Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
As An After Thought [CLOSED]
Ezio Hunter Gems: 7178
#51 Posted: 19:11:25 09/06/2011
We boooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh need it
---
"The cowboy has always been a dying breed
But he takes his dying slowly, perched upon his steed."
Demon wolf 1997 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1681
#52 Posted: 19:14:45 09/06/2011
But I need it more smilie
---
Is fearr Gaeilge briste mar Bearla cliste smilie
Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus 15/7/11 ~End of an Era~
#53 Posted: 19:31:52 09/06/2011
Nu uh!!
---
#54 Posted: 19:56:42 09/06/2011
Se, mar gach la bim shufflin' smilie
---
#55 Posted: 20:00:53 09/06/2011
ARGH! I'm going to hurt you!
---
#56 Posted: 20:19:34 09/06/2011
Nil smilie lol
---
#57 Posted: 20:25:20 09/06/2011
D8< Damnit
---
#58 Posted: 20:26:40 09/06/2011
GACH LA BIM SHUFFLIN'!!!!
---
#59 Posted: 20:33:37 09/06/2011
*facedesks then facefloors*
---
lBobessed Yellow Sparx Gems: 1832
#60 Posted: 20:35:58 09/06/2011 | Topic Creator
OOC: im not going to ask

“ So there’s another power for me to worry about , great .” Addyanna thought but chose not to voice her concerns , knowing her sister would nag her about it .

“I was always mothers favorite ,.” Santana was muttering from her position standing above addyanna , who had sunken into a sitting position unable to stand .

“if you point out the obvious one more time , I swear to god, I will phase and knock you so far into that wall you’ll wake up into next month .” AddyAnna growled and Santana flinched .

“you just think your so , big and bad . But really your not .” AddyAnna stood facing her sister with her arms crossed .

“ I don’t think , I’m big and bad , I Know I’m big and bad ,.” she grinned then snapped misting out of the room .

“were in bloody hell did she go !” Santana ran a shaking hand through her hair

“ she misted out , there’s no telling where she ran off to this time.” Cameron replied from his position against the door frame .

“I don’t ask you “ she muttered walked down the stairs . “wheres the tracker when I need him ?” she asked refuring to cody .

Cameron sighed “ he left about an hour ago Tana .” he replied watching her as she frowned .

Ok believe me when I say this I love my Dear sister .

We just dont get along very well with others … in fact that explains what happen I was 11 and She 12

‘ we were walking home singing our favorite song , our ipod head phones stuck in our ears blasting music from the ipod between us .

“oh look , it’s the shadows .” sneered Katy white . She was a rich think headed prep . She had it out for Me , and if my sister was in distance she took it out on her two .

The lyrics died in my throat and I handed Tana my head phone . “just leave us alone katy .” I said calmly . Though inside I was raging from what she had done during lunch .

“now where would that get me ?” she asked and I glared clenching my hands into fists . Santana grabbed my wrist tightly . “Addy , don’t . you know what happens when you get mad .”

Katy watched us with interest . We hadn’t spoken a word , Santana was speaking through my mind to me . I nodd and pushed past the annoying prep . My shoulder hit her to hard knocking her to the ground .

She fell back into the road and stood up only after to of her ‘friends ‘ came out of the bushes grabbing our shoulders holding us in place.

Anger highlighted my eyes and they turned a dark navy . I raised ,my hand grabbing on of the girls on my side , my hands were burning from me not using the control of fire I had .

The girl yelped in pain and jumped back and I turned to Santana and nodded . I walked over to katy who was still staring in shock ,.

I grinned at her . “you know this is gonna hurt .” I punched her breaking her nose then turned to my sister put my head phone back in then we grabbed each others hand swinging them between us as we sang walking home .

It was one of our nicer moments , believe me . ~ A
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:07:41 25/09/2011 by lBobessed
#61 Posted: 20:46:49 09/06/2011
AWESOME!!! And I'm not sure you do smilie
---
#62 Posted: 22:23:32 09/06/2011
Good job!
---
#63 Posted: 22:46:28 17/06/2011
Awesome! Cant wait for more.
---
#64 Posted: 03:04:42 18/06/2011
*nods* Yeah. POST IT.
---
#65 Posted: 22:09:02 29/06/2011
I NEED MORE!!! :'(
---
#66 Posted: 23:23:26 30/06/2011
...Post. Post. Post. Post.

