Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > The direspect of calling spyro and cynder or any other dragons it.
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
The direspect of calling spyro and cynder or any other dragons it. [CLOSED]
spyrorulz Blue Sparx Gems: 556
#51 Posted: 17:52:22 15/03/2011
hmm well i think they do even if you dont
---
dragons rule humans drool!!
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#52 Posted: 17:53:33 15/03/2011
You know. I'm going to play a trick from your book.

How do you know they exist?
#53 Posted: 18:02:35 15/03/2011
well in history all around the world hundreds of thousands of sightings and ordeals have been known and even modern encounters still appear from time to time. I have an extract from a newspaper on here but cant upload [as i said on some other topics] but with all that history and sightings even if you dont think dragons are real the evidense is madly huge ..... [clap clap massive applause]
---
#54 Posted: 18:10:39 15/03/2011
.........Can I see proof? Sorry, but unless I see proof that there are news reports of sightings then I cannot believe you, because I have never (I repeat, NEVER) saw a news report claiming sightings of dragons. Sightings of "UFOs", yes, but never dragons. The evidence isn't huge while I'm the only one that thinks dragons don't exist. I think it's the opposite. You are the only person I ever met that honestly thinks dragons can exist. Everyone I know is fully aware that they are simply myths. And unless you can show me these news reports, I can only assume that you're lying to me. I mean, there has to be some page on the internet that has this news report.

And you gave yourself applause? How self-centered can you get?
#55 Posted: 18:13:30 15/03/2011
as...i...said....i...cant.....upload...or....link...as....virus....wiped......alot....of.... things....off...and....type....in...dragon....sightings......tthen.....theres....your......evedence...or....get...the.....book....draganolagy
---
#56 Posted: 18:17:39 15/03/2011
*facepalm* Your spelling is horrible.

It's simple. Just go on Google. Type in what the name of the article is. And see if you can find it online, because odds are you can.

I typed in "dragon sightings" and they also lack proof to their claims. For the most part, they are just like the people that claim to see aliens or Jesus.

At this point in time, I can only believe that you are lying about these news reports. If these reports existed, I would've seen them since I watch the news often.
#57 Posted: 19:22:18 15/03/2011
no not on tv
---
#58 Posted: 19:30:03 15/03/2011
very sorry for double posting spyro_dragon but i am making a topic on dragons and thought if you like dragons you might like to know. its in the idle chatter
---
#59 Posted: 19:30:44 15/03/2011
If a report is important enough to make the newspaper, it will usually be on TV.

And like I said. I just searched it online. Nothing with valid proof.
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#60 Posted: 17:09:41 17/03/2011
I'm saying this simply - Dragons aren't real. Its possible the design evolved from some sort of Reptile thousands of years ago and has been adapted and altered as history progressed, but the Dragons we know of are unlikely to exist. If they did, where are they? Humans have occupiued almost every part of the globe and have found no evidence of Dragons, apart from the occasional Faked find.
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
purple-dragon Green Sparx Gems: 352
#61 Posted: 07:14:17 27/03/2011 | Topic Creator
and you wonder why they dnt show them self because of people like u cav not believing and cant handle the truth only thinking of your selfs and never others you ever think of under water caves the ocean is the least explored place they might be in an massive cave deep within the earth
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#62 Posted: 10:02:15 27/03/2011
Oh god Simon!
Don't tell me they're starting this again!
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#63 Posted: 17:50:07 27/03/2011
Quote: purple-dragon
and you wonder why they dnt show them self because of people like u cav not believing and cant handle the truth only thinking of your selfs and never others you ever think of under water caves the ocean is the least explored place they might be in an massive cave deep within the earth

The truth? The truth is that they don't exist. Why would they hide just because we don't believe in them. If they understood what we were saying, they would actually be inclined to come out in the open and prove us wrong.

Wait? I'm only thinking of myself? How am I thinking of myself by only knowing the truth in how dragons don't exist. Google it. Ask on YahooAnswers. Ask everyone around you. They will say that they don't exist. I'm not thinking for myself. I'm just being realistic.
Cynder_fan Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#64 Posted: 15:54:16 29/03/2011
GAIZ DWAGONS DO EXIST!!11!1 Look! I found Cynder in the feilds nearby and she agreed to let me take a picture!! smilie THIS IS UNDENIABLE PROOF!

