Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Pokemon: The Dragon of Aura
First | Previous | Page 3 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
Pokemon: The Dragon of Aura [CLOSED]
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9858
#101 Posted: 22:20:28 20/04/2011
i created a character sheet for ultimate trainer of Johto and Unova if you still need them. i also started a sheet for Steven and Alder.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#102 Posted: 22:48:11 20/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Well, maybe. I might just see what other people come up with...thanks anyway!
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#103 Posted: 22:49:47 20/04/2011
ok. i'll save them in case you need them.
---
#104 Posted: 22:51:03 20/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Thanks a lot! *hug*
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#105 Posted: 22:59:14 20/04/2011
your welcome. *hug*
---
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#106 Posted: 04:14:29 21/04/2011
Random place to come in....
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#107 Posted: 04:16:45 21/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Yep...
---
#108 Posted: 04:19:44 21/04/2011
smilie (filler)
---
#109 Posted: 04:23:26 21/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Sorry, just starting the next chapter.
---
#110 Posted: 04:27:14 21/04/2011
its fine
---
#111 Posted: 16:32:09 21/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Here.

Chapter 15: Enter the Xragon

I bet you’re wondering where I am right about now. I was training with Zenith at the spire, knowing that tomorrow would be the day all the trainers would arrive. After a while, I took a break and was drinking a glass of water, letting the coolness seep down my throat. Suddenly, something in my bag was beeping. I finished my drink and went to see what it was. It was my small compact laptop, which my dad invented. It was used as a portable PC, where it can teleport pokeballs(or actual pokemon depending on the time and space available) from this island. It’s also used as a communicator since I made it so that pretty much every pokemon on the island has a hand-held DS-like device with a video that allows them to communicate/ leave messages with one another over long distances, and still see the pokemon that they’re talking to face to face. My computer was installed with these functions, but I also had another on my wrist like everyone else. (the Xtransciver was actually my device. Note: The “X”) Anyway, enough about my awesome hand-held gadgets and back to the story.
I had a call. It was from Sekaliah. Sekaliah appeared on my screen, and from the looks, she was beaten pretty badly. Sekaliah was hiding under a couple bushes from my point of view. In the background, explosions of someone fighting echoed. Sekaliah was close to tears. “X-ragon…” She started out, her voice half choked by sobs. “Come…quickly…Dragon-territory….” She sniffed. I gazed upon her confused. “Re-Resorsu…they’re gonna kill him…” She managed to speak. I was shocked.
“But I sent him to bring Ash! He can’t be there!” I reasoned.
“He already came back with Ash, but…but Emeraldstorm…” She cried again. Suddenly I understood when she said “Emeraldstorm”
“I’m on my way. Where’s Ash now? Is he okay?” I asked. Sekaliah shook her head. “Ash is missing. He escaped while everyone was fighting.”
“Great…” I sighed. “Okay, just calm down. I’ll see you there.” I ended the communication. Zenith walked up to me, still panting from our training. “What is it?” he asked in Pokemon.
“Trouble in Dragon-territory...” I muttered and started running. Zenith shouted. “Wait! I’m coming.” I stopped for a moment. “Well, you better hurry then.” I then switched on my Xtransciver and called. A dark figure appeared on the screen. “Yes, master?” I sighed.
“Skip the formalities, Serris. Ash has lost his guide in Dragon-territory. He’s probably going the wrong direction now. I need you to find him and bring him safely here.” I said.
“As you wish.” Serris said in an ominous voice and ended communication. I sighed. I hated that everyone thought I was like the boss and used all the formalities and ranks that things are supposed to be used when addressing. Oh well. I ran inside my home at Island X, The Spire. There was a spiral stairs in the center of the home leading to every level, but I was rushing so I just jumped in between and started free falling. Zenith followed. Because I always did this when I was in a hurry, Mewtwo(a.k.a. my “father”) put a giant trampoline at the bottom to soften our landings. I bounced off the trampoline and down to the floor. The home was pretty much like Mewtwo’s Island home that was destroyed with a few improvements, like the non-spooky look to the house. I ran out the door and was greeted by a nice warm breeze and the sun shining happily over my head. I wasn’t happy…
“Latios, Latias!” I shouted. A young Latios came swooping in first, followed by her sister, Latias. They chirped happily and hugged me. “Xragon! So good to see you!” They said. I smiled. “Sorry, but no time for that. Do you guys think you could give Zenith and me a lift to Dragon territory? There’s trouble.”
“Sure!” Latios smiled.
“Let’s go kick that green dragon’s butt!” Latias laughed.
I raised my eyebrows and clapped. “Latias, wow you’re psychic powers are growing well!” I smiled. “Let’s go.”
I climbed on Latios, and Zenith clambered on Latias. Then they both sped off faster than any jet plane or rocket would ever dream of going.
I arrived at the scene a few minutes later. What I saw shocked me to grief. Resorsu was laying on the ground unmoving. Sekaliah was as well. Emeraldstorm had placed his foot on Resorsu’s throat and his claws were extended for the killing blow. Two Garchomp were also walking up to Sekaliah, to finish her off with their long scythes.
---
#112 Posted: 20:50:47 21/04/2011
great chapter. i hope Resorsu and Sekaliah wil be ok.
---
#113 Posted: 21:06:23 21/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Hmm...I wonder what will happen when I pitch Xragon against Emeraldstorm....
---
#114 Posted: 21:28:19 21/04/2011
well, you're the writer. that's up to you.
---
#115 Posted: 21:35:34 21/04/2011 | Topic Creator
True, True.