P.S.

POSTTTT
---
#67 Posted: 17:33:08 06/08/2011 | Topic Creator
~~~~ Maybe ~~~~

I leaned forward gripping the table , watching my knuckles turn white . A dry laugh escaped my throat .

“I’m not explaining Anything to you . Any of you for that matter .” my bright aqua eyes darkened as I glanced around the dinning room , meeting every pair of eyes that were locked on me .

“she was so annoying . Why cry over it ?” I sneered pushing back the memories flashing before my eyes .

I gripped the table harder , hissing in pain which snapped my thoughts back into place .

I let off bringing my hands to the table top flexing them to make sure there weren’t any damage done .

“ I hate you ! Why cant you just leave me alone .”

I bit my lip ,hard . A painful reminder that spun my head . “shut up .” I shouted in my mind trying to get the haunting memories to disappear in a could of hazy smoke .

“what the hell ?!Put it down ! .” the panic was evident in her voice . It still plays like a sound track stuck on repeat in my mind .

Pleases and cries for help . “god your freaking in sane !” I jumped as a hand slammed down on the table top bringing me back to the hazy reality .

“you didn’t like her either , come on Cody . Ad-mitt-it.” I drawled out each syllable slowly watching his features darken .

I laughed , the dark sound bounced around the room . I watched with hooded eyes as Cody feel back into his chair pushing his finger through his hair .

“your unbelievable .” he choked out closing his eyes “she was your freaking Twin Sister .”

I tilted my head to the right lifting my shoulders up in a shrug . “So ?” I asked leaning foreword .

“this was never about family ties Cody . “ I whispered darkly. “I don’t care if you were in love with the thing .” I laughed as his eyes snapped open and he reach for me , his eyes darkening considerably .

“Cody !” Cameron snapped and Cody sent him a glare . “don’t touch her .” Cody leaned back muttering in broken French .

“I want her back , I know she didn’t kill her . Its not in her .” I knew where this was going and by making me mad he would find him self laying on the cold winters ground three stories below the floor to ceiling window he was standing near .

“keep it up pup , and see where it gets you .” I warned the tone of my voice had dropped a few bars making the threat more meaningful .

“ try me .” Cameron replied leaning against the wall crossing his arms .

“ I’ll keep you around … till I find you useless to me too .” I replied after a minute then giggled . “catch me if you can .”I snapped disappearing out of the blue before anyone had a chance to grab me . Stupid dogs .

-----
My breath quickened and I struggled against the chains holding me in place . I wanted to cry ,scream , or even break an arm to get out of here .

I opened my mouth to scream for the umpteenth time when there was a pop and the figure of my sister came into view .

“shut Up .” she muttered pacing .

“why cant you just freaking send me back , it not my fault okay ? Why cant you see that ! Your unfreakin- “ suddenly my vision turned black and stars burst be hide my eyes . I let out a strangled scream and pulled against the chains pushing to get away from the pain .

“I said , shut up . What do you not understand about that ?” she snapped as I felt hot tears running don’t my face . I clamped my mouth shut , whimpering still struggling .

“bloody freaking hell !” I whispered going limp as the pain faded and my vision appeared but I snapped my eyes closed .

“anything else to say ?” my sister asked , I shook my head slowly listening as her foot steps got closer .

I felt her grip my chin forcing my head up ward .I opened my eyes letting my now hazy green meet her bright aqua ones glaring at the amusement dancing In her eyes .

“to bad for you I haven’t had my fun yet .” I was about to reply when the pain came back full force and I bit my lip trying to get out of her hold . “ let. . . . Go “ I managed to choke out . “where’s the fun in that sister ? You know my powers are so much stronger when I touch what I hurt .” I dropped my head kicking her leg out from under her rolling my shoulders as the pain level dropped .

“just freaking kill me or something . They already know . Why keep it up ?” I asked pulling against the heavy chains .

“like I said there’s no fun in that .” she snapped her fingers leaving me to deal with the raising pain alone .

Its better this why anyway . It helps to scream .
#68 Posted: 00:01:26 07/08/2011
Awesome!!! I'm loving the whole torture thing :L
---
#69 Posted: 00:20:02 07/08/2011 | Topic Creator
Aw and my weird Friends back
#70 Posted: 23:25:20 14/08/2011
lol, Ah Needs MOARE!
---