[User Posted Image]
---
Local technician who comes up with rediculous ideas
#65 Posted: 18:41:13 29/03/2011
.....That is some good Photoshoppin' skillz ya got there!smilie
---
#66 Posted: 18:53:33 29/03/2011
Lawl....
#67 Posted: 18:57:44 29/03/2011
Quote: sonicbrawler182
.....That is some good Photoshoppin' skillz ya got there!smilie

its liek soooo totally not photoshop!!11! its reeel gaiz!!1! i saw her!!
---
#68 Posted: 19:00:58 29/03/2011
Sarcastic answer: "DID SHE SHO JOO HURR POWUUUURSSSS???!!smilie"

Serious answer: I wasn't just pointing out it was Photoshop'd.....that is actually quite well done, is what I meant!smilie
---
#69 Posted: 19:12:56 29/03/2011
Sarcastic answer: "DID SHE SHO JOO HURR POWUUUURSSSS???!!smilie"

Serious answer: I wasn't just pointing out it was Photoshop'd.....that is actually quite well done, is what I meant!smilie

Sarcastic: Liek OMG YESSS!! IT WAS DA BEST!

Serious answer: I managed to trick my 17 year old (at the time) friend into thinking it was real smilie
Serious answer #2: You ruined my joke smilie
---
#70 Posted: 19:19:39 29/03/2011
Oh, I would of loved to see that happen!smilie
Was he a Spyro fan?

And noooo, it's not ruined....it's still funneh!smilie
---
#71 Posted: 19:41:23 29/03/2011
Yes, but I eventuaqlly said it was fake, but i was genuinly surprised smilie

...delete our comments before they come, talk in pm... they won't know it's fake then... e_e
---
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#72 Posted: 20:05:55 29/03/2011
...Lol. Able to get any snapshots of Spyro? (;
#73 Posted: 20:07:08 29/03/2011
Quote: Cynder_fan
Yes, but I eventuaqlly said it was fake, but i was genuinly surprised smilie

...delete our comments before they come, talk in pm... they won't know it's fake then... e_e

LOL, just goes to show how good you are at Photoshop!smilie
---
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#74 Posted: 20:32:19 29/03/2011
Delete it, quick! You gotta help dragons cover up their existence silly! smilie
#75 Posted: 20:53:23 29/03/2011
Quote: Darby
Delete it, quick! You gotta help dragons cover up their existence silly! smilie

Not to mention all the peeps who would search for Cynder and RAPE HER!!! D:
.....And no, that does not include me....
---
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#76 Posted: 20:55:52 29/03/2011

Next time you explore an "under water cave" be sure to bring a camera to have some proof of the mythical creatures. Besides, if they're unseen how can people possibly be able to draw/scale them so perfectly? Everyone has a different idea of what dragons look like. That is where imagination comes into play. Therefore they're only in our minds, not in the real world.
#77 Posted: 21:22:17 29/03/2011
Quote: Kitty
...Lol. Able to get any snapshots of Spyro? (;

He didn't come... 8C

Realisticly: I'm Cynder_fan, not Spyro-Fan smilie
---
#78 Posted: 21:27:50 29/03/2011
"OK now Cyn, just give us a niiiice stretch there...thaaaat's it....a little further....aw yeah, look at that ass!"
*photo snap*
---
#79 Posted: 21:55:05 29/03/2011
"OK now Cyn, just give us a niiiice stretch there...thaaaat's it....a little further....aw yeah, look at that ass!"
*photo snap*

OMGZ! LIEK HOW CAN YOU T HINK LIKE THAT PERV?!!
smilie
---
#80 Posted: 17:25:34 30/03/2011
*photo snap*

smilie

She's my boudoire star!smilie
---
#81 Posted: 23:36:11 31/03/2011
*photo snap*

smilie

Ah shame I couldn't get a decent responce from the above two xD
---
#82 Posted: 18:48:19 01/04/2011

smilie

Ah shame I couldn't get a decent responce from the above two xD

Say wha? smilie
---
#83 Posted: 21:59:26 03/04/2011 | Topic Creator
lolz great pic Cynder_fan

sonicbrawler you think wrong

and kitty you know what I just might search underground caves and get prove but if I do I wont share it with people wh wish to hurt then and I wont share it with people who didnt believe befor

shorty you dont even know the truth so I wouldnt be talking

Cav you ever think what people will do if they discovered dragons the dam humans would hunt them down thinking they were a threat or seeing money in the capture of a dragon dam human basterds!!!!! thats why I believe they dont show them selfs! hell its a ashame to have spyro or any other dragon as you avatar you dam nonbeliever!
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#84 Posted: 22:02:52 03/04/2011
And you do know the truth? And no need for so much attempted cursing.. smilie There's no proof at all for the existence of dragons. We'd know by now if they existed. They're only a myth.
#85 Posted: 22:31:03 04/04/2011

