Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Pokemon: The Dragon of Aura
First | Page 2 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
Pokemon: The Dragon of Aura [CLOSED]
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#51 Posted: 00:55:59 24/03/2011 | Topic Creator
SECOND PAGE!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY!!!
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#52 Posted: 05:06:17 24/03/2011
smilieHooray!
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9858
#53 Posted: 21:00:29 25/03/2011
yaya, second page. ^ ^
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#54 Posted: 04:50:23 27/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Next Chapter here!

Chapter 7: Dragon Battle #1 on Island X

Ash’s hand went to his pocket. The Garchomp noticed this and laughed. “Ha! No trainer can beat us. We’ve all had training that defies any Pokémon and our abilities are at their max.” He boasted. Pikachu’s cheeks sparked in defiance of this. “Well, then you’re about to be in for a surprise. Ash is no ordinary trainer.” The Dragonite went over to check Resorsu and the Salamance faced Ash. Ash took out a pokeball. “Go! Charizard!” He yelled. The fire dragon came out and roared. Salamance roared. “Ha! You can’t beat us with a stupid Charizard.” He taunted. Charizard roared but stayed put. Ash put his pokeball away and pointed. “You guys need to learn a lesson! Charizard, to the sky!” Charizard opened his wings and took to the sky. The Garchomp called the other Dragonite back. Dragonite and Salamance flew to the sky, and chased Charizard. Ash squinted against the sun, but saw Charizard and the other pokemon clearly. The Salamance flew up and used Dragon Claw on Charizard while the Dragonite flew up and used Thunderbolt. “Charizard, dodge!” Ash shouted. Charizard dived and angled his wings and dodged the Thunderbolt. Salamance swiped his Dragon Claw, but missed as Charizard swooped under and rammed into the Salamance. Charizard gripped the Salamance from underneath. Ash smiled. “Perfect! Now, use T-Dragon Rage on Dragonite, then use Seismic Toss!” He shouted. Garchomp watched. This wasn’t good. The Pikachu was right when he said this one was very strong. He looked grimly at the situation.
Charizard grinned as he heard the command. The Dragonite was sweeping in with Outrage. Charizard quickly shot three Dragon Rage’s for that was a new technique that he picked up. Dragonite dodged the first Dragon Rage, but flew right into the second one, that exploded and burst him into the third. Dragonite went down for the count. Charizard flew in a loop, and the shape of the earth appeared. Salamance couldn’t get out of the grip, because Charizard had smartly had his grip around his forelegs. Charizard broke from the circle and flew down, executing a perfect Seismic Toss. Garchomp suddenly leaped behind Ash and put a claw to Ash’s throat. “Don’t move or I’ll rip his throat!!! Let the Salamance go.” He shouted at Charizard. Both Ash and Charizard were surprised and Charizard immediately let Salamance go. Salamance was still flying to the ground, but spread out it’s wings, slowing it’s fall. Garchomp smiled evily, but then something whacked his head. Pikachu had used Iron Tail. “Back off creep!” He said. Ash smiled. “Thanks Pikachu!”
Salamance knew he was going to land safely, so he used the brief distraction to turn around and readied to launch a hyperbeam at Charizard. However a few feet away from the ground, a flash rammed into him that was freezing, right in the face. Salamance fainted. Resorsu stood where the fainted Salamance was. Garchomp hissed with frustration and staggered. He unleashed a final stand with an Outrage. Dragonite grinned. “I didn’t do all those Dragon Dances for nothing ya’ know.” He said and unleashed his own Outrage. In a few exchange of blows, Garchomp went down as well. Resorsu sighed. “That was a nice warm up.” He smiled.

Temp. Announcement: I won't be on DS for like a little less than a week, so I'm sorry, but see ya!
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:51:19 27/03/2011 by Dragon-outcast
#55 Posted: 00:31:52 28/03/2011
Cool chapter!
---
#56 Posted: 00:38:44 28/03/2011 | Topic Creator
thanks! This'll be my last day posting for a while so, I'm making the most of it!
---
#57 Posted: 20:48:17 28/03/2011
great chapter. very cool. ^ ^
---
#58 Posted: 00:07:24 02/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Back!!! Chapter away!!!

Chapter 8: More Trouble? Enter the Dragon King

Resorsu smiled at Pikachu. “Ash fights well.” He commented. Pikachu nodded and relayed the message to Ash, who smiled. “Thank you, Dragonite.” Pikachu gave Resorsu a ‘thumbs-up’ and leaped onto his head. Resorsu chuckled. Ash returned Charizard to his pokeball. Resorsu searched the sky. Hmm…the others of the dragon gang should be coming once they realize something’s happened. They’re a good bunch, except for these three… He thought. Resorsu flapped his wings and crouched. “Let’s go. The sooner we’re away from here, the better.” Pikachu nodded and motioned for Ash to climb up. Ash looked around and then climbed onto Resorsu’s back. Resorsu jumped into the sky and once again, they were airborne.
While flying above Island X, both Pikachu and Ash noticed that there was sort of a big, transparent box covering and bordering sections of the land. Pikachu asked the Dragonite about it. His only response was. “The boxes are there just to control the climates of the fourteen areas.” And he didn’t say anything else about it.
Resorsu flew and was coming to the end of the Dragon territory. As with all areas of Island X, they saw a very tall mountain that reached higher than the clouds at the middle of the island. That was their destination. However something very fast…and green flew up and tried to strike Resorsu. He barely saw it in time, but managed to twist around to avoid the blow. Ash yelled and almost fell off, but managed to stay on. Resorsu had to stop to see what almost hit him. Another Dragonite was there, yet it was completely green except for the purple on its wings and belly. Resorsu was very surprised at this, as was Ash and Pikachu. “M-Master Emeraldstorm!” Resorsu stammered and gave a quick bow. The green Dragonite was much bigger than Resorsu. “Come to the ground. We have a lot to do.” He said and then turned his back and flew to the ground. Resorsu’s gut wrenched. He knew what was coming and it wouldn’t be pretty. Resorsu whispered to Pikachu as he also decended. “I’m so sorry. This wasn’t what it was supposed to be.” Pikachu patted Resorsu’s head comfortingly. “It’s not your fault. We’ll take care of it.” Resorsu shook his head a little. “No. I’m afraid this will delay us way longer than it should. I need you guys to leave as soon as Emeraldstorm is distracted fighting me. That’s your chance. Get to the tall spire there! I can no longer be your guide. Just watch out for the other Pokemon you see here. Avoid them at all costs! They don’t take a liking to hu-“ Resorsu was cut off. He had landed now and Emeraldstorm was waiting for him, arms crossed and a gleam in the older dragonite’s eyes. “Well? Let’s cut to the chase.” He said. Ash was completely clueless to what they were saying, but by the looks of it, this wasn’t good. He sighed. “More trouble.”
“So, you’ve assaulted three of your fellow comrades, flew out of the Dragon territory without my approval, were leaving the Dragon territory without my consent either, and you brought a human to disturb our peace! A trainer too!” Emeraldstorm spat angrily. Resorsu nodded. “Yes, I did, but not under your consent. Under Master X’s.” He said with a solemn, emotionless face. Emeraldstorm smiled. “Either way, you still have a price to pay for what you’ve done.” Pikachu scrambled up Ash’s shoulder and whispered to him. “We gotta get out of here when we get the chance.” Ash nodded. “Could you tell me what’s going on?” Pikachu teardropped. “Uh, well…” He told what’s happening the best he could. Ash nodded. “So what you’re saying is our Dragonite guide is in trouble because he brought us here, and the shiny Dragonite is sort of the leader of the Dragon area.” Ash said. Pikachu smiled and nodded encouragingly. Ash’s hand went to his pokeballs. “In that case, it’s high time I helped out!” Pikachu jumped and jerked his hand away. He did a few more motions saying, “This is Resorsu’s fight.” Ash took a moment, but then finally understood and sat down. He sighed and looked at his surroundings. The rusted, dead trees wouldn’t provide much cover, but the green bushes dotting around the forest might. He just needed an opening to silently slip away.
Resorsu crouched a bit and one leg was slightly in front of the other, giving him a sturdy foundation to base his attacks on. Emeraldstorm laughed. “Oh, you’re not fighting me yet, boy!” He snorted. Then an Altaria and another Dragonite came out from the sides of the dead forest surrounding them. Ash’s eyebrows raised and he wondered how in the world they’d hid among the forest. Resorsu didn’t change his position, but simply nodded to the newcomers. “Hello, Sekaliah.” He greeted the dragonite, then the Altaria. “Cloudsword.” Cloudsword nodded, returning the greeting. Sekaliah gave a little wave. “Hi Resorsu.” Ash saw Resorsu’s face redden just a bit. Ash blinked and squinted to see, but it had already faded. Emeraldstorm smiled at Resorsu. “Ready?” Sekaliah and Cloudsword surrounded Resorsu. “Fight!”
---
#59 Posted: 01:01:18 02/04/2011
uh oh, more trouble. doesn't look good for Ash and Pikachu, since it will be hard to escape now. great chapter. glad you're back and wrote more. ^ ^
---
#60 Posted: 02:39:00 02/04/2011
Hooray!Awesome chapter!Glad your back!
---
#61 Posted: 17:29:11 02/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Thanks! I'll try to finish Ch. 9 today if I get the chance...friends coming over and staying for a day...ugh...
---
#62 Posted: 21:11:45 02/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 9! Dun dun dunnn...

