Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
As An After Thought [CLOSED]
lBobessed Yellow Sparx Gems: 1832
#1 Posted: 17:01:56 21/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Prologue

"This is merely the beginning , spoken true and bold . I can't promise you the truth nor can I tell you not any lies . From what I've seen and heard , My story is true and chosen from many another ,Please try to stay with me as my sister explains ,though it may not make since at first , it will as the time passes , and so it seems she still voleentered to take my place after ... everything ." ~ A

-----------------

"Tell me , Santana don't you remember the rules?" AddyAnna murmured her eyes pleading .
"There are no rules " Santana whispered glancing toward her parents bedroom door , she grabbed the side of her window sill .

"come on Santana , we aren't supposed to be out past 11:30 , remember jail time ?" AddyAnna grabbed Santana's arm , white on light coco .

Santana glared at her , "We need to take the risk this time Addy , It's life or death , you choose ." Santana meet her frowning green eyes with even aqua blue .
"Fine ." AddyAnna murmured letting go of Santana’s arm watching as she climbed out the window jumping soundlessly onto the deck bellow .
AddyAnna took one last look around then did the same landing soundlessly on her feet .

She took a deep breath glancing around her pitch black yard , the eerie glow of the street lamps in the distance.
She took a deep breath , swallowing, trying to push back the building memories .
"life or death huh ? Well Santana it's going to be one heck of a fight ."

---- April 12th 1906
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:34:36 25/09/2011 by lBobessed
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#2 Posted: 20:53:09 21/03/2011
Hm. Interesting. Leaves ya wondering... smilie
Ezio Hunter Gems: 7168
#3 Posted: 01:58:30 22/03/2011
Damn chica, that good.
---
"The cowboy has always been a dying breed
But he takes his dying slowly, perched upon his steed."
#4 Posted: 19:58:38 22/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Thankies !
--------------
Chapter 1
Halloween night 1909

-----

"I Can't," AddyAnna Whispered hanging her head "I need more ... time. " She looked up her tear stained face pale in the washed out moonlight .

"We don't have the time that we're wasting now Addy! What makes you think I can give you more ?" Santana Half yelled making AddyAnna flinch back , hitting the hard trunk of the tree they were sitting in .

AddyAnna glanced towards the ground , her emotions pushed to the back of her mind.

"Fine Santana , I'll do it , but you'll regret asking me for the favor." She slid off the tree branch landing soundlessly on her feet.

In a blink of an eye AddyAnna was gone , the atuman leaves falling soundlessly be hide her .
"She couldn't have meant that. "Santana murmured to her self , closing her eyes scanning around her for any open signal of what her sister was planning .

She jumped to the ground snapping a twig in her careless dissent .
"Oh Addy, AddyAnna ." She muttered slowly making her way to the edge of the woods , twisting her way through the mess of leafless trees , fallen and standing .

She smiled as the sounds of trick or treaters , singing and laughing . The sounds of door bells , The choruses of 'trick or treats' filled her ears .

It was a wonderful Halloween , Dark , the moon at its fullest . All the joy of being a child so sweet and innocent were focused on this one night of the year , besides Christmas that is .

Santana stopped at the edge of the woods pulling her hood up looking down as she began to walk again hiding her unuaslly bright aqua blue eyes .

"Excuse me miss," Santana flinched as a hand landed on her shoulder , she snapped her head up meeting a new face , but remember able at best .

The familiar stranger continued , meeting her icy gaze. "I know you from somewhere , but I just cant place it ."

Santana focused on the deep-set voice , she knew this guy , she had to .
She glanced towards the crooked smile and nodded to her self as she saw the front row of sharp teeth .

"Cameron ," She grinned glad she found the name, " Cameron O’Dell , nice to see you again." She drawled out her elegantly soft voice , watching as his face changed from high alert to relaxed .

"So it is Santana , come along with me , we're in for a long night ." He pulled her towards the front of the neighbor hood .

"What’s that supposed to mean ?" She asked frowning trying to pull away from his grasp .