#71 Posted: 01:55:59 23/08/2011 | Topic Creator
Dear sweet broken angel . Time fly’s by when I close my eyes and imagine your secret smile . I hate to even think of the danger and the hurt . So if you will please , get back to me fast .

I know your busy , counting the hours that pass . I know for you they drag on and on . Slowly with each painfully deep breath . I wish though you’d keep in mind , of those long lost summer nights .

When I hear the news , yes I’m stunned . And I can imagine you now . Still standing though broken and bleeding ,I wish I had learned of this tragic twist . Who knew that power could lead one down such a path ?
-----

~
I continually pull and struggle but you will have none of it .

When I’m alone , laying shattered . Breathing in the ever present pain , I think of you .

I know everyone know about Santana’s little run for power campaign . But I haven’t heard of one rescue a tempt . Maybe they don’t care anymore . But I know you have to care … at some point anyway .
___

“ its more or less a power battle .” I grinned lazily shooting the smile Cody and Cameron’s way. They both stood , arms crossed , unreadable expressions , leaning against the dinning room wall . Twins psh .

“we don’t care . All we care about it finding AddyAnna .” I sighed heavily rolling my eyes towards the ceiling .

“ haven’t you learned already ? Hide and seek is a dangerous game . One wrong move and your out .” I giggled almost like a child on Christmas morning . The sound echoed making me grin wider .

“he he , its simple really . I get the power and you get the girl . No power , no girl . “ Cody raised an perfectly arched eyebrow “sounds oddly easy , for one of your ideas Santana .”

I shrugged . “times ticking dears.” I tapped the watch on my right wrist laughing wickedly as I snapped out of room .
______

“just freaking kill me , bloody hell when will you figure it out .” I writhed I pain . My eyes were closed , my body ridged as I pulled against the chains .

I bit the inside of my cheek , brightly colored stars busted in front of my eyes but I pushed through the pain snapping open my dull green eyes facing my sister . I smirked “ then again you never were the smartest girl.” without warning a lighting bolt of pain shot through my body and I let out a strangled scream curling into my self .
Santana laughed softly . “live and learn young pup . Live and learn .”

I could distinctly make out the clicks of her shoes as she walked away . Leaving me alone again . Alone in a major deal of pain .

Confusion muffled the reality of the situation . Killing my sense of rational thinking .

All I could do was push away from the pain and scream till a dull thud in my ears was all I could hear .

She usually dialed it down before she left me stranded on my own hell of a dream .

Minutes past by and still no Santana no break from the ever lasting pain . I remember expecting a pain induced coma to fill in , to stop the pain . It never came .

I do remember hearing the sound of children’s laughter and the sweet melody of a jewelry box fill the air around me .

As the scene came into a hazy focus I realized that I was witnessing one of the better childhood moments I had with my dear sister .

We were 4 , well a minute away for me to turn . that’s the way our birthday worked . She was born at 11:59 1889and I was born at 12:01 1890 . So every time she was asked , she was a year older . Not that I cared but anyway .

We were sitting in the middle of the living room , dressed in cotton night gowns , our bleach blond curls pulled back into pony tails , our bright green eyes dancing with wonder as our father told us the same story we always got told on our birthdays .

It was a tale of werewolves and the living dead , and how as the story goes , a line of very power wolves ran through our family tree .

The candle flames around the room danced as the story went on , with a winter storm blowing out side .

“ you never know , you two could be the next to become apart of the history .” we both gave our father a disbelieving look , our eyebrows knitted together , we looked at each other and laughed . “papa means werewolves .” Santana whispered pulling me closer as thunder crashed around us . “that’s all old wives tales .” I replied then jumped up and pointed to the clock . “ sing it sing it !” I danced in a small circle my little four year old body moving gracefully as Santana sang my favorite song as the clock neared the long awaited 12:01 .

