Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Pokemon: The Dragon of Aura
First | Previous | Page 5 of 6 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
Pokemon: The Dragon of Aura [CLOSED]
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#201 Posted: 22:51:15 06/05/2011
yeah, i don't want anyone to see any of my baby pictures. xD i think its just for parents, so that they can embarresse all the students.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#202 Posted: 00:36:43 07/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Ugh...this is soo difficult...Here are the rp's I'll try to keep up:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Happening
The Descendant
Stray Dogs RP.

Sorry, but that way I can keep up since only a few people post on those topics.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#203 Posted: 00:36:56 07/05/2011
Lol that seems likely
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#204 Posted: 00:39:53 07/05/2011
yeah. the parents will probally enjoy themselves, telling stories of when we were all little, while the students moan and groan, wishing they wern't there.

alright, outcast. it is difficult to keep up with everything, if you have a lot of stories and/or rp's.
---
#205 Posted: 00:42:49 07/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Try keeping up with everything on an IPod touch with only 10% battery left. Ugh...
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#206 Posted: 00:44:40 07/05/2011
well, i don't have an Ipod touch, so i don't have to worry about that.
---
#207 Posted: 01:25:08 07/05/2011
lol....
Tis okay...I leave for 1 day and find 3 pages
---
#208 Posted: 22:07:05 07/05/2011
yeah, that happens to me sometimes too. i mean, with some rp's, you're gone for a short amount of time, but they've gone ahead like two or three pages.
---
#209 Posted: 03:04:49 09/05/2011
I dont know why i keep making/joining new ones when this happens....
---
#210 Posted: 20:52:46 09/05/2011
yeah, i don't know either. its like, 'well, i've gotten behind in this rp. time to join a new one.'
---
#211 Posted: 01:14:38 10/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Yep...well I'm Back! I think I posted that like five times now...just give me a sec guys, I'll post a new chapter soon...hopefully...
---
#212 Posted: 03:53:45 10/05/2011
kewl...
---
#213 Posted: 22:44:17 10/05/2011
ok, cool.
---
#214 Posted: 23:35:52 10/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Sorry for the wait.
---
#215 Posted: 03:36:20 11/05/2011
its fine...we have busied ourselves while waiting
---
Ctix Red Sparx Gems: 28
#216 Posted: 23:19:37 11/05/2011
what's up world! ctix in the house!
---
I don't see why people try to make these sound so cool or smart...
#217 Posted: 23:25:04 11/05/2011
Anyways.... who are ur girlfriends Quote:
dragon outcast
?
---
#218 Posted: 23:26:04 11/05/2011
oops.. that's not really a quote, i thought it would make these: "" but apparently it does something else..
---
#219 Posted: 02:43:08 12/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Number 1. You can't double post, let alone triple post on any one topic. Especially mine. People could report you, and you could be suspended or something like that from this site.
Number 2. Read the **** Help Files and Forum Rules BEFORE you post on ANYTHING. Otherwise, you are not going to fare well here.
Number 3. This is MY topic. I'm boss around here other than dark52 and all the authorities. Don't you DARE double post in my topic again. I'll be watching...

And no. I don't have any girlfriends at the moment. I have friends, but the point is I love everyone no matter who they are...or at least try to.
---
#220 Posted: 05:58:45 12/05/2011
Lol.....whos to say I is a girl....
Unless you read my profile
Hehehehehhehehehhehehehhehe
---
#221 Posted: 22:31:12 12/05/2011
See, im not banned outty! or do u prefer drag? dra? dr sounds goood. anyways, im here! smilie who are you? ur dr's girlfriend right? he talks about u guys all the time. haha not really, just some. i'm the "insane" friend he has. tho im not really insane... umm, i didn't read the forum rules yet so im just here, lingering. waiting.. stalking. yeah, that's me! what does this button do?
Whooooaaaaaa
that. is. cool.
---
#222 Posted: 23:06:21 12/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Welcome to DS. No ct, my nickname is "D-o". This is Riolu-Blue-247. No she isn't my girlfriend, she's an online friend. Ahem. back to me writing the next chapter.
---
#223 Posted: 23:07:29 12/05/2011
yes, back to the story. i hope the next chapter is up soon.
---
#224 Posted: 00:35:30 13/05/2011
smilie' why am I immediately expected to be A~ a girl
and B~ someones Girfriend....
I AM TIRED OF IT!!smilie
---
#225 Posted: 03:14:32 13/05/2011
haha i can answer both questions.
A: Your picture is a girl, i stalked ur profile, and the way u talk is obvious.
B: Cuz... haha!!!! smilie
i think is going to be a great friendship we are going to have.
Dr, what's the next chapter about?
---
#226 Posted: 04:22:06 13/05/2011
-__- why dont you read the next chapter stalker....
Does he really talk about us? o.o
---
#227 Posted: 04:38:35 13/05/2011
yes he talks about u guys... and i can't read the next chapter if it's out.
---
#228 Posted: 04:46:22 13/05/2011
>.< i meant the other chapters....
nyeh.....what does 'e say???
---
#229 Posted: 20:38:50 13/05/2011
well, if he talked about me, i'm guessing he mentioned my story.
---
#230 Posted: 00:04:58 14/05/2011 | Topic Creator
I do not talk about them Ctix! (P.S. Cy09 and Riolu-Blue-247, HE LIES. He's a really good liar...convincing too. Don't believe whatever he says and it'll be good. smilie)