ITZ LEIK REAL NOAW!! U WANTED PROOF! I GAVE IT!! DWAGONS EXIST!! I PROVED IT!! BA!!!
---
#86 Posted: 04:30:46 05/04/2011
Cav you ever think what people will do if they discovered dragons the dam humans would hunt them down thinking they were a threat or seeing money in the capture of a dragon dam human basterds!!!!! thats why I believe they dont show them selfs! hell its a ashame to have spyro or any other dragon as you avatar you dam nonbeliever!

No, they would take one to test on it and learn more about it. We wouldn't hunt them down until something from them is worth a lot of money, which is a shame.

Um........how would the dragons know what a threat humans are? They would go out in the open.

So I cannot like Spyro or have Spyro in my avatar just because I don't believe in a mythical creature that has been proven to not exist? Kid, you need to re-think that statement.

And take note that you are a human, therefore you're calling yourself a bastard. Why do some people here pretend like humans are evil as if they aren't human?
Smirf991 Green Sparx Gems: 441
#87 Posted: 05:14:41 05/04/2011
@Cynder_fan

Great Photo
Tips on what you can do better next time. All these are minor, but can help a lot.

Check light as it hits the object and base the shadow off that, if you wanted a "flash" you need 2 shadow, natural light and the flash

Add noise to the shadow to allow the shadow to match the ground.

Check the scale (in the picture Cynder would be about 8ft)

Don't use a time-laspe photo as the background.

Don't try lighten the background as much, it adds noise

Put the main object slightly further to one side to make it more appealing to the eye, but not to much. (in that photo it could move slightly left)
#88 Posted: 13:34:31 05/04/2011
Quote: Smirf991

Check light as it hits the object and base the shadow off that, if you wanted a "flash" you need 2 shadow, natural light and the flash

There would only be one light source in dark weather.
Quote:
Add noise to the shadow to allow the shadow to match the ground.

Was my first attempt using photoshop.
Quote:
Check the scale (in the picture Cynder would be about 8ft)

HOW DO LIEK KNOW SEH ISNT?!! smilie lulz
Quote:
Don't use a time-laspe photo as the background.

First picture of a feidl I found on google
Quote:
Don't try lighten the background as much, it adds noise

I did hardly anything to the background
Quote:
Put the main object slightly further to one side to make it more appealing to the eye, but not to much. (in that photo it could move slightly left)

...I don't see what diffrence it would make
---
#89 Posted: 19:21:27 05/04/2011
@purple-dragon
....Wait, what'd I do?
---
Smirf991 Green Sparx Gems: 441
#90 Posted: 22:21:24 05/04/2011
@Cynder_Fan,

This is you first shot at Photo shop? Congratz, that is much better than I could do on my first try, Much better.
I have been using it from V2. I have taken many classes in lighting, photography, editing, theater. what I say can't hurt you, they are just things that can help.

Light in Dark weather, there is always light. It changes how the shadows appear. TIYS
Scale, ... ... TIYS
time-lapse and Still Do Not mix, just don't even try. TIYS
The thirds rule. Mentally draw a tic-tac-toe box within the picture, the main focus should be nearer one of the lines. It makes it easier to look at and much more appealing. TIYS

(TIYS = Try it your self)
#91 Posted: 00:24:42 06/04/2011
Quote: Smirf991
@Cynder_Fan,

This is you first shot at Photo shop? Congratz, that is much better than I could do on my first try, Much better.
I have been using it from V2. I have taken many classes in lighting, photography, editing, theater. what I say can't hurt you, they are just things that can help.