Chapter 9: Testing Begin, Past Invasion

Sekilah and Cloudsword both jumped up and went beside each other. Resorsu crouched a little further down. Sekailah spun her body and used Aqua Tail sending it straight down at Resorsu. Cloudsword used Ice Beam on the Aqua Tail, boosting its strength as the moves combined. Resorsu knew that Emeraldstorm was testing him so he stood his ground and held his claws out. The Ice Aqua Tail hit him but he blocked it with his claws and struggled to keep the force up. His feet dug into the ground as he pushed the Ice Aqua Tail from hitting his body. Resorsu’s muscles bulged. Cloudsword had already zoomed up above him and readied Fly. Sekailah was using Dragon Dance and boosting her speed and attack, moving gracefully. She flipped once and landed softly on her foot, backflipped and landed on her hands then rolled zooming to the right and so forth. Resorsu saw this and his face both reddened from the pressure and…something else. I think now is a good time to pause and give you a little backstory:

Two Dratini swam from opposite sides of a lake one day. However, this certain time period, was when pandemonium broke out among the 14 territories of the elements. Everyone wasn’t satisfied with their piece of land, and began warring with their neighboring territories. It just so happened that neighboring Water-territory and Ice-territory were both attacking the Dragon-territory. Water and Ice had a treaty with each other to combine forces. I, Master X, was gone for the time being because I went to explore a new place no human ever went to, except maybe once, so I was told. Anyway these two Dratini’s happened to meet by chance at the exact moment the Water pokemon were going to invade Dragon-territory in an all out attack from the lake. They started by surrounding the two poor Dratini. A Kingler was about to use Crabhammer on the female Dratini, but the male blocked the attack and used a powerful Thunderwave and paralyzed most of the water type pokemon. However the male went down. The female went after him, but was caught off guard by a Dewgong that escaped the thunderwave. She battled fiercely with him, and finally won in the end and rushed down. The male Dratini was lying on the lake floor, and overhead, scores of Water Pokemon were already filling and replacing the ones that went down by the Thunderwave. The male gained conscious and they stared at each other for a long while. They knew that the other Dragon’s were out battling the other elements and defending the other side of their territory. It was an ambush.
No words were spoken between them, because they both knew what to do. The Dratini pressed their tails against the floor, and then shot up into the fray, bodies glowing with white light. They managed to burst out of the water, still glowing, making the pokemon stop and watch for a moment. Their bodies grew longer, wings appeared on their head, and a jewel appeared on each of their necks. They evolved into Dragonair. Both yelled a battle cry and the clouds darkened around them. The female used Shock Wave on the water, and the male shot Thunder from the clouds through the Shock Wave, combining and making a loud boom as the water instantly fried. Most of the water pokemon fainted as the Dragonair splashed back into the water. They battled bravely, not letting even one water pokemon pass them and soon, the water pokemon were defeated.
After the feuds ended by none other than me, both were commemorated for their great courage and strength and that’s actually how I met them. They got to go to special training classes with Emeraldstorm, and a few other expert Dragons. After evolving into Dragonite’s, they grew very attached to one another and became the best fighters in the whole Dragon-territory. Resorsu and Sekaliah.

Resorsu almost didn’t see the Fly coming in by Cloudsword as he swooped down with blinding speed. Resorsu saw the opportunity and then pushed upward, deflecting the Ice Aqua Tail directly at Cloudsword. Cloudsword look surprised and tried to dodge, but it hit his wing and he spiraled to the ground. Resorsu knew Cloudsword wasn’t out yet, so he rushed at him with an Ice Punch forming. However Sekaliah got in his way and used Fire Blast, stopping him cold. He braced himself and the flames blocked his vision. He couldn’t see Sekaliah’s Dragon Rush until it was too late. Resorsu sailed across the air from the move that did very heavy damage on him. He landed with a thud. Ash and Pikachu called out. “You can do it! Hang in there!” They encouraged. Resorsu gritted his teeth and slowly got up. He was in bad shape. Cloudsword used Dragon Pulse while Sekaliah followed up with Dragon Rush again on Resorsu. He saw them incoming and crouched. Emeraldstorm stood smiling nearby. He chuckled. “Have a good afterlife Resorsu.” He muttered.