Hang on! I'm too busy! I'll get the next chapter!
---
#231 Posted: 00:32:14 14/05/2011
ah, i see. alright then.

take your time, D-o.
---
#232 Posted: 01:34:16 14/05/2011
Heh...
YOu should hear about the stuff I get people to beleive....
---
#233 Posted: 02:33:59 16/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Alright, I'm finally done. Here.

Chapter 18: The Meeting

Xragon made it safely back to The Spire. Resorsu and Sekaliah were taken to the infirmary and healing. Xragon healed himself with his Aura by leeching aura from a tree. He was careful to not take too much, but the tree had a vast pool of Aura, so he healed right up. Xragon got ready in a private room he had to make his entrance. Out his window, he saw trainers on Dragonite-back coming to The Spire. A day later he saw Ash on Charizard heading for there. He smiled.

Ash looked at the giant center in front of him. It was like a perfectly harmonized sculpture that used technology and natural resources. Three Luxray and four Charizard guarded the massive doors. Serris pointed to a brush of trees near The Spire’s doors. “Land there.” Charizard sighed. “Finally. I don’t have to take orders from this bossy gal.” Serris lightly cuffed Charizard as he landed. “Watch your tougue mister. I’m still on board.” Charizard waited for Ash to get off, and then purposefully bucked to throw Serris off. Instead Serris leaped off in perfect balance and landed excellently on all fours. Charizard growled and advanced on her, but Ash got in the way. “That’s enough. C’mon, let’s go see the reason why we were invited with our own eyes.” Pikachu crossed his arms on his shoulders and nodded. “Yeah. No time for picking fights right now.” Charizard spat a small flame then turned and moved on. Ash returned Charizard to his pokeball. Serris took the lead.
The Luxray and Charizard immediately surrounded. Serris sighed and then took something out of her mane. It was a symbol of a golden X with two sharp edges at the two tips of it and four blue sashes hanging about three inches down each. The Luxray and Charizard saw these then let Ash and Serris pass. The Charizard breathed fire into four holes and the Luxray used thunderbolt on three spheres. The doors opened, not even creaking. Serris lead the way and lead Ash inside the massive doors. “Woah! This place is huge!” Pikachu exclaimed. For it indeed was, huge. There were 10 other trainers lounging around on sofas, talking at tables and whatnot. He recognized a few of them. Lance, Cynthia, Alder, and Steven sat around a round table apparently having a nice chat. Ash turned around to tell Serris, but when he turned…The Zoroark had disappeared. Ash searched the room, but could not find her. Ash sighed. “I guess we’re finally here…” He muttered, then heard a familiar voice. “Ash! Over here!” It was Lance. He waved and motioned to an empty chair next to the table. Ash walked over and greeted all of them, replied by many “How are you?’s” and things similar. Ash looked around. There was a center stage that looked vaguely like a battlefield. “So, do you guys know what’s going on around here?” Ash asked. Most of them shook their heads except for Steven. Steven brushed back his white hair and spoke. “No. Not exactly, but I think it has something to do with the destruction of Hoenn.”
Ash looked confused. “The destruction of Hoenn?”
Steven nodded. “I was on a reconnaissance mission to investigate a small thievery group when it happened. The group I was investigating turned out to be a decoy because the moment I left, they struck.”
“Who struck?” Ash asked. Lance and the others waited patiently for Ash to catch up on what they were discussing. Steven continued. “I’m not sure, but it’s some new organization that has an M with an S through it.” Ash’s mind flashed back as he gasped to the beach with Resorsu. “I’ve seen it before!” Ash exclaimed. The rest of the people at the table raised eyebrows. “Where?” Cynthia asked.
“A helicopter headed for this place had it. The dragonite who carried me here destroyed it.” Ash explained. Suddenly the wheels of a cart were heard and Ash looked back. There, on a cot, was a Dragonite who was very familiar. Ash’s eyes widened. “Resorsu!” Ash got out of his chair and ran over.
Resorsu heard someone calling his voice. He knew it was Ash. He weakly opened his eyes. Ash was bent over him. Resorsu blinked and cleared his vision. He spoke in human. “Ash. Good to see you.” He softly spoke. Ash lifted his face back up surprised. “Woah! You can talk? Why didn’t you before?” Ash asked.
Resorsu chuckled. “Too many questions would’ve had to be answered. Not allowed to anyway.” He said. Ash comprehended after a while. “Glad you’re okay.” He said.
“Eh, few couple bruises and cuts. I’ll recover.” Resorsu assured Ash. Then glanced over to where the Champions of the leaders were. “You should get back to your conversation.” Resorsu told Ash.
Ash nodded. “Alright.”
Resorsu was led through a door and disappeared. Ash started to walk back, but then the whole room went dark. The battlefield stage was elevated by a couple yards, and a young fellow…at least in Ash’s eyes, came out of a door near the stage. He had sharp black hair that hung down, and looked like a professional didn’t cut it anyway, but it was slicked back nicely. The boy had the small round face of a child, perhaps 7 or 8 years old, and stunning eyes that were a dark blue. He wore a simple white T shirt with the same emblem as the symbol that Serris had. A long jagged scar, still red, ran down the boy’s right arm. A microphone appeared infront of the boy on the stage and the lights turned back on, all attention was on the boy. Ash thought he looked very, very familiar, like a long lost dream. The boy spoke. His voice was soothing and calm. Yet it betrayed a type of shyness in him. “Thank you all for making the long journey to Island X. I am known here as Master X. You have been called here, by me, to face a great crisis we will all face. This crisis has already come to the Hoenn Region. The organization known has Team Rocket has re-grouped, with the help of the remnants of other organizations, and the Mirage Master, have combined forces and have struck a blow in controlling the world. No one saw them coming until it was too late. No trainer could stand against the powers of the pokemon they created in their sinister labs. The elite four and gym leaders were all just pushovers to them, and were slaughtered. I call you people here now to answer this new threat. However, your skills will not be enough alone. I need you to go out and learn from the pokemon in each elemental region here and grow strong—“ Master X was cut off as someone yelled from the audience. “You have no right to order us around!” Master X turned to face the one who yelled. The guy continued. “You’re just a kid. No kid’ll tell me what to do!” Master X gulped silently then spoke. “What is your name?” The guy answered. “My name is Ctix from the Sinnoh region, and I challenge you to a Pokemon battle!”
---
#234 Posted: 02:34:34 16/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Dun dun dunn! Ctix challenges Master X!