I don't really care if you guys spam on my topic, so feel free to.
---
#116 Posted: 22:09:51 21/04/2011
alright then.
---
#117 Posted: 22:16:52 21/04/2011 | Topic Creator
My conversation with cleverbot is getting out of hand...
---
#118 Posted: 22:24:47 21/04/2011
hehe, i've talked to cleverbot before.
oh, i finished a character sheet for Steven.

Trainer Name: Steven Stone
Region: Hoenn
Personality: strong, brave, confidant. enjoys climbing mountains to find stones.
Equipment frequently used: Revives and Full Restores
Pokemon Team: Skarmory, Aggron, Cradily, Claydol, Armaldo, Metagross
Other: it is said he retired from being champion, gave up on fighting seriously, and now travels around, climbing mountains, looking for stones.

Pokemon Nickname: Scar
Species: Skarmory
Personaity: brave, confidant, cocky, arrogant, and a bit of a show-off. he is full of himself and doesn't know when to quit, which is why his trainer is usually strict with him, but he obeys when his trainer gives him an order in a serious tone.
Move set: Toxic, Protect, Steel Wing, Aerial Ace
Battle Strategy: always starts with Toxic to steadily weaken the foe. then Aerial Ace is commonly used to attack, while flying about. Protect is used to block attacks. Steel Wing is normally used as a finishing move, but is also used sooner in battle.

Pokemon Nickname: Garth
Species: Aggron
Personaity: strong, brave, calm, quiet, serious. he's always loyall and obediant.
Move set: Earthquake, Thunder, Dragon Claw, Solarbeam
Battle Strategy: his strategy often changes depending on the foe's type, using moves that will be super-effective against them. Dragon Claw is often used first, followed by Earthquake or Thunder. Solar Beam is used less, and is normally a finishing move.

Pokemon Nickname: Xenos
Species: Cradily
Personaity: fun, quirky, crazy, hyper, wierd. he's considered the oddball of the group, and is uniquely an indidvidual.
Move set: Confuse Ray, Sludge Bomb, Anceint Power, Giga Drain
Battle Strategy: always starts with Confuse Ray to confuse the foe. Sludge Bomb is often used to attack at a distance. Giga Drain is used to heal and do damage. Anceint Power is normally used as a finishing move.

