Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Site Polls > What do you think of Skylanders?
First | Previous | Page 4 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16

What do you think of Skylanders?

Looks amazing! Poll 21% (761)
It's alright Poll 7% (250)
I'll wait and see Poll 25% (905)
I don't like it Poll 12% (429)
The end of all Spyro Poll 36% (1339)
What do you think of Skylanders? [CLOSED]
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#151 Posted: 20:25:00 08/03/2011
Quote: CAV
Quote: Malefor0001
Everybody already knows why. Because of the lack of LoS characters, depsite the fact it's a reboot. And maybe the design.

Really? I actually don't know why.

I think theres a Topic in the Skylanders section...
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
Cynder985 Ripto Gems: 425
#152 Posted: 22:13:54 08/03/2011
Quote: cynder 9999
I hate this game. Even pokemon yellow version bets this game.

And you also hate Pokemon Black and White. Kinda funny since both that and Skylanders are reboots. Do you have something against reboots or something?
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#153 Posted: 22:15:24 08/03/2011
Quote: Cynder985
Quote: cynder 9999
I hate this game. Even pokemon yellow version bets this game.

And you also hate Pokemon Black and White. Kinda funny since both that and Skylanders are reboots. Do you have something against reboots or something?

Games journalists and critics tend to, that's for sure...
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#154 Posted: 22:31:41 08/03/2011
Sheesh, you guys.. You can't assume peoples' reasoning is always pathetic just because they dislike the looks of the game.. :/
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#155 Posted: 02:47:45 09/03/2011

Black and White to me isn't a reboot.

And at this point, she doesn't have a problem with reboots. She has a problem with her favorite character getting the axe from a game, even though Charizard is in Black/White and it's the first time he's been so since Red/Blue/Yellow.

Quote: Darby
Sheesh, you guys.. You can't assume peoples' reasoning is always pathetic just because they dislike the looks of the game.. :/

No. We don't assume. We look at their reason, and if it's stupid, we say so. We have a right to do that, just like how they have the right to do the same to ours. But if you haven't noticed, unlike the anti-Skylanders people (like the guy I fought with not too long ago), we aren't flaming the users.

You aren't looking at the full picture. You seem to only be paying attention to our posts, rather than the posts of what these people are coming out with.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:48:26 09/03/2011 by CAV
#156 Posted: 02:57:57 09/03/2011

Black and White to me isn't a reboot.

And at this point, she doesn't have a problem with reboots. She has a problem with her favorite character getting the axe from a game, even though Charizard is in Black/White and it's the first time he's been so since Red/Blue/Yellow.

No. We don't assume. We look at their reason, and if it's stupid, we say so. We have a right to do that, just like how they have the right to do the same to ours. But if you haven't noticed, unlike the anti-Skylanders people (like the guy I fought with not too long ago), we aren't flaming the users.

You aren't looking at the full picture. You seem to only be paying attention to our posts, rather than the posts of what these people are coming out with.

Oh, I see. And since you said that Charizard is in Black/White, then she should be glad that it's in the game and not make a lame excuse like that.
#157 Posted: 03:15:33 09/03/2011
Oh, I see. And since you said that Charizard is in Black/White, then she should be glad that it's in the game and not make a lame excuse like that.