What you say to that Ctix?
---
#235 Posted: 05:52:29 16/05/2011
DUN DUN DUNN
---
#236 Posted: 15:10:16 16/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 19! ALMOST 20 CHAPTERS!!!

Chapter 19: Challenge

Xragon didn’t expect someone to challenge him. He shook his head. “There’s no time for petty fights and squabbles. We ju—“ he was cut off again by Ctix. “What? You too scared? Or too weak? You’re not fit to lead me or any of these other trainers here!” The whole room was silent. Waiting for Xragon to respond. Xragon sighed. “Fine. Rules are one on one. This is the battlefield.” Xragon walked over to one side of the stadium. The spiky black-haired kid jumped onto the stage and took the other side. Xragon sighed, wondering who he should use. He pulled out a small laptop like device, but suddenly the room went dark. After a brief second, the lights were back on. Serris was in front of Xragon growling menacingly at Ctix. Xragon reached over to pull Serris back, but Serris glared at him. She spoke in human. “Let me fight. I’ll teach this idiot a lesson.” Serris turned to Ctix. “Puny human. You’re arrogance will be your demise.” Ctix’s face turned angry and he reached a hand in his jet-black ranger outfit. He pulled out a pokeball and grinned devilishly. “This pokemon’s never been defeated in a million years. He’s not going to be defeated today! Go, Bronx!” Ctix threw the pokeball and out came the Bronzong. Bronx scanned the battlefield. “Humph. I don’t like battling kids. They’re too easy.” The bronzing scoffed.” Xragon sighed, then looked at Ash. “Ash. Would you mind being the referee for this match?”
“Uh, sure.” Ash replied He walked up to the stage and got in position. “This is a one on one match between Master X, and the challenger, Ctix. The match ends when either side’s pokemon is unable to continue. BEGIN!” Serris looked back at Xragon. Xragon nodded and stayed silent. Ctix used what he thought was, Serris distracted, to use at his advantage. “Bronx! Flash Cannon!” He yelled. A silver orb appeared and blasted at Serris. Serris grinned and just turned around and took the hit. An explosion from the beam exploded, and when the dust settled, Serris stood unharmed and grinning like a fox. Ctix had his jaw opened, but quickly closed it and called out. “Bronx! Earthquake!” The bronzing smashed into the ground and the floor started to shake. Serris nimbly leaped with the shockwaves of the earthquake as if she’d done it her whole life, not taking any damage. Serris used Dark Pulse. Bronx couldn’t dodge, but took the hit and was sent back. Suddenly Bronx realized this opponent was way too powerful for him. He didn’t even think it was possible. Serris confirmed his fears. Serris’s eyes glowed red. She crossed her arms and then smashed into the ground, using Night Daze. Bronx was sent flying. Serris followed up with Flamethrower, but Bronx had already fainted. Ash looked in awed amazement at Serris, then realized that Master X had not said a single word the entire time. Serris landed softly then turned her back to Ctix and looked at Xragon. Xragon nodded smiling. Serris grinned. Ctix returned Bronx steaming mad. Ctix turned around and threw two pokeballs. “Go! Togex! Spirix!” A Spiritomb and Togekiss came out of them.