Pokemon Nickname: Clay
Species: Claydoll
Personaity: calm, quiet, serious, secretive, mysterious. he keeps to himself and doesn't communicate much with other Pokemon.
Move set: Earthquake, Ancient Power, Light Screen, Reflect
Battle Strategy: Anceint Power is used to attack most, Earthquake being used less, normally as a finishing move, but may be used more to cause greater damage. Light Screen and Reflect are used to block attacks.

Pokemon Nickname: Arlo
Species: Armaldo
Personaity: strong, brave, crazy, hyper, friendly, and nice. despite his somewhat scary appearance he's really sweet and friendly. he's quick to make friends, who are willing and brave enough to get to know him.
Move set: Slash, Ancient Power, Aerial Ace, Water Pulse
Battle Strategy: usually starts off with Slash, then uses Aerial Ace. Slash is often used in tight spots as a quick attacks. Water Pulse is used on foe's weak against water. Anceint Power is normally used as a finishing move.

Pokemon Nickname: Steel
Species: Metagross
Personaity: strong, brave, wise, serious. he is the leader of the group.
Move set: Meteor Mash, Psychic, Earthquake, Hyper Beam
Battle Strategy: he usually starts off with Psychic, and then uses Earthquake. Meteor Mash is used less often, almost like a semi-finishing move. Hyper Beam is the final, last resort, finishing move. strategy may change depending on the type of the foe.
---
#119 Posted: 22:27:30 21/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Thanks! Thankyou so much!
---
#120 Posted: 22:29:53 21/04/2011
your welcome. i started a sheet for Alder, but its not finished yet. then that leaves the last champion.
---
#121 Posted: 22:32:36 21/04/2011 | Topic Creator
We don't really need Gary...I think I already have more than enough...
---
#122 Posted: 22:53:47 21/04/2011
alright. i just got some information on Cynthia though.
---
#123 Posted: 16:10:55 22/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Cool! Hay, thanks a lot for helping me out!
---
#124 Posted: 17:13:16 22/04/2011
your welcome. its actually kinda fun making the character sheets.
---
#125 Posted: 22:59:13 22/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Okay...next chapter should be up tomorrow...
---
#126 Posted: 23:09:19 22/04/2011
alright then. oh, i have mroe chracter sheets.

Trainer Name: Cynthia
Region: Sinnoh
Equipment frequently used: Revives and Full Restores.
Pokemon Team: Spiritomb, Milotic, Lucario, Roserade, Togekiss, Garchomp
Other: it is believed that she is currently staying in Undella Town in the Unova region.

Pokemon Nickname: Spirit
Species: Spiritomb
Personaity: quiet, stealthy, sneaky, tricky, secretive, mysterious. she's a prankster that likes to scare others for fun.
Move set: Sucker Punch, Double Team, Shadow Ball, Will-O-Whisp
Battle Strategy: usually starts off with Will-O-Whisp to burn the foe. then quickly strikes first with Sucker Punch. Double Team is used to confuse the foe, and increase evasivness to avoid attacks. Shadow Ball is commonly used as a finishing move, but is also used more often during the battle.

Pokemon Nickname: Rain
Species: Milotic
Personaity: calm, quiet, peaceful, kind, caring, smart. she prefers not to fight, but will if told to do so.
Move set: Hydro Pump, Blizzard, Dragon Tail, Bulldoze
Battle Strategy: her strategy changes depending on the type of the foe. she will use moves that are super effective against the foe's type.

Pokemon Nickname: Luke
Species: Lucario
Personaity: calm, quiet, serious, strong, brave, confidant. he trains hard, enjoys fighting, and hates to lose. he will try his hardest to win. but he respects someone who can defeat him.
Move set: Aura Sphere, Extreemspeed, Close Combat, Dragon Pulse
Battle Strategy: usually starts off with Extreamespeed and Close Combat. those moves are used most often at close range. Aura Sphere is used most often at a long distance, and sometimes at a short distance. Extreamespeed can be used to dodge attacks and attack the foe. Dragon Pulse is normally used as a finishing move, and is often used on Dragon type Pokemon.