Is this the last stand of Resorsu? Find out next time!
---
#63 Posted: 23:53:21 02/04/2011
Neh!I CANNOT WAIT!*flails arms weakly*
---
#64 Posted: 23:57:40 02/04/2011 | Topic Creator
I'll write when I get the chance, but for now, I g2g. bye!
---
#65 Posted: 02:05:41 03/04/2011
baii

[filler]
---
#66 Posted: 15:22:16 03/04/2011 | Topic Creator
i wonder...what would you guys want to happen?
---
#67 Posted: 16:29:18 03/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 10!

Chapter 10: A Love Battle?

Resorsu knew it wasn’t much, but it was all he had left. He used Safeguard to make a barrier around him to absorb at least some of the damage and protect him from status changes. The Dragon Pulse came in first. Resorsu charged and used Outrage, punching the ball of energy. Sekaliah was taken completely off guard as she realized she was vulnerable to that Dragon Pulse being deflected and hitting her. Resorsu was going to do it, but he hesitated and looked at her expression. He pushed it back at Cloudsword, who didn’t expect it at all. Cloudsword took the blast full on and fainted. One down, one to go. Resorsu saw the Dragon Rush incoming and whipped his tail, and Outrage and Dragon Rush clashed and were firmly locked. Neither of them could move. Resorsu gritted his teeth and looked at Sekaliah’s furied expression. “Are you really going through with this?” He grunted. Sekaliah roared in response, “Yes.” but Resorsu saw the hesitation in her eyes. They both released the tension and pulled away, both bouncing back from the force. Resorsu put a hand to the ground and groaned. He’d taken a lot of damage and was exhausted. Safeguard prevented him from being confused.
Sekaliah was still full of energy, and already, she was preparing another attack. Resorsu got up slowly. “Why?” He asked. Sekaliah stopped for a moment. “Because master told me to.” She simply replied. Resorsu looked at Emeraldstorm who looked with emotionless expression. He looked back at Sekaliah and nodded understanding. “After all we’ve been through, you throw it all away. I understand.” His words hit home. Sekaliah blinked hard and yelled. “Hiyah!!!” She rushed at him with Dragon Claw. Resorsu took a deep breath and bowed, putting his weight to the back ready to defend. This is it, the final stand. Sekaliah swiped low. Resorsu jumped back, barely missing it. Sekaliah swiped again and Resorsu stopped it by hitting his arm against her’s letting the claws harmlessly hit nothing. Resorsu punched her, but she blocked it. They returned and blocked blows, but Resorsu was getting hit the most. Finally Sekaliah swung her tail and sent Resorsu sprawling. Resorsu struggled, but couldn’t get back up. Sekaliah took to the sky and flew towards Resorsu’s limp body, her tail in front of her as she descended with a final, powerful Dragon Rush. Resorsu looked at her, eyes pleading. He knew it was over. Ash rushed over to Resorsu. “STOP!!!”
Sekaliah forced herself to look away from Resorsu. Her aim was true, but when she looked back, she saw Ash. Sekaliah slammed her tail into the ground beside Resorsu, leaving a crater. Sekaliah then pushed Ash out of the way. Resorsu looked up. Sekaliah used Fire Blast on a nearby tree and then whacked it with her tail and a score of Sitrus Berries crashed down and fell in front of the weak Resorsu. Sekaliah scooped up a large handful and looked back at Resorsu. “Build up your strength. We’ll fight on even ground.” She growled and then marched back to Emeraldstorm, who wasn’t very pleased. Sekaliah left her berries onto a tree stump as Emeraldstorm stomped over to her. “What do you think you’re doing!!!” He yelled angrily. Sekaliah looked calm and composed. “There is no honor in beating an already weakened opponent.” Emeraldstorm growled, but seemed satisfied with the answer. Sekaliah ate the Sitrus Berries and regained full strength.
Resorsu began slowly eating the Sitrus Berries. He sat up. Sekaliah scooped up hers and then sat next to Resorsu. Ash got up and brushed himself off, going back to the place where he’s supposed to watch. Pikachu nodded. “Wait. Our time will come.” Ash smiled at Pikachu. “I hope you’re right buddy.” He muttered. Resorsu stared at Sekaliah while eating. Sekaliah stared back. Their eyes told everything. Resorsus’ filled with pain and his heart breaking. Sekaliah’s was firm, but also filled with regret. Resorsu masked his expression and replaced it with understanding. A tear ran down Sekaliah’s cheek. Resorsu finished his berries and wiped it away. “Good luck.” He said to his opponent. He walked to his side of the battlefield. Sekaliah reached an arm out to him, but it reached nothing but air. She sighed and sniffed, finishing her berries as well, then taking her side of the battlefield. Resorsu looked cold and emotionless. Sekaliah and Resorsu crouched, then both flew low to the ground at each other. They clashed with a large boom. Resorsu uppercutted, but Sekaliah blocked and whipped her tail at him. Resorsu caught it and slammed her into the ground. Sekaliah backsweeped his legs and tripped him. She got up and pounced claws spread out. Resorsu pushed up right as she was on top of him, and both struggled. Resorsu began to turn red from the awkward position. He finally rolled away and Sekaliah hit the ground. She fired back with Fire Blast. Resorsu made a strong Safeguard and blocked the attack, but Sekaliah came from the air and used Dragon Rush. Resorsu sidestepped and dodged then used Ice Punch. Sekaliah crossed her arms and took the hit and ice formed on her arms. She broke it easily and then used Aqua Tail quickly before Resorsu had time to react. He was hit and fell, but pushed against the ground and got back up. His eyes met hers, and they knew what to do. Resorsu and Sekaliah both used multiple Dragon Dances, dancing around and with each other. Both of them blushed. Then they stopped and both stood completely still. Their Power and Speed at its max. Their redness faded. Emeraldstorm waited in anticipation. Ash just sat confused.
Resorsu regained his breath and then nodded to Sekaliah. Sekaliah nodded back. They rushed at each other again so fast it happened in a blink. Then they got close and jumped into the air fighting. Sekaliah combined movements of Dragon Claw and Dragon Rush vs. Resorsu using Outrage. They fought fiercly, too fast for Ash to see. They twirled around each other and struck blow for blow, neither of them giving ground…er…air. The battle raged for at least a minute of blinding attacks so fast. Resorsu finally came from behind with a feint and slammed his tail into Sekaliah’s back. She spiraled to the ground, but then bounced off and flipped away just as Resorsu was about to hit her from above. Resorsu punched the ground instead. They looked at each other, both breathing heavily. Resorsu attacked again and Sekaliah attacked as well. Then both whipped their tails and they clashed, both stopped cold. The tension built up. Resorsu gritted his teeth. Sekaliah pushed harder. Resorsu pushed as well, evenly matching the strength. Then he smiled. He saw Sekaliah blush under the fury of battle in her eyes. Resorsu pushed a lot harder and Sekaliah knew she lost it. Resorsu’s tail slammed into her and she was sent sprawling. However, Sekaliah got up easily, but a new glint of happiness was in her eyes. Resorsu saw the change and opened his arms up. Sekaliah ran and hugged him. Resorsu hugged her back and walked her out of the battlefield. No words were spoken. Sekaliah leaned on him, her eyes shut. When they sat down she opened them. Resorsu was smiling at her. She looked at him for a long while, then spoke. “I lo-“ BAM! Resorsu was hit and his body was shocked and he was sent flying. Emeraldstorm was behind Sekaliah, his hand crackling with electricity. “You fools!” He growled. Sekaliah turned and jumped away, not wanting to be taken by surprise. “He’s already passed the test!” She yelled.
“No! He didn’t finish the job.” Emeraldstorm snarled.
“What good would it have done to kill me?” Sekaliah pleaded.
“Love is weakness. War is coming with the humans. He needs to be strong.”
“No it isn’t. Love can be stronger than anything.” She said defiantly.
“Then you too, will perish as a weakling.” Emeraldstorm growled.
Resorsu slowly got up and looked at Ash and nodded. Ash knew it was time to go. He and Pikachu hid. The last thing they saw was Emeraldstorm rushing in a mad fury at a struggling Resorsu. Resorsu smiled. “Good luck…my friends.” He breathed and faced Emeraldstorm. An explosion echoed throughout Dragon-territory.
---
#68 Posted: 23:33:35 03/04/2011
woah, awesome. hope Resorsu is ok.
---
#69 Posted: 04:19:02 04/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Meh, to tell the truth, I don't even know. I'm actually just going along with a vague storyline and just adding stuff in between.
---
#70 Posted: 06:00:24 04/04/2011
Woah...
---
#71 Posted: 04:42:16 08/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 11! I'm really sorry, but I can't really do much on this website anymore. I-I might even be leaving DS for a while...