Yeah, from what I've heard there's some sort of zone that has all of the pokemon from the previous games. Therefore, she can get Charizard, if she completes the main game first.
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#158 Posted: 05:25:09 09/03/2011
i think it looks bad but i will give it a try frist before saying enything more
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#159 Posted: 12:40:25 09/03/2011
No, that's not what I meant. I know there're some reasons that seem stupid to dislike this game, and I see you call them out on it. I don't blame you for that.
But on the previous page, I saw someone say they dislike the game, and you guys started attacking her and assuming that it's just because she disliked the design, when she never even said anything of the sort. I've seen that happen so many times.
Same thing over and over. They'll say that they dislike the game, and not give reasoning within their first post, and the other users come up with these assumptions that since they dislike the game and don't give reasoning right away, it must be because Spyro has a stupid design, and then go on and on about how stupid that is when the person never even said that.
I'm not sure if I should post this, lol, but I will, because it's been bugging me.
I know that there're stupid reasons for disliking this game, but not everyone dislikes the looks of the game for that common reason. I think people have just started to assume that if you dislike the game, it's because of that one reason.
#160 Posted: 12:46:42 09/03/2011
No, that's not what I meant. I know there're some reasons that seem stupid to dislike this game, and I see you call them out on it. I don't blame you for that.
But on the previous page, I saw someone say they dislike the game, and you guys started attacking her and assuming that it's just because she disliked the design, when she never even said anything of the sort. I've seen that happen so many times.
Same thing over and over. They'll say that they dislike the game, and not give reasoning within their first post, and the other users come up with these assumptions that since they dislike the game and don't give reasoning right away, it must be because Spyro has a stupid design, and then go on and on about how stupid that is when the person never even said that.
I'm not sure if I should post this, lol, but I will, because it's been bugging me.
I know that there're stupid reasons for disliking this game, but not everyone dislikes the looks of the game for that common reason. I think people have just started to assume that if you dislike the game, it's because of that one reason.

This.
A popular artist I have watched on dA recently posted Spyro's bio for the game in a journal on dA.
The people there said it's nice that they are referencing older games, but the gameplay still looks crappy.
Most people have gotten over Spyro's design now. I used to laugh my ass off whenever I see it, now I'm able to keep a straight face no problem.
And negativity for the game on this site seems to have calmed down.
---
#161 Posted: 13:37:44 09/03/2011

Yeah, from what I've heard there's some sort of zone that has all of the pokemon from the previous games. Therefore, she can get Charizard, if she completes the main game first.

Exactly. I guess she doesn't know about that.
#162 Posted: 03:11:43 10/03/2011
Exactly. I guess she doesn't know about that.

Yup. I guess she also can't accept an opinion different from her's.
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#163 Posted: 06:02:00 10/03/2011
....Yeah, I'ma just gonna wait and see how it turns out. v-v
Doomdrao Platinum Sparx Gems: 6678
#164 Posted: 20:02:52 10/03/2011
"End of all Spyro" is back in the lead?
Seriously?
What happened to "don't judge a book by it's cover"? (or in this case "don't judge a game by the character's looks")
---
I'd wait a fresh minuteMe, To a Co-Worker about Greggs Bakery Steak Bakes
#165 Posted: 22:30:28 10/03/2011
People who voted for 'the end of all Spyro' don't want to give Skylanders a chance and blaming Activision for ruining the series. :/
CynderFan1309 Gold Sparx Gems: 2235
#166 Posted: 02:49:38 12/03/2011
I know that there are stupid reasons for disliking this game, but not everyone dislikes the looks of the game for that common reason. I think people have just started to assume that if you dislike the game, it's because of that one reason.

Heck yes. I totally agree. ;D
Also, I feel like posting this, since it has been bothering me, but you know how everyone is complaining about the "You need a valid reason to hate this game!"? Well, sure, maybe judging it by the ugly way Spyro looks is kinda stupid I guess, but the valid reason thing, I consider, is an opinion. Like, if someone hates this game for the look of Spyro and lack of characters and weird looking gameplay, other people who like the game think that's an invalid reason, but to the person who hates the game may think it's valid. In my opinion, it's perfectly valid. It just depends on opinion. :I
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#167 Posted: 03:12:45 12/03/2011
first off: welcome new-comer, second: this is geting out of hand (the whole skylanders deal) but if the ones that say "The end of all Spyro", we all know you are going to get the game anyways and go telling everyone how you like it and play it every day- just let us know (WARNING-- this is not entended for emotional fealings to be hurt or questioned)= I personaly would not like this to be reposted and- Spyro is not the main character, but you use him without any figures placed- anyway in one of the informers actualy said, "Baced on the character Spyro", and that -IT'S GOING TO BE EXPENCIVE- for all the characters=jk
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:31:00 02/04/2011 by SpyroD
#168 Posted: 07:37:49 12/03/2011
found out that you actualy have to have the figuers to play the game, but they automatikly save the game to the figuer it-self, and can be taken anywere,I think its looking better and better-------Ok I admit it looks prety cool,its multiplayer and you can costmize(I guess- atleast thats what the video said)It looks better in gameplay, ya'll should look the videos up and see for yourself- sry If Im ruining the game for you but it looks cool
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:52:15 12/03/2011 by SpyroD
#169 Posted: 10:40:24 13/03/2011
They're apparently gotten people from Toy Story to work on the storyline for this game smilie
---
dark dragon1 Green Sparx Gems: 147
#170 Posted: 15:24:17 13/03/2011
I agree its awful!
---
Lilly
#171 Posted: 17:04:34 14/03/2011
Quote: dark dragon1
I agree its awful!