"It's Cody , he's back and doesn’t have a clue, but he's changing. " Cameron replied looking down at her , His deep navy blue were serious , but knowing .
Santana grew silent stopping her struggles in an instant meeting his gaze. "But ..he's not supposed to till .." She trailed off looking at the ground as Cameron nodded
"I know , that’s why we'll be in for it tonight ."
At this Cameron gripped her fore arm tightly and suddenly They were gone , leaving be hide only the damp autumn leaves sticking to the dimly lit street.
------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------
good , bad?
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 17:36:36 25/09/2011 by lBobessed
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#5 Posted: 20:16:15 22/03/2011
Good! Good! Good! I wanna know moooore!
#6 Posted: 16:46:09 23/03/2011 | Topic Creator
" By this point I already knew of Cody Fealen's early change , and I already knew more about how it was going to pan out then my future seeing sister . She Had sent me on a reeling mission , to where I'm not completely sure . I Wouldn't have gone had she seen Cameron or Cody showing their ever disappearing selves in our near future . There are quite a few reasons why this didn't happen . But mostly ,because of their ability to transform into a deeper set version of a Shade Chaser , It cloaked them from her visions, making them seem .........invisible. "~ A
------------------------------

After pacing for what seemed like hours after seeing Cody go into shock , finally Santana picked up on readings from the sandy haired teen.

"He's fighting it ," Santana murmured as she continued to pace.

She looked at Cameron who opened his mouth to reply when an ear splitting scream cut through his words .

Santana glanced towards the basement door her senses on high alert .

"Should we ?" She asked quietly , " No Santana, Cody Will be fine , don't you remember when I changed ? "

Santana shudder remembering all to well "Yes Cameron , but he's so much more... sense able to pain then you ." She replied ,casting a worrying glance towards the basement door again .

"Here Santana , " Cameron threw her the key , "Go talk with him , calm him down ."

Santana grinned and hugged Cameron before skipping to the basement door .

She unlocked it and walked through the door and in one smooth motion closed it be hide her .

She made her way down the stairs quickly , ignoring the almost eerie silence .

" Cody ?" She said , quietly walking over to where a boy sat ,curled on the floor . " I hate it." He whispered , his voice cracking from all the raged screams .

"I hate this , I'm not supposed to be changing yet ," He looked up at Santana , who sunk to her knees beside him .

Cody's gaze flickered to the cold hard floor , his once bright gray eyes were now a dull blue , which were brighten by the minute .

"Cody," She whispered taking his hand , his knuckles were rubbed raw , some bleeding from him hitting them on the floor . She knew the pain was unbearable ,but she didn't remember it to be this bad .

"At least your making it through an early change , most don't ." She ran a hand through his beautiful sandy blond hair , which was speckled with the lights hints of natural brown highlights .

Cody nodded , clamping his mouth shut struggling not scream again .

Santana frowned and touched his forehand "don't worry Cody its almost over ." She said in a soft , gentle voice .

"Santana Just do it , put him under for now ." Cameron’s voice filled her head sounding like he was speaking under water . She shook her head afraid of not being able to bring him back . " Santana Marie , listen to me , just go ahead and do it . He will be fine . I promise. "

Santana looked at a shaking Cody , his eyes were closed under the pain . " Okay, Cody listen , you'll be back and be completely fine ." She murmured saying this more so to reassure herself then Cody.

She lightly pressed her hand to his temple and closed her eyes , and watched in her mind as he drifted into a forced sleep .

Santana sighed standing up, brushing her jeans off . " See you soon Cody . " She whispered and raced up the stairs .

She flung the door open and slid into a waiting Cameron's arms . Without saying a word she shut her eyes forcing back tears , shutting out the world in the comfort of Cameron's arms. .
------------
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 17:38:09 25/09/2011 by lBobessed
Tahreh Yellow Sparx Gems: 1101
#7 Posted: 01:37:48 01/04/2011
Oooh, Stellllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaar! smilie
#8 Posted: 01:44:22 01/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Should i continue?????
#9 Posted: 01:46:18 01/04/2011
No, I think you should continue.
#10 Posted: 01:52:31 01/04/2011 | Topic Creator
but , but , i jus.....................ugh ...stop confusin me
#11 Posted: 02:37:45 01/04/2011
*gives you my signature rebellion smile* Nope! I'll have nothing to do with my life if I cease to mess with your brains.
#12 Posted: 00:18:21 06/04/2011 | Topic Creator
there i edited the above chapters ! : )