Chapter 11: The Blackest of Nights

Ash ran through the edge of the Dragon-Territory border. The landscape had changed greatly. Now, it was a vast forest that stretched miles. However, I wouldn’t call it lush or green, for it was completely swallowed up in an eternal night. The sky, though it was still the middle of the day, was black and no stars shown. The forest looked cold and unforgiving. Ash gulped. Pikachu looked ahead bravely and stayed on Ash’s shoulder. Ash kept running into the forest. He couldn’t see anything at all. Pikachu almost fell off when Ash suddenly tripped on an unforeseen log. Well, being the trainer that he was, after that he was just frustrated. Ash sent out Charizard, its tail illuminated the path. Ash looked around as his vision increased. Eight sets of eyes glowed in the darkness, and one by one, they came out.
There were two of each: Mightyena, Umbreon, Houndoom, and Absol. They circled Ash, Pikachu, and Charizard growling and pacing around in their circle. Ash got ready for a fight. This would be tough, because each looked even perhaps tougher than the Dragon-types he encountered. And there were eight of them. All of them took a step closer in sync, making the circle even smaller. One of the Absol with a golden ring around his neck stepped even closer and spoke using telepathy. “Human. Why have you come? Why do you defile the darkness and peace of our race?” Ash looked shocked. He never knew an Absol could talk by telepathy. Pikachu jumped down and crouched, answering for Ash. “We were sent here!” The Absol growled in response. “Then die well, members of the Syndicate.” He jumped and attacked with Night Slash. Pikachu barely dodged and the Night Slash sailed directly toward Ash. Ash felt time slow down as it came closer. A huge bulk suddenly appeared and blocked it. Charizard. Charizard fell to his knees from the hit groaning. Ash cried out. “Charizard! You okay?” Charizard chuckled. “heh, couldn’t be better. Oww…man these guys hit hard!” Ash found his voice and spoke.
“I don’t understand. I don’t even know what the Syndicate is!”
“Typical answer, but we see through your lies!” Gold-ringed-Absol replied. Then the Houndoom both used Fire Blast. Ash quickly threw out a pokeball. “Buizel! Water Gun!” Buizel came out of the pokeball and quickly stopped the attacks. But it was too much! They were evenly matched, both the fire blast and the water gun smashed against each other. But it left Buizel wide open for another attack. One of the Umbreon stepped forward smugly. Purple energy started to form around it. All the other pokemon watched.
Ash had to do something quickly or they’d all be destroyed. Ash’s hand went to his belt. The Umbreon suddenly charged. The purple energy gathered around it. It was using Giga Impact! Buizel had to stand his ground against the two Fire Blasts that were inch-by-inch gaining ground. Buizel could only watch as his doom came closer and closer. All the Dark-type pokemon sensed it as well. They attacked all at once. Ash threw his pokeball. “Bayleef! I choose you!” The pokeball opened then came back to Ash. Bayleef appeared. Ash called out. “Bayleef! Leaf Storm! Blow them away!” Bayleef nodded. “You got it!” Leaves started appearing and a tornado sprouted. The Dark-type pokemon were thrown back amazingly. Ash wasn’t affected at all. “Great job Bayleef! You’ve been working hard on that one!” Bayleef cheered and smiled. The Giga Impact dissipated as the Umbreon was thrown back. The Fire Blast stopped the Leaf Storm easily, but let up enough leeway for Buizel’s water gun to hit both of them. They got up though and tried firing Flamethrower. Ash pointed. “Buizel! Aqua Jet, then use Razor Wind!” Water sprouted and covered Buizel. “Hiyah!” Buizel charged and burst right threw the Flamethrower as if it were nothing. He hit one of them and then bounced up into the air. Mini tornadoes appeared on both sides of him and he swung his double tail, and used Razor Wind on the other. Both Houndoom fainted. Buizel held a proud victory pose and then returned to Ash. Ash smiled. “Great!” The leader Absol just smiled. “Impressive. But now you’re vunerable!” They attacked again.
Ash suddenly realized they were! Bayleef’s Special Attack was drained using that much power on the Leaf Storm, and most of the Dark-type pokemon were already on their feet, charging at them. Then out of the night a voice cried out. “Stop!” A shadow came from above and then landed in front of Ash. The pokemon had a red mane, sharp claws and a devilish look in its eyes. Zoroark.

I just watched the new movie! It was much better compared to the others and had great action. Zorua: Mima! (love how they did that!)
---
#72 Posted: 08:38:44 08/04/2011
Awesome chapter,sad to hear u might be leavin
---
#73 Posted: 19:26:59 08/04/2011
yeah, really great chapter. sorry you might be leaving.
---
#74 Posted: 18:09:08 09/04/2011 | Topic Creator
I actually just might not be able to role play, but I will try my best to continue this.
---
#75 Posted: 18:09:22 09/04/2011 | Topic Creator
I actually just might not be able to role play, but I will try my best to continue this fan-fic
---
#76 Posted: 20:35:39 09/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 12. Sorry, this one's kinda boring. It's more of a transition.