Light in Dark weather, there is always light. It changes how the shadows appear. TIYS
Scale, ... ... TIYS
time-lapse and Still Do Not mix, just don't even try. TIYS
The thirds rule. Mentally draw a tic-tac-toe box within the picture, the main focus should be nearer one of the lines. It makes it easier to look at and much more appealing. TIYS

(TIYS = Try it your self)

When I get Photoshop CS2 reinstalled (or CS3 from my friend), I'll have a look if I ever do something like it again. Ofcourse, I'll be asking you for what's missing XP
---
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#92 Posted: 15:36:04 15/04/2011

and kitty you know what I just might search underground caves and get prove but if I do I wont share it with people wh wish to hurt then and I wont share it with people who didnt believe befor

At bold Paragraph One:
Oh! What a coincidence! You've got proof but won't show us because we don't believe in Dragons? That makes it look like you're telling the truth for sure.
At bold Paragraph Two:
Shorty does know the truth. And don't address you're fellow Forum members like that. You might be new, but you can't talk to people like that.
At bold Paragraph Three:
"basterds!!!!!" - What a Fail. No, you realise Dragons are not real and are proven so? We have searched, as said earlier, every corner of the Globe exluding minor Islands that no Life-Form we know of could adapt and grow on. Also, if Dragons do exsist, it's unlikely that they've developed the intelligence to understand Humanity, and whether they want to hunt them down, if they've been hiding.

The Cold hard truth, in a Nutshell, is that Dragons were likely to eb Adapted from a Giant Lizard or animal that long ago died out, maybe some Caveman discovered Dinosaur Remains and invented the "Dragon". But they aren't real. Unless you find solid-hard Proof that Dragons Exsist, you'll get nowhere.
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
#93 Posted: 01:50:24 16/04/2011
Quote: Malefor0001

At bold Paragraph One:
Oh! What a coincidence! You've got proof but won't show us because we don't believe in Dragons? That makes it look like you're telling the truth for sure.
At bold Paragraph Two:
Shorty does know the truth. And don't address you're fellow Forum members like that. You might be new, but you can't talk to people like that.
At bold Paragraph Three:
"basterds!!!!!" - What a Fail. No, you realise Dragons are not real and are proven so? We have searched, as said earlier, every corner of the Globe exluding minor Islands that no Life-Form we know of could adapt and grow on. Also, if Dragons do exsist, it's unlikely that they've developed the intelligence to understand Humanity, and whether they want to hunt them down, if they've been hiding.

The Cold hard truth, in a Nutshell, is that Dragons were likely to eb Adapted from a Giant Lizard or animal that long ago died out, maybe some Caveman discovered Dinosaur Remains and invented the "Dragon". But they aren't real. Unless you find solid-hard Proof that Dragons Exsist, you'll get nowhere.

Don't argue with a fool, if he refuses to believe in facts don't waste your life.
---
#94 Posted: 07:58:59 20/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Darby im not changing my mind of there existence

Ya I know shorty im human and I dont like it and im 15

I know im human and I say again I dont like it and I wont rethink any thing CAV

sonicbrawler182 dont know you tell me i might have mixed you up with someone else

Malefor00001 you watch once I find prove you just wait and ill find you and rub it in your face you'll see

Cynder fan your the fool who wont have the hope in the existence of dragons
ShayminSky Ripto Gems: 943
#95 Posted: 08:17:57 20/04/2011
Yeah, a hoax that people call a 'truth'.
#96 Posted: 13:16:31 20/04/2011
Thanks for the bump. Now I can make fun of you some more.

sonicbrawler182 dont know you tell me i might have mixed you up with someone else

Malefor00001 you watch once I find prove you just wait and ill find you and rub it in your face you'll see

They don't exist.

You don't like being human? You don't like being the most powerful animal on the planet?

Again, you don't like being the most powerful animal on the planet? Why?

Cannot comment on that.

How are you suppose to find proof? smilie

They don't exist. They are not the fool for not believing them. You are for thinking they exist even though it's been proven otherwise.

You know what I want you to do? Prove it. Find a news article, find a scientist to prove you right, anything. I want you to give us proof that dragons exist. I dare you.
#97 Posted: 15:09:49 20/04/2011

You tell someone they are wrong, yet you don't even know what they have got wrong?
....OOOOKAAAAAYYYYY......
---
#98 Posted: 20:54:33 20/04/2011

Go on, make my day!
I'd love for them to exist, but I have to be realistic here. We'd know if they existed regardless of what you think, because there's little places humans haven't explored, and obviously if dragons were as big as legends proclaim, they'd be almost impossible to miss if they really flew.

Moral of the story, they don't exist, even though I wish they did. Spyro and Cynder are Just video game characters. DEAL with It
---
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me