-----------------------
" I'm going to tear you away from the growing scene in the Fealen house , to Where my sister had sent her Baby sister . As Santana found the much need comfort in Cameron O’Dell’s arms , I was fighting back the growing sense of being followed . Yes I Know What your all thinking , AddyAnna your just paranoid . No, I promise Jasmeene Collisea's first born , that I , AddyAnna , Am being followed . An now your thinking , I'm insane .... Which for the most part is not true , I'm just as sane as any Shade Chaser has been brought up to be , and if your wondering , that's not a lot at all . " ~ A
-------------------

My sister was right Cameron O’Dell was the one an' only to go to in the need of comfort.
He's strong arms wrapped around you ,blocking out the world around you . He can say a lot by not speaking , which is also a plus because after seeing Cody like that, I had no vocabulary to speak with .

After standing in the same spot for a little over 30 minutes in Santana’s closest thing to heaven on earth , Cameron slid an arm under her knee's picking her up as a soft yawn escaped from her mouth .

"Come on Santana , I know your tired , and I know you don't have any strength to fight me . So don't try got it ?" Cameron spoke gently yet in a tone that wasn't meant to be messed with .

Santana frowned and muttered "fine ." It was against her nature to not argue , but Cameron was right she didn't have the strength to argue this one out .

Cameron mocked her frown then walked over to the stairs , Santana wrapped her arms around his neck not completely sure if he'd drop her or not .

She flicked her wrist touching his cheek . "You drop me , you die ."

Cameron laughed the bell like sound was like music to her ears . "Tana , sweetheart you know I wouldn't drop you . "

Santana glared at him flicking his nose . "Don't Call Me Sweetheart , EVER , Again ."

Cameron's eyes sparkled mischievously . "Okay , Hun ." he replied slid open a door crossing a short distance laying her on a bed .

"Your going to pay when I have my strength back." She threatened uses a glare that would make any other teen guy fall over dead.

Cameron chuckled and smirked walking out of the room closing the door be hide him .

The last thing Santana remember was his even toned foot falls walking towards the first level of the house , then she was out like a light.
~~~~~~
" I remember as little girls , me and Santana would watch for our father , waiting for him to come home . We would sit and watch in the big bay window set at the ledge of the second story set of stairs . Just as his car would pull up we would look at each , our copy cat green eyes sparkling with the same idea . We would jump up and race up the stairs taking them two at a time as best as our short legs could . We'd stop at the top stair poking our heads through the railing listening for our father to open the door and yell for us . As soon as the lock clicked we'd slip silently up the remaining hall way and slam a random door then slide through the wall next to it ....like if you were playing hide and seek with your shadow , Our human bodies would still be there , appearance the same as before , Dark ginger red hair and green eyes , shadows filled in with human like features. We would hide in two separate closet’s side beside hidden well be hide the old clothes we used as dress up toys . Our father couldn't be seen with hidden eyes be hide the mask he so carefully made and wore years before we were ever thought of , he would appear out of no where , his hand on one of our matching navy , sometimes baby blue dresses. We would let out a scream and give away our prefect hiding spot . It was no secret after that final day , we had no clue what it meant when we were found but now ... we know ..in truth we always had.

I remember so much " ~ A

--
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:40:49 25/09/2011 by lBobessed
Demon wolf 1997 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1681
#13 Posted: 21:10:52 06/04/2011
0_0...Awesome!!! WHATS NEXT!?!?!?!?!?!?
---
Is fearr Gaeilge briste mar Bearla cliste smilie
Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus 15/7/11 ~End of an Era~
#14 Posted: 00:50:23 07/04/2011 | Topic Creator
so you like it ? and i came u with the main plot and the Shade Chasers by my own self : )
#15 Posted: 16:08:35 07/04/2011
I love it!!! But what happens next?!?!?!?
---
#16 Posted: 01:34:20 08/04/2011 | Topic Creator
"Have I said anything about our past yet ? I mean like before our father was alone and by his lone some ?

No, well I’ll start with where , then the why , I hope that's fine by you .

You see me and Santana are Twins , We used to look the same , bright blonde hair natural red highlights an light green eyes . We're originally from other country I’m not aloud to say where for ....family reasons . We speak with the slightest hint of French accents . around the age of four our parents spilt up , causing our father to move us to a private house in Cleveland Tennessee , small town with little secrets , everyone knows everyone . By the age of 6 Santana had began to transform into a different set of Shade, her skin darkened to a tanned color way darker then my own . her eyes turned a bright aqua her hair darken to a deep raven color .

I on the other hand became the complete opposite , bright beach blond curly hair and the same green eyes . Were both tall and skinny around 90 pounds each and around 5'8 .

We were so different . Yes we each shared the same powers and such as shade chasers our age were supposed to but … her whole demeanor changed . her actions and thoughts , which were always so close to my own . She became a different person . After everything we had been through . Our mother leaving , our fathers suicide . I thought we’d become closer but , we began to distance our selves from each other . Till we didn’t know our own selves at all .
For now "~ A

----
My breathing quickened as I turned backing away from the looming dark mass , gaining
quickly on me. "oh Santana don’t run , it'll only make things worse "