Pokemon Nickname: Rose
Species: Roserade
Personaity: calm, sweet, caring, quiet. she rather spend a day out in the sun then engage in a battle.
Move set: Sludge Bomb, Energy Ball, Shadow Ball, Extrasensory
Battle Strategy: her strategy changes depending on the type of the foe. she will use moves that are super effective against the foe's type.

Pokemon Nickname: Cloud
Species: Togekiss
Personaity: joyful, friendly, kind, hyper, cheerful. he is somewhat crazy, and a bit of a clown sometimes. he always seems to be happy.
Move set: Air Slash, Aura Sphere, Water Pulse, Psychic
Battle Strategy: his strategy changes depending on the type of the foe. he will use moves that are super effective against the foe's type.

Pokemon Nickname: Gavrilla
Species: Garchomp
Personaity: strong, brave, calm, quiet, wise, confidant, loyall. she is the leader of the team.
Move set: Stone Edge, Earthquake, Dragon Rush, Crunch
Battle Strategy: she normally starts off with Crunch, and then uses diffrent attacks depending on the foe's type. Crunch is often used in tight spots as a quick attack. the other moves are used on Pokemon weak against that type of move.

Trainer Name: Alder
Region: Unova
Equipment frequently used: Revives and Full Restores.
Pokemon Team: Accelgor, Boufallant, Druddigon, Vanilluxe, Excavalier, Volcarona
Other: it is said that he lost his first Pokemon a while back.

Pokemon Nickname: Ace
Species: Accelgor
Personaity: calm, quiet, serious. doesn't care much for fighting. keeps to himself. likes to be alone.
Move set: Bug Buzz, Focus Blast, Me First, Energy Ball
Battle Strategy: usually starts off with Me First. the other moves are used on foe's weak against those type of attacks.

Pokemon Nickname: Buck
Species: Boufallant
Personaity: strong, brave, wild, reckless, stubborn, short-tempered, confidant. he is loyall and obediant to his trainer.
Move set: Head Charge, Megahorn, Stone Edge, Earthquake
Battle Strategy: usually starts off with Head Charge, then proceeds to use Mega Horn. Stone Edge and Earthquake are use more if the foe is weak against ground or rock type attacks.

Pokemon Nickname: Titus
Species: Druddigon
Personaity: strong, brave, confidant, short-tempered, sore-loser.
Move set: Night Slash, Outrage, Superpower, Payback
Battle Strategy: strategy changes depending on the foe's type. moves are used against Pokemon weak against that type of attack.

Pokemon Nickname: Icy
Species: Vanilluxe
Personaity: calm, quiet, happy, friendly, kind, caring. he may seem cold and anti-social at first, but he's really sweet.
Move set: Blizzard, Light Screen, Flash Canon, Acid Armor
Battle Strategy: Light Screen is used to block attacks. Acid Armor is used to avoid attacks by turning into a puddle of water. Flash Canon and Blizzard are used to cause a lot of damage.

Pokemon Nickname: Xavier
Species: Excavalier
Personaity: calm, quiet, serious, independant. keeps to self. prefers to be alone.
Move set: X-Sciszor, Giga Impact, Iron Head, Aerial Ace
Battle Strategy: strategy changes depending on the foe's type. moves are used against Pokemon weak against that type of attack.