Chapter 12: The Pokemon’s Cry

The Dark-type pokemon hesitated. The Zoroark shouted. “The human speaks the truth. He has been sent by Master X himself!” Murmurs of amazement swept through the crowd. The leader Absol stepped up. “Serris, why do you side with a human? Don’t you know what they’ve done to us?” He challenged.
“Yes, I do. But though it seems bad, the humans gathering here are our only hope.” She said in a calm voice.
Another pokemon shouted. “They’ve taken our homes with their stupid machines.”
The umbreon who used giga impact cried out as well. “Humans captured my best friend. I’ve never seen him again after that.”
“We’ve been forced to run to this island because of them!” The Mightyena both said.
Serris, the Zoroark, shouted, “Silence!” her temper flared. “Yes the humans have done wrong things to us, but some humans like this one care about the well-being of his pokemon.” She pointed to Ash who was massaging Charizard’s bruises from the attack he took. Ash looked up when Serris pointed at him and looked around a bit. He felt sorta embarrassed. Pikachu sighed and shook his head.
Serris continued. “Pokemon can live side by side with humans. It is true! Or have you all forgotten that X is also human! Hmm?” The eight other pokemon were silent. Slowly, they nodded in agreement. The leader sighed. “Yes.” He looked at Ash then spoke in human. “I am sorry for the trouble we’d caused. Please, come with us. You’ve had a long journey and probably need rest.” The Absol turned. Ash nodded. “Thank you.” Ash returned charizard to his pokeball and the world turned black again. Ash fumbled around. He felt a familiar weight on his shoulder. Pikachu. Pikachu heard the footsteps of the other pokemon leaving. “Wait for us.” He called. Ash felt fur on his hands and something brush under him. Ash heard Serris’s voice. “Grab on.” Ash did as he was told and took a fist full of the mane. Wind rushed past him. The Zoroark silently leaped through the pitch-blackness. Ash couldn’t see anything. Suddenly she stopped. “We’re here.”
There was an open field. A big orb of light was directly above the center of the field, illuminating the entire area. Ash looked on amazed. “Wow…” Serris gave a devilish grin and helped Ash down. The leader Absol was waiting for them. “Welcome friends. Rest now, and continue your journey.” Absol pointed to three big trees. All of them had an opening and were hollow on the inside. Ash yawned, and so did Pikachu. They went inside the tree on the right. Absol led them to three empty beds made of moss. Ash and Pikachu nodded their thanks and the Absol left. Ash looked around. “I wonder why there are three beds…” He murmured and just chose one. Pikachu slept with him. Ash looked over at the other bed and saw a shape moving in slow rhythem. The pale light of the orb shone a little, but not much. Ash saw Serris sleeping peacefully in the bed. Ash looked a little surprised but soon also gave into sleep.
---
#77 Posted: 20:39:17 09/04/2011
cool...
---
#78 Posted: 21:49:30 09/04/2011
cool chapter. i hope you're able to continue this and continue roleplaying.
---
#79 Posted: 01:06:11 11/04/2011 | Topic Creator
I'll continue this. Role playing...*sigh*...
---
#80 Posted: 22:57:39 17/04/2011 | Topic Creator
I'm gonna double post. I will need your guys's help a little. But for now...CHAPTER 13!!!

Chapter 13: Serris’s Revelations

Ash awoke. The sky hadn’t changed since he slept. It was still pitch black with just a big orb of light shining as the only light around in the middle of the field. Pokemon were roaming freely around the field congregating and chatting away. A voice to his left scared him a bit. “Hurry and get ready. We’ve got a lot of ground to cover today.” It was Serris. The Zoroark yawned and silently disappeared into the shadows, leaving Ash wondering where she went. Pikachu gave a small squeak of a yawn beside Ash and woke up rubbing his eyes. Ash smiled. “Well, Pikachu, time to go!” Pikachu smiled. “Yeah…let’s go.” He sighed. Ash got his supplies ready and walked out of the tree when Serris seemingly appeared behind him. Ash jumped. “Wah! Serris, you gotta stop scaring me like that!” He exclaimed. Serris chuckled. “Sorry, you’re too easy to sneak up on! Haha…” the Zoroark laughed. Ash turned red from embarrassment. Zoroark handed Ash some berries. “Here, a quick breakfast. Eat up, we need to get moving.” Serris said and started pushing Ash toward the edge of the field. “Alright, alright! What’s the big rush?” He asked.
“Just eat. I’ll tell you when we get going. Send out your Charizard!”
Ash sent out Charizard dumbfounded. He crammed the berries in his mouth. Serris hopped on Charizard’s back, but Charizard roared and shook her off. Serris landed gracefully on her feet. “Hey! No free rides.” Charizard roared. Serris growled in pokemon. “Well, we need to fly. Fast.” Then she turned to Ash and spoke human. “Ash, get Charizard to fly us to the center of the island. NOW!!!” Ash detected the pestering urgency in her voice. “Sheesh! C’mon Charizard.” He sighed. Charizard complied. “Fine. But if she ever makes a move again…” He warned. The Zoroark sneered. “Bah, I could beat you on a bad day for all I care.”
“Oh, yeah! Let’s see you try!” Charizard challenged.
Serris almost lost it. She growled once and then took a deep breath. “We don’t have time for this.” She muttered and hopped onto Charizard and then lifted Ash up and Pikachu. Ash sighed. “Charizard, just listen to her for now, okay?” Charizard mumbled in agreement. The Zoroark sat in the front and whispered directions to Charizard every once in a while. Soon they passed through Dark-territory.
“We’re entering Water-territory now.” Serris announced. A marshy land was laid out before them. It was dotted with lakes of all different sizes, some large as oceans, some just wide rivers flowing with a steady current. Ash looked at the landscape for a minute, but more pressing matters stayed on his mind. “Alright, Serris. Tell us why we had to rush back there?” He asked.
Serris sighed. “Because we need to get to the spire on time.”
“What?” Ash said.
“Because of Resorsu’s…demise, you’ve been delayed. You and your pokemon should have arrived at the spire yesterday. We need to make up for lost time or they’ll leave without you.” The Zoroark explained.
Ash jaw dropped a bit. “Wait, but why? If I’m the only one-“ Serris cut him off. “You’re not the only one invited to Island X. Five other trainers plus the Champions of each region have been summoned.”
“Woah. What for?” Ash asked.
“You don’t know?” Serris groaned.
Ash was still very confused. “Uh, no. What’s going on?”
Serris looked away for a moment. Her eyes were filled with pain. “War…” she whispered.
“What!?!? Since when?” Ash exclaimed.
Serris looked at Ash. “Do you remember when the Dark-type leader called you something?” Serris asked. Ash’s mind flashed back.
“Yeah. He called me…’members of the Syndicate’” Ash replied. Serris nodded. “A new organization has arisen. It’s aiming to take the entire Pokemon world.”
---
#81 Posted: 23:13:15 17/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Okay, I need your help guys. Since there are 5 regions: Unova, Sinnoh, Hoenn, Johto, and Kanto, not including all the other mini places, There will be five ultimate trainers from each region that come to Island X besides Ash and as stated in Chapter 13, the Champions. You guys can help me create these awesome trainers if you want! Here's the Character Sheet:

Trainer Name:
Region: (What Region are you the Ultimate Trainer of?)
Personality:
Equipment frequently used: (do you use a lot of potions or berries after every battle ect.)
Pokemon Team:
Appearance:
Other:

Pokemon Nickname:
Personaity:
Move set:
Battle Strategy: (Example below)

Battle Strategy is basically what it is: using the move set for that pokemon. You don’t have to make it too long like I kinda did, but make the strategy specific. For instance:
Pokemon Nickname: Resorsu
Species: Dragonite
Personaity: Calm. Fun. Wise. Knows when to stop a battle
Move set: Safeguard, Outrage, Ice Punch, Dragon Dance
Battle Strategy: Dragon Dance is used for dodging while raising Attack and Speed to max, and Ice Punch is a quick attack at close range that can easily be used in small spots. Safeguard is a good defensive move to absorb damage from an attack that’s going to hit and is usually always followed up by Outrage so it doesn’t get confused after Outrage does massive damage that usually ends the battle.

And also, if you are choosing a region, please choose most of your team to come from that region/generation of Pokemon. Don't choose Kanto and have like a Buizel and stuff. However there will be exceptions like a Sinnoh trainer having a Pikachu because you can get Pikachu's in the Trophy Garden in DPPt games. However just make the bulk of your team from your region. Thank you guys for helping out! Sinnoh was taken already by one of my school friends that doesn't have an account here but reads my Fan-Fic.

Kanto: Cynder09
Hoenn: Riolu-Blue-247
Johto:
Sinnoh: (taken)
Unova:
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:11:25 19/04/2011 by Dragon-outcast
#82 Posted: 23:27:14 17/04/2011
cool. i'll take Kanto, since its my fave region. i'll have my sheet up soon.
---
#83 Posted: 23:27:45 17/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Thanks!
---
#84 Posted: 00:27:27 18/04/2011
ok, here's my sheet.

Trainer Name: Diane Garrison
Region: Kanto
Personality: calm and quiet. she's independant and smart. she usually thinks things through before acting. she is a skilled trainer, and trains hard. she is often tough, and even merciless in battle, unless it is a practice match.
Equipment frequently used: she mainly uses Revives and Full Restores after battles.
Pokemon Team: Charizard, Gyrados, Gengar, Scyther, Rhydon, Machamp
Other: her first Pokemon is a shiney Charizard that was a gift from her dad. she has had her Charizard a long time, and has the strongest bond with him.

Pokemon Nickname: Soulfire
Species: Shiney Charizard
Personaity: strong and brave, he is the leader of Diane's team, and her first Pokemon. he is sometimes stubborn and often at times, confidant. he's also loyall and obediant to his trainer.
Move set: Flamethrower, Body Slam, Seismic Toss, Earthquake
Battle Strategy: He usually starts off with Flamethrower or Body Slam, then usually proceeds to use the other move. Flamethrower is commonly used when he's flying, and/or quickly trying to dodge attacks, while attacking as well. Body Slam, and of course Earthquake, are used on the ground, one for close-range, and the other for long-range. Seismic Toss is usually a finishing move. he grabs the foe, flies up, flies in a circle, then slams the foe on the ground, sometimes them hitting them with an added Flamethrower, or Body Slam.

Pokemon Nickname: Jaws
Species: Gyrados
Personaity: stubborn and defiant, he usually prefers to do his own thing, but in the end, he always knows that Diane is the boss. he won't take orders from anyone but his trainer.
Move set: Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Aqua Tail
Battle Strategy: usually starts off with Aqua Tail, if the Pokemon is close. if not, he'll start off with Ice Beam or Thunderbolt, depending on type of foe. Aqua Tail is used both offensively and defensively. defensively, he strikes the ground to launch himsefl upwards to avoid attacks, then proceeds to use a speacial attack, like Ice Beam or Thunderbolt. Hydro Pump is normally only used as a finishing move.

Pokemon Nickname: Boo
Species: Gengar
Personaity: she's a tricky prankster that is always grinning, and loves to play jokes on others. she hardly ever takes things seriously, and lvoes scaring people. however, she can be serious during battle.
Move set: Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Poison Jab, Giga Drain
Battle Strategy: she normally starts off with Poison Jab or Dark Pulse, then either proceeds to use the other attack, or surprises the foe by fading away into the darkness to avoid attacks, or sneak up on the foe for a sneak attack. Giga Drain is scarcely used, mainly to revive her when she is weak, but she will use it more if the foe is weak against grass. Shadow Ball is usually a finishing move, but may be used more often if the foe is weak against ghost.

Pokemon Nickname: Xena
Species: Scyther
Personaity: she is normally calm and serious, and loves to fight. she can be short-tempered and a bit of a sore loser, sometimes demanding a rematch. but she is very obediant of her trainer.
Move set: X-Sciszor, Wing Attack, Night Slash, Rock Smash
Battle Strategy: normally starts off with Wing Attack or Rock Smash, then proceeds to use the other attack. Night Slash is used both offensively and defensively. she uses her speed to continously strike the foe from the shadows while avoiding hits. X-Sciszor is commonly used as a finishing move, or as a follow-up move to a previous attack.

Pokemon Nickname: Spike
Species: Rhydon
Personaity: calm, serious, and dependable. he is very obediant and easy to manage, and rarely gets mad.
Move set: Stone Edge, Dig, Iron Tail, Take Down
Battle Strategy: usually starts off with Take Down, and then proceeds to use Iron Tail. Dig is often used to avoid attacks, and then used as a surprise attack, normally followed by Iron Tail. Dig can also be followed by Stone Edge, which is commonly used as a finisihing move, along with Take Down. Take Down is used most often, either as a start-up move or a follow-up move, sometimes both, if one is unsucessful.
Pokemon Nickname: Champ
Species: Machamp
Personaity: he's strong, brave, and confidant. he sometimes likes to show off his strenght.
Move set: Cross Chop, Giga Impact, Strenght, Bulldoze
Battle Strategy: usually starts off with Strenght, then proceeds to use Bulldoze. Strenght can be used to lift boulders to attack, or lift the foe and throw them. Bulldoze can be used to possibly stop a foe's attack and do damage, along with Strenght. Giga Impact is commonly used as a finishing move, and also a follow-up move to a previous attack, like Cross Chop. Cross Chop may be used as a finishing attack, but is more commonly used on opponents weak against fighting types.
---
#85 Posted: 03:02:34 18/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Thanks! Cool character sheet!
---
#86 Posted: 20:51:07 18/04/2011
thank you. smilie oh, and i just thought of something to add to it.
like appearance: she has long, brown hair, and blue eyes. she wears a navy blue t-shirt, blue jeans, a denium jacket, and black sneakers. she also has a navy blue backpack.
also, she was born and raised on Cinnabar Island. and she has heard of Ash, i mean, they're both from Kanto, so it makes sense she would know of him, even if they've never met.
---
#87 Posted: 22:21:20 18/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Hmm..yeah, I should probably add that. Thanks for the reminder!
---
#88 Posted: 22:31:12 18/04/2011
no problem.
---
#89 Posted: 23:05:21 18/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Well, now I have to wait for others to take the other regions if they desire. I'll try and stall for time.