```
An ear splitting scream raced through the house and Cameron raced up the stairs taking them almost three at a time .

He flung open the bedroom door where he had put Santana and made his way to the bed in a few quick strides .

There he found Santana sitting up her knees pulled up to her chest , her head laying on top of them .

"Santana ,"he shook her gently , when he didn’t get a response he sat on the bed pulling her over to him .

Santana clung to him hiding her face in his shirt . "look at me Santana ." he lifted her chin up gently moving her hair out of her face. "shh it was just a dream Tana , Take a deep breath and explain to me if you would ." he wiped away the softly falling tears .

Santana took a deep shuddering breath closing her eyes .

" I-I S-saw H-him ."
--------

“ our father … he was a puzzling man to us , each in our own ways . But we loved him all the same . Our father traveled a lot , more then he should have with to 9 year old twins . Believe me we loved our nanny , but she wasn’t our mother nor anything like our father . When our father was home he would lock him self in his study , he was never totally sober . And it was all because of our mother . When she left he lost himself in depression and whiskey . He tried to hide behide a mask . Thinking we wouldn’t noticed that he smelled like cigar smoke and whiskey . Every night though for some reason he would leave the door to his study open just a bit . The way I walked up to my room , I always passed by , I would stop at the door and peek in watching him flip though pictures , until tears fell from his eyes . Soon I would start counting how many pictures he would flip through till tears would roll down his face . 12 , always 12 … On the day my sister and I found him on the floor , pill bottles spilled around him , whiskey bottle by his side . I was the first to walk up to him , I was the one to find our mothers picture in his left hand . I was the one who dared to pry it out of the death grip he had on it . And I was the one who now knows why it was always 12 .

That picture , it now sits in a frame locked away in a box in our basement. I cant stand to look at it . I cant stand to see the features I share.

He always said I looked just like her .”~ A
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:42:16 25/09/2011 by lBobessed
#17 Posted: 07:01:50 08/04/2011
You cant do that?! Who's 'Him'? smilie This is great.
---
#18 Posted: 03:31:47 10/04/2011 | Topic Creator
im sorry !
#19 Posted: 16:09:05 10/04/2011
NOEZ!!! I need to know!
---
#20 Posted: 00:08:37 12/04/2011 | Topic Creator
“My Poor Emotional Sister , Not As If I Seriously Care About Her In The First Place . That’s Another Story Though, Saved For Another Time . You See There’s One Person About To Make Light on This Story , It’ll Start To Make Much More Sense .
Now Back To My Stalker Friend Turns Out Tana Dearest Hired Him. And How Did I Get This Information out of him ? All I had to do was flash those sharp fangs of mine and he was instantly okay with handing over any needed information . As it turns out sister dearest hiring someone to make me disappear is a lot harder then you think . As you can tell I'm alittle more the mad at my twin . and as soon as i get home .. ” ~ A
-

After what seemed like only minutes had ticked by Santana had calmed down enough for Cameron to explain how Cody was doing .

“He’s down in the living room now, So if you want you can--” Before Cameron had finished speaking Santana was already walking towards the door.

Cameron let out a sigh glancing around the room wastefully “So close” he muttered as he walked out of the room closing the door be hide him .

He walked down the stairs stopping near the middle leaning against the railing , folding his pale arms across the darkly finished wood.