“Wait! This match is over!” Ash yelled! Ctix stared daggers at Ash. “I don’t care! Togex! Aura Sphere! Spirix! Sucker Punch!” Serris growled. “Idiot!” She dodged Sucker Punch with amazing speed. Serris used her claws and sliced the Aura Sphere in two. Serris growled and used Night Daze. Togex fainted. Spirix took a lot of damage, but Serris was blinding fast. She appeared right in front of Spirix, and used Night Slash. Spirix fainted and Serris jumped away and landed in front of Ctix, glaring daggers at him. “This…Match…Is…OVER…” She said slowly and loudly. Ctix got the idea and returned his pokemon, gulping and slowly getting off the stage shamefully. Xragon sighed. “Little bit overkill Serris, but good.” Serris knew Xragon wasn’t talking about the battle. Xragon called out. “Ctix.” Ctix turned around, his face a fit of sadness and anger. Xragon took something out of his pocket and tossed it at Ctix. Ctix caught it. It was a symbol. The same on Xragon’s shirt and exactly like the one Serris had. Xragon pointed to a door. “You can heal your pokemon there.” He said calmly. Ctix stared at him for a second, then threw the symbol on the ground and stamped on it with his foot. “I don’t need your help.” He shouted, then stomped out the massive doors.
---
#237 Posted: 21:17:54 16/05/2011
hmm, someone apparently needs to learn to control thier temper.
great chapters. the battle was cool.
---
#238 Posted: 23:35:07 16/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Eh, that's me getting back at Ctix for triple posting.
---
#239 Posted: 23:53:46 16/05/2011
ah, i see.
---
#240 Posted: 23:56:44 16/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Nice avatar cy09
---
#241 Posted: 00:16:03 17/05/2011
thanks. i simply love it, it looks so cute. X3
---
#242 Posted: 01:35:51 17/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Yeah....never thought a Gengar would look that way...
---
#243 Posted: 02:41:58 17/05/2011
WHoa whoa whoa! that's so not me in real life. i wouldn't fight him... ok maybe i would, but i wouldn't have a huge freak out like that... come on! hahha whatevs it's fine. cynder thinks im cool! ya? and so does riolu or whatevers. bluey. rio! ya. soooo... when do i win?
---
#244 Posted: 18:57:51 17/05/2011
smilie mai name is "rii" alright....
And I have anger problems....heh.....no one ever tries to get on the wrong side of me.....
So I would watch your back....
---
#245 Posted: 21:30:58 17/05/2011
Quote: Dragon-outcast
Yeah....never thought a Gengar would look that way...

hehe, well, whether a Gengar would look that way or not, i love it. X3 sort of goes with that old saying, 'never juge a book by its cover' X3
---
#246 Posted: 22:59:15 17/05/2011 | Topic Creator
*shrug*
---
#247 Posted: 05:47:27 18/05/2011
Hehehhehehehhehe.......dark and evil tidings on you all on this grim day of disasters....
---
#248 Posted: 02:08:14 20/05/2011 | Topic Creator
doh *facepalm* Oh and Ctix is officially dead to this site. Everyone say bye!

Bye Ctix!
---
#249 Posted: 05:10:37 20/05/2011
smilie yaaaay!
Buh-byeee!!!
---
#250 Posted: 17:43:22 20/05/2011
goodbye Ctix.
---
First | Previous | Page 5 of 6 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me