Pokemon Nickname: Ignaitus
Species: Volcarona
Personaity: calm, quiet, wise, serious. he can have a bit of a temper sometimes, but usually manages to calm down. he is the leader of the team.
Move set: Overheat, Bug Buzz, Quiver Dance, Hyper Beam
---
#127 Posted: 02:16:47 23/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Thanks!
---
#128 Posted: 22:03:09 23/04/2011
your welcome.
---
#129 Posted: 23:18:21 23/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Almost done.
---
#130 Posted: 23:25:54 23/04/2011
ok. i'll wait then.
---
#131 Posted: 00:02:19 24/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 16. Kinda rushed this one. It's alternate title is also Xragon vs. Emeraldstorm pt. 1

Chapter 16: Zenith vs. 2x Garchomp

I jumped off Latios and planted my feet firmly. “Emeraldstorm! Stop this at once!” I yelled at the top of my young voice. Emeraldstorm smiled grimly. “No.”
“What?” I asked.
“NO! I won’t stop.” He said confidentally. I detected a hint of a deep grudge against me in his voice. I flashed a glance at Zenith. He nodded and jumped off Latias. Latios spoke to my mind only telepathically. “We’ll help if needed.”
“Okay, disappear first and hide in the surrounding area.” I responded back. I sensed Latios’s excitement. “Sweet! Sneak attack!” He broke off connection with me and then relayed the information to Latias. I saw them turn invisible and leave me, hiding in the surrounding bushes. I glanced back at Resorsu and he swung. The two Garchomp swung both their twin blades down at Sekaliah. Zenith quickly fired to Aura Spheres in their direction, making them falter. I thrust my hand out and a pulsing green wave of light came out of it. Emeraldstorm’s face suddenly contorted and he was thrown back. I groaned as the energy drained me, but I rushed over to Resorsu and kneeled and checked his body. Resorsu’s arms and legs bones’ were broken, and he had numerous bleeding gashes and bruises everywhere. He turned his head. “M-Master…” I nodded. “You did well, friend.” He was breathing slowly. I felt a presence behind me. It was Latias. Latias used Heal Pulse and a pink light spread over Resorsu. Emeraldstorm was struggling to get up from the surprise attack. I smiled. “Thanks Latias.” Latias gave a shy nod and I felt her nuzzle me. Then she picked Resorsu up and invisibly moved him into the bushes.
Zenith was locked in combat with the two Garchomps. Latios silently lifted Sekaliah with Telekinesis and hid her in the bushes. The Garchomp’s both used Dragon Rush and charged at Zenith. Zenith ducked under the first one’s over hand swing and then used Iron Tail and intercepted the other Dragon Rush. Zenith saw that the Garchomp that swung over him was off balance and wide open, so Zenith used a close range Dragon Pulse. An explosion ensued and the Garchomp fainted. Zenith gave a wolfish grin and sharply stared at the other Garchomp. The Garchomp roared. “You will pay dearly!” And it charged with Outrage. Zenith wasted no time and quickly rushed to meet him using Close Combat. Zenith easily dodged all the blows the Garchomp threw at him and struck back blow for blow. Finally, Zenith dodged another overclaw swing and jumped up with amazing hight. Zenith used Dragon Pulse and it smacked the Garchomp into the ground, making a small Garchomp shaped crater. The Garchomp fainted. Zenith flashed a smile and looked at me. “Piece of poffin!” He said. I laughed. But by now, Emeraldstorm was back on his feet and looked at me angrily. I guess it was my turn.
Emeraldstorm chuckled evily. “You know, Mewtwo assigned me as the dragon-type overseer, but he also assigned me to keep in eye on you and take you out if you got outta hand. I believe this qualifies.”
I shook my head. “Wrong. You and the other elders would have to work together to defeat me. Alone you don’t stand a chance. I already know this. Mewtwo already told me.” I countered with satisfaction.
“Well, let’s find out then, boy! I don’t want any interferers.” He announced. Zenith shot a glance at me. I smiled. “It’s okay. Go and check Sekaliah and Resorsu for me.” Zenith shot a worried glance, then sighed and nodded. “May the power of Aura prevail in you.” He said and then disappeared in the bushes. I stood alone against Emeraldstorm.
Emeraldstorm crouched. “Ha! You’re weak boy! Just like the rest of the humans.” I said nothing, but merely held my hands in front of my chest, one a little more outward than the other, palms open. I concentrated fiercely on Emeraldstorm’s every movement. Emeraldstorm was favoring his right leg over his left. His paws were twitching ever so slightly. I knew he was going to use ranged attacks and grinned. Emeraldstorm roared and used Ice Beam. I rolled on the soft grass quickly and dodged it. Emeraldstorm used it rapidly again and again, plummeling his attacks like a storm…thus his name. I sidestepped and dodged one, ducked another. I saw one that couldn’t be dodged and thrust a palm at it. A shape formed that looked like a small glass barrier appeared in front of my hand. It glowed faintly green. The Ice beam hit it and stopped there for a second, before deflecting it sky-high. Emeraldstorm’s antennae-like things started crackling with electricity. The clouds above me darkened. He used Thunder rapidly and repeatedly. I knew I couldn’t dodge them all, but I formed a sphere of green aura around me. Once the Thunder entered the sphere, it slowed down and stopped in front of me inside the sphere. Emeraldstorm growled. Sweat glistened at the top of my brow. This was just the beginning.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:22:37 24/04/2011 by Dragon-outcast
#132 Posted: 00:17:14 24/04/2011
woah, awesome. a heated battle is underway.
---
#133 Posted: 00:27:41 24/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Yeah...I decided to save Resorsu...meh....
---
#134 Posted: 00:38:35 24/04/2011
ah, good. well, i have to go. bye.
---
#135 Posted: 00:39:23 24/04/2011 | Topic Creator
okay! See ya!
---
#136 Posted: 01:21:02 24/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Here's Chapter 17.