He watched as Santana slid onto the couch beside Cody hugging him
Her features relaxed as he held her . Neither of them said anything , trying not to break the spell they had so effortlessly fallen under.

Suddenly Santana pulled back causing Cameron to frown as she started speaking in broken French.

Cameron walked into the living room ignoring the fact that he couldn’t understand a word that was spoken.

“So , Cody what’s the story?” Cameron asked as their conversation became hushed .

“story is blank .” they had used this saying since 1st grade when the had found they were cousins .
The saying had meant “I’ll explain later.”

Cody’s gaze flickered to Santana and Cameron nodded understanding .

Cameron didn’t want to mess anything up for them , but at the same time he wanted to ignore the fact that they were cousins , practically brothers , and break apart his cousins growing relationship . Ever since last summer when the two had set their eyes on the two O’Tenlina twins . Cameron had been fighting for Santana’s attention . He thought of turning to the beautiful blonde Shade Chaser , who was a firecracker , He could handle her , but there was something in the way Santana moved and the way the light caught her eyes . He could have the Blonde but it would be a longer fight then the one he was fighting to get Santana .

He looked at Santana breaking out of his thoughts . “Where’s AddyAnna?” he asked slowly , watching her eyes widen in surprise .

“She’s um … ah ,…. Out .” Santana replied not meeting his eyes . “Out where Tana ?” Cody chimmed in and she sent a chilling glare camerons way and he smirked watching as she turned back to cody .

“she had to leave to find Jasmeene .” at this both the boys looked at each other their eye brows raised in question . But both were glad that she was coming back into the circle .

“I knew that would get to you .” ~~
--
“See me and Santana always had what most people believed where normal older and younger sister fights . but they werent . there was full out threats and punches where thrown from the time were maybe 9 till now , and Santana always told me how I’d live in her shadow , disappear into the allotted space be hide her . She said if it came to it , She’d kill me to get me out of the picture .
Never once did anyone believe her .

But Daddy on the other had , believed his eldest daughter in every threat she threw at me. He said he'd haunt her till she gave the clues to find me , but It's harder to kill off you own sister then one would think . It's even harder when She's the stronger Shade Chaser . ” ~ A
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:49:09 25/09/2011 by lBobessed
#21 Posted: 17:32:00 12/04/2011
Awesome, but I NEED MORE!!! When's the next bit?
---
#22 Posted: 20:44:19 15/04/2011 | Topic Creator
"Let me tell you , being a shade chaser isn’t all about the who's but really the Why's .It's true , I love the thrill of it all , more the chase then the fight or killing. My sister and I never agreed on that . She is about the killing and lose of self control . I hate it . So when sent for jasmenne I knew it would take everything I had .

See chasing down Jasmeene took self control . Jasmeene took off every year with the plan of not coming back to the inside circle .

Jasmeene had left earlier last month , and her last words still rang in my ears . ' Addy , I don’t plan on returning ..ever . So please watch your back for me , don’t let her get to you .' " ~ A

Both Cody and Cameron had inter connected feelings about Jasmeene .Santana knew this and was willing to use it against them .

She also knew she had sent AddyAnna on a chase that wouldn’t end well ... or so she thought.

---------------------

"My sister had little faith in me , its a shame really because as she sits wrapped up with Cody , I’m now reasoning with Jasmeene to come home , she is so stubborn .. you wouldn’t believe what I’ve had to go through to get her back into the city let alone her own neighbor hood . " ~ A

-
I know its short ...but its something for now
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:53:07 25/09/2011 by lBobessed
#23 Posted: 21:34:30 15/04/2011
Nice! It's really good so far.
---
#24 Posted: 23:05:05 15/04/2011
Good job.
---
#25 Posted: 15:32:17 22/04/2011 | Topic Creator
The cold bitterness of the night . The icey snow falling all around , settling on the unusually quiet neghbor hood , Arsial State .

A tall blond male makes his way through the street , his hands stuffed in his pockets , his head down .

"Cameron !" He's shock of blond hair moves to the side as he looks up meeting the face of a dazzeling darker haired girl , looking about his age .

"Jasmeene? " he asked taking a closer look at the girls ice blue eyes . "And we meet again ." Jasmeene stepped up closer to him , the way she moved was like a well seasoned dancer.