“ and as she tells you she loves you, you learn , oh not to lie . Because yes the secrets out , its my turn to cry .” I smiled sliding into our fathers lap looking up at him with big eyes “presents ?” he chuckled and ruffled my hair “you’ll have to both wait till morning , no up off to bed you too.” he lifted me gently place me on my feet . I nodded not wanting to waste another second and reach for Santana who pulled me towards the stairs whispering about how we were the luckest twins on earth ..

Sometimes I doubt what she ever meant by that .
#72 Posted: 22:12:56 24/08/2011
Woot! And werewolf twist!? Nice move :L
---
#73 Posted: 20:50:56 26/09/2011 | Topic Creator
" There was always one thing me and my sister agreed on . which was that i have never been like any normal Shade chaser , ofcourse i have the mutiple powers , the ability to sift into a misty form , but ive always been outlined as different . whenever ive shifted i have been told my form has an out line of a wolf . weird right ? "

" do you miss her ?' my eyes sparkled dancing in the sun light as i traced Cody's jawline , i let out a laugh as he tenced up under my touch .

his eyes locked onto mine . "Don't. Touch . Me ." he gritted out each word through clenched teeth . I rolled my eyes sky ward leanning back running my fingers through the grass .

" why are you even here ?" Cameron spoke up from a few feet away . he was leanning against a tree watching waves crash into the rocks that were at the bottom of the cliff we were sitting on .

Glancing over at him I smiled . " even though you dont like me , im still apart of the group . " i looked towards the gray water closing my eyes as a sharp brezze blew through .

" my great great grand father was the founder of our troup . I'm not going anywhere ." i added looking back at him .

" our great great grand father . " everyones heads snapped up looking at the tree line .

I frowned taking in my sisters appearnce . " i cant believe you would forget about me . your own sister ." amazingly there was something different about her , she looked stronger , too strong for someone who had been locked away for almost two months .

she walked with grace and power . her sunlit curls moving with the brezze , the only thing that gave her away was the dull blue color of her eyes .

I stood with a grin . "where did you dissappear to ?" "dont play that with me ." she snapped and i blinked tilting my head to the right watching her as she stopped a few feet infront of me .

the sun danced off her arms highlighting brusies and cuts . " play what?" i asked after a second . Everyone knew i was lieing , i had taken way to long to answer .

"you freaking lier .' she hissed . " you keep me in a freaking basement for two months !" her hands curled at her sides her arms shaking visably .

suddenly cameron rushed forward gripping her shoulders whispering to her , after a few words she leveled out , almost calm .

"leave now ." the bite in camerons voice surprised me . shocked me to my core really . "wh-hat?" i studdered

"your not freaking deaf Santana . leave . we'll talk more when we know if Addy is fine . we'll meet at the house . dont miss out ." i shook me head stomping away .

' there all crazy anyway .'

"im fine ." i whispered rubbing my arms . "really just alittle shaken up ." was i really ok ? no . the new information i learned was shocking . i was still trying to take it all in .

"how'd you get out ?" cody finally asked breaking the slience . " i dont know... i was writhing in pain on the floor one minute then the next i was at the edge of the woods .. " i shrugged hugging my arms to my body as if trying to keep myself together and calm .

" it was like i blacked out ..." cameron tugged on my arms and i realsed my death gripp holding it out.

"the marks on your wrists ... chains ... there basicly rubbed raw . " he muttered softly careful not to touch them .

"i know.. my ankles were never chained so there fine . " another lie ..man im a role today .

i watched cameron and cody share glances , unspoken commuitcation i never understood.

"we'll talk more later let's get you to dr.cross." i merely nodded letting them carry me back . because suddenly i was very tired .

__

" i really only remember when i phased . i was fully awake and felt every inch of pain and every shock . it was liking drowning and waking up pulled back into the water while burning from the inside out .

at one point when i thought it was over i saw a hazy white light , opening into a field , it was bright and sunny , yet i never once walked near it .

i remember hearing voices . then thats it . i do remember seeing my mothers face . she was talking , but i couldnt hear her . never once .

phasing was painful , but shifting into a shade chaser is much worse believe me." ~ A
#74 Posted: 22:11:39 28/09/2011
Coolio :L smilie
---
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me