Chapter 17. The Dragon King’s Storm

Suddenly, the bolts beside me shot back, glowing green at Emeraldstorm. Emeraldstorm was hit numerous times and shocked as he tried to dodge the oncoming blows. I sunk down and felt my energy leave me. I panted. Emeraldstorm was breathing heavily too and grinned evily. “Haha…see…you’re weak. Just like the rest of the humans you brought here!” He snickered. I unsteadily stood up. Emeraldstorm suddenly rushed at me. He used repeated Fire and Thunder Punches, uppercutting, downstroking, jabbing, and such at me. I swiftly dodged and saw he was still favoring his right leg. I managed to put in a quick kick to his right leg and moved it an inch. Emeralstorm tipped over surprised by the unexpected off balance-ness. I took that to my advantage and punched the big dragon in the stomach and then thrusted my foot and kicked Emeraldstorm square on the face. Emeraldstorm fell back, but got up quickly and charged again. He used Dragon Rush. I deftly sidestepped and dodged, then slammed my fist into him. He caught it and then threw me up in the air, but didn’t let go. Emeraldstorm slammed me into the ground. A shockwave of pain burst through my body and I let out a plaintive cry. Emeraldstorm hoisted me up, wrenching my arm in his big grip. I hung suspended in the air and weakly opened one of my eyes. He grinned. “I knew it would end this way. Ha! I wonder why Mewtwo would even think of bothering to train a weakling like yo-“ BAM!” I kicked Emeraldstorm in the face, causing him to drop me. I fell to the ground, smiling as I found out no bones was broken. My leg was bleeding a little, but it didn’t hurt me a lot. I breathed and then put my wrists together with my palms open. Emeraldstorm staggered back and then looked at me. “You little…” He was muttering. Emeraldstorm shot an Ice Beam at me frustrated. A green orb appeared at my plam. I thrust it out and fired it directly at the Ice Beam. It made contact and shattered the Ice Beam, hitting Emeraldstorm. Emeraldstorm staggered from the hit frantically but couldn’t regain his balance and fell. He felt the spot where the green Aura Sphere had hit him. “Oww…” he groaned. Emeraldstorm turned over and got back up, with his back facing me. I sighed and blinked.
Emeraldstorm turned sharply and used Hurricane. Immediately a wind whipped up and I was swept off me feet and blasted by the wind. I sailed higher in the air, forcing myself not to yell. My body spun around and around in the whirlwind of it. I locked my hands and curled up into a ball. Suddenly it ended and I was freefalling to the ground below. My hands were thrusted out as I yelled. A white energy beam shot out of my hands enveloping Emeraldstorm and smashing against the ground. I felt myself slowing down. I then severed the beam and landed on the ground with a soft thud. My knees buckled and I fell, too exhausted to even move. Emeraldstorm was lying there as well, half-dead. The blast had scorched practically his whole body and dried blood caked his arms and stomach. He couldn’t move so I guessed his arms legs were broken as well. I had won. Zenith sensed my Aura grow weaker and hurried to me. Zenith picked me up. I leaned against him heavily, but he