She never looked so beautiful and graceful to him . Suddenly somthing dawned on him "where's tanner ?" he asked quietly

"lose end , i had to tye up , he's be long gone for a while now." jasmeene then turned and walked towards the end of the street , suddenly she was gone , dissappearing into the night .

"A few years ago , jasmeene disappeared for the longest time , longer then she had before. Cameron had meet her in Arisal State , neighborhood looking for her wayout of the deal we had all signed years before we knew what any of this ment. Tanner was with her till the end .He's been our missing puzzle piece for almost 3 years now . We know he's been on te run . we also know he's willing to end it all to get out of our troubled life style. We need him now more then ever , so getting jasmeene to talk will be interesting . " ~ A
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:54:11 25/09/2011 by lBobessed
#26 Posted: 00:47:27 26/04/2011
Deadly!
---
#27 Posted: 18:20:34 02/05/2011 | Topic Creator
“ so I was sent to find Jasmeene , I found her . Then lost her only for her to turn up just where she was wanted ..” ~ A

--
Cameron ran a troubled hand through his shock of blond hair . "well um guys we have a- " "there you are! Jasmeene was tell us about Tanner ." Cameron looked up shocked , glaring at the darker haired girl sitting beside Cody and arm resting on his shoulder .

"Don’t Glare at me Blondie , " jasmeene hissed under her breath. "I haven’t done a thing to you . "

Cameron set a level stare on her and she flinched " Ok so ..maybe nothing important .." Cameron shook his head "You know what this is about Jasmeene , now please explain to me where Tanner is so I can drag you by your hair to get him . "

Jasmeene's hand instantly went to her hair and she frowned " Why the sudden need of force ?" she asked innocently .

"don’t play games with me Jasmeene. where's tanner ?" Jasmeene snapped her fingers tossing a tracker Cameron’s way. "Knock your self out , dog- boy ." at this she snapped again and disappeared into a screen of smoke .

"Looks like we're in for a long night ." AddyAnna muttered , all eyes turned to the base of the stairs where Santana stood beside her younger sister .

AddyAnna's hair was wind blow and her eyes were a dull green in coloring . "Santana get her something ! She's about to pass out ." Cody jumped up from the couch quickly making his way over to AddyAnna , scooping her up in his arms .

"She's fine don’t baby her ! " Santana snapped her eyes blazing slightly . "She's a healer , She isn’t made for shade chasing in the first place ." she muttered .

AddyAnna gave her sister a well needed glare , using the last of her strength she replied. "Oh , dear sister , that is very you are very wrong."

--------
“ So my sister wasn’t so .. Loving in those moments but neither was I , though I had an excuse . She sent me to a for ever away place . Most likely so I would get killed … but I’m not that easy to kill… as she so nicely found out , “ ~ A
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:58:45 25/09/2011 by lBobessed
#28 Posted: 20:18:39 02/05/2011
Awesome!
---
#29 Posted: 01:17:40 03/05/2011 | Topic Creator
so you like it so far?
#30 Posted: 21:52:20 03/05/2011
Yeah, it's deadly smilie
---
#31 Posted: 17:18:18 05/05/2011 | Topic Creator
A blackish gray haze clouded my vision and suddenly there I was seven years old again , standing at the top of the swing set .

Santana was staring up at me one hand shielding the sun from her eyes . “Come on ! Go ahead and do it , I’m getting tam just thinking about the sun !”

I sent a chilling glare her way . I took a deep breath , tipping my head back slightly letting the sun’s icy hot rays kiss my face .

“ If . You will it away , what happens will be all more stunning .”Our fathers words echoed in my mind as I closed my eyes murmuring under my breath .

Not even a minute passed by when I felt the sun disappearing be hide , liquid filled blackened clouds.

Suddenly I felt my knees go weak and warning bells rang in my ears , I snapped my eyes open but it was to late and I teetered backwards . I swung my arms full circle trying to gain my balance . I felt my self slide off the wooden plat form .

The world spun before my eyes and the ground caught up with my small seemingly weightless body . The breath was knocked out of me and I was sent reeling gasping for air .

The last thing I remember from that day , was Santana standing over me , her arms folded over her chest an evil grin sliding onto her lips.

AddyAnna's eyes slowly opened , she glanced around to take a look at where she was placed after fainting .