Chapter 14: Revelations Continued; Master X’s Defeat

Ash was completely baffled. “How did this happen?” He exclaimed.
“I don’t know.” Serris responded.
“Why haven’t the police done anything about it? What about the millions of trainers? Surely they all would’ve had the strength to put down such an uprising like that!” Ash reasoned. “And…why didn’t I know about this?” He asked.
Serris gave an annoyed sigh, wishing her master was here to explain. “The reason is…they’re taking the world apart piece by piece. The only region that has been taken over completely is Hoenn. But now, they’re pressing their assault on Sinnoh. All the police force is gone in Hoenn. Everything was destroyed, trainers and gym leaders alike.” Serris looked at the lakes below. “Even the Elite Four were just pushovers.” She muttered. Ash listened quietly, but kept questioning Serris. “How did they do it? Did they use machines or pokemon?” Serris stared at Ash. “None. Well…both.” Ash raised an eyebrow. Serris continued. “Do you remember Dr. Young?” It took Ash a while, but then he remembered. Serris nodded when she saw Ash get it. “The Mirage Master. He’s leading this. Dr. Young disappeared when you and your friends foiled his plans six years ago. Well, he escaped and continued his work to the highest level. Now, he has created a machine that provides Mirage Pokemon unlimited range as long as it can send a strong signal from the machine to the pokemon. Right now its range is limited, but it has an AI feature that allows it to self-expand its range constantly. And the further it grows, the further destruction will come upon each region. Dr. Young teamed up with some of the crime organizations around the world in order to get the funding for such a project. Together, they realized that as all the crime combined, they could go further than any of them dreamed of by working together. And together, they formed: The Mirage Syndicate.” Serris ended and sighed closed her eyes for a second.
“One more question.” Ash assured Serris.
Serris looked out. “Good. We’re almost there anyway.”
“How do you know all of this Serris?” Ash asked.
Serris looked at Ash, staring daggers at him. “When the Mirage Syndicate invaded Hoenn, me and a few others traveled across the ocean to try and stop it. Master X was…somewhere else while this happened. We failed and most of us were…” Serris gritted her teeth, but couldn’t bring herself to say it. Instead she just skipped it and continued. “I went back. By that time, Master X had returned. He chose me to help him and his finest warriors went to stop the threat. With Master X by our side we were so sure there was no stopping us. But, when we came back, they already knew we were coming and set a trap for us. Every last one of us fought the Mirage Pokemon to our limit, but they…they’re invincible. We burst into the control center and fought there but Master X was badly wounded during the battle. Most of us suffered a lot of injuries too. Finally, three of our team sacrificed themselves and allowed me, three others, and Master X to escape. I never saw the ones who sacrificed themselves again. We sailed back to Island X in defeat and lost some of our closest friends and valiant fighters. The information we gained seemed nothing but dust compared to the loss.” Serris was crying. Her claws balled up in fists, and her eyes filled with fury and rage. Ash reached out to comfort her, but she snapped back. “Don’t you dare touch me!” She hissed. Charizard roared. Serris blinked back the tears and looked out. “We’re here. The center of Island X.”

ooc: Okaay. Enough of Ash. Gotta go back to Resorsu and Xragon!
---
#90 Posted: 23:28:20 18/04/2011
cool. great chapter. oh, and about the champions, i found some information about Lance. i can do a character sheet for him so you can use him, if you want. to leave Lance out just wouldn't be right. after all, except for Unova, he's been in like every region as either the head of the Elite 4 or a champion.
---
#91 Posted: 02:12:16 19/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Yeah, that'd be great. If I am correct, here are the people I'm putting in:

Lance
Steven
Cynthia
Alder

Umm...yeah, I think that's it...but I think I'm missing someone...

Anyway, in the character sheet remember to put in Red Gyarados as one of his pokemon.
---
#92 Posted: 20:09:05 19/04/2011
Trainer Name: Rayne Jones
Region: Hoenn (It be mah fave)
Personality: She is quiet and reserved but if someone attacks her or hurts someone close to her she will turn into a volcano!She barely talks so its hard to get to know her but if you persist then she will eventually open up.
Equipment frequently used: Berries,she likes to keep things natural
Pokemon Team: Skitty,Surskit,Sceptile,Absol,Gardevoir,Salamence
Appearance: She has long black hair that goes down to her waist,part ofthen coverin one of her eyes.A bandage wrapped around her right arm (From her wrist to her elbo) and a black spiky bracelet hanging loosely around ehr left wrist.She wears a black t-shirt with a blue denim vest.A black pair of shorts and a pair of boots that go up to her knees.
Other: Her shiny sceptile is the pokemon she has the closest bond with

Pokemon Nickname: Mew
Species: (Shiny) Skitty
Personaity: She enjoys to be the center of attention and will do anything to get there.
Move set: Attract,Double Slap,Faint Attack,Heal bell
Battle Strategy: She would use attract first and then move onto double slap or faint attack,if her team gets a staus problem or she does she would use heal bell.

Pokemon Nickname: Skittle
Species: Surskit
Personaity: He is quiet and reserved,much like his trainer.
Move set: Quick attack,Bubble beam,Agility,Baton Pass
Battle Strategy: Skittle would use agility to dodge moves,Baton pass if the battle got to tough and Quick attack/Bubble beam to (Obviously) inflict as much damage as possible

Pokemon Nickname: TreeLizard
Species: (shiny) Sceptile
Personaity: He HATES losing and will try and do anything to win.
Move set: Night slash,Leaf Blade,Detect,Leaf storm
Battle Strategy: He would use detect to keep from getting hit by strong moves and use the other moves to inflict damage at the best times

Pokemon Nickname: Disaster
Species: Disaster
Personaity: Reserved and quiet,likes a good fight but likes to have some peace and quiet more
Move set: Razor wind,Bite,Detect,Psyco cut
Battle Strategy: She would use Detect to dodge the most powerful moves and the others to inflict damage at the optimal points

Pokemon Nickname: Angel
Species: Gardevoir
Personaity: She is quiet and would rather sleep than fight
Move set: Heal Pulse,Psycic,Hypnosis,Dream Eater
Battle Strategy: (They all have the same general batle strategy,im not going to type it again)

Pokemon Nickname: Dragon
Species: Salamence
Personaity: He gets offended easily and will take any chance to get into a fight
Move set: Protect,Zen headbutt,dragon claw,Dragon tail
Battle Strategy: (See above statement)
---
#93 Posted: 20:11:00 19/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Umm...what's Disaster's species?
---
#94 Posted: 20:36:44 19/04/2011
Quote: Dragon-outcast
Yeah, that'd be great. If I am correct, here are the people I'm putting in:

Lance
Steven
Cynthia
Alder

Umm...yeah, I think that's it...but I think I'm missing someone...