held me sturdily. I looked at Emeraldstorm’s figure. “Don’t you dare talk about my father again like that. Once you gather your strength, leave this island at once. Never return. You are are now henceforth in exile. If you can prove your worth and turn away from greed, away from your self-righteous selfishness, maybe then you can return. Goodbye, Emeraldstorm.” I turned away but fell. Zenith caught me. “Take it easy. That battle was hard.” I nodded. “Let’s go home…” I breathed. Latias was beside me instantly. “Here, I’ll give you a ride back this time.” She said in a soft voice. I gratefully got on top of Latias, lying across her back. “Zenith, take care of Resorsu and Sekaliah. Get them to the medical center here, and then take them to The Spire.” I said. Zenith nodded. “It shall be done.” I hung limply as Latias floated up and then flew slowly across the forest of Dragon-territory. She used Heal Pulse on me. Warm healing light spread across me, and sealed up the outside wounds, but it did little to my internal ones I had sustained being smashed in the ground. I rubbed Latias’s neck weakly. “Thank you…Latias…” I murmured. I saw Latias blush ever so slightly, before giving in to sleep. My battle with Emeraldstorm was done, but I had also uncovered some bad news. When battling Emeraldstorm, I briefly connected with his mind and saw one of Emeraldstorm’s recent memories. Emeraldstorm was talking to some human. The human wore a certain crest on his jet-black shirt. An M with an S through it. Emeraldstorm had teamed up with the Mirage Syndicate.
---
#137 Posted: 19:05:17 24/04/2011
Woah...
Sorry about my dissapearance...
---
#138 Posted: 19:31:40 24/04/2011 | Topic Creator
No problem! Happy Easter everyone!!!!
---
#139 Posted: 20:15:30 24/04/2011
Happy Easter! *Eats chocolate*
---
#140 Posted: 22:29:58 24/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Christ has risen!

He has risen indeed!
---
#141 Posted: 17:21:01 25/04/2011
woah, another awesome chapter.
oh, and Happy Easter! sorry, its a day late, but i wasn't online yesterday.
---
#142 Posted: 17:25:24 25/04/2011 | Topic Creator
No problem! Easter is always fun anyway!
---
#143 Posted: 17:31:50 25/04/2011
yes, it is. i ate so much chocolate yesterday, and i still have some left.
---
#144 Posted: 17:38:32 25/04/2011 | Topic Creator
For some reason, I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't like cake or chocolate... it's too sweet for me. I'll tolerate a little every now and then, but I dislike both...
---
#145 Posted: 17:40:08 25/04/2011
well, i personally love both, and usually can't get enough of it.
---
#146 Posted: 17:41:59 25/04/2011 | Topic Creator
That's nice. I'm sad 'cause today's my last day of Spring Break...
---
#147 Posted: 17:50:05 25/04/2011
aw, yeah, it goes by too fast. i had Friday and today off because of Easter.
---
#148 Posted: 18:00:35 25/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Well, I'm bored, and not motivated enough to write another chapter at the moment.
---
#149 Posted: 18:47:44 25/04/2011
hmm, i'm bored, too. but i have hw to do. i rather be writing something.
---
#150 Posted: 23:40:19 25/04/2011
Poor you guys!!
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me