"She's awake !" the voice came to her as if she was underwater . she closed her eyes tight and shook her head slightly , trying to ge the ringing out of her ears . "Where's jasmeene?" she asked her voice cracking from not beging used .

"she reapeared two days ago ..she left yesterday . " "ive been out 3 days !' addyanna groaned with the thought .

"did you get anymore information about Tanner ?" she asked trying to sit up , she looked over realizing who was sitting on the love seat across from the couch she was laying on .

"michelle ? "she asked quietly then held out her arms , welcoming her long lost cousin into a hug .

"we tried to wake you to tell you when she arrive but that failed ...epicly ." Cody said from his spot leanning against the wall .

"thats ok .. i'm just surprised ..I thought you had given away your right as a shade chaser to keep Via ?" the statement tumbled out of her mouth like a question , addyanna frowned slightly as she watched her cousin ring her hands looking for a answer that wasnt there.

"how'd you know ? " she asked quietly "no one else could tell .. "

"I'm Verina's daughter , she knew things that even the greatest of the great didnt ." Addyanna offord a knowing smile .

"We're Verina's childern . " Her sister corrected , then paused walking down the stairs into the room on the arm of a secretly frowning Cameron .

" we sense things. i see AddyAnna's found a new skill . and turns out , this one could be useful ."
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:03:14 25/09/2011 by lBobessed
#32 Posted: 21:41:54 06/05/2011
Epically epic. Of epicness!!!
---
#33 Posted: 18:33:46 16/05/2011 | Topic Creator
I haven't really figured out an idea for the next bit..
#34 Posted: 21:38:55 16/05/2011
Aww, I was hoping for some more. smilie
---
#35 Posted: 15:33:08 17/05/2011 | Topic Creator
I can remeber the first time I ever began using shadow power , it sounds erriely childish to call it such but we have been for century's .

The first time I developed my simplest of the growing powers I was 6 making santana 7. We were arguing beside our almost finished pool .

It had rained the day before filling it with dark murky water to almost the 5 foot marker .

Our naming calling had turning into pushing and shoving . Santanna had destrated me for a second long enough to send me into the cold dark water .

Considering our ages the water was deadly deep and I barley new the basics of swimming .

Santana had sent me to my death and even then I knew it.

So right before I fell into the water I sucked in a deep breath and held it till I saw brightly colored stars cloud my vision .

I was getting angier as the time passed with me struggleing for air. . I knew that in a matter of seconds I would pass out .

So I did what only I though I could do .

I imagened laying on the sweet dark green grass beside our newly placed pool. Then as the stars bursted behide my eyes , I felt a sudden rush and the need to open my eyes .

I snapped my eyes open and gasped which filled my lungs again with the cool summers air .

I had misted out of the water and onto the safe green grass.

Santana was sent Realing even she didn't know how to mist and she was a year my senor .

I remember grinning at her as our father rushed me into the house to make sure I was ok .

That day Santana didn't win .. I did .
________ -- A
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:04:24 25/09/2011 by lBobessed
#36 Posted: 20:13:38 17/05/2011
Nice. It's hard for me to think af anyone over the age of 5 not being able to swim, but that's probably because I like on the coast only five minutes from the beach.
---
#37 Posted: 19:31:38 23/05/2011 | Topic Creator
well that is true but it couldnt see them being any younger
#38 Posted: 20:15:29 23/05/2011
Yeah, I can see your point. Really good though.
---
#39 Posted: 17:10:10 30/05/2011 | Topic Creator
I know my sister can't blame me for interrupting on her storying telling to remind you of what was going on back with , Cody , Cameron , and I .

"As I was saying before , AddyAnna is developing new powers and at this age she shouldn’t be . " I ran a hand through my dark curls muttering something under my breath.

" our mother had said always warned us about this ." again my statement was meant for my ears only , but it wondered out of my mouth as if I was an open book.
"Santana , " Cody laid his hand on my shoulder in a calming gesture .

I shook it off . “ I don’t know how to go on without yelling at her , it’s always been that way .” I paused and hung my head . “ I know we love each other , I know we shouldn’t hold THAT against each other but we do.”

From my place leaning against the stair railing , I grinned at the fact that my sister was breaking . She would soon realize I wasn’t just the younger girl .