Anyway, in the character sheet remember to put in Red Gyarados as one of his pokemon.

well, technically, in the Kanto region, Blue or Gary is the champion, and Lance is the head of the Elite 4. Lance is the champion of the Johto region. but Gary is rarely shown, and i've never seen him in a movie, but i haven't seen them all. i'll post a character sheet for Lance.
i gave his Pokemon nicknames, even though i don't think he names them. i also made him the champion of the Kanto region. after all, he's first seen in Kanto, so that's sorta what i'm basing his team on, even though i technically took information for a vareity of his teams he has used.

Trainer Name: Lance
Region: Kanto
Personality: he is cool and heroic. he is also smart, wise, brave, calm, and confidant in battle.
Equipment frequently used: he mainly uses Revives and Full Restores.
Pokemon Team: Dragonite, Dragonair, Dragonair, Aerodactyl, Gyrados, Kangaskhan
Other: he always wears a cape and he speacilizes in dragon Pokemon. it is said that his hometown is Blackthron City, but he has been known to go back and forth between the Kanto region and the Johto region, and has even been to other regions.

Pokemon Nickname: Draco
Species: Dragonite
Personaity: strong, brave, and wise. he is the leader of the team, and is the most loyall and obediant.
Move set: Draco Meteor, Fire Punch, Safegaurd, Hyper Beam
Battle Strategy: usually starts off with Fire Punch, and is often used in tight spots as a quick attack. Safegaurd is used to absorb damage from a hit, and is usually followed by Fire Punch. Draco Meteor is used as a good, strong attack to cause a lot of damage, and is normally either followed by Fire Punch or Safegaurd, or used before those moves. Hyper Beam is, of course, a finishing moves that ends the battle if it hits. if it dosen't, he must rest a moment, then he quickly uses Safegaurd to block against upcoming attacks, followed by a Fire Punch to strike back.

Pokemon Nickname: Targon
Species: Dragonair
Personaity: he is usually headstrong and reckless. he is fearless, stubborn, and confidant. he is protective of his sister, and the two make a good team.
Move set: Thunder Wave, Thunderbolt, Dragon Rush, Flamethrower
Battle Strategy: usually starts off with Thunder Wave to paralyze the foe, and if it fails, Thunderbolt is used. sometimes he rushes into battle, using Dragon Rush, which is usually followed by either Thunder Wave or Thunderbolt. Flamethrower is often used in tight spots, and is used most often, unless the foe either is strong against fire or weak against electricity, in which case, Thunderbolt is used more. Dragon Rush is normally used as a finishing move, normally following Thunder Wave to paralyze the foe, and maybe followed up by Thunderbolt as an added attack.

Pokemon Nickname: Aurorah
Species: Dragonair
Personaity: calm, smart, and quiet, she is the opposite of her brother. she worries about him, and often gives him advice.
Move set: Dragon Pulse, Protect, Dragon Dance, Slam
Battle Strategy: Dragon Dance is used to improve stats while avoiding attacks. Protect is used to block attacks that are sure to hit. Slam is often used in tight spots as a quick attack. Dragon Pulse is normally a finishing move, normally following a few Dragon Dances to increase its power, and followed by either Protect or Slam to avoid attacks or do more damage if needed.

Pokemon Nickname: Aero
Species: Aerodactyl
Personaity: strong, brave, cocky, and a show-off. he is usually pretty full of himself, but calms down if told to do so, or he loses.
Move set: Ancient Power, Wing Attack, Earthquake, Hyper Beam
Battle Strategy: usually starts off with Wing Attack, and proceeds to use Anceint Power. Wing Attack can be used to dodge or block attacks while proceeding to attack. Wing Attack and Anceint Power are used msot often. Earthquake is normally used as a finishing move for foes either on the ground, or weak against ground, but can be used more often. Hyper Beam is a definite finishing move, used both on the ground and in the air, and can end the battle if it hits. if not, Wing Attack is used shortly after as defense or to cause more damage, like Ancient Power, which is commonly used after Wing Attack.

Pokemon Nickname: Red
Species: Red Gyrados
Personaity: strong, brave, and short-tempered. he is stubborn and determined. he hates to lose and is a sore loser. but he calms down when Lance tells him to.
Move set: Body Slam, Hydro Pump, Thunderbolt, Dragon Rage
Battle Strategy: usually starts off with Body Slam, which is used msot often, especially in tight spots. Thunderbolt is often used as well, sometimes paralyzing the foe, and is usually either followed by Body Slam or Dragon Rage, or is a follow-up to Body Slam, but not usually Dragon Rage. Hydro Pump is used as a finishing move, and is usually followed up by Thunderbolt for increased damage.

Pokemon Nickname: Kanga
Species: Kangaskhan
Personaity: sweet, caring, smart, protective, and brave. she is like a parent, and often looks after the others, acting as their mother, and scolding them when they misbehave.
Move set: Submission, Rock Slide, Earthquake, Hyper Beam
Battle Strategy: she usually starts off with Rock Slide, and proceeds to used Earthquake or Submission. Submission is often used to get out of tight spots, but can miss, and is then followed up by Rock Slide, or as a last attempt to get out of trouble, Earthquake may be used. Hyper Beam is used a finishing move, and ends the battle if it hits. if not, she rests for a moment, before using Earthquake, followed by Rock Slide, or vice versa.
---
#95 Posted: 20:39:38 19/04/2011
I faild....its Absol....Should I editz?
---
#96 Posted: 20:39:39 19/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Wait...doesn't he have a Charizard? Never mind... thanks cy09! that really helped a lot!
---
#97 Posted: 21:11:00 19/04/2011
well, Lance did use a Charizard a couple of times, but he didn't use one in the oringinal R/B/Y games. but he has used all the Pokemon listed on the sheet. anyway, your welcome.
---
#98 Posted: 22:47:49 19/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Ah, I see. Well, thanks a lot. I'll try and get the next chapter ready soon.
---
#99 Posted: 23:18:49 19/04/2011
ok. oh, i created a trainer for the Johto region, if no one else submits characters. i can also look up the other champions for each region and make sheets for them.
---
#100 Posted: 02:51:46 20/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: Riolu-Blue-247
I faild....its Absol....Should I editz?

It's okay. Yeah, since I'm gonna be using stuff from that sheet, you probably should edit.
---
First | Page 2 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me