Seriously? Why?
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#172 Posted: 17:11:18 14/03/2011
I agree its awful!

Seriously? Why?

They're just saying it to be saying it...
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#173 Posted: 17:14:29 14/03/2011
Quote: Aura24
I agree its awful!

Seriously? Why?

They're just saying it to be saying it...

My tolerance level with the Haters is boiling over.
---
#174 Posted: 17:32:02 14/03/2011
They just would not let it go, huh?

Not only are the Skylanders haters getting to me, but now the whole 2012 thing that everyone's being paranoid now is getting to me, too. :/
#175 Posted: 17:44:45 14/03/2011
I also feel like **** today, so this is just a Drop for me.
---
spyrorulz Blue Sparx Gems: 556
#176 Posted: 18:24:37 14/03/2011
to be honest i sort off like the sound of it but not the look.
---
dragons rule humans drool!!
#177 Posted: 19:41:23 14/03/2011
Guys, why are you letting haters get to you that much. Someone says they don't like it, and you get angry?

I didn't get angry at everyone hating AHT and LoS left, right and centre.
Same with Sonic Unleashed.
And I had to put up with ****ing stupid reasons too!smilie
---
#178 Posted: 05:23:50 15/03/2011
I would edit my post but it seemed simpler just to say- I looked at a few vids from gameplay and it does requier the figuer to play, and that I can sometimes make unmeaningfull exclomations that can lead to my forword expectations of sertain things= meaning I say thing I dont even know of sometimes, sry- dut this is supose to be an edit from the post befor my second post abuv(if you can see the two farther up, the first one to apear from the top)
---
#179 Posted: 05:35:51 15/03/2011
If I could change my vote, I would change it to "Its alright" - theres my confesion, anyone else? The game looks cool after you realy look at it from game play or just some screen shots, anyway ya'll should look them up- I like the part where you can take your character, with the upgrades and level ups, to any other person who owns the game = stong characters on easy multiplayer levels,this is going to be cool, when you have the strongest character fully leveled up and your partner or enemy can never defete you- well I think its cool to have the strongest character to be your favorite such as Spyro, he may look different but if I get the game, he is going to be the first to max out and so on
---
#180 Posted: 05:42:06 15/03/2011
Why do you keep double posting? There is an edit button on your message so you can new content to it...
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#181 Posted: 06:00:41 15/03/2011
sry Im trying to stay on topit, I cant help making long post and not changing them everytime I want to say somthing, I am doing my best here and soem people dont see that and I know I say this a lot but, Im sorry about all the posts I've been using and I cant just make them go away- and sometimes I come on and Im still the last one to post after a day or two, and I like this site I get on about twice a day but I dont post everytime

PS: you missed "add" in your post= "so you can 'add' new content"^
actualy that 'PS' was to say I dont post as much as ya'll do, thats Y mine are long

this coming from one who keeps posting somthing everyone knows= the "edit" option is not invisible
as you can see in the other topic befor this one I knew where the 'edit' button was- and in this one ai edited three times
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 06:20:16 15/03/2011 by SpyroD
#182 Posted: 06:04:09 15/03/2011
Here's some advice: If you want to add new words to your post, go to the edit on your comment that is beside the Multi-Quote button, you can edit your comment instead of posting two times in a row. :3
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:05:42 15/03/2011 by Aura24
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#183 Posted: 09:03:17 15/03/2011
Quote: Doomdrao
They're apparently gotten people from Toy Story to work on the storyline for this game smilie

I hope they don't make it too Disny-ish, I hate Disney...
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#184 Posted: 11:00:19 15/03/2011
Quote: Bolt

I hate the new Disney more. smilie
#185 Posted: 16:54:55 15/03/2011
My tolerance level with the Haters is boiling over.