I slipped onto the top stair and began making my way down . “Verina would be so proud .” I knew the words fell more icily then I had planned , but I didn’t mind .

Santana snapped her head up looking at me with a glare .

“if looks could kill.” I thought but continued . “ Mama always did like you more though.. No wait , that was me .” I let out a small laugh , It was a bell sound , sweet and lovely yet it had something hidden in it .

“Oh shut up ! “ Santana snapped standing .

I merely shrugged , “ I can’t , I would hate for you to get your way Yet again .” White hot anger flashed in my eyes , but it was gone just as fast as it appeared making Santana take a double take.

She stumbled on her words trying to come back with something that would veer me off .

“Addy , tell me do you remember that rainy day some years ago when we were stuck in the same room for hours . It’s how you got that scar on your left arm .”

Against my better judgment , I looked down at my left forearm at the raised scar running from almost my shoulder to me elbow .

Memories unfolded in front of my forest green eyes and I blinked them away but they even had there own sound track . As if someone had recorded the whole thing .
The storm raged outside , lighting flashing in front of our big bay window .

“Addy ! Come on the powers out lets play hide and seek “ Santana whispered from my right side .

I looked up at her with wide eyes , I was 9 and she was 10 , we had be left home alone with the promise that our mother would be right back .

That had been almost 2 hours ago and now Santana wanted to play games in our 4 story house , without power .

These were the times I wish I had been the older one .

I sighed breaking the staring contest and Santana jumped up from her spot grinning like a little kid on Christmas morning .

“ okay your it , count to .. 20 !” before I could even mutter a protest she was gone and I was left standing in the light of the flashing storm .

I let out another shuddering sigh and closed my eyes numbing my senses “ 1 ……..” 5 minutes past and I shouted “20!” then snapped open my vivid green eyes.

Scenes flashed before my eyes as I searched for my sister without even moving my feet .

“Finally .” I muttered then dashed up the stairs sliding into the last room in the hall . “I found you Santana come on !” I looked around and blinked back confusion .

The girl sitting in the window seat staring up at the storm was not my raven haired sister . “W-who are you “ I demanded and the girl looked over at me.

She was pretty and by the looks of it only 8 . She had fiery red hair and beautiful blue eyes .

“ Castel , my names Castel . I’m lost .” I took a step for ward but then realized something the girl sitting a few feet away from me was a hazy image . I gasped and stumbled backwards and hit the doorframe the sharp cornered edge digging into the porcelain doll colored skin on my forearm and I let out a ear piercing scream as the door sliced my arm down to my elbow .

_

I glared up at Santana reliving the memory was not on my to do list but it happened anyway , all the anger we share now that were older had nothing to do with the innocence of our younger days when we shared everything with each other .

“ Addy , how’d you do that ?” cameron finally asked . “do what ?” I replied with a questioning stare

“you projected the memory , to everyone .” my eyes widened and Santana crossed her arms giving me her infamous glare .

“love you to sis” I muttered
#40 Posted: 17:20:04 30/05/2011
Awesome. This is class
---
#41 Posted: 17:50:06 30/05/2011 | Topic Creator
wait.... what does that mean again ?
#42 Posted: 17:58:56 30/05/2011
Class is a good thing smilie Derp
---
#43 Posted: 18:00:01 30/05/2011 | Topic Creator
sorry i forgot ... as my boyfriend says ima blonde ...
#44 Posted: 18:01:40 30/05/2011
Hehe, I had really soft blonde hair when I was little. Now it's really dark brown and it's not soft smilie
---
#45 Posted: 18:26:39 30/05/2011 | Topic Creator
aw ! im sorry that your soft blond hair dissapared ... i was a red head as a child now my hair's black ish brown
#46 Posted: 19:09:38 30/05/2011
Hehe, I dont miss it. I'd look crust with blonde hair now smilie
---
#47 Posted: 14:57:30 01/06/2011
Good Job lBobessed! I like it so far,AGAIN! smilie
---
#48 Posted: 16:08:26 09/06/2011 | Topic Creator
Thank you , ill ge the next bit up soon promise
#49 Posted: 17:11:22 09/06/2011
You better. smilie
---
#50 Posted: 19:09:34 09/06/2011
But I need it nooooooow smilie
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me