or boss!

You really should play YOTD again smilie That level in DM was an abandoned level that was going to be a mini boss battle, but Insomniac ran out of time to make it
---
oh my god
#67 Posted: 12:06:59 06/10/2012

You really should play YOTD again smilie That level in DM was an abandoned level that was going to be a mini boss battle, but Insomniac ran out of time to make it

You forgot about "most probably". We aren't 100% sure what was going to be there
---
Any Osu fan here?
#68 Posted: 14:10:36 06/10/2012

You forgot about "most probably". We aren't 100% sure what was going to be there

Alrighty then. wasn't a old member of Insomniac on smilie once?
---
oh my god
AshETERNAL Green Sparx Gems: 387
#69 Posted: 01:58:58 28/12/2012

Actually, we do. I'm not sure where I heard it, but there was gonna be a boss with a green dinosaur with a gun there. But Insomniac ran out of time to add it in.
---
*Previously on this site as GlitchGirl. Heheh. I hate losing passwords and forgetting what of 5 emails you registered with smilie*
#70 Posted: 02:00:23 28/12/2012

Yeah, that's about it. I wish there was really something in there. But there's not. I really wish I could get in there to find out.
---
*Previously on this site as GlitchGirl. Heheh. I hate losing passwords and forgetting what of 5 emails you registered with smilie*
#71 Posted: 13:57:20 28/12/2012
The mystery continues...
---
oh my god
#72 Posted: 23:45:22 30/12/2012
The mystery continues...

Sure does. This game sure rouses so much talk even after so long. xD We all find such strange things to wonder about. Or maybe Insomniac made many things for us to wonder about....? Who knows.
---
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#73 Posted: 03:31:15 01/01/2013
I got this game agian and went to the arena and saw it looks like the toasty portal in spyro 1
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me