Mine did quite some time ago.
zzsdf Emerald Sparx Gems: 4185
#186 Posted: 18:39:14 15/03/2011
^This.
#187 Posted: 20:12:53 15/03/2011

I prefered old Disney too.
Like Sleeping beauty and Snow White :3
Oh and BAMBI smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:13:32 15/03/2011 by Doomdrao
#188 Posted: 21:28:24 15/03/2011

I prefered old Disney too.
Like Sleeping beauty and Snow White :3
Oh and BAMBI smilie

Bambi's the bomb! smilie
#189 Posted: 21:30:17 15/03/2011
The old Mickey Mouse cartoons are where it's at....or even better....Oswald cartoons...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:30:36 15/03/2011 by sonicbrawler182
#190 Posted: 21:41:32 15/03/2011
I love the old Mickey <3
New mickey, ESPECIALLY Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Mickey, I can't stand. ._.

The haters aren't really getting to me. Maybe because I'm not too interested in the game right now.. I dont' know.
#191 Posted: 21:48:38 15/03/2011
The only things I liked involving new Mickey were:

The Three Musketeers: Mickey, Donald, Goofy
Kingdom Hearts
Epic Mickey(Although it's technically Old Mickey)

I'm not interested in Skylanders that much, but I never let haters get to me *coughDotDandCyndercough*
---
Skyqueen Emerald Sparx Gems: 3282
#192 Posted: 04:42:02 16/03/2011
I'm goanna wait and see.
---
N/A
#193 Posted: 19:58:51 16/03/2011
Quote: sonicbrawler182

Kingdom Hearts

I'm not interested in Skylanders that much, but I never let haters get to me *coughDotDandCyndercough*

And if I hate something, I don't blab on and on and Trolll other people about it. I hated DotD, but I don't get in the faces of the people who liked it saying that "IT SUCKED BIG TIME!!!!11!!!!!!1", like Sylanders haters do.
---
#194 Posted: 20:06:30 16/03/2011

Kingdom Hearts

And if I hate something, I don't blab on and on and Trolll other people about it. I hated DotD, but I don't get in the faces of the people who liked it saying that "IT SUCKED BIG TIME!!!!11!!!!!!1", like Sylanders haters do.

I have not seen Skylanders haters get in the faces of the fans recently, only in the first 2 or 3 weeks after the announcement.

I have put up with people annoying me about DotD since I joined. And about Cynder.
---
#195 Posted: 16:20:48 17/03/2011
I have not seen Skylanders haters get in the faces of the fans recently, only in the first 2 or 3 weeks after the announcement.

I have put up with people annoying me about DotD since I joined. And about Cynder.

Don't forget that guy that I had to talk to on dA. He was flaming users that liked the design for about a month and a half before I finally sat him down. And he even flamed me for it.

Note the irony how DotD was made using the ideas that the fans gave to Activision and EL, the same exact fans that are now complaining about how Activision should listen to the fans. smilie
#196 Posted: 16:34:00 17/03/2011

Don't forget that guy that I had to talk to on dA. He was flaming users that liked the design for about a month and a half before I finally sat him down. And he even flamed me for it.

Note the irony how DotD was made using the ideas that the fans gave to Activision and EL, the same exact fans that are now complaining about how Activision should listen to the fans. smilie

It is ironic.
---
#197 Posted: 17:36:50 17/03/2011
Well, one guy isn't much harm in regards to trolling on fans of a game. I know someone on this site who has been through worse recently...

I don't find it ironic, really. People didn't hate the game for those ideas mainly, and there weren't that many used anyway.
---
josipbabok2 Green Sparx Gems: 356
#198 Posted: 18:35:03 17/03/2011
this is not end of all Spyro. Spyro is getting better and better!
---
just trying to make friends smilie
#199 Posted: 18:48:40 17/03/2011
^ Agreed. This is a great game.
---
#200 Posted: 19:06:24 17/03/2011
^How can you tell it's a great game?

Spyro isn't dead, that much is true. However, none of us have played the game, so nobody can say it's a great game.
First | Previous | Page 4 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me